New York 116 - Prozacs Large Normal - Who won?

Charlie
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #30 (isolation #0) » Sat Jul 17, 2010 9:10 am

Post by Charlie »

VOTE: AGar
for being a good medium for culturing bacteria. I don't want any bacteria in this game.
Kindness
Charlie
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #58 (isolation #1) » Mon Jul 19, 2010 2:29 am

Post by Charlie »

Yay troll.
Kindness
Charlie
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #83 (isolation #2) » Tue Jul 20, 2010 2:23 am

Post by Charlie »

This seems like a null tell to me.
Kindness
Charlie
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #96 (isolation #3) » Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:31 pm

Post by Charlie »

Specificity in a test measures how good the test is at picking up true negatives as opposed to sensitivity which measures how good a test is in picking up true positives. My sensor for detecting mafia is more specific than sensitive.

At this point page 3 is null to me.
Kindness
Charlie
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #108 (isolation #4) » Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:45 pm

Post by Charlie »

Woo, Vote: Prozac!
Kindness
Charlie
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #109 (isolation #5) » Thu Jul 22, 2010 1:25 am

Post by Charlie »

I see what you did there.
mothrax wrote:... enough time for me to realize my read on AGar wasn't as scummy as I thought... My read on digi has become progressively more scummy as time has gone by, mainly for the reasons CCAR mentioned.
Nonsense.
Kindness
Charlie
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #144 (isolation #6) » Sun Jul 25, 2010 12:28 am

Post by Charlie »

Page 3 is a null read because there is nothing pro or anti town about it. There is also nothing mafia-ish about it. So there.

Noooooooooooooooo diginova!
Kindness
Charlie
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #164 (isolation #7) » Sun Jul 25, 2010 10:38 pm

Post by Charlie »

Unreasonable vote, Lowell.
Kindness
Charlie
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #175 (isolation #8) » Mon Jul 26, 2010 4:58 pm

Post by Charlie »

Oh you. Yes I remember you and that game you replaced out off. You were a bear who predates on young children back then; you are currently a (hypothetically) feathered reptile who ponders on the meaning of 42. Why can't I play differently as town?
Kindness
Charlie
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #177 (isolation #9) » Mon Jul 26, 2010 5:02 pm

Post by Charlie »

Oh. Astonishing logic there. Of course I'm not self-voting.
Kindness
Charlie
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #180 (isolation #10) » Mon Jul 26, 2010 5:15 pm

Post by Charlie »

Anon.

No seriously, not yet.
Kindness
Charlie
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #182 (isolation #11) » Mon Jul 26, 2010 5:22 pm

Post by Charlie »

I'm waiting for more content. Everyone except diginova is a suspect.
Kindness
Charlie
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #190 (isolation #12) » Mon Jul 26, 2010 5:54 pm

Post by Charlie »

Oh my goodness. I do not like so much attention directed at me. It is probably a bad idea... Okay, I'll bone up on suspects and cases, I promise. Sometime this week, okay? You have my word, thread!
Kindness
Charlie
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #199 (isolation #13) » Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:39 pm

Post by Charlie »

Ooh, I think you might just be mafia for that last comment + vote, CCARaven4.

You may not like my play, that is fine...but I'm anything but anti-town at D1 page 8. This is a large game. Some people say things, others choose to observe. Granted, the observers are more likely mafia but so much more unlikely at D1 where the sample size is large. I have some free time, I'll get cracking at these 8 pages. I'll be a little bit psychic and say it'll be a null read on most people!

-Charlie
Kindness
Charlie
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #200 (isolation #14) » Tue Jul 27, 2010 2:19 am

Post by Charlie »

Let's get this analysis on the road. So if you'll are paying attention, the company's prozac is at stake. This is important as antidepressants play an important part in the pharmacological management of major depressive disorder, a common psychiatric condition. This is good motivation to play a good game! Who I sorta know is AGar and Anon. I've read some games containing Zorblag, Benmage, tubby316 and Toon Fighter.

On page 1, it appears Troll is self-appointed pseudo-IC in this game. Great first impression. Page 2 is a slew of random votes.
Page 3 marks the transition out of the RVS with AGar's #74. I feel anything said before that is a null tell.
diginova #75 wrote:I agree that pushing policy lynches is a scumtell, but I was not even attempting to push it at all.
I disagree, pushing policy lynches is a null-tell on D1 and slightly scummy after D1.
AGar wrote:Note that I was not attempting to prolong the RVS myself, rather I was going with the flow. I also deflected the first attempt by fugitive in order to see if he was simply scum trying to set himself up to look townie or a townie themselves. If he was the former, he would've made the one not-so-forceful attempt and continued with the RVS if it failed. However, he kept at it, kept applying pressure. +Town points for seriously trying to end the RVS. Toogeloo seems leaning +town as well, as he was fairly forceful in his attempt to end the RVS.
Are you serious. You ended the RVS with #74. You did not "go with the flow".
Why is someone town for trying to end RVS?
Lowell #80 wrote:unvote, vote diginova, he doth protest too much.
That's bullcrap right there.
CCARaven4 #88 wrote:I agree with Charlie, I'm gonna go with a null tell on this one.
Wow, I totally missed this statement expressing agreement. I didn't really explain my null tell at that time. I did now.
Zorblag wrote:My experience with Mr.Sandman is pretty limited but reading through the thread just now it was concerning that he had picked up his prod and not responded.
I think he's a bit likely to hang back as scum...<snip>...I'd like a bit more from Charlie and Wraith than we're getting from their posts thus far but it's still early so I'll see what develops on that front.
Why?

And thank you!

At page 4, mothrax votes > diginova votes.
CCARaven4 #100, on diginova wrote:Now this is a super small thing, but why use "in fact" at the start, and then "truthfully" at the end? That seems like a nervous scum member to me, maybe even a scum PR that is nervous that, if he gets lynched, he'll lose his abilities and severely hinder his team.
Weak case.
CCARaven4 #100, on Toogeloo wrote:I've seen this sort of defensive deflections as well, with him bringing up all sorts of people, millar, agar, mothrax, to try to get people to turn their attention to everyone else. When I put my vote on him, he attacked me, doing whatever he could to deflect attention away from himself.
Now can you tell us whether you think this is townish or scummy type of defense?

At page 5, Mr. Sandman is pro-town. The suspicion on mothrax is infinitely more important than the fact he is mafia or not.
AGar #124 on Fugitive wrote:The only discussion that was promoted was focused on yourself and why a pro-town player would do that. You're lucky Digi is looking scummier right now.
Are you saying that you find Fugitive suspicious? If yes how much so?
Anon #130 wrote:ok im reareading now
Oho. Looks like you weren't paying attention to the game either. Like me. You've disappeared, got prodded and returned with a "seemingly convincing" case on me. This is a classic example of the pot calling the kettle black. Make better cases please.

Toon Fighter #131 displays some flawed logic/inadequate explanation. The statements and votes do not co-relate. The explanation is confusing; please reword.
Anon #137 wrote:Aout mothrax: I dislike him not putting his vote where his mouth is. His RVS stances are weird. "Woohoo a wagon is on me" feels fabricated and not natural from a townie entity.
Once again, the all important question: Is this scummy? Also, that entire post bleeds a neutral stance. Are you saying that one of mothrax and diginova is likely to be mafia?
Stef #138 wrote:CCARaven4 = voted because someone told him to, using huge crap-logic in his voting pattern.
Bit harsh, but yeah kinda agree thus far.

At page 6, diginova claimed town jailkeeper. Yes, believable. Anyone still pushing for his lynch deserves a big fat FoS (nobody has done this, eh?)

I've already addressed Lowell's #152.
mothrax wrote:At the time I thought AGar was scummy because of all of his votehopping... I hadn't had a chance to reread the whole thing and had just skimmed most of the wall o texts... After I re-read the thread I changed my mind. I didn't really see AGar as scummy, just as an agressive player. I did however see digi as scum for the reasons I have already listed.
I like that; and I agree. Aggression is not anti-town and could be a useful tool when used correctly. AGar seems to be doing all the pro-town things.

Wraith's #156is horrible.
Zorblag #157 wrote:Hmm, a claim already. It's suboptimal. We need to establish from here on out that it's not time to claim until someone's actually ready to hammer. That means that everyone else needs to agree not to hammer before claims. If anyone is going to have trouble with that speak up now.
It isn't optimal here...the game is large; voices conflict too often. Also, this game actually started as a Large Newbie, and got converted into a Large Normal. I would agree with you if we were sill in the former but things change a bit now.
Zorblag #157 wrote:@Toogeloo and mothrax, I take it that diginova's claim doesn't change your feelings about him significantly. You're both leaving your votes on him without mentioning it.
Needs to be answered...
mothrax #158 wrote:@Zorblag No, his claim doesn't... even if the roleclaim is true, like you said, the allignment could go either way. I don't necessarily believe him when he says that he is town alligned...
I don't buy it.
AGar #161 wrote:Just a question: Wouldn't a scum jailkeeper be a bit of a bastard role?
This is true, me thinks. AGar's vote on Wraith is good too.

Look people. This is originally a Large Newbie setup, albeit experimental. It failed and got converted into a Large Normal setup. Thinking of things like a Mafia Jailkeeper is ludicrous (apologies to Zorblag, who first suggested it). Diginova is town, of this I'm sure and am willing to bet my virtual life in this thread on it.
Zorblag #192 wrote:@Charlie, would you say your play here is different from your play in Left 4 Dead? I suppose I'll let you come up with your content past that as you've just said that it would be coming.
More laid back, this just changed as of this post.

I'm done here. I confess that I'm a bit lazy but I try my best to deliver stuff at the end of the day. Anon, I realize your case on me is poor because Wraith is far worse (or equally) lackadaisical here. You points were "seemingly reasonable" and I have justified that.

Vote: Wraith

FoS: mothrax

FoS: CCARaven4

FoS: Zorblag
Kindness
Charlie
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #202 (isolation #15) » Tue Jul 27, 2010 3:34 am

Post by Charlie »

Spare me the lecture. It is D1 and things will change later. Who else do you suspect?
Kindness
Charlie
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #205 (isolation #16) » Tue Jul 27, 2010 6:19 am

Post by Charlie »

Toon Fighter wrote:@Charlie: which one of my games did you read?
The long completed newbie game 925 you didn't play. I remembered your old avatar and in that game and the loopy antics that happened in that game. It is irrelevant to the current discussion so topic is dropped.
Kindness
Charlie
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #231 (isolation #17) » Wed Jul 28, 2010 3:22 am

Post by Charlie »

More votes on Wraith please. The last vote count shows votes all over the place; and I don't like is for the fact that in my first ever Large Game (Left 4 Dead Mafia, a themed game) there was something similar. And guess what?

The first 2 Days ended in No-lynch. That was madness. Madness, I tell you.
Kindness
Charlie
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #256 (isolation #18) » Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:54 pm

Post by Charlie »

AGar wrote:Charlie, why more votes on Wraith?
Because I suspect him and am pushing for a lynch?
Charlie wrote:The first 2 Days ended in No-lynch. That was madness. Madness, I tell you.
------------
AGar wrote:In other news... Charlie lynching would be mighty fine today.
I actually agree due to the fact any lynch is better than a no-lynch.
CCARaven4 wrote:I really didn't like any of Charlie's posts thus far. He has had almost nothing to say on the case against him, which has been based mainly on the fact that he has nothing to say! If he had more content or came up with a good read that we hadn't seen before, then we might have a reason to take votes off him, but as of now, there's nothing that's showing me that's he's not anti-town.
That's a very weak point. You vote people who you think are mafia, not just anti-town

1) Do I really have to defend myself at every point thrown at me?
2) To what degree is my anti-towness so bad that it warrants a vote/lynch?

I read that post as non-commitment. You don't have a suspect, you say I'm anti-town but didn't commit to say I'm mafia. Get a stance already.
Stef wrote:Gotta reread charlie.
Aside from the last Wall O' Text, there isn't much to reread. As Anon complied his case against me, most of my posts before the Wall were fluffy.
Kindness
Charlie
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #268 (isolation #19) » Thu Jul 29, 2010 5:05 pm

Post by Charlie »

Primary reason is because this game's pace feels very much like the one I mentioned. I don't want a no-lynch. I don't want 2 no-lynches in a row. With AGar here pushing things aggressively, I see less chance of this happening. Therefore, despite his unfounded suspicion on me, he's useful to have around a bit.

Case: He has an aura of lurkishness, coupled with his inconsistent posting: Throws a FoS at me, yet the following analysis did not include me. (How disappointing) Reads as disingenuous.

Would you like a more comprehensive case, your honour?
Kindness
Charlie
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #298 (isolation #20) » Fri Jul 30, 2010 2:08 pm

Post by Charlie »

That last vote count is HORRIBLE. People not voting should vote now. The rest of you should show some inkling of unity, please.
Kindness
Charlie
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #299 (isolation #21) » Fri Jul 30, 2010 2:11 pm

Post by Charlie »

EBWOP:

Wraith has done a full analysis and that is commendable. Lowell's MIA isn't helping anyone but we really need to focus on the rest of the players as well.
Kindness
Charlie
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #357 (isolation #22) » Sun Aug 01, 2010 7:27 am

Post by Charlie »

My, you're judgemental. Can I see your full case against me?
Kindness
Charlie
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #366 (isolation #23) » Sun Aug 01, 2010 9:47 pm

Post by Charlie »

Tazaro wrote:
Charlie wrote:My, you're judgemental.
Look, you're in no danger of being lynched. And "judgmental"? That's a new one; I'm actually a nice guy :wink: .
No no don't take it the wrong way! I'm saying you're judgmental in a neutral kind of way; I am in no way implying that is a bad thing. In fact, it can be a good thing in mafia games.

I accept Tazaro's case + reasonings against me as pro-town. I offer no defense but my word to work on better cases (even though it may be detrimental to my survival rate).

In other news:
@everyone: MORE VOTING on whoever you suspect please!
Kindness
Charlie
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #401 (isolation #24) » Mon Aug 02, 2010 5:46 pm

Post by Charlie »

Benmage, why not Wraith?
Kindness
Charlie
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #408 (isolation #25) » Tue Aug 03, 2010 1:42 am

Post by Charlie »

AGar wrote: Wraith, on the other hand, has re-surfaced on my radar. He had dropped for a bit because he seemed to be making some progress, but now he's going backwards, voting for players he finds "townie" and "neutral" and just really using crappy logic in his gameplay.
What?
Lowell wrote:@wraith- I don't need to convince you. You convince me. I can tell when I'm lynch-immune in games. This is one of them, I can feel it.
This turned out way funnier than it should. Anyone feel the same or is it just me?
Kindness
Charlie
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #436 (isolation #26) » Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:34 pm

Post by Charlie »

Benmage wrote:Wraith in that whole debacle read so much like a new player. New town or new scum can be tough to figure out, but I think people might be blowin it up more than what it was and people who are now jumpin to lynch him are probably scum looking for an easy lynch. (Thats also why I'm leaning to newb-town)
Then what about Lowell?
Kindness
Charlie
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #472 (isolation #27) » Wed Aug 04, 2010 5:47 pm

Post by Charlie »

Benmage wrote:Haven't been able to read thread closely since last post but I really think Stef is best option for the day.

You can't have some one playing who refuses to answer questions. That is the single most scummy thing ever.

A no lynch is obviously no answer. If there isn't enough support this way I'll help ensure Wraith hangs. But look hes going to go iso his wagon....geeze the guys town. Start voting Stef, and we may save this day.
Charlie wrote:Benmage, why not Wraith?
I really would appreciate it if you would answer this.
AGar wrote:I don't like how the town is still split into 30 different lynching paths. We need to settle on one and lynch someone or we're going to be screwed in the coming days. At this point, I don't care who it is. I really hate that it's come to this, but we just need to come to a consensus on a lynch asap.
While this is a qft I'm surprised that you of all people would suggest such a thing. Why aren't you pushing for your strongest scum-read at the moment? More importantly, who is your strongest scum read again?
Kindness
Charlie
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #551 (isolation #28) » Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:27 am

Post by Charlie »

I kinda like it how Zorblag the troll is giving out good general advice for gameplay, like a newbie game. It gives me a sense of security. That and goodposting.
Of late, I have some reason to suspect AGar. Let's lynch Wraith today and AGar tomorrow.
Kindness
Charlie
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #554 (isolation #29) » Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:35 am

Post by Charlie »

Benmage wanna cracker?
Kindness
Charlie
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #563 (isolation #30) » Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:23 pm

Post by Charlie »

Furcolow, by any chance do you know a person here on MS who goes by the username of razorback?
Kindness
Charlie
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #630 (isolation #31) » Sat Aug 14, 2010 7:49 pm

Post by Charlie »

That is a poor conclusion, Oso. This is because that bolded statement was invalidated at his next post, which is a continuation of his on-going analysis. Now would you mind answering why are you mafia?
Kindness
Charlie
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #643 (isolation #32) » Mon Aug 16, 2010 12:33 am

Post by Charlie »

That wasn't an OMGUS; thinly veiled or not. You're off there. And if you really like it, then I appreciate the vote, it makes me all warm and fuzzy somewhat. Truth be told, I'm thinking you're not mafia here. You're just...tangential in this game.

Who else...hmm. tubby216 isn't looking very mafia-ish I must say. Erratic and somewhat haphazard in posting, but I'm inclined to believe that is normal for him.

I need to defend myself I think. Wraith was acting mafia-ish in the beginning. So I voted accordingly. He was acting more pro-town towards his lynch. I didn't unvote. I said I wanted a lynch because time is a factor blah blah blah. Yes I did say that my earlier point was invalidated in that post. I did it first before you brought that issue up against me. How is this a good case?

Who do I park my vote on now? That's difficult; I think I shall wait a bit more so I can ninja vote without anybody noticing it. No really I'm holding off accusatory comments for now. Berating comments are not spared: one of these jokers who 'posted to avoid a prod' is a good lynch simply because.
Kindness
Charlie
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #647 (isolation #33) » Mon Aug 16, 2010 3:59 am

Post by Charlie »

Nah, that's L-2. Quick that I made it there in one page eh?
Kindness
Charlie
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #652 (isolation #34) » Mon Aug 16, 2010 6:03 am

Post by Charlie »

Your case would be so much better if I were actually a mafioso..
Kindness
Charlie
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #663 (isolation #35) » Mon Aug 16, 2010 3:30 pm

Post by Charlie »

Toogeloo wrote:Hint: unvote TF and vote Charlie, moth.

Let's force a claim out of him, determine what we like of him, and then lets also swing pressure over to tubby who is obviously just beating around the bush and thinks we don't give a shit about it.

People I also don't like are Stef and CCAR.
You want a claim now? I can oblige you if you answer this question.
Benmage wrote:I like post 655 for more charlie pressure. I think tonight I'll have some more free time to throw some knowledge down.
Any more pressure in the form of votes (2 to be exact) will result in a lynch. Do share your thoughts.

tubby216, I think I see what you did there.
Kindness
Charlie
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #671 (isolation #36) » Tue Aug 17, 2010 12:53 am

Post by Charlie »

Whew, I get to claim without raising any suspicion, that is excellent. I am in possession of a box of vanilla ice cream. I'm quite sure that it has melted by now for I did not store it in the freezer.

Upon reading my role PM, I am a VT.

I am slightly envious of Lowell. I wanted to say something snarky about me self-voting at L-1 to see what would happen and how that would conflict with me never self-voting and all but if I were to do that then it is beddy-bye goodnight.

Please don't string me up without me contributing more to find the people responsible for the terrible murders of our receptionist, head of HR (so maybe I didn't like how he writes but hey that's no reason for me to off such an administrative figure!) and the ones to come. Threats to PPC Co. Ltd. must end!
Kindness
Charlie
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #672 (isolation #37) » Tue Aug 17, 2010 12:56 am

Post by Charlie »

EBWOP: Whoops this is an embarrassing grammatical error. Let me fix it, otherwise it would have a totally different and illogical meaning:
Charlie actually wrote:I am slightly envious of Lowell. I wanted to say something snarky about me self-voting
at
to
L-1 to see what would happen and how that would conflict with me never self-voting and all but if I were to do that
now
then it is beddy-bye goodnight.
Kindness
Charlie
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #691 (isolation #38) » Tue Aug 17, 2010 8:34 pm

Post by Charlie »

Yes! I will dissect this thread from top to bottom searching for malicious intent. I will find something!
Kindness
Charlie
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #692 (isolation #39) » Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:54 pm

Post by Charlie »

This is the Wraith wagon/lynch:
Antidepressant wrote:Wraith - 9 - Charlie, Lowell, Agar, Tazaro, Mr. Sandman, tubby, Toogeloo, Zorblag, Wraith
Here is my L-1 wagon:
Myself because I added Lowell into this wrote:Charlie - 7 - Oso, Agar, Tazaro, Toogeloo, Benmage, Toon Fighter, Lowell
Assume that scum was on both wagons:
Agar
Tazaro
Toogeloo
Lowell

Who among these jokers are different/mafia-ish? Sorting from most to least...

Lowell
Tazaro
Agar
Toogeloo

Lowell is too lurkish to be town (I think).
Tazaro is too vebrose to be town.
Agar is too silent to be town, and suffers from tunnel vision (no doubt he would disgress).
Toogeloo can be summed up as cautious.

Why I wanted Wraith lynched: Time was a factor.
Kindness
Charlie
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #697 (isolation #40) » Wed Aug 18, 2010 2:15 am

Post by Charlie »

Even though I'm doing stuff, you are adamant I'm mafia.

I'm shutting down? No, it is the opposite (I'm rebooting?)
Kindness
Charlie
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #699 (isolation #41) » Wed Aug 18, 2010 2:59 am

Post by Charlie »

Oh drat..of course, how could I forget that? Thanks, Mr. Sandman.

VOTE: Lowell
Kindness
Charlie
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #703 (isolation #42) » Wed Aug 18, 2010 6:37 am

Post by Charlie »

Oh my goodness, you suck.
Kindness
Charlie
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #705 (isolation #43) » Wed Aug 18, 2010 7:37 am

Post by Charlie »

I disagree.
Kindness
Charlie
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #722 (isolation #44) » Wed Aug 18, 2010 11:00 pm

Post by Charlie »

Benmage wrote:
@MOD
That Charlie vote on Lowell freaked me out :P .

I'm sure it doesn't need to be said, but just to be extra safe L-1, no quickhammers.
Yes! Excellent! You've just told everyone to be cautious of quickhammers when you are a voter on my wagon. This is very productive. Well done. Congratulations. I am so happy for you.

Um, maybe not.

Lynch Lowell. He is lurking.
Lynch AgaR. He is a brick wall.
Lynch Toogeloo. He is wishy washy with statements (not votes)
Lynch Tazaro. He voted me. (I have no good reason but hey if I omit him from my previous list, I'll get called out for that)

Troll made a very neutral looking post. I mean, it has good content but it is covered with a shroud. That's a good thing, actually, for it is pro-town IMHO.
Kindness
Charlie
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #723 (isolation #45) » Wed Aug 18, 2010 11:02 pm

Post by Charlie »

Oso seems to be working hard with his posting. Even though his case on me is "good" by my standards, it is incorrect. Still, thinking he is town.
Kindness
Charlie
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #725 (isolation #46) » Thu Aug 19, 2010 1:48 am

Post by Charlie »

How are you tunneling? How are you not a brick wall? How are you not mafia?

I don't know, AgaR. I really don't know. Does this make it a good reason to lynch you? No. But it is still the correct lynch because it is.

Actually, I want the lurker (Lowell) lynched...you'll make a fine substitute for your very poor play here and elsewhere though :P
Kindness
Charlie
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #730 (isolation #47) » Thu Aug 19, 2010 4:30 am

Post by Charlie »

Whu-? I actually did, petroleumjelly! I think I must have hit the preview button instead of the submit button. The original post had some snark in it and I shall recreate it as best I can. Here:
petroleumjelly wrote:
Charlie, Post 671 wrote:Upon reading my role PM, I am a VT.
This is confusing. Are you suggesting you did not read your role PM until just now?
This is impossible because the mod dictates that we all have to reply with our role to him. That statement was just to avoid ambiguity from the preceding statement.
Kindness
Charlie
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #863 (isolation #48) » Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:15 pm

Post by Charlie »

Someone here who is wallposting is mafia! Let's see who it is...later.
Kindness
Charlie
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #908 (isolation #49) » Wed Aug 25, 2010 1:59 am

Post by Charlie »

What? All I've done is sit here appearing to be of some use. Oh well.
I'm reading up.
Kindness
Charlie
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #909 (isolation #50) » Wed Aug 25, 2010 2:26 am

Post by Charlie »

Catch-up post v1.00

Page 30

petroleumjelly#726: 1) Makes a point on Tazaro. I'm not thinking too highly of it.
2) Makes a point against Zorblag. I'm not thinking about it at all.
3) Makes a point against Oso. I don't know what to make of it.

Toogeloo#727: Likes my wagon. I don't like my wagon.
Oso#732: I am confused as to why there must be a bargaining for information. A yes/no without reason is fine by me. Guess that's just me.
petroleumjelly#733: He wins, I think. Oso loses.
Oso#738: Counter-point. I get the idea, he does not want to claim his action. Then so be it. What's wrong with that?
petroleumjelly#740: Pushes.
Oso#741: End point.
Tazaro#742: Oh my goodness, WHAT do you seriously expect me to say about this? Seriously? SERIOUSLY?

Is Tazaro on my scum list? Why yes, yes he is! Vote him Today guys! For this post. #742.

Benmage#744: Impartial about above argument, wants my lynch today. Is this guy on my scum list too? I forgot. Anyway, I don't like his words on me. Bias!

petroleumjelly#745: 1) An FoS. What does this mean? It means he does not buy Oso's counter-point.
2) I give up with meta. I'm ignoring this 2nd point.
3) A slight twinge of suspicion thrown at Tazaro; I'm not really agreeable to the reasons but the intentions are sound.
petroleumjelly#746: Yes! I like this! I'm sheeping this vote!

Benmage#747: Tangent.
petroleumjelly#749: Verbrosity.
Kindness
Charlie
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #910 (isolation #51) » Wed Aug 25, 2010 2:45 am

Post by Charlie »

Catch-up post v1.01

Page 31

Benmage#752: That goldfish comment is silly! But I like silly. Also, Confusing/WIFOM-y for the rest.
petroleumjelly#755: Explaination. This is good.
Oso#756: There we go with a VI-ish comment! Come on, this guy is likable! He'll be hanging around for a bit; of this I am sure. We'll puzzle this fella out at a later date. Put out a neutral stance. Good choice of words, unsure of intentions.

Screw it. Oso is probtown. No, obvtown I daresay! Was this guy on my town list? Did I even have a town list here? I don't think so, just put him there on town okay.

petroleumjelly#758: a) Indeed, that is a good maxim. I can easily see this in all players, regardless of alignment. Like, this is why I voted Wraith? Heh.

Benmage#759: No, just no. Is this guy on my mafia list?
petroleumjelly#760: Whelp. He answered anyway. Lookie here:
petroleumjelly#760 wrote:You know what? I am starting to think you are deliberately wasting my time.
Echo! Echo!

You know what Benmage? I think you're amusing. Ever so slightly. Unfortunately, I have no idea what to make of this. You could be just like this, or you're mafia. Much more likely you are just like this. So I and confused and dazed.

Oh my goodness AgaR says stuff again. I'm just going to ignore it; of late I find it very off in truthiness.

The rest of the page: Seems that petroleumjelly is suspecting everyone who makes a post. Okay, he'll be around for a while yet. Thing is, I can't/won't buy his points because it is overly complicated. I don't think so deep in a game of mafia! I may think deeper on other things, like why is the sky so high... nevermind!

Point is, petroleumjelly is a catalyst for discussion. He's pro-town.
Kindness
Charlie
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #911 (isolation #52) » Wed Aug 25, 2010 2:53 am

Post by Charlie »

Catch-up post v1.02

Page 31
Oso#789 wrote:You think that Tazaro might have been subtly directing thinking to Benmage killed Fur by the way he(Tazaro) posted his thoughts on the nightkill?
:?:

-----------

Hahahahaha ahh haha haha ha.
No seriously, this whole page is a joke. This is a good thing. I needed a laugh. Thanks, funny people!

And I saw a reference to a magical unicorn who got his kidney (among other things) stolen!
Kindness
Charlie
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #912 (isolation #53) » Wed Aug 25, 2010 3:01 am

Post by Charlie »

EBWOP: That last post was obviously Page 32, not Page 31.

-----------

Catch-up post v1.03

Page 33

Let's put Oso's #800 in order of first lines and see what we get:
Ok, thanks for answering that.
In all honesty, Tazaro's question didn't trip any alarms with me at all when it probably should have.
I'll run down my thinking on finding out I had survived the night:
At this point in the game, my role is really not as much of a danger to scum as it will be later in the game.
They have a way to neutralize me.
They think they can get me lynched based on Digi's play and my play.
Where does this leave my vote now?
Yes. Not bad at all. I like this, even though he votes for me.

@Tazaro: Do they have jesters in Large Normal Games?

I choose to ignore AgaR. I don't think he or anyone else minds actually.
Kindness
Charlie
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #913 (isolation #54) » Wed Aug 25, 2010 3:27 am

Post by Charlie »

Thankfully, I have no words for page 34. On to page 35!

Catch-up post v1.04

Page 35

Togeloo#860:
First thing I notice is that Charlie has disappeared once pj and Taz got into it. Could be a strong possibility he ducked out in the hopes that Taz train may take off and clear him a day, though I am mildly curious why Charlie wouldn't at least lend his voice to a Taz lynch if he were scum. Charlie hasn't put any effort into saving himself at all really.

I understood exactly what pj was getting at with the Tazaro thing, so it's interesting to me that a few people took so long to realize what was being said or were trying to counter it. I also find it humorous that people are attacking pj for his point of view being incorrect, as in, how can a point of view be incorrect? Maybe in pj's experience that is a common scum tactic, and why isn't Taz directly countering with his own perception of the matter instead of crying out that he can't defend against another player's inference on a matter? How hard is it to state what your motivations were when posting something?

As far as the lynch goes. Charlie's lynch will tell us nothing at all I think today. We had a quick wagon on him and very minimal discussion. Tazaro's lynch on the other hand has a lot more information to be gained, and there is no denying that there is questionable activity from Tazaro himself. I will be keeping my vote there for now, though most people still seem bent on the Charlie lynch (which is still fine, just not likely as informative).
First off, I apologize for ducking out of the way. It was mainly due to the fact that large post scare me. This is true regardless of my alignment. Secondly, I find that the more I say things the more I tend to "put my foot in it". So, I try to avoid posting (read: lurk). Since this isn't a good thing also, I eventually come out of my shell and accept my war with words! Keep in mind, however, that I won't pull a Wraith (joke: I won't self-vote). I put out my thoughts in previous, current and subsequent posts for all to see. Honestly, I doubt they will save me, but at least there are out there for the sake of my participation, which I enjoy.

Regarding your second paragraph, that is food for thought. It makes my stance even stronger that he's going to be around for a bit yet.

Nothing to comment on that last one.

-----------

Oh! I made a post here (#863). Sure looks like an anti-prod post, doesen't it? Har har har. Maybe it was after all. Anyway. The wall-poster is AgaR. He's wallpostingscum.

Toogeloo#869: Obvtown post, I think. I mean seriously, I can't imagine a mafiaoso taking the time to pull up such information. I mean seriously...wait....this is wine, isn't it? Meh.

----------

Let's wrap this up here and now.

Catch-up post v1.05

Page 36

This page is one big mess (or, more likely, I'm lost because I've been staring at this screen for too long).
The only logical conclusion I'm able to make is those pair of dice (Lowell) sure is random. It is so random I fell like I'm in outer space.

-----------
Here and now

Page 37

Appeal to Emotion: Please don't lynch me! I like being vanilla, I like vanilla ice-cream and I would like to say stuff past Day 2.
Obligatory compliments: Thank you to mafia members for not quicklynching me so I could spend time to type out all this stuff Today.
Scumlist (revised): Tazaro, AgaR, Lowell

UNVOTE: Lowell
VOTE: Tazaro

Reason: He's the other big wagon and I put it all out in the previous posts. In my view, this vote is justified. It can so easily be reasoned out that it is disingenuous, for I can see it too... but... really, nothing more.
Kindness
Charlie
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #914 (isolation #55) » Wed Aug 25, 2010 3:27 am

Post by Charlie »

There goes 1.5 hours! Thank you again. Goodnight.
Kindness
Charlie
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #916 (isolation #56) » Wed Aug 25, 2010 5:43 am

Post by Charlie »

Actually, I prefer to stand at the sidelines!

And that post can be interpreted in many ways. It could be a sign of relief after a long posting spree. It could be another AtE. It could be many more.
Kindness
Charlie
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #918 (isolation #57) » Wed Aug 25, 2010 4:55 pm

Post by Charlie »

Pah, there is no point in me answering that question. You may as well as me if I'm mafia. Interpret it how you would.
Kindness
Charlie
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #921 (isolation #58) » Wed Aug 25, 2010 7:24 pm

Post by Charlie »

I think I see what you did there, petroleumjelly. I'm not mafia scum, I'm VT.
Kindness
Charlie
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #923 (isolation #59) » Thu Aug 26, 2010 1:29 am

Post by Charlie »

Hardy har har, Stef. You think I don't know what it looks like? I don't care, that's my honest analysis. Fluff or not, it is better than not playing.
Kindness
Charlie
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1231 (isolation #60) » Mon Oct 18, 2010 1:21 am

Post by Charlie »

Well done mafia team. So, Zorblag, the pseudo-IC in this game, being alive in Lylo, turns out to be mafia. This validates my thinking about experienced/strong players being alive till the end are more likely to be mafia.

Town was playing very slowly. Mafia win was, IMHO, justified.

My 4 suspects before being lynched are 1 town bodyguard, 1 town mason, 1 mafia godfather and 1 serial killer. (Not including Benmage the mafia goon) I like that!

Time for me to test out/apply some theories and things learnt from this game!
Kindness

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”