NY 114: Mafia vs. Werewolves (Game Over)

Dr. Robotnik
Dr. Robotnik
Townie
Dr. Robotnik
Townie
Townie

Post Post #31 (isolation #0) » Sun May 16, 2010 3:18 am

Post by Dr. Robotnik »

/Confirm

Goooood Luck!
snoPING AS usual I see
Dr. Robotnik
Dr. Robotnik
Townie
Dr. Robotnik
Townie
Townie

Post Post #143 (isolation #1) » Mon May 17, 2010 1:17 pm

Post by Dr. Robotnik »

Cannot...resist....too...suspicious with that one post....

Vote:SSBF
snoPING AS usual I see
Dr. Robotnik
Dr. Robotnik
Townie
Dr. Robotnik
Townie
Townie

Post Post #271 (isolation #2) » Tue May 18, 2010 1:51 pm

Post by Dr. Robotnik »

Unvote:SSBF.

Why would the masons out every one of them? Thats asking for trouble. I see the pros and cons to it, and I wouldn't have so early.
snoPING AS usual I see
Dr. Robotnik
Dr. Robotnik
Townie
Dr. Robotnik
Townie
Townie

Post Post #319 (isolation #3) » Wed May 19, 2010 9:59 am

Post by Dr. Robotnik »

Well well well. I gots a wagon on me. I don't blame you guys, after all, I haven't posted much, you are right about that.
I'd also like to add that he fails to answer one of my question on what post he found suspicious, which gives him a little more shades of scumminess then Midnight's Sorrow.
I hadn't read that yet, which is why it wasn't posted.

Ironically, the wagon against me looks mostly like its town driven, and for some good reasons (like myself not posting). I'm talking now, I assure you!

Right now the most interesting bit of info to me is the fact that we have three masons, and one or more of them could be werewolves. daniel94581 stands out, not because of his typical noob "super defense" but because of his rolefishing. Add that to the fact that he could be werewolf even being a mason and it is something to consider.

Sadly, Lynchmepls is also suspicious, but for him, I feel it is simply because he is new.

Timeater to my knowlege hasn't posted anything helpful either. I'll read through the thread and check.

Vote:daniel94581

[/quote]
snoPING AS usual I see
Dr. Robotnik
Dr. Robotnik
Townie
Dr. Robotnik
Townie
Townie

Post Post #321 (isolation #4) » Wed May 19, 2010 10:03 am

Post by Dr. Robotnik »

LynchMePls wrote: If there an ugly chick among Angelina Jolie, Megan Fox and Jessica Alba, it is Angelina Jolie. That does not mean Angelina is ugly, it means that of those three, if I had to say one was ugly, I would say Angelina Jolie. If you still don't understand, I can't help you.
Great :D

But masonry aside, Daniel is still quite suspicious. That was what I was kinda trying to say.
snoPING AS usual I see
Dr. Robotnik
Dr. Robotnik
Townie
Dr. Robotnik
Townie
Townie

Post Post #362 (isolation #5) » Wed May 19, 2010 11:45 pm

Post by Dr. Robotnik »

In my opinion, we shouldn't pay much attention to the mason grouping alone, because they could be werewolves, and that is as likely as anything. So I think attacking masons is warranted, but it can't be because they are masons.
snoPING AS usual I see
Dr. Robotnik
Dr. Robotnik
Townie
Dr. Robotnik
Townie
Townie

Post Post #394 (isolation #6) » Thu May 20, 2010 12:52 pm

Post by Dr. Robotnik »

I am not pushing for a mason lynch. I am validating my reason for voting for one (isn't that what your supposed to do??)

And I'm sorry that I can't get on my computer no more than once a day! The only other reason people (and most of the bandwagon) seems to be voting for me is because I've been kinda inactive, but you can point that finger at a few people this game.
snoPING AS usual I see
Dr. Robotnik
Dr. Robotnik
Townie
Dr. Robotnik
Townie
Townie

Post Post #522 (isolation #7) » Fri May 21, 2010 3:26 pm

Post by Dr. Robotnik »

Doc Robot is back, and completely missed the giant nhammen bandwagon. While I feel he certainly has been acting suspicious, the fact that the wagon formed so fast, with some just hopping on with no explanations is also worrysome.
snoPING AS usual I see
Dr. Robotnik
Dr. Robotnik
Townie
Dr. Robotnik
Townie
Townie

Post Post #616 (isolation #8) » Sun May 23, 2010 2:52 am

Post by Dr. Robotnik »

SSBF, I already explained why I initially didn't answer your question, it was because I hadn't read the whole thread yet. Stop going back to something that I already explained.

As for lurking, I've only been able to get on the computer once a day. I have explained about my reasoning for the masons, and about my distrust of the nhammen bandwagon and the speed of which it has been formed.

You say pman was even more suspicious then me, yet it looks like your trying to form a second bandwagon on me. Explain yourself.
snoPING AS usual I see
Dr. Robotnik
Dr. Robotnik
Townie
Dr. Robotnik
Townie
Townie

Post Post #617 (isolation #9) » Sun May 23, 2010 2:55 am

Post by Dr. Robotnik »

SSBF, I already explained why I initially didn't answer your question, it was because I hadn't read the whole thread yet. Stop going back to something that I already explained.

As for lurking, I've only been able to get on the computer once a day. I have explained about my reasoning for the masons, and about my distrust of the nhammen bandwagon and the speed of which it has been formed.

You say pman was even more suspicious then me, yet it looks like your trying to form a second bandwagon on me. Explain yourself.
snoPING AS usual I see
Dr. Robotnik
Dr. Robotnik
Townie
Dr. Robotnik
Townie
Townie

Post Post #633 (isolation #10) » Sun May 23, 2010 12:45 pm

Post by Dr. Robotnik »

Super Smash Bros. Fan wrote:
Dr. Robotnik wrote:As for lurking, I've only been able to get on the computer once a day. I have explained about my reasoning for the masons, and about my distrust of the nhammen bandwagon and the speed of which it has been formed.
I really don't see that as a good excuse. I looked at your profile and you've been able to post 1.33 per day. So surely you have enough time to post at least once a day here and contribute to something.
Dr. Robotnik wrote:You say pman was even more suspicious then me, yet it looks like your trying to form a second bandwagon on me. Explain yourself.
Pman5595 hasn't posted much substance and has been less active then you, but your activity level has also been terrible and you haven't really posted much substance either. Plus, you've parroted a bit, which made you more suspicious in my eyes then pman5595.

Also, I am not attempting to form a bandwagon on you. I find you genuiously suspicious enough to warrant a vote, but I didn't say "VOTE FOR Dr. Robotnik! PEOPLE!".
Hmm. Well, I've had people parrot me in regards to the nhammen bandwagon, so I guess that works for you...and yeah, I've posted more then he has, which does make me more suspicious because I'm somehow lurking more...

And when you vote for people, its because you consider them dangerous enough to be hung. No, you may not have actively campaigned to kill me, but one other person immediate followed you in voting for me.
snoPING AS usual I see
Dr. Robotnik
Dr. Robotnik
Townie
Dr. Robotnik
Townie
Townie

Post Post #707 (isolation #11) » Mon May 24, 2010 1:53 pm

Post by Dr. Robotnik »

vezopiraka wrote:
Timeater wrote:Where is the blood, I see no blood.
For whatever reason I don't like this post. Oh. I know. It doesn't mean anything.
Unvote; Vote Timeater

If you're going to post BS like this a big wagon will form on you.
Agreed, to post something like this, being a big time lurker too, seems suspicious. FoS on Timeater, but no vote yet.

Foilist is defending himself pretty vehemently, despite only having two votes for him--Earning my suspicion. Its not the fact he's defending himself, its how he is defending himself. Seeing as daniel will probably get a replacement, I will
Unvote:Daniel94581
snoPING AS usual I see
Dr. Robotnik
Dr. Robotnik
Townie
Dr. Robotnik
Townie
Townie

Post Post #739 (isolation #12) » Mon May 24, 2010 11:41 pm

Post by Dr. Robotnik »

Um, I unvoted him because he's being replaced. Read my post. I'm not going to vote for someone without hearing them speak.
snoPING AS usual I see
Dr. Robotnik
Dr. Robotnik
Townie
Dr. Robotnik
Townie
Townie

Post Post #817 (isolation #13) » Wed May 26, 2010 12:24 pm

Post by Dr. Robotnik »

What are the votes? How close is Chrono to being lynched?
snoPING AS usual I see
Dr. Robotnik
Dr. Robotnik
Townie
Dr. Robotnik
Townie
Townie

Post Post #857 (isolation #14) » Thu May 27, 2010 9:23 am

Post by Dr. Robotnik »

Chrono hasn't put up a good defense, and he's digging a deeper hole, trying to claim that more than half his wagon is scummy. Vannilia town? Maybe. We'll see.

Vote:Chronopie
[/b]
snoPING AS usual I see
Dr. Robotnik
Dr. Robotnik
Townie
Dr. Robotnik
Townie
Townie

Post Post #940 (isolation #15) » Sun May 30, 2010 10:57 am

Post by Dr. Robotnik »

Leafsnail wrote:
Dr. Robotnik wrote:Chrono hasn't put up a good defense, and he's digging a deeper hole, trying to claim that more than half his wagon is scummy. Vannilia town? Maybe. We'll see.

Vote:Chronopie
Did you actually think chronopie was scum when you hammered him? If so, roughly how sure were you of this?
Before I read anything else, I'll address this. When I hammered him, I actually did believe he looked guilty. Obviously I wasn't a 100% sure, but I definitely thought he could be scum. Out of all the candidates that had surfaced for the day, he was by far the most suspicious. So while I regret the mistake, the reasons to kill him were justifiable
snoPING AS usual I see
Dr. Robotnik
Dr. Robotnik
Townie
Dr. Robotnik
Townie
Townie

Post Post #942 (isolation #16) » Sun May 30, 2010 11:02 am

Post by Dr. Robotnik »

Ok, after reading back, I do find Midnight's defense rather weak, but don't see it as a reason to kill him, especially because his case against Sevis actually makes sense.

I'm
Voting:Timeater
for not even
bothering
to try and justify his vote (heck, his fellow bandwagoner SSBF called him out on it)
snoPING AS usual I see
Dr. Robotnik
Dr. Robotnik
Townie
Dr. Robotnik
Townie
Townie

Post Post #996 (isolation #17) » Mon May 31, 2010 6:51 am

Post by Dr. Robotnik »

IMO, if nhammen is lying, he's guaranteed dead tomorrow.
Unvote:Timeater

Pretty clear to me--
Vote:SGRaizze

FoS still on Timeater. I really don't like his bandwagony style of random voting.
snoPING AS usual I see
Dr. Robotnik
Dr. Robotnik
Townie
Dr. Robotnik
Townie
Townie

Post Post #997 (isolation #18) » Mon May 31, 2010 6:51 am

Post by Dr. Robotnik »

HAPPY SCUMDAY MICHEL!
snoPING AS usual I see
Dr. Robotnik
Dr. Robotnik
Townie
Dr. Robotnik
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1026 (isolation #19) » Mon May 31, 2010 2:12 pm

Post by Dr. Robotnik »

I was under the assumption that since SGR was blocked according to nhammen, either he was mafia or nhammen was. Correct me if I'm wrong?
snoPING AS usual I see
Dr. Robotnik
Dr. Robotnik
Townie
Dr. Robotnik
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1054 (isolation #20) » Tue Jun 01, 2010 2:39 am

Post by Dr. Robotnik »

SSBF, I now realize that there could be the situation that both nhammen and SGR are innocent, but thats hardly likely IMO.

However, I do agree for waiting until the sub posts something of a defense.

Unvote:SGRaaizze

Vote:Timeater
(For reasons before)
snoPING AS usual I see
Dr. Robotnik
Dr. Robotnik
Townie
Dr. Robotnik
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1063 (isolation #21) » Tue Jun 01, 2010 12:18 pm

Post by Dr. Robotnik »

Socrates, lend us your wisdom.
snoPING AS usual I see
Dr. Robotnik
Dr. Robotnik
Townie
Dr. Robotnik
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1084 (isolation #22) » Tue Jun 01, 2010 11:48 pm

Post by Dr. Robotnik »

Socrates, I like your defense and would like to hear more. Have you read the whole thread?
snoPING AS usual I see
Dr. Robotnik
Dr. Robotnik
Townie
Dr. Robotnik
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1091 (isolation #23) » Wed Jun 02, 2010 7:44 am

Post by Dr. Robotnik »

nhammen wrote:
Timeater wrote:Hello chaps!

Why isn't SGR lynched yet?
I don't like quicklynches. I don't like players that want quicklynches. I REALLY don't like players that lurk and then pop in the thread to say that they want quicklynches.
FOS: Timeater
nhammen wrote: OK... Socrates is an awesome player. But SGR was soooo scummy. And I blocked him... But Socrates is an awesome player. And asking him to answer for his predecessor's failings is a bit off. And Socrates is... well you get the picture. I'll wait for his first post, and see if it satisfies me...

Socrates wrote:
Why did you roleblock SGR?

Now I don't know. I knew this was gonna happen as soon as I saw that you were replacing in...

shoot! Shoot! SHOOT!
unvote

Note: Socrates, I still found your predecessor's play awful. And my RB was on you the night of a missing Mafia kill. But I can't ask you to answer for your predecessor. So I will unvote for the time being. But I still have my eye on you. And if mass claim rolls around, and there is no Doc, you are DEAD. OK? But I hope that the Werewolves think you are Mafia, and are a strong player. And they can't allow that combination to live.
I liked Nhammen's whole post. Except these parts. nhammen looks like he's unvoting Socrates because he likes him. Thats really not a reason, and he went from "Kill because I RBed him" to "Don't Kill because I love Socrates!"
Just something odd. I'm keeping my eye on that.
snoPING AS usual I see
Dr. Robotnik
Dr. Robotnik
Townie
Dr. Robotnik
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1094 (isolation #24) » Wed Jun 02, 2010 9:43 am

Post by Dr. Robotnik »

Timeater wrote: Robotnik do you feel that voting for me when there is no real argument against me accept my lurkiness is proper given the current flow of conversation?
Quite honestly, I don't have anything against your lurking, because there are a few who have been lurking. It was your vote for SGRaiizze
snoPING AS usual I see
Dr. Robotnik
Dr. Robotnik
Townie
Dr. Robotnik
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1097 (isolation #25) » Wed Jun 02, 2010 10:55 am

Post by Dr. Robotnik »

animorpherv1 wrote:ughhh... SO MUCH POSTING!!!!!

@mod, I think your positng requirements are too much. I cna't keep up, so I need to request replacement as well

/goodbye
Posting once every 48 hours is too much? LOL
snoPING AS usual I see
Dr. Robotnik
Dr. Robotnik
Townie
Dr. Robotnik
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1208 (isolation #26) » Fri Jun 04, 2010 8:07 am

Post by Dr. Robotnik »

Sorry guys, couldn't post yesterday. Out of the past few pages of argueing, I'm not seeing a person who really comes across as "scummyist"
snoPING AS usual I see
Dr. Robotnik
Dr. Robotnik
Townie
Dr. Robotnik
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1245 (isolation #27) » Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:25 am

Post by Dr. Robotnik »

Timeater wrote:Ahoy, mateys.
We're all posting our top 3 scumspects. It's not a request, it's an order.
Correctomundo.

People who haven't listed their top three:

Dr. Robotnik
Dry-Fit
Animorpherv1
Faraday
Nachomamma8
Nikanor
Pomegranate
SerialClergyman
Sevis
Foilist

Foilist, you only listed two. Please be more specific and choose someone from "the lurkers".

@Everyone

Thank you for your cooperation.
OK. Will do.

unvote:Timeater

3--Pomegranet--He's posted hardly any, yet hasn't been called out on it.

2--askbob--When he was posting, I just got bad vibes. I'll go back again and review his posts if he doesn't get replaced.

1--
Vote:nhamme
n--He lept off his own wagon faster than light and I thought the wagon to kill him the first day was actually one of the most legitimate ones.

Timeater would have been on it, but lately he's been posting more and generally acting more townie then before, a great improvement.
snoPING AS usual I see
Dr. Robotnik
Dr. Robotnik
Townie
Dr. Robotnik
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1311 (isolation #28) » Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:26 pm

Post by Dr. Robotnik »

Lowell wrote:So, to summarize, socrates replaces some idiot and we're all like "ooo, poor socrates, let's stop voting him!", then shrine replaces some idiot and we're all like "yeah, let's vote the new guy!", despite the obviousness of socrates being scum. Really? Thank god I skipped the foilist wagon-drama entirely.
Why do those two subs make it good that you skipped a wagon that had nothing to do with them?
snoPING AS usual I see
Dr. Robotnik
Dr. Robotnik
Townie
Dr. Robotnik
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1352 (isolation #29) » Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:21 am

Post by Dr. Robotnik »

Midnight's last few posts of taunting reek of scum.

FoS on Midnight SorroW
snoPING AS usual I see
Dr. Robotnik
Dr. Robotnik
Townie
Dr. Robotnik
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1359 (isolation #30) » Mon Jun 07, 2010 1:18 pm

Post by Dr. Robotnik »

Nachomamma8 wrote:
Unvote, Vote: Dr. Robotnik

Let's do this. Now.
Hey I like you stating your reason* for voting for me, so I could try to enlighten you about how I feel, or reasons for my apparent scummyness.

*Disclaimer--No actual reason was stated. The sentience above was sarcastic
snoPING AS usual I see
Dr. Robotnik
Dr. Robotnik
Townie
Dr. Robotnik
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1469 (isolation #31) » Wed Jun 09, 2010 10:27 am

Post by Dr. Robotnik »

Another bandwagon on me, simply because instead of simply totally lurking, I actually try to post unlike a bunch who actually just don't post at all and get away with it. Jesus.
And Folist's:
"1) Parama: Illogical tunneling.
2) Leafsnail: Opportunistic, and bending of the truth.
3) Dr Robotnik: Active lurker, top suspect
4) shrine: Inability to recover from Sevis' foolishness.
5) nhammen: don't buy the roleblocker claim, inconsistant posting.
6) MS: gut read, inability to defend himself, active lurking."

MS and nhammen may appear suspicious, but certainly not because of "lurking." Try to find a better reason my friend.
Townie
Dr. Robotnik
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1474 (isolation #32) » Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:11 pm

Post by Dr. Robotnik »

Nachomamma8 wrote: At this point, Dr. Robo makes the following post:
Dr. Robotnik wrote:Cannot...resist....too...suspicious with that one post....

Vote:SSBF
He’s too lazy to refer back to the actual scummy post, and he finds SSBF such an obvious Mafioso that he fails to explain his reasoning.
1) I wasn't too lazy, it was clearly referenced in the situation and the quote thing on this site sucks. Sorry.

2) What I got out of the wagon was it was a half joking one that obviously wasn't going to succeed. I was right.
Nachomamma8 wrote: Part 2: Your Reasons for Voting Me are Completely Valid Which is Why You Should Vote a Mason.

Dr. Robo’s scummy actions earn him a vote from Vi, and the entire town comes tumbling after. His response?

Dr. Robotnik wrote:
Well well well. I gots a wagon on me. I don't blame you guys, after all, I haven't posted much, you are right about that.
Quote:
I'd also like to add that he fails to answer one of my question on what post he found suspicious, which gives him a little more shades of scumminess then Midnight's Sorrow.

I hadn't read that yet, which is why it wasn't posted.

Ironically, the wagon against me looks mostly like its town driven, and for some good reasons (like myself not posting). I'm talking now, I assure you!

Right now the most interesting bit of info to me is the fact that we have three masons, and one or more of them could be werewolves. daniel94581 stands out, not because of his typical noob "super defense" but because of his rolefishing. Add that to the fact that he could be werewolf even being a mason and it is something to consider.

Sadly, Lynchmepls is also suspicious, but for him, I feel it is simply because he is new.

Timeater to my knowlege hasn't posted anything helpful either. I'll read through the thread and check.

This is a VERY untownlike response. First of all, he completely agrees with the people voting for him, which is not the townie instinct AT ALL. Especially when people are voting for you for the following reasons: [/quote]
Yes, I acknowledged I hadn't posted much, therefore making me a good candidate.
Nachomamma8 wrote:Part 3: Hypocrisy is a Cruel Mistress

Interestingly enough, Dr. Robo has two points of hypocrisy, so this Part will have be split into subsections.

Subsection A: If the President Does It, It’s Not Scummy
Dr. Robotnik wrote:

While I feel he certainly has been acting suspicious, the fact that the wagon formed so fast, with some just hopping on with no explanations is also worrysome.
Ahh, so when I actually try to reform and help the town, I get slammed with being a hypocrite? OK, then I guess you want me to go back to not trying to find any scum? Hmm, thats a weird situation.
Dr. Robotnik, two days later… wrote:

Subsection B: Voting for reasons is bad. By the way, I think that the dude in the yellow hat is scum…
So yeah, I gave my reasons for that...but yeah...
snoPING AS usual I see
Dr. Robotnik
Dr. Robotnik
Townie
Dr. Robotnik
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1475 (isolation #33) » Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:12 pm

Post by Dr. Robotnik »

Super Smash Bros. Fan wrote:
Dr. Robotnik wrote:Another bandwagon on me, simply because instead of simply totally lurking, I actually try to post unlike a bunch who actually just don't post at all and get away with it. Jesus.
First off, you haven't been nearly as active as other people here (Me, Parama, Socrates, Leafsnail, and LynchMePls are good examples of more active people then you).
Obviously there are people more active than me. I wasn't saying that.
snoPING AS usual I see
Dr. Robotnik
Dr. Robotnik
Townie
Dr. Robotnik
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1531 (isolation #34) » Fri Jun 11, 2010 2:07 pm

Post by Dr. Robotnik »

Hang on!

If you're going to hammer me, at least let me claim! Jeez.

I'm a vanilla townie. That doesn't go towards proving anything, but at least I'll go ahead and say it.

I need to read back the thread more deeply.
snoPING AS usual I see
Dr. Robotnik
Dr. Robotnik
Townie
Dr. Robotnik
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1576 (isolation #35) » Sun Jun 13, 2010 8:09 am

Post by Dr. Robotnik »

Guys, sorry I didn't post yesterday, I'm going to be gone today and tomorrow, I may be able to post once a day if lucky.

What is the procedure? Can I just say I'll have limited access?

Anyways, I'll be here in full Tuesday.

In response to the role-claiming early, I didn't know how close I was and I thought I would claim, since as a Vanilla Townie I'm not that special anyways.
snoPING AS usual I see
Dr. Robotnik
Dr. Robotnik
Townie
Dr. Robotnik
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1630 (isolation #36) » Thu Jun 17, 2010 11:38 am

Post by Dr. Robotnik »

BTW I love the new forum.

And I'm back.

unvote:nhammen

I'm
voting: Shrine
, because to be honest, I want this game to move. I wouldn't blame people to vote simply for that reason at this point for either of us.
snoPING AS usual I see
Dr. Robotnik
Dr. Robotnik
Townie
Dr. Robotnik
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1653 (isolation #37) » Fri Jun 18, 2010 4:13 am

Post by Dr. Robotnik »

Who did BM sub in for? I think I missed that.
snoPING AS usual I see
Dr. Robotnik
Dr. Robotnik
Townie
Dr. Robotnik
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1753 (isolation #38) » Tue Jun 22, 2010 12:28 am

Post by Dr. Robotnik »

I voted for socrates yesterday before people started yelling about nhammen being just as suspicious, if not more than him. I agreed with them. Now that he is dead though, the path is clear to me, as of right now--
Vote:Socrates
(Although I'd really like to see his defense)
snoPING AS usual I see
Dr. Robotnik
Dr. Robotnik
Townie
Dr. Robotnik
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1786 (isolation #39) » Tue Jun 22, 2010 10:55 am

Post by Dr. Robotnik »

nhammen's role block, which we now know is true is the best evidence against anyone so far in the game in my opinion.
snoPING AS usual I see
Dr. Robotnik
Dr. Robotnik
Townie
Dr. Robotnik
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1824 (isolation #40) » Wed Jun 23, 2010 2:44 pm

Post by Dr. Robotnik »

I'm not going to bother throwing up reasons why you shouldn't vote for me at this points, but Socrates is the most obvious choice, and even with seven votes he isn't really defending himself.

I do find it suspicious that SSBF says he finds four people scummy, including Socrates, but won't vote for him unless A) He's close to being lynched (Which he is) or B) A bandwagon against anyone else doesn't form (Unsight has a little one, but Socrates still dwarves that one). I'm wondering why SSBF is still pushing for MS or myself, where we have a much better chance evidence wise of getting scum by lynching Socrates.
snoPING AS usual I see
Dr. Robotnik
Dr. Robotnik
Townie
Dr. Robotnik
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1832 (isolation #41) » Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:31 am

Post by Dr. Robotnik »

Nachomamma8 wrote: I wasn't going to waste a vig on Robo.
Good idea :D
snoPING AS usual I see
Dr. Robotnik
Dr. Robotnik
Townie
Dr. Robotnik
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1861 (isolation #42) » Fri Jun 25, 2010 10:15 am

Post by Dr. Robotnik »

Hmm. Thats an ok answer I guess.
snoPING AS usual I see
Dr. Robotnik
Dr. Robotnik
Townie
Dr. Robotnik
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1881 (isolation #43) » Sat Jun 26, 2010 4:52 pm

Post by Dr. Robotnik »

Leafsnail wrote:But how could ANYONE know someone is gonna flip town? Again, this only works if someone somehow knows who's in the mafia team AND who's in the werewolf team. Personally, I think Midnight's Sorrow genuinely thought Shrinehme was a member of the enemy scumteam, which is why he agreed to die if he flipped town (a promise which, by the way, he's now broken. I can't see any reason why he's still alive). Foilist too... he's even started deflecting to The Guy Who He Thinks Is Scum But Who He Doesn't Want To Vote For Some Reason. There is still NO explanation for why Foilist refused to vote Midnight's Sorrow (who was on his scumlist) due to "lack of reasons" and then votes Shrinehme with literally no new points.
I <3 this post. Several people this day have been saying people are very suspicious, yet won't vote for them. This is true for SSBF, Folist, and a couple others if I go back and look.
snoPING AS usual I see
Dr. Robotnik
Dr. Robotnik
Townie
Dr. Robotnik
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1941 (isolation #44) » Tue Jun 29, 2010 1:35 am

Post by Dr. Robotnik »

Look at all those prods. Including mine.

Socrates still hasn't said anything to convince me of his innocence at this point
snoPING AS usual I see
Dr. Robotnik
Dr. Robotnik
Townie
Dr. Robotnik
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1967 (isolation #45) » Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:33 pm

Post by Dr. Robotnik »

I'd like a defense from Socrates still
snoPING AS usual I see
Dr. Robotnik
Dr. Robotnik
Townie
Dr. Robotnik
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1972 (isolation #46) » Thu Jul 01, 2010 12:35 am

Post by Dr. Robotnik »

Socrates wrote:Prodded. Will try to get something relevant up soonish. The bed is calling me.
I understand. :) Thats why my last post wasn't too long.
snoPING AS usual I see
Dr. Robotnik
Dr. Robotnik
Townie
Dr. Robotnik
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1976 (isolation #47) » Thu Jul 01, 2010 10:22 am

Post by Dr. Robotnik »

Socrates wrote:
Dr. Robotnik wrote:I'd like a defense from Socrates still
I'm compiling some data in order to present a more formal rebuttal, but it is pretty time consuming. Expect something later tonight, tomorrow at the latest.
Ok, I'm not getting on your back about it because I've hardly done better this day.
snoPING AS usual I see

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”