Mafia 112: Ridiculous Drama! (Game Over, town win!)

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #77 (isolation #0) » Tue Mar 23, 2010 3:59 am

Post by Parama »

yo I'm replacing
don't expect much from me next few days
I believe we are wagoning CYANIDE
I don't have my role PM yet but dram already said I was replacing so
vote: SIR CYANIDE
Show
Ever wanted a playlist full of a lot of music I really dig? Here you go.

RateYourMusic page because song contests are like the only reason I'm still here.

GET TO KNOW ME

I basically post like I'm always on twitter, ignore my spamminess.
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #107 (isolation #1) » Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:07 am

Post by Parama »

SIR CYANIDE, you are making this game unenjoyable for the other players and are hurting the town with your actions. I'd suggest replacing out otherwise you're probably going to get lynched quickly.

Anyways...
Both dice rolls landing on SIR CYANIDE is hilarious.
I want to try next!
Original Roll String: 1d20
1 20-Sided Dice: (18) = 18

Leafsnail wrote:I'm not sure how helpful plonking 4 random votes on the same person is. Surely just one will get the response?
Getting a little jumpy there... could be that your scumbuddy is being wagoned in RVS and you want to convince the town to wagon someone else? Just seems like overreacting to RVS votes.
Shrinehme wrote:
@ Shadow / Chrono
: Why use dice roll? Afraid someone's going to criticize your vote if you don't?
Don't like this post at all, seems like he's trying to put pressure on players for random voting... in the RVS. That doesn't seem fair.
SIR CYANIDE wrote:Lol, lovely start.

Vote: farside22
for being female.
This is why people don't like you, FYI.
Shattered Viewpoint wrote:
Blue wrote:This Sir Cyanide bandwagon does look like a paradigmatic juncture for the mafia to quicklynch an expedient exemplary, but I concur that we should dispose of him notwithstanding.
Do you possess a polysyllabic posting restriction, good sir?

And,
unvote

I would not be uncomfortable with a Sir Cyanide lynch.
Not against the lynch? Then do you have a reason for not voting him? I get: "FoS: Buddy, waiting for a townie to screw up so I can vote them though." Do not like this kind of play at all.
Leafsnail wrote:@Konawa - I suppose I missed "of you" after the "all" in that sentence, but I would've thought context made it obvious I wasn't saying everyone was voting him. I'd like to know why you made up this quote, however.
Konowa wrote:I did not make any quote up.
Leafsnail, post 49 wrote:One, I believe. As I say, in my opinion, the basic idea of the RVS is to get everyone down to the thread and talking,
and all voting the same person
(without even attempting to get any info from it) doesn't achieve that.
Double HoS: Leafsnail

Read before you make terrible accusations like that please. It would be a vote but CYANIDE needs to go - don't worry, we can get Leafsnail tomorrow guys!

MehPlusRawr's 69 is terrible. Random voting when we're past the RVS stage? Did you even read the thread?
Shrinehme wrote:
Chronopie wrote:random dice is random. Or broken :P
It's also safe and unhelpful.
Blue wrote:I thought we agreed on mass lynching him due to his unpleasant and anti-feminist behaviour already.
When did this happen?
Blue wrote:Also, the random number generator chose him twice (1/400 chance) which is a good enough reason for me to get rid of him immediately.
No it doesn't make him more likely to be scum.

Vote: Blue
ITT Shrinehme doesn't understand RVS logic. That's nothing worthy of a vote, to tell you the truth. Trying to call his RVS logic scummy logic and then vote him for it is scummy logic itself.
FoS: Shrinehme

Shrinehme wrote:
Shattered Viewpoint wrote:
Konowa wrote:@Shattered: Why the unvote?
I had a feeling we were about to leave the Random Stage.
Then why haven't you placed a non-random vote?
Rushing, anyone?
I mean, seriously, the game just started. There's no need to force players to vote yet. We're not in RVS but that doesn't mean that everyone needs to be voting.
Shrinehme wrote:Well of course the consequences of lynching him isn't "x loses".

That's a sneaky way to neglect the fact that it will inevitably give the Town or Scum an unfair [debatable?] advantage.

Pushing a wagon for someone whom hasn't done anything particularly scummy is a good vote to me.
He's not pushing for the wagon, he RVS'ed onto it. Failing to realize this means the most likely:
a) You didn't read the thread
b) You want to get the wagon off of your scumbuddy and onto a townie
And I think you've read the thread, so b) is the option I'm picking.
farside22 wrote:
SIR CYANIDE wrote:
Unvote

Vote: DTmaster
for saying this:
Um. If you think that this BW isn't helping, why are you just critising about the wagon
and not doing anything to actively scum hunt
"in the correct way". You aren't doing a good job at leading by example here if you think this method is wrong.
Also known as the 'u r not scumhuntin omgggg'-tell in SIR CYANIDE's book of pseudo-tells.

Also, I would like to point out that leafsnail's post, expressing worry about all the votes on me, is something that is usually done by Mafia - they don't act naturally but try to replicate a townie's behavior (as all of you undoubtedly know), therefore they will usually reason that it is 'pro-town' to express worry.

Furthermore; whether you guys lynch me or not is not really up to me. If you would rather lynch me due to meta reasons (and those meta reasons being that I am an '''unpleasant player''', which absolutely does not correlate to being scummy) than someone else for pseudo-scummy/evasive behavior... Well, that is something you'd have to put on a risk/reward equivalent base.
Also why are you voting DTM in this post? It sounds like you find leaf scummier for his reaction to your bw.
Agreed. Scenarios like this, where a player makes a greater case against Player A, a small point about Player B, and then votes Player B, is usually maf distancing from their partner and trying to get a townie lynch instead. It's in MY book of tells, if you must know :P
Blue wrote:
Leafsnail wrote:I really don't understand this logic. A townie wants to avoid suspicion but so does a mafia member. Sure, we don't have much information at the moment - but we certainly have a chance to create it today.
We'll get it a hell of a lot faster by killing Cyanide, waiting out the night and entering discussion day 2.
I agree with the CYANIDE lynch but there's no need to rush it. We just lynch him once we're satisfied with the information we've generated D1. Quicklynching gets us nowhere, as we lose a day and lots of information if in-game days only last as long as IRL days.
Not sure about Konowa's points against Blue in 86, don't know if it's a misrep or if I agree. Which is bothering me.
JacobSavage wrote:Vote: No Lynch[/b]
*headdesk*
Julano wrote:Konowa's challenges in 61 seem a bit, well, weak.
Konowa wrote: Scum found on page three? Priceless.

unvote;
vote Blue
You're picking Blue's post apart quite thoroughly. You could do the same with this line: an appeal to emotion? overconfidence?

You're annoying me.
Vote: Konowa
Nice chainsaw! Your reasoning to vote is terribad.
FoS: Julano
and Blue gets a little more suspicious by association, but there's others here I'd want to lynch first.
SIR CYANIDE wrote:
Unvote

Vote: Konowa

No V/LA-faggotry for 5 days, that is unacceptable to me.

Anyone up for policy lynching him?
unvote, vote: SIR CYANIDE

etc.
What the hell is your problem?
MehPlusRawr wrote:Okay,
unvote, vote: Sir Cyanide
for trying to start a bandwagon after there's already one on him. It looks as if he's really nervous and trying to get people to stop voting for him quickly. I also just realized that he OMGUS'd Farside.

I'd probably be okay with a lynch on him.
Do not agree with anything here. CYANIDE is a policy lynch and a great one - nothing more. It's not OMGUS, it's misogyny. He's not trying to start a wagon, he's just being a jerk. We're policy lynching him. If you read the thread you would see this. Looks like Meh is wagoning to me.
The vote is fine though :P

CYANIDE's posts on Page 5 are more than enough reason to policy lynch him. If you're going to insult players and then act like everything is a joke, you need to get off this site.

I would prefer him choosing to replace out but I doubt that will happen.
Show

RateYourMusic page because song contests are like the only reason I'm still here.

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #108 (isolation #2) » Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:07 am

Post by Parama »

Aww, the dice say Konowa and not CYANIDE. Combo breaker :(
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #111 (isolation #3) » Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:19 am

Post by Parama »

Read this if you want to see why people don't like CYANIDE:
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 45&start=0
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #115 (isolation #4) » Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:44 am

Post by Parama »

SIR CYANIDE wrote:
You do realize you now have a vote on me right now, right? I'm not sure if it was intentional or if you already had a vote on me before that post, so I'm just making sure.
Don't worry, I always know who I'm voting.
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #117 (isolation #5) » Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:50 am

Post by Parama »

Leafsnail wrote:@Konawa - I suppose I missed "of you" after the "all" in that sentence, but I would've thought context made it obvious I wasn't saying everyone was voting him.
I'd like to know why you made up this quote, however.
Therein lies the problem, because Konowa did not make the quote up. Why you would blatantly accuse him of lying like that when he was right makes no sense as town.
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #132 (isolation #6) » Tue Mar 23, 2010 12:39 pm

Post by Parama »

Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #136 (isolation #7) » Tue Mar 23, 2010 1:10 pm

Post by Parama »

SIR CYANIDE wrote:
Parama wrote:
You were already voting for me.
I know!
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #139 (isolation #8) » Tue Mar 23, 2010 1:22 pm

Post by Parama »

Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #144 (isolation #9) » Tue Mar 23, 2010 2:05 pm

Post by Parama »

Fate wrote:Guys, Parama just "double HOS'd" Leafsnail, but his vote is on the joke/policy wagon.

Unvote:

Vote: Parama

Am I missing something here?
Leafsnail tomorrow, we agreed to policy lynch SIR CYANIDE D1 in the sign-ups thread and there's good reason to (if you're reading this thread at all should be obvious.)
Yes call it a scum move if you want. It's not. It's an incredibly townie thing to do because SIR CYANIDE is anti-town.
Leafsnail is probably scum, so he can get vigged tonight if we have one of those (it's likely).
My vote stays.
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #149 (isolation #10) » Tue Mar 23, 2010 2:45 pm

Post by Parama »

Fate wrote:That said, I know scum is on his wagon pushing a policy lynch, yours is above and beyond the worse example of this, for more reasons than I care to list. Everyone on this lynch vs. off it is basically, "I believe in policy lynches/I don't/I hate Sir C." aka, we won't have shit to go off D2.
I'm sure there's scum on the wagon regardless of whether CYANIDE is maf or town.
Fate wrote:You realized you just called for a vig on the SCUM and a lynch on a coinflip.
Both die either way? I dunno. If you REALLY want to wait until night to get rid of him, I'd be willing to abandon the wagon for my Leafsnail case. Still don't see why the order matters... the only thing that could possibly change both dying in my scenario is a mafia doctor being on Leafsnail. But that requires for a maf doc to be in the game, and I'm not sure how common that is.
Also I forgot, role speculation sucks. *hits self*
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #155 (isolation #11) » Tue Mar 23, 2010 3:09 pm

Post by Parama »

Shrinehme wrote:
Parama wrote:SIR CYANIDE is anti-town.
oh.

how?
Has he done an ounce of scumhunting yet?
All I've seen him do is get a player to replace out as well as attacking other players with RVS-logic, even past the RVS.
Henry Hathaway wrote:Everyone here is a scum.

Vote: Henry Hathaway
I like it when mafia games are taken seriously, thank you.
Fate wrote:You don't see how the order matters? How much more info do you think we will gain by lynching a "jackass" over "scum"?
What information are we losing if Leafsnail is vigged and CYANIDE is lynched? (seriously, I don't know, if there's something I'm missing here feel free to explain it)
Fate wrote:Also this quote Fateparaphrased: "If you REALLY want me to appease you, I'll abandon my policy lynch and actually vote who I think is scum, fine."
Not particularly interested in appeasing anyone. I'll vote for who I want to vote, thank you.
Hi SpyreX!
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #186 (isolation #12) » Wed Mar 24, 2010 5:58 am

Post by Parama »

Shrinehme wrote:What about that is what you consider "RVS logic"? And even if it were "RVS logic", why should we just let it slide and not hold him accountable for what he does just because it's "RVS logic"?
The RVS logic is the dice roll landing on him twice, which you used as one of your points against Blue.
And I'm pretty sure several players only signed up for this game under the terms that CYANIDE would be policy quicklynched D1 (from the sign-up thread.
Maybe your vote isn't as unjustified in light of recent events but the original logic is terrible and weak.
Shrinehme wrote:I mean, if he thinks the RVS is over, then that means he should have a non-random position on
someone
or
something
. I'd have liked to see his thoughts, rather than seeing him declare the RVS over and then back away, waiting for other players to start non-RVS discussion and accusations for him.

Wouldn't
you
have liked to see a vote from him?
Hmm... I find myself agreeing with your point here. Though I still don't think pressuring people early in the game is good, in context your argument makes sense.
Shrinehme wrote:
Parama wrote: b) You want to get the wagon off of your scumbuddy and onto a townie
And I think you've read the thread, so b) is the option I'm picking.
He
was
pushing the wagon. His vote was not random, even if there was slight lightheartedness attached to it.

You're accusing me of being his "scumbuddy" when you don't even believe he's scum. Why?

Or...
do you
think Cyanide is scum?
It's more of a potential scumlink at the moment, but if CYANIDE is scum (which I have no clue on either way) then it's something to look at tomorrow.
DTMaster wrote:@Parama
1.Your points on the other players (Shrine for attacking RVSers and guilt trip, Leaf for stopping a 4 man vote "Wagon" -> not really since this is large theme, shattered for his weak stance against Cyanide reflected with his vote, mew for bad RVS since we are in discussion mode, Cyanide (see below where)), Jul's for chain saw -> however you can't really use this argument since we don't know anyone's alignments ) are good. Um Wait a minute: Cyanide is a policy lynch? Why aren't you going for the scummy reads?
Obligation to pre-game decisions factor in majorly to my vote today.
In other words, I'm voting CYANIDE because, honestly, I don't want to play with him and many people in this game feel the same.
Oh the drama!
My points will not be invalid tomorrow, will they?
If I am seriously missing something here on the amount of information we gain from a lynch over a vig kill then please feel free to point it out and I will gladly wait for a vigshot.
I love how I always get called out for pushing Policy Lynches D1. I would link another recent game where the same thing happened (dram and SpyreX were/are also in that game) and I flipped town, unsurprisingly.
Meh, but that's a meta defense which I want none of.
DTMaster wrote:@Fate
Fate wrote: You realized you just called for a vig on the SCUM and a lynch on a coinflip.
Hahahaha. This is epic because you just nailed something very important here.
Care to point out what this important point is? I think I'm missing it.
DTMaster's post looks like a wagon vote IMO. The points he gives are basically the same as Fate's and he even references Fate's post <_<

Jag is obviously wagoning.
Fate wrote:Panarama+Chronopie.

Let's not get sidetracked by Blue people...
Don't forget the other 5 people who have voted CYANIDE for policy reasons now! We're all scum together, obviously. 8 person scumteam in a large game!
Also, hello subtle defending of Blue! (I'm not so sure on that wagon myself but your wording is terribad and super-defensive. At least in my personal opinion.)
dramonic wrote:
SIR CYANIDE wrote:SpyreX is just one person and therefore his opinion is only worth so much. Nobody is going to follow him blindly
Ani would...

Sorry, couldn't resist.
QFT. I'm not going to reference the game in particular but I must admit it was pretty epic.
Konowa wrote:I like the Parama wagon, I want more out of Blue first.
In other words: "I'm going to support the Parama wagon while not actually jumping on it in order to distance myself if he does get lynched and flips town."
farside22 wrote: voting on players gives info that is why if someone is scummier with more valid reasoning then policy lynching then the town can read the wagon and the players that voted. That is the difference between voting and vigging.
Okay the grammar here fails but I get the logic here now. Glad someone answered it. I see why lynching scum gets us more info than vigging them.
So let's lynch scum.
unvote, vote: Leafsnail

@SpyreX:
Parama wrote:
Leafsnail wrote:I'm not sure how helpful plonking 4 random votes on the same person is. Surely just one will get the response?
Getting a little jumpy there... could be that your scumbuddy is being wagoned in RVS and you want to convince the town to wagon someone else? Just seems like overreacting to RVS votes.
Leafsnail wrote:@Konawa - I suppose I missed "of you" after the "all" in that sentence, but I would've thought context made it obvious I wasn't saying everyone was voting him. I'd like to know why you made up this quote, however.
Konowa wrote:I did not make any quote up.
Leafsnail, post 49 wrote:One, I believe. As I say, in my opinion, the basic idea of the RVS is to get everyone down to the thread and talking,
and all voting the same person
(without even attempting to get any info from it) doesn't achieve that.
Double HoS: Leafsnail

Read before you make terrible accusations like that please. It would be a vote but CYANIDE needs to go - don't worry, we can get Leafsnail tomorrow guys!
Parama wrote:
Leafsnail wrote:@Konawa - I suppose I missed "of you" after the "all" in that sentence, but I would've thought context made it obvious I wasn't saying everyone was voting him.
I'd like to know why you made up this quote, however.
Therein lies the problem, because Konowa did not make the quote up. Why you would blatantly accuse him of lying like that when he was right makes no sense as town.
The case I offered earlier. Considering Leafsnail hasn't posted since before the second quote there's nothing to add at this point.

Side-note: I am ALWAYS the best wagon.
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #207 (isolation #13) » Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:56 am

Post by Parama »

dramonic wrote:
I'm going to have to replace you if you do not act more cordially towards the other players.
DO IT PLEASE
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #214 (isolation #14) » Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:48 am

Post by Parama »

Fate wrote:You realized you just called for a vig on the SCUM and a lynch on a coinflip.
Fate wrote:@Parama: Thanks for linking your Leafsnail case. It reminded me how flimsy it was and why I'm voting you until you die.
So first you say that you agree Leafsnail is scum and now you don't?
Or were you just making an assumption before because you knew Leaf was scum and now you're trying to defend him?
Or are you just forgetting your reads?
Or you worded that first quote terribly which makes it look like you're saying something you aren't?
Meh. All seem possible, though I'm definitely noting this for future reference.
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #222 (isolation #15) » Wed Mar 24, 2010 12:19 pm

Post by Parama »

Fate wrote:You realized you just called for a vig on the
SCUM
and a lynch on a coinflip.
That's the implication IMO - you agree with me when I'm saying Leafsnail is scum. Unless you failed at wording, in which case you should've said:
Fate wrote:You realized you just called for a vig on
who you think
the SCUM and a lynch on a coinflip.
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #225 (isolation #16) » Wed Mar 24, 2010 12:35 pm

Post by Parama »

Fate wrote:*waits for even one other player to read the implication the way you did*
I honestly don't expect anyone to. You wouldn't believe the crazy stuff I come up with sometimes that ends up right - in another game I called out someone as being scum, nobody believed me, wagon started on me, I died or something flipped town, then when the player I called out died he was scum.
But that's not a defense. It's just saying that I trust myself enough that I don't have to listen to what other players say most of the time :D
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #235 (isolation #17) » Wed Mar 24, 2010 1:52 pm

Post by Parama »

SpyreX wrote:There's something to be said for that if Cyanide were to flip scum (doubly so a scum PR).

But, when it reads as "If Cynaide is scum, leaf is scum" the vote on leaf doesn't make sense.
Hey look, another "FoS: scumbuddy, vote: random townie" type thing.
Oh. Except Leafsnail is scum. Hmm...
I agree, Meh's vote doesn't make sense, because it's assuming CYANIDE is also scum - if CYANIDE is scum Leafsnail is scum by association. So logically the vote should be on CYANIDE.
He does change it right after being called out... blows it off as "Oops I voted the wrong person!" Did you happen to mispell "SIR CYANIDE" as "Leafsnail"? Because those aren't very similar IMO.
Meh's defense of me is bothersome. If he's scum I'll get lynched by association. Though I am inclined to believe scum wouldn't be that obvious, well, you never know...
Leafsnail's vote is a heavily disguised OMGUS, if you didn't catch it.
It's amusing that the vote comes after point #1 and you continue to make several points after it.
1). Would I really be that obvious if I was scum? WIFOM, I know. Okay, real response - that doesn't justify the vote.
2). Okay, so I didn't understand the difference in information we could have received. Go ahead and lynch me for a misunderstanding.
Also, you're an easy lynch because you're scum.
3). Yes I realize this now. Oh geez, I didn't really get it at first, I get it now, can we move on?
4). Hello CYANIDE defense!
5). How the hell is it fluff? I'm pointing out potential scumlinks for future reference, which I WILL reference when we have a scumflip (probably you and your links to CYANIDE you keep subtly making)
6). Yes I get it. It's theory at this point. You're repeating the same point over and over again.
7). Nope. I honestly didn't understand why the vig would be better used on the anti-town and not the scum, and now I realize it due to it being explained by the person I didn't ask the question to originally. You're just whining because I switched to you.
8). ...oops, you're right .-. Man I'm not looking hard enough am I?
9). This is not what the wording implied.
10). I'm trying to outguess his motives. 2 of the 3 motives are scummy and one is null. I don't see any others though.
11). I guess I just read differently than everybody else then. I notice things when other people don't.

Notice how most of his points are against me, even ones that aren't even relevant to my case on him at all. Trying to find as many reasons to vote so it doesn't look like the obvious OMGUS that it is. Vote definitely stays.
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #255 (isolation #18) » Thu Mar 25, 2010 3:19 pm

Post by Parama »

Sorry for forgetting you guys today, had an important MyLo endgame situation in another game going on today as well as a paper to type up. I'll get some reponses up tomorrow. (my Spring Break starts tomorrow :D)
Shrinehme wrote:This game is living up to its name.
I thought the point was to have so much drama that it sapped all the drama from other games, making them lifeless and making this the only game that mattered ever.
The drama IS intentional, right? Otherwise I've been playing the wrong game .-.
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #263 (isolation #19) » Fri Mar 26, 2010 3:35 am

Post by Parama »

I'm the biggest wagon and 3 of the 5 people voting me have no good reason to do such.
*snore*
Also Leafsnail is obvscum but nobody seems to be listening to me about that.
And SpyreX disapproves of this game thus far, or so I was told.
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #265 (isolation #20) » Fri Mar 26, 2010 4:35 am

Post by Parama »

Where is your offense?
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #266 (isolation #21) » Fri Mar 26, 2010 4:39 am

Post by Parama »

Parama wrote:I'm the biggest wagon and 3 of the 5 people voting me have no good reason to do such.
Note: CYANIDE is one of these 3.
Also,
Mod: Leafsnail is voting me as well

Change my 3 of the 5 to 3 of the 6 and it makes more sense now.
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #268 (isolation #22) » Fri Mar 26, 2010 4:51 am

Post by Parama »

SIR CYANIDE wrote:You basically softclaim scum here:
Leafsnail tomorrow, we agreed to policy lynch SIR CYANIDE D1 in the sign-ups thread and there's good reason to (if you're reading this thread at all should be obvious.)
Yes call it a scum move if you want. It's not. It's an incredibly townie thing to do because SIR CYANIDE is anti-town.
Leafsnail is probably scum, so he can get vigged tonight if we have one of those (it's likely).
My vote stays.
I'm not seeing what you think you're seeing, plus it's hard for a townie to softclaim scum.
Also, safe bet: 2 scum are on my wagon. Maybe even 3. Hey wait, 3 people have no good reason to be on my wagon (aka BWing). Coincidence?
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #271 (isolation #23) » Fri Mar 26, 2010 9:04 am

Post by Parama »

Coming from someone who's blatantly bandwagoning :roll:
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #273 (isolation #24) » Fri Mar 26, 2010 9:58 am

Post by Parama »

The question implied by my post - Why are you convinced I'm scum? I want your thoughts, not just saying "I agree with everyone else, gonna wagon, blah blah"
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #312 (isolation #25) » Sat Mar 27, 2010 4:45 pm

Post by Parama »

What does the fact that I didn't have my role PM when I first posted have to do with anything? If you really want to ask the mod, he can confirm it.
And I don't think your argument holds true at all. I've put my vote before my argument as scum and my vote after my argument as town.
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #330 (isolation #26) » Mon Mar 29, 2010 3:19 am

Post by Parama »

Chronopie wrote:This game has gotten silly.
QFT.
As you've probably guessed, I barely even care about this game anymore. I should request replacement if nothing exciting happens :/
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #334 (isolation #27) » Mon Mar 29, 2010 5:58 am

Post by Parama »

Yeah we're all a scumteam for the record. Obviously.
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #336 (isolation #28) » Mon Mar 29, 2010 6:07 am

Post by Parama »

this is why I have stopped caring
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #339 (isolation #29) » Mon Mar 29, 2010 6:39 am

Post by Parama »

unvote, vote: Fate

Super-delayed OMGUS vote. Roll with it.
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #375 (isolation #30) » Tue Mar 30, 2010 2:20 am

Post by Parama »

I don't see a good case on Blue and I don't know why we're voting him :D
unvote, vote: dramonic
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #384 (isolation #31) » Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:35 am

Post by Parama »

Mod: requesting replacement

Sorry but this is just over-the-top ridiculous now.
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #386 (isolation #32) » Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:58 am

Post by Parama »

Actually, disregard my last post. I'll stay because I don't want the mod to have to look for 5 replacements at once.

Anyways, dunno about you guys, but Fate seems to be leading the town in circles and getting us nowhere.

Leafsnail disappearing in light of recent wagons should be setting off red flags as well.
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #388 (isolation #33) » Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:16 am

Post by Parama »

The problem with your theory is that Blue is going to flip town if we lynch him because Fatescum has been leading on townies all day.
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #407 (isolation #34) » Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:18 am

Post by Parama »

Reverse-reverse Psychology?
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #411 (isolation #35) » Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:24 am

Post by Parama »

Fate wrote:VOTE THE GUY WHO POSTS A LOT! HE MUST BE SCUM!

RAWWWWWR.
Missed this. You don't seem to understand why I'm voting you if I'm understanding your implications correctly. And I already explained it. Not going to restate it, even though it's pretty simple.
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #413 (isolation #36) » Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:28 am

Post by Parama »

Hi Ellibereth.
Can YOU turn this madness into something sensible?
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #423 (isolation #37) » Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:37 am

Post by Parama »

Blue is at L-1, I believe.
Cool. Time to start a Fate wagon I guess.
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #425 (isolation #38) » Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:39 am

Post by Parama »

For the record, I don't have anything super-townie on Blue.
I have not been convinced he is scum, though.
Therefore,
not hammering~
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #428 (isolation #39) » Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:39 am

Post by Parama »

Unsight I wasn't talking to you. If you read the thread you'll find it soon enough.
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #429 (isolation #40) » Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:40 am

Post by Parama »

Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #436 (isolation #41) » Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:45 am

Post by Parama »

Yeah, when Blue flips town I'll look soooo bad won't I? I still don't agree with your wagon and your wagon is scummy and I will not be voting on it.
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #440 (isolation #42) » Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:49 am

Post by Parama »

On a wagon, every vote holds the same weight. The guy who puts someone at L-10 has the same effect on a person's lynch as the guy who hammers.
If I was going to be on the Blue wagon, I would've voted him a while ago.
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #442 (isolation #43) » Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:51 am

Post by Parama »

I can't find a 3-letter swear word to put in that sentence that makes sense.
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #447 (isolation #44) » Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:55 am

Post by Parama »

I can't believe you're making all these assumptions when you've only read half the thread.
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #448 (isolation #45) » Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:55 am

Post by Parama »

Oh wait. I forgot, the second half is full of nonsense. Carry on then.

in case you guys forgot already
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #450 (isolation #46) » Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:57 am

Post by Parama »

Caps lock is for the weak.
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #451 (isolation #47) » Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:57 am

Post by Parama »

I just realized, I'm posting fluff and still making more sense than this game. Odd.
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #456 (isolation #48) » Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:22 am

Post by Parama »

It's hard for townies to bus other townies .-.
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #464 (isolation #49) » Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:47 am

Post by Parama »

Why is Fatescum on your townlist?
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #466 (isolation #50) » Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:54 am

Post by Parama »

for the record that's not the hammer
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #468 (isolation #51) » Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:56 am

Post by Parama »

I just thought of something witty to add to a hammer vote but I'm not hammering.
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #481 (isolation #52) » Tue Mar 30, 2010 12:48 pm

Post by Parama »

This is why Blue is a bad wagon.
Also Blue is town, and Fate is scum, so we need to shift the wagon people!
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #491 (isolation #53) » Tue Mar 30, 2010 1:20 pm

Post by Parama »

Fate wrote:AWWW LOOK UNSIGHT MADE A PRETTY POST WITH CUTE TAGS LETS LYNCH ME NOW!

RE: WAGON HOPPING:

1. LOL WHEN DID I VOTE DTM?
2. WANTING A LYNCH IS NOT A SCUMTELL.
3. PARAMA ARE YOU DOWN FOR A SHRINE WAGON? OR ARE YOU GONNA TUNNEL ME LIKE THESE OTHER SCRUBS?
Actually Shrine is not a bad lynch either, but he's below you and Leafsnail (don't think I've forgotten about you, Leaf)
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #498 (isolation #54) » Tue Mar 30, 2010 1:35 pm

Post by Parama »

Ellibereth wrote: And yeah, Spyrex really should take care of all the IC'esque explaining stuff with Unsight and Para for later...
What are you implying here?
Shrine wagon is actually pretty okay, but Fate is on it <_<
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #501 (isolation #55) » Tue Mar 30, 2010 1:40 pm

Post by Parama »

What happened to shooting Cyanide?
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #508 (isolation #56) » Tue Mar 30, 2010 1:52 pm

Post by Parama »

Because I don't want to be on a wagon with scum? :roll:
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #513 (isolation #57) » Tue Mar 30, 2010 1:55 pm

Post by Parama »

How can you point 1 finger at 2 people at the same time?
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #515 (isolation #58) » Tue Mar 30, 2010 1:56 pm

Post by Parama »

There are scum on the Blue wagon!
There are scum on the Shrine wagon!
There are scum on the Parama wagon!
There are scum on pretty much EVERY big wagon!
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #520 (isolation #59) » Tue Mar 30, 2010 2:01 pm

Post by Parama »

I was never on the Blue wagon, Fate <_____<
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #523 (isolation #60) » Tue Mar 30, 2010 2:02 pm

Post by Parama »

Only one that does not have Fate on it. A wagon on Fate probably won't have Fate on it.
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #524 (isolation #61) » Tue Mar 30, 2010 2:05 pm

Post by Parama »

Here is why the Shrine wagon is bad FMPOV:
Fate is scum. Fate is switching off a wagon that was at L-1. Fate has no reason to bus when there's already a player at L-1.
Therefore, Shrine has to be town, regardless of what other players are saying.
Logic wins again!
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #527 (isolation #62) » Tue Mar 30, 2010 2:07 pm

Post by Parama »

No, you're just the most obvious scum!
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #531 (isolation #63) » Tue Mar 30, 2010 2:08 pm

Post by Parama »

He's town! Just like I've been saying!
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #537 (isolation #64) » Tue Mar 30, 2010 2:12 pm

Post by Parama »

The Shrine wagon was a good wagon until Fate joined it.
I honestly have no clue why you switched but you had some reason to do such. Maybe you saw the wagon breaking down and figured you weren't going to get a lynch.
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #540 (isolation #65) » Tue Mar 30, 2010 2:15 pm

Post by Parama »

Oooh. Insults. The problem being that you're scum! Scum would insult me!
Look how seriously I'm taking this game!
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #543 (isolation #66) » Tue Mar 30, 2010 2:21 pm

Post by Parama »

I don't even have an N in my username, thank you.
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #561 (isolation #67) » Tue Mar 30, 2010 2:38 pm

Post by Parama »

TO ANNOY THE MOD I WILL NOW BE POSTING IN CAPS LOCK
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #563 (isolation #68) » Tue Mar 30, 2010 2:40 pm

Post by Parama »

MODKILLS ARE WONDERFUL IMO
ESPECIALLY WHEN THEY'RE NOT ON ME
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #567 (isolation #69) » Tue Mar 30, 2010 2:43 pm

Post by Parama »

CAPS LOCK IS DEFINITELY NOT A MODKILLABLE OFFENSE. NO RULES ARE BEING BROKEN.
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #568 (isolation #70) » Tue Mar 30, 2010 2:43 pm

Post by Parama »

NavyCherub wrote:
Ellibereth wrote:PROTEST PROTEST PROTEST
Chronopie wrote:That's asking for an MK parama
^^^SCUMMY AS HELL.
This is a joke, right?

Yeah, this is a joke. Alright.
NO ELLIBERETH IS DEAD SERIOUS. HE ALWAYS IS. HE CAN NEVER BE UNSERIOUS.
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #578 (isolation #71) » Tue Mar 30, 2010 4:14 pm

Post by Parama »

dramonic wrote:
Fugitive replaces Farside
InflatablePie replaces Henry Hathaway
We are full again!
ScoreHero invades Mafia 112!
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #581 (isolation #72) » Wed Mar 31, 2010 3:05 am

Post by Parama »

Nah Jag, that's a bad assumption to make. Take for example this game where both me and my mafia partner replaced out (and pretty close together too).
Never clear someone just because they replaced out; that NEVER works.
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #591 (isolation #73) » Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:14 am

Post by Parama »

I guess you can't make a joke without it being called buddying anymore. Wow. That's a massive misrep right there bud.
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #594 (isolation #74) » Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:19 am

Post by Parama »

Day-investigate: DTMaster

Day-commute

BRB with my results in a minute
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #596 (isolation #75) » Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:21 am

Post by Parama »

I got an innocent on DTM. Odd.
My commute investigation told me that Leafsnail was a doublevoting daytime mafia assassin with NK immunity.
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #626 (isolation #76) » Thu Apr 01, 2010 5:44 am

Post by Parama »

SIR CYANIDE wrote:I have no idea what's going on with all the caps bs.

Someone summarize?
Here's a summary:

Read the thread!
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #630 (isolation #77) » Thu Apr 01, 2010 12:04 pm

Post by Parama »

I really want to know what Elli's colors mean.
I think orangier is scummier and greenier is townier. Purplier = ?
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #646 (isolation #78) » Fri Apr 02, 2010 3:00 am

Post by Parama »

I'm pretty sure that you don't need a 500 word case to explain why someone is town. I've never really seen Blue as scum, and I already explained why every vote holds equal weight and why the hammer vote isn't like "OMG HE HAMMERED TOWNIE LYNCH HIM" if you ML because - guess what - 10 other people had to vote the same player for them to get to L-1 and to able to be hammered. Shocker!
But now I'm repeating myself.
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #665 (isolation #79) » Fri Apr 02, 2010 4:03 pm

Post by Parama »

Ladies and gentlemen, Fate seems to have left the building.
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #674 (isolation #80) » Sat Apr 03, 2010 2:57 am

Post by Parama »

Jacob's play is getting ridiculous.
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #705 (isolation #81) » Sun Apr 04, 2010 2:16 pm

Post by Parama »

I don't feel like hopping on a wagon, and I like my vote.
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #721 (isolation #82) » Mon Apr 05, 2010 1:50 am

Post by Parama »

unvote, vote: Shrinehme

Because Fate's not on the wagon anymore.
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #723 (isolation #83) » Mon Apr 05, 2010 2:09 am

Post by Parama »

This game is ridiculous so my logic is going to continue to be ridiculous. Do you mind?
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #728 (isolation #84) » Mon Apr 05, 2010 4:37 am

Post by Parama »

Ellibereth, WHY am I town?
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #733 (isolation #85) » Mon Apr 05, 2010 6:40 am

Post by Parama »

Wait, are Shadow and Fugitive even in this game anymore? .-.
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #737 (isolation #86) » Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:48 am

Post by Parama »

Wait, you saw my role PM? CHEATER :|
I like Fate's playstyle. But I also get the distinct impression that he is scum.
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #742 (isolation #87) » Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:58 am

Post by Parama »

EBWOP for Jacob:

SUPERSCUM
Leafsnail
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #746 (isolation #88) » Mon Apr 05, 2010 10:41 am

Post by Parama »

unvote, vote: Blue
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #747 (isolation #89) » Mon Apr 05, 2010 10:42 am

Post by Parama »

APRIL FOOL'S!
unvote, vote: Shrinehme
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #750 (isolation #90) » Mon Apr 05, 2010 10:44 am

Post by Parama »

ITT I owned Ellibereth and the Blue wagon at the same time.
But really Blue is town so I don't think he's a good lynch.
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #753 (isolation #91) » Mon Apr 05, 2010 1:16 pm

Post by Parama »

I'm not going to join the Blue wagon regardless of whether you are on it or not.
But I did already vote Blue.
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #755 (isolation #92) » Mon Apr 05, 2010 1:25 pm

Post by Parama »

In 6 days... I will not be voting Blue!
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #757 (isolation #93) » Mon Apr 05, 2010 1:28 pm

Post by Parama »

MPR needs to learn to think for himself.
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #769 (isolation #94) » Tue Apr 06, 2010 12:41 am

Post by Parama »

JacobSavage wrote:Look we lynch blue, and I guarantee you he will flip (Vanilla) Town.
A continuation of this post: I will eat a teabag if Blue doesn't flip town.
I'm not planning on eating a teabag within the next century.
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #779 (isolation #95) » Tue Apr 06, 2010 3:06 am

Post by Parama »

Strong reads are usually enough for townies to find other townies.
Blue is a townie!
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #782 (isolation #96) » Tue Apr 06, 2010 3:59 am

Post by Parama »

Hammering isn't a scumtell .-.
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #794 (isolation #97) » Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:43 am

Post by Parama »

Maemuki wrote:
Parama wrote:Hammering isn't a scumtell .-.
You're right. But some scum think that it is. That's why they almost never hammer. There are exceptions.
D1 in a mini, I hammered a townie as mafia.
Your statement is false!
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #798 (isolation #98) » Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:06 pm

Post by Parama »

Hmm... we need a votecount!
More votes on Shrine!
Less votes on Blue!
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #802 (isolation #99) » Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:19 pm

Post by Parama »

I'm always the best wagon, but Shrine is another best wagon!
Stop voting Blue you morons!
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #805 (isolation #100) » Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:28 pm

Post by Parama »

inb4 Elli/Fate hammer combo
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #838 (isolation #101) » Wed Apr 07, 2010 12:47 am

Post by Parama »

Woot, we lynched a townie on D1! Nice job guys!
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #851 (isolation #102) » Sat Apr 10, 2010 5:02 am

Post by Parama »

BAW
what a ridiculous game
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1396 (isolation #103) » Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:41 am

Post by Parama »

LOL THAT WAS FAIL :(
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1421 (isolation #104) » Wed Apr 28, 2010 11:29 am

Post by Parama »

Leafsnail wrote:
SpyreX wrote:Hells yes killing DTM was the awesome moment that I would have never, ever, ever done at that point because my reads were soooo off.

Teach you to let me live until its a puzzle.
If Konowa didn't vanish, you'd've died the same night :/.
The man speaks the truth.
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”