mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #629 (isolation #0) » Fri Dec 11, 2009 7:27 pm

Post by mikeburnfire »

Gah. When I said "12 players or less" I mean 12 players total, not 12 players still alive! You've tricked me Kdub!

Ah, well. I can still work with this. Not *too* big. I'll start digging into this during the weekend.
"It is forbidden to kill; therefore all murderers are punished unless they kill with rope and a slim majority."

Flash Guide to Mafia and Flash Mafia Roles
mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #635 (isolation #1) » Sat Dec 12, 2009 7:21 am

Post by mikeburnfire »

Before I begin my re-read, can somebody give me a brief summary of what happened so far so that I have some framework in mind?
"It is forbidden to kill; therefore all murderers are punished unless they kill with rope and a slim majority."

mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #643 (isolation #2) » Sun Dec 13, 2009 6:14 am

Post by mikeburnfire »

Okay, did a quick readthrough. Thanks to wicked for the skeleton version.

I'm a bit frustrated that we lost our vigilante on Day 1, but given how Haylen posted, I can't say I can blame anyone explicitly. Sir Chris's unvote-quick revote is something I consider suspicious.

Initially, I liked the amount of participation by like Mr Squirrel, Wickedjr, furry, and Inquisitor. Mr Squirrel make some sensible posts, and his replacement Rhinox gives me good vibes. Furry and Inquisitor also seemed legit (even before Inq got lynched).

I agree with Rhinox that malpas doesn't look good. He keeps voting people I have good vibes about, I feel that he's lurking a bit, and he just really offsets me. I have similar feelings about cruenight. Even though I would consider him slightly less suspicious due to his participation, I felt that some of his posts were unhelpful, I didn't like a lot of his votes, and I just get bad vibes from him.

I think that even though some players have turned the spotlight on Wicked, we should look elsewhere. He's been very active and we can always scrutinize his lengthy posts to see if he's linked to anyone later. Today we should go after those who have posted little or posted unhelpfully. Since both the mal and crue wagons only have two votes, I'm going to side against the person I feel is more suspicious.

vote: Malpascp

Now, if you want me to give input on a specific player I can go back and to a iso/pbpa and get back to you. And if I missed something you think is important let me know.

mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #649 (isolation #3) » Sun Dec 13, 2009 1:17 pm

Post by mikeburnfire »

When you view all the posts by one specific player. Down at the bottom you can isolate their posts.

mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #668 (isolation #4) » Tue Dec 15, 2009 12:46 am

Post by mikeburnfire »

Alright, time to take charge. If we want to wring somebody up, allow ample time for a claim, then decide whether or not to postpone the lynch we had better hurry. I propose we state our top three candidates. Deadline is Saturday at 11, so in the next 48 hours (by Thursday) I would like everyone to follow suit. We'll take the top two candidates with the most psuedo-votes and split our final votes among them.

It's like the story of Jesus and Barabbus, except they could both be innocent. Or guilty.

vote: kunkstar7 (formerly malpascp)
vote: crueknight

I'll post more in a few hours. I think somebody asked me to do an iso on somebody.

mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #669 (isolation #5) » Tue Dec 15, 2009 12:47 am

Post by mikeburnfire »

Forgot to note: I only placed two pseudo-votes myself because I don't have a third yet.

mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #773 (isolation #6) » Wed Dec 23, 2009 3:29 pm

Post by mikeburnfire »

Apologies for my absence. I'm kinda mooching internet right now, and the signal comes and goes. I really need to buckle into this game soon, but that might not happen until after
winter solstice
Christmas. Sorry!

mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #796 (isolation #7) » Sun Dec 27, 2009 6:47 am

Post by mikeburnfire »

Okay, so we've got 10 players alive, 5 players dead, and no scum located yet. I owe it to you guys to hit this game head-on. However, my internet connection sucks (if you saw it you'd think I was using dialup from 1995) so every time I try to get into this game I am unsuccessful. It make take me a while, but I'm going to make sure we hit scum today.

mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #829 (isolation #8) » Fri Jan 01, 2010 8:22 am

Post by mikeburnfire »

Okay, I must say that Sir Chris looks great everytime he posts. I still think malpascp was worthy of a vote, so I'm going to go after kunkstar. But SolemnJ's reaction to the vanilla claim was superscummy and I don't like the massclaim suggestion by Faraday. If anything, we should No-Lynch to get an odd number of players and THEN role claim.

vote: kunkstar

I've given up on trying to read this game. There's so much fluff too many players and replacements. Not to mention Wicked's posts, which alone would have taken days to sift through. So, this is all I have.

mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #832 (isolation #9) » Fri Jan 01, 2010 6:45 pm

Post by mikeburnfire »

Heilograph wrote:If I had to make a choice right here I would have to be wicked, after reading over some pages I feel that he is trying to get the town to accept him an one of their ranks, not much else.
Shhh. Nobody tell him.
:P

mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #836 (isolation #10) » Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:15 am

Post by mikeburnfire »

Is that vote count correct? I know I'm voting kunkstar.

Thanks, I missed that.

mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #840 (isolation #11) » Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:25 pm

Post by mikeburnfire »

@mikeburnfire: In your earlier post during last day, you pseudo-voted me and Crueknight. Do you not think that Crue is still lynch worthy? Why did you not mention him at all in your recap post?

Why would an odd number make a difference in a claim?
Meh. I really didn't find anything of late that made me want to vote him.

Having 10 players is just as deadly as 9: if we mislynch and there is 4 mafia, then we lose in both cases. Having 8 players is just as bad as 7. So if we're going to mass-claim, we should let the mafia remove one more player. It brings them closer to their goal, but makes it more difficult to fake claim.

mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #843 (isolation #12) » Sun Jan 03, 2010 6:07 am

Post by mikeburnfire »

Well, a mass claim is a good idea for the reasons you suggest. I didn't think about it that way, but it might be a good way to jump-start this dying game.

vote: mass roleclaim

mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #869 (isolation #13) » Thu Jan 07, 2010 3:39 pm

Post by mikeburnfire »

don_johnson wrote:replacing in isn't ever easy.
This game moreso than others, I believe.

mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #871 (isolation #14) » Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:01 pm

Post by mikeburnfire »

Just letting everyone know that I might be V/LA up to one week starting tomorrow. Hopefully this won't interrupt the game too much.

V/LA is noted.

mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #913 (isolation #15) » Wed Jan 13, 2010 2:53 pm

Post by mikeburnfire »

So many replacements and boring posts. I wish the mod would just pull a vigilante and thin a few of the heard for us.

mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #942 (isolation #16) » Thu Jan 14, 2010 2:44 pm

Post by mikeburnfire »

kunkstar needs more votes go go go!!!

mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #944 (isolation #17) » Thu Jan 14, 2010 6:18 pm

Post by mikeburnfire »

As a player, I think he's realistic and sensible. This could mislead me if he's actually scum. I don't really remember SolemnJ off the top of my head. Didn't stand out much. But I feel like Dj is so-so, leaning town. He just replaced in, and it's been hard for me to focus on this game, so I can't say decisively.

I get bad vibes from cruelty, but can't pinpoint why. Maybe it's just the avatar, childish as that may be.

I like Sir Chris. He seems to be the most prolific and influential player in this game, and if we kill him the game will probably drag. As for whether I think he's scum or not.... no. IIRC, he's made points I agree with, and I think his wagon was run up unnecessarily.

mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #994 (isolation #18) » Tue Jan 19, 2010 2:06 am

Post by mikeburnfire »

Still here, but nothing has changed. Sir Chris is town, and the votes on him are misplaced. The people who aren't voting need to put their vote somewhere.

mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #1011 (isolation #19) » Wed Jan 20, 2010 3:18 pm

Post by mikeburnfire »

^Active lurking? Supongo. I'll admit that I'm not really scumhunting. I'm waiting for that chord to strike that really gets me into the game, but nothing has happened yet. And there aren't any bandwagons to investigate, no players that stand out distinctly, and no role-related information that can move this game forward. 10 players alive with 3-4 scum makes this seem like a lost cause.

So I'm sticking with my kunk vote. If he turns up scum then I'll probably get tuned in with this game. If not then, whatever. The main reason that I like Sir Chris isn't because I think he's town. Not entirely, anyway. I feel like he's really into this game, and if he dies then this game will fissile out quickly.

Even though I don't care for this game at the moment, I don't want to replace out because that would just stall this game even more than its already lethargic pace, and I know that I could get into it if just
something interesting
would happen.

mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #1024 (isolation #20) » Thu Jan 21, 2010 12:01 pm

Post by mikeburnfire »

Damnit. I don't want to put my vote where kunkstar's is.

unvote, vote kirbyoshi

mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #1081 (isolation #21) » Fri Jan 22, 2010 5:59 pm

Post by mikeburnfire »

Faraday wrote:We've 2 days till deadline. ANYONE NOT VOTING NEEDS TO PUT A VOTE DOWN. Mike and Kunkstar's vote seem to be doing very little too, so I'd suggest they switch to one of the 2-man wagons at least, unless they strongly oppose them.
Faraday wrote:2 of the people leading the kirbo wagon are now significantly less confident. The opther 3 on it just jumped on the bandwagon, this is a horrible lynch. Seriously.
Awesome grandstanding, scum.

unvote, vote Faraday

mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #1086 (isolation #22) » Sun Jan 24, 2010 12:55 pm

Post by mikeburnfire »

Don't look at me. I didn't ask for it.

Perhaps I got the wrong impression from Faraday. It looked to me like he was throwing us under the bus for doing what he wanted in the first place.

mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #1087 (isolation #23) » Sun Jan 24, 2010 1:02 pm

Post by mikeburnfire »

Don't look at me. I didn't ask for it.

Perhaps I got the wrong impression from Faraday. It looked to me like he was throwing us under the bus for doing what he wanted in the first place.

mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #1103 (isolation #24) » Tue Jan 26, 2010 2:15 am

Post by mikeburnfire »

or we could lynch kunkstar.

mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #1158 (isolation #25) » Tue Feb 02, 2010 3:19 am

Post by mikeburnfire »

Due to real life issues I have asked for replacement. I should have done this long ago. I apologize.

I will begin looking for a replacement.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”