Mafia Scum
foilist13
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #336 (isolation #0) » Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:14 pm

Post by foilist13 »

Hello everyone,

/confirm replacement.

I'll start reading the thread now and bust out with some content when I'm done.
unvote
"If you are going to tell people the truth, you had better make them laugh. Otherwise they'll kill you."
foilist13
foilist13
Mafia Scum
foilist13
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #339 (isolation #1) » Thu Nov 19, 2009 6:31 pm

Post by foilist13 »

Ok, I'm still on page 7, so this has probably already been addressed, but wicked looks ridiculous. I'm not sure what the purpose of his anti-rvs questioning was, but it certainly wasn't scumhunting.
"If you are going to tell people the truth, you had better make them laugh. Otherwise they'll kill you."
foilist13
foilist13
Mafia Scum
foilist13
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #351 (isolation #2) » Fri Nov 20, 2009 6:15 pm

Post by foilist13 »

Ugh, sorry its taking me so long to catch up. I'm on page ten now, and so far Wicked and Crueknight look pretty scummy, sort of a weird read on Haylen. Not really sure what to make of her.

More to come.
foilist13
foilist13
Mafia Scum
foilist13
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #354 (isolation #3) » Sat Nov 21, 2009 1:25 pm

Post by foilist13 »

Ok, I'm done reading.

Vote:Wicked

He seems to be overloading the thread with wall posts that no one wants to read, but which have exceedingly little content. That to me is a form of lurking. He is posting lots, but saying almost nothing, so that people pay little attention to him. Its pretty WIFOMy, but its the best I've got.

Rhinox has also been making big chunky posts, but his are usually full of content.

CrueKnight seems like flustered town, but I could easily be wrong.

No one else stands out particularly so far, but I'm going to do some iso reads to get some new ideas.
foilist13
foilist13
Mafia Scum
foilist13
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #360 (isolation #4) » Sat Nov 21, 2009 3:42 pm

Post by foilist13 »

@Faraday - I'm still not sure. She makes so many jokes that I can never tell when she is serious, and for a while she just sort of dropped off the map. It like she jokes enough that she can say that anything wasn't serious if it comes back to bite her. I don't like her play style, but I've played with her before and she was pretty much the same, including the not posting. (She was town then)
foilist13
foilist13
Mafia Scum
foilist13
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #361 (isolation #5) » Sat Nov 21, 2009 3:47 pm

Post by foilist13 »

@SolemJ - We will have to agree to disagree, because there is no way you're convincing me he has posted serious content more than once. The only difference between him and anyone else is that he asks a lot more questions with no apparent point to them, and quotes literally everything he responds to.
foilist13
foilist13
Mafia Scum
foilist13
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #382 (isolation #6) » Sun Nov 22, 2009 6:46 pm

Post by foilist13 »

Well in the interests of the approaching deadline, I'm going to go ahead and pick a wagon.

Unvote, Vote:Haylen

I said earlier that I didn't have a great read on her, and to be honest I still don't. However there is a reason for that, and the reason is she isn't posting, hardly at all. She seems to be actively lurking, which to me is a huge scum tell, and I just hate lurkers on principle.

CrueKnight has been fairly scummy so far, but not enough for me to justify a lynch. Lurking is a problem for me, and Haylen did it in the last game we played together too, so this is the wagon I'm getting on.

@Haylen - If you'd like to defend yourself I'm happy to listen, but I assure you you will not be able to lurk away your wagon.
foilist13
foilist13
Mafia Scum
foilist13
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #453 (isolation #7) » Mon Nov 23, 2009 1:49 pm

Post by foilist13 »

I don't have much to add at this point, as there has been little development. I do not buy Haylen's claim, especially in light of the meta the other players have provided.

Furry - Do you have anything to refute the arguments against CrueKnight and Haylen, or is this a gut feeling?

Haylen - Can you actually post a defense please? You will not be ale to avoid the lynch simply based on this claim.
foilist13
foilist13
Mafia Scum
foilist13
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #497 (isolation #8) » Sun Nov 29, 2009 10:11 am

Post by foilist13 »

Furry's defense of CK depends on his meta. If in his other games he does the same thing as town and scum indiscriminately then it's a null tell. If he's never done it, or gotten a good result from it the one time he did it as scum (or something along those lines), then it looks like a scum tell.

@Cruelty - Is wicked your top suspect?
foilist13
foilist13
Mafia Scum
foilist13
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #507 (isolation #9) » Mon Nov 30, 2009 3:54 pm

Post by foilist13 »

That stands out at me as well Torqez, but it's not a huge scum tell. I've seen a lot of townie's who think like scum trying not to get lynched, simply because they don't want to be lynched.

@Katniss - Where are you? Are you still in the game?
foilist13
foilist13
Mafia Scum
foilist13
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #511 (isolation #10) » Tue Dec 01, 2009 11:51 am

Post by foilist13 »

Wicked wrote:foilist, are you ignoring me?
I'm sorry, I don't remember you asking me something. Yes?
foilist13
foilist13
Mafia Scum
foilist13
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #526 (isolation #11) » Thu Dec 03, 2009 3:44 pm

Post by foilist13 »

deleted by mod
foilist13
foilist13
Mafia Scum
foilist13
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #538 (isolation #12) » Fri Dec 04, 2009 12:24 pm

Post by foilist13 »

I need to do some serious rereading, I'll post some new opinions either later today or tomorrow.

@mod - the game I was referring to is not ongoing. This was a newbie game some time ago.
foilist13
foilist13
Mafia Scum
foilist13
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #565 (isolation #13) » Mon Dec 07, 2009 11:48 am

Post by foilist13 »

@Danakillsu - Go post in the Queue forum under newbie game list.

I'm feeling like cruelty looks ok at this point. His defenses at least make logical sense, and I can see where he's coming from.

Wicked though is looking odd. It feels like you've decided Cruelty is scum and you are going to dig through all of his posts to find the smallest bits on info that could be construed to look like evidence, despite the refutation of any of your previous points. Does that make you scum? Maybe, maybe not, but I'm going to be reading you much more closely.

@Rhinox - If we assume there is at least one scum on the Haylen wagon, why are you limiting yourself to just Malp? He looks the scummiest to you obviously, but shouldn't you expand that to at least two or three suspects? Perhaps you should go through the wagon and decide who you think is town to narrow the list. I am interested in who you might come up with as the most likely scum candidates.
foilist13
foilist13
Mafia Scum
foilist13
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #590 (isolation #14) » Tue Dec 08, 2009 4:12 pm

Post by foilist13 »

Right now I'm liking wicked as a lynch candidate more than anyone else, but I'm still not done going over the thread. I've unfortunately learned my lesson too many times not to post half baked opinions, which has left me a little paranoid. It will be very clear exactly where i stand though before deadline hits.
foilist13
foilist13
Mafia Scum
foilist13
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #592 (isolation #15) » Tue Dec 08, 2009 5:11 pm

Post by foilist13 »

I'm not basing my opinion off of the previous attacks on him. I'm basing it off of my own read.
foilist13
foilist13
Mafia Scum
foilist13
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #594 (isolation #16) » Tue Dec 08, 2009 8:55 pm

Post by foilist13 »

I will, don't worry. I'll give him the wall post he deserves before I put my vote on him.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”