Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1330 (isolation #200) » Tue Jul 28, 2009 5:51 pm

Post by Benmage »

GIEFF wrote:KMD is wrongly consistent, but that's better than wrongly inconsistent.
Keep feeding you own fire.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1331 (isolation #201) » Tue Jul 28, 2009 5:54 pm

Post by Benmage »

GIEFF wrote:
Benmage wrote:See. You are inconsistent in your own post. How can anyone take what you say to be truthful?
Sarcasm, Benmage. Sarcasm.

I have not lied.
Than try to answer the statement. Truthfully, you can't. Post 1169 you say I claimed to remove you from the list before anyone posted. This is obviously a lie as the lynch preference is well into the day.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1332 (isolation #202) » Tue Jul 28, 2009 5:57 pm

Post by Benmage »

GIEFF wrote: This is, without a doubt, the most inconsistent 24 hours of mafia I have ever seen.
Benmage wrote:^^^OMG more consistency, damn I am better at this game than I thought.
And with this attitude, you will not improve.
You pull out quotes out of context only to make your case seem better. it is deplorable misrepresentation, and I am not the only one whose noticed it.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1334 (isolation #203) » Tue Jul 28, 2009 6:08 pm

Post by Benmage »

GIEFF wrote: Is English your first language?

---

I pull nothing out of context, Benmage. I write long posts, and try to make them as brief as possible by only pulling what is necessary for my point. What possible additional context should I have included in that statement? How is that misrepresenting you?
Yeah english is my first language. whats wrong in part two? their should =there.

You pull a quote where I say i'm being consistent which is absolutely true if you read my unwavering position on the manner. You try to turn it into something negative relating my whole day to being inconsistent and using my own quote to illustrate that what i'll be unchangeable? It's a misrepresentation.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1336 (isolation #204) » Tue Jul 28, 2009 6:10 pm

Post by Benmage »

Its a quip at me being "inconsistent" ignore it, carry on.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1340 (isolation #205) » Tue Jul 28, 2009 6:23 pm

Post by Benmage »

GIEFF wrote: I still think camn is the scummiest player in the game. If anybody feels like starting that wagon up, I'll be right there to help you push it. But for now, I sense Benmage is just way too emotional. I did a meta-investigation of him and saw him over-reacting to pressure in a similar fashion when he was town.
What about alex, you tried to shift the entire end of D1 onto him rather late...no comments?
SensFan wrote:I've read to page 49. If there's anything you want me to address in that span, let me know. Also, slow the fuck down with the posting: I work 9-hour shifts this summer and will not spend my mornings/nights reading more than 5 pages per day of this game.

Benmage, if you are as afraid of having been NK'dd as you claim, you wouldn't have written all that shit overnight.

Also, if people are going to be posting this much, I'd appreciate coming home from work tomorrow and seeing Alex or Benmage's lynch scene. Even if they were to flip Town.

Thanks!
You can stop catching up now I suppose. I’m sure we’ll get to lynching you soon enough. You haven’t scum hunted or added to this game. Again, SF I wanted to read jammer’s iso because battle asked for it. At the end and the conclusion I wanted to delve deeper…I had a lot of free time this weekend… I finally did get lazy as it got rather long and consuming and yes I feared being NK’d.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1342 (isolation #206) » Tue Jul 28, 2009 6:56 pm

Post by Benmage »

GIEFF wrote: You are wrong. I did not say that in Post 1169.
GIEFF wrote:He lies. Benmage claimed that he took the focus off of me because of "this new surge in idiocy." Yet he took the focus off me BEFORE anybody else posted on Day 2, so this is obviously false.

I said you took the focus off me before anyone posted, which is absolutely correct. You ended the day saying I was your top lynch candidated after Mastin, and then came straight out of the gate whiz-bang on Day 2 completely ignoring me. That's a bit odd.
Hmm…this is not how I interpreted it. I think you’ve made it clear, and so you don’t seem as inconsistent. I came out on D2 offering my iso’s to help start discussion and re-exhibit some people I personally didn’t have good reads and maybe other people didn’t as well.
GIEFF wrote: It's time for lurker-lynches and lurker-pressure, though. They both claim they are still in this game, yet neither has contributed anything in forever.
This is to true to ignore.

--Personal note. I do have to stop thinking everyone who disagrees with me isn’t scum!

Unvote
vote Cephrir

can we wagon one of the lurkers please... :P
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1344 (isolation #207) » Tue Jul 28, 2009 7:02 pm

Post by Benmage »

So vote a lurker.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1370 (isolation #208) » Wed Jul 29, 2009 4:38 am

Post by Benmage »

Yeah i'll slow it down, me and Gieff being over 200 posts with 4 players not even hitting 50, isn't good for business...can we decide on one lurker please
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1387 (isolation #209) » Wed Jul 29, 2009 5:12 am

Post by Benmage »

Zachrulez wrote:I feel like I've done this before in this game, but whatever...

http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=10864
It doesn't look like Ceph starts lurking until deep into this game. Yet this is one example. Gieff provided 4 examples of Ceph as town lurking differently than this game as well. In truth, at this point there isn't enough information for bcc or ceph and I'm down to lynch either. It still boggles my mind how people sign-up for these games, and than don't play them. (urges..not to post arghbargle)
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1388 (isolation #210) » Wed Jul 29, 2009 5:13 am

Post by Benmage »

GIEFF wrote: I will look into bcc and Kai's metas when I have a chance, but the fact that TWO players have lurked with the same character seems telling.
Kai, didn't necessarily lurk, but was unable to catch-up and asked to be replaced.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1420 (isolation #211) » Wed Jul 29, 2009 5:56 am

Post by Benmage »

Stars aligned last post:
Posted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 6:24 pm
Cephrir wrote:Only 6 votes? Pah!

Vote: Mastin

It actually might be in the town's best interest to lynch him, lol. I know I for one will be a lot less likely to lurk if he's gone early DX
Open 155 Jugnle Republic
Posted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 4:43 pm
Cephrir wrote:zzzzz(was a long one)zzzz
Our game:
Posted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 10:17 pm Post subject: 5
Cephrir wrote:Present. Unexpectedly limited access these past few days, should be all set tomorrow but then again I said tomorrow once and was totally wrong so who knows.
Posted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 8:12 pm Post subject: 4
Cephrir wrote:Whoops, forgot, prodded. Reading a thread with Mastin in it has literally given me a headache, I'll finish tomorrow.
So she hasn’t posted here in 9 days. Two posts in a total of 14 days. Yet has posted more recently on other threads. String this chic up.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1445 (isolation #212) » Wed Jul 29, 2009 7:42 am

Post by Benmage »

jammer wrote:
Benmage wrote:Yeah i'll slow it down, me and Gieff being over 200 posts with 4 players not even hitting 50, isn't good for business...can we decide on one lurker please
I have 51 posts(now 52), not part of the lurkers, er...
No I was not considering you or SF(haven't checked if he's over 50)

But I was talking about SpryeX, DDD, BCC and Ceph.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1459 (isolation #213) » Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:50 am

Post by Benmage »

SpyreX wrote: If Cephrir is scum, GIEFF dies. Period. Dont, PLEASE GOD, dont make me explain it in more detail than that.
I see the connection. When I read Kai's post i felt in town, I don't think he'd replace or was lurking as a scum-tell. I think he genuinely fell behind and asked to be replaced. A good move(and I doubt a scum would want to leave a game...scum games are way more fun imo).

Other than this little gut feeling Ceph and BCC are null, yet Ceph has lurked the whole game, so let's string up Ceph it looks like the majority...why are the people on the BCC against the Ceph wagon at this point? since the Ceph wagon is clearly leading.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1460 (isolation #214) » Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:51 am

Post by Benmage »

Zachrulez wrote:Plus it puts a lurker at lynch -2. I can't think of what more we can do to pressure them to post.
L-1 :P ...i say we give both one chance to receive a prod...i think we need to wait 24 hrs before we can ask yaw to send another prod. At this point if we don't get anything substantial we lynch one and beg for a replacement.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1470 (isolation #215) » Wed Jul 29, 2009 1:09 pm

Post by Benmage »

jammer wrote: And I can't say you prefering bcc over Cephrir has been explained confincing enough. In my eyes you push harder for lynching bcc then BM is pushing Cephrir. Why is there such a massive point raisen with lynching one lurker over the other?
QFT.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1473 (isolation #216) » Wed Jul 29, 2009 1:21 pm

Post by Benmage »

I'm trying to cut back on posting, i'm sorry but jsut to state that puts

Ceph at L-1

@Yaw can we get a Ceph and BCC prod as soon as they reach the allocated inactive time, or must I request one at that time?

Camn, thanks for still voting with me :P , and yeah I don't get the VPB kill.(maybe thats the point)
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1522 (isolation #217) » Sun Aug 02, 2009 7:59 am

Post by Benmage »

I just got back, skimmed most of this day. Will go back and read but:

Lynch preference:
SF
DDD
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1523 (isolation #218) » Sun Aug 02, 2009 8:00 am

Post by Benmage »

Ah yes,
Vote SensFan
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1524 (isolation #219) » Sun Aug 02, 2009 8:23 am

Post by Benmage »

@MOD Did BCC pick up his prod?
Battle Mage wrote: Ben - What do you reckon we should do with Alex?
Also, what kind of tell do you think the Camn-NK would be towards you?
Alex…let me ponder him. However even if he is scum, there are still two other scum and I’ll feel more comfortable searching out them seeing as I find some individuals very scummy.
Camn NK, re-affrims me as town personally. I openly apologized to her (after first asking the mod to pm her, but was told he couldn’t allow the outside communication.) I came off abrasive and insulting to her, and plan to pm her once this game is over. I was trying to get her out of her defensive shell by D2. Why NK someone who attached their vote to your own.
Battle Mage wrote: Lol, you know my views on the length of days. You also know i was Pro-Cephrir lynch. My only issue is the speed with which it happened-i'd rather have seen more discussion beforehand.
I was pro the ceph lynch as well. But I wanted to wait for the prods to go through before hammering. That hammer was disgusting. Yes, gieff I too plan to avoid games with those two individuals. It is very frustrating and in truth I have difficulty comprehending why people sign up for a
game
and then don’t play it…only ruining others fun. If forced to play with them I will adamantly try and policy-lynch them.
GIEFF wrote: I am not at all surprised to be alive, but I am surprised camn is dead. I think the kill implicates whoever tries to use it to their benefit.
I am surprised I am alive.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1552 (isolation #220) » Sun Aug 02, 2009 1:59 pm

Post by Benmage »

Battle Mage wrote: Where did you (and Alex) conclude 3 scum from? Looking at the numbers, i'd have leaned more towards 4. *Shrug* maybe i'm wrong.
For balance reasonings. It was deemed 2:10 as fair. So 3:12 seemed way more logical than 4:11. I believe SF illustrates the stats in his iso, but I may be wrong.
Battle Mage wrote: I don't see why people would apologise to Camn now she is dead. If you were rude, you were rude, REGARDLESS of her affiliation. Her coming up town doesnt make it any more wrong.
I apologized to her yesterday, not today, nor after discovering her death.
alexhans wrote: @Benmage: I know what BM really stands for: Bullshit Master.
Is this a jab at me?
Battle Mage wrote:joy. This game really wears on me when Benmage isn't here. :(
:wink:

I’m with Gieff wherein I’m trying to post less, I’ll clearly answer questions when directed at me. But I think it’s best at the moment if I sit back and let others catch-up and post. We must hear from SpryeX, DDD, and BCC.

So than let me amend my stance:
Lynch Preference:
SensFan

Need to contribute more:
BCC
DDD
SpryeX
KmD
SF

Feel free to remain active:
Jammer
Zach
Alex

Limited posting for a few days while others catchup:
BM-BM
Gieff

Let’s see how today’s scum-hunting goes if those from the bottom to the top of the list take a back seat and allow those at the top to give some sort of scum-hunting direction. (We have atleast 2 days to wait before SF is back from V/La, then probably another day of him “catching-up”…then we lynch him.)

Note: I want jammer to do some scum hunting…I still think he’s scummy, but several others find his play town. So maybe I am missing something.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1592 (isolation #221) » Mon Aug 03, 2009 5:57 am

Post by Benmage »

Zachrulez wrote:This fight has overloaded the ms boards and caused them to crash.

(I am having issues getting the board to load.)
Word me too.

Battle link the gloat post, or give me the post number.

We still need to obviously here more from the need to contribute list I made. I don't get why DDD says "hi" and then doesn't post anything. I looked up a lot of games of his. Where ever he is scum/3rd party he is much more active. So i guess this non-helpful tactic could be a town tell for him, which is why I'd rather see SF lynched.(although I'm not overlooking the ease in which one could switch their scum meta and coast through a game)
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1610 (isolation #222) » Mon Aug 03, 2009 9:45 am

Post by Benmage »

Why am I still scummy in your opinion jammer? Feel free to go over 200 words. Hooked on phonics worked for me.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1644 (isolation #223) » Mon Aug 03, 2009 3:00 pm

Post by Benmage »

GIEFF wrote: So, I will ask again - why did you prefer lynching Cephrir to lynching bcc?

Danny, Benmage, jammer, and Zach - please feel free to answer this question, too.
I thought I stated this. But I got a mini town vibe off the limited information Kai presented. It was overall pretty null between the two, would just been happy with a lurker lynch. But I did want to wait for the day prods to go through...gg SF.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1670 (isolation #224) » Tue Aug 04, 2009 5:50 am

Post by Benmage »

alexhans wrote: 5) Why did jammer vote Benmage on D2? does he still feel the same about him?
Yes jammer. You said you still believe me to be scummy. How/Why?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1704 (isolation #225) » Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:25 am

Post by Benmage »

I'm confused with Gieff's play of late. Near the end of D1 he tries to turn everything 180 degrees in a dire attempt to see alex lynched. Since then he has paid him little attention and has not sought his lynch so strongly again.

I think the D1 play was a fruitless effort to illustrate distancing between alex and gieff, gieff, knowing that the D1 late lynch effort was futile. I don't think it far-fetched to believe Alex-Gieff a scum pair.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1758 (isolation #226) » Tue Aug 04, 2009 3:57 pm

Post by Benmage »

GIEFF wrote:I am NOT pushing your wagon, Battle Mage. I think you're scummy. But I'd prefer to see a bcc lynch.
Why bcc?
@Yaw
whats the deal with bcc?

Does he have some type of special post restriction...do we have to say his full name? blackcatcontract? must I ask him a question? blackcatcontract what do you think of playing the game you signed up for?

Sigh :(

Jammer wake up!
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1770 (isolation #227) » Wed Aug 05, 2009 7:31 am

Post by Benmage »

Battle Mage wrote: why arent you trying to derail my inevitable lynch? xD
I've been a little under the weather...but you have what 2 votes on you. You're not going to be lynched today.

Bitch
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1773 (isolation #228) » Wed Aug 05, 2009 8:38 am

Post by Benmage »

Sorry about work man, that sucks....but maybe you should consider asking to be replaced?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1777 (isolation #229) » Wed Aug 05, 2009 11:28 am

Post by Benmage »

unvote
Vote DDD
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1785 (isolation #230) » Wed Aug 05, 2009 2:45 pm

Post by Benmage »

GIEFF wrote:Benmage: Why did you say you didn't understand the VP Baltar night-kill?
I didn't think he stuck out as a clear town person. Nor did I think he was outgoingly scum-hunting. More of a side-line player. But who knows maybe scum kept us townies(me) around because we were stuck on lurker lynches and wrong tangents.

The only reason I think I lived N2, is because jammer didn't want people incriminating him if I had died. And yes that means I think jammer is scum. His inactivity these last two days is frustrating.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1790 (isolation #231) » Thu Aug 06, 2009 8:09 am

Post by Benmage »

alexhans wrote:
GIEFF wrote:I assume nothing yet on the bcc front? Can we get a replacement?
Please?

He hasn't posted since July 19th... I don't care if he said he was here at night... He didn't even have the deference to come and say "hello" or "I'm sorry".
Agreed. Some rules force in thread posts every 48/72 hrs...it isn't in yours but still...he can be active and never actually post? Just answer prods? Thats weak.

Jammer said something about possible V/La in his last post =/.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1795 (isolation #232) » Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:22 am

Post by Benmage »

^^Add KmD
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1827 (isolation #233) » Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:32 am

Post by Benmage »

Battle Mage wrote:and general smokeblowing nature.
Battle Mage 2.2 Benmage 1.5
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1838 (isolation #234) » Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:59 pm

Post by Benmage »

BYAHH
Go Vi!
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1847 (isolation #235) » Thu Aug 06, 2009 2:56 pm

Post by Benmage »

Vi wrote:Hey everyone!

This is Page 78, and D1 promises to be a nightmare of a reread, so if anyone could give a brief summary of what's going on now ITT I'd be more than grateful!
Benmage 1838 wrote:BYAHH Go Vi!
Is that like "go
away
Vi"? :(
HELL No that's BYAAAAHHH like Howard Dean. It's for intense excitement.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1849 (isolation #236) » Thu Aug 06, 2009 4:10 pm

Post by Benmage »

Debonair Danny DiPietro wrote:Ben, you immediately voted me after GIEFF posted his statistics. Do you have other reasons for voting for me and (how much) does the fact that the initial statistics were wrong affect the confidence of your vote?
Yeah it was off his stats. But the stats still show the same, just to a lesser degree. I almost unvoted, wanting to switch to jammer... Yet than I analyzed the consistency in the days in which you posted where you were often scum or 3rd party, and the frequency matches with the frequency you post in this game.

That combined with your relative uselessness this game certainly makes you a viable lynch target for today.

Lynch Preferences:
DDD-Jammer
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1854 (isolation #237) » Fri Aug 07, 2009 5:25 am

Post by Benmage »

jammer wrote: @benmage, You being scum was most a feeling, partly had to do with the reaction to Camn suspicions.
You're far far away from the other 2 in any way.
This doesn't exactly instill confidence in me especially when you list people like SpryeX as town, and I'm not even neutral...
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1858 (isolation #238) » Fri Aug 07, 2009 7:54 am

Post by Benmage »

You still think we have 4 scum in this game??
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1875 (isolation #239) » Fri Aug 07, 2009 2:04 pm

Post by Benmage »

I still think it should be jammer or DDD that sees the noose today.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1881 (isolation #240) » Fri Aug 07, 2009 2:40 pm

Post by Benmage »

SpyreX wrote:The walls helped. Ben is partially raw gut. I read it and I see no deeper machinations - he's 100% transparent.
Huzzah :wink: :wink:
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1906 (isolation #241) » Sat Aug 08, 2009 4:29 pm

Post by Benmage »

i'm hammerreed right notw and i'm still town, and battle mage is sco scum.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1921 (isolation #242) » Sun Aug 09, 2009 3:21 am

Post by Benmage »

Hmmm I hate drunk posting.
Example A:
Benmage wrote:i'm hammerreed right notw and i'm still town, and battle mage is sco scum.
But it looks like I atleast had a reason:
GIEFF wrote:Hey guys, let's just all get drunk and then just admit if we've been naughty and killing innocent people. It's OK, we will forgive you. Let's just be cool and stop shooting people, and maybe we can put this lynch-rope away? I mean, this has just gone way too far.
Vi wrote: One more thing. Hey Benmage, whenever you're sober. *If you were an anime character, what hair color would you have? *What color shirt do you have on? (If you're not wearing one, find one) *What is your favorite color?
Super Saiyan Blonde/yellow
Plain white-T<<<slept in it…need to shower.
Navy Blue
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1930 (isolation #243) » Sun Aug 09, 2009 8:08 am

Post by Benmage »

More votes on DDD/jammer.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1933 (isolation #244) » Sun Aug 09, 2009 8:35 am

Post by Benmage »

Not bad Vi. I don't know about the pink pants...can the blue be darker? What about jet-black for hair, could I see the contrast?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1966 (isolation #245) » Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:53 pm

Post by Benmage »

DDD reads scum to me.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1970 (isolation #246) » Sun Aug 09, 2009 6:00 pm

Post by Benmage »

His overall play to. I did a mini review of the games where he was scum/3rd party(culda sworn i mentioned this) but his frequency and manner matches in my opinion.

Also you can call it from overall play this game and gut...take your pick.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1972 (isolation #247) » Sun Aug 09, 2009 6:12 pm

Post by Benmage »

I looked at the updated stats. I also looked at the threads aforementioned...not the stats behind them. And analyzed several aspects. I toyed with unvoting to switch to jammer whom I also feel is scum. But I am satisfied with my vote on DDD.

And yes I also think the revised stats were still incriminating.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1978 (isolation #248) » Mon Aug 10, 2009 4:53 am

Post by Benmage »

SensFan wrote:Vi found Scum in DDD.
...i started this.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1979 (isolation #249) » Mon Aug 10, 2009 5:05 am

Post by Benmage »

No vote SF...
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1989 (isolation #250) » Mon Aug 10, 2009 7:24 am

Post by Benmage »

SF why aren't you voting anyone...you said Vi found scum...
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1992 (isolation #251) » Mon Aug 10, 2009 7:39 am

Post by Benmage »

SpyreX wrote: As an aside: I am definitely not trying to be personally insulting. Thats not my mantra. This is simply a function of your play THIS game.
Bullshit...DDD you are useless this game. You might be more useless than Cephrir was.

Let's see. Your vote is on SpryeX do you think he's scum? If yes, are you going to try and get others to vote him? Are you going to do any scumhunting this game?

Why would town be useless? Doesn't make sense to me...scum being useless makes perfect sense.
More DDD votes
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1994 (isolation #252) » Mon Aug 10, 2009 7:54 am

Post by Benmage »

SF, why haven't you voted anyone? What are you waiting for? Whose scummiest for you?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1996 (isolation #253) » Mon Aug 10, 2009 8:00 am

Post by Benmage »

SensFan wrote:
Benmage wrote:SF, why haven't you voted anyone? What are you waiting for? Whose scummiest for you?
DDD is scummiest.

Why are you rushing me to vote?
I'm curious why are withholding the vote...even if you did vote he'd only be at L-2. You said he was scummiest. You didn't vote him, why not?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1999 (isolation #254) » Mon Aug 10, 2009 8:12 am

Post by Benmage »

Debonair Danny DiPietro wrote:Ben, you think maybe if I throw a small fit and self-vote maybe you clowns would see reason?

Sens, I have more posts than you over days two and three and half the people here seem to think I'm the worst lurker of all-time, you fo the math.
Comparing yourself to SF's to prove you aren't a lurker is comical.. That woulda been bcc tell cephrir he wasn't a lurker.

Again imagine everyone let these people lead this day's direction:
DDD
SpryeX
KmD
SF
jammer

one month later.....1 page.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2001 (isolation #255) » Mon Aug 10, 2009 8:19 am

Post by Benmage »

SensFan wrote:I still have 55 posts, which would fill more than 2 full pages by myself..
Its not even your post#...your posts also have such little scumhunting in them, you could have 5,55,or100 of the way you post and its not much of a difference.
SensFan wrote: I guarantee you 100% that if those people who post the amount I do or less were posting, we'd have 1 or 2 Scum lynches at least.
Are you saying those who post less than you need to post more? Or those who post than you need to post less?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2003 (isolation #256) » Mon Aug 10, 2009 8:23 am

Post by Benmage »

SensFan wrote: I'm saying that people posting more often than once or twice a day are probably posting far too often, and hurting the Town.
I agree there has been an influx of to much posts, and yes I am part of that blame..which i why i've tried to lessen myself. The list i just mentioned is the people contributing the least. The one month thing was an obvious embellishment. The point is i'd love to see this days direction be led by you "less" active players.

Unvote

lead us almightyones.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2008 (isolation #257) » Mon Aug 10, 2009 12:21 pm

Post by Benmage »

*stare*

That was a no night game....where do you search for this stuff?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2023 (isolation #258) » Tue Aug 11, 2009 6:41 am

Post by Benmage »

@jammer you're not voting. whose summiest for you/who do you want to see lynched?

@Vi hows mini me coming along?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2054 (isolation #259) » Wed Aug 12, 2009 4:01 pm

Post by Benmage »

SensFan wrote:*shrug*

Vote: KMD
W.t.f why?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2060 (isolation #260) » Thu Aug 13, 2009 4:01 am

Post by Benmage »

SensFan wrote:Christ.

Someone posts a case, I agree with it and vote. What the fuck is wrong with that?
You agreed with othercases/found people scummy and withheld votes.
Can you at least highlight what aspects about the case you agree with? ***(You too DDD)
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2067 (isolation #261) » Thu Aug 13, 2009 9:36 am

Post by Benmage »

SensFan wrote:
Benmage wrote:
SensFan wrote:Christ.

Someone posts a case, I agree with it and vote. What the fuck is wrong with that?
You agreed with othercases/found people scummy and withheld votes.
Can you at least highlight what aspects about the case you agree with? ***(You too DDD)
I never withheld votes on people I found scummy to the point of stopping a lynch.
This looks like a wagon that might actually go to a lynch, so I'm helping it go.
There were three people on DDD and you said you found him scummy...with 6 people to lynch, I think he was(may still be) a viable wagon.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2069 (isolation #262) » Thu Aug 13, 2009 9:42 am

Post by Benmage »

You make zero sense.
Vote SensFan.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2113 (isolation #263) » Fri Aug 14, 2009 5:13 am

Post by Benmage »

SensFan wrote:Playerlist.
:P
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2117 (isolation #264) » Fri Aug 14, 2009 1:48 pm

Post by Benmage »

SensFan wrote:
alexhans wrote:SensFan should replace out if he is going to keep doing the anti-town 'cause I'm a rebel play...
I asked you already, show me where I'm being anti-Town.
I seriously don't see it.
Show me where you've been town.
I seriously don't see it.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2119 (isolation #265) » Fri Aug 14, 2009 2:09 pm

Post by Benmage »

SensFan wrote:That's reverse of the way it should be.
You need to show me where I did things that indicate Scum.
Your play in its entirety... show me where you've been town.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2121 (isolation #266) » Fri Aug 14, 2009 2:16 pm

Post by Benmage »

SensFan wrote: If you're trying to make a case against me, you need to actually make a fucking case!
Seriously, that's how Mafia is played: you find someone scummy, you need to make a case
! You can't just say "You're Scum unless you prove otherwise!"
Show me where you've made a case against someone this game.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2130 (isolation #267) » Sat Aug 15, 2009 5:16 am

Post by Benmage »

I'm going to be V/LA till tuesday evening EST
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2152 (isolation #268) » Sun Aug 16, 2009 9:08 am

Post by Benmage »

I'd love to hear from
jammer
and
SpryeX
some more.

Maybe they could restate(at the moment) who they feel is scummiest/who they'd be willing to/want to lynch today.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2185 (isolation #269) » Mon Aug 17, 2009 8:58 am

Post by Benmage »

GIEFF wrote:
jammer wrote:To me seemed he was posting loads to seem town, instead of actually finding scum with any of it.
That is ridiculous. We haven't once lynched my preferred lynch-target. How do you know if I'm catching scum or not?
You flip flop so much. Whose your ideal lynch target. Who do you want to realistically see lynched today?
jammer wrote: I am liking a SF or DDD lynch more at this moment.
Ugh if he wants these two lynched maybe they’re town.

@SpryeX DDD seems to be playing the same way all game. Useless like SF.

Lynch preference:
Jammer<<< I totally believe he’s scum, and want to lynch him.
2nd lynch desire would probably be Gieff at this juncture.

Realistic lynch target SensFan.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2193 (isolation #270) » Mon Aug 17, 2009 9:26 am

Post by Benmage »

SensFan wrote:Benmage. This is your last warning.

Either explain in detail exactly why you feel I have been "useless", or
shut the fuck up.
Benmage wrote:
SensFan wrote: If you're trying to make a case against me, you need to actually make a fucking case!
Seriously, that's how Mafia is played: you find someone scummy, you need to make a case
! You can't just say "You're Scum unless you prove otherwise!"
Show me where you've made a case against someone this game.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2196 (isolation #271) » Mon Aug 17, 2009 9:32 am

Post by Benmage »

The silence/ignoring makes me assume he's content with me continuing to call him useless.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2200 (isolation #272) » Mon Aug 17, 2009 9:39 am

Post by Benmage »

SensFan wrote:Benmage, stop being a dumbass.
If I don't have time to respond to the person that's making a case against me, I sure as hell don't have time to respond to the person who's asking me to prove I'm Town, and refusing to show why he thinks I'm Scum.
My question/proposal was made a day(s) ago, and also re-came in before gieff did that mini breakdown.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2206 (isolation #273) » Mon Aug 17, 2009 2:01 pm

Post by Benmage »

How about what I asked Sens? You need more time?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2208 (isolation #274) » Mon Aug 17, 2009 2:08 pm

Post by Benmage »

SensFan wrote:Make a case, and I'll respond.

I'm not going to make a Town-case on myself.
You made a rather declarative statement. That (in your opinion) Mafia/scum hunting is done by making a case on someone you find scummy.

I asked you to illustrate an example of you making a case on someone.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2210 (isolation #275) » Mon Aug 17, 2009 3:06 pm

Post by Benmage »

Vi wrote:(depressed)
Yeah well. This game is nearing 90 pages. People like Gieff are nearing 450 posts. I think Battle Mage is nearing 350, and I'd probably be in between the two if I didn't actively try and cut back.

You have more posts then DDD! isn't that weird. He doesn't have 40...even spryeX and SF who haven't contributed a lot have double his posts...Gieff has 10X his posts...On that basis alone I'm willing to lynch DDD.

There is just such a drastic difference in the posting amount from the people who seem committed to this game.

We lynched the lurkers. Let's lynch the "active lurkers".

DDD
SensFan
Jammer
SpryeX
KmD
Even alexhans of late.

I'll lynch any of the above but my preference would be:
Jammer
DDD
SensFan
Alexhans
SpryeX-KmD
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2215 (isolation #276) » Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:04 pm

Post by Benmage »

I don't get it :cry:
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2217 (isolation #277) » Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:08 pm

Post by Benmage »

Debonair Danny DiPietro wrote:What a convenient way to avoid having to actually hunt for scum Ben.
Or I could avoid it by having 40 posts in a 2.2k+ post game.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2218 (isolation #278) » Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:10 pm

Post by Benmage »

SensFan wrote:(Sorry for the double post)

I was rereading my post, and I think I need to clarify something. I define someone playing mafia as someone who understands the basic elements of the game, knows how to make a case on people they are calling Scum, and doesn't expect people to clear themselves by making Town-cases on themselves.

Again, sorry for the double post.
By your own standards....you have yet to play this game. Welcome to Mafia 98 SensFan.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2220 (isolation #279) » Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:13 pm

Post by Benmage »

Yeah I saw 2199 Zach...the dude has a plethora of inconsistencies/unhelpfulness/scumminess. How he is still alive is beyond me.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2227 (isolation #280) » Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:30 pm

Post by Benmage »

SensFan wrote:Either way, its obvious how far better off the Town would be if Sens had been, or will be, killed.
Moment of silence... *slow-clap*... QFT.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2232 (isolation #281) » Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:37 pm

Post by Benmage »

SensFan wrote:
Benmage wrote:
SensFan wrote:Either way, its obvious how far better off the Town would be if Sens had been, or will be, killed.
Hypocrite.

Not five posts ago, you agreed with Zach that I was scummy for assuming I wouldn't be killed. Now you're giving me a sarcastic clap in that you know how better off the Town would be if I was killed, which means you know as well as I do that I won't be killed.

Scum hypocrite.

Unvote, Vote: Benmage
Err... I agreed that you were scummy in post 2199, and agree that it will be beneficial for the town if you are killed...Where am I being hypocritical?

Your death=benefit to town.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2243 (isolation #282) » Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:55 pm

Post by Benmage »

SpyreX wrote: I'm not even pretending that a huge chunk of my wanting DDD lynched is for the absence of play.
Nor will I accept that this push on SensFan doesn't hold the same ideas.
This is true. I've said I'm for a DDD lynch. I think you've said your not against a SF lynch.

@Those voting SF or DDD
are you willing to vote for the other? It seems as if we are divided on two very similar people. Much like we did between Bcc/Ceph. Let's just join one wagon and be done with it.
SpyreX wrote: At heart this entire game has been a divide of the spew and the not. This has been, and has stayed true, since I said it early day one.
True.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2244 (isolation #283) » Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:55 pm

Post by Benmage »

Zachrulez wrote:Also I noticed that DDD called me town in his analysis... and I'm actually finding that a bit disturbing.

I can't recall if he's ever explained why he believes I'm town.
He has 40ish posts, you recall things of his!!
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2250 (isolation #284) » Mon Aug 17, 2009 5:03 pm

Post by Benmage »

GIEFF wrote:@Benmage: I am not willing to lynch DDD today. I don't like you trying to force us into an either/or situation here. What is the rush?
I'm bored. Remember my "need to post more" list. They aren't. They aren't leading discussion or scum hunting or driving the day. Its just zzzzz lately.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2260 (isolation #285) » Tue Aug 18, 2009 7:03 am

Post by Benmage »

SensFan wrote:I've made several.
If you're done ignoring me...thats all i was asking you to illustrate. I'm not looking to make a case yet. I'm not looking for you to make a case that you are town.

I just want you to show me where you made a case on someone else.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2300 (isolation #286) » Wed Aug 19, 2009 7:00 am

Post by Benmage »

alexhans wrote: ---------------------------------------
@Benmage

Benmage: What do you think about Battle Mage?
He’s not as good of a mage.
alexhans wrote: WTF man... I've contributed a great deal to this game and people kept complaining about the lenght of my posts... I've shortened them as you did and was a bit budy this last couple of days. BUT, listen well, I've MADE my thoughts really clear. I WANT Battle Mage lynched.
I said as of late boss. Which is true. So ease of the throttle and chill.
alexhans wrote:
Benmage wrote:Yeah I saw 2199 Zach...the dude has a plethora of inconsistencies/unhelpfulness/scumminess. How he is still alive is beyond me.
Ask that SAME question about Battle Mage. Honestly.
…So you agree SensFan is scummy as hell…vote him plz.
alexhans wrote:
SensFan wrote:
Benmage wrote:
Hypocrite.

Not five posts ago, you agreed with Zach that I was scummy for assuming I wouldn't be killed. Now you're giving me a sarcastic clap in that you know how better off the Town would be if I was killed, which means you know as well as I do that I won't be killed.

Scum hypocrite.

Unvote, Vote: Benmage
WHERE'S YOUR F%•&% CASE oh almighty mafia player who has yet to show he has THE supreme skills?
I’m confused here. Are you cursing at me or SF? Because all I was doing was trying to ask SF a question. Which he couldn’t answer. I knew this, but I wanted him to admit that he failed to play this game to the standard that he himself believes mafia should be played. That is all.
alexhans wrote:
Benmage wrote:
@Those voting SF or DDD
are you willing to vote for the other? It seems as if we are divided on two very similar people. Much like we did between Bcc/Ceph. Let's just join one wagon and be done with it.
This is Bullshit man... We can't just join whoever has more votes... the same happened with the Cephir waggon an he flipped town.
We need to get scum.
I agree. Vote SensFan.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2303 (isolation #287) » Wed Aug 19, 2009 7:19 am

Post by Benmage »

Zachrulez wrote:Hey Benmage, what do you think of my bandwagon commentary on 2295?

Can you understand my reasoning? What do you think of it?
Give me a sec to catch-up need to run to the bank. And i left off after alexhans post.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2335 (isolation #288) » Wed Aug 19, 2009 4:31 pm

Post by Benmage »

alexhans wrote: I was being ironic but you might wanna ISO me to see what I saw in SensFan. By NOT PLAYING I mean that he has never EVER scumhunted but complained about everyone else.
QFT
Debonair Danny DiPietro wrote:
GIEFF wrote:DDD and Sens - have either of you made a case on anybody this game?
A full case? Probably not, I usually put those together after an ISO read and an ISO read of anyone besides me in this game sounds about as fun as a transcranial lobotomy.
Thanks for at least answering.
Vi wrote: I wonder how many of us are Town arguing each others' character flaws
ad infinitum
? We have GD for that.
Probably most of us who have over 150 posts.
SensFan wrote:So I read this game. Then I made a post. The combined assault on Benmage, GIEFF, and alex probably would have gotten me banned.
So I edited the post. It was probably still banworthy.
So I erased the post, and started again. Still banworthy.
So I erased the post and decided to only talk about stuff that won't involve me getting banned.

Voila.

---

See you all in at least a couple of days. I need to get away from this game.
Zzzzzzzzz hammertime??
GIEFF wrote:Vi:

I attack just about everybody. It is my playstyle. I do it because it gives the best reactions.
At no point today did I want to lynch KMD.
I vote-hop because it gives reactions. I always have to balance how scummy my play is perceived with how much information "scummy" behavior can give me.
W.t.f??

Post 2295 Zach:
Zachrulez wrote:Next question is if there was scum on the KMD wagon, how many are there?

Order of wagon:

Gieff: Case on KMD and vote
Vi: Agrees with case and vote
Sens: Votes, asserts agreement with case
DDD: Votes, asserts agreement with Sens
Spyrex: Resigns to lynch and sets up conditions for Gieff lynch the next day

Oh, and also...
Unvote: Vote: Spyrex

I think it would be crazy to believe that Vi, Sens, and DDD could possibly all be scum together.
Sens 3 voter ding ding ding. Why SpryeX?
GIEFF wrote:
unvote

vote spyrex

But if he flips scum, WE'RE LYNCHING ZACH NO QUESTIONS ASKED.
GIEFF wrote:er.... if he flips town.
And if he flips scum, we ignore zach and think hes auto town. Hell no. Have you never seen scum bus eachother? Neither zach nor spryex seem like likely lynch targets so them attacking or bussing eachother could be used as later “town point” reference. I think their banter is null. And the whole no questions asked lynch thing is just dumb.
Zachrulez wrote:I am bad at recognizing sarcasm.

I tend to assume everything written is serious unless otherwise indicated.
Word. Internet sarcasm is tough to grasp.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2345 (isolation #289) » Thu Aug 20, 2009 5:44 am

Post by Benmage »

SensFan wrote:alex, I read this game probably more than the rest of you combined.
thats great, the suggestion was to play the game.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2352 (isolation #290) » Thu Aug 20, 2009 6:12 am

Post by Benmage »

SensFan wrote:
GIEFF wrote:
SensFan wrote:I make cases, people just aren't listening.
Multiple people have asked you multiple times to link to the cases you have made, and you've refused to do so. If you want us to "listen", you have to listen, too.
Go look for yourself

Benmage, jammer, GIEFF, alex, and Mastin, off the top of my head, are people I made cases against.
I did i can't find it. Can you just reference some iso posts please.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2374 (isolation #291) » Thu Aug 20, 2009 10:27 am

Post by Benmage »

How does BCC have 2.5 posts/day??
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2375 (isolation #292) » Thu Aug 20, 2009 10:28 am

Post by Benmage »

^^^^Nevermind, read bottom of list
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2430 (isolation #293) » Fri Aug 21, 2009 6:33 am

Post by Benmage »

SensFan wrote:To explain the last one, since I think its a huge tell:

If he thinks my death would be extremely pro-Town, then surely the Scum also realize that, since its basically guaranteed there's some Scum who have been pushing my wagon, due to the sheer volume of people that have pushed for my lynch. Therefore, the Scum won't kill me. Therefore, I can state I won't be killed, with absolute certainty. So how could that possibly be scummy?
Yeah maybe some of your scum buddies are busing you.

SensFan wrote: Let's look at it starting from the other end, to be sure:

He thinks its scummy that I'm saying I won't be killed, so he thinks I'll be using that as a reason for why I won't be killed (or, more vaguely, for why Scum kill whoever they do). By that logic, he must think there's at least some sort of chance for me to be killed, since otherwise I won't need to explain why I'm not dieing. So if there's a decent chance of me being scumkilled, then clearly my death wouldn't be all that pro-Town, or else the Scum wouldn't kill me.

Whichever way you look at it, there's no consistency.

---

As far as the first part, it was just "a little red flag", as you put it.
This is wrong on so many levels but your too obstinate to play this game properly.

Let’s break it down. You said you don’t think your going to be nightkilled. I agree with you. Here’s why I agree with you. A) You are scum. Clearly as scum, you won’t die. Or B) You are the worst Townie ever and are zero threat to the scum so they don’t need to waste a NK on you. Either way you are a huge detriment to the success of the town and deserve to die.
SensFan wrote: First of all, for all the people calling me scummy for supposedly not making any cases, I find it ironic and scummy that no one's made a case on me that I can respond to.
Isn’t it comical that you gave a standard to the way Mafia should be played that perfectly illustrates how you failed to play this game. I’m having a blast on this side just reading your posts.
Debonair Danny DiPietro wrote: 2)Not very much.
People like you and SF should’ve replaced out ages ago. Why not now?
alexhans wrote: Between SF and you (and maybe some others) you're managing to make me go "fuck em all, let them lose" wich has never happened before...

If I eventually get there, full way, I will vote you or SF just to make sure you don't mind fuck us and succeed.
QFT
SpyreX wrote: "fuck em all, let them lose"

Why would you say "them" and not some form of "I" if you are implying a town loss?

That stands out like a sore thumb.
I’d say them. “Fuck em all, let I lose” sounds retarded.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2431 (isolation #294) » Fri Aug 21, 2009 6:43 am

Post by Benmage »

I'm going away for the weekend. Will be back Monday. Should still be able to post while away. So V/La till Monday.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2437 (isolation #295) » Fri Aug 21, 2009 7:22 am

Post by Benmage »

SensFan wrote: And if this is in any way a scum-fuelled attempt to attack me like this and get me off my game, then as far as I care, you can go to Hell, since you've literally made me sick, made a tough time in my life that much harder, and have made me contemplate quitting the site.
Look real life happens. If this hasn't been fun for you replace out. That is the bottomline of why we do this, right?? fun??

You've only made this game a headache for myself and I'm sure others with your obstinate behavior.

This defeatist attitude and refusal to play the game is the most retarded thing ever and any remorse you may have wanted is thrown out the window. Replacing out is too much? Oh but now if we lynch the guy who just said hes never going to post again, we're the bad guys.

I'm sorry about whatever concerns you have in real life. But your game play here just disgusts me.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2438 (isolation #296) » Fri Aug 21, 2009 7:23 am

Post by Benmage »

GIEFF wrote: It's noble of you to not want to replace out because you respect Yaw.
Respect Yaw. Refusing to play the game may be the biggest insult ever. If I am way off base here than fuck me and I'll replace out.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2439 (isolation #297) » Fri Aug 21, 2009 7:25 am

Post by Benmage »

GIEFF wrote:
unvote sens

I'm unvoting because that struck me as really genuine. I don't think Sens-scum would fake something like that to get out of trouble.
I've wanted to switch my vote to jammer for sometime...but he gives you no reason at all or shows any signs of change or helpfulness its just irritating.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2447 (isolation #298) » Fri Aug 21, 2009 7:39 am

Post by Benmage »

Vi wrote:And now for something that's going to look horrible.

My vote has been mostly to keep SensFan's attention for the past few pages. Since I'm not getting responses any more, it's time to vote one of the people I've been calling scum for about that length of time.

Unvote: SensFan
Vote: Battle Mage
(L-2)

A Kmd lynch would be about equivalent IMO.

Benmage, you can stop laying into SensFan now.
I don't want to continue to lay into him, but we can't just have a player not play the game and move on...
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2493 (isolation #299) » Fri Aug 21, 2009 5:13 pm

Post by Benmage »

GIEFF wrote: Most people are scummier than Vi. Everyone but you. Maybe Benmage.
I like how i've become accepted town by so many. I feel satisfied and accomplished. Like i did something right. Maybe i did something terribly wrong it became right :shock: .
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2494 (isolation #300) » Fri Aug 21, 2009 5:15 pm

Post by Benmage »

jammer wrote: Benmage is putting me as main suspect without putting points forward. And many other got their pros and bads.
I'll come to this when I have more time/not V/La if i forget, do remind me.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2533 (isolation #301) » Sun Aug 23, 2009 4:42 am

Post by Benmage »

unvote vote jammer
Gogogo, KmD, others, ect ect (will hopefully provide some sort of case on monday when i get back)

I think this is ridiculous that we're just going to continue playing the game ignoring one player.... :?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2538 (isolation #302) » Mon Aug 24, 2009 5:42 am

Post by Benmage »

Who Vi?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2563 (isolation #303) » Mon Aug 24, 2009 12:20 pm

Post by Benmage »

GIEFF wrote:Deadline is in less than a week, Sens.
True there's three scum probably right. The odds of convincing us to lynch Gieff may not be the strongest.

Can you maybe list some other targets you'd be willing to lynch Sens.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2616 (isolation #304) » Tue Aug 25, 2009 12:15 pm

Post by Benmage »

I'm gonna be
V/LA Weds-Friday
evening. Don't rush a lynch I know the deadline is approaching, i'll be very active once i get back.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2617 (isolation #305) » Tue Aug 25, 2009 12:16 pm

Post by Benmage »

EBWOP: Actually thatss not v/la but more AWAY 0 computer access.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2710 (isolation #306) » Fri Aug 28, 2009 9:50 am

Post by Benmage »

Back, got alot of catching up to do across the site. Gonna obviously start here. Deadline is fastly approaching, we gotta get a move on.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2712 (isolation #307) » Fri Aug 28, 2009 10:33 am

Post by Benmage »

Zachrulez wrote: I want to see more from Benmage when he gets back from V/LA
What are you looking for?
Kmd4390 wrote:If you think it's because I'm bussing him, you have no reason not to be ok with lynching him because it implies that we are both scum.
Interesting
jammer wrote:
You weren't voting anybody at the end of day 2.
Final vote count D2 wrote:Final Vote Count:

Cephrir (7): Debonair Danny DiPietro, Benmage, jammer, SpyreX, Zachrulez, camn, SensFan
And D1 I was indeed not voting for anyone at the end of the day, yet I do not really see at all how it is scummy. The way Mastin was handled it, scum could easily get votes on that wagon without gaining suspicion at all.
So you weren’t on Mastin lynch…trying to look good with that? Your scum, you knew he was town. You didn’t need to be on the wagon because enough towns people were annoyed with his play. Sound right? Oh, but you went for alex, mastin’s defender…hrmm
GIEFF wrote: Benmage's contribution rate has dipped dramatically since he became convinced we all thought he was town.
jammer wrote: Also benmage posted something along the lines of V/LA.
Talking about these last few days I said I was away, 0 access, Gieff.
Kmd4390 wrote: Sens needs to switch from Ben for sure, preferably to BM.
You mean the hammer guys gonna hammer…what a surprise.
alexhans wrote:Dont lynch anyone other than BM.

I'll read and post soon.
Geeze.
Battle Mage wrote: But yeah, i'm fine with taking the fall today.
Weaksauce, fyi its -1 if you get lynched.
alexhans wrote: GIEFF is out of the question. The rest are not.
:?
Vi wrote:
Debonair Danny DiPietro 2707 wrote:Closer we get to deadline the more everything seems to fall apart. I'm down with the SpyreX lynch, but my new concern is that he'll show up, deliver a nice AtE like we've seen from about four other people in this game and suddenly everyone will change their mind again.
Whose lynch are you not "down with", out of curiosity?
Curious aswell.

I'm still for jammer to be lynched. Mayyyybe SpryeX. Less of a Mayyyyyybe For Battle.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2755 (isolation #308) » Fri Aug 28, 2009 6:47 pm

Post by Benmage »

SpyreX wrote:I'm waiting for him to come back and explain that.

If I can't get DDD (as the above looks) I will jump to GIEFF.
Geeze all this vote flipping wagon hopping is going crazy. I want a Jammer lynch.

I'd be ok for DDD but jammers on the wagon so jebus.

This voting for gieff is clearly retarded.

So, reluctantly
unvote vote SpryeX
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2787 (isolation #309) » Sat Aug 29, 2009 7:24 am

Post by Benmage »

Good^^
Alex, ofcourse I'd want a jammer lynch. I've been pushing for what feels like a week now. Coming in now, is ruining this days lynch. SO thanks, but no thanks. Yeah tomorrow hopefully we can get him lynched.

Today, its going to be spryeX.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2794 (isolation #310) » Sat Aug 29, 2009 1:29 pm

Post by Benmage »

Battle Mage,
where you at boss. Deadline is approaching, who do you want lynched, you aren't voting!
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2796 (isolation #311) » Sat Aug 29, 2009 4:45 pm

Post by Benmage »

Vi wrote: What am I thinking. Battle Mage being absent at this point is inexcusable.
Agree
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2818 (isolation #312) » Sun Aug 30, 2009 8:01 am

Post by Benmage »

Not voting gieff.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2850 (isolation #313) » Sun Aug 30, 2009 1:49 pm

Post by Benmage »

alexhans wrote:back from paintball... why is GIEFF being lynched?
Why does Benmage vote SpyreX instead of jammer?
KMD... we can change the outcome of this vote... Do we prefer SpyreX or GIEFF? I think SpyreX is a better lynch than GIEFF.

So, for now....

unvote, Vote SpyreX

Also, How many hours from now to deadline?
Sweet paintball's a blast...get shot in the head alot?
It takes 6 to lynch. I was a single jammer voter for days. Now noone is voting him. Wow.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2853 (isolation #314) » Sun Aug 30, 2009 1:51 pm

Post by Benmage »

FYI i wont be at deadline, or doubt seeing a 9:20EST showing of district 9.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2914 (isolation #315) » Thu Sep 03, 2009 5:07 pm

Post by Benmage »

SensFan wrote: I hate people that throw games.
Omg lol, are you the pot, or the kettle. :P

I couldn't resist! welcome back. Wow I did not see Vi being the kill target of the night.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2915 (isolation #316) » Thu Sep 03, 2009 5:12 pm

Post by Benmage »

Down for a DDD,KmD, Jammer, or ALex lynch.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2918 (isolation #317) » Thu Sep 03, 2009 5:17 pm

Post by Benmage »

SensFan wrote: Shut the fuck up this instant.

Never, ever, ever imply again that I do not play to win. Ever.
Bro chill the fuck out, I did it comically. Your the one who tried to stop posting in a game...geeze
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2921 (isolation #318) » Thu Sep 03, 2009 5:20 pm

Post by Benmage »

vote Zachrulez
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2922 (isolation #319) » Thu Sep 03, 2009 5:20 pm

Post by Benmage »

Zachrulez wrote:
Benmage wrote:
SensFan wrote: I hate people that throw games.
Omg lol, are you the pot, or the kettle. :P

I couldn't resist! welcome back. Wow I did not see Vi being the kill target of the night.
Who did you see being the target? I'm curious as to the answer since you brought the topic up.
Me.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2924 (isolation #320) » Thu Sep 03, 2009 5:26 pm

Post by Benmage »

Zachrulez wrote:
Benmage wrote:
vote Zachrulez
Why?
Your scum.

But in actuality. It's partly gut. It's partly because of your overrall play. I didn't like your whole reaction in D2 to how i opened, nor to how I self voted.

I also dislike this recent vote count list of yours. Seeing has actually put faith into DDD and SpryeX. In the mass of confusion that this game has endured and with the hating of lurkers, and the rush at the last deadline I don't see scum feeling the need to push wagons, and would be more worried about those off the wagons. Town vote, because town need to find scum.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2927 (isolation #321) » Thu Sep 03, 2009 5:29 pm

Post by Benmage »

SensFan wrote:
Vote: Benmage

I've seen enough bullshit from you.
Please, go back to not playing.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2928 (isolation #322) » Thu Sep 03, 2009 5:30 pm

Post by Benmage »

Zachrulez wrote:By the way, there's not a snowball's chance in hell that there weren't scum on Gieff's wagon.
Naturally I agree with you. I don't know how many, its something I intend to look into. But I'd be willing to bet (assuming 3 scum) At least 1 scum wasn't on the wagon.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2929 (isolation #323) » Thu Sep 03, 2009 5:31 pm

Post by Benmage »

Also while looking at DDD being the first voter on all three wagons is just peculiar. I'll dwell on this.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2934 (isolation #324) » Thu Sep 03, 2009 5:50 pm

Post by Benmage »

SensFan wrote:
Benmage wrote:
SensFan wrote:

I've seen enough bullshit from you.
Please, go back to not playing.
If I recall correctly, you're one of those people that needs a case typed and pointed out so you can understand it; here you go:
*You wrote monstrous amounts of stuff overnight
*You have tried to get me lynched forever, without ever making a case
*You yelled at me for saying I wouldn't be killed, then just said you were surprised you weren't
*You voted Zach for posting a vote analysis, saying you think people that lynched 3/3 Townies are more likely Town
*Your signal:noise ratio is far too low

And that's off the top of my head.
SensFan wrote:Please add:
*You continuously try to imply I'm not playing, expecially when I attack certain people
*Applauds the case*
Well done. Misguided but well done. You’re actually following your own advice for how mafia is “suppose” to be played. Impressive.

Now I can break down your points. Zomg town progress.

First: Writing a lot is town. You can argue it’s anti-town, different of opinion.

Second: I thought I made a case at one point, I don’t recall off the top of my head. But I do recall a lot of my voting you had to do with your lacking input into the game/hypocrisy. I.E. when you gave a definition of how mafia is suppose to be played and haven’t until just now followed suit. I’m sure you can throw in your obstinate behavior to some of the votes as well.

Third: I don’t recall yelling at you for this. I think others were much more worried. I’d ask for a link because I don’t want to cipher back for it, but won’t because I doubt you will either, and since this is all off our heads I just want you to note that I don’t think I led this point. And hell yeahs I think it surprising I wasn’t killed.

** I think you (in a town sense, because I toss this option around with you from time to time) would think you wouldn’t be lynched because you’ve consistently been a popular lynch target possibility.

**Why I am surprised I am alive, is because yesterday nearly everyone marked me down as obvious town.

Fourth: Yes, this point is true.
Fifth: Huh, do you mean to high? Like I post too much?
Sixth: Again, you’re the one who tried to stop posting in this game.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2935 (isolation #325) » Thu Sep 03, 2009 5:56 pm

Post by Benmage »

Zachrulez wrote: What stopped you from voting for me over it on day 2 or day 3? If you think it was scummy, that's fair enough, but it seems opportunistic to leave it for 2 game days only to jump on it now.
I thought Gieff was scummy at many points in this game. Nearing the end of yesterday I thought Vi was scummy. Things change.

Zachrulez wrote:
Benmage wrote:
Zachrulez wrote:
Benmage wrote:
vote Zachrulez
Why?
Your scum.

But in actuality. It's partly gut. It's partly because of your overrall play. I didn't like your whole reaction in D2 to how i opened, nor to how I self voted.
Something about that doesn't seem right. The way your first line saying I'm scum transitions into a paragraph about why you REALLY voted for me, which tends to indicate that you aren't voting for me because you think I'm scum. Strange...
What...how the hell does that indicate I'm not voting you for thinking your scum.

Maybe I am seeing it wrong, probably because I was going to be an ass and just quote it and write "your scum" as the answer and post it, but decided to be kinder and give a quick of the top of my head recollection of scummy things you've done.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2936 (isolation #326) » Thu Sep 03, 2009 5:57 pm

Post by Benmage »

Zachrulez wrote:
Benmage wrote:I also dislike this recent vote count list of yours. Seeing has actually put faith into DDD and SpryeX. In the mass of confusion that this game has endured and with the hating of lurkers, and the rush at the last deadline I don't see scum feeling the need to push wagons, and would be more worried about those off the wagons. Town vote, because town need to find scum.
Two simple questions here.

What is wrong with the vote count lists I posted?

Why does it put faith in DDD and Spyrex for you?
Answered in the paragraph you quoted.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2937 (isolation #327) » Thu Sep 03, 2009 6:05 pm

Post by Benmage »

Oh, there's nothing necessarily wrong with the count itself. Rather your analysis at the bottom.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2943 (isolation #328) » Fri Sep 04, 2009 5:57 am

Post by Benmage »

alexhans wrote: To investigate: Why the hell people lynched GIEFF? Why over SpyreX?
Scum in the game r-tard, rushed deadline....really...
alexhans wrote: Are you still down for a jammer lynch?
Yes
alexhans wrote: Benmage... Why did you say:
Benmage wrote:Down for a DDD,KmD, Jammer, or ALex lynch.
if you then voted for Zach?
Answered in the post where Zach asks "why".
alexhans wrote: Is this game going to be like that? No reasons for the votes?
Yes, there's 118 pages worth of reasons. Unless I feel like specifically mentioning/highlighting something i have no qualm in simply voting, or saying x is scum.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2945 (isolation #329) » Fri Sep 04, 2009 5:58 am

Post by Benmage »

Battle Mage wrote:
I'll switch to Jammer if needed.
word
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2962 (isolation #330) » Fri Sep 04, 2009 12:29 pm

Post by Benmage »

SpyreX wrote: I've got some issues with Zach, which I will illustrate AFTER the wagoners explain said wagon.
If you are referring to me, i've given reasons.

That was a fast vote/unvote

I really dislike the confirm me or not statement, and so I'd be willing to lynch spryex today.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2963 (isolation #331) » Fri Sep 04, 2009 12:29 pm

Post by Benmage »

Zachrulez wrote:BTW: I'm not expecting much of a further explanation from Benmage or Battle Mage about their votes on me as it's pretty much par for the course that this point...
I answered the why..no?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2968 (isolation #332) » Sat Sep 05, 2009 5:15 am

Post by Benmage »

SensFan wrote:Anyone still blabbering about the possibility of 4 Scum needs to stop.
Word
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2978 (isolation #333) » Sun Sep 06, 2009 9:54 am

Post by Benmage »

@Those not voting. Who would you want to vote/see lynched today, are scummy/suspicious?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2981 (isolation #334) » Sun Sep 06, 2009 5:32 pm

Post by Benmage »

Hmm jammer 2nd scummiest.... I'm assuming you'd be willing to lynch him as well.

I think I'd be for a jammer lynch over a Zach one.

I know alex is...how do other people feel about jammer?

Also still need more form the nonvoters.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2984 (isolation #335) » Mon Sep 07, 2009 5:47 am

Post by Benmage »

I've been pushing a jammer lynch since the onstart of D2.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3011 (isolation #336) » Tue Sep 08, 2009 9:30 am

Post by Benmage »

SpyreX wrote:No one wants to put a case together on Zach?
I slapped mini one together.

unvote Jammer
choo choo.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3012 (isolation #337) » Tue Sep 08, 2009 9:30 am

Post by Benmage »

failure
unvote vote jammer
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3016 (isolation #338) » Tue Sep 08, 2009 10:55 am

Post by Benmage »

kmd is scum.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3023 (isolation #339) » Tue Sep 08, 2009 11:33 am

Post by Benmage »

Battle Mage wrote:
Benmage wrote:kmd is scum.
yeh, i could see that actually.

Unvote, Vote: KMD

Wonder if this will get any support.

BM
not when people keep dropping from wagon to wagon.

Jammer is scum, kmd is scum too. Jammer first.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3025 (isolation #340) » Tue Sep 08, 2009 11:42 am

Post by Benmage »

Battle Mage wrote:
Benmage wrote:
Battle Mage wrote:
Benmage wrote:kmd is scum.
yeh, i could see that actually.

Unvote, Vote: KMD

Wonder if this will get any support.

BM
not when people keep dropping from wagon to wagon.

Jammer is scum, kmd is scum too. Jammer first.
what do you think about Zach?

BM
Likely scum as well.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3038 (isolation #341) » Wed Sep 09, 2009 10:48 am

Post by Benmage »

alexhans wrote:
Unvote jammer

I'm having connection problems and time is really constrained...

I don't want a lynch just yet although I think it's the best lynch.

I'll read ASAP.

Be patient, please.
Mission impossible. Accepted.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3042 (isolation #342) » Thu Sep 10, 2009 8:55 am

Post by Benmage »

@SF
you think I am scum?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3047 (isolation #343) » Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:47 am

Post by Benmage »

SensFan wrote:Responding to prod.

Forgot about this game, sorry.
:roll:
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3049 (isolation #344) » Fri Sep 11, 2009 10:47 am

Post by Benmage »

SensFan wrote:Yeah, I'm happy with my vote. For now, anyways.

Benmage has done nothing but tunnel on me since Day 1, and his complete lack of willingness to look elsewhere just isn't something Town would do.

...Not only am I not voting I can't even recall the last time I was voting for you. Yet for 2 game days now(?) you've had your vote sit on me uselessly. Sigh.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3052 (isolation #345) » Fri Sep 11, 2009 11:05 am

Post by Benmage »

SensFan wrote:
Benmage wrote:
SensFan wrote:Yeah, I'm happy with my vote. For now, anyways.

Benmage has done nothing but tunnel on me since Day 1, and his complete lack of willingness to look elsewhere just isn't something Town would do.

...Not only am I not voting I can't even recall the last time I was voting for you. Yet for 2 game days now(?) you've had your vote sit on me uselessly. Sigh.
1) You don't need to be voting me; you've been making comments and one-liners all game long. If anything, given the constant amount of suspicion on me, that's far worse than if you had been voting me, since it reads of someone trying to tip people into wagoning me without having to go on record by voting me. Its especially strange that you would deny tunnelling on me 2 posts after you imply I lied about forgetting about this game.
2) How is it useless? I vote the person I think is most likely to be Scum, unless I need to move onto someone else for a lynch to happen. When we were facing a looming deadline, I moved onto GIEFF. So how exactly is it useless for my vote to sit on the person I find scummiest?
1. My comments are largely due to your overrall uselessness this game. I dont think i've called you scum for awhile because I believe others a much more likely scum.
2. It is useless because too many people in my opinion believe me town and aren't willing to see me lynched today. So the vote isn't doing anything. Why the hell do you want to wait till deadline so we can get rushed and frantically lynch another innocent.
2a. You aren't even attempting to continue a case on me or asks others sentiments to try and convince others that I am scum.
2b. Its agreed there are 3 scum, right? Why wouldn't you try and be beneficial to some of your fellow townmates(even if you dont want to help me) And consider one of the other 2(3) scum people out there and place your vote where it can do some good.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3055 (isolation #346) » Fri Sep 11, 2009 12:24 pm

Post by Benmage »

jammer wrote: Also let drink some WIFOM. If I where scum, why would I kill Camn and Vi. Camn putted me down as town. And I can remember Vi saying he was not willing to lynch me at the end of last day.

Ofcource, if I would be scum, I am not the only one and I could be killing them to purely say this later.
I'm alive because my death would incriminate you.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3057 (isolation #347) » Sat Sep 12, 2009 3:37 am

Post by Benmage »

@Alex
where art thou?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3060 (isolation #348) » Sat Sep 12, 2009 7:09 am

Post by Benmage »

jammer wrote:KMD wagon gets awfully quiet.
While players take turns to put me on L-1.

KMD, like to hop on a BM-wagon?

Unvote; Vote: Battle Mage
Talk about a desperate attempt at life here.

@Mod
is alex prod worthy?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3063 (isolation #349) » Sat Sep 12, 2009 7:42 am

Post by Benmage »

alexhans wrote:
Unvote jammer

I'm having connection problems and time is really constrained...

I don't want a lynch just yet although I think it's the best lynch.

I'll read ASAP.

Be patient, please.
Mission failed. W.t.f are u.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3064 (isolation #350) » Sat Sep 12, 2009 7:43 am

Post by Benmage »

Kmd4390 wrote:
jammer wrote: KMD, like to hop on a BM-wagon?

Unvote; Vote: Battle Mage
Ok.

Unvote, Vote Battle Mage
oh wtf
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3084 (isolation #351) » Mon Sep 14, 2009 8:25 am

Post by Benmage »

SensFan wrote:I'm willing to hammer, but you people seem to not like quickhammer, so I'm giving 24 hours warning. I hammer tomorrow at about this time.
go nuts
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3092 (isolation #352) » Fri Sep 18, 2009 5:21 pm

Post by Benmage »

Wow I'm glad alex is dead..i doubt i wouldnt eventually tried to lynch him.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3093 (isolation #353) » Fri Sep 18, 2009 5:23 pm

Post by Benmage »

Well its lylo..

i'd like to vote kmd.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3096 (isolation #354) » Sat Sep 19, 2009 11:48 am

Post by Benmage »

Battle Mage wrote:

I'm absolutely hammered, and my drunk senses are telling me that Benmage must be scum. I mean, if he was town, why wouldnt he be NKed yet? Alex wasnt Mr Mislyncher by any means, but Benmage is a smart guy, and nobody suspects him. He's absolutely cruised the game, and i've got a good gut feeling that he'd have got more heat if he was town.

BM
omgus what a noob mage.

obvious scum
vote battle mage
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3098 (isolation #355) » Sat Sep 19, 2009 2:49 pm

Post by Benmage »

Zachrulez wrote: Not really liking the early votes, but if there is no quick hammer, it's highly likely that at least one of Ben and Battle mage are scum.
Yeah i thought his early vote was peculiar..hes deff scum
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3103 (isolation #356) » Sun Sep 20, 2009 1:03 pm

Post by Benmage »

Theres not much for me to say here. I think Battles taking a gamble here what with me being alive, and "declared" town by so many. I still think I'm hated on by a few probably town (SF)...

@ Town WC players
Take my play in its whole to know that I'm town.

Now look at Battles...I myself have thought him scum, but was hoping our friendly banter would keep me alive till I had to lynch him. (A later lylo).

I also thought jammer was scum. That was wrong. Battle mage is obvious scum, not sure who will remain tomorrow, but we'll go from there.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3116 (isolation #357) » Sun Sep 20, 2009 5:52 pm

Post by Benmage »

Wow, obviously -1 battle mage :P

Kidding, good game scum.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3120 (isolation #358) » Sun Sep 20, 2009 6:06 pm

Post by Benmage »

Lol at Kmd's post 48 in the QT.

SF tunneled why???? I got a town read on him, which gave me pause about DDD.

I honestly thought battle/kmd were scum so i doubt we would've won anyways. Was unsure about third, was leaning SpryeX or DDD, I would've saved Battle for last lylo, cause i honestly thought he was letting me live because as scum I thought he'd think I wouldn't vote him...man was I off there... his last move made me think he was confirmed scum, putting a gamble to win in lylo...man way off again.

However if he didn't just go for me, and he or I got killed and I would've been aiming at all scum for at least the next two days. Oh well.

Was against the gieff lynch :( that lost it for us.

Losing 2 days, 4 players to inactives really pisses me off. Great game, flawless and all...but those first 2 f'd the town so badly.

Again, great game scum. Sorry for anyone I angered when playing.

Thanks Yaw, lookin forward to commentary. 1st Mountainous here, very fun.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3121 (isolation #359) » Sun Sep 20, 2009 6:15 pm

Post by Benmage »

I guess I tunneled jammer a bit. His vote on Gieff was sort've the nail in the coffin for how i felt about him. Jammer Vi SF and Gieef*stare* on the wrong wagon at a crucial moment!
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3123 (isolation #360) » Sun Sep 20, 2009 6:20 pm

Post by Benmage »

Zachrulez wrote:The jammer vote was a bit of a resigned one from me. I was really doubting myself at that point in time and should have never voted for him...
I dont know if I could've looked past him. I was fine with you as town. SF as town. Gieff town.... Certain Jammer/Battle/KmD scum. Unsure about Spry/DDD. Once jammer flipped (heavily my fault) I knew one of spry/ddd was scum. I wanted to save battle for last lylo thinking if I was there i'd vote him, which wulda lost us it..But atleast lotsa variables there with either of us being NK'd.

Unfortunate last day. Great game, even though flawless victory up till end town culda pulled through had a few things rolled differently.

SF :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: whyyyyy I finally looked past the personal dislike, i wish you would've.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3144 (isolation #361) » Mon Sep 21, 2009 6:01 am

Post by Benmage »

Zachrulez wrote: Well we all did fail hard as a town.
Word. If it wasn't for the fact that we had two mislynches due to lurkers which equaled 4 free deaths.

I would've hounded DDD, but SF was practically the same for most of the game, and at times worse so I didn't know which one to go for and ended up ignorin both.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3145 (isolation #362) » Mon Sep 21, 2009 6:01 am

Post by Benmage »

i think you mean BCC alex.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3150 (isolation #363) » Mon Sep 21, 2009 7:10 am

Post by Benmage »

Battle Mage wrote: i hardly think the reason we lost was a direct result of me and Gieff "posting too much". ;)
Probably more like somewhat misvoting in lylo! :evil:
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3165 (isolation #364) » Mon Sep 21, 2009 12:00 pm

Post by Benmage »

SF surprised us all with the hammer...yes we were all willing...but i for one and think others would've wanted some more time to pass just to be surfe ceph was gone...36hrs may not seem long, but the 2 weeks he didnt post before that sure were.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3167 (isolation #365) » Mon Sep 21, 2009 12:04 pm

Post by Benmage »

Zachrulez wrote: At any rate, I don't really think we have an excuse for not lynching DDD as town.
Its called SF.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3177 (isolation #366) » Mon Sep 21, 2009 12:34 pm

Post by Benmage »

VP Baltar wrote:Post game has too much talk.
Hold on, i'm about to drop my post game player iso's.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3194 (isolation #367) » Mon Sep 21, 2009 3:11 pm

Post by Benmage »

Hey Camn, sorry if I made things personal. I get carried away and at time forget we are all people on the otherside of the computer screen. Hope to see you around.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”