Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #859 (isolation #0) » Fri Jul 03, 2009 8:46 pm

Post by Kison »

Hey everyone. Replacing Caboose. Posting to inform you all know that I'm aware that the deadline is close, and will do what I can to have a grasp of things shortly.
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #863 (isolation #1) » Sat Jul 04, 2009 5:38 pm

Post by Kison »

1. ekiM ->
2. populartajo -> Backup Cop
3. Seraphim -> Lower Roccissi Neighborhood
4. Korts ->
5. X -> Lower Roccissi Neighborhood
6. Lowell -> Seaside Neighborhood
7. HowardRoark -> Vanilla
8. charter -> Seaside Neighborhood
9. SpyreX -> Vanilla
10. Kison -> The Local Tasey McGee

The above, I believe, reflects the claims we've seen so far, though it is entirely possible I either missed something or mislabeled someone.

I don't think either of the neighbor groups is lying about their role, because it would require both members in either group to be scum together from the same faction. With the high number of scum corpses so far, this seems unlikely to me, and it would almost certainly be exclusive to the Italian group. This says nothing about whether or not any individual in either neighborhood is scum, but I don't like how Spyrex(at least) is mandating that Charter/Lowell are scum together.

Populartajo's consistent pushes against Caboose scream of scum paranoid of getting hit with an investigation. His claim of backup cop doesn't really lend him much favor, either; if anything it makes his pushes against Caboose look even worse.
populartajo wrote:me thinks a town cop would at least want to be less obvious about his guilty result even in day 1, like you know, trying to not get night killed by the mafia partners of the guilty result you have or like, you know, trying to get another result.
Yet this continued into day two, after several scum were killed. If Caboose was Italian, he'd have been down a doctor by that point, thus putting himself in a very vulnerable position. It's obvious that I am/he was a legit cop based on the accuracy of our results - why, then would he be more likely to draw attention to himself as scum cop over town cop? The way he acted makes more sense as town, because there is no kill to use to go after those guilty results; the only way to get those investigations out there is through this thread. If he was scum, he could have just kept his mouth shut and taken care of any guilty result at night.

Similarly, I find X's 180 on the Caboose subject scummy as shit, but I'm seeing that people are writing Seraphim/X off as probable town because they claim to receive a kill if the other dies:
ekiM wrote:They've claimed to have an extra vig that gets enabled when one of them dies. I cannot see how they wouldn't kill the other ASAP if either were scum independently. An extra kill is a huge bonus.
...which I agree is a very strong point in favor of them being town.

To those pushing the entire Lowel/Charter thing, seriously, out of the two of them, Lowel is a far superior lynch. He's been useless the entire game, and only seems to poke his head from underground when his name is mentioned. Even so, this is only comparing the two of them. I've played with Lowell several times in the past and can safely say that his play here isn't very shocking... Doesn't really excuse his unhelpfulness, but he is not at the top of my list, either.
Seraphim wrote:Just because one part of the game isn't symmetrical doesn't mean the rest of the game isn't too...
It doesn't mean that it is, either.

This is how I am ranking people from scummiest to least scummy, based on my skim of the game:

1) Spyrex
2) populartajo
3) Lowell
4) ekiM
5) Korts
6) charter
7) HowardRoark
8) X
9) Seraphim

Vote: Spyrex

We're extremely close to deadline, folks. I've more to post, but I admittedly have not had the chance to go through this game thoroughly. I'll also move my vote if needed to complete a lynch before the deadline.
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #879 (isolation #2) » Thu Jul 09, 2009 5:55 am

Post by Kison »

I got an innocent on populartajo.

As for claiming, I think Korts and ekiM are the only two who haven't done so yet.
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #883 (isolation #3) » Thu Jul 09, 2009 6:47 am

Post by Kison »

populartajo wrote:
Kison wrote:I got an innocent on populartajo.

As for claiming, I think Korts and ekiM are the only two who haven't done so yet.
Mmm, why exactly did you investigate me?
Because I found both you and Spyrex to be scummier by a significantly larger margin than the other players in the game. Ultimately, though, either I would have received a guilty on you and known you were scum, which is good news in itself, or an innocent, which, because you claimed backup cop, would be far more beneficial to be made known than in the case of Spyrex.
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #887 (isolation #4) » Thu Jul 09, 2009 7:46 am

Post by Kison »

populartajo wrote:Why do you think you are alive?
Since we're likely going after an Italian, and the Italian godfather is already dead, my guess is that the last two claims will shed some light on why I'm not dead. I find it unlikely I wouldn't be targeted.

@Seraphim: Is X also night kill immune?
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #890 (isolation #5) » Thu Jul 09, 2009 7:50 am

Post by Kison »

Korts wrote:N3 I used amnesiac tracker on Axelrod, sending the results to Caboose, now Kison. Hopefully Kison can confirm the fact that his predecessor got the result;
I got it. No result.
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #911 (isolation #6) » Mon Jul 13, 2009 11:45 am

Post by Kison »

ekiM wrote:
Kison wrote:Similarly, I find X's 180 on the Caboose subject scummy as shit, but I'm seeing that people are writing Seraphim/X off as probable town because they claim to receive a kill if the other dies:
ekiM wrote:They've claimed to have an extra vig that gets enabled when one of them dies. I cannot see how they wouldn't kill the other ASAP if either were scum independently. An extra kill is a huge bonus.
...which I agree is a very strong point in favor of them being town.
Sera has now claimed NK-immune though, which is both mystifying and screws with that logic.
Yeah, this was before I caught that Seraphim was night kill immune. Assuming I have this right, they get a kill if the other dies. This still remains a fairly compelling argument for Seraphim not being scum, given that X is not claiming to have the same immunity.
ekiM wrote:
Kison wrote:1) Spyrex
2) populartajo
3) Lowell
4) ekiM
5) Korts
6) charter
7) HowardRoark
8) X
9) Seraphim
Curious about SpyreX and my placement there...
It's more a matter of why I placed people lower. I had X and Seraphim at the bottom under the (now incorrect) belief that there was no logical explanation for one not to have killed the other to obtain an additional night kill. HowardRoark I had an innocent on. As for Korts and Charter, I have liked their play more than yours overall.
X wrote:
Kison wrote:Yet this continued into day two, after several scum were killed. If Caboose was Italian, he'd have been down a doctor by that point, thus putting himself in a very vulnerable position. It's obvious that I am/he was a legit cop based on the accuracy of our results - why, then would he be more likely to draw attention to himself as scum cop over town cop? The way he acted makes more sense as town, because there is no kill to use to go after those guilty results; the only way to get those investigations out there is through this thread. If he was scum, he could have just kept his mouth shut and taken care of any guilty result at night.
I missed this before. Why would he draw attention to himself as Scum Cop? Because it's given him/you semi-confirmed status.
I missed this before. Why would he draw attention to himself as Scum Cop? Because it's given him/you semi-confirmed status. Kison, what do you think of charter and Lowell?
...Which still does not distinguish the far worse threat of being killed by scum during the night, which was the foundation of populartajo's argument. That threat is no less significant in the event of a scum cop.
X wrote:Kison, what do you think of charter and Lowell?
With Spyrex dead and an innocent on populartajo, Lowell is next on my list. I still think he is more likely to be scum than charter. They're unlikely to be scum together, or lying about their role, given how many dead scum there are so far.

Vote: Lowell
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #913 (isolation #7) » Mon Jul 13, 2009 12:05 pm

Post by Kison »

populartajo wrote:Kison, do you realize that one of the optymal plays yesterday was to investigate Spyrex?
Obviously not, otherwise I wouldn't have investigated you. Perhaps you can clue me in on what exactly I am missing here, because I am not see it.
populartajo wrote:Why did you choose me?
My reason hasn't exactly changed since the last time you asked me this, you know... :twisted:
populartajo wrote:And do you think we have competent or incompetent scum?
Probably incompetent.
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #925 (isolation #8) » Wed Jul 15, 2009 8:04 am

Post by Kison »

populartajo wrote:Spyrex was a very optymal investigation target. He was the top suspect yesterday and the idea that he wouldnt be nked was a very decent assumption to make.
You were among the top suspects yesterday, having almost been run up to a lynch, with a few thinking of switching back even after you claimed. If this is nitpicking about who was more likely to die, I didn't even consider that when selecting between you two because, quite frankly, you both looked scummy to me, and both were among the top lynch candidates. There simply was more to gain from an investigation on you.
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #954 (isolation #9) » Sat Jul 18, 2009 7:40 am

Post by Kison »

populartajo wrote:There is only one single reason why I dont like you. Why the hell are you alive?
Scum incompetence, most likely.
populartajo wrote:Who is scum?
Probably Lowell
Korts wrote:
populartajo wrote:And what result would you get if Seraph hadnt done anything that night?
Ask Kison, he was the one who got the result of a Vanilla Townie's tracks.
I received No Result on Night Three for a Track ability targeting Axelrod. That's all I know on this matter.
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #961 (isolation #10) » Sun Jul 19, 2009 11:29 am

Post by Kison »

Lowell wrote:Also, can we notice how sera comes back after disappearing, only to casually drop the gem that the leading vote getter is his first choice for lynch, and the second vote-getter is his second choice?
What attention do you think this deserves?
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #984 (isolation #11) » Tue Jul 21, 2009 1:01 am

Post by Kison »

Unvote

Vote: X
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #994 (isolation #12) » Tue Jul 21, 2009 3:40 am

Post by Kison »

X wrote:Anyway, I have 2 Bulletproof Vests, was shot once last Night. You might want to look at Kison for that, 'cause he asked Seraphim if I was NK-Immune Today.
I only asked after realizing Seraphim had said he was night-kill immune(which he mentioned a few posts before mine) and my reason for doing so was to gauge whether or not there was any reason for writing him off as town.

However, that you are now claiming to be bulletproof doesn't change the status quo very much, I don't think. Because Seraphim didn't know and you claim only to have been shot last night, there's still reason to believe he is not scum.
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #1011 (isolation #13) » Fri Jul 24, 2009 12:17 pm

Post by Kison »

I investigated Lowell and got an innocent.

I still think Seraphim is likely to be town, given what X said about only taking one bullet, and so late in the game. If X never told Seraphim about being bulletproof, then I think Seraphim, as scum, would have shot him much sooner.

Did anyone get something from Korts? I didn't.
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #1024 (isolation #14) » Sat Jul 25, 2009 1:32 pm

Post by Kison »

No-lynching is the optimal move
unless
there is reason to believe Seraphim is scum. Since I think he is least likely to be scum among those who have yet to be investigated, I think I will roll with that idea. Populartajo, Korts still had both one amnesiac watcher and one tracker inventor left as of yesterday - go check his roleclaim post. I'm not sure what to make of the fact that no-one has claimed to have gotten anything.
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #1040 (isolation #15) » Wed Jul 29, 2009 6:48 pm

Post by Kison »

HowardRoark wrote:The odds are based on random lynches which makes them a bit less useful. Do you understand that a 7-10% increase is not that significant? This game cannot be played by straight odds alone. Do you realize that random lynches in the F11 setup with no doctors results in a 70% scum win chance? It's about play as well as odds.
Do you think Seraphim is scum? Do you think my investigations are inaccurate? If the answer to both of those questions is no, then there is absolutely no reason you shouldn't want a no lynch today, because it will guarantee the game ends with the unconfirmed players either lynched or investigated, with the exception of Seraphim.

Vote: No Lynch

Sorry for the delay.
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #1044 (isolation #16) » Sat Aug 01, 2009 12:12 pm

Post by Kison »

I attempted to investigate ekiM, and it failed.

If someone received Korts' amnesiac watcher ability and used it on me, now would be the proper time to claim the results.
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #1047 (isolation #17) » Sat Aug 01, 2009 12:57 pm

Post by Kison »

Really, folks, it's not unreasonable. After repeated prodding,
nobody
claimed to have received an ability from Korts, which only suggests he was blocked instead of me the night before last, and unless you think I am scum with the abilities of blocking, killing,
and
investigating, I can't see how I could be to blame for the lack of its delivery.
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #1049 (isolation #18) » Sat Aug 01, 2009 5:40 pm

Post by Kison »

How am I playing any differently than the Deep South game? I don't know that I am.

Anyways, I obviously don't have any good explanation for why I haven't been blocked until now, but I can only guess that this mislynch was a part of it. Had I been blocked any earlier I doubt there would be this much of a reaction to such a claim because the timing wouldn't be as 'convenient', but this is obviously only something that makes sense from my perspective. The only thing I can think of to make that evident is the fact that I have made my order of suspicions clear ever since I entered the game, and both ekiM and Charter were not very high on my list, and Seraphim was way down at the bottom.

I can't really prove the roleblocking beyond what I have said already. Unless someone fesses up about having received an ability from Korts, then something happened to prevent that from going out. He said he forgot to submit the action the night before, and I doubt he would have fogotten a second time. Seriously, before you guys jump the gun on this, think that through. This will be a town lynch, and we'll only one more fuckup after this.
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #1061 (isolation #19) » Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:55 am

Post by Kison »

HowardRoark wrote:
Kison (1049) wrote:This will be a town lynch, and we'll only one more fuckup after this.
Then how about doing a little scum hunting? Neither Caboose nor you have done a whole lot of that.
What are you talking about? I've been contributing plenty since I replaced into the game, with the exception of the past few days.

From my perspective, the scum is already found. charter and ekiM are the only two players I feel have a realistic shot at being scum. I have an innocent result on you, and I stand by what I said about Seraphim. With two lynches left, and my neck on the line, the best thing I can do is avoid having one of those lynches wasted on me.
ekiM wrote:Kison, you've barely posted today. What is your theory for who is scum then?
The scum is almost certainly one of you and charter. In my opinion, as far as likelihood goes, I would choose charter over you, considering he did not jump at the opportunity to go with a no-lynch yesterday(in fact I recall him trying to push for a lynch instead), whereas you jumped at the opportunity.
ekiM wrote:The roleblocker story seems fishy. Wouldn't they have used it much before? Unless it's some kind of scum JoAT, hmm.
This is possible, but if the roleblocking was one-shot then it still does not explain where Korts' gift went.

Also,
Vote: Charter
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #1068 (isolation #20) » Sat Aug 08, 2009 2:27 am

Post by Kison »

Sorry, folks, my hard drive has died and I've been spending the past few days attempting to revive it.

ekiM, I can't think of anything else that would indicate that a roleblocker exists. I know I was blocked and I strongly believe that Korts was as well. I don't buy the bogus 'he didn't get around to giving a gift out' fairy tale because he specifically mentioned yesteray(game day) that he had forgotten to submit his night action the night before, even though he intended to. I think it's fairly easy to infer that he intended to do so again, so unless he forgot about it
a second time
, he was prevented from giving that ability out.

It's also important to note that the only person who died that night, besides Korts, was Lowell, who would have been a tragically terrible candidate as a recipient of the gift.
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #1089 (isolation #21) » Fri Aug 14, 2009 11:06 am

Post by Kison »

Good game everyone!
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #1091 (isolation #22) » Fri Aug 14, 2009 11:09 am

Post by Kison »

Korts invents Tracker for populartajo.
<...>
populartajo tracks Kison, but dies.
Yikes.
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #1097 (isolation #23) » Fri Aug 14, 2009 1:27 pm

Post by Kison »

Populartajo wrote:And yes, I was the one that got Tracker from Korts invention. Guess I was too obvious in faking not paying attention to Korts PM, Kison? Or did you kill me for other reason?
I killed you both because you were confirmed by my investigation, and because you were a relentlessly pesky jackal looking to have cop stew for dinner. I genuinely thought Korts forgot to send in a night action.
TDC wrote:Sorry to Kison. Second time he replaces into my game, second time he is scum in need of a miracle. You seem to attract these kind of situations ;D
I knew I was screwed the moment I got my role PM, but that doesn't make it any less fun. :-)

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”