Jack of All Trades
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #26 (isolation #1) » Sun Jun 28, 2009 12:43 pm

Post by MonkeyMan576 »

Unvote:
Vote: BloodCovenent

Sometimes people overreact during stuff that happens in the random voting stage. Sometimes these people are being defensive because they're scum, sometimes not. But it's worth pursuing.
MonkeyMan576
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #30 (isolation #2) » Sun Jun 28, 2009 1:09 pm

Post by MonkeyMan576 »

BloodCovenent wrote: And now, to Monkies post, i practically
have
to defend myself, otherwise i look like a loser.
Personally, I'd be more worried about looking like scum than looking like a loser...

You seem to be very sensitive and reactionary to me, it could be because you're on a scumteam, obviously it's just an observation and this point and not a tell, but I like my vote.
MonkeyMan576
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #42 (isolation #3) » Mon Jun 29, 2009 6:59 am

Post by MonkeyMan576 »

Empking's Alt wrote:
Vote: MM

I see no overeaction.
Have you actually read his posts? He admits to overreacting.
MonkeyMan576
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #61 (isolation #4) » Mon Jun 29, 2009 1:06 pm

Post by MonkeyMan576 »

nhammen wrote:Didn't see this when I posted:
Platypus_Dude wrote:Thank you DIDO. o_O

What is wrong with a second vote? It takes like 10 to lynch. If it had a random reason, would it cause discussion? Not as much, that's for sure.
Exactly! I was a second vote, and there was no discussion about me. The people targeting Konowa look very suspicious. Also, part of the reason it is good to place a second vote on someone during RVS is to see who will join in for the third, so
FOS: CJMiller
. I'm not placing a vote or FOS on Platypus_Dude, even though he is the third on the Blood wagon because this post of his makes too much sense. MonkeyMan576 as the fourth vote looks a little suspicious, and then the fifth vote is *drumroll*
CJMiller wrote:
Unvote
Vote: BloodCovenent
Again!?!?
Unvote Vote: CJMiller

CJMiller is the third vote on Wiirdo and the fifth on BloodCovenent
Is wagoning like this his meta?

MonkeyMan576 wrote:
Empking's Alt wrote:

I see no overeaction.
Agree with Empking, and want to see where Monkey thinks that Blood admits to overreacting. Oh yeah,
FOS: MonkeyMan576
On post 31 he admits that he's more interested in "being loved" than being pro-town. To me that's being reactionary.
MonkeyMan576
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #66 (isolation #5) » Mon Jun 29, 2009 4:28 pm

Post by MonkeyMan576 »

BloodCovenent wrote:
CJMiller wrote:Since we are now unofficially out of RVS...

Unvote
Vote: BloodCovenent[/b

In my book, overreacting is a definite scum tell.
You're book of three months?

I'm gonna call bullshit on this one.
MonkeyMan576 wrote:
Empking's Alt wrote:

I see no overeaction.
Where exactly did i claim that I was overreacting, that wasn't sarcastic? Unless you can find a specific post number where I admit to overreacting, i'm gonna pull the... "You're using false information," card. Because I don't see it at all.

MonkeyMan576 wrote:
On post 31 he admits that he's more interested in "being loved" than being pro-town. To me that's being reactionary.
Besides the fact that your taking my quote out of context. Also, you said that you, personally would not want to look scummy, as a town player, i have nothing to hide. If I get lynched, oh well, as long as i help the town destroy scum, and the town wins, i'll be happy.

ORIGINAL POST:
BloodCovenent wrote:
MonkeyMan576 wrote:
BloodCovenent wrote: And now, to Monkies post, i practically
have
to defend myself, otherwise i look like a loser.
Personally, I'd be more worried about looking like scum than looking like a loser...
hmm.. you don't know me. I like to be loved :D
If i didn't defend myself, it probably would have drawn more fire to me. If I didn't defend myself, or do anything, then i would have looked even more scummy than now, possibly. So, you took everything that I said out of context. Thats really not cool. 1) it makes your argument flawed, and 2) it makes you look scummy for pushing a case with no evidence.

Unvote
at the moment.

I think that CjMiller, and MonkeyMan are both acting scummy.
OMGUS much? I didn't take anything you said out of TRUE context, I just took it out of the context where it looks good for you, which you are trying to deflect, poorly.
MonkeyMan576
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #69 (isolation #6) » Mon Jun 29, 2009 4:46 pm

Post by MonkeyMan576 »

BloodCovenent wrote:
MM wrote:OMGUS much? I didn't take anything you said out of TRUE context, I just took it out of the context where it looks good for you, which you are trying to deflect, poorly.
False. you can't base your reasoning on my personality, which you don't even know, because you don't have real interactions with me in the real world. Its a null-tell. besides, there wasn't any overreaction at all. did you even read the part where I said
"If i didn't defend myself, it probably would have drawn more fire to me. If I didn't defend myself, or do anything, then i would have looked even more scummy than now. "

MM, it truly feels like you didn't read my post at all, because, i wrote a decent amount, and you quoted all of it for some reason, but only responded to a tidbit of the information, and like-questions that i was asking in response to you. Take some initiative to answer questions.
I'm not required to respond to every word you said. I responded to what I felt was relevant. Your first responce to being attacked is to OMGUS, so I feel that you're probably scum. But, like you said, you're not worried about looking that way, so it shouldn't bother you.
MonkeyMan576
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #71 (isolation #7) » Mon Jun 29, 2009 4:50 pm

Post by MonkeyMan576 »

BloodCovenent wrote:
MonkeyMan576 wrote: I'm not required to respond to every word you said. I responded to what I felt was relevant. Your first responce to being attacked is to OMGUS, so I feel that you're probably scum. But, like you said, you're not worried about looking that way, so it shouldn't bother you.
Just because i said that, does that i am not allowed to defend myself?
You're allowed to defend yourself, but OMGUSing is generally scummy. Not to mention admitting you don't care about acting pro-town.
MonkeyMan576
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #73 (isolation #8) » Mon Jun 29, 2009 6:07 pm

Post by MonkeyMan576 »

BloodCovenent wrote:
MonkeyMan576 wrote:
BloodCovenent wrote:
MonkeyMan576 wrote: I'm not required to respond to every word you said. I responded to what I felt was relevant. Your first responce to being attacked is to OMGUS, so I feel that you're probably scum. But, like you said, you're not worried about looking that way, so it shouldn't bother you.
Just because i said that, does that i am not allowed to defend myself?
You're allowed to defend yourself, but OMGUSing is generally scummy. Not to mention admitting you don't care about acting pro-town.
how exactly was i OMGUS? Because i defended myself, while showing your flaws, that constitutes as OMGUS? Sorry, I must be a really bad player. And do you mean anti-town?
Usually if you have fault's with someone's behavior, you attack them BEFORE they attack you, otherwise it just looks like you're trying to cover yourself. And I mean what I say.
MonkeyMan576
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #75 (isolation #9) » Mon Jun 29, 2009 6:37 pm

Post by MonkeyMan576 »

BloodCovenent wrote:
MonkeyMan576 wrote: Usually if you have fault's with someone's behavior, you attack them BEFORE they attack you, otherwise it just looks like you're trying to cover yourself. And I mean what I say.
But i didn't have a problem until you started taking my quote out of context.
And like i said, I didn't take anything out of context, my interpretation didn't make you feel as "loved" as you would like...

Vote Count #3
BloodCovenent - 4 (Bekkatha, Platypus_Dude, MonkeyMan576, CJMiller)
CJMiller - 2 (DIDO, nhammen)
Empking - 1 (Achilles)
Konowa - 3 (Scott Brosius, canadianbovine, Kise)
MonkeyMan576 - 1 (Empking)
Scott Brosius - 1 (Konowa)
Snow White - 1 (BloodCovenent)

Not Voting: falkomagno, lobstermania, looker, Snow White, Wiirdo

Deadline is July 13th.

xRECKONERx replaces Konowa
MonkeyMan576
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #83 (isolation #10) » Tue Jun 30, 2009 8:17 am

Post by MonkeyMan576 »

I'm not tunneling, or taking anything out of context. BC's insistance that he's not doing anything scummy and then attacking me doesn't sit well with me. I have a right to press it.
MonkeyMan576
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #85 (isolation #11) » Tue Jun 30, 2009 8:37 am

Post by MonkeyMan576 »

I didn't take his posts out of context:
monkeyman576 wrote:Personally, I'd be more worried about looking like scum than looking like a loser...
[Quote="BloodCovanant"hmm.. you don't know me. I like to be loved [/Quote]

Then he OMGUS'd me. I have a duty as a townie to point it out.
MonkeyMan576
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #91 (isolation #12) » Tue Jun 30, 2009 10:09 am

Post by MonkeyMan576 »

nhammen wrote:
Snow White wrote:
FoS
CJMiller. Why the rush the bandwagon? We need questions to get reads on people why vote the out so dimissively?

I can see MM's point. BloodCovenent's post 29 was, in my opinion, an over reaction to MM's faux vote
BloodCovenent wrote: IM NOT OVER REACTING AT ALL!!!!
i considered MM to be joking with you and instead of you joking back you appeared to over react. Even if it was said with sarcasm put "(sarcasm! :D )" beside it to avoid the mess.
It was obviously sarcasm. Your detector must be broken. You should get it looked at. And 29 was AFTER Monkey accused him of overreacting, so how do you agree with Monkey when you say that the post after this accusation is proof of what Monkey was saying?
Snow White wrote:But i want to know why you were more worried looking like a "loser" than looking like Scum.
BloodCovenent wrote:And now, to Monkies post, i practically have to defend myself, otherwise i look like a loser.
People should be more concerned with getting Day lynched than being percieved as a loser.
Are you working with Monkey? Because Blood never said he was more worried looking like a "loser" than looking like Scum. Monkey put those words in his mouth.
I didn't put anything in his mouth. It's not a big leap to suggest that if he says "defending myself makes me look like a loser", then I say "I'd be more worried about looking like scum than a loser" and then he says "I liked to be loved", which isn't a denial, more like agreeing with me, that I take it as an affirmation.
MonkeyMan576
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #100 (isolation #13) » Tue Jun 30, 2009 2:03 pm

Post by MonkeyMan576 »

Making an original case makes you look like scum? Are you going to OMGUS me too?

Vote Count #4
CJMiller - 4 (DIDO, nhammen, falkomagno, lobstermania)
Empking - 1 (Achilles)
xRECKONERx - 3 (Scott Brosius, canadianbovine, Kise)
Scott Brosius - 1 (xRECKONERx)
Snow White - 1 (BloodCovenent)

Not Voting: looker, Snow White, Wiirdo

Deadline is July 13th.

Sando replaces Achilles
MonkeyMan576
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #107 (isolation #14) » Wed Jul 01, 2009 5:59 am

Post by MonkeyMan576 »

xRECKONERx wrote:Wow. Uhh, so, quick summary, I think MM is the most scummy at the moment. He tells Empking's Alt that MM admits to overreacting, then when pressured on it, pulls out BC's post 31 regarding him being loved instead of being pro-town. Not only does he completely misquote and misrepresent what Konama actually said.

I don't like how he tosses around the term OMGUS, either. BC's first vote wasn't OMGUS, it had legitimate backing, and yet MM refused to acknowledge it and just continued hammering home on the OMGUS thing. Not to mention how he lies and says that BC "admitted" to not caring about acting pro-town, which is still a huge stretch.

And yet no matter how many times people point it out to MM that he's taking it out of context, he just responds with "No I'm not" and keeps on tunneling BC. And once CJMiller has a few votes on him, well MM jumps on that too, giving him an FOS with the reasoning of "you're going to OMGUS me too". If anything, his FOS on CJMiller seems more OMGUS than anything so far.
I don't agree I'm taking it out of context. Why would I acknowladge it? I posted my reasons for it being a valid argument and not taking anything out of context. If you disagree with me, fine, but don't accuse me of being scummy for trying to find scum. And I don't think you understand what an OMGUS is. Just because someone posts a half-attempt at a reason for a vote doesn't mean it's still not an OMGUS.
MonkeyMan576
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #119 (isolation #15) » Wed Jul 01, 2009 4:59 pm

Post by MonkeyMan576 »

xRECKONERx wrote:From your argument, you make it sound like EVERY person should be voting SOMEONE. I simply do not agree and yet do not see how you can say that there is no way there could be an accidental quicklynch on someone. Last game I was in with Kise, he was acting so scummy D1, the town quicklynched him: and he was the damn cop.
Power Roles are usually best served to play a moderate game, not to vocal, not too quiet, not too scummy, not too pro-town. It doesn't do them any good if they end up dead on day or night one. That being said, I think lynching the most scummy person is generally the way to go.
MonkeyMan576
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #123 (isolation #16) » Wed Jul 01, 2009 10:24 pm

Post by MonkeyMan576 »

Bekkatha wrote:
MonkeyMan576 wrote:Making an original case makes you look like scum? Are you going to OMGUS me too?

You are implying with that question that CJMiller already OMGUS-ed (not sure what the proper past tense would be...) this game. Can you show me where? Yes he voted for wiirdo but not in retaliation of a vote on him...
There was no such implication. The OMGUS accusation was referring to CJMiller attacking Lobster directly after the post where Lobster attacked him.

Bekkatha wrote:also MM, while I'm talking to you, get over the whole BC thing. You assumed he was being serious because you don't know what sarcasm is. That's alright... some people just don't get it. But BC has REPEATEDLY clarified he was being sarcastic. It's time to move on to find the REAL scum.
I'm looking for scum in several different areas. I've FOS'd CJMiller, for instance. And just because BC declares that he's being sarcastic, doesn't make him innocent. The only people who know for sure who is and isn't scum on day one is the scum themselves. I'm most certainly not going to give someone a free ride who's acting scummy just because someone else(scumbuddy?) demands it.
MonkeyMan576
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #132 (isolation #17) » Thu Jul 02, 2009 8:15 am

Post by MonkeyMan576 »

BloodCovenent wrote:
MonkeyMan576 wrote:
Bekkatha wrote:also MM, while I'm talking to you, get over the whole BC thing. You assumed he was being serious because you don't know what sarcasm is. That's alright... some people just don't get it. But BC has REPEATEDLY clarified he was being sarcastic. It's time to move on to find the REAL scum.
I'm looking for scum in several different areas. I've FOS'd CJMiller, for instance. And just because BC declares that he's being sarcastic, doesn't make him innocent. The only people who know for sure who is and isn't scum on day one is the scum themselves. I'm most certainly not going to give someone a free ride who's acting scummy just because someone else(scumbuddy?) demands it.
But what if there are two scum teams? then your reasoning is wrong.
I don't see how the number of scum teams has anything to do with anything in my argument.
MonkeyMan576
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #150 (isolation #18) » Thu Jul 02, 2009 10:33 pm

Post by MonkeyMan576 »

xRECKONERx wrote:Re: Monkey -

I don't know. I guess I'm still half-expecting him to explain why he suddenly halfway jumped ship from BC to CJM. His response to taking BC's quote out of context doesn't satisfy me, but I'm not closed off to the idea that it could just be two different interpretations of the quote.

@MonkeyMan: Why are you FOSing CJ? What has BC done, specifically, that warrants you keeping your vote on him while you have an FOS out on CJ?
CJ had an obvious OMGUS on lobster. BC has OMGUS'd, been overreactionary and defensive, and been using poor logic.

Vote Count #6
canadianbovine - 2 (Snow White, BloodCovenent)
Empking - 1 (Achilles)
xRECKONERx - 2 (canadianbovine, Kise)

Not Voting: looker, Scott Brosius, Wiirdo, xRECKONERx

Deadline is July 13th.
MonkeyMan576
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #152 (isolation #19) » Fri Jul 03, 2009 5:03 am

Post by MonkeyMan576 »

xRECKONERx wrote:Please, just so I can see a cohesive argument from you against CJ, quote with analysis his OMGUS, his overreactionary/defensive behavior, and his poor logic.
It was BC that was overreactionary, not CJ, and I've stated my case already. I'm not going to requote just because someone doesn't want to read something on their own.
MonkeyMan576
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #159 (isolation #20) » Fri Jul 03, 2009 6:45 am

Post by MonkeyMan576 »

Well, I guess it's a matter of opinion then, but it's hard to ignore all 3 actions of scumminess. And yes, it's my alt, sorry.
MonkeyMan576
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #161 (isolation #21) » Fri Jul 03, 2009 7:57 am

Post by MonkeyMan576 »

xRECKONERx wrote:
Vote: MonkeyMan

So, for like the fourth time now,
please point out exactly where you saw the OMGUS
. Oh, and while you're at it, the "3 actions of scumminess", too.
I already did. Please stop acting helpless.
MonkeyMan576
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #164 (isolation #22) » Fri Jul 03, 2009 9:41 am

Post by MonkeyMan576 »

Bekkatha wrote:
Sando wrote:
Bekkatha:

I assume your 'don't attack people for actions in other games' is directed at xReckonerx's comments in 118, assuming this, I don't really think he was attacking Kise, merely pointing out that quicklynches are a real threat to town.

Your attack seems out of place given his comments, or are you still directing your comments at MM? If so I can't see where he did it, please clarify who and what you're directing this accusation at.
Sorry for the confusion. That was still directed at MM. I felt that MM was already biased against Kise because of a previous game and that bias would only make things worse in the long run of the game.
I try not to carry biases into new games, and I haven't said anything about Kise one way or the other.
MonkeyMan576
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #168 (isolation #23) » Fri Jul 03, 2009 11:13 am

Post by MonkeyMan576 »

Aarg. Sorry, my alt again.
MonkeyMan576
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #175 (isolation #24) » Fri Jul 03, 2009 7:02 pm

Post by MonkeyMan576 »

Sando wrote:
Bekkatha wrote: Sorry for the confusion. That was still directed at MM. I felt that MM was already biased against Kise because of a previous game and that bias would only make things worse in the long run of the game.
Can you point out where MM did this then? I can't see it in the last couple of pages at least.

I agree that I haven't seen an OMGUS from BC that MM is talking about, vote or not, and an unvote is pretty clearly the opposite of OMGUS. Yes you can pull an OMGUS while not voting, but it's not the norm, and an OMGUS while unvoting the person would take some rare skill I think...

I think MM's other point against BC are still valid though. I'm leaning towards MM being scum trying to stretch a case out of a small amount of evidence at this point.
I've never demanded a lynch. I merely think he is the scummiest player so far, and thus has my vote. If someone has a better case against someone else I'll change my vote.

Vote Count #7
canadianbovine - 2 (Snow White, BloodCovenent)
Empking - 1 (Achilles)
MonkeyMan576 - 2 (Empking, xRECKONERx)
Wiirdo - 1 (looker)

Not Voting: Scott Brosius, Wiirdo

Deadline is July 13th.

Happy 4th
of
July.
MonkeyMan576
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #178 (isolation #25) » Fri Jul 03, 2009 7:09 pm

Post by MonkeyMan576 »

xRECKONERx wrote:Um. My suspicions? Can you not read them for yourself? Fine, here, I'll even do you the favor of linking them. I'm just such a nice guy.

My first impressions on MM.

My tiny problem with Kise.

My tiny problem with Kise becomes an eensy bit larger.

I ask MM to specifically point out where the OMGUS was.

He doesn't.

I vote MM.

Any questions?
I pointed it out. Either you didn't agree with it or didn't see it.
MonkeyMan576
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #185 (isolation #26) » Sat Jul 04, 2009 8:32 am

Post by MonkeyMan576 »

BloodCovenent wrote:
MonkeyMan576 wrote:
Sando wrote:
Bekkatha wrote: Sorry for the confusion. That was still directed at MM. I felt that MM was already biased against Kise because of a previous game and that bias would only make things worse in the long run of the game.
Can you point out where MM did this then? I can't see it in the last couple of pages at least.

I agree that I haven't seen an OMGUS from BC that MM is talking about, vote or not, and an unvote is pretty clearly the opposite of OMGUS. Yes you can pull an OMGUS while not voting, but it's not the norm, and an OMGUS while unvoting the person would take some rare skill I think...

I think MM's other point against BC are still valid though. I'm leaning towards MM being scum trying to stretch a case out of a small amount of evidence at this point.
I've never demanded a lynch. I merely think he is the scummiest player so far, and thus has my vote. If someone has a better case against someone else I'll change my vote.
Ok, even if you never demanded a lynch, aren't votes the leading cause of a lynch? Each vote has the possibility of creating a lynch. And the last sentence implies that you are willing to follow the crowd, and go with any other lynch. This sentence just doesn't sit well with me.
False dilemma. You're trying to paint me into a corner where if I vote for you, I'm being scummy, and if I join another wagon, I'm being scummy. I have every right to switch my vote if I feel a wagon is justified...you're just painting yourself into a bigger corner.
MonkeyMan576
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #192 (isolation #27) » Sun Jul 05, 2009 12:22 pm

Post by MonkeyMan576 »

Snow White wrote:
Unvote, Vote MonkeyMan576

I dont like how you have ignored questions put to you, its like your hoping your statements will just go away. Although clearly they are not. By refusing to answer these questions you are digging yourself into an ever deeper hole.

You have continually defended yourself by telling other people to go look for your statements which you may have never even made.

Please state, in clear simple points, why you find BC scummy or my vote is staying on you.
I've not ignored anything intentionally. I've been an active player and there may have been questions I've missed. Please point to any missed questions...
MonkeyMan576
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #194 (isolation #28) » Sun Jul 05, 2009 3:09 pm

Post by MonkeyMan576 »

I've stated several times why I found him scummy. I'm not going to encourage lazyness and do your work for you.
MonkeyMan576
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #196 (isolation #29) » Sun Jul 05, 2009 3:25 pm

Post by MonkeyMan576 »

BloodCovenent wrote:
MonkeyMan576 wrote:I've stated several times why I found him scummy. I'm not going to encourage lazyness and do your work for you.
i don't think you really mentioned the three scummy things that i did... like, you never actually said them, you only left us to presume what they were.
Overreacting:
BC wrote:whaha? it should be? And bandwagon much?
This is just the start, he continues to overreact and be reactionary and use hyperbole...

OMGUS:
BC wrote:I think that CjMiller, and MonkeyMan are both acting scummy.
Not denying being more interested in being popular and "loved" than being pro-town.
MM wrote:Personally, I'd be more worried about looking like scum than looking like a loser...
BC wrote:hmm.. you don't know me. I like to be loved
MonkeyMan576
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #198 (isolation #30) » Sun Jul 05, 2009 3:44 pm

Post by MonkeyMan576 »

BloodCovenent wrote:
MonkeyMan576 wrote:
BloodCovenent wrote:
MonkeyMan576 wrote:I've stated several times why I found him scummy. I'm not going to encourage lazyness and do your work for you.
i don't think you really mentioned the three scummy things that i did... like, you never actually said them, you only left us to presume what they were.
Overreacting:
This is just the start, he continues to overreact and be reactionary and use hyperbole...

OMGUS:
BC wrote:I think that CjMiller, and MonkeyMan are both acting scummy.
Not denying being more interested in being popular and "loved" than being pro-town.
MM wrote:Personally, I'd be more worried about looking like scum than looking like a loser...
BC wrote:hmm.. you don't know me. I like to be loved
This is interesting, Your post 26 sure looks like you were pointing out that i was over reacting, but with how defensive I was being, not with me pointing out the start of a bandwagon. I feel as if you are changing your case constantly. The only reason why I mentioned the bandwagon, was because some one had somewhat mentioned the start of a bandwagon on some one else, in post 16.

I felt that you were acting scummy. You were twisting my words against me, that is scummy. Sorry for giving my opinion.

The whole Town vs Loved argument is pretty much irrelevant to this game. I'm pretty sure we went over this whole aspect of my post, however, I could be wrong.
It's nice how the person that's being wagoned gets to choose what is relavant and not... :lol:
MonkeyMan576
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #200 (isolation #31) » Sun Jul 05, 2009 3:54 pm

Post by MonkeyMan576 »

BloodCovenent wrote:
MonkeyMan576 wrote:
It's nice how the person that's being wagoned gets to choose what is relavant and not... :lol:
It must be nice not having to rebuttal to any of my accusations and remarks.
You OMGUS me and I'm supposed to rebuttal it? You accuse me of "changing my case", when in fact I am adding to it. It's not my fault you continue to get scummier and scummier.

Vote Count #8
BloodCovenent - 3 (Bekkatha, MonkeyMan576, CJMiller)
canadianbovine - 1 (BloodCovenent)
Empking - 1 (Achilles)
lobstermania - 1 (Empking)
looker - 1 (Platypus_Dude)
MonkeyMan576 - 2 (xRECKONERx, Snow White)
Wiirdo - 1 (looker)

Not Voting: Scott Brosius, Wiirdo

Deadline is July 13th.
MonkeyMan576
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #218 (isolation #32) » Mon Jul 06, 2009 5:53 pm

Post by MonkeyMan576 »

BloodCovanant's long history of using hyberole and overreacting:
BC wrote: So, basing your vote on the misspelling of my name, without the actual history of my name leads me to believe that you tend to overlook important details of situations.
Criticizing a random vote?
Calling a 2nd vote on someone a bandwagon...usually bandwagons in the scummy sense is when someone is pushing a lynch.

Sure...... Way to count...?

Criticizing the vote without actually providing any actual content reason.
BC wrote: And now, to Monkies post, i practically have to defend myself, otherwise i look like a loser.
Defending yourself doesn't make you scummy. Defending yourself poorly does. Usually only scum are afraid to defend themselves.
BC wrote:Maybe I just like to post a lot, and have a lot on my mind regarding this game, wanting it to pick up and such.
I didn't think the game was slow, so this is poor reasoning.
BC wrote: You're book of three months?
Arguing that someone doesn't have a right to a theory opinion based on their signup date.
BC wrote: I think that CjMiller, and MonkeyMan are both acting scummy.
Coincidentally, two people that have attacked him.
BC wrote:Kise.... just stop posting.... please.
First he says he wants things to "pick up", then he asks someone to not post? You can't pick and choose.
BC wrote: you can't base your reasoning on my personality, which you don't even know, because you don't have real interactions with me in the real world.
Basically saying that it's up to him which of his statements are allowed to be attacked and what's not.
BC wrote: how exactly was i OMGUS?
Pretty obvious to me.
BC wrote:But i didn't have a problem until you started taking my quote out of context.
I didn't take anything out of context, merely made a sound logical leap. If he "likes to be loved" and didn't argue when I said he should be more concerned with not looking scummy, then he's not worried about being pro-town.
BC wrote:But that was based on my personality, not my mafia play. Its a null tell.

People often change their "personality" based on their alignment, and I don't think it's appropriate for someone who's being voted on to dictate what's a tell and what isn't. Not exactly unbiased.

BC wrote:Stop it! Stop it! Stop it! Stop it! Stop it! Stop it! Stop it! Stop it! Stop it! Stop it! Stop it! Stop it!
What are you, 7 years old?
BC wrote:But what if there are two scum teams? then your reasoning is wrong.
This doesn't change the fact that townies don't know who scum are.
BC wrote:The whole Town vs Loved argument is pretty much irrelevant to this game. I'm pretty sure we went over this whole aspect of my post, however, I could be wrong.
I think it's very relevant, and his continued insistance on dictating what's appropriate and not appropriate, relevant and irrelevant, when it comes to his own scumminess is troublesome.
MonkeyMan576
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #221 (isolation #33) » Mon Jul 06, 2009 7:51 pm

Post by MonkeyMan576 »

Alt, sorry... :oops:
MonkeyMan576
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #226 (isolation #34) » Tue Jul 07, 2009 6:46 am

Post by MonkeyMan576 »

BloodCovenent wrote:
Looker wrote:Blood's Post 205 - I'm sorry, did you ask me something?
I did not understand at all, what any of these had to do with the game at the time being, and really still don't. Do you think you could expand on them still?
Looker wrote:Reckoner's Post 176 - My apologies. I missed your vote on MM.

Reckoner's Post 177 - RVS/Initiation/Me trying to jump into the game. As far as I know, neither of us had votes on us and neither of us were voting anyone else.

Emp's Alt's Post 181 - :( I missed it...?

MonkeySudo wrote:I'm not going to waste the time to get in a quote war with BC, I'll leave it up to others to decide who has the better arguments.
can you at least answer This one.
Don't hold your breath. I've already answered more than I should.
MonkeyMan576
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #228 (isolation #35) » Tue Jul 07, 2009 7:51 am

Post by MonkeyMan576 »

I've had questions thrown at me left and right. If I didn't answer it it's because I didn't see it, not that I'm avoiding it.
nhammen wrote: You mention that he is using hyperbole. In an earlier post, you mentioned that he used bad logic. Can you show me an example of each?
See my earlier responce to BC.
nhammen wrote:Also, we have heard your case against BC multiple times. Other than that, the only player you have mentioned is CJ. Other than BC and CJ, who do you find most scummy, and who do you find most town?
Those are the two mainscummies. It's only day one. As far as town, I'd say Platypus Dude and maybe Kise.
MonkeyMan576
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #245 (isolation #36) » Wed Jul 08, 2009 6:08 pm

Post by MonkeyMan576 »

Snow White wrote: @MonkeyMan576. advising you if you are innocent to think clearly. Putting aside your suspicion of BC for the minute. (because i think we've worn it out and i would like to get the focus, and try to read, someone else) What is so suspicious about CJMiller and looker?
I don't appreciate being told I'm not thinking clearly, which I am. You can't insult someone in one sentence, then demand that they answer your questions the next. I've already explained that CJMiller's OMGUS was blatant and I don't recall attacking looker.
MonkeyMan576
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #254 (isolation #37) » Thu Jul 09, 2009 10:28 pm

Post by MonkeyMan576 »

I still like the BC wagon. Of all the candidates, he's been the most consistantly scummy, behaving anti-town on more than one front.
MonkeyMan576
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #261 (isolation #38) » Fri Jul 10, 2009 11:04 am

Post by MonkeyMan576 »

I'm ignoring BC because confronting him isn't getting anymore. Everyone either agrees with me on him or disagrees, and BC contests every minute point, weather my point is valid or not.
MonkeyMan576
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #265 (isolation #39) » Fri Jul 10, 2009 8:31 pm

Post by MonkeyMan576 »

lobstermania wrote:
MonkeyMan576 wrote:I'm ignoring BC because confronting him isn't getting anymore. Everyone either agrees with me on him or disagrees, and BC contests every minute point,
weather my point is valid or not.
So you agree that some of your points are not valid. Thank you, that helps clear some things up.
That wasn't my point at all and you know it.
MonkeyMan576
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #281 (isolation #40) » Sun Jul 12, 2009 10:48 am

Post by MonkeyMan576 »

xRECKONERx wrote:How the fuck are there not more people on a MM lynch?

>_______>
Why are you trying to lynch me without a case?
MonkeyMan576
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #284 (isolation #41) » Sun Jul 12, 2009 10:58 am

Post by MonkeyMan576 »

xRECKONERx wrote:You mean like this, where I lay out each of my suspicions throughout the entire game?

I'm voting you because I don't like how you pushed the OMGUS thing, I don't like how you dodged the issue of citing specific examples of the OMGUS, and I don't like how you feel you're in a position where you can tell people "I'm not going to give examples because you're lazy". Simply put, out of everyone I've seen so far, I like your playing the least, and I think you're scum.

I'd like to see a top few scums from everyone, though.
If I've refused to give answers to people, it's because it's either a) BC, who nitpicks everything no matter the argument and has no indication he would accept any answer or b) I've already given the answer, and don't feel I should have to repeat myself several times because people don't want to read a post.

I would be more worried about you if you are suspicious of someone for pushing an OMGUS. And the OMGUS was one of several points in the BC case.
MonkeyMan576
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #302 (isolation #42) » Sun Jul 12, 2009 7:46 pm

Post by MonkeyMan576 »

Alt again, sorry...

Unvote:
Vote: CJMiller

to make sure it is counted
MonkeyMan576
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #331 (isolation #43) » Fri Jul 31, 2009 4:27 pm

Post by MonkeyMan576 »

Vote: BloodCovanant

His explanation-less vote on post 294 looks pretty suspicious at this point, in hindsight. I'm sure there were some scum on the CJ bandwagon, not that CJ's behavior wasn't scummy.
MonkeyMan576
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #334 (isolation #44) » Fri Jul 31, 2009 5:11 pm

Post by MonkeyMan576 »

BloodCovenent wrote:
canadianbovine wrote:
BloodCovenent wrote:You sir, are scum. I am positive of this!
thank you, i was however hoping you can tell me and anyone whose still here why you are sure i am scum and voted for me.
I'll come up with a case later! haha! But it's late now, and i have to go to bed, and work tomorrow morning.
MonkeyMan576 wrote:
Vote: BloodCovanant

His explanation-less vote on post 294 looks pretty suspicious at this point, in hindsight. I'm sure there were some scum on the CJ bandwagon, not that CJ's behavior wasn't scummy.
Overreaction! Why are you voting me, because I'm voting him? Is he your scum buddy?
Looking at who is voting on a scum wagon is scummy? Voting on a townie does not give you town points(I am guilty, but I gave my reason), and not providing any explanation is a double scum vibe.
MonkeyMan576
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #350 (isolation #45) » Sat Aug 01, 2009 12:04 pm

Post by MonkeyMan576 »

BloodCovenent wrote:MM, why are you so concerned with my vote on him? Do you really think that eight other players are going to jump on that lynch too, and we get a quick lynch within two pages? No, not likely. Can't you see that vote was more-so a pressure vote, but not so much anymore, since i'm working the night shift ;)
It doesn't look like a pressure vote to me, your work schedule doesn't mean you shouldn't explain your votes. If CJ was scum, it wouldn't look so suspicious, but with him flipping town, you're my prime suspect at this point. Do you care to share your investigation results with us?

---
Vote Count:

canadianbovine(2)
- BloodCovenent, Empking

BloodCovenent(1)
- MonkeyMan576

MonkeyMan576(1)
- xRECKONERx

Not Voting(12)
- Bekkatha, canadianbovine, falkomagno, iPeanut, Kise, lobstermania, looker, Platypus_Dude, Sando, Scott Brosius, Snow White, saberwolf
MonkeyMan576
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #352 (isolation #46) » Sat Aug 01, 2009 2:03 pm

Post by MonkeyMan576 »

BloodCovenent wrote:I didn't even want a CJ lynch, i was pushing for you for most of day one.
MM wrote: If CJ was scum, it wouldn't look so suspicious, but with him flipping town, you're my prime suspect at this point.
What does this even mean? I always start off the next day with a vote in my first post.

I already shared my results. why are you defending him?
I'm not defending anyone. But just because you claim cop doesn't make the person you are attacking known scum. You could be an insane or paranoid cop, or you could be scum fakeclaiming.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”