Mafia 96 - Murder in Emerald City (Game Over!)

reveillark
reveillark
Townie
reveillark
Townie
Townie

Post Post #215 (isolation #0) » Sun Jun 14, 2009 7:17 pm

Post by reveillark »

Wow I didn't even know this game started yet. I was away all weekend and still haven't slept since friday night so i'll read through this shenanigans tomorrow morning and post something.
reveillark
reveillark
Townie
reveillark
Townie
Townie

Post Post #284 (isolation #1) » Mon Jun 15, 2009 2:45 pm

Post by reveillark »

FoS: ckool5000

1.) "yay scum doctor is dead" post. I think Mastin went over this at one point. (granted i think at this point it would have been hard for mastin to NOT mention something)

2.) saying that "lol" is a scumtell. complete nonsense.

3.) while speculating about which groups/people would have targeted which people...
And how is it WIFOM? The mafia would want to keep an easily lynchable person in the game. Case closed.
seems waaaay too sure of his analysis. it could have easily been WIFOM or a mafia/SK using random.org to pick a target.

4.) Calling people lurkers in a game with 10+ pages that started less than 24 hours ago...people have lives/work/are slow readers.

HoS: Johnny Rotten

1.) Wanting to lynch Mastin on playstyle rather than post content or any evidence at all. Especially since mastin's been one of the most active scum hunters.

2.) Saying that voting was a possible scumtell based on game phase. absurd.

3.)
BTW, I feel as though I am neglecting to answer a question posed to me earlier.....and to be honest, I am too lazy right now to go looking for it. So, if it is your question that I missed, please re-post, or direct me to the original one, and I will be happy to!
saying he's too lazy to look for questions posed to him also means he's too lazy to go back and look at posts for scum tells. combined with 1 means he's more concerned about eliminating the player he is least fond of more than the scum.

Concerning the miller claim:

no reason to lynch him, at least early on. it's exactly what an actual miller should have done. the most interesting part is basically rofl's reaction, when he says kublai is as good as confirmed town. i have the idea he basically said this as an attempt to draw out people who disagree and think the claim was scummy, otherwise that assumption doesn't make a lot of sense to me. i know rofl made a post about the drawbacks of scum claiming miller, but it assumes that kublai would have thought about all those factors as scum and therefore not thought it was a good idea.

basically i agree with the majority - the claim itself is a nulltell.

Concerning Mastin's posting:

He makes it incredibly hard to catch up if you miss anything.
reveillark
reveillark
Townie
reveillark
Townie
Townie

Post Post #363 (isolation #2) » Wed Jun 17, 2009 1:29 pm

Post by reveillark »

hi. poking my head in to say i've been busy and therefore not paying as much attention to this game as i'd like to.

Anyways, responding really quick to a couple questions i got asked.

A few people asked why I thought certain points i made were scummy. General answer: they were things that stood out to me and raised my suspicions. Specific answers:

ckool point 1: It's the equivalent of the "oh man sux we lost the doctor" tell.

ckool point 2: It seemed like a greatly ridiculous bit of bad logic and fake scumhunting. As to the question about whether i think the people who agreed with it are scummy, I was hoping they were joking. Otherwise they're just trendy bastards.

ckool point 4: More possible fake scumhunting, also gives me a general sense of ckool being really impatient.

JRotten point 2 and 3: Most of the reason for the HoS was point 1, points 2 and 3 were just the other things that stood out to me while reading his posts.

As to why I didn't vote rotten yet. When I made that post I had just finished my first quick read through and was in a very "let me unload what's on my mind" mood - basically, i didn't realize i had forgotten to vote somebody. I'll rectify now
Vote: Johnny Rotten

Anyways I got places to be, I'll post again tonight after I reread/finish catching up.
reveillark
reveillark
Townie
reveillark
Townie
Townie

Post Post #541 (isolation #3) » Sun Jun 21, 2009 3:31 pm

Post by reveillark »

Mod, please replace me.
My internet was out all weekend and i won't have time to catch up in such a large game.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”