Mafia 96 - Murder in Emerald City (Game Over!)

Hayker
Hayker
Goon
Hayker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #43 (isolation #0) » Sat Jun 13, 2009 7:05 pm

Post by Hayker »

I...uhhh....ummmmmmmm......
What the hell just happened? I know it's dumb of me to say this as it's a scum tell(one of the few I actually know of) but I'm horribly confused. This is my first large game here on mafiascum. Actually this is the largest mafia game I have played anywhere. I don't know what it was I was expecting, but I know that it wasn't this.

I find roflcopters constant strait up blaming Mastin being scum kinda scummy. Though I have to admit, I believe he brings up a few valid points.

@Kublai:I don't know for sure, but perhaps his acting different is because that was a newbie game. I can already tell how different newbie games are from large games in the first two pages.

I'm gonna assume that rvs is over for a fact, so I hope the complete and total randomness dies down a bit. Though with Mastin around....
Hayker
Hayker
Goon
Hayker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #45 (isolation #1) » Sat Jun 13, 2009 7:16 pm

Post by Hayker »

fence sitting
I am not familier with this term I'm going to guess it means waiting on a vote until it's easier to lynch a particular person.
Hayker
Hayker
Goon
Hayker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #54 (isolation #2) » Sat Jun 13, 2009 7:51 pm

Post by Hayker »

Mastin wrote: I logged on. You need not know more. ;)

Yes, that would be Xyl's confusion-->Scumtell, correct?

Hopefully not your last.

Where else have you played?

Do tell.

I want to see how experienced you are.

Again, from what I've heard, rofl tunnels a lot. I'll look into it to see if this is true, but I do see how many players can/will tunnel and wouldn't call it a tell of any kind.

Which I defend against, like any good player should, mind you. ;)

Like I said...replacing into a game isn't the same as playing from the start.

It works differently.
It has different rules.
I learned the scumtell from epic mafia. Can't remember from who though. I just remember is being used against me.

Anyways my mafia expierience.....
I started playing mafia on a forum called FEABL(Fire Emblem Arena Battle League) I have played games 8-14 on that site. It's a very different style as we all know each other fairly well there. Thus we leave clues upon every kill that points toward who the murderer was that night. One of these rounds(12) actually was a clueless game, which had very different results than expected. The mafia was obliderated. Mind you, the det revealed himself and was protected by the bg for half the game.

On casual collective I started a mafia game there. We've played several rounds, but a few have falllen apart and mafia isn't played at a very high level. Though there are a few exceptionally good players.

I've played a whole lot on epic mafia, though I play less now.

Here I've replaced into game newbie game700 when it had about 40 pages. I didn't realize it was 30 posts per page at the time(I thought it was 10) and was very overwhelmed by how much I had to read. Unfortunetly that game was a loss due to a very well played mafia member(Lizcc I think). Due to expecting(foolishly) I would be taken off the newbie queue, I was put into game 749 as a cop. I tried to participate, but was overloaded with mafia and life and had to replace out. Then I joined newbie game 759. This game was also a loss. I would try to credit myself that it wasn't my fault because I was night killed, but I didn't expect the mafia.

I'm not sure if I like the tunnel style of rofl, but it's a little early for me to be jumping to conclusions just yet. Hopefully time makes things more clear.
Hayker
Hayker
Goon
Hayker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #58 (isolation #3) » Sat Jun 13, 2009 8:13 pm

Post by Hayker »

roflcopter wrote:
hayker wrote:I find roflcopters constant strait up blaming Mastin being scum kinda scummy. Though I have to admit, I believe he brings up a few valid points.
explain how i am "blaming" mastin. if you mean the fact that i am accusing him, please expound on why this is scummy. i would also like to point out that saying my attack on mastin is scummy and then calling my points valid is an example of trying to have your cake and eat it too.
Blaming does indeed mean accusing n this case. In fact I hardly see a differance between the two words. I'll admit it's there, but it's subtle. I'm saying your attack on Mastin is scummy because it started on the first post of the second stage. The RVS didn't even seem over at that point, yet you just claimed it was.

To be honest I don't fully comprehend your cake and eating comment, but I do like cake so I will eat some(insert the eating of cake here)
But really, You did have a few valid points, and I think at least, it would be foolish to not acknowledge that.

It's only a little after midnight here, but I have to record in the morning so i'm off to bed unless there is a post I find interesting after I'm done posting this.
Hayker
Hayker
Goon
Hayker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #61 (isolation #4) » Sat Jun 13, 2009 8:20 pm

Post by Hayker »

I don't believe voting at this stage is a scum tell John. Especially because this is a hard game with the current majority being 12. Votes are fairly safe to use with not too much consequence(usually) at this point.
Hayker
Hayker
Goon
Hayker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #63 (isolation #5) » Sat Jun 13, 2009 8:23 pm

Post by Hayker »

Thank you for that rofl. With that now known, I still stick by was I said in post 58
Hayker
Hayker
Goon
Hayker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #93 (isolation #6) » Sun Jun 14, 2009 4:03 am

Post by Hayker »

Farafay, if your on, I'm responding to Mastin's lust of meta knowledge on me.

Round 1 on cc(gm)
http://www.casualcollective.com/#groups ... Games/4154

Round 1 overview
http://www.casualcollective.com/#groups ... Games/5217

round 2(gm again)
http://www.casualcollective.com/#groups ... Games/5349

round 2 analysis
http://www.casualcollective.com/#groups ... Games/5939

round 1(third time, player)
http://www.casualcollective.com/#groups ... Games/9617

There was a few more, but they have all been deleted from the site and thus I cannot do anything about that.

FEABL MAFIA

round 8
http://s9.zetaboards.com/FEABL/topic/7040764/8/#new

round 8 analysis
http://s9.zetaboards.com/FEABL/topic/7048632/1/#new

round 9(I forgot that this game was dubbed "mapfia"
http://s9.zetaboards.com/FEABL/topic/7048925/8/#new

round 9 analysis(Cits are OP....)
http://s9.zetaboards.com/FEABL/topic/7056367/1/#new

Round 10
http://s9.zetaboards.com/FEABL/topic/7058548/7/#new

Round 10 revelations
http://s9.zetaboards.com/FEABL/topic/7063626/1/#new

Round 11
http://s9.zetaboards.com/FEABL/topic/7064844/6/#new

round 11 analysis doesn't exist

Round 12(Clueless)
http://s9.zetaboards.com/FEABL/topic/7074030/7/#new

Round 12 analysis
http://s9.zetaboards.com/FEABL/topic/7082619/1/#new

Round 14
http://s9.zetaboards.com/FEABL/topic/7083529/1/

Round 14 analysis
http://s9.zetaboards.com/FEABL/topic/7097991/1/#new

Round thirfifteenth
http://s9.zetaboards.com/FEABL/topic/7099445/5/#new

As for my playstyle and epic mafia. I learned how to play on FEABL, brought it to cc and then was introduyced to here and epic mafia. I've only seen the scum tell once there though, I consider it valid as it caught me.
Hayker
Hayker
Goon
Hayker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #100 (isolation #7) » Sun Jun 14, 2009 4:39 am

Post by Hayker »

Faraday wrote:
Why does when an attack start make it scummy?

You can't say "he's scummy, although his points are valid", well you can, and have, but it doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me.

If you think he's making good points, then why does it matter if he started attacking early.

59 is a good post.

Ugh I have to be off now.

But yeh so far, rofl seems pro-town to me.

I find hayker and fallen angel to be scummy.

Mastin's posts are reasonable enough, although a bit long, but meh. He's scum-hunting, and appears to be doing so honestly.

Vote Hayker
for the moment, I'll read the rest of the thread later on, I expect another 4 pages :P
It matters because his post was the first serious post of the game from what I could tell. It threw me off completly, simply stating that the RVS was over, when in my eyes, it clearly wasn't. He simply came in, all matter of factly like saying "we can now move on to lynching mastin"

It doesn't sit well with me. His points seemed valid, but most mafioso's will look for valid points.
Hayker
Hayker
Goon
Hayker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #102 (isolation #8) » Sun Jun 14, 2009 4:47 am

Post by Hayker »

He's scummy because of saying the RVS was over, when it clearly wasn't to the majority of the players.
Hayker
Hayker
Goon
Hayker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #178 (isolation #9) » Sun Jun 14, 2009 11:10 am

Post by Hayker »

Faraday wrote:
Hayker wrote:He's scummy because of saying the RVS was over, when it clearly wasn't to the majority of the players.
Why is that scummy?

@ Fallen Angel, I consider hayker scummy for reasons outlined, basically I think his comments on rolf or very odd, and I don't like his reasoning here. Seems like he's making stuff up.
Looking back, it's not exactly w super scummy thing. Though I don't remember claiming it being super scummy, just that I found it scummy. And I am merely human(I know, it's unbelievable), and can indeed be wrong. As I read more of this game though, I'm thinking he's scummier and scummier, but that is because of his tunnel vision. Going by meta game knowledge that others have, that's normal. But I dan't go basing my opinions oiff of other peoples thoughts.

It was more the abrupt way of the trnsition. I learned to play mafia on FEABL, where the rvs does not exist really. The RVS is replaced by a clue hunting stage where people allign the clue to different people for different reasons. I've only played two RVS' here, and they both had rather slow transitions. The concept of ending it like that was rather alien, especially when you add in instant accusation, when I didn't think there was any reason for that hardcore of an accusaion this early at all.
Hayker
Hayker
Goon
Hayker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #179 (isolation #10) » Sun Jun 14, 2009 11:15 am

Post by Hayker »

ZazieR wrote:
Hayker wrote:I find roflcopters constant strait up blaming Mastin being scum kinda scummy. Though I have to admit, I believe he brings up a few valid points.

@Kublai:I don't know for sure, but perhaps his acting different is because that was a newbie game. I can already tell how different newbie games are from large games in the first two pages.

I'm gonna assume that rvs is over for a fact, so I hope the complete and total randomness dies down a bit. Though with Mastin and Zazie around....

Can you elaborate on the Rofl-part?
And why no vote for either one of them?
The elaboration is in post 178.

I learned mafia on FEABL, which has a far different mafia style then here. Voting is generally discouraged unless you are fairly certain that someone is mafia, and thus I hesitate. I suspect some people to be scummier than others at this point in time, and actually have a couple vote ideas in my head. I'll get to that later though as I'm adressing posts to me first.
Hayker
Hayker
Goon
Hayker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #180 (isolation #11) » Sun Jun 14, 2009 11:23 am

Post by Hayker »

Namttam wrote:Finally caught up. I was afraid Mastin would come back and start posting again before I finished.

Mastin's wall of text annoys me to no end but there is nothing inherently scummy about it. Since it is his MO it is a null tell. At least it has sparked discussion rather quickly. Dissecting his posts, it is mostly fluff but there is some scum hunting buried in there. I'll consider him pro-town for now.

rolfcopter is tunneling. I have no problem with this. I do have a problem with his citing of single cases to prove his points on tunneling and scum calling. Furthermore, there are differing viewpoints on the miller roleclaim so there is no reason to quash the debate. Anytime players want to make a stand on a topic provides information for the town to work with. Leaning scum.

Hayker opens by committing and pointing out his own scumtell. He takes issue with rolf's quick push from RVS even while complimenting rolf's reasoning. RVS is necessary to spark discussion but with Mastin around RVS doesn't need to be too long. There was already plenty to comment on. This is no reason to believe a player to be scum and Hayker should move on. He as made enough posts without moving beyond this initial issue and for that I
Vote: Hayker

Working my way forward, more coming.
I disgree with you on Mastins wall fo texts. I find them useful, and actually enjoy reading them. He has a sort of chaotic logic, which is somewhat similer to my own. But has differences, as we are indeed different people

I dislike Rofl tunneling, but I have no power over that. His wanting to eliminate the Kahn miller debate I find anti-town. As people have said, it's never a waste of time to question a role claim. I agree on the leaning to scum(but he's not my only suspect right now). In case you wanna know about my lack of opinion on the miller subject, this is my first game with a miller. Well if I include epic mafia, first game with a miller that knows he's a miller. So really I don't know much about that subject, and am currently looking at others opinions on that subject.

And as I have said(though not as clearly), it wasn't just the abrupt ending of the RVS, and it wasn't just the wanting to lynch Mastin. It was the two combined. The fact that I didn't move on is that I didn't find anything particularily scummy about the other people on at the time. I intend to re-read last nights bantering and see if my opinion differs now that I've slept a little.
Hayker
Hayker
Goon
Hayker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #181 (isolation #12) » Sun Jun 14, 2009 11:24 am

Post by Hayker »

ZazieR wrote:And Hayker continues to add totally nothing except for opinions that are easy to back-track.
Good second choice.
I didn't add anything sicne the first post of page 5(I think, I might have made another post somewher eon 5, but I'm too lazy to check right now. Will corretc later if nescesary)

Opinions that are easy to back-track? Could you explain exactly what this means? My apologies, but despite english being my first(and only) language, I have only a basic grasp of how to use it.
Hayker
Hayker
Goon
Hayker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #182 (isolation #13) » Sun Jun 14, 2009 11:25 am

Post by Hayker »

ZazieR wrote:
Hayker wrote:I'm saying your attack on Mastin is scummy because it started on the first post of the second stage. The RVS didn't even seem over at that point, yet you just claimed it was.
So what in the 18 posts after this post ended the RVS to you and why?
That post indeed ended it. It just didn't seem quite over before he ended it. But things like that change things.
Hayker
Hayker
Goon
Hayker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #183 (isolation #14) » Sun Jun 14, 2009 11:28 am

Post by Hayker »

ZazieR wrote:
Hayker wrote:He's scummy because of saying the RVS was over, when it clearly wasn't to the majority of the players.
Nah, Rofl just got the memo first that the RVS was over, as the mod always sends a PM first to the scum, and afterwards to the townies. Which means Rofl claimed scum, and Hayker is town. Let''s lynch ahead[/sarcasm]

My opinion is that there''s no general borderline of the RVS. And I see no reason why this should be scummy.
Sarcasm aside. Rofl seemed to set a distinct border. Reasons have been explained as to why I found it scummy.
Hayker
Hayker
Goon
Hayker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #184 (isolation #15) » Sun Jun 14, 2009 11:34 am

Post by Hayker »

Mastin wrote:
Hay wrote:The RVS didn't even seem over at that point, yet you just claimed it was.
To be fair, in any game I am in, the RVS will last only a maximum of three pages.
Hay wrote:I don't believe voting at this stage is a scum tell John.
And most agree with you. I imagine some disagree, but not many will. Whether it's a null tell or a town tell, now, THERE you will find some disagreement.
Especially because this is a hard game with the current majority being 12.
Players?
We've had less than that?
Needed to lynch?
That's 11.

What were you saying?
RVS with you noted.

I'm not exactly sure how I typed what I did beyond being tired.

It shoulda said this is a large game with the current majority beign 11. Hard-large and 12-11. Pretty dumb errors of me to do.
Hayker
Hayker
Goon
Hayker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #185 (isolation #16) » Sun Jun 14, 2009 11:36 am

Post by Hayker »

Okay so I'm all caught up on things that address me. I'll post some opinions on some stuff about things with some nouns.
Hayker
Hayker
Goon
Hayker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #186 (isolation #17) » Sun Jun 14, 2009 11:37 am

Post by Hayker »

Okay so I'm all caught up on things that address me. I'll post some opinions on some stuff about things with some nouns. Not even sure why I clicked post there.

I'll post some stuff in a bit, my mom is yelling at me to do some yard work so see you guys in a bit(with like 5 more pages to read I bet)
Hayker
Hayker
Goon
Hayker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #354 (isolation #18) » Wed Jun 17, 2009 12:38 pm

Post by Hayker »

Hmmmm. I'll simply adress points that I remember from the topic. If anyone wants to point out anything I missed, please do so. I just spent the past few hours reading the topic from start to finish. This re-read has greatly altered my opinions before. I'd also like to state before going on, that my posts around the beggining were all made at midnight-2amish. Therefore my thought process is kinda flawed.

My reason for not posting in the past couple days is exams and lack of proper sleep. I always look scummy(well more scummy) when I post while tired.

Anyways, my possible explanation about Kublai had no basis. I was just saying a possibility because the question was raised. i have a bad habbit of answering questions I know little about.

My opinion of Mastin seems to fluctuate every page or so. He's doing a great job scum hunting, yet his comments refering to his own meta and why he should be considered town, bother me. I can fully understand bringing information like that every now and then, but he seems to do it 2/3 posts. Note the fraction isn't precise. Now considering that there is a high possibility(possibility, not fact) that there is a second mafia would make scumhunting as mafia a very good idea.(As opposed to fake scumhunting that normaly happens by mafia)

Also Mastin, you were bugging kublai about the flavour text in his role pm. The amount of possible information makes me curious, did you get a bunch of flavour information?

I should also bring up my original suspect, rofl. I still find his very instant, and non-changing suspiscion of mastin oddly suspiscious. I've never seen someone so sure so soon, when it is based off of total nonsense. The points I though that were legit was Mastin's lack of a repsonse to post 33, and Mastin's RVS vote on Kublai. I think the suspicious behavior far exeeds his valid points.

I also think Zaz inquired about an inconsistancy in my thought process. Allow me to explain. I know nothing about millers in forum mafia. I have never seen one, so I know nothing about them. The only way for me to learn about them is through other peoples opinions. Whether or not I'm reading an article about it, or reading posts in this game about it, they are other peoples opinions. If I could do it without opinions, I would. The only way I could possibly learn about it with minimul opinions is to read a game with a miller in it, but I am not searching hours on end for one.

And my final paragraph of this post will be about johnny rotten. The scumbag. If you can't guess, I think he is a mafioso. His reasons are bad, his posts are sub-par. There is nothing I can bring up that wouldn't be repeating information. So with that in mind, I cast my first vote of the game(which means I'm very certain of something)

vote:Johnny Rotten
Hayker
Hayker
Goon
Hayker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #356 (isolation #19) » Wed Jun 17, 2009 12:57 pm

Post by Hayker »

It's a habit I developed a long time ago when I was an arrogant brat and believed I was always right. While I am still an arrogant little prick who gets into bussiness he shouldn't on a daily basis, I know I am often wrong. The habit is hard to break, and comes more, when I am really really tired.
Hayker
Hayker
Goon
Hayker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #358 (isolation #20) » Wed Jun 17, 2009 1:09 pm

Post by Hayker »

I'm sorry what? Lied? I did not lie.

I don't know for sure, but perhaps his acting different is because that was a newbie game. I can already tell how different newbie games are from large games in the first two pages

In no where in there did I say a lie. I even said I don't know for sure. I even said perhaps. Do not accuse me of lieing when I haven't even come close to lieing.
Hayker
Hayker
Goon
Hayker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #360 (isolation #21) » Wed Jun 17, 2009 1:12 pm

Post by Hayker »

I just directly quoted what I had said. I never stated any facts, merely a possiblity that I wasn't sure of. Being proven wrong on something you say is a possibility doesn't make you a lier, simply wrong.
Hayker
Hayker
Goon
Hayker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #362 (isolation #22) » Wed Jun 17, 2009 1:24 pm

Post by Hayker »

It is still not a lie, regardless of how misleading it may or may not be. I would argue it's not misleading at all because i put all the "caution" statements but meh
Hayker
Hayker
Goon
Hayker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #385 (isolation #23) » Thu Jun 18, 2009 8:06 am

Post by Hayker »

Be careful when you say I'm telling the truth ckool, some people take it as a major scum tell.
Hayker
Hayker
Goon
Hayker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #495 (isolation #24) » Sat Jun 20, 2009 2:56 pm

Post by Hayker »

Hokay so.

My "coaching" wasn't intended as it was. t was intended to show that I suspect ckool. Maybe subtlety shouldn't be used by me anymore...no one ever seems to pick up on the meaning.

Also, Mastin when you're on, in case you missed my question. Did you get a bunch of flavour information in your role?
Hayker
Hayker
Goon
Hayker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #496 (isolation #25) » Sat Jun 20, 2009 3:10 pm

Post by Hayker »

gah, I don't even remember clicking the post button.

As for rofl telling me to convince him to vote for johnny over mastin in the next few posts. I do not believe I should need too. Not because it is obvious that johnny is mafia, but because you should vote for whoever YOU think you should vote for. Not because of what other people think, I stand by this belief in mafia, because..well....it just makese logical sense. It's just dumb to be wrong off of other peoples thoughts.(Assuming the thoughts are wrong, they could be right)

Lowell:You said i made an ANYONE BUT ME!!!!!!! post. I have to disagree, why would it matter if I was lynched. i'm not dumb, I don't think I'm good at mafia. Hell I hardly know how to play mafia here especially because of where I learned. If you think I'm lieing, please, go find out my meta. I posted all of it. Well that's not entirly true, I posted all of the existing meta. Some of the mafia games on casual colelctive were deleted. Anyways, on with it. I'm not saying don't vote me because I'm a noob though. Do not think that, if you suspect me, vote by all means. It wont be a heavy loss for town anyways, I'd be a better lynch than most maybe mafs right now.
Post 102 was not the greatest of posts no. I even looked back to check up on it. Anyways, for teh millionth time, I suspected rofl because of his very serious lets lynch Mastin on the SECOND PAGE. There is no where near enough time to actually develope a suspiscion of people on PAGE 2. It wasn't even mid way down, it was the very first post. I mean seriously, wtf.
Hayker
Hayker
Goon
Hayker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #497 (isolation #26) » Sat Jun 20, 2009 3:20 pm

Post by Hayker »

Also what do you people think of Johnny's sudden leaving at pressure on him? This could imply scummish behavior, but I don't consider that a scum tell really. Mostly because I have already seen 3 different ocasions here where the town that left was leaving because of life. They were still lynch in the end though.
Hayker
Hayker
Goon
Hayker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #616 (isolation #27) » Wed Jun 24, 2009 5:15 am

Post by Hayker »

/unvote

That unvote was to allow wp to defend his current hot seat spot. Mufasa's bandwagon vote also has something to do with the unvote, because I strongly dislike a badnwagon vote for the sake of voting.

Mastin sure takes a long time eating, i'd still really like to hear about how much flavour text he got in his role.

I'm unsure of the KK thing. I figured from his posts that he just assumed he was regular miller. I mean this is a normal game, and regular miller even pushes it for a normal role. Especially considering all the mind fuck that comes with being a miller.

@Lowell: Wouldn't more rival bandwagons just make the game even more confusing and chaotic than it already is? You'r voting for the sake of a baswagon, and that my friend, is sillyness.
Hayker
Hayker
Goon
Hayker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #769 (isolation #28) » Sat Jun 27, 2009 6:41 am

Post by Hayker »

I'm busy for most of the day today. I'll strat catching up now and finish later then post a bit.
Hayker
Hayker
Goon
Hayker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #948 (isolation #29) » Tue Jun 30, 2009 7:29 pm

Post by Hayker »

Yhid id me posting to prevent replacment. I haveread everything and feel best about a roflcoter lynch right now. Will post in the morning
Hayker
Hayker
Goon
Hayker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #958 (isolation #30) » Wed Jul 01, 2009 7:33 am

Post by Hayker »

Hokay so

Of all the people.I feel most comfterable lynching my original suspect, Rofl. I still say that making the assumption that a player is mafia or town with the first page of the game, and be 100% sure about it, is rather scummy. He then assumed I was scum directly after, only for suspecting him. This comes off to me, as somewhat OMGUS. He now rarely posts and simply calls is apathy, but why not merely replace then? He's still in the game, but his posts are few and far inbetween usually. Even then, he just keeps the same suspisions and adds little discussion. I know I haven't added much, but I have tried what I can. Perhaps I should kick it up a notch though.

As for now
vote:roflcopter

As for Mastin. At this point in time I believe him. I think I'm starting to understand why he does what he does. And if I'm right, he's rather clever. He seems to make a decent case on KK, but I'm unwiling to go after KK right now. I think both should be left alive for the time being.

Vp..Your responsible for replacing Johnny. I suspected Johnny almost since he started posting. You have done a very good job of convicing me otherwise, but I also keep in mind that you are a very good player. Very good players of any game, have a way of manipulating it. As of this point in time, I lean in the town direction, but IGMEOY.(That does mean I think you and Mastin are townies bickering with each other)

FOS:Ckool.
I don't like his play. He pleads that he is just making himself look scummy when he talks. He says many odd and out of place things. I'll elaborate later as I havent paid much attention to him in the past little while, and I have shitty memory.
Hayker
Hayker
Goon
Hayker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #964 (isolation #31) » Wed Jul 01, 2009 8:36 am

Post by Hayker »

@MafiaMann-I'm actually a bit unsure on your feelings on Khan. You talked about him early when you seemed to be feeling out the town opinion, but after that he seemed to drop off your radar even though he was a hot topic. As of right now, do you feel he is town or scum? Why?
MM wrote:
VP wrote:
MM wrote:
He was giving people info with the belief that it was wrong is this not the definition of a lie.
You are saying he willfully gave incorrect information? Cause I'm pretty sure he said that he said something he may not have been sure about and it turned out to be wrong. These are different. Perhaps Hayker can step in here.

He said he believed he was wrong later so why say somthing that you dont believe to be true. Misleading.
I still want Hayker to comment on this. Hayker, did you believe you were wrong when you made the original statement, or were you later proven wrong about it?[/quote]

My spologies for not vommenting on this right away. I read it but was still reading other things at the time. I did say I could be wrong, and I did say it was a possibility. I believe it is simply not a very useful thing to say. I do not believe I was in the wrong in saying it, merely that I could have said something better. Make what you will of this.
Hayker
Hayker
Goon
Hayker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #965 (isolation #32) » Wed Jul 01, 2009 8:37 am

Post by Hayker »

@MafiaMann-I'm actually a bit unsure on your feelings on Khan. You talked about him early when you seemed to be feeling out the town opinion, but after that he seemed to drop off your radar even though he was a hot topic. As of right now, do you feel he is town or scum? Why?
This statement should have been deleted
Hayker
Hayker
Goon
Hayker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1021 (isolation #33) » Fri Jul 03, 2009 6:59 am

Post by Hayker »

We really do need a claim from MM. He seems like the one who is gonna be lyn ched at this point anyways.
Hayker
Hayker
Goon
Hayker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1024 (isolation #34) » Fri Jul 03, 2009 8:47 am

Post by Hayker »

No one else vote please. ot until we have a claim.
Hayker
Hayker
Goon
Hayker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1030 (isolation #35) » Fri Jul 03, 2009 3:10 pm

Post by Hayker »

Townia eh? I think your a safe lynch then.

/vote:MafiaMann
Hayker
Hayker
Goon
Hayker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1038 (isolation #36) » Wed Jul 08, 2009 3:30 am

Post by Hayker »

Two mafia factions for sure eh? Yeah, not all too surprising. Zazier died...mmmm. Well I need to go to summer school, be back in a few hours.

Actually, is there any way to view only one members posts in a topic?
Hayker
Hayker
Goon
Hayker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1067 (isolation #37) » Wed Jul 08, 2009 10:42 am

Post by Hayker »

Great a bandwagon on me. Hokay, so.

I'm gonna respond to todays posts in order.

Thanks VP for pointing that out, and thank you to Serial for Clarifying. As for my lavk of knowledge of it, I've been here for only a few months now. This is my third game. Well technically fourth. The style here is very different, and I'm still learning the tricks to improve my style for this type of mafia game.
Sure you coudl say I should be in a newbie game, but I like the full expierience. You learn a lot more IMO.
Also I don't consider my thanking buddying because I'm Canadian and thank people for assisting people. (And no I'm not trying to say other people in other countried don't thank people.)

Anyvays I actually didn't notice the neighboor thing originally. This is rather interesting. Is there ever more than 2 neighboors? Also are neighboors alignments usually given out? I would assume yes, but I've learned that assuming things is often dumb.

I'm going to read zazie's posts and try to figure out her relationship with Mastin, KK and ckool specifically.

@Faraday:Noise. Sound that does nothing but annoy. Could you clarify what you mean please?

@Emp: If your refering to the vote, xyl replaced in the game recently. If your refering to the other sentences, I agree. Well not he mastin not being alive part. That more appliues to rofl.

@Rofl: Thanks for the vote. I'd say more, but I'm following what I said.

@rofl/xyl: You seem sure of yourself rofl. Well accept about that Mastin not being town. Lessening your attacks on Mastin? Mindless bandwagon? wtf. Seriously. I can't even respond because townies seem to do this as often as mafia, but why on earth would they do this >.<. It drives me crazy. "Regardless I'm still right" At this point, I don't give a shit about your meta. It can still be wrong. Yes it is kinda an omgus vote, but I did suspect him before it.
vote:Roflcopter

@KK:Adding Emp to my list of reads.
I also think that lowell is a bit suspiscious, but not enough to warrent a vote. Also adding him.

@Lowell: I realize I just broke what I said I'd do, but meh. Thanks for the vote, and thanks for accusing people for being lazy when they clearly aren't.

@curious:No, Lowell is voting for me. I agree withthe thousand reasons to do one action comnment on faraday.

@ VP:Mastin's comments will indeed be appreciated.
Hayker
Hayker
Goon
Hayker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1070 (isolation #38) » Wed Jul 08, 2009 12:49 pm

Post by Hayker »

I'm sorry, but i this really how rofl plays? I mean really, this is insanity. His counter arguments are just...mind blowing. He even admits to not paying attention much. So is he even reading the posts fully? I just arrg.

therefore, is it really safe to say the fact that he is playing to his meta of inane psychobabble makes him more likely to be town? the answer is no. roflcopter has built himself a meta prison wherein he must act this way no matter his alignment, therefore him acting this way tells us nothing about it. it is the actual content of what he is saying which is important, not simply the fact that he's saying so much of it as usual.

...Your own argument. Very general isn't it? Note that I'm not quoting it, and it's point is not the one that it makes.
Hayker
Hayker
Goon
Hayker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1078 (isolation #39) » Wed Jul 08, 2009 2:26 pm

Post by Hayker »

Mastin, do you think it more likly that here are 3+ mafia factions, or 2 mafia factions, and one or two others?

Good find on the flavour though, there is a decent chance of it matching up with the factions.

I'm pretty sure Khan is indeed a miller now. Two mafia factions make it seem likely. There could be a third, but we have no way to confirm, until that third killing role dies. It's a possibility, but one that I think we shouldn't worry about until later. I don't see how the people shouting vig shoot him, makes him suspiscious.
Hayker
Hayker
Goon
Hayker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1079 (isolation #40) » Wed Jul 08, 2009 2:31 pm

Post by Hayker »

roflcopter wrote:can we lynch mastin now? he's just going to continue trying to use his fake rb claim to spin farfetched theories and try to score mislynches with them.
Rofl, how is mastin playing compared to Lynch all Lurkers?
Hayker
Hayker
Goon
Hayker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1101 (isolation #41) » Thu Jul 09, 2009 9:42 am

Post by Hayker »

roflcopter wrote:so far your case on me is uninspiring
Rofl. Why is it tht you don't have to make a case, on people, yet you expect others to make inspiring cases?
Hayker
Hayker
Goon
Hayker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1108 (isolation #42) » Thu Jul 09, 2009 3:16 pm

Post by Hayker »

I'd also liek to say that rofl has ignored every single one of my questions.
Hayker
Hayker
Goon
Hayker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1223 (isolation #43) » Sun Jul 12, 2009 5:37 am

Post by Hayker »

/unvote

I still suspect rofl, but it seems that many agree that rofl is playing to his meta. I will most likley make another atempt later in the day phase.

/vote:ckool

There have been several arguments made towards you ckool, answering some might give us a clearer read on you being scum or town. KK makes sense to me, we don't need to lynch you right now, just pressure you.
Hayker
Hayker
Goon
Hayker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1269 (isolation #44) » Sun Jul 12, 2009 5:25 pm

Post by Hayker »

ckool5000 wrote::shock: I just now realized that I'm probably going to get killed without the help of a doctor...
Ummm....what? We don't even know if we have a TOWN doctor.
Hayker
Hayker
Goon
Hayker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1290 (isolation #45) » Mon Jul 13, 2009 3:15 am

Post by Hayker »

Faraday wrote:
Hayker wrote:
/unvote

I still suspect rofl, but it seems that many agree that rofl is playing to his meta. I will most likley make another atempt later in the day phase.

/vote:ckool

There have been several arguments made towards you ckool, answering some might give us a clearer read on you being scum or town. KK makes sense to me, we don't need to lynch you right now, just pressure you.
This is an awful vote. You don't even say you think he's scum, you just want him to "give you a clearer read". Also saying you don't intend to lynch him and it's just for pressure defeats the whole point of the vote

Vote Hayker
Votes being used as pressure seems rather commen here. I don't see what's wrong with it. Not every vote needs to be merely to lynch someone, it limits your options too much.
Hayker wrote:
ckool5000 wrote::shock: I just now realized that I'm probably going to get killed without the help of a doctor...
Ummm....what? We don't even know if we have a TOWN doctor.
Wat. why is this relevant?[/quote]

I thought it was an odd comment, because it seems to assume that we have don't have a doctor, when there is a rather high chance we have one.

@VP:As of now I have a rather town readon wicked, he posts often, and devotes his posts to scum hunting. He was the only one to go through full posts of mastin.

Anyways, off to summer school i go.
Hayker
Hayker
Goon
Hayker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1340 (isolation #46) » Sat Jul 18, 2009 3:13 am

Post by Hayker »

Ouch, not a good day to be a citizen.(goes to check on who is still alive)
Hayker
Hayker
Goon
Hayker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1349 (isolation #47) » Sat Jul 18, 2009 5:43 am

Post by Hayker »

The rofl wifom idea makes sense to me. Things have nagged at me in my past several iso reads. These consisted of: rofl, vp, lowel, bloodcovenent, dvd, kmd, fallen angel, faraday
I'd like to note that I intend to finish my iso reads on every player in the game. This promise is not a fast promise nescesarily(but that's also not to say that it can't be a fast promise)

Rofl, within the first few pages pf the game(keep in mind iso read, but it was all on day 1, claimed Mastin to be scum, with fallen angel as his scum buddy. Then some referances were made to Lynch all Lurkers, where rofl called a scum and his scum partner.

Seems similer doesn't it? It seems a bunch fo things in this game lined up with Lynch all lurkers.

Bare with me for the rest of this post, when I started it, I thought it was a good idea at first, but now I'm having major second thoughts, and don't consider it all too legitimate. But in the spirit of insanity, my boredom, mind games, and quite simply just to remember my thought just in case I present to you all, THE MIND**** FILES.

Hokay so, I'm thinkign rofl, Mastin for scum team. Fallen angel could be included, but I cannot find anything to prove it, and he could be included in a particular mind game, that would involve him getting lynched.

Mastin said at the beggining of the game that he felt he wasn't as good as scum, and wasn't beneficial to the scum team. If Mastin knows this about himself, wouldn't he warn his scum team about it? There could have been a plan.

Rofl is known for tunneling. At times he does indeed post points, but usually he just say if someone is scum or town, and seems to never change his opinion.

This means Rofl could easily bus a scum partner, and look great doing it. He'd attract very little attention. Why not make the situation look like another game?

Fallen angel,Xyl.....I'm unsure of what to do about at the moment. I'm gonna re-read fallen again, and then read Xyl. Really, I'll have a better view once rofl is dead.

vote:roflcopter
Hayker
Hayker
Goon
Hayker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1359 (isolation #48) » Sat Jul 18, 2009 5:54 am

Post by Hayker »

Well, on FEABL I'm used to 1/3, rounded down, being scum. I haven't figured out the average here yet, so I'm gonna use FEABL averages. I prefer worst case scenario thoughts anyways.

I think there was 4 on each team and viridian lost one, and cerulean lost two. Which makes is 3/2 so 5 mafia left.

Question:
For winning/losing purposes, does the two mafia group totals add up to determiune victory over cits?

like is 2+3= 5, therefore cits lose when they have 5 people left, or cits dont lose until 3 people left. Or does one mafia faction have to be compeltly eliminated before cits losing even matters?
Hayker
Hayker
Goon
Hayker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1361 (isolation #49) » Sat Jul 18, 2009 5:58 am

Post by Hayker »

roflcopter wrote:
Kmd4390 wrote:If Rofl was scum with Mastin, it would make sense for him to say shoot me if Mastin is scum and shoot him if Mastin is town. Just sayin'.
and now you're trying to lynch me FOR being right. pathetic, really.
Things lined up, and I'm a little crazy some times. I have "fun" ideas sometimes in mafia. Fun is quoted because only I generally find those things fun.

I suspected you before, it's just a thought, that again i identified for doubting. My suspiscion of you, I do not doubt.
Hayker
Hayker
Goon
Hayker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1362 (isolation #50) » Sat Jul 18, 2009 6:01 am

Post by Hayker »

Kmd4390 wrote:So based on meta on subtle hints you found in isolation reads, you find it likely that Rofl bussed Mastin, correct?
And yes.

The only thing that wpould validate my theory is Mastin. Mastin is just crazy enough for my crazy thoughts to work.
Hayker
Hayker
Goon
Hayker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1366 (isolation #51) » Sat Jul 18, 2009 6:07 am

Post by Hayker »

Actually rofl, I completly agree with you there for a change.

Anyways, though the question was not directed at me, Mastin was obviously investigated by johnny rotten I believe.
Hayker
Hayker
Goon
Hayker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1374 (isolation #52) » Sat Jul 18, 2009 6:22 am

Post by Hayker »

roflcopter wrote:
Hayker wrote:Actually rofl, I completly agree with you there for a change.

Anyways, though the question was not directed at me, Mastin was obviously investigated by johnny rotten I believe.
actually no, pretty sure baltar would have been eager to help lynch mastin d2 if he had a guilty on him, not starting counterwagons. so there's two potential innocent investigations to prize out of baltar/johnny rotten's posts.
Vp seemed to be fairly all out of Mastin. My statement was from how Johnny acted day 1. He wen t right after Mastin . Completly all out. I believe there is only one inno ivest to prize out of his posts.
Hayker
Hayker
Goon
Hayker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1376 (isolation #53) » Sat Jul 18, 2009 6:25 am

Post by Hayker »

roflcopter wrote:having just skimmed namtamm in iso, kmd may get a reprieve. i'm pretty sure 3 members per team is all that makes sense, and namtamm is literally
screaming
mastin-scumpartner.

and kmd, if you think baltar had a guilty on mastin, why would he vote someone other than mastin when the mastin wagon reignited at the end of yesterday?
Again I know it's not directed at me, but I have things to add.

To avoid suspiscion of being cop. VP is a very good player. therefore you have to treat him as such, and his actions pretty much all make sense as a cop to me.
Hayker
Hayker
Goon
Hayker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1388 (isolation #54) » Sat Jul 18, 2009 6:48 am

Post by Hayker »

I'm confused as to how it makes sense for two groups of three makes for sense than 2 groups of 4.

two groups of 3 at this ratio
6/18

We had 1 vig. That can be up to 3 kills a night. Potentially, eveyr night 2/3 of the mafia could die. If you include one lynch a day, an entire mafia could have been eliminated day 1. Now that's unliekly, but why make a setup that has potential to screw over a team day 1. I sincerly doubt the 3 member mafi idea.
Hayker
Hayker
Goon
Hayker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1390 (isolation #55) » Sat Jul 18, 2009 6:50 am

Post by Hayker »

makes more sense than 2 groups of 4*

Sorry guys, I should proof read my posts a bit more here than most places.
Hayker
Hayker
Goon
Hayker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1394 (isolation #56) » Sat Jul 18, 2009 7:02 am

Post by Hayker »

That's a fair point rofl, I didn't think thatfully through.(Meaning I didn't factor in the power roles). If that's the case, I think cerualean probably has 3, but that doesn't mean viridian can't have 4.

so basically one with 3 and one with 4. But who knows what the gm has in store for us really, this is all speculation. As of now, I think it unlikely for there to be a town bg.
Hayker
Hayker
Goon
Hayker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1398 (isolation #57) » Sat Jul 18, 2009 7:07 am

Post by Hayker »

I'd like to request a prod on Achilles. He hasn't posted for awhile now.
Hayker
Hayker
Goon
Hayker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1416 (isolation #58) » Sat Jul 18, 2009 10:10 am

Post by Hayker »

/unvote

This descision is based purely on gut. Rofl, you've convinced me to not be the best target for today, but don't think you're in the clear yet.
Hayker
Hayker
Goon
Hayker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1458 (isolation #59) » Sat Jul 18, 2009 2:46 pm

Post by Hayker »

Lowell wrote:
vote hayker

Is he kidding me? He was scummy as hell D1, all but disappeared, then came back immediately after the thread opens to say "ouch, bad day to be a citizen." Easy vote.
If you must know, I tend to post more as a game gets rolling. I'm usually clueless day 1, start to get a grip day 2, and by day 3 my thoughts start to make sense to myself.

Though day 2 I could hav ebeen mroe active if not for:
Summer School
A tournament I need to get done in FEABL
Being in 3 other mafia games on different sites
Also dealing with life in general, which is always a nuisance
and of course enjoying my summer. Part of that involves mafia, but I have many other activities I enjpoy doing. Mostly different games.

Also I like your use of words. "Easy vote"

I sense that KMD may vote for me soon.
Hayker
Hayker
Goon
Hayker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1459 (isolation #60) » Sat Jul 18, 2009 2:53 pm

Post by Hayker »

Faraday wrote:
hayker wrote:so basically one with 3 and one with 4. But who knows what the gm has in store for us really, this is all speculation. As of now, I think it unlikely for there to be a town bg.
Speculation, yes. Not useless though, as it's reasonable to assume a mafia with a doctor and rb'er wouldn't have 2 more members in a game this size with 2 scum factions.

Are uneven scum groups especially common? this seems a weird conclusion to jump to based on 1 vermillion flip.
I've little expierience in the matter of mutliple scum groups. It is merely speculation. To expand my thoughts, I think one coudl have 3 with the two power roles, and if the teams are uneven, 4 could be on the other team with less/different power roles.
hayker wrote: This descision is based purely on gut. Rofl, you've convinced me to not be the best target for today, but don't think you're in the clear yet.
This rubs me the wrong way, not sure why but the 'warning' at the end is a bit odd.
The warning is saying that he is still triggering my scumdar, but is not going to be my target for now. I think there are people who have been flying under the radar too much. I realize I could put into that catagory, but my recent posting hopfully has altered that a bit.

Vote Hayker
, I find him the scummiest of those posting, although would like achillies to post too. So second the prod request on him.[/quote]

What about Lowell? Anhy thoughts or comments on him?
Hayker
Hayker
Goon
Hayker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1460 (isolation #61) » Sat Jul 18, 2009 2:54 pm

Post by Hayker »

Vote Hayker, I find him the scummiest of those posting, although would like achillies to post too. So second the prod request on him.

Fixed.
Hayker
Hayker
Goon
Hayker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1462 (isolation #62) » Sat Jul 18, 2009 3:29 pm

Post by Hayker »

I just sensed a slight change in your opinion towards me, is my sense false?
Hayker
Hayker
Goon
Hayker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1473 (isolation #63) » Sun Jul 19, 2009 4:31 am

Post by Hayker »

Wooohoooo! Yeaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh. AWSOOOOOOOMMMMEEEEE!!!(use any random steriotypacle voiced that come to mind)

It seems like I was right last night to think I would be the first target of the day.

So I just read redith/mole's iso posts and don't like the way he always seems to be catching up. He also made the last minute defense of Mastin, which I gotta say, looks pretty bad. His predasessor was also quite a bit of a lurker(more so than me)

Also, atr one point he says there is barely any reasons for mastin to repond to being voted. Well you know, except for all the posts wicked did on Mastin, or the 45 point view by VP of why Mastin is scummy. Sure not everyone put in 2 cents, but as one or two others have mentioned, some times, you simply need to make a vote. The case on Mastin was fairly complete, and wasn't about to grow any time soon because of Mastin's all of a sudden drop in posting.

And I'll throw in a defense of myself as a bonus.

One of the reasons that I think my idea could make sense, is the fact that all games have mind games within them. Mafia is a particularily good example of a game where mind games come in all the time. In fact, mafia is one giant cluster**** of a mind game. Mind games can be done in many, many different ways. One particular mind game, is for a "good" player, doing a "bad" move. This often makes a once terrible move, into a glorious Solar idea(cookie for referance). I play witht the assumption that mind games will come into play from many different angles, because mind games tend toi be very effective. Well, if done correctly anyways. Some times they crash and burn, but hey, every mind game has a downside.

Anyways

/vote:molestargazer
Hayker
Hayker
Goon
Hayker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1478 (isolation #64) » Sun Jul 19, 2009 5:52 am

Post by Hayker »

@mole:
2) Sorry, that's how I play. Like it or lump it.
I'm unsure of what this mean's exactly.

Also I don't consider my vote an omgus vote. I have much better reasons than omgus. Now the vote does come from the fact that you voted for me, but the reason isn't because I think you suck for voting me.
Hayker
Hayker
Goon
Hayker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1481 (isolation #65) » Sun Jul 19, 2009 6:43 am

Post by Hayker »

OMGUS strikes me as a different meaning than strictly voting because someone voted you. There are many many reasons to vote someone because they voted you. It's called a countervote, and OMGUS is simply one type of countervote.

You're correct, I wouldn't have voted for you before your vote, because you didnt stand out to me at the time. That doesn't mean I'm voting you in an OMGUS fashion, my reasons for voting you are my own, and will be revealed when the reason has been fufilled, which should be long before you are lynched(if you are even lynched)

Also, I may as well explain all the side comments I make. I make them to deal with a possible issue before it arises. Now often is causes other issues, but issues generate discussion, no?

......mind games.
Hayker
Hayker
Goon
Hayker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1517 (isolation #66) » Sun Jul 19, 2009 12:59 pm

Post by Hayker »

Well I'm at L-2, with a threat so I'm at L-1.

My mind game babble was a mind game in itself. The mind game is that there was no mind game. Yay paradox's.

Sorry, my insanity comes out when I'm having fun.

So you guys probably want a cliam from me eh? A claim reveals mucnh about the game, or very little depending on the claim. I'm unsure of what will happen with this claim, because I've never made one like it. I knew I'd be the lynch target today, as I told my partner(s).

Emerald Mason.

I've been loving what's been revealed about this game since day 1. Every day it's more and more exciting. So thoughts, comments, yelling at me for stupid insanity.
Hayker
Hayker
Goon
Hayker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1519 (isolation #67) » Sun Jul 19, 2009 1:03 pm

Post by Hayker »

Yes I do.
Hayker
Hayker
Goon
Hayker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1521 (isolation #68) » Sun Jul 19, 2009 1:26 pm

Post by Hayker »

I honestly have no expierience in Mason's beyond epic mafia.
Hayker
Hayker
Goon
Hayker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1525 (isolation #69) » Sun Jul 19, 2009 1:37 pm

Post by Hayker »

Neighbors were killed by the vig.

How did I admit to noit having much contact with the mason(s)

Also, I'm not outiong my partner(s) until I get more feedback from other people. Or if (s)he(they) decide to comne out on their own.
Hayker
Hayker
Goon
Hayker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1528 (isolation #70) » Sun Jul 19, 2009 1:52 pm

Post by Hayker »

I'm not givng out information like that until I have more feedback.

Now I know I said way earlier in the gamer that I don't wish to base my actions off of other people's opinions, but sometimes that is an unavoidable. Actuallym it always is. I suppose I refer to minimize that rather than avoid. In a situation like this though, I'd rather have all the opinions, rather than 1 or 2, esecially due to never being a mason before. Well except in epic mafia, but that has it's own style of mafia all together.
Hayker
Hayker
Goon
Hayker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1550 (isolation #71) » Mon Jul 20, 2009 9:37 am

Post by Hayker »

Well....looks like having him come out woulod be a good idea. It makes sense to me anyways, if I was killed, then the mafia could easily fake claim.

Come on out now......

Wickedestjr
Hayker
Hayker
Goon
Hayker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1555 (isolation #72) » Mon Jul 20, 2009 9:47 am

Post by Hayker »

Kmd4390 wrote:
molestargazer wrote:the mason buddy might even be dead.
What?
What?

(at original point not second one)
Hayker
Hayker
Goon
Hayker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1575 (isolation #73) » Mon Jul 20, 2009 12:49 pm

Post by Hayker »

So then...I think I was right about at least one person.

My vote last time was not omgus, though it might have seemed that way. I wanted to get a read on mole, and I think I got a good one. His last action makes me think he might be a mafia neighboor. Or possibly, simply claiming to be a neighboor?

Wicked.....Please hurry.
Hayker
Hayker
Goon
Hayker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1576 (isolation #74) » Mon Jul 20, 2009 12:52 pm

Post by Hayker »

I'd also like to point out that you rapidly changed from lowell to me very fast. I think you just had a better idea. Not to mention with CKD hopping on like that.
Hayker
Hayker
Goon
Hayker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1599 (isolation #75) » Tue Jul 21, 2009 3:24 am

Post by Hayker »

If the mafia only have 3 people in each group, maybe my mason claim wouldn't make sense., but as I have said before, I believe there are 4 mafia members in each group. The fact that I'm a mason only makes me think it more likely. Hell, if there is 2 sets of neighboors on top of masons, it makes me think it more likely. I don't know why we would assume the enemy is possibly weaker, when it's mafia, and generally you should assume the worst.

Anyways, summer school calls me....:'(
Hayker
Hayker
Goon
Hayker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1660 (isolation #76) » Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:19 am

Post by Hayker »

interesting find.

So who here is willing to accept 4 mafia members in each?
Hayker
Hayker
Goon
Hayker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1684 (isolation #77) » Tue Jul 21, 2009 6:39 pm

Post by Hayker »

[quote="VP Baltar"*cough* Lowell *cough*.[/quote]

This was in a post done by vp balter, near the end of day 1. Perhaps he was giving out his investigation expecting to die?
Hayker
Hayker
Goon
Hayker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1685 (isolation #78) » Tue Jul 21, 2009 6:41 pm

Post by Hayker »

VP Baltar wrote:
Vote Mastin
I'm not sure if I agree with the kill this person or that person depending on the flip. My gut read on rofl and Kmd is that they are both town and I think there are better persons to eliminate *cough* Lowell *cough*.

Wicked, do you think Hayker is town or scum as of this moment?
Sorry for double post but i think context helps.
Hayker
Hayker
Goon
Hayker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1687 (isolation #79) » Tue Jul 21, 2009 6:50 pm

Post by Hayker »

Honestly, I expect both of the second neighbors to be mafia, but I have no way of proving it really. I honestly do think there is 4 mafia is each group, and mafia may have been revealed...
Hayker
Hayker
Goon
Hayker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1787 (isolation #80) » Thu Jul 23, 2009 3:46 pm

Post by Hayker »

Lowell, why did you say "I am Mufasa's Alt?"
Hayker
Hayker
Goon
Hayker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1789 (isolation #81) » Thu Jul 23, 2009 4:15 pm

Post by Hayker »

Xylthixlm wrote:
Xylthixlm wrote:So let's see if I understand this

I brought up a possible partner-based tell on Wickedestjr. Because I linked him to Mastin, and therefore thought he's Cerulean, roflcopter accused me of selective scumhunting. Mastin came up Vermillion, and now roflcopter is pressing the case that ... I am selectively scumhunting for Ceruleans by linking people to Vermillions?

If you believe that I have a bridge in brooklyn to sell you
Wait, Mastin
was
Cerulean

shit, I need to do this when I'm awake
Were you perhaps a little..confused?
Hayker
Hayker
Goon
Hayker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1791 (isolation #82) » Thu Jul 23, 2009 4:28 pm

Post by Hayker »

What time zone are you in?
Hayker
Hayker
Goon
Hayker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1795 (isolation #83) » Thu Jul 23, 2009 5:08 pm

Post by Hayker »

Xylthixlm wrote:Pacific. And yes, I generally wake up late. Feel free to check when my first post of the day usually is :)
That's fair. Damn, thought I had something there.
Hayker
Hayker
Goon
Hayker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1805 (isolation #84) » Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:06 am

Post by Hayker »

You do realize your at L-1 xyl, right? a claim maybe?(unless I'm dumnb and missed it)
Hayker
Hayker
Goon
Hayker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1807 (isolation #85) » Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:41 am

Post by Hayker »

Oh, indeed you are. I just looked at the 6 and put your name in it. my bad.
Hayker
Hayker
Goon
Hayker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1821 (isolation #86) » Sat Jul 25, 2009 6:37 am

Post by Hayker »

SpyreX wrote:Ohh hay hows it going? Not even gonna bother saying anything about what I said?

Good.
Wait...this post was directed at me wasn't it?

Could I request that my name be shortened to hayk, rather than hay? I never reealize people are talking to me. Sorry.(goes to read posts)
Hayker
Hayker
Goon
Hayker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1822 (isolation #87) » Sat Jul 25, 2009 6:51 am

Post by Hayker »

VP Baltar wrote:
Vote Mastin
I'm not sure if I agree with the kill this person or that person depending on the flip. My gut read on rofl and Kmd is that they are both town and I think there are better persons to eliminate *cough* Lowell *cough*.

Wicked, do you think Hayker is town or scum as of this moment?
Honestly, I don't feel 100% comfterable with either of thw current wagons. That's not to say both aren't decent suspects(I'd be in favor of lynching Nam of the current two). I'd rather go after Lowell, who VP mentioned around the end of day 2.

I already think that the day 1 report was Masting, because of how Johnny led the Mastin lynch so hard.

I think VP was concerned about being night killed and put out his other investigation, to take another mafia down.

/vote:Lowell
Hayker
Hayker
Goon
Hayker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1823 (isolation #88) » Sat Jul 25, 2009 6:53 am

Post by Hayker »

As for thoughts about what spyre has said. I disliked all the posts with perfect thoughts on what was going on. Seemed to be very...intentional. Your argument over voting name though, is very persuasive, and you got my thinking nam could very well be scum, but as I said before, Lowell seems like a far better target.
Hayker
Hayker
Goon
Hayker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1829 (isolation #89) » Sat Jul 25, 2009 2:28 pm

Post by Hayker »

Kublai Khan wrote:?!?

Any reason you're trying to start a counter-wagon this late in the day, Hayker?
I actually brought up Lowell awhile ago, but everyone seemed to ignore it. I just decided to give it another push, since I'm not 100% comfterable with either of the current lynchings. I'd rather go with something that in my eyes, seems more like a sure thing.
Hayker
Hayker
Goon
Hayker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1830 (isolation #90) » Sat Jul 25, 2009 2:40 pm

Post by Hayker »

SpyreX wrote:Ohh and Hay I dont understand what you mean in 1823 at all. Please explain.
When you were catching up, you occasionally posted a comment, with views that are exactly what's happening, as if your prediciting to game perfectly...or simply read th first post.
Hayker
Hayker
Goon
Hayker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1908 (isolation #91) » Mon Aug 03, 2009 2:27 pm

Post by Hayker »

Xyl, I never claimed anyone to be of any scum faction. I merely said that I think Lowell is scum. He was pointed to by our det, he has acted scummy, and even threw down a hammer quite rapidly yesterday. I don't particularily care what scum group people are a part of, only that they are mafia and must be killed/lynched.

As of now, my vote would have been Lowell(and still most lilely will be), but he is at L-2, and I'll allow a claim.

I'll also allow the explanation of why he said he was empking's alt.
Hayker
Hayker
Goon
Hayker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1947 (isolation #92) » Wed Aug 05, 2009 1:19 pm

Post by Hayker »

[quote="SpyreX"]

And the masons think I'm scummy because one of the mafia groups started making "better" kills?
quote]

I'd like to say that I am a different person than wicked. I'm on a neutral leaning scum read for you right now, but for me that's not enough when I am very sure that lowell is mafia.

Lowell needs to explain

1)His statement of being empking's alt.

2)Why his role was worth making us wait until Sunday to find out.
Hayker
Hayker
Goon
Hayker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1983 (isolation #93) » Sat Aug 08, 2009 2:48 pm

Post by Hayker »

/vote:Lowell

Sorry Lowell, ut I'm convinced that you are scum.
Hayker
Hayker
Goon
Hayker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2071 (isolation #94) » Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:02 am

Post by Hayker »

Xylthixlm wrote:Looking through ckd's posts for quotes for Wickedestjr. Just found this about roflcopter:
curiouskarmadog wrote:I have been down this EXACT same road with him before (exept maybe he posted more). I attacked him for spouting that "X is obv town"....I felt that it was scum motivated...I was wrong...his play is scummy to be sure, but for him, it is a null tell.
Interesting. So CKD, by this logic my avoiding questions is a null tell - you attacked me for it in Frogs Mafia and were wrong. Do you agree that it is a null tell?
I'm pretty sure this quote is refering my my distrust of roflopter.

Anyways, I think Xyl is very scummy, and should be lynched, but I am more so happy with lynching Lowell at this point in time. Therefore my vote stays of Lowell. BTW, Lowell, it's Wednesday.
Hayker
Hayker
Goon
Hayker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2124 (isolation #95) » Mon Aug 17, 2009 7:07 am

Post by Hayker »

I honestly think Lowell is the best lynch for the day guys. Many other things have been brought up, but I still feel that Lowell is scum.
Hayker
Hayker
Goon
Hayker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2144 (isolation #96) » Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:23 am

Post by Hayker »

Lowell wrote:
It's shocking how little sense this makes.

So, to clarify, my thought process is this?
1) aha, I'm scum, but I'll claim mason, so that when other masons are confirmed town, I'll look town!
2) time to breadcrumb!
2) oh no! Other masons have died and been confirmed town! ABORT ABORT!

@KK- hayker isn't trying, faraday's tunnelling, and ckd and SC think with one brain. That's probably why the case on me seems contrived.

unvote, vote SC
. For some reason this one is more popular than ckd. They're basically the same person so that's fine.
Lowell, mind explaining why you made a joke that could look like a very very prbable softclaim/breadcrumb? It really looks bad.

And as for my not trying, I'm convinced you are scum.
You have that breadcrumb/softclaim, the detective even mentioned your name. You throw your votes at anyone. I'm not someone who can make some amazing argument that coudl convince absolutly anyone to go after one person. helll, I have troubles convincing one or two people even. But still, I think Lowell is scum. I have been convinced of this, and no one has done anything to change my opinion in this matter. My vote shall not change, and I encourage others to follow me. Lynch lowell.
Hayker
Hayker
Goon
Hayker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2247 (isolation #97) » Sat Aug 22, 2009 7:44 pm

Post by Hayker »

Sigh.....I beliebe we should have lynched Lowell. I'm concerned about the people guiding the lynch today. Oh well....let's hope we got lucky.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”