Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #10 (isolation #0) » Sat May 30, 2009 3:26 pm

Post by Kise »

Vote: Phoebus

I think he has a better role than me.. I'm jealous..
They have escaped into the mansion where they thought it was safe.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #16 (isolation #1) » Sat May 30, 2009 5:22 pm

Post by Kise »

I'm... I'm not an alt.. :?

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #27 (isolation #2) » Sun May 31, 2009 5:42 am

Post by Kise »

So is Lamont an alt, or a possible Jester? Seems more like an alt/joke account to me than anything.

(I think we're officially out of the RVS)

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #31 (isolation #3) » Sun May 31, 2009 6:35 am

Post by Kise »

Because Lamont is acting like he has ADHD, which gives me the impression he's a 2nd account for someone, or he's looking for a subtle way of getting himself lynched.

It was just a question anyway. Calm down, Papa.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #41 (isolation #4) » Sun May 31, 2009 9:36 am

Post by Kise »

Papa Zito wrote:Also, you still haven't explained your weird comment on page 1.
What weird comment? About Phoebus having a better role than me? Zito, RVS is also = to the joke-vote stage. I gave a silly reason. Don't look too hard into it.

Unvote; Vote: Lamont_Cranston
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #60 (isolation #5) » Sun May 31, 2009 4:59 pm

Post by Kise »

You guys have GOT to be shittin' me...

After all these bouncy, hyperactive, drug-driven posts that Lamont has been making, I STILL have to give a reason?

He's acting like a crackhead. There! That's my reason.
Papa Zito wrote:I must be humor-deficient, Kise. Explain the joke to me.
Someone's never heard of a joke-vote..
Kise wrote:

Joke-vote... As in... not-serious-at-all-vote.

You're trying to dig into my comment a bit too hard, Zito. Is my comment that big of a deal to you, or are you intentionally blowing this out of proportion to make me look bad unnecessarily? Seems like the latter to me.

Do I detect a tunnel ahead?

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #65 (isolation #6) » Sun May 31, 2009 6:23 pm

Post by Kise »

Are you & Papa in cahoots? Not to be rude, but you're riding his jock quite hard in this post here^

And for the last time, I'm NOT an alt account. When did I even give you the impression I was an alt?

*snatches Lamont's crack pipe from him*

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #70 (isolation #7) » Sun May 31, 2009 6:41 pm

Post by Kise »

xRECKONERx wrote:Lamont is making joke-ish posts, I don't think that's any reason to lynch.
So why am I catching shit from Zito because of MY joke post?
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #72 (isolation #8) » Sun May 31, 2009 6:55 pm

Post by Kise »

Lamont_Cranston wrote:This is gonna be awesome!!

Vote consoM

Obvalt.
BloodCovenent wrote:
Vote: Lamont_Cranston

For being the first poster.
Papa Zito wrote:
Vote: xRECKONERx

Yo!
xRECKONERx wrote:
Vote: Lamont Cranston

For pulling the wool over the town's eyes in Robot Chicken Mafia. *shakes fist angrily*
Hmm... all joke votes so far, right?
BUT... THEN --->
Papa Zito wrote:
Kise wrote:

Say what?

unvote: xRECKONERx
vote: Kise
I don't see the big difference between the previous joke votes that came before mine and what I had to say. Seems to me Papa was looking for an excuse to raise suspicion on someone and speed a lynch up.

Lamont, It doesn't help when Zito is being dick-rode by you.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #76 (isolation #9) » Sun May 31, 2009 7:16 pm

Post by Kise »

Lamont_Cranston wrote:Can you provide some meta why you would make such a joke?
No. Other than the fact that my role is so plain.
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #77 (isolation #10) » Sun May 31, 2009 7:17 pm

Post by Kise »

Wait.. did you just bait me into quasi-RC'ing?

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #93 (isolation #11) » Mon Jun 01, 2009 5:32 am

Post by Kise »

Kise wrote:did you just bait me into quasi-RC'ing?
I don't care if Lamont denies it, he basically was rolefishing with me. What else could it mean if someone asks, "Do you have meta knowledge that your role is not better than his?"

What, like did Phoebus brag to me that he had a better role? I don't understand what kind of answer you were expecting from me Lamont.

And I find it funny that after I said I was plain, you vote for Sam... then people BW me and you jump ship as well... You were the FIRST to read what I said, yet you voted for someone else, then wait until a BW forms before voting against me.

Zito is still looking way too hard into my comment -- my FIRST comment, on top of that. What did you want me to say for my 1st, randon, JOKE comment, Papa Zito?
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #94 (isolation #12) » Mon Jun 01, 2009 5:34 am

Post by Kise »

Papa Zito wrote:1. If you can't tell the difference between the first set of votes and your own, then I can't help you.
You're not trying to help. Try answering a question directly next time and maybe you can "help" someone.
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #103 (isolation #13) » Mon Jun 01, 2009 7:12 am

Post by Kise »

@Zito - As far as point #5 goes, Lamont is acting like a Jester. If you're so definite that he's not a jester, then maybe it's because you two are mafia.. As for point #8, I WASN'T quoting Lamont, I was quoting myself. Don't play dumb.

All I said was that my role is plain. Now, did anyone ever to stop to think that maybe that was a personal opinion of mine? What if I'm a Thief; someone who absorbs a NA if they target someone with a night ability, but could also target a non-NA player? Or what if I'm a bodyguard; a mofo that DIES when they protect someone?

So just because I said my role is plain means I'm automatically mafia who wants to hide behind a basic role? I can't be a townie trying to avoid NK? And just because I used the word plain, does that automatically mean Vanilla?

Like I said... it was a personal opinion, and a very VAGUE comment by me. Yet and still the BW is putting words in my mouth and, surprisingly, got some sheep to join the wagon. You can't and won't find a quote of mine where I claim vanilla because all I said was that my role is plain TO ME.

And to reiterate about Lamont being a jester... you're blind if you don't notice how crazy he was acting when this game jumped off. Which is why I was checking to see if people knew he was an alternate account for the 'lulz', or whether he could be trying to get people to hate him enough that we'd lynch him.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #105 (isolation #14) » Mon Jun 01, 2009 7:30 am

Post by Kise »

No. Go bother someone else. You're trying to get me to dig a hole for myself, and I'm not following that.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #110 (isolation #15) » Mon Jun 01, 2009 7:50 am

Post by Kise »

Papa Zito wrote:So what if he is a Jester? I can't see a game this size ending with a Jester lynch, so how is it even relevant?
Ignorance.
Papa Zito wrote:I'd like for you to address the other 6 points as well, please.
Please excuse me if I offend you, but fuck those points.. It's a cluster of nonsense that looks to me like your attempt to paint me in a bad light with everyone else. You've been twisting my words up and trying to make it seem like my intentions/words are something that they aren't. You come across like you're purposely trying to get under my skin..

If you think you've got a case with me, just say it. If you've got a hard-on for a mislynch so bad, then if I get lynched and flip town, why don't you volunteer to be lynched next for advocating a mistake that you had so much belief in? If you're so confident that you know who's scum, then I must tell you that you're a terrible scumhunter.

I get the impression you trust Lamont for whatever reason; either masons or mafia. To be fair, I'm considering both rather than singling you flat-out as scumbags.
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #111 (isolation #16) » Mon Jun 01, 2009 7:52 am

Post by Kise »

Ok, since you guys are the know-it-alls, then what do you want from me?

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #116 (isolation #17) » Mon Jun 01, 2009 8:07 am

Post by Kise »

My 1st post was a random vote, accompanied by a non-serious/joke comment. The comment I made was about how I thought Phoebus had a better role than me... Zito wants to take that comment literal and made himself a little case on me. Nothing more & nothing less than Zito blowing this out of proportion.
cateraction wrote:Are you claiming one of those roles you suggested?
No. Just giving an example of what I deem is plain. The bodyguard has to die if they protect someone who is targeted for a NK. I personally think it's a wack role, but you guys think it's not-so plain, then that's your opinions. Not FACTS, but opinions.
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #117 (isolation #18) » Mon Jun 01, 2009 8:11 am

Post by Kise »

If RC'ing is so vital for me to do, I'll do it.. L-2 doesn't scare me because I honestly don't think some of the sheep on my BW deserve me. Quick-bandwagons are annoying, but I'm not a quitter.

I have a night action I can perform on even numbered nights (N2, N4, N6, etc.). There must be someone out there who can perform investigations on odd numbered nights, so don't say anything. Just stay in the shadows and do your thing during the 1st NP. Until then, it's a good idea for me to be protected tonight because I'm honestly more important than I hoped to make everyone believe... surprising?

The reason I wanted to give the impression I was "plain" is because I don't want to give scum a reason to NK me so early. And the way you guys are pushing for me to RC makes me think you're considering NK'ing me if I have an important role... and I do.. The cat is out of the bag.. And since you guys wanted me to RC, it's only fair that I'm protected during the 1st NP so I can investigate during the 2nd night. I hoped I didn't have to reveal it so early, but there it is..

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #120 (isolation #19) » Mon Jun 01, 2009 8:25 am

Post by Kise »

@Papa - It's not so much me trying to frame Lamont. I'm trying to shed light on a possibility that is always associated with scum, and if I think he's acting scummy, then let me think he's scummy. Don't try to force a viewpoint on me.

And on the same token, aren't you trying to frame me with all this BS? How can you say it's not obvious I was making a non-serious comment about Phoebus when it's the first freaking day? How can I be serious when Phoebus hadn't said a word or given me a reason to think he had a better role, let alone it being on D1? It was RVS and I made my joke-vote.. You took it too literal and came up with a bogus case based on this random vote/comment.

As for soft-claiming vanilla with no provocation -- Lamont wanted to know what reason I had to suspect Phoebus could have a better role than me. I didn't see any important reason why he should know whether Phoebus had a PR, so I toyed with him and said my role was plain to throw him off.

Call it framing if you want, but you're doing the same thing towards me.... OFF OF A JOKE-VOTE

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #122 (isolation #20) » Mon Jun 01, 2009 8:45 am

Post by Kise »

This is me caring.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #141 (isolation #21) » Mon Jun 01, 2009 10:08 am

Post by Kise »

If you guys want to justify an intentional mislynch, be my guest. That's the only reason you don't want to unvote.

Why would you risk lynching a powerful ally to town, over your own stubborn gut-feeling that I'm scum? Sorry to be one to tell you, but there's no such thing as fool-proof scumhunting. Nobody is perfect when it comes to finding out scum.

So how's this going to work; I'm staying in the hot seat for the rest of D1? Ok... That'll work highly in favor of anti-town since this whole fiasco is a good enough distraction to keep suspicion off everyone else.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #142 (isolation #22) » Mon Jun 01, 2009 10:09 am

Post by Kise »

Xylthixlm wrote:
xRECKONERx wrote:Kise may very well be a townie role, but he's playing like scum.
Last time I saw a claimed cop playing this scummy I thought "If he comes up town I'm going to write an essay on why you shouldn't play cop as a scum role." But I didn't write the essay, because he came up scum.
Right.. so you want it to seem like this is the same scenario, I take it.
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #145 (isolation #23) » Mon Jun 01, 2009 11:23 am

Post by Kise »

Is there anything that isn't scumtell? Image

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #164 (isolation #24) » Mon Jun 01, 2009 1:44 pm

Post by Kise »

Tunneling isn't attractive, Xyl.

@Lamont - How would it look if I didn't try to hide my role? The reason I called it plain at first is because I did not think we'd get as far as to me having to RC. And the reason I didn't care to RC before BloodCovenant pushed for one is because I'm sure mafia would need a good candidate for NK. Why would I say anything other than my role is plain? If I let mafia know (earlier) that I had a PR, I may have avoided L-2, but I definitely could not avoid a nightkill from them.

You're making a big deal because I wanted to lie about my power role? There's nothing wrong with that because it's a good thing to lie to my enemies, especially when they're wolves in sheep's clothing.

Unvote

It probably is not guaranteed that there is an odd-night investigator here, but if there is, Dizzy should be looked into. I plan to inspect Xyl on N2.

Again, if there is someone who can investigate on odd-nights, don't step up just yet.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #176 (isolation #25) » Mon Jun 01, 2009 2:40 pm

Post by Kise »

Lamont_Cranston wrote:
I'm sorry but there was no need to claim with you at L-5 in the RVS stage. The town move is to play it cool and scumhunt. In fact the town move would of been to cite games where you and Phoebus played together and you guys had that joke before.

Tell me right now how as Cop your behavior makes any sense?

Why did you draw so much attention to yourself?

How is it you felt the need to claim ANYTHING when you were only at L-5 in the RVS??
It's not that I'm drawing attention to myself. It's just that people won't get off my dick long enough to put their attention on anyone else. Look around... I've been in the hotseat for a few pages, against my own will. The only thing I could have honestly done was ignore everyone, but that would have been scummy too, of course.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't you the FIRST one who was so interested in why I said my non-serious comment about Phoebus? You asked why I thought Phoebus had a better role than me. I kept trying to drill it in your head that it was a joke-vote, but for whatever reason, you thought it was roleclaiming during the RVS, which wasn't the case. You just wouldn't drop it, and now we're here.. with me having my role outed.

The only good thing that came out of this fiasco is that the tunnelers/persistent players have made themselves known. Some true colors are exposed, but it wasn't worth it because nobody would accept my 1st comment in this thread as nothing more than a random/joke vote. For the record, I only have 1 other (ongoing) game with Phoebus. And even in that game, I don't know what his role is. For the last time... my 1st comment in this thread... was a random comment... I have no knowledge on what Phoebus' role is in this game, if he even has one.

As for what is pro-village and what is pro-scum... can I please get a copy of this rulebook? Defending myself is becoming boring because this is giving the scum more opportunities to keep pouring questions my way to take the focus off them.

@BC - Theorizing is not the same as scumhunting. I applaud everyone who finagled me, because it was a good way to dig up who had a PR. But theorizing about connections (and going as far as a trio?) is not the same as scumhunting.
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #177 (isolation #26) » Mon Jun 01, 2009 2:40 pm

Post by Kise »

@Zito - Does this mean you still have the intention to have me lynched?

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #183 (isolation #27) » Mon Jun 01, 2009 3:14 pm

Post by Kise »

Lamont_Cranston wrote:If it was a joke is there some way you can prove that, like meta or something?
Phoebus & I are in another ongoing game, but I have no clue what his role is. Nope. Can't provide any meta reason, it looks like. Now let's carry on.

*washes hands*

If anybody is on the fence with me (i.e. 50/50), there ARE ways to get to D3 without lynching people you know... of course there'd have to be 2 NK's along the way, but believe me when I tell you all that it's a crappy deal to lynch a townie, then have a townie NK'd, only to repeat everything all over on D2/N2.

Let me ask this: On N2, who would be a good person for me to investigate? (Don't be a smartass and say myself...)
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #192 (isolation #28) » Mon Jun 01, 2009 3:52 pm

Post by Kise »

Lamont_Cranston wrote:Btw kise-Phoebus scum buddies possibility here.
I'm about to disprove this...
Zito, just vote for me now, please.
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #196 (isolation #29) » Mon Jun 01, 2009 4:02 pm

Post by Kise »

#8: I did not misquote Lamont. That quote was something I said, NOT Lamont, but ME, NOT LAMONT< BUT ME WHAT THE FOOK DON"T YA UNDERSTAND ABOUT IT< BUDDY?

o_O

Vote for me.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #199 (isolation #30) » Mon Jun 01, 2009 4:29 pm

Post by Kise »

Are you saying that (even if there's truth to me being a confirmed pro-town) a lynch on a lying townie is a good thing? A lynch on any townie is not good at all. It's a petty excuse that a scumbag would use to lead everyone else into a lynch on a townie.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #202 (isolation #31) » Mon Jun 01, 2009 4:59 pm

Post by Kise »

I'm off to bed. Don't have time to sit around for L-1 and wait to hammer myself, then make my pre-lynch bah post. So here it is.

I'm not going to have a replacement come in because no one needs to go through this ignorant BS. Zito, don't drag the day along if you're going to waste my time. I'll check the fallout thread when this atrocity is over with and the mafia more than likely win. There are some good thinkers here, but they're outweighed by the stubborn players.

Vote: Kise

I'm not going to stick around if the plan is to have me lynched before the week's up regardless of what else is said. Like I said earlier, the sheep players in this game don't deserve my role's help and are only veal for the real scum. I apologize to those who'd like for me to make use of my role, but I'm doing this to shut the bullshit up. Dizzy & Xyl deserve a vig-kill for being brainless bandwagoners (TM). With this unnecessary distraction out of the way (meaning me being the center of attention), hopefully the town can now focus on weeding out the true scum. But if not, then it's only proper that I give props to mafia in advance.

One last thing: I lied about something else because I wanted to avoid being roleblocked during N1.. You'll see what I'm talking about soon.

Please don't justify this mislynch by saying, "Kise was just being a bitch." No, you guys think you're the Gods of scumhunting and the truth is that your egos have failed you... Or you're scum yourselves and did a damn good job on a D1 lynch, to which I applaud you. Mafia deserve to win if this kind of propaganda continues to work on everyone.

To everyone else who kept an open-mind and didn't follow the bandwagon, peace!

Famous last words: "This does not clear Phoebus :) "
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #238 (isolation #32) » Tue Jun 02, 2009 6:53 am

Post by Kise »

You are still on my dick? Go scumhunt and keep my name out of your posts. It's nothing more than a distraction when you bring my name up.

Lamont, you can try to disguise that fact that it was you & Zito who pestered me with these irrelevant questions about my 1st post, by saying I'm a nothing more than a terrible player.. Nah.. You & Zito kept the focus on what I said about Phoebus having a better role than me. The fact doesn't change that it was my 1st comment in this thread. I'm not calling you two scum, but how can you honestly take a page 1 comment like that seriously?

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #240 (isolation #33) » Tue Jun 02, 2009 7:14 am

Post by Kise »

Welcome to the jungle.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #245 (isolation #34) » Tue Jun 02, 2009 7:53 am

Post by Kise »

1. Xylthixlm - Flip-floppy... Seems way too carefree; as if he's luring a cop to target him, knowing he'd get an innocent read. If that's the case, then he's a possible Godfather.

2. BloodCovenent - An opportunist.

3. Kise - A ladies' man.

4. ConsonantM - Somewhat laid back, but very critical.

5. Lamont_Cranston - Probably a good-natured townie, just a bit of a heckler.

6. sam.samhorn - Brief. He speaks his mind, but he doesn't speak enough.

7. inHimshallibe - Doesn't make enough vital post for me to make a decent evaluation on him.

8. Phoebus - A 3-post wonder.

9. lazarusmoth - A 4-post wonder.. but more opinionated than Phoebus.

10. xRECKONERx - An independent player so far; meaning I can't link him to having any buddies in this game.

11. DizzyIzzyB13 - Tunneler. If she were a man, she'd have a stiffy from being so lynch-happy.

12. cateraction - Assertive. More so an independent person rather than a follower.

13. Rhinox - Newb.

14. Papa Zito - Possible mason, if you don't mind me speculating.
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #248 (isolation #35) » Tue Jun 02, 2009 8:57 am

Post by Kise »

I'm just dying (literally) to see what you think of the other 13 players in this game, Xyl.

Rhino... well, you are new.. to this game, anyway.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #249 (isolation #36) » Tue Jun 02, 2009 9:02 am

Post by Kise »

Oh, let me guess, Xyl... You expected me to talk shit about everybody? There are sheep & hecklers here, but I'd only peg Dizzy as scum at the moment, with you being worthy of a VK just for the hell of it. You type a lot of nonsense yourself, so it's honestly a wonder to even myself when I say that I don't view you as definite scum.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #887 (isolation #37) » Sun Jul 26, 2009 10:24 am

Post by Kise »

Very suspenseful game, and a good one. I've never seen a game that's gone to LyLo w/ 2 town & 1 mafia.
Kise wrote:Xylthixlm - Flip-floppy... Seems way too carefree; as if he's luring a cop to target him, knowing he'd get an innocent read. If that's the case, then he's a possible Godfather.

Yet…

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”