skitzer
Mafia Scum
skitzer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #159 (isolation #0) » Mon May 18, 2009 11:27 am

Post by skitzer »

Here:

Let's consider something here: If Mufasa isn't really a Jack-Of-All-Trades and is scum, then scum won't kill him, obviously. We should lynch Mufasa.

Vote: Mufasa

Not sure of the cases on caboose and Seraphim, and I'm not sure on iamusername's initial vote of alvinz95.
skitzer
skitzer
Mafia Scum
skitzer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #162 (isolation #1) » Mon May 18, 2009 11:38 am

Post by skitzer »

Well, there is certainly more reasoning towards lynching him than lynching OGB.
skitzer
skitzer
Mafia Scum
skitzer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #164 (isolation #2) » Mon May 18, 2009 11:43 am

Post by skitzer »

Well, mufasa is likely lying, town or scum, due to his misinterpretation of the doctor ability. Have you seen his meta?

OGB's case is a post during the RVS that fired certain people up. I don't think any of us knew initially who OBG was an alt of, and I, for one, still don't know.
skitzer
skitzer
Mafia Scum
skitzer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #166 (isolation #3) » Mon May 18, 2009 11:50 am

Post by skitzer »

well, I assume mufasa can read, and it's written right there in the ability.

as for OGB, I see nothing in his four posts except maybe a sense of brashness and his lurking. I did read the thread, FY!.
skitzer
skitzer
Mafia Scum
skitzer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #169 (isolation #4) » Mon May 18, 2009 11:55 am

Post by skitzer »

Because he wanted to confirm his alt-ness? That seems like something whoevers alt this is would do.
skitzer
skitzer
Mafia Scum
skitzer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #171 (isolation #5) » Mon May 18, 2009 11:58 am

Post by skitzer »

Because that's what whoevers alt this is would do. I'm also apt to guess that it is zwet.

It made sense, but I still would rather lynch him today.
skitzer
skitzer
Mafia Scum
skitzer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #173 (isolation #6) » Mon May 18, 2009 12:06 pm

Post by skitzer »

Because I don't think scum will consider "leaving him for a mislynch". Plus, if he weren't lynched and didn't die tonight, you could pass this off as the above and we could be incorrect. The question is: How long will the scum leave him for a mislynch?

It's easier just to lynch him now and use later lynches when we have more information.
skitzer
skitzer
Mafia Scum
skitzer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #175 (isolation #7) » Mon May 18, 2009 12:17 pm

Post by skitzer »

Well that's what I feel like. I have a weakness for making hasty generalizations.
skitzer
skitzer
Mafia Scum
skitzer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #177 (isolation #8) » Mon May 18, 2009 12:32 pm

Post by skitzer »

Now clearly you are lying. The mod of course used the same modular piece that is posted in the thread.
skitzer
skitzer
Mafia Scum
skitzer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #178 (isolation #9) » Mon May 18, 2009 12:34 pm

Post by skitzer »

Or wait...in the example PMs it never gives you the full description...so he may not be lying.
skitzer
skitzer
Mafia Scum
skitzer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #180 (isolation #10) » Mon May 18, 2009 12:45 pm

Post by skitzer »

I have already corrected myself.
skitzer
skitzer
Mafia Scum
skitzer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #274 (isolation #11) » Thu May 21, 2009 11:43 am

Post by skitzer »

roflcopter wrote:i would like to see all of the people voting any of ogb, skitzer and seraphim decide on a consensus candidate and pile all of the votes that are spread between these three onto one of them. much better way of doing business.
But the point is for people to push their opinions on the people they find scummiest and persuade others to join them. This sounds like an urgency to finish the day. Also, this list is bias to your personal suspects.
tubby216 wrote:this game needs moar howard,, be careful your meta is showing howard and i am tempted to vote you.
You didn't explain whatever meta you speak of.
Mufasa wrote:From what I have gathered certain players who look at ways to lynch/vig me seem to pop out as scum, and i believe Skitzer's whole statement which I damned him for earlier was very scummy as well. I believe Sera pushing the backpeddle on me when I am justifying my actions based on your questions is rediculous as well.
Well I wouldn't be considering it so much except for the fact that your claim was so vague and without reason.
Korts wrote:The claim is confirmable, a likely NK target, and has been executed by a newbie with precedent of, um, let's call it unorthodox play as town; Seraphim's vote, in this context, is opportunistic and scummy.

PEOPLE CALLING FOR A MUFASA LYNCH/VIG ARE SCUMMY. I'll compile a list of these people later.
But why confirm it when it's obviously some sort of lie?
inHimishallbe on Page 10 wrote:Shameless bandwagoning.

unvote
vote: Mufasa

Bring 'em out, bring 'em out.
Inhimishallbe on Page 11 wrote:I'm a few pages behind on the times.
You're behind, yet willing to "shamelessly bandwagon"?
Unvote, vote inHimshallibe

populartajo wrote:WTF? Can you clarify what you wanted to say here? But oOverall I get a weak logic townie read here.
I can't clarify. I simply don't know what I was saying. That makes absolutely no sense. And anyone can take this however they want, but it is the truth.

I approve of Caboose's pushing of alvinz95.
skitzer
skitzer
Mafia Scum
skitzer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #285 (isolation #12) » Fri May 22, 2009 7:02 am

Post by skitzer »

inHimshallibe wrote:You've taken the second quote out of context. Also, it pretty obviously doesn't mean what you're implying.

"behind on the times" reads as "late to the party"

FOS, for what good those do.
So? You are still a few pages "late to the party". You have two posts on Page 10, which when when I posted was only one page back.
iamausername wrote:skitzer, do you understand the meaning of the word 'confirm'?
Yes. But it takes time, can possibly fail, and can be ruined by the actions of the mafia. We basically know it's a lie already.
skitzer
skitzer
Mafia Scum
skitzer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #307 (isolation #13) » Sat May 23, 2009 4:12 am

Post by skitzer »

populartajo wrote:You think he is scum for that? Anything else?
he's mv bigest suspect. This vote is at least better than Mufasa. I've decided that he can be dealt with later.
roflcopter wrote:axel, i see no proof that he's lying. 1shot jailer, doc and) is a perfectly plausible role, and completely understandable as a role that someone would think to call jack of all trades.
But the problem with Mufasa's claim is how he claimed it. he claimed under no pressure, and clearly didn't have a good hold of what his role actulaly was, so he ended up tweaking it a few times. yes, the
final
role he has finally decided on is plausible, but the method he took to get there isn't really truthful.

(Axelrod explained this but I'm leaving it ehre anyway)
skitzer
skitzer
Mafia Scum
skitzer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #373 (isolation #14) » Thu May 28, 2009 8:04 am

Post by skitzer »

I will read and analvze tomorrow. There is a lot of connectons to deduce from what we have gotten.
skitzer
skitzer
Mafia Scum
skitzer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #408 (isolation #15) » Fri May 29, 2009 10:37 am

Post by skitzer »

SpyreX wrote:I've got a little :tinfoil: that there might be a third scum group, not a SK/Vig - and at least one of those three exist or something really weird is going on.

Unless I've got the rules wrong, large normals may only have two mafia groups.

For the time being, roflcopter's case on Seraphim makes lots of sense. I'm going to look at a few other things before I vote though.
pop-taj wrote:Whats the expected number of scum and mafia groups in this game?
Auto-answered above. There can't be anymore than 2, if I'm correct.
Starbuck wrote:If I was OGB's scum buddy, why would I have voted for him?

It's called WIFOM. This is such obvious bussing now. Seraphim's case is good, but
Vote: Starbuck

Now, I'm going to work it from the opposite perspective rofl did: looking at who the dead mafiates talked about/deflected suspicion/etc.

first, OozingGolfBall:
OGB wrote:Unvote; Vote: Mixologist
A scum's random vote, IMO, is usually more than likely one of their scum buddies. Mix was also one of the people who flipfloped betvveen OGB and Mufasa, as noted by someone else.
OGB wrote:Nice ad hom. Unvote; Vote: Mufasa
I'm doubting Mufasa is scum now (not from this, obviously, but from the tremendous amount of dead scum on his wagon.

now, inHimshallibe:
inHim wrote:
vote: Caboose
inHim's random vote. I believe Caboose is one of the suggested suspects for Italan Mafia?
inHim wrote:Seraphim wrote:
inHimshallIbe: I'm sorry but your first post reads scum to me...placing your vote on someone in no danger of being lynched while you catch up so that you seem like you're doing something is very scummy. Please explain your case against Caboose in more detail.
I actually thought he had more than 0 votes at the time I voted. I much prefer a wagon. I have no more detail.Seraphim wrote:
rofl: I dunno, rofl. You haven't seen Mufasa's past play. I've certainly been weighing whether or not he's town in my head.

Unvote Don't like the speed of this wagon at all. Mufasa is definitely still my #1 suspect but pressuring him with votes isn't going to do any good.
unvote
vote: Seraphim

What is there to pressure Mufasa about anyway? I don't like how you've backed off his lynch train.
Distance between inHim and Seraphim. Also distracting from Mufasa, which is weird.
inHim wrote:I am responding to this directly because you did mention it, but probably won't come back to it after this post, unless of course I ruffle some other goose's feathers. Doublespeak, to clarify, would be Caboose's alvinz spiel, which I more or less see as fencesitting (one of my favorite words in my mafia vernacular).
Distance between him Caboose, which makes a paradox in my logic (note when I'm saying "distancing" I'm meaning they are against each other, not necessarily scum against each other.
inHim wrote:charter seems convicted, and Starbuck seems negligent.

Not among any of this is Axelrod, and duly noted.
Strange people to point out, charter and Axelrod out of the blue. Starbuck is an optimal choice to point out, but he didn't necessarily say he was suspicious.

Finally, ThAdmiral:
ThAd wrote:ekim actually has some good points to say about the ogb situation. Here they are:
ekim brings up the distraction argument against ogb...
I was beginning to like him
a lot of nearness to ekiM.
ThAd wrote:Spyrex makes a few bold claims about people, some I agree with some I don't. Have seen him play like this before as town and have been getting town vibes off him in general.
These are two zingers that summarize my stance on a few things in an overall very good post by iamausername.
+ town points to iamausername.

more buddying to SpyreX and iama. Of course, every buddy Thad made probalby isn't scum, but this is a good basic list.
ThAd wrote:Yes, obviously I am trying to protect my scum buddies populartajo and Mufasa.
Something to look at now that we know thad is scum...

Overall, I'm seeing Seraphim, Starbuck, and Caboose. Starbuck's weird WIFOM defense still has me thrown for a loop, so I'm voting him.
skitzer
skitzer
Mafia Scum
skitzer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #416 (isolation #16) » Fri May 29, 2009 12:23 pm

Post by skitzer »

Yeah, it's Serena Laine-Lobsinger. She was my favorite...

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”