Mafia 88- Return to New Catania- Game Over!

Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #16 (isolation #0) » Fri Nov 07, 2008 11:00 am

Post by Seraphim »

Vote: Hoopla
for not liking it when people talk to each other about important game issues.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #34 (isolation #1) » Sat Nov 08, 2008 4:40 am

Post by Seraphim »

Battle Mage wrote:
Seraphim wrote:
Vote: Hoopla
for not liking it when people talk to each other about important game issues.
FoS: Seraphim

I think you just missed the point entirely. Opportunism much?

BM
...I'm getting FoSed already?

I finid it odd that you're calling me out for being "oppurtunistic" for jumping/starting a bandwagon for a possible in-game reason, when stuff like that happens all the time in the random phrase for absolutely no reason at all. Sure, my logic may be faulty, but why call me out for it now, during the part of the game that tends to just be silliness?
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #36 (isolation #2) » Sat Nov 08, 2008 4:53 am

Post by Seraphim »

...is this a trap?

Unvote
because I actually don't think Hoopla was scummy?

>_>

<_<

This feels like a trap.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #230 (isolation #3) » Sat Nov 15, 2008 10:09 am

Post by Seraphim »

Hey, sweet. Read(and further reread) completed! And guess what? I have a major problem with SensFan's logic and an ever greater problem with Puta Puta. Before I delve into that, though, I think it would be best if I cleared up any sort of confusion I created back in the beginning of the game.
When I put down my vote, I assumed that Hoopla's quote...
Don't like this. Although the random voting stage isn't particularly vital,
it can often help jumpstart conversation, get reactions going, etc.
This vote provides no information to the town that can be discussed later.....
had meant that he didn't like conversations. When BM laid down the FoS, I tried to figure why the hell he was putting on me; why wasn't my vote valid? I couldn't figure it out, so I made my post afterwards. BM offered to retract his FoS if I unvoted, and since there must be a reason for it all, I unvoted. Then I realized why I was under fire from BM about it; he was quoting that to say that he was
trying to fish for reactions
. So now I'm beating myself up because I caused trouble for myself because I was too daft to realize that Hoopla voted No-Lynch to fish for reactions.

Now, SensFan, I really don't like the entire idea of 'he voted No-Lynch, let's lynch him'. I can see where you're coming from, but since then, he hasn't done anything remarkably scummy. I also don't like how you're changing your vote around as you read through the game. Clearly, I'm not the only one who has a problem with this. However, I don't find it as scummy as some of the others do.

But I have a definite problem with Puta Puta. Lurk, much?
zomg i totally forgot about this thread O_o
Um...cool? How many other games are you in?
"Ye gods, it doth amaze me,
A man of such a feeble temper should
So get the start of the majestic world,
And bear the palm alone."
This post bears little or no content that actually pertains to anything. Unless you can explain how it does?
Yes, let's all vote SensFan.

Why? This is your first post with content that pertains to the game and it is incredibly...scummy? It's pretty much saying "Let's all vote SensFan for no reason without me actually voting for SensFan at all!"

Vote: Puta Puta
Obv lurker scum.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #233 (isolation #4) » Sat Nov 15, 2008 11:00 am

Post by Seraphim »

i have posted i have been reading i have nothing of substance to post, untill something pops up that i need to adress i prefer to stay out of the way
I don't like this either.

Unvote, Vote: tubby216
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #245 (isolation #5) » Sat Nov 15, 2008 1:51 pm

Post by Seraphim »

Natirasha wrote:So, what have I missed?
Arguments about game theory mostly. Also, Yos has compiled a list of lurkers and one has openly stated that he won't post.
i have posted i have been reading i have nothing of substance to post, untill something pops up that i need to adress i prefer to stay out of the way
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #262 (isolation #6) » Sun Nov 16, 2008 8:16 am

Post by Seraphim »

Battle Mage wrote:Screw it, i'll post it anyway. :x

Non-Contributors

Puta Puta – Deliberately lurking. Has been seen on site, in New York Forum, but not posted once.
GeorgeCarlin – 2 posts so far-both full of content, but silence for the last few days. Poorly reasoned opening vote-construed to look like more than a random one. I kinda like the way he is watching people who follow his vote, but his reasoning for this is again poor.
Xyzzy – Playing for time. Lurker.
Sensfan – Responded to Prod today. No other posts.
Panda – Not posted thus far. Either absent, or lurking.
ZTR – Seems lazy. Hasn’t posted any content so far. Not sure if he intends to play for the full duration.
Natirasha – Random Self-Vote. Unlimited V/LA since then.
Killa Seven – Posted once-no content. Fairly standard for him.
Tubby – Made a random vote, and has been legitimately V/LA since.
Militant – Nothing insightful so far. Has been nearly active enough at this point and legitimately V/LA, but promised comments and has not delivered within his self-imposed time limit.

Unvote, Vote: Puta Puta

BM
When did you make this list? Nat has since returned and tubby has made several comments pretty much confirming that he is a lurker who needs to be lynched. Militant has also made several comments and is participating. Sensfan has posted quite a few times. Are you reading this game, BM?
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #317 (isolation #7) » Thu Nov 20, 2008 11:17 am

Post by Seraphim »

Yeah, I'd carry a Tubby lynch through. Strategic lurking, which is what tubby is doing, is either awful town play or scum tactics to avoid a read, both of which are lynchable offenses.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #334 (isolation #8) » Fri Nov 21, 2008 2:55 pm

Post by Seraphim »

Because Tubby is a better lynch?

Nah, j/k. I could go with either at this point. I hate self-proclaimed lurkers.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #372 (isolation #9) » Mon Nov 24, 2008 2:29 pm

Post by Seraphim »

Unvote
Vote: Puta Puta

Now that the other lurker has posted content, you must post content or be lynched. Your posts have been pointless.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #475 (isolation #10) » Thu Nov 27, 2008 2:52 am

Post by Seraphim »

Um...Sir T? Didn't I answer your question...? Hold on, let me check...

Oh. I didn't.

The main reason is because
A. I wasn't sure at the time why I was being FoSed
B. I had never encountered a situation like that before. My Mafia experience is still a tad limited...and I found the situation strange. Not sure what to do, I unvoted, which seemed like the safe route...but it also felt too safe.
C. Paranoia, which is good when you're playing this game.

I'm sad to have to
Unvote

Killah Seven

For acting exactly like Puta. If it's a falseclaim, we'll know soon enough. Congrats, Puta Puta. If you're not scum, you're more than likely dying tonight due to your claim and awful play! 8D If you don't die tonight, please, be sure to give us results every single morning. Or we will lynch you.

Have a nice day.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #533 (isolation #11) » Sun Nov 30, 2008 7:07 am

Post by Seraphim »

Unvote
pending replacement.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #704 (isolation #12) » Sun Dec 14, 2008 7:31 am

Post by Seraphim »

Sounds good enough for me.

Vote: Der Hammer

(oh yeah, I'm back, lol. I'm catching up now but as I read the post above me, claiming miller and voting for oneself is bad play)
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #708 (isolation #13) » Sun Dec 14, 2008 2:05 pm

Post by Seraphim »

Yosarian2 wrote:
Seraphim wrote:Sounds good enough for me.

Vote: Der Hammer

(oh yeah, I'm back, lol. I'm catching up now but as I read the post above me, claiming miller and voting for oneself is bad play)
Clarify what you mean here. Do you think he's scum?
from those one/two posts? Hell yes.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #828 (isolation #14) » Mon Dec 22, 2008 6:20 am

Post by Seraphim »

I like my vote where it is. Der Hammer's lack of actual content until he was attacked leads me to believe he is active-lurking. His miller claim smells. I'd be a lot less willing to lynch him if his miller claim had come closer to the beginning of the game rather than when he was attacked. Instead, it only comes when he is attacked. Therefore, I like my vote.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #867 (isolation #15) » Fri Dec 26, 2008 6:51 am

Post by Seraphim »

To answer your question, I'm not voting myself because that's not smart in the slightest. I would also like to know why you want me lynched so badly. I'm not sure where you posted your case against me.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #884 (isolation #16) » Mon Dec 29, 2008 9:27 am

Post by Seraphim »

ARGH!

I had a nice post typed up but it got eaten completely by real life issues. I'll retype it when I have time, which I don't right now.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #901 (isolation #17) » Tue Dec 30, 2008 6:16 am

Post by Seraphim »

Fine, you can lynch me. I won't vote self-vote, but if really think I'm the right lynch, go for it. I've never had it happen before.

I still think Der Hammer is the best lynch for the day and I will post a large content-filled post saying why and hopefully overturning the case against me...but, that's wishful thinking. Post will be forthcoming.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #916 (isolation #18) » Tue Dec 30, 2008 9:09 am

Post by Seraphim »

CKD wrote:yep, fine with my vote...he refuses to answer my questions....in that forthcoming post, there shoul dbe answers...I doubt it though
Alright, answer my question: WHAT ARE YOUR QUESTIONS, CKD? IF you want them answered that badly, you should be able to rewrite them for me. Though I may unintentionally answer them in the following post.

First of all, Claus's case.
Claus wrote:I think I have posted my case against you on my first "reading post", but I will be happy to repeat it.
Yeah, I do remember that case. I just wanted it again because I didn't feel like digging it out. Plus, it allows me to see the case in retrospect to everything that has happened so far.
Claus wrote:- Your reason for jumping in the DerHammer wagon is scummy - you voted him because you though his play was "bad play".
I'll get to this in a moment. I want to cover the below part first.
Claus wrote:- Your behavior from page 1-3 is also scummy. You jumped in an early bandwagon - which isn't bad at all - but then you got touchy when someone called you on it. And then when pressioned by BM, you backtracked and unvoted.
It was a misunderstanding that I understand now. I think I explained myself in a post.

viewtopic.php?p=1356618#1356618
Claus wrote:- After that, all you did was pipe in every now and then to vote a random lurker (putaputa, then tubby (2 posts later), then puta puta again, then K7).
I will admit, my activity has been lacking. This game got behind me, which is one reason I wouldn't mind getting lynched. However, there are still scum to find and I want to help find them.
Claus wrote:If you think lynching you is a bad idea, you can help it by telling my your general impressions on other players - something other than "so and so is a lurker, let's lynch him".
Alright, then. Now is the time I post my case on Der Hammer and explain my reasons for voting him, now and then.

Back when I voted him, he had just made a miller claim and had voted for himself. When I said 'bad play', I actually meant scummy play. If he was really a miller, why would he self-vote? Town never should self-vote. I felt this was scummy enough to warrant my vote.

I have a question, though. If we're talking about unwarranted votes, there have been quite a few thrown in my direction. Der Hammer is one of these votes. There are some others:

Hoopla - Why do you want me to claim so badly?

Der Hammer - Do you have more reasons than the deadline to vote me?

Nat - Why are you voting me? Your post voting for me complains about post length and that's all.

I find these people scummy for not posting reasons for why they're voting for me.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #925 (isolation #19) » Wed Dec 31, 2008 3:20 am

Post by Seraphim »

If you want me to claim, I will do so. If the town wants me to claim, I will. I have no objection to it.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #948 (isolation #20) » Wed Dec 31, 2008 6:41 pm

Post by Seraphim »

Claus wrote:
Seraphim wrote:To answer your question, I'm not voting myself because that's not smart in the slightest.
You may be scum, but you have a sense of humour :-D
I would also like to know why you want me lynched so badly. I'm not sure where you posted your case against me.
I think I have posted my case against you on my first "reading post", but I will be happy to repeat it.

- Your reason for jumping in the DerHammer wagon is scummy - you voted him because you though his play was "bad play".

- Your behavior from page 1-3 is also scummy. You jumped in an early bandwagon - which isn't bad at all - but then you got touchy when someone called you on it. And then when pressioned by BM, you backtracked and unvoted.

- After that, all you did was pipe in every now and then to vote a random lurker (putaputa, then tubby (2 posts later), then puta puta again, then K7).

If you think lynching you is a bad idea, you can help it by telling my your general impressions on other players - something other than "so and so is a lurker, let's lynch him".

========

SirT:

So you defended Puta for his claim, but now you don't believe his claim anymore? If you believed his claim then, why do you think I have to confirm/deny it now?

Also, if the claim made you unvote puta, what was the reason you were voting him in the first place? Lack of content? I guess I cannot be accused of that - what I think about the game now is quite in the clear. Does any of my current opinions makes you think I'm scum/a good lynch?
Here's the post with the case in it.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #972 (isolation #21) » Fri Jan 02, 2009 1:01 pm

Post by Seraphim »

skitzer wrote:That's what I thought afterwards. And it's not very town play IMO.
Exactly.

My case may feel like "I'm about to be lynched, attack the other possible lynchee!"

But you'll quickly notice that I've had my vote on Der Hammer for quite some time. You should also notice that Der Hammer has been using the same sort of play since he claimed.

That being said, if you are not voting for myself or Der Hammer, voting now is the best thing you can do. Even though I'm town, a no-lynch is not going to help the town in the slightest. If you're not voting, VOTE NOW.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1004 (isolation #22) » Sat Jan 03, 2009 3:42 pm

Post by Seraphim »

How is Der Hammer more useful than I am? Der Hammer has been doing the exact same thing as me, except he

1. has self-voted
2. has a miller claim
3. Attacked those who went on his wagon after he self-voted.

How have I been useless?
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1011 (isolation #23) » Sun Jan 04, 2009 4:17 am

Post by Seraphim »

I don't know how many more days we have until deadline. But these people who are sitting in the middle of the fence need to get the hell off the fence and commit a vote to myself or Der Hammer. Unless you think you can start another bandwagon that's viable, these are the only two actual bandwagons. A no lynch doesn't help anyone at this point; we need to lynch someone, even if it's me.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1018 (isolation #24) » Sun Jan 04, 2009 12:27 pm

Post by Seraphim »

I claim vanilla townie.

I have no special powers. Nothing special about me in the slightest. If I am investigated, I will turn up innocent. If I am killed or lynched, I will come up as a vanilla townie.

There's my claim. Nothing terribly interesting about it, but at least you're not lynching a power role, right?
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1025 (isolation #25) » Sun Jan 04, 2009 3:49 pm

Post by Seraphim »

Am I more likely to be scum, then?
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1051 (isolation #26) » Wed Jan 07, 2009 1:46 pm

Post by Seraphim »

I'm guessing the deadline is going to be moved to the site being down for a few days?
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1052 (isolation #27) » Wed Jan 07, 2009 1:49 pm

Post by Seraphim »

Also, I would be more helpful and avoid lurking as I did today if I am not lynched(lol, I sound like a politician).
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1686 (isolation #28) » Wed Apr 01, 2009 9:36 am

Post by Seraphim »

Hi.

I'm aware of the general situation as I follow the games I die in. I'm going to check back and see other claims.

I'm still a miller, unfortunately. That's my(Der Hammer's) claim on D1 and it still is now. I'm going to reread back a few days and stuff and collect myself so I can offer a good case and get a good read for the remaining players. Gut says iamusername, but gut has been wrong often.

Nice to be back.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1688 (isolation #29) » Wed Apr 01, 2009 11:26 am

Post by Seraphim »

Who has claimed thus far?
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1701 (isolation #30) » Sat Apr 04, 2009 3:17 am

Post by Seraphim »

No. Just thinking.

I want Adel to claim next.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1707 (isolation #31) » Sat Apr 04, 2009 8:25 am

Post by Seraphim »

So it's pretty much two scum, a miller, and two vanillas? So much for night actions.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1712 (isolation #32) » Sun Apr 05, 2009 10:07 am

Post by Seraphim »

I was only semi-following this game when I replaced in. I'm rereading the last couple of the days and the remaining players in isolation to try and get a feel for the game.

My gut still says iamusername is scum but I still need to reread more.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1714 (isolation #33) » Sun Apr 05, 2009 12:34 pm

Post by Seraphim »

Argument From Repetition
Could Der Hammer be a mafia goon in a mafia that has a living doctor in it?
why not Iamusername-Der Hammer?
I'm having trouble imagining a scum group that doesn't include Der Hammer.
I see that you've made 15 posts on this site since your last post in this game. Are you stalling?
I'd much rather lynch Seraphim. His continued greater level of activity in other games just re-enforces the scumminess of Der Hammer's lurking and miller claim.
And this is just today. I'm not an expert or particularly good at this game yet compared to some other players. However, I'm smart enough to see this: you aren't willing to admit other possible scum pairs. My predecessor lurked like crazy, true, but I am not my predecessor.
@Seraphim: which possibility do you think is more likely?
1. OGML was killed to setup iamausername
2. OGML was killed by a scumgrup that includes iamausername

How obvious do you think it was that OGML was an obvious vig?

On which day do you think the scum should've figured out that he was a vig?
1. I think possibility 2 is more likely because it was unclear who OGML would vig that night. There was plenty of suspicion to go around and killing a suspected vig as soon as possible was probably the optimal scum play. Then, they could push whoever was left alive after the night.

2. Not sure. Haven't read OGML as he is dead. However, keeping vigs alive to kill off townies is generally a scum play. Approaching LYOL, getting rid of the vig is optimal scum play.

3. Why is this an important question?
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1716 (isolation #34) » Sun Apr 05, 2009 12:53 pm

Post by Seraphim »

Sorry, this didn't translate well. I think it's more likely that you are scum than you were set-up to look like scum today due to the large amount of targets possible to look like scum. OGML was the obvious vig and killing him was the optimal play.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1718 (isolation #35) » Sun Apr 05, 2009 12:58 pm

Post by Seraphim »

If Seraphim is scum, Yos is obviously his partner, y/n?
This kinda seems like a stretch to me. Did my predecessor buddy up to Yos?
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1721 (isolation #36) » Sun Apr 05, 2009 1:20 pm

Post by Seraphim »

iamausername wrote:
Seraphim wrote:Sorry, this didn't translate well. I think it's more likely that you are scum than you were set-up to look like scum today due to the large amount of targets possible to look like scum. OGML was the obvious vig and killing him was the optimal play.
I'm still finding the wording a bit confusing, but I think the gist is that killing the obv vig would be a much more pressing concern for the scumgroup than setting anyone up, regardless of its members. Is that right?
Yes. Adel's question was kinda loaded...there is always the possibility that you are NOT scum and that they killed the vig for the sake of killing the vig.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1722 (isolation #37) » Sun Apr 05, 2009 1:23 pm

Post by Seraphim »

are you sure this is lynch or lose?

i mean sure its possible but there were still two kills last nite, so to me there is probably two killing elements left
This post is uber-scummy. Yes, we should assume LYOL because there is a scumteam out there with two likely living members(Florida Mafia) and five living players in the town as a whole, scum can win if we do not hit scum today.

And the second kill was probably OGML's kill, tubby. Are you trying to confuse the town and achieve a mislynch?
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1740 (isolation #38) » Mon Apr 06, 2009 12:42 pm

Post by Seraphim »

Support Points Plan
or whatever.

tubby, is that your entire case on me? That I'm a miller and I'm still alive?
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1744 (isolation #39) » Mon Apr 06, 2009 1:23 pm

Post by Seraphim »

tubby216 wrote:i really don't like the point plan i understand it but i do not support it
Why? What don't you like about it?
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1752 (isolation #40) » Mon Apr 06, 2009 11:52 pm

Post by Seraphim »

Original Roll String: 1d3
1 3-Sided Dice: (3) = 3

1. Adel
2. iamausername
3. tubby

2 points to Tubby, 1 point to iamusername.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1761 (isolation #41) » Tue Apr 07, 2009 12:15 pm

Post by Seraphim »

Original Roll String: 1d2
1 2-Sided Dice: (1) = 1

1. iamausername
2. Yos2

2 points to tubby, 1 point to iamusername
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1764 (isolation #42) » Tue Apr 07, 2009 2:04 pm

Post by Seraphim »

Original Roll String: 1d4
1 4-Sided Dice: (1) = 1

1. Adel
2. iamausername
3. tubby
4. Yos2

I get to start the final round.

2 points Tubby, 1 iamusername
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1766 (isolation #43) » Tue Apr 07, 2009 2:13 pm

Post by Seraphim »

No, actually.

I have:

iamusername: 9
Tubby: 12
Seraphim: 10
Adel: 0
Yos2: 2
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1769 (isolation #44) » Wed Apr 08, 2009 9:46 am

Post by Seraphim »

Wait, what was majority again?
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1774 (isolation #45) » Wed Apr 08, 2009 2:43 pm

Post by Seraphim »

Final count:

tubby: 13
Seraphim: 14
iamusername: 13
Yos2: 4
Adel: 1

Looks like a spread between myself, tubby, and iamusername.

We could try more rounds...
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1795 (isolation #46) » Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:28 am

Post by Seraphim »

From the results, I'd say that unless there's a miracle, either tubby, iamusername, or myself is going to die today. I'm going to keep watching and rereading and hopefully get good reads on everyone...
the point is i was and every day that hasn't been a cop outing a scum i have been considered for that days lynch, it doesn't take much to get a tubby wagon goin, its like dollar days at walmart everybody runs to that sale.
This actually made me laugh though I can't say it's a valid argument. I don't know if I can say that you're scum quite yet...
Adel wasn't even in the game on D1, though.
This sounds like flailing...it's trying to discredit an argument by pointing out one part instead of the entire post. I suppose what he's saying is that if Adel was scum, she would be attacking him like crazy, which may have some validity to it.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1810 (isolation #47) » Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:12 pm

Post by Seraphim »

Yosarian2 wrote:...Interesting, Iamusername. Why the unvote?
IT'S A TRAP!
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1815 (isolation #48) » Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:19 pm

Post by Seraphim »

Vote: iamusername

I can't see any other lynch going down today. I just hope to God it's the right choice.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1818 (isolation #49) » Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:20 pm

Post by Seraphim »

What?
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1819 (isolation #50) » Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:21 pm

Post by Seraphim »

I'm not scum, unfortunately. Does scum want to call victory or did we lynch right?
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1823 (isolation #51) » Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:23 pm

Post by Seraphim »

No, I meant, is iamusername scum and the game goes on to the next day, or did the scum win? Because if username wasn't scum, and you're not scum, then Yos and tubby is scum.

I am not scum.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1825 (isolation #52) » Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:24 pm

Post by Seraphim »

Adel wrote:tubby + yos2, are you guys scum together?
If so, good game. If not...
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1830 (isolation #53) » Fri Apr 10, 2009 1:19 am

Post by Seraphim »

Dammit.

I screwed up the game for everyone. Sorry 'bout the hammer...
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1843 (isolation #54) » Fri Apr 10, 2009 8:18 am

Post by Seraphim »

Man, you and Yos2 really had me going. Adel managed to secure my trust: there are several indicators for her buddying up to me. And that entire vote rotation deal: a well-crafted piece of bullshit that was. What was the actual purpose of that?
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1849 (isolation #55) » Fri Apr 10, 2009 8:38 am

Post by Seraphim »

There was one point where I almost voted Yos when Adel started talking about iamusername and Yos bussing each other.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”