They/Them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #2343 (isolation #0) » Thu Nov 09, 2023 9:34 am

Post by DkKoba »

Town u were so close to reversing itbut forgot to reevaluate ):
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2403 (isolation #1) » Thu Nov 09, 2023 12:01 pm

Post by DkKoba »

fun fact the original setup in review had an oversight that could have potentially led the scum team to blundering and losing 2+ members off a natural play to make (claim as traitor in hood and kill the 3rd)
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2422 (isolation #2) » Fri Nov 10, 2023 2:12 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2418, Titus wrote: Never be sorry about subbing out (unless it's strategic). Real life comes before mafia.
nah one should feel the obligation to play a game through unless its actual extenuating circumstances preventing you, V/LAs can last for many days after all. an inactive slot is less of a detriment to game integrity than a replacement.
retired

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”