hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #610 (isolation #0) » Mon Nov 03, 2008 5:46 am

Post by hasdgfas »

Hi guys.
Just letting you know I'm here. I hope to have something up by the end of the day.
jdodge1019: hasjghsalghsakljghs is from vermont
jdodge1019: vermont is made of liberal freaks and cows
jdodge1019: he's not a liberal
jdodge1019: thus he is a cow
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #612 (isolation #1) » Mon Nov 03, 2008 9:57 am

Post by hasdgfas »

All right, let's start to catch up. Time to analyze the game as I read.
NOTE: THIS IS NOT THE WHOLE GAME AT ONCE

Pages 1-6:
Post 4-5 - ShadowGirl: I don't like diceroll random votes. Too easy to not claim responsibility for actions.
Post 44 - populartajo: What?
Post 60 - Sierra: I don't like this vote for some reason.
Post 62 - GW: Wait, what? I'm pretty sure it's not actually random. Good work at reading.
Post 65 - Cybele: Very, very bad post here. Why should he keep his vote on if it's not doing any good?
Post 66 - skitzer: Bad defense. "Random stage" should never be an acceptable defense
Post 69 - CKD: Link? I'd agree with it being a terrible attack though
Post 72 - skitzer: Why are you defending someone else's actions this early? Especially when she hasn't answered your question.
Post 74 - EA: Do you seriously call that a defense?
Post 76 - Jebus: Why ooba?
Post 79 - armlx: good post
Post 80 - Sierra: That's all you have to say? Really?
Post 81 - Ku_F: What a terrible, terrible reason for a vote. If scum used it previously, why shouldn't he vote someone for doing it?
Post 83 - populartajo: Discuss. Let's lynch you immediately. This early of a vanilla claim deserves to be lynched just as much as a claim of scum at any point.
Post 85 - Cybele: "Random stage"/joke post should never be used as an excuse, especially when you can't tell it was a joke
Post 88 - Empking: What?
Post 89 - massive: And yet you're not doing anything to move it out of that.
Post 90 - tajo: This is far, far too strong of a reaction to what he said, especially when you're not giving reasons for it.
Post 93 - Stef: ... Seriously?
Post 98 - ShadowGirl: Defending Stef before he responds, eh? Interesting.
Post 101 - skitzer: Defending the "random stage"? Sure it may be fun/promote discussion/whatever, but it still needs to be gotten out of ASAP.
Post 103 - skitzer: Things shouldn't be taken seriously on page 4? I'd say that's plenty early enough to be serious.
Post 104 - massive: And yet you're still not making any comments on the game.
Post 105 - sekinj: Gah, then help us leave the random stage. Don't just make inane comments about it.
Post 114 - ShadowGirl: This has nothing to do with anything. Why make this post?
Post 115 - tajo: um, what?
Post 117 - tajo: Notice the It doesn't matter.
Post 122 - Rush: You haven't done anything to help, though.
Post 124 - Stef: Ok, I am now happy lynching you without any further discussion.
Post 128 - Sierra: I don't like this post. "usually" bad play to claim vanilla this early? Not participating in "random stage" is scummy? I don't like this at all.
Post 136 - tajo: Following Tar. Interesting.
Post 140 - tajo: So he's a newbie and can't be scum? wow. Why aren't you lynched yet?
Post 148 - tajo: I don't like page arguments. If you find a strong scumtell on page one, you should lynch someone early. You don't need 30 page days all the time.

Scummy player thoughts as of the end of page 6:
tajo - I don't think I've seen a good post from him all game
Stef - he claimed scum. he needs to be lynched, even if it was "a joke"
Sierra - not good arguments and some completely terrible posts
ShadowGirl - something seems off. The diceroll vote, defending stef before he responded, useless posts.

Then there are players who are just being completely useless. Not really any thoughts on them yet.
Anyway, that's pages 1-6. More coming soon.
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #645 (isolation #2) » Tue Nov 04, 2008 8:29 am

Post by hasdgfas »

Pages 7-12

Post 153 - ShadowGirl: Still don't like yet another defense of someone else here
Post 161 - Sierra: Wrong about "RV phase". There's plenty of time to get reads on people without using the "RV phase". There are games without "random votes" completely and they turn out all right
Post 166 - Tar: Good post. I like the last sentence
Post 176 - tajo: 1) Except you just agreed with Tar, added nothing. 2) Wrong, 3) Yes you did. Page argument again, gah
Post 179 - armlx: Exactly
Post 182-184 - skitzer: This seems like the type of reaction scum would have to a buddy's "random vote"
Post 194 - ShadowGirl: Out of RV for a while, why wait this long to take your vote off? I don't like calling of tajo's claim and stef's statement null-tells
Post 196 - tajo: This is the definition of WIFOM, tajo. Please get lynched, kthnx.
Post 205 - BA: Wow, you don't want to add
anything
? Have you added anything all game?
Post 213 - Ku_F: Not really anything said here.
Post 224 - BA: Really? That's the only reason?
Post 232 - ShadowGirl: This isn't helping
Post 233 - tajo: Try, but it's not going to work
Post 245 - EA: Please explain
Post 249 - BA: Really? That's it?
Post 252 - skitzer: This is a really strange post.
Post 259 - tajo: Wait a second... claim? You already did so? Also, this feels like fake anger to me. I don't like it
Post 272 - tajo: Oh look more WIFOM and then a doc claim. Let's lynch him.
Post 285 - ShadowGirl: This is a terrible post. Even if he is doc(which I seriously doubt at this point), he lied about it in a really scummy way. Lynch him.
Post 286 - Sierra: I don't like this post.
Post 292-293 - sekinj: Uh, what? It doesn't matter. If he's scummy enough, lynch him.

Thoughts at this point:
tajo was a good lynch.
Stef is scummy, ShadowGirl is scummy, BA is pretty scummy, skitzer is scummy, Sierra is scummy.

Expect more later today. I have to go to class soon
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #662 (isolation #3) » Thu Nov 06, 2008 8:03 am

Post by hasdgfas »

Sierra wrote:How are the replacements doing with their catching-up?
I was going strong yesterday then saw the wonderful CPU QUOTA screen and gave up for the day. I'll try to get something up in the next half hour or so though while I catch up some more.
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #663 (isolation #4) » Thu Nov 06, 2008 8:28 am

Post by hasdgfas »

Pages 13-20

Post 304 - CKD: I dislike the beginning of this post. Reverse of the "doc's dead" tell.
Post 306 - Empking: This is pretty much the same thing as CKD. Don't like it.
Post 315 - Empking: You're voting CKD for rightfully hammering a scummy player, yet using his reasoning to FoS BA? Really?
Post 318 - Empking: This doesn't make any sense to me
Post 326 - seraphim: I don't like how he says that "clearly" there was a crosskill. We could have a vig, an SK, or something else that makes the kill.
Post 327 - ShadowGirl: I don't like this post. Starts with "awesome night" and then quickly votes a fast-moving wagon.
Post 328 - skitzer: How do you know he was a mafia goon? Also, wonderful non-committal response to the BA wagon.
Post 334 - BA: That's not a defense, as far as I can tell.
Post 335 - seraphim: Still not doing anything though.
Post 349 - Rush: First off, that vote doesn't count. Second off, speed lynching? Really?
Post 350 - EA: Why not?
Post 357 - Sierra: I hate people who do this.
Post 369 - Empking: For what? hammering? that's just silly.
Post 377 - Rush: I don't like this. Suspicion spread out? Why is that a good thing?
Post 383 - sekinj: This post feels off to me for some reason.
Post 390 - Rush: Don't like the defense of Empking here.
Post 401 - ShadowGirl: Don't like this post.
Post 402 - Empking: And yet his one action is scummier than everything BA has done? This is ridiculous
Post 411 - Electra: Oh hi. I forgot you're in this game.
Post 414 - Ku_F: This seems quite noncommittal to me. I don't like it.
Post 427 - ShadowGirl: *head is slamming against desk*
Post 446 - Empking: Yes you did. I'm sure you had thoughts about the claim the first time you read it.
Post 463 - Empking: "Dodging" an insult isn't dodging. It's just ignoring it because he should.
Post 475 - ShadowGirl: I don't like this either. Seems too nice.
Post 476 - Seraphim: NO! Don't mention jesters unless we know there's one in the setup. I hate it, it just distracts the town.
Post 477 - ShadowGirl: You still haven't taken a stance on him though. Gah.
Post 480 - BA: Um. This is not a post with any content. Just info about Jesters, it seems off to me.
Post 485 - ShadowGirl: *sigh* I really hate ShadowGirl at this point. Her posts seem to be inane or defenses of other suspicious players.
Post 492 - ShadowGirl: So?
Post 498 - Empking: Pure WIFOM.
Post 499 - GW: This seems a bit too nice at this point in time.

Thoughts:
I really want to lynch ShadowGirl
BA is a bit off.
Rush may be new, but he's still scummy.
seraphim has mentioned a jester and some other things that have been off. I find him scummy.
ku_f has been noncommital most of the game.
emp just needs to be gone.
skitzer hasn't seemed right all game.

That's it for now, hopefully I can get something else up soon.
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #674 (isolation #5) » Thu Nov 06, 2008 12:17 pm

Post by hasdgfas »

skitzer wrote:hasdgfas, I hope you replaced for someone, because if yo did not notice Empking's lynch, there is something very wrong.
I am reading through the game and making observations without looking at the first post summary. I find it's a better way of replacing in than reading the first post and backwards reading the game.
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #677 (isolation #6) » Fri Nov 07, 2008 1:03 pm

Post by hasdgfas »

Pages 21-now/u]
Post 514 - Seraphim: Really? That's the only reason you brought up Jester? We've seen the same thing from tajo and he wasn't a jester. Bringing up Jesters is completely anti-town
Post 528 - Empking: THE HAMMER IS NOT THE SCUMMIEST VOTE. I HATE THIS ARGUMENT.
Post 537 - Seraphim: Saying they could be a Jester is the silliest reason ever to not vote for a scummy player.
Post 552 - ShadowGirl: Again, saying it was a good night. Don't like this.
Post 554 - BA: Same thing. We know it was good. Don't post that it was to look like town.
Post 557 - Jebus: Don't pay attention to the bah post. It's possible he was just trying to screw with us.
Post 560 - skitzer: Yes, we know. Do you have any non-inane comments to add to the game?
Post 565 - ShadowGirl: You didn't have any strong suspicions, but did you have suspicions?
Post 568 - Seraphim: That's a terrible excuse for terrible play.
Post 573 - massive: Oh I forgot you were in this game. Any non-inane comments to add?
Post 575 - skitzer: That's a very weak case for this point in the game, skitzer. What a noncommital post.
Post 581 - massive: What a terrible post. You claim we're not scumhunting, but if you think so, why aren't you doing anything yourself?
Post 611 - massive: what?
Post 619 - BA: What sense does it make?
Post 650 - Jebus: Wait, how do you know that there are more japanese mafia? Why are you FoSing the people who wagoned you early? Why are you FoSing me and ckd?
I also want to point this wonder of a quote out:
Jebus wrote:Note: Curiouskarmadog makes the hammer against a claimed doc. Not worthy of an FoS, but still noteworthy.
You FoS people for random wagons, but don't FoS CKD for the hammer against a claimed doc and instead call it noteworthy? Could you elaborate please?

Post 665 - gorckat: Don't like this post for some reason. Doesn't seem like gorckat
Post 671 - skitzer: What another wonderful inane comment by skitzer.

Final Thoughts

ShadowGirl: Likes to stay out of the spotlight. I don't understand why she was so unwilling to believe tajo and emp were scum. Also, there were a few instances of defending other players that I didn't like.
skitzer: Hasn't posted very much at all. Most of what he's said has been inane comments. What hasn't been inane hasn't felt right to me.
BA: Don't like his play much. Most of it has been said already.
Seraphim/gorckat: Brought up Jester. That almost makes me want to vote him just for that. His other posts have also not been good, IMO.
massive: hasn't said anything.
Sierra has been quiet recently which I find very interesting.
Where's Ku_F and Rush?

Anyway, I am now caught up and will start off with a
Vote: ShadowGirl
HoS: skitzer, gorckat
FoS: BA, massive, Sierra, Ku_F
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #679 (isolation #7) » Fri Nov 07, 2008 1:16 pm

Post by hasdgfas »

farside22 wrote:Curiousity makes me ask this hascow. Do you think BA is scum based on his interaction with the Jap mafia or do you think he is just scummy in general?
his interactions were interesting, but I don't think that they make him jap mafia or townie. I'm thinking greek mafia is possible, because his actions are scummy without knowing others' alignments.
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #689 (isolation #8) » Sun Nov 09, 2008 5:16 am

Post by hasdgfas »

Sierra, is there seriously nothing else you think is worth talking about right now?
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #692 (isolation #9) » Mon Nov 10, 2008 5:55 am

Post by hasdgfas »

massive wrote:If we believe that there is the possibility of a fourth Japanese Mafia member, we should clearly go back to BA, since he was easily the scummiest person over the first three days (that's still alive).
I disagree with this statement. There are plenty of other people alive that I find scummy. At least as scummy as BA, anyway.
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #695 (isolation #10) » Mon Nov 10, 2008 6:07 am

Post by hasdgfas »

I think SG is likely scum somewhere, I just don't know what kind. Could be greek, could be japanese, could be SK.
BA, I'm not really sure. I don't think he's as likely scum as SG though. Japanese or otherwise.
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #698 (isolation #11) » Mon Nov 10, 2008 10:54 am

Post by hasdgfas »

ShadowGirl wrote:What exactly are the points against me that I haven't already talked about?
I didn't like your "defenses". If you'd prefer, I could go through all my posts and find everything that I didn't like about you so far this game, but a bit of my suspicion of you is gut, along with the fact that you've been extremely noncommittal all game, decided to defend the two people who ended up getting lynched and flipping town. Have you voted for anyone this game? I can't remember any votes.
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #707 (isolation #12) » Tue Nov 11, 2008 5:32 pm

Post by hasdgfas »

PBPA of ShadowGirl(post numbers are number based on her posts):
Post 0-1: A truly random vote. These always feel a bit off to me for some reason. Something about how you're trying to completely absolve yourself of any responsibility of your vote by making sure people know it's random.
NOTE:
SG has not done a dice vote in any other game on MS. I find that very interesting.
Posts 2-5: All of these are completely inane comments that do absolutely nothing at all.
Post 6: Lurker prodding. Not a terrible thing to do, but the mod can take care of this.
Post 7: I find this to be a defense of Stef. Before Stef even answers for himself about his vote, SG jumps in saying that it's probably a joke.
Post 8: What is this supposed to say, exactly?
Post 9: Here ShadowGirl is defending someone else's comment by saying it's just part of the "random vote stage".
Post 10: This post seems quite noncommittal to me. She says that we shouldn't excuse stuff because he is new, but also says that we can take into account that he's new. How exactly would we be taking into account that he's new but not excuse anything?
Post 11: How is this unvote constructive at all? It does nothing to move the game forward. Don't you have any real suspicions? Saying that tajo's claim is a null-tell is probably one of the scummiest things I've seen. I don't understand how anyone could think that. Same with Stef's saying he wanted to be lynched and claiming scum, even in a "joking manner".
That's something I consider to be defending those two. Claiming that scummy actions they make aren't scummy. That's pretty much the exact definition of defending.
Post 12: This is also blatant defending of tajo. The fact that you're saying it's not scummy because it's the "random stage" is even worse. Random stage can be the best time to catch scum doing something scummy because they don't think people are paying attention.
Post 13: An extremely inane comment when I'm sure there was plenty of stuff to comment on.
Post 16: Why point out that it's L-1 here? Also, there's no way he was a doctor. He would've have claimed vanilla so early as an actual doc. The mafia won't take care of him, are you nuts? He was way too easy of a lynch. I feel like SG was trying to derail the wagon on tajo by saying that he might actually be a doctor. Another defense of a scummy player who doesn't deserve it.
Post 17: I hate when people point out it's an awesome night. The only reason to do that is to look town by saying it was a good night because town already knows that.
Post 22: What a useless post. Why even say that?
Post 23: I hate these posts because they look like contribution but aren't.
Post 25: WhyWhy haven't you voted for a scummy person? Because he could be a Jester? Terrible reason, especially because the only thing it does is distract the town.
Post 28: Why does L-2 make so much of a difference? If he's scummy, he should be lynched.
Post 29: I still hate this. Pointing out that it was a good night for the town is not useful because we know it was a good night for the town.
Post 30: What about his play made you think he wasn't scum?
Post 32: Wait a second, you didn't believe Emp was scum? But you voted for him. What gives? Why point out that massive isn't posting much? Is it just to get attention off of you? It seems like it.
Post 33: I love how SG points out that people I think are scummy have been lynched when I made it pretty obvious that I was reading through the game for the first time.
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #712 (isolation #13) » Wed Nov 12, 2008 3:36 am

Post by hasdgfas »

ShadowGirl wrote:
armlx wrote:
NOTE: SG has not done a dice vote in any other game on MS. I find that very interesting.
This is a winner.

Vote ShadowGirl
Why does this seem akin to the smiley meta that was mentioned earlier in the game? Anyway, this is not a reason to vote someone on day three.

Has, I'll post a reply to your post when I get home from school.
Note how the smiley meta was correct.
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #771 (isolation #14) » Sat Nov 15, 2008 5:02 pm

Post by hasdgfas »

Rush wrote:
curiouskarmadog wrote:well, he is posting enough to not get replaced...which is crap
I guess it's a good thing I don't play to please other members. I like to exercise the right to vote, so I pick someone to vote for each night. Beyond that, I'm not going to go around making accusations from nothing all day because everyone else is taking care of that for me. If you want to put me on the spot - here I am. As for the game until now - that's just how I play, get used to it.
So you're playing by not playing. Wonderful.
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #785 (isolation #15) » Thu Nov 20, 2008 6:35 am

Post by hasdgfas »

ShadowGirl wrote:Arg. Deadline is in a week, apparently.
ok. If you're going to say this and yet not add anything to move the game forward, I'm 90% not going to move my vote from you.
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #795 (isolation #16) » Fri Nov 21, 2008 7:50 am

Post by hasdgfas »

SG wrote:And, any comment on my 730 about my actions?
Oh, that was supposed to be a defense? Sorry, missed that part. I saw explanations that didn't really come close to a defense. Especially the "it's randomness". If that's your defense, that's not a defense.
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #801 (isolation #17) » Sun Nov 23, 2008 11:37 am

Post by hasdgfas »

ShadowGirl wrote:I've actually been around for the first two days and
have been doing my best to keep up.
You haven't even tried.
:lol: sorry, carry on. I find the fact that you say you're keeping up, yet posting "nothing" quite scummy, actually.
When I have time this week I'll get my comments on SG's "defense"
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #814 (isolation #18) » Wed Nov 26, 2008 5:47 am

Post by hasdgfas »

unvote, vote Rush

This requires attention more than SG atm.

Mod: I'll have little, if any, access from later today through Sunday.
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #823 (isolation #19) » Thu Nov 27, 2008 4:33 am

Post by hasdgfas »

I want a DL extension too as I have very limited access through sunday.
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #850 (isolation #20) » Tue Dec 02, 2008 11:40 am

Post by hasdgfas »

I support skitzer pressure.

unvote, vote skitzer
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #863 (isolation #21) » Wed Dec 03, 2008 8:13 am

Post by hasdgfas »

I've been suspicious of skitzer since I replaced in, actually, and this is just the icing on the cake. I honestly think SG is scummier, but lynching skitzer works just as well for me.
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #874 (isolation #22) » Fri Dec 05, 2008 5:52 am

Post by hasdgfas »

BlakAdder wrote:The more I think about it, the less I like Skitzer.
unvote, vote: skitzer
The more you post, the less I like you.
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #877 (isolation #23) » Sun Dec 07, 2008 5:20 am

Post by hasdgfas »

ShadowGirl wrote:
curiouskarmadog wrote:I dont usually direct a vig....but BA is a prime target for one.
Why not Rush?

I'm not sure what the protocol is on people who refuse to post. :/
Why not Rush? Because we're possibly lynching him.
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #892 (isolation #24) » Fri Dec 12, 2008 8:10 am

Post by hasdgfas »