Dirge
Dirge
Lost his Marbles
Dirge
Lost his Marbles
Lost his Marbles

Post Post #624 (isolation #0) » Fri Oct 29, 2004 3:24 pm

Post by Dirge »

Yoko has asked me to finish modding this game.

I will be getting familiar with set up and do a little reading. I know that you are anxious to get it on but you will have to wait until Monday morning. If you have any questions you can PM me.

I'm pumped about modding and I hope you guys come with your game faces on Monday.

Dirge
[size=75]I wouldn't change a stroke, cause baby I'm the most... - Prince[/size]
Dirge
Dirge
Lost his Marbles
Dirge
Lost his Marbles
Lost his Marbles

Post Post #625 (isolation #1) » Sun Oct 31, 2004 8:08 pm

Post by Dirge »

Day breaks...

You wake this day with a serious crick in your neck (yes, all of you do) You've slept wrong and for a long time.

A friend stopped by Herbert West's to say "hiya" and found that ol' herb wasn't nursing a sore neck, he couldn't nurse a sick kitten, he was dead. Shot in the head.

Herbert West as Mr. Shiver, reporter
is Dead.

9 alive, that's 5 to lynch.
Dirge
Dirge
Lost his Marbles
Dirge
Lost his Marbles
Lost his Marbles

Post Post #644 (isolation #2) » Thu Nov 04, 2004 5:09 am

Post by Dirge »

Maybe you should just PM the ones who haven't posted here yet to let them know that the game is back in commencement.
Will do. I'll PM them today/tonight.
Dirge
Dirge
Lost his Marbles
Dirge
Lost his Marbles
Lost his Marbles

Post Post #653 (isolation #3) » Mon Nov 08, 2004 6:14 am

Post by Dirge »

Vote Count:
Banana Bob 3
: (Mr. Gnome it all, Fuldu, Nanook the Wolf)

Not voting: Banana Bob, Massive, Peace Bringer, Thoth, Sinister Overlord, Otaku

5 to lynch.

I will be looking for a replacement for Banana Bob.
Dirge
Dirge
Lost his Marbles
Dirge
Lost his Marbles
Lost his Marbles

Post Post #657 (isolation #4) » Wed Nov 10, 2004 3:10 am

Post by Dirge »

Nanook wrote:Well, I think that if we are going to do the Banana Bob lynch we better do it before he is replaced.
Too late. Mastermind of Sin will be replacing Banana Bob.

Vote Count
Mastermind of Sin aka Banana Bob 4
: (Mr. Gnome it all, Fuldu, Nanook the Wolf, Peace Bringer)

Not voting: Mastermind of Sin, Massive, Thoth, Sinister Overlord, Otaku

5 to lynch.
Dirge
Dirge
Lost his Marbles
Dirge
Lost his Marbles
Lost his Marbles

Post Post #671 (isolation #5) » Fri Nov 12, 2004 7:07 am

Post by Dirge »

Vote Count:

Mastermind of Sin -5- (Mr. Gnome it all, massive, Nanook the Wolf, Otaku376, Peacebringer, )

Not voting -3- (Thoth, Fuldu, Mastermind of Sin)

It was a quick day even by "Singled Out" Standards. And even though everyone was grateful to Mastemind for taking over for Banana Bob they lynched him anyway.
Mastermind of Sin - Lonnie, Gangster wanna'be
is dead. (yes, he was scum)

Night Falls

Get your choices in and I will get this bad boy back in business ASAP.
Dirge
Dirge
Lost his Marbles
Dirge
Lost his Marbles
Lost his Marbles

Post Post #672 (isolation #6) » Mon Nov 15, 2004 6:04 am

Post by Dirge »

Day breaks...

If you made catering plans with Monica you need to find another, caterer that is.

Mr._Gnome_it_all, Monica the caterer
is dead, shot in the head.

7 alive, that's 4 to lynch.
Dirge
Dirge
Lost his Marbles
Dirge
Lost his Marbles
Lost his Marbles

Post Post #695 (isolation #7) » Mon Nov 22, 2004 12:00 pm

Post by Dirge »

Vote Count:

Otaku -2- (massive, Nanook)
Fuldu -1- (Otaku)
Not voting -4- (Thoth, Peacebringer, SinisterOverlord, Fuldu)

4 to lynch
Dirge
Dirge
Lost his Marbles
Dirge
Lost his Marbles
Lost his Marbles

Post Post #703 (isolation #8) » Fri Nov 26, 2004 5:15 am

Post by Dirge »

Vote Count:

Otaku -4- (massive, Nanook, Otaku, Peacebringer, SinisterOverlord)

Not voting -3- (Thoth, Peacebringer, Fuldu)

You have lynched
Otaku376, Walt
(I don't know what the hell he did but he had night watchmen and went on patrols)

Deadline for choices Monday night!
Dirge
Dirge
Lost his Marbles
Dirge
Lost his Marbles
Lost his Marbles

Post Post #704 (isolation #9) » Mon Nov 29, 2004 5:45 pm

Post by Dirge »

Day breaks...

Physician, heal thyself!... HEAL!... NOW, DAMNIT!... Oh, my bad.

Fuldu, Dr. Palmer

5 alive, that's 3 to lynch.

Thanks for getting your choices in so fast. Moddy likey.
Dirge
Dirge
Lost his Marbles
Dirge
Lost his Marbles
Lost his Marbles

Post Post #713 (isolation #10) » Mon Dec 06, 2004 9:08 am

Post by Dirge »

Due to low activity, a deadline will be set for Friday Dec. 10, Midnight.
The player who reaches the most votes first will be lynched.
Dirge
Dirge
Lost his Marbles
Dirge
Lost his Marbles
Lost his Marbles

Post Post #716 (isolation #11) » Thu Dec 09, 2004 3:25 am

Post by Dirge »

Vote Count:

PeaceBringer (1) SinisterOverlord
Not Voting (4) massive, Thoth, PeaceBringer, SinisterOverlord

Three to lynch. Deadline: Friday, Midnight
Dirge
Dirge
Lost his Marbles
Dirge
Lost his Marbles
Lost his Marbles

Post Post #723 (isolation #12) » Sat Dec 11, 2004 6:10 pm

Post by Dirge »

Little Johnny (Morpheus/PeaceBringer), Searching Townie, has been lynched.

Vote Count:

PeaceBringer (1) SinisterOverlord
Not Voting (4) massive, Thoth, PeaceBringer, Nanook the Wolf

Deadline for choices Tuesday night!
Last edited by Dirge on Wed Dec 15, 2004 3:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dirge
Dirge
Lost his Marbles
Dirge
Lost his Marbles
Lost his Marbles

Post Post #724 (isolation #13) » Wed Dec 15, 2004 3:44 am

Post by Dirge »

Day breaks...

You wake to find the towns gunsmith has been killed last night.

NannoktheWolf (JereIC) The Gunsmith

3 alive, that's 2 to lynch.
Dirge
Dirge
Lost his Marbles
Dirge
Lost his Marbles
Lost his Marbles

Post Post #734 (isolation #14) » Sun Dec 19, 2004 4:18 am

Post by Dirge »

I'm about to impose a deadline!
Dirge
Dirge
Lost his Marbles
Dirge
Lost his Marbles
Lost his Marbles

Post Post #737 (isolation #15) » Mon Dec 20, 2004 4:48 am

Post by Dirge »

Vote Count:

Thoth
(1) Massive
Massive
(1) Thoth
Not voting: SinisterOverlord
Dirge
Dirge
Lost his Marbles
Dirge
Lost his Marbles
Lost his Marbles

Post Post #748 (isolation #16) » Thu Dec 23, 2004 6:00 am

Post by Dirge »

Mulder (massive), Forensic Scientist, has been lynched.

That's it! Game over. It looks like a scum win.

Merry Christmas!
Dirge
Dirge
Lost his Marbles
Dirge
Lost his Marbles
Lost his Marbles

Post Post #761 (isolation #17) » Fri Dec 24, 2004 11:00 am

Post by Dirge »

Thoth wrote:I didn't know we had a Spy. Checked back my PM's, but there's no mention of it, so I don't know whether we could somehow activate him.
The "spy" wasn't meant to contact the mafia ever. He was playing for a scum victory and could find out who the other scum were. He kinda had your back but you didn't know it.

I would like to thank the players for sticking with the game. It would have been painful if the remaining players didn't care and wouldn't finish.

These are the roles as they were PM'd to me.

Vinny (Internet Stranger)- Yo you’r a gangster of the lowest class. If someone need be dead yous’ll be doin the killin. Mafia hitman is what they call you and the Tony the Godfather (Thoth) will choose who you be killin. You may discuss it wit him and you’r other buddy Clamps (Indentureddjinn) at night.

Clamps (Indentureddjinn)- Hey yous don’t take shit from no one!! Cept maybe Tony the Godfather (Thoth) of the gangsters. Though you are the intellectual one of the whole group. You figured out how to take em’ down with half a needed lynch. Yea that’s right once during the game pm me and if someone has half the needed votes they meet their creator. If two people have half then I will kill the one who came up with it first. Also talk wit Vinny (Internet Stranger) and Tony at night to see who you be killin.

Tony (Thoth)- You lead this gang and you do it well. You are the towns priest, as the priest you can not cast the deciding vote in a lynch, but look on the bright side who would suspect a priest to be the Godfather of the mafia. As the Mafia Godfather you will send me your choice of someone to kill after discussing with Vinny (Internet Stranger) and Clamps (Indentureddjinn).

Lonnie (Banana Bob)- is what they call you… How you are constantly made fun of at school. But that doesn’t bother you a bit. You are planning on taking out everyone in the town. You want to become a gangster. Though you know you can’t. So instead you roam around to people’s houses at night looking to see if the are a Gangster or not. If they are you will get their name. If not you will get Non-Gangster. Use this info to rid yourself of the town and let only gangsters prevail. If Mafia wins you win!!!

John Doe 1 (NanookTheWolf)- You were found 5 years ago laying next to who you call John Doe 2 (Quailman) on a beach. After awaking all you could think about was murder. You and JD 2 killed many people until recently you were caught and brought to a Psychiatric Ward. Before you got medicated with their drugs you broke out with JD 2. Now the two of you are out to kill everyone in town. You may talk to each other at night but watch out for those damn psychiatrists that are after you. Send in a choice of someone to kill. It will be you’re responsibility and if the choice isn’t sent by you no choice will count. You may not inform the Psychiatrists who you are during the day. If you do it will result in instant mod kill of you and maybe your partner.

John Doe 2 (Quailman)- You were found 5 years ago laying next to who you call John Doe 1 (NanookTheWolf) on a beach. After awaking all you could think about was murder. You and JD 1 killed many people until recently you were caught and brought to a Psychiatric Ward. Before you got medicated with their drugs you broke out with JD 1. Now the two of you are out to kill everyone in town. You may talk to each other at night but watch out for those damn psychiatrists that are after you. You may not inform the Psychiatrists who you are during the day. If you do it will result in instant mod kill of you and maybe your partner. JD 1 will send the night choices in.

Little Johnny (Morpheus)- Were did your best bud Little Timmy go and who are all of these strange people. You notice your little town is over run by bad guys and you have no one to comfort you. Each night send me a choice of who you think Timmy is and if you are right you will cease to be a townie and will become a mason.

Little Timmy (Cubsfan4life)- HaHa you got away from Little Johnny and he’s never going to find you. Wait a second you are lost. Hopefully Johnny finds you other wise you will be a poor lonely singled out townie.

Walt (Otaku376)- You’ve heard rumors of gangsters moving into town. Also your night watchmen tell that more cars are out at night then during the day. This makes you very suspicious and you make sure you patrol the streets at night from now on. Choose some one to investigate and maybe you can catch one of those gangsters before they cap you.

Dr. Palmer (Fuldu)- is your name. Saving is your game. Many deaths have been happening at night in your town so you have finally decided to take some action. You get off your comfy chair and get in your car to roam the streets looking for someone injured. Tell me who you want to protect and it shall be done.

Mr. Heston (Dragonmaster)- is what they call you and your motto is “Guns Don’t Kill People I Kill People!!!” You have seen some crazy people walking around town lately and you keep you’re shotgun at your side ready to shoot one. You like to think of yourself as a nice guy but you sure enough will kill suspicious looking people at night. You like to call yourself Vigilante Man. If you choose not to kill please pm me to tell me so.

Black (SinisterOverlord)- Sneaky as a burglar... Wait you are a burglar!!! You may steal from one person a night. Some of those people might give you worthwhile items while others might give you some information about themselves. Send in your choice to me at night, and I’ll send you want you stole.

Dr. Boobie (JDTAY)- Yes you are Dr. Boobie. You let two violent Psychopaths escape from their new home at your psychiatric ward. You and your assistant Dr. Zoidberg (Cadmium) will have to find them and give them medication so they may become outstanding citizens. You may send me a ngiht choice and can also talk to your assistant about who he will choose.

Dr. Zoidberg (Cadmium)- You are Dr. Boobie (JDTAY)’s assistant. You are not nearly as experienced as him but are still going to try and find the psychopaths Boobie let escape. If you find them you will know it but will only have a chance of converting them to Citizens because you are so confused about what medications they need. You can talk to Boobie at night and will send in your own night choice.

Monica (Mr_Gnome_It_All)- You cater peoples parties during the night. You can check what type of food they eat and it will give you a pretty good guess of what their occupation is.

Ghost (Dourgrim)- You are a ghost… yep that’s right you are dead… or more like undead. You are immune to night kills but if someone dies you may take their job and their life. So if the cop dies you can become a cop and if a mafia dies you can become a mafia. You will have three nights to choose a role and then you must choose one or pass over to the other side.

Mulder (Massive)- You are a new Forensic Scientist but you are getting better. With each passing day you become more and more aware of what is good to look for in a crime scene. For now you must choose a crime seen as soon as day brakes (Within 48 hr Real time) and you will get a likely hood in % of who might have done it. (1)

Arnold (JereIC)- You are the local gunsmith and may check to see if someone carries a gun at night.

Ms. Cleo (MeMe)- You are a Psychic. You can choose a post every other day from the preceding day and can examine it for lies. You can tell if parts of it are truthful or not. Choose well!!!! Send in your choice to me on that night. It will be even numbered nights that you can examine a post from the previous day.

Mr. Shiver (Herbert West)- You are a reporter you can choose to go to someone’s house every other night and see what they are doing. Your report will be posted in the morning. You may do this on odd nights. Night 1 3 5 ect.

Lance (PopsicleStix)-You is a fool. You has no idear what are happening and randomly chose to wont to kil poeple. U most ranbomIy vote 3 people a day or be mod killed. You claim you’re treu role and yous will become mod killed. Good lock!!!!

Sunny (Fishbulb)- You are a great inventor well sorts a writer you do different things but can only make one item a day. Good thing you have a list. Pm me what item you want made and who you want to give it to every night you may only have one item. The possessor of the item might be able to pass it on and will be told what it is for. If you announce any part of this list that you have not given out you will be instantly mod killed.
1. How to Block Roles
2. Role Eraser
3. How to Become a Better Psychic book.
4. Trick Noose
5. One shot Gun
6. GPS
7. Surgical tools.
8. Self Help Book am I CRAZY!!!
9. Book on How to Prevent Knife Attacks
10. 25% Protection Vest

Bono (Jolle)- You are an apprentice to a great inventor. If that inventor dies you will be notified and become the inventor yourself.

Here are the objects you may now use.

If you announce any part of this list that you have not given out you will be instantly mod killed.

3. How to Become a Better Psychic book.
5. One shot Gun
8. Self Help Book am I CRAZY!!!
9. Book on How to Prevent Knife Attacks
10. Role Eraser

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”