orangepenguin
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #752 (isolation #0) » Thu Jul 24, 2008 8:46 am

Post by orangepenguin »

Hey guys! I still have to read all 30 pages (I'm only on the first couple pages :(), so I'll probably won't say anything until I finish reading them.
orangepenguin
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #770 (isolation #1) » Fri Jul 25, 2008 10:32 am

Post by orangepenguin »

Sorry guys, I'll try to get caught up. Right now, I'm at the part where forbid self-lynched, and right before she got lynched. I've been more busier than I expected, so hopefully, by tomorrow (at the very latest), I'll be caught up. I'm half-way through at this point.
orangepenguin
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #785 (isolation #2) » Fri Jul 25, 2008 9:39 pm

Post by orangepenguin »

Ugh. I just finished page 22. Ten more pages to go. I was hoping I'd finish tonight, but I am tired, and would rather finish in the day. Tomorrow, I'll definitely finish, so I will be caught up, and actually start contributing.
orangepenguin
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #796 (isolation #3) » Sat Jul 26, 2008 6:01 pm

Post by orangepenguin »

Alright, I'm finally caught up at exactly midnight.
orangepenguin
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #797 (isolation #4) » Sat Jul 26, 2008 6:15 pm

Post by orangepenguin »

Okay, first-off, before I post anything significant, I just wanted to apologize for the lack of dcorbe/Blcknight this entire game. I was surprised at how long dcorbe went before we was replaced, because he only said one thing..really, pass the random stage, and that had nothing to do with the topic on-hand. (I believe it was the fl/killa7 debate). Blcknight then joined the game, didn't really say anything, before he disappeared for good. But I will not disappear. I was hesistant to join the game, because it was already 30-ish pages in already, but I thought I could read the whole thing in one night. Guess I under-estimated you guys, and this was a monster. Lots of PBPA and things to wade through.
LlamaFluff wrote:I think this is L-2. No one should hammer him before OP is caught up with his read. I also still think Corin and Manito should go, that last vote from Corin was really ugly looking, I think its the second time he has mentioned K7 the enitre game.
Reading the thread, obviously I noticed that killa 7 has been really scummy. With 6 votes on him now, he HAS started...expanding his posts a bit, and posting a bit more. I'd still like to hear from him (content-wise, not just one-liners) before I do vote him, because I do see him as scum at this point, based on everything I read. His newer posts make me feel less confident. His posts have been, for the most part, anti-town though.
orangepenguin
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #827 (isolation #5) » Sun Jul 27, 2008 6:04 pm

Post by orangepenguin »

I'm not really buying the "meta" reasoning. If killa 7 is scummy, he's scummy. His actions and words have been consistently anti-town, and he wasn't really the driving force behind it, but he definitely sprung off the forbiddan mislynch. Based on others observations of him, and my own, I'm willing to
vote: killa 7
orangepenguin
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #832 (isolation #6) » Sun Jul 27, 2008 8:52 pm

Post by orangepenguin »

killa seven wrote:
orangepenguin wrote:I'm not really buying the "meta" reasoning. If killa 7 is scummy, he's scummy. His actions and words have been consistently anti-town, and he wasn't really the driving force behind it, but he definitely sprung off the forbiddan mislynch. Based on others observations of him, and my own, I'm willing to
vote: killa 7
great the new guy joined
the best wagon
to avoid conflict :(
your willin to join to avoid conflict, great
nice vote
scumbag.
Best wagon = the wagon finding scum? Or did you mean the biggest wagon? Yeah, that post just makes me even more confident in my vote. If I wanted to avoid conflict, I would just simply lurk until the day was over, or I would jump on a smaller wagon.
orangepenguin
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #947 (isolation #7) » Sat Aug 02, 2008 10:39 am

Post by orangepenguin »

Not a fan of the Corin train. I don't find him scummy at all. I still stand by killa 7 vote.
orangepenguin
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #996 (isolation #8) » Tue Aug 05, 2008 5:24 pm

Post by orangepenguin »

Current list stands at
The List wrote: armlx -> Firestarter, CF Riot, K7
Joubert
killa seven
FaerieLord
SpyreX
LlamaFluff -> Corin, Manito, KoC
Firestarter
CF Riot
Corinthian
LaptopGun -> armlx, Corin, Joubert/KoC
Knight of Cydonia
TheSweatpantsNinja
orangepenguin -> killa7, FaerieLord, KoC/Corin
Manito
StrangerCoug -> Corinthian, killa seven, FaerieLord
orangepenguin
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1014 (isolation #9) » Wed Aug 06, 2008 2:39 pm

Post by orangepenguin »

All we need now is killa 7 (who is on the list for more than half of the players for nine) and KoC (who is just for four).
orangepenguin
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1067 (isolation #10) » Sun Aug 10, 2008 6:50 pm

Post by orangepenguin »

I still think killa seven could be scum, but after looking at both their posts in isolation, I do see k7 as more anti-town, but Corin more scummier, if that makes sense. So..
unvote
Vote:Corinthian
orangepenguin
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1069 (isolation #11) » Sun Aug 10, 2008 8:07 pm

Post by orangepenguin »

Yeah, I was worried that it might not be clear to others.

killa seven's playstyle, I think we all can agree, has been anti-town. I think Corinthian has done some pro-town posts though, but I feel that he is the better choice as scum, because he has acted scummy, and there has been good arguments against him, which I feel make sense. But I guess what I'm trying to say is that I don't know where to draw the line between killa 7 being anti-town and scum. Not to beat a dead horse, but maybe it is his meta. I think Llama has built a pretty strong case against Corin.
orangepenguin
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1105 (isolation #12) » Thu Aug 14, 2008 10:34 am

Post by orangepenguin »

Still pretty happy with my vote.
orangepenguin
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1205 (isolation #13) » Sun Aug 24, 2008 1:06 pm

Post by orangepenguin »

somestrangeflea wrote:
Anyone who hasn't posted since dawn (AKA orangepenguin) has been prodded.
Oops, sorry. Prod received. Will post more later.
orangepenguin
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1226 (isolation #14) » Mon Aug 25, 2008 7:40 pm

Post by orangepenguin »

I didn't really like the comments early on in Day 1.5 from FL how she was gonna hammer anyways. If she really thought that fl was town, she wouldn't have even considering hammered (which she didn't) and before, she said she barely voted. Right at the beginning of that day, she goes ahead, and votes. The whole banter between Manito and her just seemed odd and pointless at the time, but I just had scum vibes from her during my initial reading, but I didn't really mention it, because vibes don't really mean a thing in mafia, and discussion regarding her was pretty much forgotten (I don't like how the case against her dropped) and the over-defending of her by others, not even her. I don't really have a strong case at the moment, and I am not going to pretend I do right now, but, if I had to vote for someone, right now, based on everything, I'd vote her or k7. I'd jump back on killa 7, but, the cases have been presented against him countless times, and it's not going anywhere.
Vote: FaerieLord
orangepenguin
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1245 (isolation #15) » Tue Aug 26, 2008 8:07 pm

Post by orangepenguin »

FaerieLord wrote: Yes they do. Vibes start cases
Oh. Well, some people (not me) have said in other games (maybe this game?) that going by your gut alone is scummy, and so I figured vibes and guts are basically the same thing. But I guess you have a point (and so does the person who quoted this portion and responded to you).
FaerieLord wrote: I mean sure, go ahead and jump on an easy wagon saying you've had those suspicions all along, if you want to
If I wanted to jump on the easy wagon, I'd just go ahead and vote for killah seven. From the looks of the past day, the wagon against you didn't really go anywhere, unlike the killa and Corin wagons, which were 'easy wagons' if you want to get technical. (I voted for both of them, FYI)
orangepenguin
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1327 (isolation #16) » Mon Sep 01, 2008 11:40 am

Post by orangepenguin »

Well, I still like my vote where it is. I still think k7 is acting scummy, or atleast anti-town.
orangepenguin
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1333 (isolation #17) » Mon Sep 01, 2008 1:54 pm

Post by orangepenguin »

The voting itself isn't anti-town..
orangepenguin
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1343 (isolation #18) » Tue Sep 02, 2008 10:51 am

Post by orangepenguin »

killa seven wrote:OP why are you voting me? you have lurked way worse then me im sure.
Ill do a PBPA on you as well, its funny i keep forgetting your in this game.
I'm actually voting for FL, not you. :wink:
orangepenguin
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1356 (isolation #19) » Wed Sep 03, 2008 10:50 am

Post by orangepenguin »

Hopefully, the game gets back in motion soon.

KoC, would you mind listing the 6 or 7 actives, and then lurkers. I probably am considered a lurker, I suppose, but I am not trying to!
orangepenguin
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1372 (isolation #20) » Thu Sep 04, 2008 9:45 am

Post by orangepenguin »

TheSweatpantsNinja wrote:I'm confused as to the lack of an SC wagon. He's clearly waiting to be told whether he should be following a K7 wagon or a KOC wagon. What would a PBPA against k7 possibly hope to accomplish?
I doubt a new PBPA of killa 7 would be much different from the ones we've seen already in the past, minus the newer posts. Perhaps he wants to see more from KOC and judge him base on the case he presents? (looks like he voted after this comment though)
orangepenguin
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1398 (isolation #21) » Sat Sep 06, 2008 6:10 pm

Post by orangepenguin »

unvote

I think FS is more scummy than FL at the moment. The case against her isn't going anywhere, so I am not even going to bother to press it for now. Maybe at someother point.
orangepenguin
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1401 (isolation #22) » Sat Sep 06, 2008 6:18 pm

Post by orangepenguin »

LlamaFluff wrote:
orangepenguin wrote:I think FS is more scummy than FL at the moment. The case against her isn't going anywhere, so I am not even going to bother to press it for now. Maybe at someother point.
On the other hand, KoC is far scummier then either of those two players, yet people continue to ignore him.
But unlike FS, KoC was on my list of suspicion when you asked a few pages back. I had FL/Koc, I believe, on there. ;)I think KoC is scummy too. Sorry if I appear to be ignoring him. :(
orangepenguin
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1402 (isolation #23) » Sat Sep 06, 2008 6:18 pm

Post by orangepenguin »

killa seven wrote:
LlamaFluff wrote:
orangepenguin wrote:I think FS is more scummy than FL at the moment. The case against her isn't going anywhere, so I am not even going to bother to press it for now. Maybe at someother point.
On the other hand, KoC is far scummier then either of those two players, yet people continue to ignore him.
Only his buddies are ignoring him.
So, are you subtlely hinting that I am his buddy or something? :?
orangepenguin
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1406 (isolation #24) » Sun Sep 07, 2008 5:53 pm

Post by orangepenguin »

LlamaFluff wrote:
orangepenguin wrote:
LlamaFluff wrote:
But unlike FS, KoC was on my list of suspicion when you asked a few pages back. I had FL/Koc, I believe, on there. ;)I think KoC is scummy too. Sorry if I appear to be ignoring him. :(
So why arent you voting? It seems like you have two high ranking suspects.
Fine.
Vote: Knight of Cydonia

Tomorrow, when it's not midnight, and I am more awake, I'll provide reasons.
orangepenguin
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1462 (isolation #25) » Thu Sep 11, 2008 10:50 am

Post by orangepenguin »

TheSweatpantsNinja wrote:Strangercoug requires more votes. I really don't see how any of our leading candidates are better choices for lynch than him.
Don't really see how SC is that scummy.
orangepenguin
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1473 (isolation #26) » Thu Sep 11, 2008 5:10 pm

Post by orangepenguin »

CF Riot wrote:
LlamaFluff wrote:@CFR - Out of curiosity, what are your views on OP?
I hardly notice him in this game. Before I scrolled up I couldn't even remember who he was voting for. His last post makes him seem sort of buddy-buddy with SC.
I wasn't really buddying up with him. I just don't really see the case on SC, and if you played with him before, you'll see what I mean. Then again, it's been pages since the case on him appeared, so I probably forgot some details of it. But I think KoC or FS are the best choices for today. Or perhaps K7, but that's going nowhere.
orangepenguin
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1484 (isolation #27) » Sat Sep 13, 2008 9:45 am

Post by orangepenguin »

killa seven wrote:Im still excited about my vote.
Excited...because you think you found scum? Or what?
orangepenguin
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1504 (isolation #28) » Mon Sep 15, 2008 10:25 am

Post by orangepenguin »

TheSweatpantsNinja wrote:
firestarter wrote: No case... just OMGUS?
OMGUS is a scumtell, so that'd be why people are calling you out on it.

OMGUS CAN be a scum tell. It's not always a scum tell. But I think in this case, it could be. Meh.
orangepenguin
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1508 (isolation #29) » Mon Sep 15, 2008 6:34 pm

Post by orangepenguin »

Not really, which is why I included "meh" to indicate I don't really care either way. I think in FS case, it probably IS a scum tell. But TSN has pretty much clarified what he said.
orangepenguin
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1517 (isolation #30) » Tue Sep 16, 2008 3:25 pm

Post by orangepenguin »

Oh, that really bugged me when I replaced into the game. Everyone kept calling FL "he' when I could see that her icon was pink, so I never understood why, until now. She must've changed it to female by the time I replaced into this. Sorry for the continued non-game-related post, but yeah, I had to get that out there.
orangepenguin
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1538 (isolation #31) » Thu Sep 18, 2008 10:35 am

Post by orangepenguin »

I have a question:

IF FS is scum, who is there partner? Same for KoC? Because if people are voting for somebody who could be a likely partner, they could probably switch to the wagon, and lynch the scum with the most votes. I personally don't think it's LIKELY that BOTH FS and KOC is scum though, not saying they aren't partners, but with 13 alive.
orangepenguin
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1540 (isolation #32) » Thu Sep 18, 2008 10:52 am

Post by orangepenguin »

Both COULD be scum. It's possible. But with 11 other players, 1 other being scum, leaving 10 townies. The odds that we have found both of the scum Day 2 seem to be against them (Day 3-ish, if it were a normal game). I'm not ruling them out, but I think it's more likely that there is scum elsewhere, and it's likely that somebody is already voting them too. But I do think KoC is scum, and FS is scummy, so perhaps they both are scum?

If both of them are scum, then who would their third partner be? K7? Or somebody pro-town-ish that has been playing a good game and bussed somewhere along the lines? I am thinking too much, I know.
orangepenguin
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1545 (isolation #33) » Thu Sep 18, 2008 1:26 pm

Post by orangepenguin »

Ah, thanks for the responses. I guess you're right. I was just saying, instead of having everyone split of into a bunch of different people, they could compensate, and vote for a possible partner, which I guess doesn't work until you know for sure whether the person is scummy, which defeats the purpose of votiing for the possible partner. But I guess it does work (my thought) ideally in a polygamist setup, not so much here.
orangepenguin
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1549 (isolation #34) » Fri Sep 19, 2008 10:12 am

Post by orangepenguin »

Um, well, with that, I am going to go ahead and
confirm vote: KOC
orangepenguin
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1558 (isolation #35) » Fri Sep 19, 2008 7:02 pm

Post by orangepenguin »

So do we go straight to 2.5? I wasn't here during Day 1.0, so..??
orangepenguin
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1571 (isolation #36) » Sat Sep 20, 2008 9:56 am

Post by orangepenguin »

Wait - so I'm FS's partner because I was voting for KOC before it became popular (unless 3 votes is "popular") and then decided to get all analytical and ask people some question and therefore caused everyone to jump on Koc, Ignore FS, and lynch him. I guess I made you hammer too. I was hardly a deflection, if anything. I think most people ignore my posts, since they offer little to no content most of the time. If people are being "deflected" that's scummyness on their part, not mine, for just tunnel-vision onto one person.

Before FS's vote before, I don't think Spyrex has had any votes on him, let alone any suspicion. (correct me if I am wrong, I am going off of memory). He is one of the few original non-replaced players and has since posted enough to "help out" but not enough to be considered active, like armlx or LF have been. I don't like how he hammered after voting FS, and then turn around and blame others for the mislynch. I think he is right though. There is scum on the wagon. It's him. (and the me/fs partnership seriously comes out of left field).

Vote: Spyrex
orangepenguin
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1603 (isolation #37) » Sun Sep 21, 2008 4:30 pm

Post by orangepenguin »

unvote

Mine was a bit omgus, but I thought FS was onto something. I did notice, before your post saying we were partners and the 2.5 started, that this entire game, you have gone under the radar, so I wanted to look at you. I still think Killa seven is scummy and he has continued to keep going away and popping up when he's the subject of attention, basically active lurking and being scummy the entire game.
vote: k7
orangepenguin
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1631 (isolation #38) » Mon Sep 22, 2008 3:23 pm

Post by orangepenguin »

I didn't provide reasons after the vote (I don't think?) but I did cite my suspicions the previous day. I still don't know how I am Firestarter's partner. Assuming he is scum, which I wouldn't doubt, but right now, I feel more comfortable with a k7 lynch. I don't see any case on SC and I said that. If me saying so makes me a partner because I am not going to follow every popular wagon, than whatever. I think a armlx/Spyrex scum team is more likely than a me/Sc wagon, but I'd rather no go into that, because than arm will jump on me too, even though I see more buddying from you guys than with me and your other two suspects, Spy.

(Just to be clear, I don't think armlx is scum, BUT, if Spyrex was scum, I could very well see arm as his partner. My vote on k7 still stands though)
orangepenguin
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1632 (isolation #39) » Mon Sep 22, 2008 3:26 pm

Post by orangepenguin »

Also, you hammering a mislynch of a scummy player isn't the scummy part. It's just the fact that you think such an obvious scummy move would mean you couldn't possibly town, and now you're trying to act like you're confirmed. Which I don't really buy. Obviously, the only person other than myself that think it's possible you're scum is one of the most scummiest players in the game, so I am not going to even explore that wagon anymore, especially since it looks like my whole reasoning was OMGUS, when it wasn't.
orangepenguin
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1638 (isolation #40) » Mon Sep 22, 2008 4:32 pm

Post by orangepenguin »

Let's "win the game" then.
unvote
vote: firestarter
. I'm not good at building cases. I'm not going to try to be. If Firestarter is going to be the scummy player lynched today, then I am going to vote him. If this turns out to be another mislynch, I'm done listening to the majority. I'm just going to go by my gut in that case, and THEN, and only then, will I bother to make a case. I'm not going to go through a million pages to present a case only maybe 3 or 4 people will read, most of them disagreeing with it, and voting me because of it.

And yes, I am vote hopping, if you want to call it that. Add that to your list. And since I'm FS's supposed partner (how?), I guess I am "bussing" too. :roll: :P
orangepenguin
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1646 (isolation #41) » Tue Sep 23, 2008 10:20 am

Post by orangepenguin »

LlamaFluff COULD be scum, since, well, he replaced Gimbo of all people. LOL. Just because I noticed this, I don't think The Sweatpants Ninja has even had a vote all game. He's not really anti-town, but he's not active enough to be so pro-town that he's one of the only ones, besides probably Spyrex (who just got some votes) who never was voted. There always seem to be at least one scum who slides through and is never noticed by the town.

But more likely, the scummy people are scum. Since there is no power roles, anyone could be scum. It's even possible that Spy/FS are just scum who are bussing eachother now. Not likely, I know, but anything is possible.

Nine alive are town, three are scum. 1/3 are scum. So.. I think, in the case that we mislynch 1 more time, we should re-evaluate everything after FS's inevitable lynch, see if we find anything new, and go from there. If we don't mislynch, than no, less keep what we're doing.
orangepenguin
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1650 (isolation #42) » Tue Sep 23, 2008 1:49 pm

Post by orangepenguin »

Firestarter wrote:
armlx wrote:
Why, in your opinion do the lynches fail?
Your scum buddies don't join.
You might actually be onto something there armlx...
All you need to do now is narrow down who didn't vote for me at the time of both other lynches...

Tell ya what, Ill do it for ya..

Players NOT voting Firestarter before KoC lynch.... Im excluding the dead townies here...

FaerieLord
Joubert
TSPN
Manito
Llamafluff
K7
OP
armlx
SC
Spyrex

Players NOT voting Firestarter before Corinthian lynch.. again excluding dead townie..

FaerieLord
Joubert
TSPN
Manito
Llamafluff
K7
OP
armlx
SC
Spyrex

Players who failed to vote FOR Firestarter before both lynches of a townie occured...

FaerieLord
Joubert
TSPN
Manito
Llamafluff
K7
OP
armlx
SC
Spyrex

Ok armlx... wheres my scumbuddy/ies?
So CF Riot is the only person ever voting you or something?

IN THE JUNGLE THE MIGHTY JUNGLE

Firestarter - 3 (SpyreX, armlx, orangepenguin)
SpyreX - 2 (Firestarter, StrangerCoug)
StrangerCoug - 2 (TheSweatpantsNinja, CF Riot)
Manito - 1 (LlamaFluff)
FaerieLord - 1 (Manito)

Not voting - Joubert, killa seven, FaerieLord

12/7

-Mod
orangepenguin
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1655 (isolation #43) » Tue Sep 23, 2008 2:50 pm

Post by orangepenguin »

Firestarter wrote:@ OP..

That post was aimed at armlx.
I have no idea what he was getting at when he posted the quote I included in that post I made..
So I offered a little info..
Er..yeah, I know. I was just pointing out something. Don't really get the relevence of those list of people though if you weren't even lynched. Like spyrex said "vote counts don't matter if you weren't lynch" or something along those lines.
orangepenguin
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1660 (isolation #44) » Tue Sep 23, 2008 6:30 pm

Post by orangepenguin »

K.

[confirm]Vote: Firestarter

Thank you SpyreX for spelling it all out for us. You are our hero and we will give you dozens of fair maidens and have a holiday in your name.

Can't wait to see how you will possibly, beside me voting you when FS was the only other person, how you will link me with FS. I assume that part will come tomorrow? Besides FaerieLord, you still think me and SC are his partners? I guess it's possible for SC to be a scum partner, and if there was a case on him, I'd be willing to vote for him, but I don't see how he is linked to FS or me (besides me saying I don't think he's scummy because he played like this in another game (where he is confirmed town, btw), which is ongoing, so I can't go into details).
orangepenguin
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1661 (isolation #45) » Tue Sep 23, 2008 6:33 pm

Post by orangepenguin »

EBWOP: If the third paragraph first sentence didn't make sense, I meant I can't wait to see how I am linked to FS, because I really don't see it at all. Same with SC. (I hope that doesn't seem like I'm trying to defend StrangerCouger, but I'm just saying, you keep bringing both of us up, and I haven't seen anything compelling to believe the FS/SC scum team)
orangepenguin
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1679 (isolation #46) » Wed Sep 24, 2008 9:49 am

Post by orangepenguin »

So did FS pretty much give up? :lol:
orangepenguin
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1683 (isolation #47) » Wed Sep 24, 2008 10:32 am

Post by orangepenguin »

Yeah, he made it pretty clear. I say go ahead and hammer.
orangepenguin
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1691 (isolation #48) » Wed Sep 24, 2008 5:45 pm

Post by orangepenguin »

There was a prod, but k7 responded with like..3 words. So he won't be getting replaced.
orangepenguin
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1699 (isolation #49) » Sun Sep 28, 2008 10:31 am

Post by orangepenguin »

Okay, I think we need to look back at everyone.
orangepenguin
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1706 (isolation #50) » Sun Sep 28, 2008 6:39 pm

Post by orangepenguin »

Yeah, even though she's being replaced, I think with FS flipping scum that it makes sense.
Vote:FaerieLord
Also per the reasons I mentioned in my last vote on FL.
orangepenguin
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1725 (isolation #51) » Mon Sep 29, 2008 9:36 am

Post by orangepenguin »

armlx wrote:OP, FS was town....
Yeah, that's what I meant. (I thought I typed "since he did not flip scum, yadda yadda.." but guess not)
armlx wrote: The coinciding groups are myself, SpyreX, SC, Llama, and OP. Time to reread and see who directly opposed an FS lynch at the time KoC died (Llama I know did)
The person who stands out to me in that group is OP. SC has been on
every
wagon, which is, I think, a fine reason to lynch him. You, spyrex, and llama have all been playing pro-town games, I think. OP hasn't made much of an impression on me, and that under-the-radar shift stands out to me.
It's funny coming from someone else who has gone under the radar, basically.

A PIZZA HUT A PIZZA HUT KENTUCKY FRIED CHICKEN AND A PIZZA HUT

FaerieLord - 3 (armlx, orangepenguin, Manito)
StrangerCoug - 1 (TheSweatpantsNinja)
Manito - 1 (LlamaFluff)

Not voting - Joubert, killa seven, FaerieLord, SpryeX, StrangerCoug

10/6

-Mod
orangepenguin
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1743 (isolation #52) » Wed Oct 01, 2008 10:34 am

Post by orangepenguin »

killa seven wrote:Im getting scum vibes off of OP. need to go read his posts again.
You're only saying that because TSN said he was suspicious of me before you. You're basically waiting for a wagon to form (other than the wagon on FL) while you slip on it quick, and disappear...again.

@k7: What is your opinion of FL? Please answer this and with more than just a one-liner.
orangepenguin
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1745 (isolation #53) » Wed Oct 01, 2008 10:49 am

Post by orangepenguin »

I find it odd and suspicious that people think Manito is scummier than LF.. :roll:
orangepenguin
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1757 (isolation #54) » Thu Oct 02, 2008 10:03 am

Post by orangepenguin »

I don't see much of a case on StrangeCoug.
orangepenguin
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1765 (isolation #55) » Thu Oct 02, 2008 3:16 pm

Post by orangepenguin »

I wrote: Anyway, strangercoug: His first vote, he wagons killa seven. His second vote, he wagons corinthian. (His) Post 22, he says he thinks both k7 and corinthian are scum, and starts pushing the town to lynch either one. He's not exactly picking hard targets to go after, and he's pushing for a lynch. Over the course of the day, he jumps between the two once more, before settling on corinthian (town) lynch.

Day 2 starts, and behind k7, firestarter, another player already under suspicion, is his candidate. Then he has a weird exchange with llamafluff, where he votes and then unvotes him. . . sc-llamafluff buddies? Could be. After that, he's again trying to "decide" between k7 and now Knights of Cydonia, another player who others have expressed suspicion. But now that k7's wagon has died, he switches his vote for firestarter, yet another leading wagon.

To sum up, he hasn't voted for a single player that didn't already have a developed wagon, weird vote-then-unvote thing with llamafluff excepted.
This is the case I made two days ago. In the meantime, you can add two more townie wagons that he has jumped onto late. OP, which part of that do you disagree with?
I don't disagree with your 'case', it's just that, I've seen SC do this in another game, and he was nearly voted out for it. If I hadn't seen him do this before, I'd be more inclined to think along the same lines as you.
orangepenguin
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1767 (isolation #56) » Thu Oct 02, 2008 4:22 pm

Post by orangepenguin »

Yes, so I am not going to elaborate any farther. You were actually in that game at one point, btw, if that helps.
orangepenguin
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1779 (isolation #57) » Sat Oct 04, 2008 8:23 pm

Post by orangepenguin »

If both of you are so convinced of K7 being scum, why aren't either of you voting him? Since you both think the other is partners with him.

Instead of voting eachother, you could just vote the person you think is scummy's partner. That would make a lot more sense. Unless, one of you ARE indeed killa's partner, then I see why you wouldn't actually vote him. Hmm..
orangepenguin
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1780 (isolation #58) » Sat Oct 04, 2008 8:23 pm

Post by orangepenguin »

Sorry to interrupt. Carry on.
orangepenguin
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1808 (isolation #59) » Mon Oct 06, 2008 1:13 pm

Post by orangepenguin »

killa seven wrote:More OP lynch?
Really? :roll: Until you post more than a sentence, nobody is going to take you seriously. I like how the majority of people think you're scum buddies with people, yet you don't even comment on that?
orangepenguin
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1814 (isolation #60) » Mon Oct 06, 2008 6:34 pm

Post by orangepenguin »

killa seven wrote:From what i understand people think fl and me are scum based on fl's actions not mine.

i flat out think your scum.
ill throw a case up soon.
If that gets you to do something, go ahead. I will look forward to it. If it is anything like your other cases, then it should be a good read.
orangepenguin
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1829 (isolation #61) » Wed Oct 08, 2008 10:37 am

Post by orangepenguin »

ThAdmiral wrote: orange penguin looks really scummy with his vote switching and his joke about bussing.
I made a joke about bussing? :? Quote please! I believe you, I really do (that I made a joke), but I have no idea what you're talking about, going off of memory. A quote would help.
orangepenguin
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1832 (isolation #62) » Thu Oct 09, 2008 6:36 pm

Post by orangepenguin »

Eh, I just said that cause I was really annoyed how I was being partnered up to FS when I barely interracted with him the entire game, before then, so I found it weird and contrived. It wasn't a joke, just a sarcasticly annoyed eyeroll. The tongue smiley was just mocking the ridiculousness of it. I guess I see what you're getting at though, even though your assumptions are dead wrong. *shrug*
orangepenguin
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1839 (isolation #63) » Sat Oct 11, 2008 9:13 pm

Post by orangepenguin »

Mod, have you found a replacement yet? Also, Spyrex, Llama, and Manito haven't posted in 5 days, so, maybe a prod?
The game has stagnated for a day or two.
orangepenguin
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1857 (isolation #64) » Sun Oct 12, 2008 1:26 pm

Post by orangepenguin »

Soon = never. :roll:
orangepenguin
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1904 (isolation #65) » Thu Oct 16, 2008 3:25 pm

Post by orangepenguin »

Let's get this over with.
Vote: StrangerCoug

Going off a memory, I didn't think he was that scummy, but seeing his posts, him saying one thing, but never following up on it, vote hopping, and whatnot, it's convincing enough to warrant a vote, I think.
orangepenguin
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1906 (isolation #66) » Thu Oct 16, 2008 4:37 pm

Post by orangepenguin »

He's scummy. But is he actually scum? I don't know for sure. But if he flips town, I will surely be voting Spyrex. His cases are "good", but the results..are not.
orangepenguin
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1924 (isolation #67) » Fri Oct 17, 2008 5:05 pm

Post by orangepenguin »

ThAdmiral wrote:
armlx wrote:
This case is less convincing than your other ones and is just as likely to lead us to another town lynch.
Why thAd? Don't just say shit and not back it up.
I don't want to get caught in a "Massively Long Post War"
tm

If he's wrong he dies tomorrow. So much more simple and elegant.
QFT :D
orangepenguin
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1939 (isolation #68) » Mon Oct 20, 2008 11:06 am

Post by orangepenguin »

For the people voting Spyrex, if one of you hammer, and SC flips town, then Spyrex is obviously scum (or is town who has been leading us to a bunch of mislynches). If SC flip town though, would you re-vote spyrex?
orangepenguin
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1944 (isolation #69) » Mon Oct 20, 2008 3:59 pm

Post by orangepenguin »

I think SC is the better lynch. Not changing my vote, nor does it look like anyone else is, atm.
orangepenguin
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1946 (isolation #70) » Mon Oct 20, 2008 7:13 pm

Post by orangepenguin »

Eh, I just don't buy the case against Manito. I think Spyrex MIGHT be scum, but he presents good cases (even though the FS one proved false, so if the SC does too, then, well, I am voting him, of course), so I am not positive. I think SC is the most likely to flip scum. If he doesn't, then I am going with my first pick, Spyrex. IF SC flips scum, then I won't go after spyrex. I don't think he'd put that much effort into bussing a partner, if SC flipped scum, so I would completely take Spyrex off my radar.

I'd look at Manito tomorrow. I am just not sold/convinced at all, to be short and simple.
orangepenguin
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1971 (isolation #71) » Tue Oct 21, 2008 2:58 pm

Post by orangepenguin »

LlamaFluff wrote:
orangepenguin wrote:I think SC is the most likely to flip scum. If he doesn't, then I am going with my first pick, Spyrex.
This seems contridictory. SC is most likely to flip scum yet your first pick is Spyrex?

Also why Spyrex if SC flips town? Why not after FS? Why after people expresses suspicion of him first?
You're actually right. That makes no sense. I am relying on the word of the person I think is scummy. Instead of lynching SC, I am going to
unvote, vote Spyrex
. That makes a lot more sense.
orangepenguin
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1983 (isolation #72) » Tue Oct 21, 2008 7:16 pm

Post by orangepenguin »

Lets hope you're right Spyrex. :?

STOP

Hammertime!

Unvote, Vote: SC
orangepenguin
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1985 (isolation #73) » Tue Oct 21, 2008 7:24 pm

Post by orangepenguin »

Town: (4-0)
Scum: (0-0)

This better be 5-0 when the game is over.
orangepenguin
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2006 (isolation #74) » Wed Oct 22, 2008 3:49 pm

Post by orangepenguin »

LlamaFluff wrote:So what changed between this
orangepenguin wrote:
LlamaFluff wrote:
orangepenguin wrote:I think SC is the most likely to flip scum. If he doesn't, then I am going with my first pick, Spyrex.
This seems contridictory. SC is most likely to flip scum yet your first pick is Spyrex?

Also why Spyrex if SC flips town? Why not after FS? Why after people expresses suspicion of him first?
You're actually right. That makes no sense. I am relying on the word of the person I think is scummy. Instead of lynching SC, I am going to
unvote, vote Spyrex
. That makes a lot more sense.
And this?
orangepenguin wrote:Lets hope you're right Spyrex. :?

STOP

Hammertime!

Unvote, Vote: SC
I would like to see Spyrex pick a wagon before wagons take form too.
I just thought it was odd that you only jumped after I put Spyrex closer to a lynch, and we weren't getting anywhere - nobody was going to lynch Manito that day, let alone Spyrex. I thought TheAd was suspicious, but SC flipped town, so my suspicion that TheAd was his partner after his post regarding my jump on Spyrex's wagon kind of raised my suspicions, yet, I don't think it holds any water considering SC was town.

I probably won't be going after Spyrex right now. He is acting too..don't know the best word for it, but his behavior just strikes me as something a scum would NOT do. A bit wifom probably, but yeah. I think you actually are more likely to be scum than Spyrex is. I could see the two of you + armlx as the scum team, but I don't think you'd all be that obvious, so I am not even going to consider it.

I don't know where to place my vote. I could vote Spy. I really could. I don't think that is the right move. Of course, I totally expect all my words here to be twisted by LF or someone. I'd vote him, but I'd be accused of omgus, so.. he just rubs me the wrong way. Then there is TheAd. Oh, and killa seven/replacement. I think, instead of following LF or Spy, like I have been for the past couple of lynches, I'll follow myself. I just don't know what to do yet.
orangepenguin
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2008 (isolation #75) » Wed Oct 22, 2008 4:32 pm

Post by orangepenguin »

The idea of that just scares me, cause, well, it's armlx. If you guys all the three scum, then you're doing a really good job. If not, then, well, um, nevermind. But yeah, you three would be bad bad bad.
orangepenguin
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2014 (isolation #76) » Thu Oct 23, 2008 4:58 pm

Post by orangepenguin »

A promise is a promise.
orangepenguin
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2025 (isolation #77) » Sat Oct 25, 2008 8:09 am

Post by orangepenguin »

LlamaFluff wrote:
orangepenguin wrote:I probably won't be going after Spyrex right now. He is acting too..don't know the best word for it, but his behavior just strikes me as something a scum would NOT do.
orangepenguin wrote:

A promise is a promise.
What changed? This is the second time you have gone back on what you said a few posts earlier.
Well, Spyrex is really acting weird. I don't know what to think. I think he's just trying to get people to think that he's a mislynch when he really isn't. I can't really explain it. But considering at the evidence at hand, I think he's the best choice.

I think TheAd is kind of scummy too. Depending on which way Spyrex flips, that is. If Spyrex flips, I think there is a you or armlx partnership, with probably k7, assuming you guys are bussing him like crazy, which isn't that much of an assumption, since everyone pretty much agrees on his scummyness, so there has to be bussing somewhere, if killa is scum.

WORK IT MAKE IT DO IT MAKES US

SpyreX - 3 (ThAdmiral, Netlava, orangepenguin)
killa seven - 1 (armlx)
Manito - 1 (LlamaFluff)
ThAdmiral - 1 (SpyreX)

Not voting - killa seven,TheSweatpantsNinja, Manito

9 alive, 5 to lynch.

-Mod
orangepenguin
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2026 (isolation #78) » Sat Oct 25, 2008 8:10 am

Post by orangepenguin »

That is also the second (or more?) time you have posted my inconsistency. Are you like..trying to forshadow a case on me later or something?
orangepenguin
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2028 (isolation #79) » Sat Oct 25, 2008 9:30 am

Post by orangepenguin »

Well, when you think someone is scummy, and they flip town, with that happening twice, the person leading those wagons looks pretty scummy. Chances are, they are scum. And so I am going to go along with the chance.
orangepenguin
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2032 (isolation #80) » Sat Oct 25, 2008 3:39 pm

Post by orangepenguin »

armlx wrote:
Well, when you think someone is scummy, and they flip town, with that happening twice, the person leading those wagons looks pretty scummy. Chances are, they are scum.
ORLY?
I guess. I'm not really good at math.
orangepenguin
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2034 (isolation #81) » Sat Oct 25, 2008 3:42 pm

Post by orangepenguin »

I don't like how Spyrex basically told us to lynch him yesterday if SC flipped town - SC did. Now he is even willing to hammer himself.

Spyrex, if you are town, DON'T HAMMER YOURSELF! Your posts are part of the reason I keep flip-flopping, because I am seriously confused. If you are town, convince me WHY! I doubt TheAd is going to change his mind. I think he is scummy too. Why don't you make a case against him, instead of telling us you are going to hammer, and to lynch him tomorrow. If you're town, help us out!
orangepenguin
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2036 (isolation #82) » Sat Oct 25, 2008 3:51 pm

Post by orangepenguin »

Sorry, we did cross post. Just a sec.
orangepenguin
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2037 (isolation #83) » Sat Oct 25, 2008 4:05 pm

Post by orangepenguin »

LlamaFluff wrote:
orangepenguin wrote:
armlx wrote:
Well, when you think someone is scummy, and they flip town, with that happening twice, the person leading those wagons looks pretty scummy. Chances are, they are scum.
ORLY?
I guess. I'm not really good at math.
So this makes K7 confirmed town to you since he isnt pushing cases?
First off- no, K7 is scummy. I don't know why he would be just because he's doing the opposite of Spyrex. So does that make you and Spyrex confirmed town because both of you have been providing cases? It's just the fact that he's led the past two wagons, and the one before, he hammered. Pushing cases isn't scummy if they are genuine, but just because you push cases, doesn't make you town. When the results of those three are town, then it looks pretty bad for that person. Killa is scummy for completely unrelated reasons than Spyrex. It's ridiculous to compare Spyrex and killa. Both are scummy for opposite reasons. Pushing cases =/= scum. I never said it does. The results of those, mixed with the fact that Spyrex is acting suspicious is..well, scummy.
orangepenguin
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2039 (isolation #84) » Sat Oct 25, 2008 5:36 pm

Post by orangepenguin »

I think LF was saying that
I
thought k7 was confirmed town.
orangepenguin
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2041 (isolation #85) » Sat Oct 25, 2008 7:13 pm

Post by orangepenguin »

You make it sound so black and white.
orangepenguin
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2045 (isolation #86) » Sun Oct 26, 2008 11:25 am

Post by orangepenguin »

Except everyone we lynched in this game were "obv-scum" before we lynched them. They weren't scum. If we're going to lynch "obv.-scum", then how is killa seven still alive?

The same thing applies for killa if he is town:
1.) Not going to be NK'd
2.) A very easy push for scum come lylo (tomorrow).
orangepenguin
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2049 (isolation #87) » Sun Oct 26, 2008 12:46 pm

Post by orangepenguin »

Right. Forgot about the meta arguments from beforehand.
orangepenguin
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2050 (isolation #88) » Sun Oct 26, 2008 12:48 pm

Post by orangepenguin »

So basically killa gets a free pass to endgame, regardless of alignment?

Also, where is TheAd,Netlava, TSN, and k7?

GOTTA CATCH 'EM ALL

SpyreX - 3 (ThAdmiral, Netlava, orangepenguin)
killa seven - 1 (armlx)
Manito - 1 (LlamaFluff)
ThAdmiral - 1 (SpyreX)

Not voting - killa seven,TheSweatpantsNinja, Manito

9 alive, 5 to lynch.

-Mod
orangepenguin
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2057 (isolation #89) » Mon Oct 27, 2008 1:17 pm

Post by orangepenguin »

I'm not intent on getting Spyrex lynched, but if he is just going to roll over, what am I supposed to think? "Oh, he's town!"

unvote
orangepenguin
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2060 (isolation #90) » Mon Oct 27, 2008 1:39 pm

Post by orangepenguin »

Well, I think we all agree that killa is scummy. But whether or not he is scum, people disagree on that.

Well, I could care less about meta. Spyrex should be the lynch, but since nobody, but Netlava and TheAd think he is scum, I might as well put my vote on somebody useful. So I am going to
vote:killa seven

Let's just get this over with. And unvoting isn't a flip. It's not like I changed my mind about him. If you want Spyrex to live, fine. Then I won't lynch him for you. I don't really have a say anyways.

Going off of memory:

fl - started by killa seven
Corin - started by LF
KoC - started by LF
FS - Started by Spyrex
SC - started by spyrex

Since LF or Spyrex have been deciding all the lynches lately, let me guess that the next one will be either me/thead/manito. I wouldn't mind lynching the ad if he's scum, which I guess is likely, but I don't think Manito is scum at all. It's not that starting a wagon that leads to a mislynch is scummy. But it's been happening EVERY lynch. Why doesn't anyone else see this? Why am I the scummy one for pointing this out? =/
orangepenguin
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2063 (isolation #91) » Mon Oct 27, 2008 2:16 pm

Post by orangepenguin »

Oh wow, totally not expecting that, but sure.

4 votes, L-1. 5 to lynch.
orangepenguin
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2069 (isolation #92) » Mon Oct 27, 2008 3:41 pm

Post by orangepenguin »

It doesn't matter to you what k7 flips though?
orangepenguin
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2071 (isolation #93) » Mon Oct 27, 2008 4:00 pm

Post by orangepenguin »

I wouldn't mind the lynch of k7, Spyrex, or The Ad. I think either The Ad or Spyrex is scum. I'd be willing to switch over, if that's what the town decided, but I am content with my killa vote.
orangepenguin
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2073 (isolation #94) » Mon Oct 27, 2008 4:03 pm

Post by orangepenguin »

Alright. I expect Spy to join us then?

unvote, vote: The Ad
orangepenguin
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2074 (isolation #95) » Mon Oct 27, 2008 4:04 pm

Post by orangepenguin »

I hope I am not being played by you guys. =/
orangepenguin
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2083 (isolation #96) » Tue Oct 28, 2008 10:10 am

Post by orangepenguin »

Netlava wrote:
Daykill: SpyreX
What's a day kill? :?
orangepenguin
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2088 (isolation #97) » Tue Oct 28, 2008 1:51 pm

Post by orangepenguin »

Can't you both be scum?

But yeah, the wagon on k7 was surprisingly fast. Does that mean scum were opportunistic after I voted him, and followed me (voting k7 when armlx was on it created a technical 'wagon')?

You know what, I'll do the town a favor, and actually do something [amazing].
orangepenguin
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2089 (isolation #98) » Tue Oct 28, 2008 1:53 pm

Post by orangepenguin »

And by do something [amazing], I mean actually contribute more than just following what Spyrex or Lllamafluff do. Which is kind of stupid, since they both appear to be scummy at the moment. But are they scum? Who knows..time will tell.

In the meantime..
orangepenguin
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2090 (isolation #99) » Tue Oct 28, 2008 1:54 pm

Post by orangepenguin »

Wait a minute- Netlava replaced FL? Seriously. And *mental note* Joubert is The Ad. Okay.
orangepenguin
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2092 (isolation #100) » Tue Oct 28, 2008 2:06 pm

Post by orangepenguin »

Joubert posted 34 times. The Ad 16. A total of 50, collectively. Most of Joubert's were devoid of content. Ugh. And reading The Ad's case makes me less confident in my Spyrex vote. I like the original case that ?? provided..forgot who, maybe SC? But then again, Spyrex defended it.

ER..

Well, this may seem a bit random at this point, but I promise a case coming sooner.

unvote, Vote The SweatpantsNinja

And yes, I just discovered filter. To be continued..
orangepenguin
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2093 (isolation #101) » Tue Oct 28, 2008 2:16 pm

Post by orangepenguin »

Alright..ANSWERING. :) Just going to bold my responses in the quote tag for simplicity.
LlamaFluff wrote:
orangepenguin wrote:I wouldn't mind the lynch of k7, Spyrex, or The Ad. I think either The Ad or Spyrex is scum. I'd be willing to switch over, if that's what the town decided, but I am content with my killa vote.
Lets pretend you are a day vig. Who do you kill? It just seems at this point that you are just content with killing whoever you can. Early in the day it was me being scum, no one is following that logic so now its the three players being discussed. I think that manito is the only case you have rejected this day.
Is there even such a thing? I would probably kill TheAd or k7. Spyrex, I think he could be scum, but the majority doesn't. TheAd/Joubert has been lurking the whole game, and haven't given any content. Same with killa. He is just..there, and is very scummy. Whether or not he is scum is where the issues lie with him. Probably killa, if we weren't in a lylo situation, though. Obviously, I am very scatterbrained. I'm not very good at scum hunting, but I am trying. Right now, I think armlx is town and I just don't buy that Manito is scum. I am not ruling him out, but I have no intention at this point, to lynch him today. Same with arm, except even a less chance.

When you look at the past actions of you and that you have basically just coattailed every case that has been made while adding little if any input apart from "I agree" and a vote, I just go back to the conculsion that you are scum, probably with manito. While I would prefer to still lynch manito since it would probably help with reads on everyone since he has been more singleminded then you who has gone all over the place for this game, you are my second choice for a lynch today.
I have been following. I agree. I am trying to go by myself though, instead of following. If you recall, I followed you with Corin. I did think KoC was scum. Turned out we were wrong. I followed Spyrex with SC and FS. The case against FS was pretty good, and SC kind of stalled, and I figured there was a good chance that SC would flip, and if not, Spyrex was scum. But I am confused. I don't know what to believe, so I am going by my own thoughts from now on this game. Don't know how that links me to Manito, other than me saying how I don't suspect him.

I would love to see an actual case from you in the future, backed with reasoning and some solid stances instead of the willingness to lynch whoever has been recently pushed by other players.

Don't worry. I plan too. =]

BOOM TISH

ThAdmiral - 2 (armlx, orangepenguin)
killa seven - 1 (Netlava)
SpyreX - 1 (ThAdmiral)
Manito - 1 (LlamaFluff)

Not voting - killa seven, TheSweatpantsNinja, Manito, SpyreX

9 alive, 5 to lynch.

-Mod
And yeah, olive didn't stand out as much as I thought it was. Argh.
orangepenguin
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2095 (isolation #102) » Tue Oct 28, 2008 2:33 pm

Post by orangepenguin »

Killa seven.
orangepenguin
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2098 (isolation #103) » Tue Oct 28, 2008 5:52 pm

Post by orangepenguin »

Yeah, but after I voted him, a bunch of people followed. That kind of..seemed suspicious and odd and it happened in such a short time. =/

God, I must look ridiculous from your guys' perspective. :|
orangepenguin
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2100 (isolation #104) » Wed Oct 29, 2008 9:40 am

Post by orangepenguin »

Well, at the time of "following", I didn't suspect either of you, except last lynch, when it was between Spy and SC.

FLINK

ThAdmiral - 2 (armlx, SpyreX)
killa seven - 1 (Netlava)
SpyreX - 1 (ThAdmiral)
Manito - 1 (LlamaFluff)
TheSweatpantsNinja - 1 (orangepenguin)

Not voting - killa seven, TheSweatpantsNinja, Manito

9 alive, 5 to lynch.

-Mod
orangepenguin
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2109 (isolation #105) » Thu Oct 30, 2008 9:37 am

Post by orangepenguin »

Whatever, I thought it was strange, but I will
unvote,
vote:spyrex
. I don't plan on changing it anymore, since I have done that enough for today.
orangepenguin
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2127 (isolation #106) » Thu Oct 30, 2008 4:46 pm

Post by orangepenguin »

I am pretty sure the scum team is Spyrex/LF/armlx. I said it first. Since everyone is content with losing, keep on twisting my words.

Is there even a case on me yet? No. Besides my constant vote hopping, instead of tunneling, that makes me scummy. Instead of thinking logical (I am changing my vote because I have no idea who is scum and who is town and everything happening keeps changing my opinion) you're just twisting it around. I've learned that I am an easy lynch in pretty much all my games. I'm like killa seven, I suppose, except I actually try to play, and I actually say stuff. armlx has played enough games against me to form some kind of meta, since he's not voting killa based on the same principal. Kind of a double standard.

At first, I thought armlx was just siding with LF and Spyrex, but the more I think about it, why couldn't he be in their scum team? LF tunnels onto a suspect, and keeps pushing it, until people get sick of it, and decide to vote with him to quiet him. They flip town, he gets away. Spyrex build elaborate cases against people to seem like he's being pro-town by contributing (whereas me, and recently, as of last page, the ad) have been attacked for not building cases. TheAd did make a case. Albeit it's not half a page long like yours, it's still a case.armlx just sits on the sidelines, and votes with them.

Spyrex is responsible for several lynches, and he tells people if they flip town, to lynch him, yet when they do, he gets all defensive and tells them to not vote for him anymore, and vote TheAd for some made-up reason, like all his other cases. I figured I'd read TSN's post, since he hasn't done anything all game. I didn't find anything, so I dropped it. Excuse me for not mentioning it or elaborating, yet nobody seemed to care about my 1 day suspicion of him. I moved on, because he wasn't scummy at all, besides his lurkiness..ness. I think killa is just going to be their cop-out for tomorrow- they have been dragging him along, and plan on finally getting rid of him in lylo.

I have voted multiple times this day. I initially unvoted killa because it didn't sit well with me that several people hopped along with me at the drop of a hat. But maybe, like me, they wanted to move things along?

I already have talked about how OP has gone all over today, every time I think that I figured out who he suspects and what he is planning to do, there is suddenly a new vote from him. Given that he seems ready to lynch at least four players, likely five, I am ready to put him at L-1.
Well, I can't say the same thing about you. You push a case for a long amount of time, when nobody buys it, you go for the easier lynch. Now you're doing it again. Not surprised at all when it comes from you.

I am not ready to lynch at least four people/five. If I was so ready to just get a lynch in, I would've just kept my vote on Spyrex, and waited for him to hammer. Or killa,whose wagon grew fast. I am only ready to lynch two people for sure- you and Spyrex. You two for sure I know are scum. I am leaning towards armlx being the third one, except I would think it wouldn't be that obvious. Making a case against you would be an utter waste of time (a case by me against anyone would be) because you would just refute everything and ignore it. So would your partners. Spyrex is your partner. Several people agree with me - just because they agree with me doesn't make them my partner. I haven't buddied The Ad (or Firestarter or SC like you used to say). Everytime you say I am a likely partner of someone, it turns out false. You guys are spewing lies, and the town is buying it.

In summary: I am not scum. Obviously, I can't prove it. My playstyle has been erratic, but that is because I am trying to find scum. I did find it. They tried to fool me with their odd behavior and comments, that his buddy is trying to make him stop so he looks better, and so I kind of vote hopped. I wanted to prove myself, so I tried making a case, but I gave up, because I suck at doing that, and then I tried looking at people in the background, like TSN, but that didn't reveal anything, and then I figured I would go back to my original 1.5 Day suspect, but now I am back on Spyrex. I think he's scum. Firestarter was right. Spyrex lynched him because of it. Now they are trying to go for me. I am at L-1 now, which is kind of pathetic, since the scum are right in front of us. - SIFOM. I really don't like how Manito is going along with them. Maybe instead of armlx, it is really Manito, and LF has been distancing? I find that hard to believe. I don't think that's the case at all , but I think it's stupid he's voting me because of whatever, but he thinks it okay that Spyrex's fake cases are okay because they were big. Okay. That wasn't really 'in summary', but really, the town is going to loose because of Spyrex and LF. I was stupid enough to go along with them, and now that I'm not voting TheAd like they want me too, because if you disagree with them, you automatically become scum, they have switched to me.

Really, am I the best for a lynch? Because of what- because I can't make up my mind instead of tunneling? Alright then. Good luck winning with solid cases like that.
orangepenguin
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2128 (isolation #107) » Thu Oct 30, 2008 4:49 pm

Post by orangepenguin »

I guess, this way, LF doesn't have to waste time making that "case" against me that he was promising. He can just put the finishing touches on the Manito case for Day 4. He would put me at L-1 during a lylo situation.

confirm vote: Spyrex

I am 100% sure this time. I actually think LF is slightly scummier than Spy, but since they are partners, I won't make a difference. Lets see him defend himself when Spyrex flips scum.
orangepenguin
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2136 (isolation #108) » Fri Oct 31, 2008 12:22 pm

Post by orangepenguin »

Part of me wants to hammer just to prove that Llama and co are scum, but that is what they want. It's not really blaming Spyrex and Llamafluff. The facts are there. I don't want to be manipulated anymore.
orangepenguin
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2140 (isolation #109) » Fri Oct 31, 2008 7:52 pm

Post by orangepenguin »

Sorry, that was phrased really poorly. You weren't really defensive, just ...weird. I don't know how to explain it. I don't think Spyrex is strawmanning (even though I don't really know exactly what that means), but I still think he is scum. And yeah, by the time killa or TSN comes along, I will be deadline lynched, assuming nobody changes there mind, assuming that k7 and TSN don't vote me. Considering they both dislike me, I will probably lynched anyways, so..

It's sad though, because I don't want to loose the game for the town because of my erratic behavior. What happens tomorrow when you find out I am scum? Are you still going to push TheAd, or will you finally lynch Spyrex or LF? Or will it be too late?

I have a question: I am town. You guys have no way of knowing the truth, obviously, but if I am lynched, and you find out that I am town, is tomorrow lylo? Because honestly, you shouldn't speed something like this.

I bet if I "sided" with LF or Spyrex, and just hopped on a Manito wagon or TheAd wagon, I wouldn't be in this scenario. Which is kind of hypocritical, sense I am being voted I think because I change my vote a lot? Er, is that right?
orangepenguin
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2142 (isolation #110) » Fri Oct 31, 2008 8:18 pm

Post by orangepenguin »

Actually, I am not even sure of anyone as town, but myself. I think you and Spy are scum, and I am leaning, actually towards an armlx partner, but it's more likely just killa seven, and you guys are bussing him, because, well, he is killa seven. If I am wrong about Spyrex, and he is town, then I think The Ad is scum. That is why I kept switching, because going back to my poorly phrased underline portion in Spy's post, Spyrex basically kept confusing me with the attitude of his posts. I only have two suspects at the moment, so my base isn't as broad as it might appear to the rest of you.

Didn't TheAd have no votes? I think he would've been a way easier lynch than Spyrex though. I don't really care that he's attacking me, if his reasons were genuine, but I know he is wrong. And I can't do anything to prove a thing. It might appear OMGUSy, but it's not. I truly believe he is scum. I am 90% sure. The 10% is just there, because I am always wrong, and the scum turn out to be the people you last expect (TSN, or..uh, you, even though I do expect you, others don't)
orangepenguin
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2146 (isolation #111) » Sat Nov 01, 2008 8:28 am

Post by orangepenguin »

SpyreX wrote:
Strawmanning is where you pick the one part of a case against you that you can argue against or point out a flaw in and ignore/dismiss the rest.
So, yeah he is.
What other "points" in that case would you like me to argue? I'd love to.
But I didn't even post a case to be strawmanned..

Unless you consider my post a case. IMO, cases are supported with quotes and stuff, and are more cohesive. My post was just a response to the votes against me, and my final thoughts, pretty much.
orangepenguin
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2148 (isolation #112) » Sat Nov 01, 2008 8:52 am

Post by orangepenguin »

I think a TheAd lynch would serve a better purpose than my lynch would. That is, under the assumption that Spyrex isn't scum, in an odd turn of events.
orangepenguin
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2151 (isolation #113) » Sat Nov 01, 2008 1:47 pm

Post by orangepenguin »

In my first game on the site, I got lynched after making an LOS that had only person as scum, the rest either labeled town, or neither, because I was so sure that this one person was scum. Both of us ended up being town though. I do think I was wrong about some of my votes (..TSN), but I did like my K7 vote, TheAd vote, and Spyrex. I just don't think both TheAd and Spyrex can be scum. It's either one or the other. Since TheAd has no one really backing him, but Spyrex does, on top of everything else Spy has done, I like my vote where it is. I don't plan on changing it. If I am lynched now because of it, then that's the name of the game. I was played by the mafia. Now I am going to be lynched by them.

The Ad or Netlava might as well hammer, because nothing I say is convincing anyone to unvote me. armlx has written me off as obvious scum, Spyrex is keeping my vote on me, unless I were to change it to TheAd, whom he wants gone more than me, and LF isn't going to unvote me unless I follow his Manito plan. Or maybe I should hammer, because TSN and k7, whom both want me gone, are AWOL, and I am only keeping the scum from winning by staying alive. Except I don't want to give up. I just don't understand why I am even the lynch choice. I don't want just "a lynch". I want scum to be lynched. But that's not going to happen when certain townies are siding with them, and believing everything that is said.

LF, why are you town? Why should I believe you? What have you done so far to convince me that you're innocent? Same with Spyrex. You don't have to respond. Why should you? I am the one being lynched today, whether I like it or not. It really should be between TheAd and LF, but sadly, it's me. And Spyrex, but he isn't going to be lynched. I am surprised Manito isn't pushing Netlava anymore since FL is gone. What happened Manito? I realize you're busy with RL, which is fine, but you just voted me and ran off.
orangepenguin
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2171 (isolation #114) » Mon Nov 03, 2008 7:13 pm

Post by orangepenguin »

Wouldn't it be smarter just to lynch one of those two, for example k7, that way, only one person dies instead of two? That is, of course, if we don't come to a decision of lynching me or not. Like, on Thursday, if we're still stuck at 4-3, then I would rather lynch killa then having both killa and TSN modkilled.
orangepenguin
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2172 (isolation #115) » Mon Nov 03, 2008 7:15 pm

Post by orangepenguin »

LlamaFluff wrote:
armlx wrote:Sooooo....

Are we just waiting on a decision re:TSPN and K7.
Yep, im not switching, I dont think OP will self-hammer, or any of the Spyrex voters move.

mod
if you modkill TSN and K7 does votecount reset?
I will not hammer myself. That would be bad for the town. I don't see how me hammering would help us in the end, except put the scum closer to a win. The only benefit it would have is move us forward. But it'd probably be lylo, if I died, or close to it.
orangepenguin
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2179 (isolation #116) » Tue Nov 04, 2008 2:56 pm

Post by orangepenguin »

armlx wrote:
Wouldn't it be smarter just to lynch one of those two, for example k7, that way, only one person dies instead of two?
This is just dumb scum logic.
Uh, no, just dumb logic. I didn't realize that the modkills would happen anyways. I just thought it'd be better that only one person was modkilled/lynched, instead of two. If I was scum, I wouldn't have even said anything.

But of course, I expect to get wine thrown at me now.
orangepenguin
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2181 (isolation #117) » Tue Nov 04, 2008 4:21 pm

Post by orangepenguin »

88 Pages is a lot. I doubt anyone is eager enough to take that on. I hope so though. Especially since both of them have barely posted.
orangepenguin
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2187 (isolation #118) » Tue Nov 04, 2008 8:31 pm

Post by orangepenguin »

I could see the scum wanting to keep killa alive. I guess nobody cares about TSN, who is a lot less scummier than killa?
orangepenguin
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2196 (isolation #119) » Wed Nov 05, 2008 3:50 pm

Post by orangepenguin »

I have no problem with them.
orangepenguin
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2202 (isolation #120) » Fri Nov 07, 2008 11:00 am

Post by orangepenguin »

Gee, thanks for the last defense. OMGUS was pretty much the only reason. Way to lose the game for town, making 3.5 so pointless.

So your plan was to replace in, hammer me for revenge, and not allow discussion at all? I think was was right about K7.

spyrex/lf/k7 are scum. If you haven't lost the game already, you will lynch them. I can't believe people still listen to Llamafluff. I should've just shut up, and voted Manito or The Ad like I was supposed to, like I have been all game, only to be used in the end.
orangepenguin
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2222 (isolation #121) » Mon Nov 10, 2008 2:32 pm

Post by orangepenguin »

I feel bad. I would've rather the town listened to me, but lynched the llama. He has been the true puppet master of the double day. If Spyrex does end up as town, I think LF and armlx figured that he'd get lynched eventually. Still not convinced yet though. Good game though. Annoying how KoC basically jumped in the game and hammered me without a defense, not that he would've listened any how.

*eats popcorn in anticipation of the final results*
orangepenguin
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2224 (isolation #122) » Mon Nov 10, 2008 2:40 pm

Post by orangepenguin »

Oh, well, blame llama for making you appear like a scumbuddy. I actually found him more scummier than you, but considering The Ad and Netlava were willing to lynch you, and I did think you were scum, I went for you first. The town should've gone for the obvious choice (llama) first.

I think the scum are

Llama/k7/armlx.

Possibly Manito, if llama was bussing.
orangepenguin
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2235 (isolation #123) » Mon Nov 10, 2008 4:22 pm

Post by orangepenguin »

LF/Manito/TheAd?
orangepenguin
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2243 (isolation #124) » Mon Nov 10, 2008 7:57 pm

Post by orangepenguin »

I knew there was something off of TSN. No wonder you made me not pursue it. :cry: The only person I was wrong about was Manito, who I cleared in my original readthrough- big mistake. I don't feel bad about k7 or spyrex. BUT I DID NOT SUSPECT EVERYONE. I was just totally confused, and I didn't see how not committing to a lynch was as scummy as you guys twisted it to be.
orangepenguin
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2260 (isolation #125) » Tue Nov 11, 2008 2:39 pm

Post by orangepenguin »

LlamaFluff wrote:
ThAdmiral wrote:
LlamaFluff wrote:
ThAdmiral wrote:I don't believe how well the scum played. Well done. Once again proves that doing hardly anything at all can be the best strategy!
Hey now... I did a hell of a lot in this game I thought
True actually. The others hung in the background quite effectively though.

Would that be your best game? It certainly seems hard to top.
Definantly one of my better ones. Scum having a mix of active and lurker did work well though.

The one thing I was surprised at was why everyone went for spyrex and not me. We both played similar in pushing a lot of mislynches with decent ammount of evidence, people just went for him.
I wanted you. But everyone else (that were willing to listen) wanted Spyrex more.
orangepenguin
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2262 (isolation #126) » Tue Nov 11, 2008 3:05 pm

Post by orangepenguin »

Then why did you hammer me! :cry:
orangepenguin
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2271 (isolation #127) » Sat Nov 15, 2008 7:38 pm

Post by orangepenguin »

You wanna know the truth? I only voted Corin because I was getting so annoyed at LF for pushing it. That was my biggest mistake, I think.
orangepenguin
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2273 (isolation #128) » Sun Nov 16, 2008 11:56 am

Post by orangepenguin »

The funny thing was that k7 was never lynched in the end, despite being so "lynchable".

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”