Anastasia
Anastasia
Goon
Anastasia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1261 (isolation #0) » Tue Apr 27, 2021 4:32 pm

Post by Anastasia »

Hi, would anyone like to help me catch up?
Anastasia
Anastasia
Goon
Anastasia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1264 (isolation #1) » Tue Apr 27, 2021 4:49 pm

Post by Anastasia »

In post 1262, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 1261, Anastasia wrote:Hi, would anyone like to help me catch up?
You rolled scum :cry:

Do not worry, my heart is pure :good:
Anastasia
Anastasia
Goon
Anastasia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1267 (isolation #2) » Tue Apr 27, 2021 5:28 pm

Post by Anastasia »

I think Kitty/T3 are both good police officers who want to keep our beautiful town safe.

I would trust both of them.

I am here because I am happy to play with all of you of course!
Anastasia
Anastasia
Goon
Anastasia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1270 (isolation #3) » Tue Apr 27, 2021 5:30 pm

Post by Anastasia »

I like Marky mark

I think he has an easy going confidence about him that makes me want to trust him.

I don't know who SMB is?
Anastasia
Anastasia
Goon
Anastasia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1271 (isolation #4) » Tue Apr 27, 2021 5:31 pm

Post by Anastasia »

what is acab?
Anastasia
Anastasia
Goon
Anastasia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1274 (isolation #5) » Tue Apr 27, 2021 6:06 pm

Post by Anastasia »

I did not read anything before replacing in.

I've skimmed the first fifteen pages but unfortunately I've forgotten all about it, I will have to read it again later and do a better job of putting my notes to paper.

I don't understand what the cops are bastards phrase means.

I don't really think in terms of who deserves to die because that can sometimes get in the way of catching the bad guys.
Anastasia
Anastasia
Goon
Anastasia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1282 (isolation #6) » Tue Apr 27, 2021 8:08 pm

Post by Anastasia »

In post 1275, Vasex wrote:Ok, one more question for now. Are you talking about the last Mark's posts, the first ones or all of them?

I've skimmed all of his posts and I think he's someone I can trust - he's got a very carefree and confident tone that I find very appealing.

His response to Etine's distress feels like it comes from a place of genuine sympathy.
Anastasia
Anastasia
Goon
Anastasia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1283 (isolation #7) » Tue Apr 27, 2021 8:15 pm

Post by Anastasia »

In post 602, Etine wrote:Hi. I'm breaking character for a moment to say this to you all:

I've been playing up a exaggerated sense of oneself, and my objective this game was to have fun and be a clown. I wanted to let loose and be positive. I've had too many games where I feel in a very negative headspace and it was taking a toll on me.

You guys aren't taking my words with sensitivity, despite my willingness to open up. I've pretty much done my job here. I'm not vibing with the high majority of active and I claimed my role because I was worn out by the unending shit I was getting. I've been dreading coming in here and I feel extremely done with the game in general. If you want to lim me on the merit of information (which is always a stupid fucking reason), by all means do it. Now that I've broken the facade, I've pretty much failed on my own objective. Maybe a lot of you resonate more with cold and factual instead of free-spirited. I don't know really. I'm not saying this to get your pity, because really I'm not generally an emotional player. If there are reads people want me to clarify on, I will do so.
In post 605, Etine wrote:It might be wrong to say but I just have that little faith based on my own personal reads. At least for D1? I'm not going to sit here and whine and say you guys are gonna lose the game if you vote me. I did however feel something existential as the day progressed. The pressure I felt was more or less internal. I am completely aware that I wasn't near death and my claim wasn't well-thought. However? I did it because I want the shock effect of doing so to maybe get others to rethink my slot. Maybe even get them to talk about other things. When you are the center of discussion, it's fine for a little bit because you get a personal outlook on how people are reading your slot. However, if that continues to ad nauseum, it gets very overbearing and it's hard to find goodwill in a sea of misguided townies, compared to opportunistic scum.

Honestly that should tip you off right there as to why my lim is probably bad and I'm town, because nobody wants to deal with the consequence of my death. They want to chalk it up as my fault and nothing else.

This feels very much like hurt town to me

I hope you feel better Etine!
Anastasia
Anastasia
Goon
Anastasia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1284 (isolation #8) » Tue Apr 27, 2021 8:51 pm

Post by Anastasia »

NDMath might be scum.

What does everyone think?
Anastasia
Anastasia
Goon
Anastasia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1288 (isolation #9) » Tue Apr 27, 2021 8:58 pm

Post by Anastasia »

If you look at ND's posting iso, there is little substance and few posts.

Most importantly he does not seem to engage with the action that's happened already today in the major wagons.

He barely says anything about Etine's alignment - this type of hands off approach is often used by scum who do not want their fingerprints on an early town-wagon.

His read on kitty switched from town to scum fairly quickly and I don't really see the justification for the progression.
Anastasia
Anastasia
Goon
Anastasia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1291 (isolation #10) » Tue Apr 27, 2021 9:00 pm

Post by Anastasia »

if you pull up NDMath's iso and F5 "Etine" you can read all of the comments he made about Etine. I believe that is stranger than his defending of my predecessor.
Anastasia
Anastasia
Goon
Anastasia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1292 (isolation #11) » Tue Apr 27, 2021 9:01 pm

Post by Anastasia »

In post 1290, Vasex wrote:Do you know ND from other games?
I can't say we are acquainted with each other.
Anastasia
Anastasia
Goon
Anastasia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1293 (isolation #12) » Tue Apr 27, 2021 9:03 pm

Post by Anastasia »

Who would you like to eliminate today Vasex?
Anastasia
Anastasia
Goon
Anastasia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1295 (isolation #13) » Tue Apr 27, 2021 9:06 pm

Post by Anastasia »

That's interesting.

Would you like to tell me why?
Anastasia
Anastasia
Goon
Anastasia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1296 (isolation #14) » Tue Apr 27, 2021 9:13 pm

Post by Anastasia »

You don't have to lay out a case that's incredibly convincing if you don't have one.

Just the first reason that comes to your mind is fine.
Anastasia
Anastasia
Goon
Anastasia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1307 (isolation #15) » Tue Apr 27, 2021 10:12 pm

Post by Anastasia »

In post 1297, Vasex wrote:And this strang password problem, this is so bad reason not to be active... really.

Do you believe Artemiana lied about forgetting her password? It's an alt account so why is this unreasonable to happen?

If the issue is with inactivity, DCL has only 4 posts and NDMath has 9 posts - are you suspicious of their inactivity as well?
Anastasia
Anastasia
Goon
Anastasia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1308 (isolation #16) » Tue Apr 27, 2021 10:14 pm

Post by Anastasia »

In post 1297, Vasex wrote:So I found Artemiana was defending Kitty (attacking Mark immediately after his vote for Kitty; attacking me and... attacking claimed Etine lol), then she was defending Andre against me with strange confidence, then strange defending of Artemiana from the side of NDMath... Somewhere here is a scum or scummies. Some defending can be not only defending if the partners but also can be pocketing of townie, making allies...
Then instant searching for replacement of Artemiana after the vote for her from DGB.
And this strang password problem, this is so bad reason not to be active... really.

You believe Artemiana's defense of Kitty is bad? If the scum plan is for Kitty to fake-claim cop, why would Artemiana-scum even defend Kitty-Scum?

If you believe NDMath's defense of Artemiana is scummy - wouldn't the issue be on NDMath's side?

Artemiana had two votes on her when she asked for replacement - do you believe this is a scummy replace-out under pressure?
Anastasia
Anastasia
Goon
Anastasia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1310 (isolation #17) » Tue Apr 27, 2021 10:16 pm

Post by Anastasia »

I don't really understand how your progression on NDMath can be that you don't particularly townread him, you wouldn't cry if he were to die, you think his defense of me is strange, but you would rather eliminate me than him.

Especially if activity is an issue as you claim it is.
Anastasia
Anastasia
Goon
Anastasia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1311 (isolation #18) » Tue Apr 27, 2021 10:17 pm

Post by Anastasia »

In post 1309, Vasex wrote:I can easy believe that she is a scum and lied about everything.
Dcl had v/la till... today? Whats the problem?
Nd maybe scum, though he talks more about the game.
so if Artemiana had VLA'd it would have be acceptable for you her absence but because she said she lost her password to the account that's something you find fishy?

What is the scum motivation to lie about inactivity over the first several days?
Anastasia
Anastasia
Goon
Anastasia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1312 (isolation #19) » Tue Apr 27, 2021 10:23 pm

Post by Anastasia »

VOTE: NDMath

If you do find his defense of me actually strange I suggest you should vote him - it feels like you are acknowledging what he has done is scummy but you don't actually want to vote there.
Anastasia
Anastasia
Goon
Anastasia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1315 (isolation #20) » Tue Apr 27, 2021 10:26 pm

Post by Anastasia »

If she was scum who wanted to lie low she can easily make up a different excuse or VLA.

There is no need for a password excuse.
Anastasia
Anastasia
Goon
Anastasia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1316 (isolation #21) » Tue Apr 27, 2021 10:28 pm

Post by Anastasia »

In post 1313, Vasex wrote:Artemianas defending is more weird
Can you quote the relevant parts and what makes it weird to you?
Anastasia
Anastasia
Goon
Anastasia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1317 (isolation #22) » Tue Apr 27, 2021 10:33 pm

Post by Anastasia »

In post 1313, Vasex wrote:Artemianas defending is more weird
the more I think about this line - especially in conjunction with your earlier shading of NDMath the more I think you are actually aligned with him.

It doesn't actually make a lot of sense for you to defend him here if you find him suspicious from a Town!YouPOV

It feels like you are using this excuse to not vote him rather than this being an actual belief you hold.
Anastasia
Anastasia
Goon
Anastasia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1318 (isolation #23) » Tue Apr 27, 2021 10:37 pm

Post by Anastasia »

It's actually amusing how you've managed to contort yourself into this position Vasex.

You acknowledge that my suspicion of NDMath is interesting and holds water but you resolutely insist on eliminating me over him and come up with excuses for it that I'm fairly sure you don't actually believe.

Your words don't follow a logical stream of thought - they are incredibly reach-y and weak - you are looking for excuses to hold the world-view you want.

Thanks for a pleasant evening - I must retire now.
Anastasia
Anastasia
Goon
Anastasia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1404 (isolation #24) » Wed Apr 28, 2021 2:37 pm

Post by Anastasia »

In post 1402, Save The Dragons wrote:VOTE: Anastasia

Do you find Vasex's case against me compelling?
Anastasia
Anastasia
Goon
Anastasia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1405 (isolation #25) » Wed Apr 28, 2021 2:40 pm

Post by Anastasia »

In post 1376, DrippingGoofball wrote:It's fucking Day 1, I could be wrong.
You are wrong about me.

I'm happy to discuss things with you to help correct this.

I'd like you to be right about me.

Help me help you.
Anastasia
Anastasia
Goon
Anastasia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1407 (isolation #26) » Wed Apr 28, 2021 2:49 pm

Post by Anastasia »

Thanks Etine, you are so sweet.
Anastasia
Anastasia
Goon
Anastasia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1415 (isolation #27) » Wed Apr 28, 2021 3:21 pm

Post by Anastasia »

In post 1411, Save The Dragons wrote:
In post 1404, Anastasia wrote:
In post 1402, Save The Dragons wrote:VOTE: Anastasia

Do you find Vasex's case against me compelling?
not really i just find voting for your slot compelling
because?
Anastasia
Anastasia
Goon
Anastasia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1417 (isolation #28) » Wed Apr 28, 2021 3:27 pm

Post by Anastasia »

In post 1413, Save The Dragons wrote:my biggest problem with anastasia is her defense it is coming off scummy, it's too casual. kind of a gut read.

So you are scumreading the delivery and not the content?

I've laid out a few townreads and a scumread. Do you disagree with my thought process or conclusions?
Anastasia
Anastasia
Goon
Anastasia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1419 (isolation #29) » Wed Apr 28, 2021 3:31 pm

Post by Anastasia »

In post 1412, Save The Dragons wrote:have you read the game?

I have read a few ISOs and skimmed the first 30 pages or so.

Is there anything that happened you would like to discuss in particular?
Anastasia
Anastasia
Goon
Anastasia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1424 (isolation #30) » Wed Apr 28, 2021 3:43 pm

Post by Anastasia »

In post 1422, Save The Dragons wrote:i agree few posts, but i'm not sure if there's little substance, can you clarify why his posts seem to have little substance? this is an argument that can be made about your slot.

I've posted more than he has and I've been here for 1/6th of the time, I don't think you can make the same argument for my slot presently.

I think the way he avoids commenting on Etine's alignment is scummy, in the way that when a scum sees a wagon take off on a townie early, the scum does not want to derail the wagon but also does not want to leave his fingerprints on it by pushing it. The words he said about Etine feel like the comments of a scum who does not want to push one way or the other.
Anastasia
Anastasia
Goon
Anastasia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1426 (isolation #31) » Wed Apr 28, 2021 3:44 pm

Post by Anastasia »

In post 1423, Save The Dragons wrote:
In post 1267, Anastasia wrote:I think Kitty/T3 are both good police officers who want to keep our beautiful town safe.

I would trust both of them.
does this mean you're TRing both cop claims

Yes, when I skimmed their ISOs I found them both to be fairly townie, I think it is safe to let them live and have the mafia worry about dealing with them.
Anastasia
Anastasia
Goon
Anastasia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1428 (isolation #32) » Wed Apr 28, 2021 3:49 pm

Post by Anastasia »

In post 1422, Save The Dragons wrote:i'm not sure that everyone commented on etine's alignment, are you scumreading other people for this?

I usually go one at a time when I review a game replacing in. Who else do you suspect for doing this? I'd be happy to look at them.

I don't particularly like Vasex because I think he moves from vote to vote without conviction - it feels like he is hunting for who is easy to push out - he has a loud voice.

So I looked at the activity list to see who was inactive/not posting and I saw NDMath. Then I looked at his ISO and found things that I thought were scum-indicative.

When I asked Vasex about this, Vasex's comments about NDMath made me believe they are aligned Mafia together.

Sometimes in games you look for what should be happening but is not happening. Why is NDMath skating by without any attention paid to him? Why is his post count under 10 without reason? Why are his comments about Etine so bland and vague?

I believe the explanation where he is scum would help fit all of this together.
Anastasia
Anastasia
Goon
Anastasia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1437 (isolation #33) » Wed Apr 28, 2021 4:46 pm

Post by Anastasia »

In post 1429, Save The Dragons wrote:okay what do you think about samantha and dunnstral?
In post 688, Andresvmb wrote:I did end up reading Etine’s emotional reaction to being wagoned (not the Claim actually, just the reaction) as I was randomly scrolling through some of the pages, and it’s fairly obvious they’re Town.
what do you think of the quote above?
I think Andres is right that Etine is fairly obviously town.

I will read Samantha/Dunnstral's ISOs and get back to you
Anastasia
Anastasia
Goon
Anastasia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1438 (isolation #34) » Wed Apr 28, 2021 4:52 pm

Post by Anastasia »

In post 1435, Etine wrote:I just think Vasex is really full of himself but not in a scummy way. Something tells me if he had a bunch of lowposting lackies as well he would air his frustrations more in his Scum PT than with blunt force like he is right now. The crux of my own read on Vasex is that I skim a ton of his posts because they are just so frequent at this rate. Is there anything that Vasex has done particularily that makes you think he's scum? Or is it just a package deal with NDMath because of his defense? If NDmath is scum (which I am reading them independently for), I'd have a hard time picking out partners.

Well there is also the way Vasex approached my slot. It feels like he is really reaching for an excuse to vote me out rather than this being a genuine belief that he has inside that I am scum. When he talks to me I think he is unsure whether he wants to scumread me, eliminate me, get me to vote with him, or flirt with me. When I press him to commit, he decides he wants to commit to the elimination but I ask him a question of why and he spends quite a bit of time to come up with reasons that are not very good, esp for someone who wants my elimination above all others in the game.

Some people like to take control of threads when they are scum, it's not really about airing out frustrations as it is throwing things everywhere and seeing what will stick. Overwhelming a thread with volume is a legitimate scum tactic if there is a power vacuum that you can fill.
Anastasia
Anastasia
Goon
Anastasia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1440 (isolation #35) » Wed Apr 28, 2021 4:57 pm

Post by Anastasia »

Samantha's ISO feels very much like surface level vibing. She's comfortable interacting in real time but doesn't really commit to things in a way that is readable. She is comfortable engaging with multiple people and I don't see anything that I would say skews her towards town for me - alot of her posts are unmemorable filler and she doesn't really try to make an impact on anything. I would slot her around null-scum.
Anastasia
Anastasia
Goon
Anastasia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1441 (isolation #36) » Wed Apr 28, 2021 5:00 pm

Post by Anastasia »

I like Dunnstral; his takes during the day such as Cabd not doing anything, questioning STD, shading NDMath feel like pro-active town play on his part.

He feels unafraid of conflict and he's got an attractive aggressiveness that makes me want to believe he is town here.
Anastasia
Anastasia
Goon
Anastasia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1446 (isolation #37) » Wed Apr 28, 2021 6:25 pm

Post by Anastasia »

I can assure you that I'm quite human ;)
Anastasia
Anastasia
Goon
Anastasia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1452 (isolation #38) » Wed Apr 28, 2021 7:44 pm

Post by Anastasia »

In post 1449, Vasex wrote:Anastasia, is Andre a town for you?

Need more data.

He promises to catch up at some point, I'd like to see more from him, nothing he's posted really swings one way or the other for me.
Anastasia
Anastasia
Goon
Anastasia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1465 (isolation #39) » Wed Apr 28, 2021 10:21 pm

Post by Anastasia »

In post 1462, Vasex wrote:trying to be allies with almost everyone, only pushing NDMath (who trs her). Even T3 and Kitty are townies for her.
this is a lie
Anastasia
Anastasia
Goon
Anastasia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1467 (isolation #40) » Wed Apr 28, 2021 10:24 pm

Post by Anastasia »

you said I tried to make allies with everyone. That's simply not true.
Anastasia
Anastasia
Goon
Anastasia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1468 (isolation #41) » Wed Apr 28, 2021 10:24 pm

Post by Anastasia »

I think you are inventing a scum motivation now because you find yourself forced to attack me and needing to protect NDMath from me.
Anastasia
Anastasia
Goon
Anastasia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1470 (isolation #42) » Wed Apr 28, 2021 10:28 pm

Post by Anastasia »

In post 1285, Vasex wrote:Anastasia, who is a scum? Find at least one, maybe a range of scummies. Before that your searching for townies is good, but it can be interpetated now as trying to save yourself making as much allies as possible.
You dont want to elim kitty and t3, so you have alternates instead of you for elimination: Cabd and Enchant. Of course you can propose someone else
This is your first "attack" on me for TRing people and assigning my thoughts a "scum motivation" that I am trying to make allies.

Prior to this post I had TR'd exactly four players: Marky, Kitty, T3 and Etine - 4 out of 20 players playing this game.

According to your interpretation of events, I am "trying to make allies" with almost everyone in the game.

This is an outright lie.
Anastasia
Anastasia
Goon
Anastasia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1472 (isolation #43) » Wed Apr 28, 2021 10:33 pm

Post by Anastasia »

In post 1462, Vasex wrote:Ana came and immediately fixing this (because there is a high risk for her to be elimed)
This is also another outright lie. There was no real risk to me when I rep'd in, I had one or maybe two votes?

I gave my thoughts as requested. You continue to lie and obfuscate about what I have done.
Anastasia
Anastasia
Goon
Anastasia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1473 (isolation #44) » Wed Apr 28, 2021 10:34 pm

Post by Anastasia »

In post 1471, Vasex wrote:I think that you can be with NDMath.
Then why do you keep defending him from me?
Anastasia
Anastasia
Goon
Anastasia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1474 (isolation #45) » Wed Apr 28, 2021 10:36 pm

Post by Anastasia »

In post 1464, Vasex wrote:but if Anastasia and/or Kitty are/is town, everything can change for me (t3? dgb? girls? etine? cabd,dunn,dcl...)

if im dead after the night, use this list like my very thoughtful (considered) conclusion for now.

This line is a fake thought.

It makes 0 sense for the scum to night kill you if you push me dead today and I flip town.

You would be elim-bait tommorrow since I will die screaming that you are scum. There is no motivation for the scum to kill elim-bait such as yourself after I flip green.
Anastasia
Anastasia
Goon
Anastasia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1475 (isolation #46) » Wed Apr 28, 2021 10:42 pm

Post by Anastasia »

I hope you do not think I am upset at you,

I am actually having quite a lot of fun, it is exhilarating having a bad guy try to murder you. Better than a nightkill.

Thank you for that.

I think it is a bit like dancing, you learn a lot about someone when they are trying to find excuses to convince everyone to murder you.

I have had too much fun for tonight and must rest.

I will talk to you tomorrow if I have time.

Good Night.
Anastasia
Anastasia
Goon
Anastasia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1548 (isolation #47) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 2:14 pm

Post by Anastasia »

Cabd using Momrangel(Artemiana)'s inactivity to vote me instead of engaging me on my content is highly suspicious.

If he is town I am infinitely disappointed in him.
Anastasia
Anastasia
Goon
Anastasia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1550 (isolation #48) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 2:18 pm

Post by Anastasia »

In post 1507, Anya wrote:VOTE: anastasia

you ignored my questions is my internet not working?
I apologize I was focused elsewhere, I'll go to it now.
Anastasia
Anastasia
Goon
Anastasia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1554 (isolation #49) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 2:27 pm

Post by Anastasia »

In post 1453, Anya wrote:Ana would do you think of Kitty

he pretended to think he was hammered when he clearly wasn't and has a convenient claim which was also countered by T4's cop claim
I think Kitty feels like a town, I don't see the downside to letting Kitty live to give us a result even if the belief is that Kitty is scum? In the downside if kitty flips green we at least have the investigation result.
Anastasia
Anastasia
Goon
Anastasia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1558 (isolation #50) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 2:34 pm

Post by Anastasia »

It's telling that you've decided to engage with the other responses to your wall instead of the person you are voting.

Instead of caring to refine your read you've decided to ignore me.

I think you know that Town!You plays better than this and you want to avoid me because it's harder to tell someone who is town that they are scum.
Anastasia
Anastasia
Goon
Anastasia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1560 (isolation #51) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 2:37 pm

Post by Anastasia »

Her inactivity is not limited to this game, something you can easily check.

Saying she replaced out because she is scum is a beneath your level of town play.
Anastasia
Anastasia
Goon
Anastasia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1562 (isolation #52) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 2:42 pm

Post by Anastasia »

You assign a scum motivation to Artemiana's inactivity/replace-out rather than taking it on face value that she did not have the time to play this game.

If you were town you would look at her activity across all of her games to decide if she had ghosted this one specifically.

Instead you've jumped straight to scum motive attribution and refuse to look at what I have done since replacing in.

You've been nominated for Paragon no? I would expect better townplay from someone with your stature.
Anastasia
Anastasia
Goon
Anastasia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1563 (isolation #53) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 2:46 pm

Post by Anastasia »

Also the symmetric nature of your "read-wall" feels fake.

4-4-4-6-2 feels like something you planned out to look pretty rather than how you actually feel about each slot.

I could probably pick out your entire scum team just based on how fake your reads are.

I should do that.
Anastasia
Anastasia
Goon
Anastasia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1566 (isolation #54) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 2:48 pm

Post by Anastasia »

It's interesting that post is the one your responded to.

It shows you are here and you have no answers for my previous post.

The problem with being as open-wolfy as you are is that you do need to fake some level of confidence in your scumread when I push back on it.

You have nothing there, it is like open air beneath a Spring Sky.
Anastasia
Anastasia
Goon
Anastasia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1567 (isolation #55) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 2:49 pm

Post by Anastasia »

In post 1565, Cabd wrote:Also without bringing up ongoing games, the notion that I did not control for activity reasons isn't really a thing.
I'm fairly sure looking at replacement activity does not violate the ongoing games rule as it pertains to a general level of activity across all games and not activity in a specific game.
Anastasia
Anastasia
Goon
Anastasia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1568 (isolation #56) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 2:52 pm

Post by Anastasia »

In post 1564, Cabd wrote:Please do, would be happy to see your results!
This is also the wrong reaction to my accusation.

You being genuinely curious about whether I can pick out your entire scum team from your fake read-wall shows a level of curiosity displayed by scum who is amused.

I'm sure you've hidden your team well.

You need to adopt a townie POV in your responses to avoid giving yourself away.
Anastasia
Anastasia
Goon
Anastasia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1569 (isolation #57) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 2:53 pm

Post by Anastasia »

I think maybe you play better as scum when you are not pressured to respond in real time and can just lurk and create large posts full of air and nothing.

When I press you in real time your responses betray your alignment.
Anastasia
Anastasia
Goon
Anastasia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1570 (isolation #58) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 2:55 pm

Post by Anastasia »

VOTE: Cabd

I hope you had as much fun as I did
Anastasia
Anastasia
Goon
Anastasia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1577 (isolation #59) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 3:16 pm

Post by Anastasia »

In post 1574, Cabd wrote:I will keep my conviction in this metatell well past the grave into the dead thread if needed.

Going full steam attack towards a demotivated me isn't a bad play, but I mean, yeah, I'm no big loss and I doubt many people listen to me after I die, so, bully on you?

Half of my townreads already wrote the "Cabd was very dumb town let's just take the day one mislim as a mistake and move on ignoring him" post in their heads anyways.

Clearly not my crowd or my game.

If you are actually town then I just have no words for how disappointed I am that you've decided to go all in on some "meta-tell" on someone who posted 8 times without any regard for their site activity or the play of their replacement.

I really do expect better from you.
Anastasia
Anastasia
Goon
Anastasia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1583 (isolation #60) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 3:32 pm

Post by Anastasia »

In post 1581, Kerset wrote:Ana you should remove bias from your judges. First Vasex then Cabd. You just happen to find the most scummy people, who accuse you.
I usually have a conversation with people who vote for me and try to figure out their alignment through their responses.

Save the Dragons for example feels townie - not just because he unvoted me, but because I feel a real curiosity to his line of inquiry and an open minded nuance to his thoughts.

Cabd/Vasex feel like they are not trying to assemble a puzzle, not trying to figure out whether they are correct.

It feels more like they have an elimination that they want, and they clutch to a string of thought that gets them there - it's a frame of thinking that lacks curiosity.

I don't believe either of them truly see me as someone they suspect - just someone that they might be able to get mis-eliminated today.
Anastasia
Anastasia
Goon
Anastasia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1584 (isolation #61) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 3:52 pm

Post by Anastasia »

One thing I do not do is OMGUS back at people haphazardly with no thought.

I try to see if I can see what their belief/case on me is from their POV.

For example this is Cabd's "case" on my slot being scum:

In post 1537, Cabd wrote:Anastasia - Marangal (the original owner of the slot via her alt Artemis) and I go extremely way back. As in "Mara was the IC of my first or second newbie game in 2013" back. As in "Literally went to IRL meetups at anime cons" far back. Town-Mara, cognizant of and seeing my "Help I need a friendly face to help me engage into this game" signals being thrown into the ether? She fucking steps up and uses me as her leverage to get both of us back into the game, and HARD. If, for some crazy reason she cannot? She encourages me to keep it up and tries to find that person for me instead. Know what town-mara never fucking does? The crickets form this game.

I don't believe he actually believes this case.

If you examine Artemiana's ISO, it is 1 ego post on Thursday and then 7 short posts on Saturday over ~4 hours of real time.

She then flaked out of the game.

She never really engaged into the game, the likeliest explanation from a neutral POV without knowledge of her role pm is that this player did not have time and flaked out due to activity.

Instead he's decided to read into it that Momrangel saw his signals sent to her about needing a friendly face to get engaged and purposefully snubbed him?

Where is the evidence she even read his appeal? She literally only showed up for about 4 hours total the entire game and mostly talked with Vasex when she was here.

The expectation he has of her is unreasonable for the time she committed to the game and the motivation assignment doesn't actually make sense here.

What is the scum motivation for her to snub him if they have this link ? Wouldn't Scum!Artemiana needing an anchor decide to buddy up to someone like Cabd? Instead she just ghosts him because she doesn't want him to be engaged? I find his entire line of thinking incredibly reachy and unlikely to come from a town!POV.
Anastasia
Anastasia
Goon
Anastasia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1603 (isolation #62) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 9:43 pm

Post by Anastasia »

It's interesting that Vasex and Cabd both insist on calling me by my predecessor's name Arte despite the fact that I have 7x her posts and done much more in the game.

They can't find anything solid to attack me on so they have to resort to attacking my predecessor who replaced out.

Purposefully refusing to engage with my content to attack Arte for flaking out is just scum opportunism.
Anastasia
Anastasia
Goon
Anastasia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1604 (isolation #63) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 9:44 pm

Post by Anastasia »

In post 1594, Vasex wrote:I dont care, the day is too long for me, im loosing interest
It's interesting here how little time he spends voting Cabd.

For someone who is so "eager" to get the day over with he is quite reluctant to kill those that I think are his partners ;)
Anastasia
Anastasia
Goon
Anastasia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1605 (isolation #64) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 9:45 pm

Post by Anastasia »

In post 1601, Vasex wrote:...or maybe he is just making distancing with Arte/Dunn... but even in that case elimination of arte shouldnt be a mistake
It's quite telling here that he is already hedging in case Cabd loses the 1v1 with me and goes down, he is already preparing for tomorrow where he will argue that Cabd/Me are actually Scum/Scum.

Does anyone else see the conversation I just had with Cabd and believe that's scum theater?
Anastasia
Anastasia
Goon
Anastasia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1606 (isolation #65) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 10:05 pm

Post by Anastasia »

In post 1599, Vasex wrote:Cabd attacks people, which he knows very well. Arte and Dunn.
The only question is it because he really sure he found scums, or just worried about that they can easily find him knowing him too...?
Buuuut... talking about the second option. Neither Artemiana(and Anastasia), nor Dunn were suspecting Cabd... Artestasia's scumreads: mark,vasex,etine,ndmath,samantha. Dunn scumread mostly only STD.... This is std scumreads cabd, but dunn scumreads std, not cabd... "what has cabd done?", "exactly"
Well , this is a quite strange tactic for cabd-scum to attack Artestasia and Dunn, who are not dangerous for him at all.
Maybe only one exception: if they are dangerous for his partners. But their voices are not too loud and they cannot create a wagon to ndmath or std ... so... it seems cabd is town really. Or just sick/crazy, like fond of fonding difficulties for himself, attacking his allies.
Though Dunn has voted Andre, then Kityy voted Andre, but still cabd was waiting rather long with no real danger for Andre...

I think cabd is town
I've been reading this over and over trying to figure out how this can be a reasonable thought process.

Vasex is struggling to figure out why Cabd would attack me/Dunnstral here.

His thought process is entirely on whether me/dunnstral are a threat for Cabd.

He completely ignores the fact that Cabd is the leading wagon in the game at this point and momentum is shifting towards eliminating him for producing little content of value.

He completely ignores the actual merits of Cabd's posts vis-a-vis me.

Vasex's progression on Cabd does not actually make sense.

I would've found it more believable if he had simply said I think Ana is scum and since Cabd wants to kill her he must be town.

Instead it's this convoluted assessment where he looks like he's completely forgotten he's supposed to suspect me.
Anastasia
Anastasia
Goon
Anastasia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1609 (isolation #66) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 10:25 pm

Post by Anastasia »

In post 1608, Vasex wrote:scum scum scum

You could repeat this ten million times and it would not change my role pm one nanometer.

I am town.
Anastasia
Anastasia
Goon
Anastasia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1611 (isolation #67) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 10:28 pm

Post by Anastasia »

In post 1610, Vasex wrote:
In post 1606, Anastasia wrote:He completely ignores the actual merits of Cabd's posts vis-a-vis me.
What? Do you mean he attacks you because you attacked him? Could you prove it? Your iso proves the opposite
I mean you don't actually look at the posts we made at each other to analyze which of us is town and which is scum.

You approach it from a motivation based standpoint which doesn't actually make sense.

There is obviously a reason for Cabd to attack me, he is leading wagon at 5 votes, if he doesn't generate an alternative he will die.
Anastasia
Anastasia
Goon
Anastasia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1612 (isolation #68) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 10:29 pm

Post by Anastasia »

You complain over and over that the day is too long and we need an elimination and you throw your vote around like you don't care who flips.

But when it's actually your buddy Cabd being run up, suddenly you get cold feet.

It is a tell. He will flip red and I will come for you tommorrow.
Anastasia
Anastasia
Goon
Anastasia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1616 (isolation #69) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 10:36 pm

Post by Anastasia »

In post 1613, Vasex wrote:so why did he choose artemiana (long time ago; there were better alternatives if to count votes) and dunn
He only made a comment about Artemiana a long time ago - he did not commit to a vote/push then.

If anything my entrance into the game should've made him re-evaluate the slot rather than use information from a cold read.

Instead he ignores my posting in order to focus on Artemiana's posting instead.

Do you believe this read is something he really thought? Why post it today if Artemiana disappeared days ago? - Would've made more sense to post it then and push for her elim then if this is real suspicion on his side that Artemiana is doing this bad thing.

Timing is strange no?

I can give you clue - Today Cabd became the leading wagon - Samantha/STD voted for him - less than a week left in the game and he needs to create something or he dies - that is obvious motivation for scum!him to push me.
Anastasia
Anastasia
Goon
Anastasia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1617 (isolation #70) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 10:36 pm

Post by Anastasia »

In post 1614, Vasex wrote:
In post 1612, Anastasia wrote:you throw your vote around like you don't care who flips.
Sometime its true, so what? Tha day is too long, i need info
So why don't you vote for Cabd?

You say you don't care but suddenly you don't want to kill him.

I think you lie and you protect your buddy.

I think he told you in scum PT when I kill him I will come for you next.
Anastasia
Anastasia
Goon
Anastasia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1619 (isolation #71) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 10:38 pm

Post by Anastasia »

In post 1615, Vasex wrote:It is not the first time when he is on top, if im not mistaking
It is about timing and game state.

It is fine to ignore the thread if you are leading wagon and the day has just begun.

Town tends to get cold feet and shift early in the day. Paranoia grows and a stoic reaction often gets townread.

However we are now on the backside of the cycle - we have passed the halfway point of the day and the game state has shifted.

Multiple people have been run up and claimed and the town is hungry for blood.

He knows his position is much more dangerous now and he must generate something that will be townread and makes it look like he is doing something or he will die.
Anastasia
Anastasia
Goon
Anastasia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1620 (isolation #72) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 10:40 pm

Post by Anastasia »

In post 1618, Vasex wrote:More looks like you need to generate the alternative: firstly ndmath, then cabd just because he still scumreads you and almost only you. Why didnt you stay on ndmath or samantha? Because cabd has votes, you need it to survive

Though i need to admit that you type fast and much

Did you not read the conversation I had with him in which I outlined why his progression and reactions to me are scum!indicative?

Cabd made errors in his reaction and progression that made him very likely scum, he also has more votes than NDMath who I can't get to engage with me. It's possible they are both scum but I can only eliminate one person at a time.
Anastasia
Anastasia
Goon
Anastasia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1623 (isolation #73) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 10:47 pm

Post by Anastasia »

This is an example of a reaction test I ran on him:

In post 1563, Anastasia wrote:Also the symmetric nature of your "read-wall" feels fake.

4-4-4-6-2 feels like something you planned out to look pretty rather than how you actually feel about each slot.

I could probably pick out your entire scum team just based on how fake your reads are.

I should do that.
In post 1564, Cabd wrote:Please do, would be happy to see your results!

As you can see, I called his readslist fake and boasted that I could pick out his entire scum team just based on how fake his reads were.

His reaction to it was one of
amusement

That is not a town!POV reaction.

A scum who has generated a fake!readlist and put careful touches on how he hid his team would be amused and interested to see if I could actually nail all of them - he thinks I will miss and be completely off base; the odds are quite low I could nail all of his team.

A town!POV does not have this reaction because that readlist is something
real
to them,

A town!POV believes that I am
scum
and attacking them based on nothing.

Note the timestamp: Reaction Test/Reaction Post from him were both posted at 8:46 - within one minute. This is why you do reaction test baiting in real time against scum - when they do not have time to generate a Town!POV they slip and just let their true feeling show.

Scum!him was amused to see me attempt to "solve" his fake readslist - he let his true reaction slip through.
Anastasia
Anastasia
Goon
Anastasia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1624 (isolation #74) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 10:47 pm

Post by Anastasia »

In post 1622, Vasex wrote:Did you really has analysis of that or just random throwing now? Why didnt he choose people with more votes to survive?
The only person with more votes than me at the time he voted me was T3,

T3 already claimed, his wagon is on the downtrend and T3 also hard townreads Cabd. It would be foolish for him to try to revive that wagon.
Anastasia
Anastasia
Goon
Anastasia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1625 (isolation #75) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 10:49 pm

Post by Anastasia »

In post 1621, Vasex wrote:So whats about timing? How many times he was on top? What he did being there and when? What is he plan in this cases?
It's not about being on top of the VC count early, early wagons dissipate like spring showers.

Towns grow bored and move on.

There is real danger in the air now. You can feel the thunder in the air.
Anastasia
Anastasia
Goon
Anastasia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1628 (isolation #76) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 10:56 pm

Post by Anastasia »

Yes he first scumread her earlier.

But where is his vote?

Where is his push to kill her?

His read on her is as cold as the day she left the game.

Why choose to push now only when he is in real trouble?

The timing speaks to his actual belief - I do not believe he has any in his case.

The actual reasoning is beyond weak, like a Sandcastle built at Low Tide.

It guesses at her mindset when clearly the evidence is that she was not interested or committed to this game and flaked out as a result of that.
Anastasia
Anastasia
Goon
Anastasia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1629 (isolation #77) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 10:59 pm

Post by Anastasia »

It's getting close to my bedtime and I have to take some time to calm down before I sleep.

Good night Vasex.
Anastasia
Anastasia
Goon
Anastasia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2010 (isolation #78) » Fri Apr 30, 2021 12:18 pm

Post by Anastasia »

In post 1858, Cabd wrote:
In post 1855, WindowsXP wrote:
In post 1852, Cabd wrote:This is me still being at work and also not self-hammering.
do you self hammer as scum?
In this scenario I certainly would. I'm a done deal, and steal something like 7 or 8 days of IRL time from town's day one? Easy decision.
Do you have examples of you self-hammering on D1 as scum?

I'm fairly sure this is not a done deal.
Anastasia
Anastasia
Goon
Anastasia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2012 (isolation #79) » Fri Apr 30, 2021 12:20 pm

Post by Anastasia »

In post 1866, Cabd wrote:Cool, I was VT, washing my hands of the game.

Good luck to those who give a shit.

P-edit, you can't unvote after hammer lol.

Off to go back to coding then.

It's funny you accuse us of "not giving a shit" when your top reason for voting someone out is a cold-meta read that makes no sense.

If anyone is not putting their effort into this game and trying hard to win for the town here between me and you, it's you.
Anastasia
Anastasia
Goon
Anastasia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2014 (isolation #80) » Fri Apr 30, 2021 12:22 pm

Post by Anastasia »

I remain unconvinced by Cabd's "post death" performance.

I have enough respect for Cabd's play to believe he would not lose track of the vote count.

If he's truly dialed it in and decided to not even care about how many votes he is on, then he is a hypocrite for accusing us of not caring.

The only way I will relent today is if Cabd puts together a coherent case on someone being scum that is not some meta nonsense.

I know for a fact his case on me is not only incorrect but lazy and unworthy of a player of his stature.
Anastasia
Anastasia
Goon
Anastasia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2024 (isolation #81) » Fri Apr 30, 2021 1:13 pm

Post by Anastasia »

In post 2021, Cabd wrote:If I was a JOAT here with a day suicide bomber, I'd shoot Mara's slot 11 times out of 10.
You'd be shooting a townside player 11 times out of 11
Anastasia
Anastasia
Goon
Anastasia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2026 (isolation #82) » Fri Apr 30, 2021 1:16 pm

Post by Anastasia »

I think locking the thread to steal a page top is borderline mod power abuse.
Anastasia
Anastasia
Goon
Anastasia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2031 (isolation #83) » Fri Apr 30, 2021 1:19 pm

Post by Anastasia »

What would you even be insulting the town for?

failing to sheep you on a bad meta-read on a green player when you refuse to take the time to properly come up with an actual scum case on someone?
Anastasia
Anastasia
Goon
Anastasia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2032 (isolation #84) » Fri Apr 30, 2021 1:20 pm

Post by Anastasia »

I am still waiting for an example of a game where you self-hammered as scum on D1.
Anastasia
Anastasia
Goon
Anastasia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2035 (isolation #85) » Fri Apr 30, 2021 1:25 pm

Post by Anastasia »

In post 2021, Cabd wrote:Anastasia - Marangal (the original owner of the slot via her alt Artemis) and I go extremely way back. As in "Mara was the IC of my first or second newbie game in 2013" back. As in "Literally went to IRL meetups at anime cons" far back. Town-Mara, cognizant of and seeing my "Help I need a friendly face to help me engage into this game" signals being thrown into the ether? She fucking steps up and uses me as her leverage to get both of us back into the game, and HARD. If, for some crazy reason she cannot? She encourages me to keep it up and tries to find that person for me instead. Know what town-mara never fucking does? The crickets form this game.

You continue to insist that this is a valid meta-tell worthy of d1 elimination.

I'm going to put aside the fact that I know for a fact this is wrong since I can see my own role PM and try to work through this with you from a neutral POV to show you how absurd your expectations for Mara's meta are.

Let's look at what's available as
public information

Artemiana signed up for this large game here:

viewtopic.php?p=12633137#p12633137

March 3rd. That's nearly 2 months ago.

This game took quite a while to fill up since then.

Is it possible that she had real life situation/activity issues that she could not for-see coming up 2 months ago?

Maybe she even forgot she signed up for it.

Her first post was an ego post as soon as the thread opened.

Her only relevant activity in the
entirety of the game
was a ~4 hour stretch where she posted mostly one-liners, threw out some reads, talked to Vasex.

She then flaked out of the game.

From any reasonable neutral observation of this slot, her actions are NAI, most likely just signed up for a game she forgot about, lost interest in, did not have time for, and then she flaked out.

Instead you've decided to read scum-motivation into it as some nonsense where she would be expected to read your pleas, pull you into the game and get invested with you on solving the game.

A game that it doesn't look like she was even all that interested in playing in the first place.

This is an
incredible
stretch on your part to assume all sorts of bad intention on her end when the most obvious answer here is that she simply flaked out.
Anastasia
Anastasia
Goon
Anastasia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2036 (isolation #86) » Fri Apr 30, 2021 1:27 pm

Post by Anastasia »

In post 2034, Cabd wrote:Still not gonna negotiate with terrorists, xenocakes.
It's not a negotiation.

You claim you would self-hammer as scum on D1 to shut up town discussion. I asked for an example of you doing it in the past.

If you're going to self-meta you should at least be able to produce some evidence.
Anastasia
Anastasia
Goon
Anastasia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2043 (isolation #87) » Fri Apr 30, 2021 1:39 pm

Post by Anastasia »

his readslist is in
Anastasia
Anastasia
Goon
Anastasia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2049 (isolation #88) » Fri Apr 30, 2021 1:48 pm

Post by Anastasia »

In post 2048, DrippingGoofball wrote:deep-city-lights can't take the heat of my one vote.

This is really funny.

I love you goofballs <3
Anastasia
Anastasia
Goon
Anastasia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2240 (isolation #89) » Sat May 01, 2021 4:27 am

Post by Anastasia »

In post 1657, Vasex wrote:it would be so cool to elim him, the perfect day one, but no, lets elim cabd or t3
In post 1659, Vasex wrote:7 votes on cabd, lets make 10
to force his partners or him to do some actions
In post 1675, Vasex wrote:VOTE: Cabd

now 8 votes on Cabd. and we need 2 more to understand who is with him
In post 1747, Vasex wrote:VOTE CABD VOTE CABD VOTE CABD
:giggle:
In post 1830, Vasex wrote:ok lets hammer it, helping Anastasia and Kitty

Why do you no longer want to eliminate Cabd Vasex?

Has he done something you believe can only come from town?
Anastasia
Anastasia
Goon
Anastasia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2245 (isolation #90) » Sat May 01, 2021 4:35 am

Post by Anastasia »

Hi Andres,

Cabd wrote a readslist in this post:

viewtopic.php?p=12732416#p12732416

I then grill him for a bit and we have a back and forth.

Could you let me know if you think it looks like TvT or SvT from your POV?

Thanks
Anastasia
Anastasia
Goon
Anastasia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2251 (isolation #91) » Sat May 01, 2021 4:41 am

Post by Anastasia »

In post 2247, Vasex wrote:i didn't want it, i was faking, though im not sure he is town for 99% like Enchant

You were faking wanting Cabd killed?

When cabd was very close to dying? What would the point be?
Anastasia
Anastasia
Goon
Anastasia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2261 (isolation #92) » Sat May 01, 2021 4:59 am

Post by Anastasia »

I'm simply asking how these posts:
In post 1657, Vasex wrote:it would be so cool to elim him, the perfect day one, but no, lets elim cabd or t3
In post 1659, Vasex wrote:7 votes on cabd, lets make 10
to force his partners or him to do some actions
In post 1675, Vasex wrote:VOTE: Cabd

now 8 votes on Cabd. and we need 2 more to understand who is with him
In post 1747, Vasex wrote:VOTE CABD VOTE CABD VOTE CABD
:giggle:
In post 1830, Vasex wrote:ok lets hammer it, helping Anastasia and Kitty

come from someone "faking" that they want cabd to die.

when cabd is very close to being killed.

You can explain yourself or continue to roll your eyes at me.

I have a fairly simple explanation of why you'd do this as scum:

You thought your buddy cabd-scum was going down/dying, you wanted bus credit so you hard pushed for his death - you hoped that being vocal/loud would help associate your slot with his death, you could then shoot me in the night and take control of the town on D2. If your scum-buddy was going down you wanted to get something out of it.

Miraculously he managed to deflate the wagon with a fake "i was vt" "twilight" post, so now you are busy pushing alternative counterwagons to cabd in order to rescue your friend.
Anastasia
Anastasia
Goon
Anastasia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2264 (isolation #93) » Sat May 01, 2021 5:01 am

Post by Anastasia »

If all you have are snarky emojis I'll just take that as a confession you are unable to produce a town train of thought that would explain your actions
Anastasia
Anastasia
Goon
Anastasia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2352 (isolation #94) » Sat May 01, 2021 8:44 am

Post by Anastasia »

VOTE: Vasex

<3
Anastasia
Anastasia
Goon
Anastasia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2356 (isolation #95) » Sat May 01, 2021 8:52 am

Post by Anastasia »

In post 2354, Kerset wrote:Ana must feel so relieved. While some people don't care about their personal conflicts after sleep break, she is kind of person that would torture their enemy in her basement after mounts of planning.

I adore Vasex, I think he is delightful to talk to and I don't think I have a personal conflict with anyone in this game.
Anastasia
Anastasia
Goon
Anastasia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2390 (isolation #96) » Sat May 01, 2021 11:07 am

Post by Anastasia »

My feelings are mixed.

I think there is a decent chance Vasex flips scum, but not as good as Cabd.. I am more familiar with Cabd's play style while Vasex is kind of a blank slate for me.

I still prefer a Cabd elim over Vasex.

I like playing with Vasex more than Cabd because Vasex at least tries to talk with me about what I'm thinking..

Cabd is also more dangerous as a scum than Vasex over the long term.

In the event that this is the end, I want to tell you that I will miss you Vasex.
Anastasia
Anastasia
Goon
Anastasia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2417 (isolation #97) » Sat May 01, 2021 6:15 pm

Post by Anastasia »

You should sleep more Vasex.

It is not healthy to sleep less than six hours. :<
Anastasia
Anastasia
Goon
Anastasia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2422 (isolation #98) » Sat May 01, 2021 6:33 pm

Post by Anastasia »

I think DGB is town

You should try to find a mafia.
Anastasia
Anastasia
Goon
Anastasia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2425 (isolation #99) » Sat May 01, 2021 6:35 pm

Post by Anastasia »

In post 1674, DrippingGoofball wrote:If Anastasia is scum, it would be an honor losing to her.
I do not think DGB says this if she is mafia.
Anastasia
Anastasia
Goon
Anastasia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2427 (isolation #100) » Sat May 01, 2021 6:37 pm

Post by Anastasia »

I don't really believe Cabd reaction.

He either knew the hammer count or he didn't know and decided to twilight troll.

There is no chance in my opinion that Cabd-scum would admit he is scum in that position.
Anastasia
Anastasia
Goon
Anastasia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2438 (isolation #101) » Sat May 01, 2021 6:54 pm

Post by Anastasia »

If I flip town should you die next?
Anastasia
Anastasia
Goon
Anastasia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2445 (isolation #102) » Sat May 01, 2021 7:04 pm

Post by Anastasia »

You didn't answer my question Vasex.

Do you think it's impossible for townies to SR each other?
Anastasia
Anastasia
Goon
Anastasia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2451 (isolation #103) » Sat May 01, 2021 7:07 pm

Post by Anastasia »

In post 2449, Vasex wrote:
In post 2445, Anastasia wrote:Do you think it's impossible for townies to SR each other?
it is possible, but you both are denying that about each other. this is normal tactic to elim you both, because there is a huge chance that smb of you is right with such scumreading

So instead of looking at my case against Cabd and his case against me and evaluating based on the strength of the cases, you'd rather just do elim one them elim the other?
Anastasia
Anastasia
Goon
Anastasia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2461 (isolation #104) » Sat May 01, 2021 7:17 pm

Post by Anastasia »

It's interesting you say you don't care about me

but you are so interested in killing me.
Anastasia
Anastasia
Goon
Anastasia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2465 (isolation #105) » Sat May 01, 2021 7:20 pm

Post by Anastasia »

In post 2464, Vasex wrote:so do you
me what?

I haven't pushed for you to die like you push me.
Anastasia
Anastasia
Goon
Anastasia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2478 (isolation #106) » Sat May 01, 2021 7:34 pm

Post by Anastasia »

You think Cabd's Meta-Case on Mara is good?
Anastasia
Anastasia
Goon
Anastasia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2484 (isolation #107) » Sat May 01, 2021 7:39 pm

Post by Anastasia »

Vasex I'm going to ask you this again.

If I were to die, and I flip as town, should you die on the next day?
Anastasia
Anastasia
Goon
Anastasia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2487 (isolation #108) » Sat May 01, 2021 7:42 pm

Post by Anastasia »

Then why do you want me to die if Cabd flips green?
Anastasia
Anastasia
Goon
Anastasia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2488 (isolation #109) » Sat May 01, 2021 7:42 pm

Post by Anastasia »

If you think it's fair to punish me for being wrong about Cabd in the event that Cabd flips as town,

should you not also be punished for being wrong about me in the event that I flip as town?
Anastasia
Anastasia
Goon
Anastasia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2492 (isolation #110) » Sat May 01, 2021 7:47 pm

Post by Anastasia »

do you think his meta-case on Mara is good?
Anastasia
Anastasia
Goon
Anastasia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2497 (isolation #111) » Sat May 01, 2021 7:50 pm

Post by Anastasia »

I'm not worried

even if we eliminate him and he flips as town I doubt you can eliminate me tomorrow.

I want to figure out if you are scum trying to set up a double elimination.
Anastasia
Anastasia
Goon
Anastasia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2498 (isolation #112) » Sat May 01, 2021 7:51 pm

Post by Anastasia »

You did not answer me about whether you think his Meta-case on Mara is good or not.
Anastasia
Anastasia
Goon
Anastasia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2502 (isolation #113) » Sat May 01, 2021 7:52 pm

Post by Anastasia »

I don't read entire tables, I think deeply about the people who talk to me and mostly ignore everyone else.
Anastasia
Anastasia
Goon
Anastasia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2504 (isolation #114) » Sat May 01, 2021 7:53 pm

Post by Anastasia »

In post 2501, Vasex wrote:
In post 2498, Anastasia wrote:You did not answer me about whether you think his Meta-case on Mara is good or not.
so what?
you are basing the double-elim on his conviction that I am scum

Surely you have thought about whether his case on me is good or not?
Anastasia
Anastasia
Goon
Anastasia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2506 (isolation #115) » Sat May 01, 2021 7:55 pm

Post by Anastasia »

I do not play large games by sorting the entire table. I think it's better to commit my energy towards just the people that interest me.
Anastasia
Anastasia
Goon
Anastasia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2508 (isolation #116) » Sat May 01, 2021 7:56 pm

Post by Anastasia »

what did you like about his case?
Anastasia
Anastasia
Goon
Anastasia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2515 (isolation #117) » Sat May 01, 2021 8:01 pm

Post by Anastasia »

I suspect cabd, vasex, ndmath

I like Etine, STD, DGB, T3, Kitty, DGB, Marky Mark

There are probably some others I forget, I will add for you later
Anastasia
Anastasia
Goon
Anastasia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2517 (isolation #118) » Sat May 01, 2021 8:05 pm

Post by Anastasia »

ndmath does not scumread me

you can see my interactions with cabd/vasex for why i think they r bad
Anastasia
Anastasia
Goon
Anastasia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2525 (isolation #119) » Sat May 01, 2021 8:11 pm

Post by Anastasia »

In post 2521, Anya wrote:she seems competent and smart so it's less likely she's town who just thinks anyone who suspects her is suspicious and more like wolf making calculated plays that are beneficial to her group project

My read depends on whether they can back up their scum-read with an actual thought process that makes sense.

If they can't, I believe it is usually scum-motivated unless I have reasons to believe they are not very good at the game.

I believe Vasex and Cabd are both good enough to see their scum-reads on me are not good,

The fact they do not indicates to me they are likely not to be town.
Anastasia
Anastasia
Goon
Anastasia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2527 (isolation #120) » Sat May 01, 2021 8:11 pm

Post by Anastasia »

In post 2523, Anya wrote:have you watched Madoka Magica anastasia?
I have not.
Anastasia
Anastasia
Goon
Anastasia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2530 (isolation #121) » Sat May 01, 2021 8:15 pm

Post by Anastasia »

In post 2518, Vasex wrote:anastasia seems to know that her scum cabd is townie
she is a rather worried about my idea to elim her if he is townie
people usually are not so scared about that if they believe so much that they are right about smb is scummy
I am not worried about being eliminated next after cabd if he were to flip green.

It would give me a chance to talk to him in the dead thread about his play this game and give him a chance to apologize to me for playing in a manner that is so anti-town and unbefitting of a player like him.

He is one of the reasons I signed up for this game and I would be immensely disappointed if he were to flip town.

I am trying to figure out if you are TMIing Cabd-town by setting up a double-elimination.

Because for Town!Vasex to believe that eliminating Ana after Cabd flips green, Town!Vasex would need to believe that Cabd's case against Ana is good.

Hence why I am asking you to show why his case is good.

If you can't do that - you do not have a good town!thought process.

Maybe lazy!town thought process is possible but I want to see if you actually believe in his case against me.
Anastasia
Anastasia
Goon
Anastasia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2531 (isolation #122) » Sat May 01, 2021 8:17 pm

Post by Anastasia »

In post 2528, Anya wrote:what's your intuition on me anastasia
I have not thought a lot about you at all.

Your posting gimmick makes it difficult for me to read you by intent/tone.
Anastasia
Anastasia
Goon
Anastasia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2532 (isolation #123) » Sat May 01, 2021 8:18 pm

Post by Anastasia »

In post 2529, Vasex wrote:and maybe both anastasia and cabd are mafia scums...
You are unfamiliar with Cabd's scum play if you think he plays to kill his teammates early.
Anastasia
Anastasia
Goon
Anastasia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2534 (isolation #124) » Sat May 01, 2021 8:20 pm

Post by Anastasia »

What is your case?
Anastasia
Anastasia
Goon
Anastasia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2538 (isolation #125) » Sat May 01, 2021 8:24 pm

Post by Anastasia »

Is it that thing where you said Artemiana couldn't have possibly forgotten her password?
Anastasia
Anastasia
Goon
Anastasia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2541 (isolation #126) » Sat May 01, 2021 8:27 pm

Post by Anastasia »

maybe she was not interested in this game

she subbed out after all
Anastasia
Anastasia
Goon
Anastasia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2544 (isolation #127) » Sat May 01, 2021 8:30 pm

Post by Anastasia »

5 is the expected number of scum in a 21 player normal
Anastasia
Anastasia
Goon
Anastasia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2548 (isolation #128) » Sat May 01, 2021 8:30 pm

Post by Anastasia »

2-9
3-13
4-17
5-21

these are the normal ratios on this website

everyone knows this.
Anastasia
Anastasia
Goon
Anastasia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2550 (isolation #129) » Sat May 01, 2021 8:31 pm

Post by Anastasia »

In post 2545, Vasex wrote:
In post 2541, Anastasia wrote:maybe she was not interested in this game
she could say it if townie

she said it by subbing out
Anastasia
Anastasia
Goon
Anastasia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2556 (isolation #130) » Sat May 01, 2021 8:37 pm

Post by Anastasia »

In post 2553, Vasex wrote:
In post 2550, Anastasia wrote:
In post 2545, Vasex wrote:
In post 2541, Anastasia wrote:maybe she was not interested in this game
she could say it if townie

she said it by subbing out
right after the vote at her from dgb

Yes I'm sure she was so frightenned of the vote that put her at L-9 or L-8 that she immediately panicked and rep'd out.

You are a waste of time to talk to. Good night
Anastasia
Anastasia
Goon
Anastasia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2858 (isolation #131) » Sun May 02, 2021 3:24 pm

Post by Anastasia »

In post 2855, Almost50 wrote:
In post 2853, bloodhail wrote:almost50 is lock mafia btw, just want that on the record
Wah isn't you votin' me then?

I think A50 is town
Anastasia
Anastasia
Goon
Anastasia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2859 (isolation #132) » Sun May 02, 2021 3:25 pm

Post by Anastasia »

In post 2849, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 2848, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 2438, Anastasia wrote:If I flip town should you die next?
Did you really say "if" instead of "when?" :lol:
If she flips
Thanks Dunny
Anastasia
Anastasia
Goon
Anastasia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2860 (isolation #133) » Sun May 02, 2021 3:26 pm

Post by Anastasia »

In post 2782, Vasex wrote:I dont know about Anastasia anymore

What caused you to change your mind?
Anastasia
Anastasia
Goon
Anastasia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2861 (isolation #134) » Sun May 02, 2021 3:31 pm

Post by Anastasia »

In post 2719, Enchant wrote:Ye i know, i got annoyed by this game.

If i need explain same thing over 9000 times, i find more important business to do, if you lynch me, you get info, it's not like i am useful town in closed setup anyway, so go ahead vote me finally.

I am VT.
this does read like fustrated townie to me and transition across his iso is consistent.

what is scumcase on him?
Anastasia
Anastasia
Goon
Anastasia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2864 (isolation #135) » Sun May 02, 2021 5:46 pm

Post by Anastasia »

In post 2862, WindowsXP wrote:what has he explained "9000 times"?

When I read his iso, I see his frustration level with the game rising steadily until at this point he does not feel like playing anymore.

I see this more often from town that scum.
Anastasia
Anastasia
Goon
Anastasia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2865 (isolation #136) » Sun May 02, 2021 5:51 pm

Post by Anastasia »

In post 1959, Enchant wrote:
In post 1951, Vasex wrote:and kitty confirmed that you are together)
I think he just agreed with everything said. So yeah, i suspect he is mafia and if so, I never can clean self, so can do whatever.
In post 1960, Enchant wrote:
In post 1956, Kerset wrote:are you schizophrenic?
No. And you?
In post 1962, Enchant wrote:Honestly, if game turned about insulting me, just kill me and move along.
In post 1967, Enchant wrote:If you think town supposed to be scumreading god who posts 9000 posts in second, i will disappoint you.
In post 1970, Enchant wrote:I need to cooldown.
In post 2125, Enchant wrote:Vasex pushing buttons about what i did, but completly ignore why i did.

Ergo, i can say his push is scummy and never need to explain why it this.
In post 2130, Enchant wrote:Probably they included different types like "Insane" or such. They can't exists here.
In post 2131, Enchant wrote:VOTE: Vasex

Vasex hammered.
In post 2309, Enchant wrote:
In post 2305, Vasex wrote:VOTE: Enchant

I guess i'll stay here till the end of the day :twisted:
Most funny thing, you scumread me for thing you did yourself.

Ergo, you claimed scum.
In post 2620, Enchant wrote:
In post 2616, Vasex wrote:
In post 2615, Enchant wrote:T3, explain why you want townreads to die.
thats funny
you voted your tr cabd
and you see now voting tr like a bad thing

now i have bad feeling about this
You are either blind or mafia who can't make up new argument and keeps pressing same button.

My vote had 0.1% chance to kill Cabd, and i knew that (unless someone add another vote after, that's it). This resulted in Cabd believe he was hammered and answering in town style. I actually saved my townread from lynch and i am fine with that.

What REASON you and T3 have, is another question. Action doesh't matters. Matters reason for this action.
In post 2714, Enchant wrote:"quickhammering cabd"

Okk, i stopping care what happens next, because you don't even read what i write, so there's no point to talk altogether. You know what to do next.

See ya.

VOTE: Enchant
In post 2719, Enchant wrote:Ye i know, i got annoyed by this game.

If i need explain same thing over 9000 times, i find more important business to do, if you lynch me, you get info, it's not like i am useful town in closed setup anyway, so go ahead vote me finally.

I am VT.

This entire sequence reads to me as a townie who is frustrated with Vasex and has decided he'd rather quit that talk with him anymore.

This type of genuine anger and upset is hard to emulate from a scum PoV.

If Enchant is scum and Vasex is town, why would enchant flame out this way? Him flipping scum will only make Vasex happy, he wants to hurt Vasex, make him shut up and eat his words. Every post is dripping with anger, hate and frustration - he does not want to talk with Vasex anymore.
Anastasia
Anastasia
Goon
Anastasia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2866 (isolation #137) » Sun May 02, 2021 6:05 pm

Post by Anastasia »

There's a certain amount of frustration I feel when I talk to Vasex.

For example his hypocrisy about if I'm wrong about Cabd I should die, but if he's wrong about me he shouldn't die.

He is also very clever about dodging questions about the thought process behind his conclusions. I have read his posts about enchant and I'm not sure there's anything there that actually makes sense.

His sliminess is just off-putting in general.

I sometimes as well feel very upset and want to say some mean things to him but I try to walk away from the computer instead of doing so.

I do not want to say anything I will regret later.

The most significant thing I've seen Enchant do is the "fake hammer" on cabd and the subsequent defense of Cabd as town:

In post 1861, Enchant wrote:VOTE: Cabd
In post 1867, Enchant wrote:Bye anime.
In post 1871, Enchant wrote:Well.

He is town for 99% now.
In post 1878, Enchant wrote:Of course. Do you really think i hammer my townread?... Sorry bad question.

His reaction is genuine because he didn't knew about false hammer. Ergo he is most likely town, ergo, unvote please.
In post 1888, Enchant wrote:He posted recently, so he was online and watched and reacted.

Still think this was genuine reaction.
In post 1904, Enchant wrote:Can't lie.

There is exists persons, who even dying claim town for last. Do you think Cabd is this?

Naaah. He looked more like bored townie.

Now I disagree with Enchant about whether Cabd is scum or this reaction is fake.

However why would Enchant!Scum do this for Cabd!town? Why would Enchant defuse the likely wagon that is about to go through on Cabd with this fake reaction test? You can maybe make the case that Enchant!scum and Cabd!scum would do this together - but remember in Vasex's opinion, Cabd is town. So how does Vasex believe Enchant!Scum would run a fake-hammer reaction test on Cabd!Town and then try to save Cabd!Town?

This doesn't make sense for me.
Anastasia
Anastasia
Goon
Anastasia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2887 (isolation #138) » Sun May 02, 2021 11:33 pm

Post by Anastasia »

In post 2881, Vasex wrote:Windows, why do you listen to her? I cannot understand this. She just thinks im scum, thats why she imagines reasons why im not right about enchant. Im scum for her, thats why she wont push in this direction.

It would be nice if you would actually address the points I've made instead of dismissing my concerns outright because of your bias against me.
Anastasia
Anastasia
Goon
Anastasia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2888 (isolation #139) » Sun May 02, 2021 11:42 pm

Post by Anastasia »

In post 2876, Vasex wrote:If he was townie, he wouldnt give up so easy,because he should think tgat we can be scums. But he didnt think about it, just gave up.

He gave up because both you and Windows XP were attacking him for putting Cabd at E-1 when the entire point of his "fake-hammer" gambit was to try to prove that his TR of cabd was in fact correct.

He pushed very heavily to get Cabd saved - he was probably one of the biggest reasons why Cabd is alive right now.

He is fed up with you spamming the thread full of random things and not reading what people are saying.

He is angry with you because he thinks you are playing terribly.

That comes from a town mindset where he thinks you are town and he has lost any shred of patience with you and the game state.

It doesn't make sense from a scum mindset.
Anastasia
Anastasia
Goon
Anastasia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2889 (isolation #140) » Sun May 02, 2021 11:44 pm

Post by Anastasia »

I am not sure if you are scum trying to spam the thread so full of nonsense that it is unplayable or a townie who is just so arrogant and full of himself that he thinks he can just spam and not read what anyone else is saying.

But it is extremely frustrating for me to play with you because you don't read what I write and you just make things up and I think enchant has the same feelings so I have empathy for what he is going through.
Anastasia
Anastasia
Goon
Anastasia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2892 (isolation #141) » Sun May 02, 2021 11:58 pm

Post by Anastasia »

Why can't he be so upset at you that he wants to kill you even though he thinks you are town?
Anastasia
Anastasia
Goon
Anastasia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2895 (isolation #142) » Mon May 03, 2021 12:05 am

Post by Anastasia »

In post 2890, Vasex wrote:Bullshit
It wasnt fakehammer like kerset did with kitty
This was absolutely a new vote - enchant votes his townie cabd, risking to kill it in the same second or minute with someone other vote
That could kill cabd.
You defense of this moment is nonsense.
Like his explanation too.
"I saved cabd" lol
Cabd was at 9 votes.

He put Cabd at 10 votes and claimed it was a "hammer" to reaction test cabd.

You immediately unvoted 1 minute afterwards - because you knew it was a fake hammer.

Cabd "reacted" by saying he was vanilla townie.

These are the facts.
Anastasia
Anastasia
Goon
Anastasia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2897 (isolation #143) » Mon May 03, 2021 12:07 am

Post by Anastasia »

We're not all robots. You make someone upset enough they won't care about their win condition.

We are humans.
Anastasia
Anastasia
Goon
Anastasia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2902 (isolation #144) » Mon May 03, 2021 12:15 am

Post by Anastasia »

Your characterization of what happened during Cabd being "hammered" is completely false.

Cabd was at nine votes when you started this farce:
In post 1833, Vasex wrote:1 more please

This is after both you and nero-cain "revoted" cabd when he was at 9 votes and pretended your votes were real votes or w/e.

I can accept maybe you do this for a fake hammer reaction test.

However cabd is not some idiot who doesn't know how to count votes - he is one of the best players on this website in terms of understanding how close he is to death so this would not even work on him in the first place.

Cabd pops in here around twenty minutes later to claim via self-meta that because he hasn't self-hammered he is town:
In post 1852, Cabd wrote:This is me still being at work and also not self-hammering.
In post 1858, Cabd wrote:
In post 1855, WindowsXP wrote:
do you self hammer as scum?
In this scenario I certainly would. I'm a done deal, and steal something like 7 or 8 days of IRL time from town's day one? Easy decision.
This creates the "belief" that Cabd thinks he's at E-1, when he's not.

Does he know that he's at E-2 instead of E-1? I kind of doubt that Cabd just loses track of the votes on him, he's a fairly good player.

Now Enchant sees Cabd at E-2 and decides to do his hammer reaction test 1 minute later knowing that Cabd is online and there to react:
In post 1861, Enchant wrote:VOTE: Cabd
You immediately unvote Cabd as now he is on E-1 instead of E-2 - the danger is real now - this heavily hints that you are very invested in not letting Cabd die and it also ruins any legitimacy of a reaction test - as there is no point to unvoting a hammered player.

The very fact that you even bother to unvote suggests to Cabd that this is not a real hammer if you were T and he is S.

I believe you and Cabd are S/S - you do not want him to actually die.

He then writes his little "post-hammer" thing revealing he was a townie all along - something I don't exactly believe since I don't think scumcabd would lose track of the vote count in the first place.
In post 1866, Cabd wrote:Cool, I was VT, washing my hands of the game.

Good luck to those who give a shit.

P-edit, you can't unvote after hammer lol.

Off to go back to coding then.
Enchant then goes into a long talk about how Cabd is for sure town.

You can see his thought process the entire way - he is trying to save his TR - he is not trying to kill cabd.

Your misrep of his intention and his actions is just ridiculous.
Anastasia
Anastasia
Goon
Anastasia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2904 (isolation #145) » Mon May 03, 2021 12:17 am

Post by Anastasia »

In post 2901, Vasex wrote:Why do you lie about that? This is 100% lie that he claimed it was hammer.
He claimed it was a hammer in order to reaction test Cabd in real time.

That was the purpose of his vote.

Unless you think he is incompetent and cannot count how many votes Cabd is on?
Anastasia
Anastasia
Goon
Anastasia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2905 (isolation #146) » Mon May 03, 2021 12:18 am

Post by Anastasia »

In post 2903, Vasex wrote:You even dont read the game.
He said it to Kitty, that his vote is hammer, after kittys stupid question "is it hammer?"
Yes he said it was hammer in order to get Cabd to react to it as if it was a hammer.

His intent is to make Cabd prove he is town.
Anastasia
Anastasia
Goon
Anastasia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2910 (isolation #147) » Mon May 03, 2021 12:22 am

Post by Anastasia »

Do you think it's skillful play to spam the thread full of lies?
Anastasia
Anastasia
Goon
Anastasia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2912 (isolation #148) » Mon May 03, 2021 12:27 am

Post by Anastasia »

How does it look like 10th vote to kill cabd if both you and cabd were saying that cabd was at e-1?
Anastasia
Anastasia
Goon
Anastasia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2913 (isolation #149) » Mon May 03, 2021 12:28 am

Post by Anastasia »

he reaction tested cabd in real time because cabd was literally in the thread saying that he would self-hammer here as scum - implying he believes he is at e-1.

something that you also lied about and said in the thread at the time.

Enchant voted him and said "bye anime" to reaction test him
Anastasia
Anastasia
Goon
Anastasia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2914 (isolation #150) » Mon May 03, 2021 12:31 am

Post by Anastasia »

He is one of the first people to defend cabd after this reaction test and claim Cabd is now definitely town - showing his intent all along was to reaction test cabd.

You are now claiming he was trying to kill cabd instead.

All you do is spam lie after lie hoping to overwhelm the thread with so many posts that nobody can catch up to see that you are just making things up.
Anastasia
Anastasia
Goon
Anastasia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2916 (isolation #151) » Mon May 03, 2021 12:33 am

Post by Anastasia »

or maybe you are really just arrogant town and think you can't possibly be wrong.

In which case this is even more annoying for me to play against that I have to convince people like you to stop spamming the thread to make the game playable.
Anastasia
Anastasia
Goon
Anastasia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3151 (isolation #152) » Wed May 05, 2021 2:45 pm

Post by Anastasia »

I am sorry for missing the end of yesterday.

I had become so aggravated over talking with Vasex the previous day that I couldn't bring myself to come post or read the game.

I feel silly about being wrong about T3 and I'm glad we managed to kill him correctly.

Kerset has won my heart and I will be helping him with whatever he needs.

That this happens to be someone who aggravates me is a nice side bonus as well.
Anastasia
Anastasia
Goon
Anastasia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3730 (isolation #153) » Thu May 06, 2021 12:15 pm

Post by Anastasia »

Vasex might just be Flavor Leaf who has decided to run every post through a bad online translator from English into Russian and then back into English.
Anastasia
Anastasia
Goon
Anastasia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3733 (isolation #154) » Thu May 06, 2021 12:25 pm

Post by Anastasia »

VOTE: STD
Anastasia
Anastasia
Goon
Anastasia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3736 (isolation #155) » Thu May 06, 2021 1:48 pm

Post by Anastasia »

I think Vasex may be the single most obsessed person I've ever had the good fortune of playing with.

That entire opening post feels like he was suffering from posting withdrawal so he decided to just write a long post to himself while waiting for the thread to re-open - because I'm not sure anybody else has the patience to read something that long.

For all I know there's a confession hidden in there that we are all too lazy to read.

This might also imply he is not aligned with the Mafia as I believe he would have just spammed incessantly in the scum PT instead of pouring all of his energy into a giant wall post that is barely comprehensible.
Anastasia
Anastasia
Goon
Anastasia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3737 (isolation #156) » Thu May 06, 2021 1:58 pm

Post by Anastasia »

In post 3524, Andresvmb wrote:Like trying to paint me as Scummy to discredit me is ridiculous here. Anybody paying a lick of attention to this game can see that I’m Town. If I want you dead and not T3, then I make up an argument just against you and ignore T3. Instead, I screamed for their head and yours.

Look this argument is not going to go anywhere because I’m tunneled and I really do think Nero just needs to die. They look by far the worst from T3 flipping Scum. If any of you want to vote me instead by all means. But don’t complain when I call you the worst Town player after the game.
Pretty sure Andres is town here
Anastasia
Anastasia
Goon
Anastasia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3745 (isolation #157) » Thu May 06, 2021 2:28 pm

Post by Anastasia »

You have a young soul A50
Anastasia
Anastasia
Goon
Anastasia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3748 (isolation #158) » Thu May 06, 2021 2:29 pm

Post by Anastasia »

In post 3744, Cabd wrote:Anna, realtalk, are you a little mad I didn't give you the satisfaction of a juicy meaty oldschool 2013 one on one?
I'm disappointed you didn't want to play the game.
Anastasia
Anastasia
Goon
Anastasia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3752 (isolation #159) » Thu May 06, 2021 2:33 pm

Post by Anastasia »

Maybe you are right and I do have unreasonable expectations for your contribution to our quest.
Anastasia
Anastasia
Goon
Anastasia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3759 (isolation #160) » Thu May 06, 2021 2:56 pm

Post by Anastasia »

I don't think you threw T3 down a pit to save yourself - you were not even around at the end of the day if I remember correctly?

I also think the player matters more than the mechanical role.

I'd certainly prefer a good player holding a goon role over a elimbait player holding a pr role.
Anastasia
Anastasia
Goon
Anastasia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3788 (isolation #161) » Thu May 06, 2021 3:47 pm

Post by Anastasia »

I think A50 is town
Anastasia
Anastasia
Goon
Anastasia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3812 (isolation #162) » Thu May 06, 2021 4:17 pm

Post by Anastasia »

In post 3795, Etine wrote:I was agreeing with you lots earlier but this is one I don't agree with! Do you think Cabd is scum still?

A50 usually is not this chatty as scum, he feels less comfortable and more awkward.

I don't know about Cabd, some of his earlier interaction with T3 doesn't feel like scum on scum but he's just so underwhelming. I have mixed feelings now.
Anastasia
Anastasia
Goon
Anastasia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3814 (isolation #163) » Thu May 06, 2021 4:18 pm

Post by Anastasia »

In post 3798, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 3791, Etine wrote:Why can't T3 and Cabd not be scum together? His progression on him is very yucky.
ask XP, that is who is arguing that but their argument is that b/c the t3 wagon overtook cabd it means cabd is town.
I thought the T3 wagon died because people wanted to give T3 the opportunity to check at night? What does Cabd-wagon have to do with this?
Anastasia
Anastasia
Goon
Anastasia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3825 (isolation #164) » Thu May 06, 2021 4:31 pm

Post by Anastasia »

Why are you confident Dunnstral is flipping not town?
Anastasia
Anastasia
Goon
Anastasia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3829 (isolation #165) » Thu May 06, 2021 4:47 pm

Post by Anastasia »

You're assuming a level of competency where Dunnstral keeps track of your meta across games.

Is there anything that suggests to you that he reads players off Meta? Why can't he just be bad!town?

I'm not sure if Dunn is town or scum here but I've never really known him as a very meta-oriented player.
Anastasia
Anastasia
Goon
Anastasia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3832 (isolation #166) » Thu May 06, 2021 6:00 pm

Post by Anastasia »

Has he meta-read your slot correctly in the past games you've played with him?
Anastasia
Anastasia
Goon
Anastasia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3833 (isolation #167) » Thu May 06, 2021 6:48 pm

Post by Anastasia »

I guess I should not be so critical of your read on Dunnstral; it feels like my read on Cabd in some ways.

However I just expect so much more from Cabd than Dunnstral.

Perhaps I am too unfair on him.
Anastasia
Anastasia
Goon
Anastasia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3835 (isolation #168) » Thu May 06, 2021 9:11 pm

Post by Anastasia »

You are surely the best Vasex

I am glad we have you here.
Anastasia
Anastasia
Goon
Anastasia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3840 (isolation #169) » Thu May 06, 2021 9:43 pm

Post by Anastasia »

Why would I need to find any scum when you are going to catch them all for me ?
Anastasia
Anastasia
Goon
Anastasia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3842 (isolation #170) » Thu May 06, 2021 9:45 pm

Post by Anastasia »

I already am?
Anastasia
Anastasia
Goon
Anastasia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3845 (isolation #171) » Thu May 06, 2021 9:48 pm

Post by Anastasia »

Good Night Vasex
Anastasia
Anastasia
Goon
Anastasia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3881 (isolation #172) » Fri May 07, 2021 10:01 am

Post by Anastasia »

In post 3871, Marky Mark wrote:Gut feels prior to reading up properly are that Vasex/Ana may well both be scum.

That is an interesting take
Anastasia
Anastasia
Goon
Anastasia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3882 (isolation #173) » Fri May 07, 2021 10:03 am

Post by Anastasia »

In post 3870, Save The Dragons wrote:Ana, why is your vote on me?
In post 3151, Anastasia wrote:Kerset has won my heart and I will be helping him with whatever he needs
Anastasia
Anastasia
Goon
Anastasia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3884 (isolation #174) » Fri May 07, 2021 10:09 am

Post by Anastasia »

that is a shame - I was unaware you felt that way

maybe in a next life?

I am easy to impress..
Anastasia
Anastasia
Goon
Anastasia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4037 (isolation #175) » Sat May 08, 2021 2:47 am

Post by Anastasia »

In post 4035, Vasex wrote:
In post 4033, Kerset wrote:You read game backwards. Andre didn't know at the time that he will fail.
andre promised to be in game many times. he missed all important real days.
he said that when he is a scum he doesnt appear much and has problems under pressure
and look at him now

Vasex, do you think it's possible that Andres simply has less time to play than you?
Anastasia
Anastasia
Goon
Anastasia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4038 (isolation #176) » Sat May 08, 2021 2:48 am

Post by Anastasia »

In post 4036, Kerset wrote:all i can say without breaking site rules is that he has two other ongoing games

I think this game is probably harder for him to follow along than his other games due to the speed of posting and player count.

I read his posts and I think Andres emotions/fustrations are genuine.
Anastasia
Anastasia
Goon
Anastasia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4040 (isolation #177) » Sat May 08, 2021 3:08 am

Post by Anastasia »

I don't think we will agree on Andres but I like your scumreads on STD & Windows.

I think their conversation does look a bit faked and strange.
Anastasia
Anastasia
Goon
Anastasia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4138 (isolation #178) » Sat May 08, 2021 12:21 pm

Post by Anastasia »

Does anyone actually have good reasons to Townread STD?
Anastasia
Anastasia
Goon
Anastasia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4158 (isolation #179) » Sat May 08, 2021 1:34 pm

Post by Anastasia »

In post 4138, Anastasia wrote:Does anyone actually have good reasons to Townread STD?
Anastasia
Anastasia
Goon
Anastasia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4169 (isolation #180) » Sat May 08, 2021 1:45 pm

Post by Anastasia »

In post 4168, samantha97 wrote:can like half of you just die please so we can process of elimination this
Samantha wishes she could be like Thanos but she has not yet found the Infinity Gems.
Anastasia
Anastasia
Goon
Anastasia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4172 (isolation #181) » Sat May 08, 2021 1:52 pm

Post by Anastasia »

I think if Vasex was scum his scum team would've killed him by now to stop him from flooding their PT with random nonsense.
Anastasia
Anastasia
Goon
Anastasia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4174 (isolation #182) » Sat May 08, 2021 1:56 pm

Post by Anastasia »

I would lead my own elim wagon if such a tragedy were to occur.
Anastasia
Anastasia
Goon
Anastasia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4180 (isolation #183) » Sat May 08, 2021 2:26 pm

Post by Anastasia »

In post 4177, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 4058, Save The Dragons wrote:
In post 4056, DrippingGoofball wrote:@STD

Who is scum now?
Cabd, Dunnstral, Kerset, Samantha

maybe vasex, maybe ndmath, maybe anastasia
I hate this.
it's quite a bad response

yes
Anastasia
Anastasia
Goon
Anastasia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4182 (isolation #184) » Sat May 08, 2021 2:55 pm

Post by Anastasia »

Kerset on line one actually was vomit-worthy
Anastasia
Anastasia
Goon
Anastasia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4183 (isolation #185) » Sat May 08, 2021 2:55 pm

Post by Anastasia »

Cabd also scumbinned Dunnstral on meta in his lol-wall

Samantha barely exists.

I have trouble figuring out how you came up with that list.
Anastasia
Anastasia
Goon
Anastasia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4220 (isolation #186) » Sat May 08, 2021 4:34 pm

Post by Anastasia »

can you guys stop fighting Andres

he's just town here I think.
Anastasia
Anastasia
Goon
Anastasia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4242 (isolation #187) » Sat May 08, 2021 4:58 pm

Post by Anastasia »

In post 4226, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 4220, Anastasia wrote:can you guys stop fighting Andres

he's just town here I think.
he's pushing town and he refuses to move on.
who is he even pushing
Anastasia
Anastasia
Goon
Anastasia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4244 (isolation #188) » Sat May 08, 2021 5:00 pm

Post by Anastasia »

is he successful in any way?
Anastasia
Anastasia
Goon
Anastasia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4247 (isolation #189) » Sat May 08, 2021 5:03 pm

Post by Anastasia »

In post 4245, Nero Cain wrote:other than irritating me, no
so just ignore him

imagine having to talk to everyone who annoyed you
Anastasia
Anastasia
Goon
Anastasia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4262 (isolation #190) » Sat May 08, 2021 6:02 pm

Post by Anastasia »

In post 4261, Nero Cain wrote:just b/c you are town doesn't mean you can play like trash.
This is mean

cmon Nero be better than this :<
Anastasia
Anastasia
Goon
Anastasia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4263 (isolation #191) » Sat May 08, 2021 6:03 pm

Post by Anastasia »

In post 4258, Andresvmb wrote:Like Vasex opens up the lane for STD to SR XP [Koba] based on Koba’s push, and STD openly declines, saying they understand the logic but it’s wrong. I think this leans Town. No?
or they are both scum

Vasex said so and he is the best player ever
Anastasia
Anastasia
Goon
Anastasia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4269 (isolation #192) » Sat May 08, 2021 6:10 pm

Post by Anastasia »

alt-slip oops
Anastasia
Anastasia
Goon
Anastasia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4272 (isolation #193) » Sat May 08, 2021 6:17 pm

Post by Anastasia »

In post 4270, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 4269, Anastasia wrote:alt-slip oops
You still haven’t answered - do you think both Koba and STD are Scum together?
Why not?
Anastasia
Anastasia
Goon
Anastasia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4273 (isolation #194) » Sat May 08, 2021 6:34 pm

Post by Anastasia »

In post 4258, Andresvmb wrote:Like Vasex opens up the lane for STD to SR XP [Koba] based on Koba’s push, and STD openly declines, saying they understand the logic but it’s wrong. I think this leans Town. No?

like at the time of the post you are citing, STD is the leading wagon at 7 and the next closest is Dunnstral at 5 so why would Scum STD decide to attack Koba there?
Anastasia
Anastasia
Goon
Anastasia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4276 (isolation #195) » Sat May 08, 2021 6:50 pm

Post by Anastasia »

In post 4274, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 4272, Anastasia wrote:
In post 4270, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 4269, Anastasia wrote:alt-slip oops
You still haven’t answered - do you think both Koba and STD are Scum together?
Why not?
This is still avoiding answering directly and I don’t get it. Is that what you think yes or no? Don’t give me a why not - I’ve already expressed my views on both slots independent of that interaction.
I don't understand your TR of STD for not going after Koba at that point in time,

why would he even want to attack Koba? His vote is on Dunnstral who is the 2nd leading wagon it doesn't really make sense for him to attack Koba even if Koba is town.

I think it's possible they are S/S because of their awkward conversation here:

it feels weirdly stilted.
Anastasia
Anastasia
Goon
Anastasia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4279 (isolation #196) » Sat May 08, 2021 6:59 pm

Post by Anastasia »

In post 4277, DkKoba wrote:also why is ur link a discord link? is that where the scum PT is?
I find it easy to screenshot and then paste into a discord server and share images that way.

it is aesthetically more pleasing for me than quoting posts.
Anastasia
Anastasia
Goon
Anastasia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4280 (isolation #197) » Sat May 08, 2021 7:00 pm

Post by Anastasia »

I'm fairly sure it is against the rules to screenshot a PT and post into the thread.
Anastasia
Anastasia
Goon
Anastasia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4289 (isolation #198) » Sat May 08, 2021 9:01 pm

Post by Anastasia »

I think Windows wants to push every scum partner they have and not vote them and claim it is because they are good

It's performance art.
Anastasia
Anastasia
Goon
Anastasia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4291 (isolation #199) » Sat May 08, 2021 9:09 pm

Post by Anastasia »

This is part of his master plan where he unvotes people to get them elimmed

it's the opposite of when he voted cabd to prevent cabd from dying.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”