markfg
markfg
Townie
markfg
Townie
Townie

Post Post #609 (isolation #0) » Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:45 am

Post by markfg »

Howdy everyone, going to need some time to read 25 pages.
markfg
markfg
Townie
markfg
Townie
Townie

Post Post #671 (isolation #1) » Fri Aug 29, 2008 2:30 pm

Post by markfg »

Alright, finally caught up with this.

Going to post some player thoughts, that stick out in my mind still need to take a reread and take notes to straighten out my thoughts to post more.

Battle Mage, interesting start with the pre-game treaty proposal which sparked a ton of discussion early on. Aggressive play style it seems I believe pro-town.

Raider8169, not sure he seems to always be catching up with the thread unsure of him.

Cass, after placing the FoS on armlx, Korts mentioned cautious bussing and then after that Cass changed it to a vote, Cass responded that it was due to a lack of defense for armlx's pushing wagons but not actually voting on them. Will look into this more with my second reading.

Korts, seems to be very level headed with logical statements don't see anything that rubs me as scummy.

DynamoXI, I do not like the feel of his rolefishing on Animorphev1's claim about Mafiamann. Also he seemed to get defensive when hasdgfas called it scummy. Would like to hear more about it from DynamoXI, as for now I believe it warrants a vote.

Vote: DynamoXI
markfg
markfg
Townie
markfg
Townie
Townie

Post Post #736 (isolation #2) » Tue Sep 02, 2008 10:42 pm

Post by markfg »

Making a post, internet was down. Will be able to get into the discussion some more tomorrow.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”