Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #757 (isolation #1) » Mon Aug 17, 2020 4:20 pm

Post by Hiraki »

I am going to probably read this tomorrow. Might change if you see a 4 AM EST post from me.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #830 (isolation #2) » Tue Aug 18, 2020 9:30 am

Post by Hiraki »

In post 26, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I got a light TR on SJReaver for his post pointing out he read my scumgame and noted he believes i'm skilled at playing as scum. It doesn't seem like something scum!him would just casually put out there if it wasn't a real worry for him.
Yuck.
In post 40, SJReaver wrote:Hey Lapsa, what do you think of Bell's line of questioning? Is how someone responds to a role PM alignment indicative?
Useless but also town.
In post 48, superbowl9 wrote:
In post 47, Town looter wrote:
In post 45, superbowl9 wrote:
In post 43, Town looter wrote:Unless there is good evidence of lurking, no. Mis-elimming an active slot will generally tell us more than a mis-elim on an inactive slot. This obviously only applies to early game, activity will be a useful source of information later in the game because of how easy it is to fly below the radar.
Disagree low activity players are better for scum to have around.
Elimming a high activity slot just for info is not a good idea
That's really not what I said though, was it...
True, you said elimming higher activity slots gives more info which is 1 not necessarily true and 2 implies elimming high-content slots is not that bad which is harmful
Useless.
In post 54, SJReaver wrote:Reason: Claims previous discussion is NAI and has killed RVS on page 2 when the majority of people haven't voted. Claims calling others scum is more useful but then doesn't do it themselves.
Not wrong but definitely not right.
In post 67, NoPowerOverMe wrote:
In post 43, Town looter wrote:
In post 41, SJReaver wrote: Given the size of this group, how do you feel about eliminating low-activity slots?

Do you agree with Norwegian that vigs should shoot early?
Mis-elimming an active slot will generally tell us more than a mis-elim on an inactive slot.
VOTE: town looter
I SR this.
In post 89, LicketyQuickety wrote:Wait. Since when is ending RVS Scummy?
Oh yeah, I slipped into the right slot.
In post 98, SJReaver wrote:That's disappointing.
Back to null.
In post 104, Marshmallow Marshall wrote:Why do you feel the need to put "reason" next to every vote you make?
Terrible question.
In post 142, superbowl9 wrote:Thank god we’ve generated some AI discussion out of the 4 theory posts that took over the game thread huh MM
The shit you started?
In post 148, superbowl9 wrote:Haha this wagon sucks! Instead let me build a case on someone else with 5 pages of RVS!

Yall sound very eager to throw shade while you are both doing nothing sitting on RVS votes
I think super flips town this game but wow, bad takes all around.
In post 154, superbowl9 wrote:Not angry, just trying to create interactions. Which you should know with your level of experience
Yeah, I don't need to read anything from this slot again.
In post 172, stan1ey wrote:Absolute nonsense lmao VOTE: superbowl9
Bad vote.
In post 192, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Idk it kinda feels like an cop-out from you Stan. You say the back and forth between me and Superbowl was forced like you’re suggesting it was a fake argument between scum. And when asked to elaborate you just said you wanted to see if "other people saw what you did."
It’s kinda icky.
VOTE: Stan1ey
Ooo, wow, not going to butt heads this game?
In post 203, superbowl9 wrote:You say an argument looks fabricated. What’s your next thought as a mafia player? Who stands to benefit from fabricating arguments?
Terrible post.
In post 217, 72offsuit wrote:
In post 121, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 50, Marshmallow Marshall wrote:Are we really reading into the reasons for which people read other games when they were bored? That looks like a prototype of NAI thing to me.
This reads like busywork to me. Fake attempt at looking like town doing things useful for town. Bell is my first scumread so far.
Good enough for me.

VOTE: Bell Choo choo!
Bad.
In post 240, Bell wrote:Super Bowl is pretty townie to me.
I’ve had that exact conversation as town like 3 times about moving games out of rvs with nothing but bs.
Like psuedo-yucky.

Norwee's hysteria is very strange but I don't think it's worth votes. I believe he did this in the same game we played before as town and I called him scum (wrongly) for that. I could be misremembering though. Will need to double check.

NoPowerOverMe is just talking weird. Nero is correct here but it's NAI.
In post 288, NoPowerOverMe wrote:Norway does seem a little edgy. And the Bell vote looks defensive. And I know from our last game he's good as scum.

VOTE: NorwegianboyEE
Strange progression.
In post 314, superbowl9 wrote:Also dude naked voting someone and saying aha you reacted is the worst possible reaction test of all time
Not what happened and also wrong.
In post 352, NoPowerOverMe wrote:It is scummy. Not at all NAI.
Wrong.
In post 353, Nero Cain wrote:in fairness, I have seen the "I don't care if I die" come from scum b4. *shrugz*
Also wrong.

383 is good at the beginning and then gets progressively worse. Would hope a Glitch wagon starts because of it.
In post 398, Glitch wrote:So far today I'll be cool with serious wagons forming on Nero, MM depending on response, or Norway. I won't be voting Superbowl or NPOM as they are my highest TRs, CSF is almost up to that same peak tier.
Yikes.

MM is town.
In post 425, Marshmallow Marshall wrote:This whole argument between Nero, NoPower and Norwee on pages 12-14 will be very interesting to look at when one of them flips, but for now, it's only giving me a headache lol
Disagree.
In post 430, Marshmallow Marshall wrote:
In post 428, Nero Cain wrote:the "I don't care if I die" is (imo) mostly bad town mentality thats
EASILY
fakeable from scum.
True, but the benefits of faking it as scum aren't so great, and it's not rare to see it simply come from town, so I'm very reluctant to scumread anyone on that basis.
Bravo!
In post 445, Nero Cain wrote:I have 99 problems but a glitch isn't one of them.

VOTE: glitch
There we go baby.
In post 450, superbowl9 wrote:Had a feeling the MM omgus was coming if I waited long enough :)
I'm gonna trust 2 AM me last night that you're VI and not scum here.
In post 457, SJReaver wrote:
In post 335, NoPowerOverMe wrote:Norway is scum. I'm not moving my vote for the rest of the day.
I gave you the benefit of the doubt but this is bullshit.

You didn't test Norway for reactivity, you targeted a poster you already knew tended to react to things and are now spinning that reaction into proof of being mafia. I mentioned at the beginning of the game that Norway was a good scum player, and I think you're trying to capitalize on townie paranoia of being tricked by good scum players.

Even if you did think Norway might be scum, there's no way you'd be 100% sure this early and planting your vote here means less pressure on real mafia. It's a safe way to look like you're scumhunting while contributing little.

VOTE: NoPowerOverMe
Not great but good ending!
In post 458, SJReaver wrote:I want to town read Glitch, but I'm lazy and for some reason when I read his posts, my eyes start to glaze over. I'll give him light town points and hope someone else points out if he's scummy.
Bad!
In post 477, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Well he's just kinda playing bad right now by tunneling 100% on me instead of solving the game properly. And therefore doesn't deserve to be fully TR anymore.
Agreed but that's not actually why he's scummy.

Norwee v Nero is TvT but it's fun to watch.

Bell might be maf.
In post 517, NoPowerOverMe wrote:Wondering why looter voted Norway then advocated nero to lay off him.
This clearly isn't what happened.
In post 583, I Keep Siteflaking wrote:
In post 581, JacksonVirgo wrote:I know this is probably fake, but what the heck is an encryptor
How do you *know* that this is *probably* fake?
Dumb.
In post 604, Bell wrote:Sure.

VOTE: glitch
Ahh, Bell isn't scum anymore.

Will continue later.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #897 (isolation #3) » Tue Aug 18, 2020 4:36 pm

Post by Hiraki »

In post 612, Nero Cain wrote:he seems to be hinting that he thinks I was bussing norway. it's still weird mostly.
It's even weirder to say pre-flip. Why not flip you Norwee and then flip you and put the nail on the coffin there? Seems like an overall lie to me.

Agreed with MM on 629.
In post 640, 72offsuit wrote:There's no way someone with a town mindest would misinterpret what I meant.
Already stopped reading.

669 is bad.
In post 670, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 666, Glitch wrote:With no flips and 5498674596 players, I am not pushing associations and scum teams. I am pushing individuals.
this is literally scum logic. He's not worried about figuring out the dynamics-he just wants lynches. Unless he thinks Norway and I are scum together he can't think norway and I are both scum and he's like "naw, not worried about that."
This isn't true either.
In post 676, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 669, Glitch wrote:I don't like Norway's motivation this game. He was town in the last game I played with him and his morale was up the whole game. I don't like the whole idea of lowering the player pool being top priority right now even at the cost of town deaths. Seems haphazard and wreckless which isn't the Norway I played with last time.
Are some of you seriously still harping on the argument that: "Suggesting us to vig players is so scummy!!!!" stuff?
Bingo.

Took you guys waaaay too long to hop on Glitch.
In post 689, Bell wrote:Rigidly narrow like that blue arrow
?
In post 731, NoPowerOverMe wrote:
In post 648, Lapsa wrote:It has to be 2 vigilante setup. I see no other way around it.
Rolefishing much?

Fos lapsa
I agree with this. Not sure where it came from. Thought I missed something.

My town equity in Looter went down the more I read 730.
In post 734, Lapsa wrote:
In post 731, NoPowerOverMe wrote:
In post 648, Lapsa wrote:It has to be 2 vigilante setup. I see no other way around it.
Rolefishing much?

Fos lapsa
Even scum syntax theory is miles better than that.
Why even mention it though? That's the problem. It came out of the blue for no reason. You heard vig and decided to say "WELL WAIT GUYS, THERE'S PROBABLY
VIGS!" Why??
In post 831, NoPowerOverMe wrote:Glad to know Hiraki has it all figured out.
Thanks.
In post 835, Bell wrote:It’s one of those ambiguous posts where it could be scum telling hiraki he’s totally wrong, totally right, a put down for semi arrogant wording, Or just a denial that he’s scum and making fun of Hiraki for it.
Either way, not helpful and just weird in taste.
In post 843, NoPowerOverMe wrote:Town, however, should come from an uninformed perspective and his opening has me questioning that.
Do you want to elaborate or just speak progressively weirder? I'm fine with either.
In post 848, NoPowerOverMe wrote:The binary language seems like he came in with a certain idea of who he wanted to eliminate or not eliminate.
Lol.
In post 857, Town looter wrote:Hiraki, keen to hear where you finally land on Glitch once you have fully caught up. BoP coming your way buddy.
What is a BoP? I intend to vote him for reasons that have nothing to do with what is currently being said. Don't know if need to elaborate on them.
In post 862, Glitch wrote:
In post 830, Hiraki wrote:In post 314, superbowl9 wrote:
Also dude naked voting someone and saying aha you reacted is the worst possible reaction test of all time

Not what happened and also wrong.
How is this not what happened?
Pretty great answer here:
In post 316, Nero Cain wrote:i mean, it wasn't really a reaction test. Do you feel like the level of agression that he's sending my way is justified?
In post 888, superbowl9 wrote:Hiraki pls don't continue with your catchup you're not helping anyone in the thread by quoting and saying "bad"
Stay mad.
In post 890, Bell wrote:I still really want to eliminate Virgo tbh.
Need to read into this tbh.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #898 (isolation #4) » Tue Aug 18, 2020 4:38 pm

Post by Hiraki »

Unvote, Vote: Glitch
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #901 (isolation #5) » Tue Aug 18, 2020 4:44 pm

Post by Hiraki »

Husbands and sons?
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #929 (isolation #6) » Tue Aug 18, 2020 6:41 pm

Post by Hiraki »

In post 915, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 773, ralph217 wrote:
In post 766, Lapsa wrote:UNVOTE:

I wish I were as cool as Bell.
VOTE: lapsa lapsa might be scum they havent said nothing here stale buddying
In post 774, Lapsa wrote:hello ralph
Terrible response to that
What is your expected response?
In post 924, JacksonVirgo wrote:Doesnt it make it hard to catch onto what's happening?
Titus usually plays by VCA.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #930 (isolation #7) » Tue Aug 18, 2020 6:42 pm

Post by Hiraki »

In post 926, Bell wrote:Are you sure you're not scum Virgo? This is a high fluff to hunting ratio you got goin' on.
I don't love JV but I definitely don't love this.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #946 (isolation #8) » Tue Aug 18, 2020 7:30 pm

Post by Hiraki »

In post 934, Bell wrote:
In post 930, Hiraki wrote:
In post 926, Bell wrote:Are you sure you're not scum Virgo? This is a high fluff to hunting ratio you got goin' on.
I don't love JV but I definitely don't love this.
Please don't defend people you know because you know them.
This was about alignment. I know neither of you.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #949 (isolation #9) » Tue Aug 18, 2020 7:49 pm

Post by Hiraki »

In post 947, Bell wrote:Well, try again.
I don't (feel well about JV's alignment) but I definitely do not (fell well about Bell's alignment)

Happy?
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1010 (isolation #10) » Wed Aug 19, 2020 12:44 am

Post by Hiraki »

In post 955, SJReaver wrote:
In post 949, Hiraki wrote:
In post 947, Bell wrote:Well, try again.
I don't (feel well about JV's alignment) but I definitely do not (fell well about Bell's alignment)

Happy?
Bell is my strongest town read right now. In our previous game we were masons together and he acted just like this.
Cool?
In post 967, SJReaver wrote:I keep on reading this post. I hope there's no code or anything in it because if there is, I don't get it.
Why say this?
In post 977, Bell wrote:Reaver is awesome.
Cool post.
What??
In post 987, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 908, NoPowerOverMe wrote:Okay. I lied about staying on Norway. We need a new wagon.

Unvote
So when you say "lie", are you suggesting that you didn’t actually plan to vote me all day, or that you didn’t actually scumread me and did it for reaction test, or that you initially scumread me but changed your mind over time.
Do you not SR me or did you want to push someone else?
I got this one. He's bored.
In post 1008, Town looter wrote:
In post 897, Hiraki wrote:
In post 857, Town looter wrote:Hiraki, keen to hear where you finally land on Glitch once you have fully caught up. BoP coming your way buddy.
What is a BoP? I intend to vote him for reasons that have nothing to do with what is currently being said. Don't know if need to elaborate on them.
Burden of proficiency. Your approach has a degree of confidence/arrogance to it, so it's only fair you lead us poorly misinformed townies to victory with your perfectly on point reads.
Unfortunately, it seems arrogance has been on the higher end of the spectrum as of late. Let's hope the accuracy has returned though.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1011 (isolation #11) » Wed Aug 19, 2020 12:45 am

Post by Hiraki »

In post 1010, Hiraki wrote:What??
This is stupid - ignore it.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1121 (isolation #12) » Wed Aug 19, 2020 6:44 pm

Post by Hiraki »

I'm waiting for Glitch to respond.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1281 (isolation #13) » Thu Aug 20, 2020 1:17 pm

Post by Hiraki »

In post 1124, Bell wrote:In his opening post he said he would reread an old game he had with you to see if how you were playing here was typical.
Yeah, it mimics it. I kind of tossed on whether that was relevant because it could be something he does as scum too. I also read Norwee as scum in that game and he was scum. So I feel betterish.

Unvote Glitch

In post 1225, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Idk if i'm comfortable turning around just based on a extremely vague: "I'll be useful by D4!" claim.
Good but think more.
In post 1259, Bell wrote:Could also Vote Hiraki.
Annoying.

Vote: CatScratchFever

I want to expand on this later. Don't have time now.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1289 (isolation #14) » Thu Aug 20, 2020 5:00 pm

Post by Hiraki »

In post 1285, Bell wrote:@Hiraki, does this mean you believe Glitch's claim?
I'll come back to this later, if you don't mind?
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1454 (isolation #15) » Fri Aug 21, 2020 3:21 pm

Post by Hiraki »

In post 1351, stan1ey wrote:
In post 1330, stan1ey wrote:anyone who town reads him really should start explaining why. he is the most scummy person in this game by far
im being serious here btw. if people cant explain why they TR nero he needs more votes
because he's townie? what do you want me to say here?
In post 1396, Almost50 wrote:
In post 1226, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 1224, Glitch wrote:I genuinely believe Nero is scum because of the arguments I've presented so far, but I also understand that I may be SR'ing him so hard cause I'm just pissed that he is tunneling me so hard.
I don't get this. You're pissed at him "tunneling you" but you believe he is scum at the same time? That doesn't make any sense whatsoever.
VOTE: Glitch
VOTE: Nor-boy

Voting a claimed PR on D1 is just...
Why does incorrect play = scum play here?
In post 1400, Glitch wrote:In addition to expanding on your CSF vote can you expand on my unvote and why you did that?
Maybe tomorrow.

Someone want to lead my eyes to something convincing about Fwesind?
In post 1443, ManateeDude wrote:
Alisae replaces Cat Scratch Fever, please welcome em :)
oof ali, you rolled scum
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1458 (isolation #16) » Fri Aug 21, 2020 3:39 pm

Post by Hiraki »

So the best way of figuring out if Cat Scratch is scum is actually reading Cat Scratch's ISO. I understand that I might be a little late on this but I'm pretty sold on this read.

CSF spills some of the smallest details about his thoughts with ease. Let's start with the read on Superbowl:
In post 235, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:I would also look favorably upon a superbowl wagon
Scumreading on an early game post.
In post 349, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:Why did you ignore my post? This isn't the first time you just glossed over someone verbalizing a scumlean on you.
Weird response to someone who is okay with a wagon on someone else. If you wanted a response, you'd ask a question. Not throw out a read. If Bell throws out a read on me or says that they're okay wagoning me, there is no response you can give. Oh no - he will vote me. I will try my best to find scum not detract myself from a wagon.

However, CSF saying this means that he believes this at least. He believes that Superbowl was supposed to respond to his post because that is something he would do to stay alive. Superbowl and CSF are clearly not playing the same game here. If you want to call that TvS and you don't know which one is which, fine.
In post 370, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:Idk if I'm missing something obvious now, because I still don't get it. Scum get into arguments with town all the time, why couldn't the argument be viewed as SvT from stanley?
In post 505, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:I think there are two interpretations of what stanley was trying to convey in 165, and I'll let him clarify which one. But I didn't think stanley was trying to say that the argument was pre-planned, so much as the argument developed weirdly.
In post 518, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:Some people just say what's on their mind

Don't see how it suppresses AI content
In post 537, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:What other reads do you have Superbowl
In post 539, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:Why the townread on Bell?
The next vote after this is a vote onto Glitch - someone CSF has never talked about - as the next vote. This read literally never developed and just floated for awhile before dying. I also don't see anything that shows CSF trying to get an understanding of superbowl, just his arguments. Then we need to talk about Glitch, this won't be too fast:
In post 512, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:These reads are big oof. Not a fan of the wagon momentum explanation either
First mention of Glitch is here. There's no real problem (IMO) with the explanation that Glitch gives in the quoted post. Having a difference is reads is not...a...scumtell?
In post 762, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:VOTE: Glitch

Cooling on MM scum
Next mention is a vote - 5th vote on the wagon - just slipping in. I noticed. He then advocates for Glitch and then replaces out. I would've loved to have a dialogue on reads because that's it. Those are really the only two reads that CSF has given in a 50+ page game.
In post 1456, Bell wrote:Not much Hiraki, he's just posting once or twice per day and watching.
Depends whether you believe he just doesn't know what to do in RVS/ can't get a grasp of the game or whether he's just scum. He hasn't posted much so iso'ing him shouldn't be a problem.
I was BUSY thank you
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1463 (isolation #17) » Fri Aug 21, 2020 5:59 pm

Post by Hiraki »

In post 1462, NoPowerOverMe wrote:Hiraki seems to focus on one person and then selectively quote to fit his preferred narrative.
If you'd like to tell me where I'm going wrong, you're welcome to it rather than trying to act correct.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1464 (isolation #18) » Fri Aug 21, 2020 6:05 pm

Post by Hiraki »

in fact, actually, i want to tango - you're passively calling me out for misrepping there so back your words up or sit down thanks
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1611 (isolation #19) » Sat Aug 22, 2020 4:42 am

Post by Hiraki »

norwee clearly flips town here but he's being wrong about what the correct attitude to take here is
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1617 (isolation #20) » Sat Aug 22, 2020 5:04 am

Post by Hiraki »

In post 1614, SJReaver wrote:
In post 1611, Hiraki wrote:norwee clearly flips town here but he's being wrong about what the correct attitude to take here is
I liked your write-up on Cat Scratch Fever, even though I didn't see their actions as alignment indicative. There are too many people floating through the early part of the game for all of them to be mafia. CSF read as someone increasingly disinterested in the game. It's bad play but still townie.

Do you have any other strong scum reads right now?
It wasn't so much their actions but their lack of actions for me. We can agree to disagree here. I have a lot of TRs in this game that I think will start to thin the POE. I'd be okay with a lynch on CSF/Ali or NPOM today. Maybe IKS if I actually read their posts because I always don't feel good reading them but then I ignore it.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1691 (isolation #21) » Sat Aug 22, 2020 1:49 pm

Post by Hiraki »

In post 1630, Nero Cain wrote:how did Hiraki go from a scum lean to your top (or one of) your top town reads?
literally what i was thinking, we vibin nero
In post 1640, Titus wrote:Why would only the wrong people take heat for pushing Norway? Wouldn't it be rational to suspect Norway wagon is a deflection from Fwes?
norwee started before fwesnd
In post 1644, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 1611, Hiraki wrote:norwee clearly flips town here but he's being wrong about what the correct attitude to take here is
I can't give zero fucks and keep a cool attitude like you do.
But sometimes i wish i could.
sometimes you gotta just say im gonna have a beer, then have 5 and then just start typing (this is a joke but definitely the vibe of new Hiraki posting)

i think if you look
deep
in my postings, we had the same methodology so hopefully in like 5 years you understand
In post 1659, NoPowerOverMe wrote:Much rather flip a50 than Norway
hahahaha run away from a challenge

@Mod: Shouldn't the deadline be frozen while looking for a replacement? Just wanna check I'm not going insane.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1781 (isolation #22) » Sat Aug 22, 2020 6:31 pm

Post by Hiraki »

In post 1776, Nero Cain wrote:thank fucking God. I could not deal whith Ali winning about things for days on.
tbf u were being a dick
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1966 (isolation #23) » Sun Aug 23, 2020 3:07 am

Post by Hiraki »

In post 1783, Bell wrote:Do you have any opinions on the game state rn Hiraki?
not good ones
In post 1792, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I wish you’d all grow a pair and go for a real big boi lymch such as Almost50 or Stan1ey.
i can feel /okay/ with an A50 lynch. not really vibing a stanley one tbh
In post 1854, JacksonVirgo wrote:Norwegian should be self-resolvable, so lynching D1 is probably dumb
Lapsa is kinda a brick slot rn so a vigi shot is greater here
Glitch is a PR claim so no
Fwes is a PR claim so no
72offsuit is scummy and has interactions so a lynch here is better than a brick or a PR claim or someone self-resolvable.

Thoughts?
u went through everything but CSF/Ali?
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2009 (isolation #24) » Sun Aug 23, 2020 6:29 am

Post by Hiraki »

Unvote, Vote: A50
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2087 (isolation #25) » Sun Aug 23, 2020 10:31 am

Post by Hiraki »

Unvote, Vote: NPOM

Nope, I'm back to sticking to my guns. Apologies for the lapse in judgment.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2120 (isolation #26) » Sun Aug 23, 2020 1:55 pm

Post by Hiraki »

In post 2090, SJReaver wrote:The last I checked, the only case you've made was against CSF. Why is No Power your preferred elimination now?
I've talked about NPOM before. I can be more expansive, if necessary. It shouldn't though.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2207 (isolation #27) » Mon Aug 24, 2020 5:05 am

Post by Hiraki »

In post 2199, superbowl9 wrote:
In post 2157, Town looter wrote:I find it difficult to believe scum would be given a night 3 or day 4 ability, but that's an opinion from an uninformed person (I think this is like my second closed setup ever played - most of my games have been newbies)

There are definitely two different styles or approaches or whatever you want to call it in this game.

There's the Stanley/Glitch/TL approach, and the Nero/Hiraki/NBoyEE approach. I wouldn't say one is more or less scummy in the context of this game, they are just different. That said, I know I have a bias here and am probably over TRing the former, and over SRing the latter.
1 of these things is not like the other why is hiraki in there?
he's assuming he's right which is dumb
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2259 (isolation #28) » Mon Aug 24, 2020 11:43 am

Post by Hiraki »

In post 2256, Town looter wrote:a Scum!Hiraki scenario I am following right now is them are using their meta and experience to enhance Town's confirmation bias (e.g. "NBoyEE is definitely town!").
so i am scum because i say things, you don't ask why, and you just assume i'm calling it out of nowhere? do you think i think meta is a useful tool? read my posts again, thanks
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2362 (isolation #29) » Fri Aug 28, 2020 2:25 am

Post by Hiraki »

In post 2312, NorwegianboyEE wrote:A bit late to say this, but i don’t think i’ve ever seen Alisae replace out of a game like they did. Does anyone have thoughts on this?
none, i don't think it's very wise to do this
In post 2261, Town looter wrote:
In post 2259, Hiraki wrote:
In post 2256, Town looter wrote:a Scum!Hiraki scenario I am following right now is them are using their meta and experience to enhance Town's confirmation bias (e.g. "NBoyEE is definitely town!").
so i am scum because i say things, you don't ask why, and you just assume i'm calling it out of nowhere? do you think i think meta is a useful tool? read my posts again, thanks
Ok. So I'll give you the benefit of the doubt.
In post 2143, Town looter wrote:
Why is Norwegian so town to you? Like, sure, you don't have to scum read them, but why town? This post could at best is anti-town, and at worst incredibly manipulative. That being said, I clearly don't see the world the same as you do.
you could go a little farther than 100 posts ago
In post 2330, 72offsuit wrote:Why do you only question ONE out of about 13 crossed out palyers? And the player you question is based on activity, rather than based on actual content?
Why not state your own thoughts regarding the other 12 or so players on the list?
Unvote, Vote: 72

In post 2346, ralph217 wrote:Ares towm . wan to town block ydrasse?
???
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2445 (isolation #30) » Fri Aug 28, 2020 9:06 am

Post by Hiraki »

In post 2372, 72offsuit wrote:
In post 2370, 72offsuit wrote:His reads r shit as town, so at least that's consistent
Re: hiraki
butthurt over one L that we both have huh
In post 2387, Titus wrote:VOTE: 72offsuit

I can't sort someone who isn't even reading my posts.
we're vibing hard here, which scares me, but i'm not complaining
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2460 (isolation #31) » Fri Aug 28, 2020 12:35 pm

Post by Hiraki »

I think this is literally the towniest I've seen Titus in awhile. I agree with 2458 hard.

For everyone saying that 72 scumread ISK earlier, so what? He didn't say more than that. Now that he is, are you going to judge based on WHEN he SR or HOW he SR? I'd rather do the later.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2480 (isolation #32) » Fri Aug 28, 2020 4:43 pm

Post by Hiraki »

In post 2463, 72offsuit wrote:
In post 2460, Hiraki wrote:I think this is literally the towniest I've seen Titus in awhile. I agree with 2458 hard.

For everyone saying that 72 scumread ISK earlier, so what? He didn't say more than that. Now that he is, are you going to judge based on WHEN he SR or HOW he SR? I'd rather do the later.
Who is "everyone"?
i think bell started it and then nero joined in so i guess "everyone" is just me lazily not going back in checking, like i'm doing right now. there are 100% people who said it
In post 2467, 72offsuit wrote:I really dont understand the resistance to the IKSF wagon.
I think thats telling in its own right.
two posts before this one
In post 2464, 72offsuit wrote:
In post 2426, Nero Cain wrote:best page top ever?
2 days to deadline and your vote is solo on a dead wagon.
im pretty sure this is scum being wrong rather than town being wrong fwiw
In post 2473, JacksonVirgo wrote:Alright so. NPower, SiteFlake, superbowl all scum for naked voting.
??????????????????????
In post 2475, Town looter wrote:As such I would be comfortable flipping anyone in [Norwegian, JV, Hiraki (previous reads), Titus, 72].
you literally just have the top wagons and me in your flip list

ok
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2491 (isolation #33) » Fri Aug 28, 2020 7:01 pm

Post by Hiraki »

In post 2487, Nero Cain wrote:Am I scum for any particular reason or is this just OMGUS b/c I questioned Norways town read on you?
i didn't call you scum, the posts were calling out 72. how did you get this mixed up?
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2493 (isolation #34) » Fri Aug 28, 2020 7:07 pm

Post by Hiraki »

like maybe it's late for you but the whole point of those two posts is that 72 is telling you that you're on a dead wagon and you should consolidate but then
two
three posts before that one, 72 is then wondering why his vote, which is still on ISK, isn't gaining any traction as if there's nothing else going on at the moment

i think you've done this multiple times with my posts too though which is why i'm weirded out. i'm still pretty sure you flip town here but cmon, head in the game
In post 2467, 72offsuit wrote:I really dont understand the resistance to the IKSF wagon.
I think thats telling in its own right.

His posts are scummy.

He has been on all the biggest wagons:
Glitch, Fwesnid, Titus, myself.
His intent looks like its to get any miskick.
72 comments in 2467 that ISK is scummy and that he isn't sure why the wagon isn't going up

three posts later (originally said 2 but that's a clear error)
In post 2464, 72offsuit wrote:
In post 2426, Nero Cain wrote:best page top ever?
2 days to deadline and your vote is solo on a dead wagon.
we get this which means that he's aware of the situation and almost psuedo-grandstanding at this point about ISK which is also a dead wagon

it doesn't smell like townie thinking to me man
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2496 (isolation #35) » Fri Aug 28, 2020 7:16 pm

Post by Hiraki »

there's a valid case to make that 72 did it out of ignorance rather than somewhat intentionally
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2675 (isolation #36) » Sat Aug 29, 2020 12:51 pm

Post by Hiraki »

In post 2671, Bell wrote:He’s not really trying to survive
if all scum looked like they were trying to survive, this game wouldn't be fun anymore
In post 2671, Bell wrote:his reads are evolving organically
literally no one believes half of his reasons for ISK
In post 2671, Bell wrote:he doesn’t seem to be avoiding interacting with anybody.
???????????
In post 2671, Bell wrote:There is no no counter wagon forming that isn’t being led by town after my last 2 catastrophic failures. Most of the people voting him aren’t in the people i’m most strongly reading as town while those that aren’t are voting him.
In post 2674, ManateeDude wrote:72offsuit (8):SJReaver, Almost50, Hiraki, Titus, town looter, I Keep Siteflaking, superbowl9. Ydrasse
so is it just because me and titus are on the wagon? you've TR SJReaver in the past, you went null on A50, you've been 'skeptical' of TL, i honestly can't find anything about ISK but i'm not trying hard, you have a TL on superbowl, and prob a not so great read on Ydrasse. all other wagons have destablized at this point so you have a day and 6 hours to convince your hypothetical town to switch, GL or NL. NL wouldn't be such a
terrible
idea in this scenario if you've got no reads. Not voting is.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2777 (isolation #37) » Thu Sep 03, 2020 9:21 am

Post by Hiraki »

In post 2712, Bell wrote:Shouldn't hiraki or Titus have known better?
??????
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2897 (isolation #38) » Fri Sep 04, 2020 12:52 am

Post by Hiraki »

In post 2741, shellyc wrote:
In post 2739, I Keep Siteflaking wrote:Don't hammer without claim from now on. We have a vigi and don't want to random lynch him/her.
this is IIoA
????????????????????????????????????????

Vote: NPOM

starting to TR Glitch more
In post 2860, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 2835, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 2799, Glitch wrote:Keeping pressure on me until I hard claim will just put a target on my back when I am a major asset to the town late game.
Spoiler:

This is just survivalism. You keep arguing how useful you will be, but why would scum not kill you anyway when you openly brag about how game changing your PR will be in late game? I highly doubt your claim is genuine.
I agree but would scum!glitch create a vague as balls claim as scum or just claim what they plan on claiming to try to brush the heat off them. Serious question as I'm unsure myself
exactly

i don't see how it's "survivalism" as much as it is "you guys said that you are going to lynch someone out of 5 people and i'm in those 5. yeah, i'm scummy but don't do it, you'll actually regret it"

is it survivalistic? sure. not feeling that it is the only motivation there though

im feeling pretty ok with a town looter lynch after that last interaction and my decay of his TR after his weird postings near the end of yesterday
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3013 (isolation #39) » Fri Sep 04, 2020 4:14 am

Post by Hiraki »

even if mm is vig, i don't trust him with the gun anyway so...

Unvote, Vote: MM
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3057 (isolation #40) » Fri Sep 04, 2020 5:42 am

Post by Hiraki »

glitch is correct because my post was literally just his before the post-edit stopped me
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3232 (isolation #41) » Sat Sep 05, 2020 3:33 am

Post by Hiraki »

im surprised mafia isn't taking advantage of this more than anything

Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3239 (isolation #42) » Sat Sep 05, 2020 3:55 am

Post by Hiraki »

In post 3235, Marshmallow Marshall wrote:
In post 3107, Glitch wrote:I think that's such a stretch. If we're wrong MM can just take out scum!Fwesnid on his way down and now it will also tell us a bit about the alignment of Flake and A50.
VOTE: Glitch

With the light of the feedback, this post looks pretty bad. From a town PoV, it'd be a poorly detailed position (and it's not that Glitch can't detail his position, he proved it during the Nero - Glitch fight). From a scum PoV, it'd be an easy lineup of two PR deaths that doesn't make him look bad and that gives him a justification to vote me and to support the vengekill on Fwesnid.
half of your wagon was saying this
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3277 (isolation #43) » Sat Sep 05, 2020 10:49 am

Post by Hiraki »

In post 3232, Hiraki wrote:im surprised mafia isn't taking advantage of this more than anything

@mod

do i need to go hard for NPOM today? i will FYI
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3320 (isolation #44) » Sun Sep 06, 2020 4:43 am

Post by Hiraki »

In post 3301, Titus wrote:I get why people are wagoning NPOM, but what distinguishes him from me? My lack of effort is very much time oriented and I am putting my vote in places to try and be useful.

@NPOM, why haven't you collaborated with those people? Who do you think they are?
NPOM has the worst read progression in the game

I can go into it but I'm phone posting for the next day so you'll have to be patient
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3401 (isolation #45) » Mon Sep 07, 2020 4:15 am

Post by Hiraki »

In post 3325, Marshmallow Marshall wrote:Is that Hiraki jokingly asking the mod to tell him if he should vote NPOM or not, or am I misunderstanding the post? It's strange lol
no im letting the mod know that i unvoted you and voted NPOM
In post 3361, Glitch wrote:This feels less like a scum hunting elimination and more like a policy lynch. Please don't rush this hammer like yesterday and let's get a bit more solid before dropping the hammer. I know if he flips scum this post will make me look bad but a quick hammer without getting a little more discussion out of this is not going to be good.
why couldn't you be like this on D1?
In post 3374, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Having a PR is NOT an excuse to play like shit.
this is correct but it would be harder for mafia to play good PR on the other hand which is why i am avoiding this like the plague until tomorrow

i also don't see a case outside of "no reads"

which, to me, isn't a scumtell as much as it is a lazytell

this game has been going on for almost 140 pages, drdolittle replaced in at page 98 (before the pause) and you want him to admit that he's been lazy and doesn't have reads - regardless of alignment? like how doesn towndrd get out of this hole? by playing the game? that assumes that town drd always plays like town. much too simple for me.

drd is better as a vig target than a lynch IMO
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3408 (isolation #46) » Mon Sep 07, 2020 6:54 am

Post by Hiraki »

In post 3403, DrDolittle wrote:btw Hiraki is exactly right. I usually do nothing in larges and its not AI at all.
like see the cancelled zelda game
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=82371
or zor's fortnight game.
i wasn't even saying this from a meta perspective

there is abundantly clearly more reasons for someone who is doing 'nothing' to be town rather than scum as of late. is it a 100% truth? no not really but if they do legitimately nothing, it is usually a town flip

now if drd was doing something like switching his votes and not saying anything (which is 100% why i am voting NPOM), that is different. even titus called him out for this and here was the exchange -
In post 3301, Titus wrote:I get why people are wagoning NPOM, but what distinguishes him from me? My lack of effort is very much time oriented and I am putting my vote in places to try and be useful.

@NPOM, why haven't you collaborated with those people? Who do you think they are?
In post 3302, NoPowerOverMe wrote:I have. Anyone not on my scum list
In post 3303, Titus wrote:How have you collaborated? Sheeping =/= collaboration.
In post 3304, NoPowerOverMe wrote:I try not to come to quick conclusions especially in large games.
the interaction is literally Titus asking for one example where NPOM has collaborated and his answer was a complete non-answer if not even close to addressing the question

i also feel like you have been contributing almost 100% more than NPOM while being just as quiet Titus - and you also replaced in, just to answer your first question

FYI i'm not really up for this fake hammer bullshit anymore considering the last page was absolute laziness at its
finest

the top post of 135 is literally a votecount where it's 10 to eliminate and we have multiple people saying "E-1!!!!!!!!!!" 50 times as if that is going to give us a legitimate reaction and something that cannot be easily faked

it's just stupid and annoying for people who are actually trying to track the votes
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3535 (isolation #47) » Mon Sep 07, 2020 11:57 am

Post by Hiraki »

In post 3413, NoPowerOverMe wrote:They only have been gunning for me after I went after them.
this is literally false - i've been gunning after you on my first post, you noted it and made a cheeky remark thinking that it would be nothing
In post 3424, NoPowerOverMe wrote:Whatever. I'm not going to change my playstyle.
titus asked you to show where you did something, you basically said the equivalent of 'fuck off' and now we're attacking your playstyle? PLEASE
In post 3431, NoPowerOverMe wrote:I never said it was towny or scummy but the attacks on me are squarely omgusy. I vote players I see as anti town or lurky. My point is town don't have a knee jerk reaction to being voted.
yeah and you just quoted the post above where you cheekily call me out for calling you out - who is OMGUSing who???
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3543 (isolation #48) » Mon Sep 07, 2020 12:57 pm

Post by Hiraki »

In post 3537, NoPowerOverMe wrote:Hiraki is throwing shit to see what sticks.
yeah, i'm going to go against the crowd which is generally townreading you for ??? and just throw shit that sticks while simultaneously joining random wagons and covering for my buddies, right right ok ok

wanna answer titus' question or get mad again that you're being called out (finally) for being scummy?
remember when you tried to call me out and you backed down because you realized it was not going your way? let's bring that up again
In post 1463, Hiraki wrote:
In post 1462, NoPowerOverMe wrote:Hiraki seems to focus on one person and then selectively quote to fit his preferred narrative.
If you'd like to tell me where I'm going wrong, you're welcome to it rather than trying to act correct.
In post 1464, Hiraki wrote:in fact, actually, i want to tango - you're passively calling me out for misrepping there so back your words up or sit down thanks
note to viewers, NPOM sat the fuck down until now and i'm not letting him pop out of his hole again without a brawl
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4245 (isolation #49) » Fri Sep 11, 2020 1:44 am

Post by Hiraki »

so many pages!
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4248 (isolation #50) » Fri Sep 11, 2020 2:01 am

Post by Hiraki »

In post 3912, Glitch wrote:For that reason, Norway HAS to be scum. There's no way around it. If I get eliminated first when i flip town y'all will know to kill off Norway. However if you believe me, vote for Norway and we can be down to 2 scum left total.
literally nothing above says "Norwee is scum" to me
In post 3999, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Also Glitch apparently wanted to recruit me because he thought i had the "influence to stop mass claiming from happening".
pause - are you sure it wasn't scum theater?
In post 4080, Bell wrote:Glitch claimed neighborizor, an easily confirmable role, yes?
neighborizor can be scum or town iirc

Vote: NPOM
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4250 (isolation #51) » Fri Sep 11, 2020 2:03 am

Post by Hiraki »

wait fuck did someone lie
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4251 (isolation #52) » Fri Sep 11, 2020 2:03 am

Post by Hiraki »

Unvote
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4254 (isolation #53) » Fri Sep 11, 2020 2:05 am

Post by Hiraki »

no i wanted E-1 but now im terrified because i thought i screwed up

phew

im just gonna play it safe and not vote for now though
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4301 (isolation #54) » Fri Sep 11, 2020 1:22 pm

Post by Hiraki »

still waiting on titus, right?
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4302 (isolation #55) » Fri Sep 11, 2020 1:23 pm

Post by Hiraki »

NPOM also did claim - VT
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4323 (isolation #56) » Fri Sep 11, 2020 2:00 pm

Post by Hiraki »

shelly reminds me of early me. that being said, early me was not prime time me
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4328 (isolation #57) » Fri Sep 11, 2020 2:06 pm

Post by Hiraki »

In post 4326, Bell wrote:Hi hiraki.
I’ve not had the fortune to interact with you directly this game.
Does shellyc remind you of early scum you or early town you?
town tbh

large games are hard for me to interact with, usually filled with things that you can't comment on because they're small

it's why my "catch-up" post was so short

i will admit i am not very good in them
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4371 (isolation #58) » Fri Sep 11, 2020 6:42 pm

Post by Hiraki »

In post 4370, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Yeah, i think the mafia prioritize killing strong town voices. Which might mean that they don’t have very strong presence themselves in the townblocks that have formed.
i don't see the scenario where the reverse also isn't true

your only push toward that is that scum killed the person that kept shouting that out which i guess is a thing, i
guess
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4523 (isolation #59) » Sat Sep 12, 2020 8:42 am

Post by Hiraki »

the people want titus to speak, the people will hear it
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4599 (isolation #60) » Sat Sep 12, 2020 6:54 pm

Post by Hiraki »

his actions don't make sense but i need a NPOM flip to act on the above
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4671 (isolation #61) » Sun Sep 13, 2020 9:01 am

Post by Hiraki »

wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4679 (isolation #62) » Sun Sep 13, 2020 12:29 pm

Post by Hiraki »

In post 4673, Town looter wrote:
In post 4671, Hiraki wrote:wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Oh?
he's crying, i was just making the sounds
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4685 (isolation #63) » Sun Sep 13, 2020 2:25 pm

Post by Hiraki »

i also don't see why we need to rush this, the deadline is also still in ~limbo~

that being said, consider my vote, if he's not already hammered, on NPOM
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4694 (isolation #64) » Sun Sep 13, 2020 6:38 pm

Post by Hiraki »

In post 4686, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 4685, Hiraki wrote:i also don't see why we need to rush this, the deadline is also still in ~limbo~

that being said, consider my vote, if he's not already hammered, on NPOM
Oh so we're just gonna be waiting here for yonks? Good to know :lol:
does it hurt anyone?
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4704 (isolation #65) » Mon Sep 14, 2020 5:16 am

Post by Hiraki »

if u do flip town, i don't think you have any right to call anyone else lazy
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4724 (isolation #66) » Mon Sep 14, 2020 10:52 am

Post by Hiraki »

dunno why you guys think ralph will flip red tbh
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4835 (isolation #67) » Mon Sep 14, 2020 9:41 pm

Post by Hiraki »

In post 4805, NoPowerOverMe wrote:I'm not disagreeing there's a chance of A50/Hiraki scumteam though.
if it helps, i intend to vote A50 tomorrow
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4848 (isolation #68) » Tue Sep 15, 2020 6:01 am

Post by Hiraki »

In post 4837, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 4836, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 4835, Hiraki wrote:
In post 4805, NoPowerOverMe wrote:I'm not disagreeing there's a chance of A50/Hiraki scumteam though.
if it helps, i intend to vote A50 tomorrow
Same
Is this because it resolves your slot or do you SR them? Or possibly both
idrc about resolving my slot?
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4849 (isolation #69) » Tue Sep 15, 2020 6:02 am

Post by Hiraki »

In post 4842, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 4841, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 4839, JacksonVirgo wrote:(if A50 is scum so would Hiraki 80%)
Is this based on lacking interactions between the two or something else?
Interactions mainly, specifically that one vote/revote from Hiraki is seriously pinging me.
?
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6144 (isolation #70) » Tue Oct 06, 2020 8:09 am

Post by Hiraki »

In post 6140, stan1ey wrote:
In post 6117, Almost50 wrote:
In post 6114, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Mafia isn't just about being right A50, but convincing others you're right.
Again if I respond to this I am risking eating a ban, so I won't.

But seriously, what has this site come to? It used to be there was a majority of GOOD scum hunters all over the place. Right now it's just trollers, people who can't even think, people who treat mafia as a "random guessing game", and people who want to have it their own way regardless of the cost because they probably have personality issues they try to compensate for at the expense of everyone's enjoyment. It's no fun AT ALL when someone decides to switch off their brain and just go gung-ho all throw the game. THANK GOD I wasn't a starter in this game (and I now TOTALLY understand why RV keeps replacing out of games)
this is A+ posting
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6148 (isolation #71) » Tue Oct 06, 2020 8:34 am

Post by Hiraki »

yeah i hope you learned something from all of this totally constructive criticism guys

very

convincing

you might say

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”