Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #152 (isolation #0) » Wed Dec 18, 2019 9:45 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

good thing creature is the mod this game or I'd be coming here to find 50 pages and not 7. Thank Mith.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #154 (isolation #1) » Wed Dec 18, 2019 10:15 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

@ Wake, FL making random looking posts that make 0 sense is null since he'll do that regardless of alignment.
In post 44, Elsa Jay wrote:Honestly seeing as every game I've ever dealt with Masons was either me or someone elsa fake claiming it, I no longer take it seriously until one of them dies. But that's for another day I guess.

Hope everyone's havung a good day by the way.
the fake mason gambit/joke got old fast.
In post 65, Dunnstral wrote:VOTE: MariaR

She will be either hidden scum or drive town off a cliff, perfect policy lynch
I think Maria is way more accurate than you. :igmeou:
In post 138, Espressojet wrote:
In post 137, rb wrote:
more like scum trying to be townread for it
This is the vibe I'm getting

Lotta flailing
This was my first thought as well that its a dumb gambit from dumb town. I, however, do not buy into the "wouldn't do the same thing twice."

I mean, there's some merit to the "she's scum that is repeating a similar thing to get town read

but
In post 137, rb wrote:i think it's unlikely town dolly pulls the same thing two games in a row as town with similar playerlists
is like a fallacy guy and it makes me insta hate the dolly wagon, regardless of how annoying she is.

let's kill expresso jet or virgo.

VOTE: expressojet
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #223 (isolation #2) » Thu Dec 19, 2019 6:37 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 175, Espressojet wrote:But there are seven people here with five posts or less

Seven.

Statistically high chance of scum coasting under the radar while the vocal minority gets dumber
This is a decent point. You could prob just rando pl the group of lurkers in any given game and hit some scum.

on the other hand

scum like to push lurkers for exactly this reason-its an ez push.
In post 179, Espressojet wrote:You came out of your hole real quick once you were called out, though
I have to agree with this though. I still don't like you that much but I could maybe see you as town if Frank is scum.
In post 187, Espressojet wrote:
In post 184, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 180, Espressojet wrote:You came out of your hole real quick once you were called out, though
Frank beetlejuiced hard, and I gut want to think it was town indicative, because it was like...too immediate
If anything it says he's been lurking and choosing not to post
this but I'm confused why you think this but you aren't scum reading him.
In post 204, Elsa Jay wrote:Also, I'll start serious posting when something actually serious happens.
cause you know it's not like anything but fluff has happened in the last 6 pages. Whenever you guys want to pl this I'm down.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #229 (isolation #3) » Thu Dec 19, 2019 6:49 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

What is pennywishing?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #231 (isolation #4) » Thu Dec 19, 2019 7:03 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

never said you were.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #252 (isolation #5) » Fri Dec 20, 2019 1:30 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 247, Dunnstral wrote:I'm fine with Dolly from recent events
what are they?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #290 (isolation #6) » Fri Dec 20, 2019 3:14 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 254, Gamma Emerald wrote:Why Virgo?
What about
In post 160, JacksonVirgo wrote:For some reason I just can't seem to absorb anything happening in this game yet. It's frickin' weird
In post 215, JacksonVirgo wrote:Is there a reason dolly is at L-4, are they being scummy?
makes you think that these posts are from town?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #291 (isolation #7) » Fri Dec 20, 2019 3:16 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

+

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #364 (isolation #8) » Sat Dec 21, 2019 12:24 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 354, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 353, JacksonVirgo wrote:VOTE: Nero
Why is he scum?
its just delayed OMGUS

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #365 (isolation #9) » Sat Dec 21, 2019 12:26 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

VOTE: JV

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #366 (isolation #10) » Sat Dec 21, 2019 12:33 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 315, Espressojet wrote:To me that doesn't come across scummy and more ignorant and not reading the thread beyond recent discussion
In post 316, Espressojet wrote:Except that could be scummy behavior...

... Scummy or Lazy

Is JV usually lazy?
:igmeou:

You are doing alot of fence-sitting this game. Is that normal for you?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #417 (isolation #11) » Sat Dec 21, 2019 6:22 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 387, JacksonVirgo wrote:Also I found it interesting that Nero got 'aggressive' over my naked vote, wonder why
I mean, I had already cased you and was calling you scum. Was I supposed to leave my singular vote on jet 'cause a whole lot of good that will do. The fact you "naked voted" me before I got on an moved my voted has nothing to do with anything but I'll be vindicated after you flip scum anyways so w/e.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #420 (isolation #12) » Sat Dec 21, 2019 6:29 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I don't think they are, why do you think that?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #474 (isolation #13) » Sun Dec 22, 2019 9:59 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 469, JacksonVirgo wrote:Their reaction to my vote was terrible imo
I have a question for you. I was scum reading you before your vote on me. I just chose to vote espresso over you. A wagon popped up on you. I should not have joined your wagon b/c?

Also, you are saying my reaction to you voting me was to vote you (although it wasn't) your reaction to me calling you scum was to vote me. How is your reaction any different then what you are claiming mine was?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #476 (isolation #14) » Sun Dec 22, 2019 10:05 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 424, Amrun wrote:I think he comes off pretty genuine. Just noobtown who is flailing a bit due to RL issues.
I just think guy was lurking, got wagoned and then
ate
d that he was busy . Again, and doesn't come across as "I'm too busy to play" they come across as scum that was avoiding giving content. Virgo also lazily snuck on to the EZ Dolly wagon and thats also not town.

He's also not exactly new to mafia so
In post 322, JacksonVirgo wrote:Except it's coming from town that has no idea what's going on
is kinda :igmeou:

of course, he's claiming that he was busy (and later depressed) but he's basically prod dodging and that's scum trying to come across as not a lurker. I also hate that I have to spend so much time on a simple layup but it's MS and its notoriously hard to lynch scum without a guilty and even with a guilty its sometimes hard :/

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #482 (isolation #15) » Sun Dec 22, 2019 12:19 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

vt

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #484 (isolation #16) » Sun Dec 22, 2019 12:30 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

that was what JV claimed.

Wake claimed watcher.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #489 (isolation #17) » Sun Dec 22, 2019 2:10 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

remind me where you want to lynch.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #558 (isolation #18) » Mon Dec 23, 2019 2:36 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I'm a bit meh on on the "Wake is scum trying to coast on a watcher claim." I haven't played with him in ages, has he done gambits like this as scum b4? But I agree with Frank here, lets not lynch Wake today.
In post 511, Elsa Jay wrote:If nothing interesting happens, a No Lynch could happen. Haven't had one of those in awhile. We could all do that.
On one hand I'm like "scum wouldn't say this" and on the other hand I'm kinda like "Well, its somewhat likely that JV gets lynched today and being scummy to switch the wagon off of him makes some sense."
In post 514, Frank wrote:a few other slots I wouldn't mind pushing a little bit either.
Who?

I'm hating how tight lipped RS is.
In post 540, Elsa Jay wrote:So I don't know if anyone can really get lynched at the moment besides maybe
Jet
this seems odd to me b/c other than an early Dolly wagon JV has been the only real wagon and no one has been calling Jet scum but me. So why do you think jet would get lynched?

Also, if you are so concerned about a no lynch why would you switch off of JV?

An Elsa, Jet, JV team seems almost too EZ but thats where my mind is at right now. Would also accept a lynch on RS.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #563 (isolation #19) » Mon Dec 23, 2019 3:46 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

you could try to explain yourself instead of whining about not being understood.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #565 (isolation #20) » Mon Dec 23, 2019 4:23 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

but I'm not even voting you. True, I did say that I was willing too if you're the only viable wagon/JV doesn't hang.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #605 (isolation #21) » Tue Dec 24, 2019 2:08 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 587, Flavor Leaf wrote:I don’t think scumElsa gets pushed this early
this is not how town reads work.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #609 (isolation #22) » Tue Dec 24, 2019 4:45 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

that's a nice soundbite.

I just don't think that "X is being pushed thus they must be town" is a good way to read anyone.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #615 (isolation #23) » Tue Dec 24, 2019 5:26 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 610, Flavor Leaf wrote:Why? Gamestate dictactes and scum control the gamestate, and it’s up to town to see where and why it’s happening.
I don't really know what this is.

Elsa is getting pushed b/c he's saying dumb things and/or meta playing to his title. Both in this game and any game ppl that say dumb and suspicious things like he's doing is going to get push by both opportunist scum and town that thinks they are scum. Pushes are mainly null with the exception of some random push for no reason whatsoever.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #619 (isolation #24) » Tue Dec 24, 2019 5:32 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 606, Elsa Jay wrote:Its a very effective indicator though.
like this is probably just a troll post but I'm still going to reply seriously to it.

A player that's getting pushed by scum
is
somewhat likely to be town. I say somewhat b/c bussing/distancing has become so much more commonplace. The thing is that you haven't flipped yet and no scum has flipped yet.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #620 (isolation #25) » Tue Dec 24, 2019 5:36 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 616, Amrun wrote:@Nero: you don’t think pushes with reasoning can be scummy?
sure I guess. But both alignments will make pushed with decent/good reasoning and that's why I said they are null but that's more game theory than anything.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #624 (isolation #26) » Tue Dec 24, 2019 8:34 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

she's scummy
:lol:

but you can also read my ISO on why JV is still scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #644 (isolation #27) » Wed Dec 25, 2019 9:31 am

Post by Nero Cain »

the fuck did you just call me?!?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #650 (isolation #28) » Wed Dec 25, 2019 5:40 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 625, Wake1 wrote:Eh, I'd rather you just tell me so I don't have to guess.
or you could stop being a waste of space and read.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #655 (isolation #29) » Wed Dec 25, 2019 6:36 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

he's not even voting you. nothing you are saying even begins to reflect the events of this game and I'm starting to think you are really playing up that VI card.

JV is still scum that's scared to confront me.

Elsa or JV. Make it so ppl.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #657 (isolation #30) » Wed Dec 25, 2019 6:47 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I'm still going to want to lynch Elsa after JV flips scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #660 (isolation #31) » Wed Dec 25, 2019 7:30 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 658, Espressojet wrote:Everything he says makes me cringe
ditto

I like both waffles and pancakes and I don't care which one I get. Same thing applies with two ppl that are both scum reads.

but ok

VOTE: Elsa

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #664 (isolation #32) » Wed Dec 25, 2019 7:46 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

but I like both. let me have this.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #667 (isolation #33) » Wed Dec 25, 2019 7:50 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Also, I'm a town separator and my role separates two links roles if they are linked. Like masons and lovers etc. I used my n0 shot on Elsa thus him and FL are no longer masons.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #668 (isolation #34) » Wed Dec 25, 2019 7:52 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

that does seem like it would be kinda neat?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #738 (isolation #35) » Thu Dec 26, 2019 9:49 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

VOTE: JV

what a naked vote.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #797 (isolation #36) » Fri Dec 27, 2019 10:46 am

Post by Nero Cain »

If my choices are between Luv, Rabid and JV then I'd still want JV but would consolidate on Rabid.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #800 (isolation #37) » Fri Dec 27, 2019 11:21 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 746, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 738, Nero Cain wrote:VOTE: JV

what a naked vote.
You know you're gonna look back after my flip yeah? Can everyone lynch this when I die? Thank ya
Why would I look back? :lol:

I assume you just typo'd bad and why?

I mean, I cased you in and you responded in but it wasn't until until you start scumreading me. It's just a delayed OMGUS and there's like a shit ton of scum motivation in that. Then you "naked" voted me in which doesn't even make a lick of sense. You then tried to claim that I was OMGUS voting you wich ignores that I was
ALREADY
scum reading you previous to my vote, So at this point, you are twisting facts to suit your own purpose.

I also do not like the fact that avoided like the plague and I know why you did.

Basically what this boils down to is me not buying
In post 322, JacksonVirgo wrote:Except it's coming from town that has no idea what's going on
All I see is scum motivation and that's what I think you'll flip.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #801 (isolation #38) » Fri Dec 27, 2019 11:27 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 747, Dolly Parton wrote:If JV were to be the lynch it would have already happened by now.
this is not how this works. He has buddies who are going to be less likely to vote him not to mention wrong/hesitant town. In a fairly recent large I had to tunnel scum for 100 pages b4 they were the d1 lynch. In that game scum FL also went to bat for his buddy so keep that in mind if Elsa flips scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #802 (isolation #39) » Fri Dec 27, 2019 11:31 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 765, Rabid Schnauzer wrote:Given JV and LUV as the leading wagons,
In post 785, Rabid Schnauzer wrote:
In post 780, Rabid Schnauzer wrote:
In post 776, Creature wrote:
Taking this too
Maybe you could like put a VC in it or something...
Seriously, I'm going to be offline shortly until EOD and I want to put my vote on a viable wagon.
So you knew who were the leading wagons but didn't vote there b/c there wasn't a current VC? this seems like so much bullshit.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #803 (isolation #40) » Fri Dec 27, 2019 11:34 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In fairness, Creature does need to be more frequent with VCs and if that fancy format is taking him to much time then he should just K,I,S.S.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #805 (isolation #41) » Fri Dec 27, 2019 11:43 am

Post by Nero Cain »

rc's upick? you and cheeky were scum together.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #808 (isolation #42) » Fri Dec 27, 2019 11:48 am

Post by Nero Cain »

oh yeah, it was skygazers game.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #845 (isolation #43) » Fri Dec 27, 2019 7:16 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I really hate that no one does shit until deadline on this site. but will not be around for deadline but I can be aroundish dor the next two or 3 hours.

VOTE: rabid

Since we aren't voting JV for some reason I'd consolidate there.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #846 (isolation #44) » Fri Dec 27, 2019 7:17 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 844, Zote the Mighty wrote:
In post 839, Zote the Mighty wrote:
In post 828, Flavor Leaf wrote:Zote, do me a liquid, and vote Rabid.
I'm gonna ISO them before/if I do
Eh after doing some ISOing on the top two wagoned, I like this better

VOTE: Jackson
if only we had the votes.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #868 (isolation #45) » Fri Dec 27, 2019 9:38 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

[post=jv]jv[/post]

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #869 (isolation #46) » Fri Dec 27, 2019 9:40 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

ugh

VOTE: jv

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #871 (isolation #47) » Fri Dec 27, 2019 10:14 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

it's like 3 in the morning

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #875 (isolation #48) » Fri Dec 27, 2019 10:20 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

good riddance.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #945 (isolation #49) » Mon Dec 30, 2019 8:14 am

Post by Nero Cain »

are you suggesting that he not out his result b/c that seems insanely dumb.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1014 (isolation #50) » Tue Dec 31, 2019 11:15 am

Post by Nero Cain »

have we all forgotten how bad Elsa's unvote was?

b/c I haven't

[post=Elsa]Elsa[/post]

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1015 (isolation #51) » Tue Dec 31, 2019 11:22 am

Post by Nero Cain »

ugh

VOTE: elsa

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1021 (isolation #52) » Tue Dec 31, 2019 11:45 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Well, you did put insurance on your boobs and that does seem a lil' odd...

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1022 (isolation #53) » Tue Dec 31, 2019 11:46 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1020, Elsa Jay wrote:So I unvote a townie and now you wanna lynch me for it. Fun times.
scum do that like all the time so they look better

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1024 (isolation #54) » Tue Dec 31, 2019 11:50 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Between and made you go, "hey this guy is town."

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1026 (isolation #55) » Tue Dec 31, 2019 12:00 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

uh huh

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1029 (isolation #56) » Tue Dec 31, 2019 12:17 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1027, Elsa Jay wrote:So have you done anything at all for town or...?
I've been scumhunting. Nice pushback though.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1031 (isolation #57) » Tue Dec 31, 2019 12:25 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

you know what would be epically awesome, imho, if we lynched Elsa @ exactly midnight tonight. (my timezone)

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1033 (isolation #58) » Tue Dec 31, 2019 12:32 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1027, Elsa Jay wrote:So have you done anything at all for town or...?
In post 1029, Nero Cain wrote:I've been scumhunting.

Its a silly subjective question. Nothing but a pushback so I'm good with a lynch here.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1035 (isolation #59) » Tue Dec 31, 2019 12:37 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

name-calling, how mature, But I don't see a question. Can you ask me again or requote it?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1039 (isolation #60) » Tue Dec 31, 2019 7:01 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

b/c they are kinda
IIOA
y

and its silly that you are demanding answers from me despite not giving your own thoughts.

1. Asking for Amruns readlist is just a fetch quest. Stop being a total NPC.
2. (and 3) Is information fishing. Players are going to vote who the want/defend who they want. So fishing like that just comes off as scummy to me.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1040 (isolation #61) » Tue Dec 31, 2019 7:03 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

or maybe he means it was weird that your alt answered for you. That was more silly than weird but w/e.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1055 (isolation #62) » Wed Jan 01, 2020 9:12 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1042, Dolly Parton wrote:
In post 1039, Nero Cain wrote:b/c they are kinda
IIOA
y

and its silly that you are demanding answers from me despite not giving your own thoughts.

2. (and 3) Is information fishing. Players are going to vote who the want/defend who they want. So fishing like that just comes off as scummy to me.

Also
2. I was waiting for a D1 Watcher claim results amd a D2 Watcher claim result. None of which I asked to claim but since they did they should have posted there results.

At the time we didn't know but know we know that the 1st claim dropped the ball on their nigjt action and the D2 claim was just for lulz.

So the Amrum wagon/info is the only real source of info we have to start sorting today.
I'm very confused here. Why are you responding like you are Elsa?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1056 (isolation #63) » Wed Jan 01, 2020 9:22 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1041, Dolly Parton wrote:
In post 1039, Nero Cain wrote:b/c they are kinda
IIOA
y

Should we ignore dead people's posts?
yes but also no. Yes, mafia can and will kill players that suspect them but scum also kill players as a red herring so we'll go the wrong people. Kills aren't this black and white thing.

Welcome to your first game of mafia.

What are your actual thoughts about Elsa.
In post 1050, Dolly Parton wrote:Nero,
What do you think are the odds of Wake and EXpressojet being members of scum?
somewhat low.

I'm buying into Wake's watcher claim. I'm not super fond of the "Wake coasts" on the watcher claim. And I have like 0 interest in lynching the only claimed PR. I had suspected Espresso early on but that sorta waned but he's voting Elsa with me and I don't think he'd buss that early.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1117 (isolation #64) » Thu Jan 02, 2020 2:53 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I could see an active lurking scum Maria. Still think Elsa is scum so I'll sit there but I could consolidate on Maria.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1276 (isolation #65) » Sat Jan 04, 2020 9:45 am

Post by Nero Cain »

sorry, I was a little sick lately

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1284 (isolation #66) » Sat Jan 04, 2020 9:52 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1118, Frank wrote:I don't think it's more likely for someone saying they want to vote someone "for now" to come from scum than it is from town.
Unless Rabid is considering it a scumslip, in which case I still don't see it.
it's really weird wording but I think I agree with you,

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1289 (isolation #67) » Sat Jan 04, 2020 4:02 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Why should we not flip you?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1291 (isolation #68) » Sat Jan 04, 2020 4:19 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

As a guy that has mislynched LUV at least a dozen times (exaggeration lul) I'll say that his behavior has been no different than our other games. I don't remember if I've ever played with a scum him before. Players like LUV , Maria and Dunn (although Maria might be more proactive as town) that have a minimalistic "style" and are mainly useless are going to likely play the same regardless of alignment.

RE Dunn being the target. Other than a tinfoil about Luv/Dunn being scum together, I think Dunn is a perfectly acceptable check and I kinda hate Maria continuing to push LUV based on that.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1294 (isolation #69) » Sat Jan 04, 2020 4:27 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

luv got ran up, claimed invest with an inno on Dunn, Lynch is prob between you are Maria thought Elsa is still scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1295 (isolation #70) » Sat Jan 04, 2020 4:29 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Dolly did some stupid JK fakeclaim and Frank and her are kinda getting into it but I don't think she's scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1362 (isolation #71) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 11:58 am

Post by Nero Cain »

never realized that DL is so close. If Elsa wants to bus, let her but it prob means Maria is something expendable like a goon or a 1-shot.

VOTE: Maria

L-1 claim time.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1363 (isolation #72) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 12:01 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1350, Flavor Leaf wrote:I’d rather force scum to kill me,
or get caught by a watcher on LUV.
:?

you're going to get caught by a watcher?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1381 (isolation #73) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 1:43 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I'd do Elsa. Doubt Dolly is scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1382 (isolation #74) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 1:46 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

like part of me wants to not lynch Maria now but its maybe not a great reason b/c it is WIFOM and then I could easily see her as active lurk scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1384 (isolation #75) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 1:57 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

it's rabid and maria. Still think all these "derp" moments are fake as shit.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1386 (isolation #76) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 1:59 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

like rabid claimed hood mates with Maria an HOUR ago. An Hour. And you really couldn't remember something from an hour ago?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1389 (isolation #77) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 2:07 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I'm open for lynching Elsa but I don't think we have the #'s.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1422 (isolation #78) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 3:45 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1413, Flavor Leaf wrote:Dunn’s untouchable right now because LUV.
I was about to ask why and then I remembered the inno b/c I legit hated how he did squat all but whine about being called useless and then voted Elsa.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1424 (isolation #79) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 3:47 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

VOTE: Maria

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1455 (isolation #80) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 8:46 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

god I hated that. mostly.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1457 (isolation #81) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 8:49 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I also hate that I can't just c&p creatures vc b/c i had wanted to check it and make sure but i'll just leave my vote on Maria I guess

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1459 (isolation #82) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 8:52 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I have a doctors appointment tomorrow so I won't be staying up

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1461 (isolation #83) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 8:55 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

eh? I'm a simple man that likes simple things. TBH, Creature's VC does look good but you can't C&P it without some heavy editting and that's kinda a bummer.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1464 (isolation #84) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 9:02 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

jesus fuck, wake

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1475 (isolation #85) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 9:09 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I think most mods are cool with that though I could see stricter ones not wanting a bunch of pms before night

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1708 (isolation #86) » Thu Jan 09, 2020 11:13 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Maria was scumreading me? I am shocked. SHOCKED I SAY!

dudette reads me like clockwork. I could be an IC and she'd still scumread me.

but that appeal to authority is gross.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1711 (isolation #87) » Thu Jan 09, 2020 12:59 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1536, Elsa Jay wrote:So if I had to choose anyone elsa left, I'd say Nero
how cum?
In post 1565, Dolly Parton wrote:Nero is potentially deep wolfing here.
I'd have to be a wolf to deep wolf so no.
In post 1577, Rabid Schnauzer wrote:Nero's post on Flav was gross
What post was this?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1712 (isolation #88) » Thu Jan 09, 2020 1:04 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

https://www.mafiauniverse.com/wiki/Alien

even though this is from another site we use the same role right? I have no clue what the indecisive mod does. Elsa is claiming he targeted Dunn n2 and Dunn is claiming he sent a message to Frank n2?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1714 (isolation #89) » Thu Jan 09, 2020 1:11 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1633, Wake1 wrote:Same with Nero and a couple others.
you can't sit there and bark at me for not being online to talk. Look, I get that you are super excited that you have a result but this is not how it works.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1715 (isolation #90) » Thu Jan 09, 2020 1:12 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

WAKE IS LURKING! CLEARLY SCUM!

:lol:

silly noob

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1716 (isolation #91) » Thu Jan 09, 2020 1:24 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1694, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:I’m actually novice
Whats that mod do?

What was the point in lying about getting an inno on Dunn?
In post 1704, Espressojet wrote:but in no way do I buy him as a vig kill
if I was a vig I would kill him.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1801 (isolation #92) » Sun Jan 12, 2020 1:27 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

im a UB. There's way to much town power which means someone is lying. Most likely Elsa.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1802 (isolation #93) » Sun Jan 12, 2020 1:29 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

rabid too.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1804 (isolation #94) » Sun Jan 12, 2020 1:33 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

FN
UB
neo
2x neighbors
watcher
alien

7 town prs? WTF is this set up

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1807 (isolation #95) » Sun Jan 12, 2020 1:34 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

that confirms her role, not alignment

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1809 (isolation #96) » Sun Jan 12, 2020 1:36 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

tbh, I didn't join the hood so mayhaps its not considered a pr like you say but it still seems like a funky set up

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1813 (isolation #97) » Sun Jan 12, 2020 1:42 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

yes b/c I'd fakeclaim something that i knew couldn't be true. Are you a moron or just a moron?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1817 (isolation #98) » Sun Jan 12, 2020 1:44 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

then out it

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1925 (isolation #99) » Sun Jan 12, 2020 9:12 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1, Creature wrote:Setup is confirmed to be Town vs Mafia. Thank god
I don't think town vs. mafia means a traitor can't be in this setup.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1948 (isolation #100) » Mon Jan 13, 2020 3:56 am

Post by Nero Cain »

you guys are silly. Me, an experienced player, claimed a role that I can't possibly be.

vote:frank

this is scum that knows I'm flipping town. Gun to my head, Dolly is the other scum. Dolly just keeps rando calling me scum without any reason and I don't think thats town.

I knoe Espresso thinks she's town b/c Zote tunneled her but that's exactly why scum tunnel each other.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1952 (isolation #101) » Mon Jan 13, 2020 3:59 am

Post by Nero Cain »

are you willing to vote Dolly then?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1957 (isolation #102) » Mon Jan 13, 2020 4:10 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I had intentionally fake claimed a role that I couldn't possibly be and your reaction was
In post 1825, Frank wrote:But as far as my reads go, Nero is still a TR.
:igmeou:

and then
In post 1942, Frank wrote:do we really have to do nero instead of espresso
so it just kinda looks like you were avoiding my wagon. I.e. scum that knew I was town.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1959 (isolation #103) » Mon Jan 13, 2020 4:12 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1955, Dolly Parton wrote:
In post 1952, Nero Cain wrote:are you willing to vote Dolly then?
I'm not going to be your counter wagon.
of course, the reason that you are voting me now is that I "fucked up my claim" but why did you keep calling me scum before without engaging me?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1961 (isolation #104) » Mon Jan 13, 2020 4:13 am

Post by Nero Cain »

watcher enabler

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1964 (isolation #105) » Mon Jan 13, 2020 4:15 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1962, Dolly Parton wrote:Iirc I said something to the effect that you have deep wolf potential.
I know but that's very vague and catch-all. You could make that claim about anyone.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1966 (isolation #106) » Mon Jan 13, 2020 4:16 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I was never a UB. I just wanted to see who jumped and who didn't so I could try to solve.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1971 (isolation #107) » Mon Jan 13, 2020 4:18 am

Post by Nero Cain »

i don't get any results

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1986 (isolation #108) » Mon Jan 13, 2020 4:35 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I've already said that I liked Dolly and Franks reaction the least.

I can get on board a piss wagon as his game entrance was not very stellar.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1990 (isolation #109) » Mon Jan 13, 2020 4:38 am

Post by Nero Cain »

yes, those were my feelings. Scum defend town for the cred all the time.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1991 (isolation #110) » Mon Jan 13, 2020 4:40 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1989, Dolly Parton wrote:Also, apparently my reaction was a the same as someone else according to rabid.
ok? I don't know what this is.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1997 (isolation #111) » Mon Jan 13, 2020 6:20 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Ah yes, the "there's something EZ so let me turn my brain off"

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1998 (isolation #112) » Mon Jan 13, 2020 6:23 am

Post by Nero Cain »

like anyone that thinks I'm scum that fake claimed UB when I knew it couldn't possibly work is dumb as rocks

but I mean, the american school system is pretty poor these days...

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2001 (isolation #113) » Mon Jan 13, 2020 6:35 am

Post by Nero Cain »

just b/c its something you'd do doesn't mean I would.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2002 (isolation #114) » Mon Jan 13, 2020 6:36 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I mean, you'll be down an investigation role but w/e's man

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2017 (isolation #115) » Mon Jan 13, 2020 2:28 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

VOTE: vote the piss

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2104 (isolation #116) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 6:57 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Why am I getting lynched?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2109 (isolation #117) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 7:54 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

aw man, i wanted to say words before i got lynched but oh well

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2122 (isolation #118) » Fri Jan 17, 2020 9:53 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2118, Dunnstral wrote:I think this game was bonkers town sided and wonder why it was 15 players over 13
its been this way for a while now and the NRG have been cranking out townsided setups so town would win more often. That's not to say that town didn't play well and we (mostly me) didn't play very well.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2128 (isolation #119) » Fri Jan 17, 2020 10:24 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2126, Creature wrote:Also scum could have killed the key PRs or WIFOMedd Elsa into roleblocking the investigative PRs.
u sure are trying to defend this setup.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2137 (isolation #120) » Fri Jan 17, 2020 11:09 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2134, Flavor Leaf wrote:But did a bad and assumed 4 scum.
We all assumed 4 scum b/c town had alot of power. I had actually thought Maria was a traitor (and later Elsa)

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2140 (isolation #121) » Fri Jan 17, 2020 11:11 am

Post by Nero Cain »

my original n2 shot was Jet and maybe for a shitty reason we killed you instead.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2146 (isolation #122) » Fri Jan 17, 2020 11:35 am

Post by Nero Cain »

We killed Amrun n1 b/c I felt like she was the only decent town player and n1 shots are just a crapshot. We didn't kill Wake b/c we were worried about him being protection.

I knew I should have been doing the kills. I
knew
it. But like Zote sent in the n1 kill and he was doing this flavorish thing that was cute (imo) and so I just went with it and then on n2 when I sent in the kill it just kinda slipped my mind. That's my bad, honestly. But would it have really changed that much? If we still kill FL and I get guilted the setup goes to

tracker
goon

vs.

alien
neo
watcher turned IC
neighbor
FN
3x vt

They could have pushed the neighbor and whichever VTs don't get inno'd.

When Luv claimed invest without clarifying what type of invest he was my first thought was that he was a hider. In hindsight, this makes no sense b/c he didn't crumb n2 but yeah, that's what I thought and Aaron didn't correct me (not that I'm blaming him) so yeah. But yeah, that was a good gambit by Luv and a good action by Wake that night.

It's at this point I stopped caring. Neither I or Piss even bothered sending in a kill. Should I have replaced out? EH. Like I think it's considered an acceptable reason but I kinda feel like replacing out in a bad spot and putting someone else in a not-great situation is kinda immature and unfair to others. The idea that I claimed UB without knowing that it was a scum claim is dumb. I just kinda wanted to die (and make the watcher invalid) and maybe get piss some town cred.

If we had done better kills would we have won?

Like, let's assume that n1 and d2 plays out the same way it did.

tracker
goon
enabler

vs.

watcher
neighbor
neo
alien
fn
4x vt

If we shot the neo or alien or the watcher. Killing Elsa would have prob been the best kill that night and get a vt lynched

So @ n3 we are at

tracker
goon
enabler

vs.

watcher
neighbor
neo
fn
1 confirmed vt
2x vt

If we kill the neo and assume that wake watched him and thus I get guilted and get lynched the next day and piss and zote kill the ic that night then we'd go into d5

tracker
goon

vs.

neighbor
fn
1 confirmed vt
2x vt

there are 3 lynchables. If the scum team avoids the lynch and lets say they kill a VT and kill Jet that night then

tracker
goon

vs.

neighbor
fn
1x vt

they'd have to push the neighbor and the unconfirmed VT as the scumteam so it seems like Jett or Dunn would just be a kingmaker. Like the scum path to victory is there but it's very very tight.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2150 (isolation #123) » Fri Jan 17, 2020 11:56 am

Post by Nero Cain »

This is balanced, in
a way
. I don't think that games are balanced unless vts are 50% +1 and there are 6. So according to this setup 2 neighbors=1 vt. I mean neighbors maybe don't add that much town power and
sometimes
they can be a source of paranoia.

If scum had played perfectly I think we'd have a fighting chance and we clearly didn't.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2153 (isolation #124) » Fri Jan 17, 2020 12:04 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

how so?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2157 (isolation #125) » Fri Jan 17, 2020 1:20 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

that's why I thought there was a traitor until Frost reminded me that we have to be informed.

What are your thoughts on the setup, leaf?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2174 (isolation #126) » Sat Jan 18, 2020 10:41 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2172, JacksonVirgo wrote:Lol I knew Nero was scum from d1
you only scum read me b/c I was pushing you as scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2178 (isolation #127) » Sat Jan 18, 2020 11:55 am

Post by Nero Cain »

the link is in

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”