farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #8 (isolation #0) » Thu Jun 05, 2008 5:58 am

Post by farside22 »

Team awesome is here? O maybe one is scum.
vote: Grimmy
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #71 (isolation #1) » Thu Jun 05, 2008 12:47 pm

Post by farside22 »

Well if we go for lurkers can it be killa seven since he will be little to no use whether town or scum. :P
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #81 (isolation #2) » Fri Jun 06, 2008 5:03 am

Post by farside22 »

I got a prod even though I posted yesterday. I guess the mod is just proding everyone.
I'm just seeing a lot of arguments with no substance.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #108 (isolation #3) » Fri Jun 06, 2008 8:22 am

Post by farside22 »

OhGodMyLife wrote:flameaxe, farside, nitro styles, jenter, killa seven.

these players haven't added anything at all.

grimmy, phoebus

these players have posted enough, but haven't actually done anything for the game in those posts.

phoebus at least was kind enough to explain why in his most recent post. however, i think you should start moving the pace along yourself before you request mass prods. i too got prodded while i slept, although i have been one of the most active posters in this game.
Were the players that came in and just vote and disappear on this list? You are certainly pushy in this game. Deadline is Monday and most vote will be lynched. Are you trying to get the lurkers to talk more or trying to get xzzy lynched before anyone is paying attention.
FOS: OMGL

I'm not liking your tactic at the moment sir.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #121 (isolation #4) » Fri Jun 06, 2008 10:41 am

Post by farside22 »

Korts wrote:Rogue Shenanigans is obviously avoiding answering OGML's accusation of chainsaw defense. This is incredibly scummy. I disagree that farside has gone and done the same thing, though, I'm not seeing so much of a chainsaw defense there, OGML.

unvote, vote: Rogue Shenanigans
Even I disagree with this. I am not attacking OMGL first of all. I'm just saying he is aggressively attacking zz and pushing for the lynch hard. I'm not used to it. I'm not defending zz either. As for this comment I think Korts lost it or is scum.
unvote:
vote: Korts

The above make no sense and I don't think he has a clue. He is trying to look helpful townie a little too hard.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #148 (isolation #5) » Sat Jun 07, 2008 3:01 am

Post by farside22 »

What OMGL are you looking from zz for? Did he not explain his actions to your satisfaction? Do you think scum to be idiotic on page 1? These are reason's I'm not sold on your idea for zz as scum.

By the way I will be out the rest of the day so don't expect anything more from me right now.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #165 (isolation #6) » Sat Jun 07, 2008 5:37 pm

Post by farside22 »

Says the man who has said next to nothing this game. My vote is for Killa or Korts at this point.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #180 (isolation #7) » Sun Jun 08, 2008 3:40 am

Post by farside22 »

This should not be a surprise to anyone from me.
vote: killa seven

Also tempted to vote muffinhead.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #206 (isolation #8) » Mon Jun 09, 2008 2:25 am

Post by farside22 »

SpyreX wrote: What do I pull from this set of posts?
1.) Farside -really- seems buddy-buddy with rogue. That last killa vote, which of course has no real explanation, comes not long after Rogue does the same. Super HI-C tip: dont hold hands with the scummiest player in the game right now.
2.) In the eight posts, the only "substance" I can really see is saying the ZZ case wasn't good, FoSing OMGL for it and trying to say that scum wouldn't be so stupid as to be that scummy on page 1 (Hint - they were).

I'm not even going to FoS - my vote is on Rogue barring some kinda miracle. However, when Rogue flips scum and the game isn't over, I'm lookin your way farside.
Wow thats an incredible post considering u r a goon still. That is enough to convince me u r town.
At -1 I will claim...
Ok then u asked for it
unvote
vote rogue
[/quote]

I have a feeling that rogue will turn out town who made a dumb comment. I get gut feelings. I just asked more questions about zz because I was trying to figure out if scum would out themselves in such a way. Obviously scum would.
If rogue turns scum I expect most to look my way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #233 (isolation #9) » Mon Jun 09, 2008 11:37 am

Post by farside22 »

killa seven wrote:hmm.. 2 trackers interesting. both could be scum but i dunno, im leaning farside right now, i need to go read through phoesbus posts, havent really got a read on him so far.
I may seem like a me too, but post like this with no reasoning = scummy in my book. Killa looks to be trying to distract town along with SpyreX towards me. Sure I'm not active or giving a good run with finding scum admittedly, but I'm adding more then some people.
unvote:
vote: Phoebus

FOS Killa seven
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #266 (isolation #10) » Tue Jun 10, 2008 10:05 am

Post by farside22 »

I'm not sure why I'm getting grief from the mod. I believe I'm more active then some players.
Anyways why OMGL do you want to lynch a claimed tracker instead of doing the loop. At least this way a power role doesn't die unnecessarily.
Also some people are lurking more then others. I still don't like K7. Less sure of muffinhead (mainly do to zz comment about Korts before he died, but that could be a distancing attempt by scum) Where the heck has Jenter been most of this game.
unvote:
vote: Nitro

Quick lynching before scum realize what is going on would be a good thing right now.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #298 (isolation #11) » Wed Jun 11, 2008 4:06 am

Post by farside22 »

I'm not sure why people are voting Flameaxe. Lurker or scummy comment.
Unvote:
vote: K7

I had my list and I'm sticking with it.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #303 (isolation #12) » Wed Jun 11, 2008 6:00 am

Post by farside22 »

killa seven wrote:is it just me or is farside and rogue constantly voting together? farside what is your case that i attacked rogue for a quick hammer or that i was against speed lynching nitro, i said id rather have him rePlaced and look he turned out to be a cop
Why is it that you were gun hoe for Rogue lynch, but were all lets wait for nitro or someone to replace?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #307 (isolation #13) » Wed Jun 11, 2008 7:03 am

Post by farside22 »

killa seven wrote:
farside22 wrote:
killa seven wrote:is it just me or is farside and rogue constantly voting together? farside what is your case that i attacked rogue for a quick hammer or that i was against speed lynching nitro, i said id rather have him rePlaced and look he turned out to be a cop
Why is it that you were gun hoe for Rogue lynch, but were all lets wait for nitro or someone to replace?
nitro wasnt posting i wanted to give him a chance to explain himself.

vote farside

for acting like she dont understand me and starting this wagon.
and the fact that you constantly chainsaw defense rogue, makes me believe you both are scum, you both keep voting together back to back.
I am not certain, but I don't see rogue following me.
Do you even know what the chainsaw defense is? How was I chainsawing the defense against zz?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #309 (isolation #14) » Wed Jun 11, 2008 7:09 am

Post by farside22 »

killa seven wrote:as soon as i called out rogue you came defending him, then you both vote me, then the nitro wagon forms, both of you hop on it, then he get replaced and claims cop and both you immedietly hop on me.
yesi know what chainsaw defense is, and you blatantly did it.
I said I don't think he is scum. That is not a defense. I've been voting against you for a bit now and haven't changed my mind. Why Rogue followed be to you after he was voting for someone else is beyond me.
Also you did not answer my question. I don't think you know what it is because you don't show are state how I did a chainsaw defense.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #311 (isolation #15) » Wed Jun 11, 2008 7:16 am

Post by farside22 »

killa seven wrote:what question
How did I chainsaw?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #313 (isolation #16) » Wed Jun 11, 2008 7:21 am

Post by farside22 »

Anyone else what to tell me where he answered my question?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #320 (isolation #17) » Wed Jun 11, 2008 9:59 am

Post by farside22 »

My Milked Eek wrote:I was going to ask that and a few other stuff in my next post.
And by "that" I mean "does anyone else agree with grimmy and rogue to confirm my innocent".

There isn't a certainty of a doc right?
Sanity is unknown, right?

Pretty dangerous situation for a cop eh?

Anyways;
Farside is a werewolf
(AKA townie).
Now, I do not know if I'm sane or not, but that's the result I got. It would explain the null result Rogue received on farside as a tracker, so I think I'm sane.
Put townie because even I forgot for a moment that werewolfs were townies and I could see someone voting for a lynch by the confusion.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #331 (isolation #18) » Wed Jun 11, 2008 12:37 pm

Post by farside22 »

OhGodMyLife wrote:
Unvote, Vote: Rogue Shenanigans

The presence of a cop makes me more than sure that rogue is a scum tracker, and I would much rather just lynch him than simply confirm the fact that he can track people with this increasingly silly tracker chain.
I'm not sure why you keep bringing this up. Why keep trying to get rid of a power role when he can be confirmed by the cop?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #335 (isolation #19) » Wed Jun 11, 2008 12:48 pm

Post by farside22 »

OhGodMyLife wrote:Now that the cop is revealed he is unlikely to survive the night. So rogue begging to be investigated by the cop really doesn't do it for me.
Couldn't there be a doctor in this game?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #351 (isolation #20) » Thu Jun 12, 2008 6:06 am

Post by farside22 »

I didn't care for OMGL's push against Rogue first off. I would like him to be investigated.
FOS OMGL
You have have pushed for zz's lynch but that doesn't make you a good guy at the moment.
Vote: Flameaxe
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #369 (isolation #21) » Fri Jun 13, 2008 4:42 am

Post by farside22 »

I'm curious to know something if no one minds a question.
I'm not sure how people are on this site, but if you have a one shot or once per game ability that doesn't happen do to being blocked or doc protected does that mean you used your ability?
I ask because a mod I know on another site will still allow you to have your one shot if it was blocked, but not if the person was protected.
Thanks
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #378 (isolation #22) » Fri Jun 13, 2008 8:14 am

Post by farside22 »

unvote:
vote: Grimmy

gut feeling
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #385 (isolation #23) » Fri Jun 13, 2008 10:40 am

Post by farside22 »

Grimmy wrote:Phoesbus is attacking anyone who does anything to go after him.

the whole "If you lynch me, you lose a townie, and ill vote for you for even thinking it" thing is scummy to me.
at least THIS time you can remember why you voted for me.

Vote: Phoebus

All in all, I think you lied about your role and you are saying anything to save your skin.

Grimmy
will be out til monday unless he gets free time
If Phoebus is lynched and comes up town I'm liking Grimmy more and more as scum.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #398 (isolation #24) » Sat Jun 14, 2008 7:49 am

Post by farside22 »

That is true I didn't think about the two vig idea. Maybe Jenter is lying, maybe pheobus.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #428 (isolation #25) » Mon Jun 16, 2008 4:45 am

Post by farside22 »

I see we are going to do a mass claim. Here is who is left in the game:

Battle Mage, 4 1 shot actions
Jenter Brolincani, - berserk
OhGodMyLife, - tracker

Could there really be 2 berserkers? That seems one sided, but I will let that go for now. I want to know who OMGL tracked and why.
Here is my claim order based on who I do not trust.

Grimmy,
muffinhead
SpyreX
Mr. Flay
farside22

I don't mind claiming sooner, but I want to see the top 2 for sure claim at this point Grimmy has been less then helpful and zz vote and comment towards Korts makes me see a partner trying to distance himself.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #443 (isolation #26) » Mon Jun 16, 2008 7:22 am

Post by farside22 »

I'm just a werewolf (aka townie).
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #459 (isolation #27) » Mon Jun 16, 2008 10:38 am

Post by farside22 »

OhGodMyLife wrote:BM's response makes me like my plan even more.

Jenter should definitely shoot BM tonight.
How come you keep wanting to kill people who claim a power role?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #477 (isolation #28) » Tue Jun 17, 2008 5:01 am

Post by farside22 »

OhGodMyLife wrote:Tracker results:
N1: farside goes nowhere
N2: eek goes to rogue shenanigans
N3: eek goes to grimmy

If you really think I
knew
that xyzzy was scum any more than you seem to
know
I'm scum you need to read day one again. And if you really think somebody would bus the mafia RECRUITER before the lynch became inevitable you're just wrong.
Would you care for some cheese with that wine? I could see a scum buddy doing that to look town. Why not? Sure you don't get the recuits going, but you look hella town for doing it. My suspicion on you is your the there can't be two trackers and two berserker comments. You wanted to keep killing them.
@BM: I believe OMGL was being sarcastic. If not then him wanting you to kill a confirmed townie adds to my suspcion against OMGL even more.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #491 (isolation #29) » Tue Jun 17, 2008 9:56 am

Post by farside22 »

I agree with said plan. Gets rid of townies and power roles are more then revealed at that point. I agree with Grimmy as the play for today' lynch. BM needs to be on board with this before the day ends.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #509 (isolation #30) » Wed Jun 18, 2008 10:18 am

Post by farside22 »

Just to add a little pressure to the man we all are waiting on.
vote: BM
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #523 (isolation #31) » Thu Jun 19, 2008 7:34 am

Post by farside22 »

Battle Mage wrote:
OhGodMyLife wrote:btw what makes you say muffinhead is highly likely town?
His comments and attitude are ridiculously protown. As were those of his precursor- Korts.

BM
So who are looking to use your ability and why? Are you willing to go with the plan that was proposed?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #525 (isolation #32) » Thu Jun 19, 2008 7:53 am

Post by farside22 »

See people wanting to kill power roles just really irk me.

Vote count
(8 players alive = 5 to lynch before deadline)
(3) Grimmy – OhGodMyLife, Jenter Brolincani, Mr. Flay
(1) BM - farside22,

Not voting:
Battle Mage, Grimmy, muffinhead, SpyreX

Deadline:
Friday 20 June 1:00 AM (GMT -5 according to forum clock)
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #531 (isolation #33) » Thu Jun 19, 2008 8:22 am

Post by farside22 »

Battle Mage wrote:
OhGodMyLife wrote:Uh huh, why doesn't spryex's plan work for you?

Oh, because it would prove that you're lying, I get it.
i think it needs more dead OGML. Tell me, why are you happy to see anyone else die other than yourself? What makes you so special?

BM
Someone is making waves. Looks like we have a live one who doesn't want to prove his role. Oh wait if you could kill someone and think he is lying you could use your ability to kill OMGL, but wait your not trying to do that. :roll:
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #539 (isolation #34) » Thu Jun 19, 2008 10:22 am

Post by farside22 »

Battle Mage wrote:
OhGodMyLife wrote:Well in this plan, the fact that I'm a power role and all of the people who spyrex proposed we shoot are claimed vanilla. If you follow it, it will also CONFIRM YOU AS TOWN, which would be a nice bonus for you in the coming days if you're really town.

Whereas if you are scum, coming up with any excuse not to follow it prevents you from being immediately outed.
It seems you and Farside arent quite following this (why am i not surprised. lol).

I'm definitely killing someone tonight. It's just a matter of WHO. Still waiting on Jenter to confirm that he is killing OGML.
It's more then me and OGML that agreed to the idea that was brought up. You are not special stop acting like you are.
My vote stands till you get with the program.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #550 (isolation #35) » Fri Jun 20, 2008 4:27 am

Post by farside22 »

Mr. Flay wrote:Okay, all power roles need to check in, and I can think of at least one reason BM might have failed (Mafia Roleblocker framing him up for today).

That said, I need to re-read with grimmy as 'town'.
It was either to make BM look scummie or Spraxy since he is the one who suggested it. Maybe (yes I know WIFOM) he suggested it because he could RB it and make BM look guilty.

Clean Slate vote count of the Day
(6 players alive = 4 to lynch before deadline)

Not voting:
OhGodmyLife, Jenter Brolincani, Mr. Flay, farside22, SpyreX, Battle Mage

Deadline:
Tuesday 24 June 2:00 AM (GMT -5 according to forum clock)
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #553 (isolation #36) » Fri Jun 20, 2008 7:00 am

Post by farside22 »

Well OGML probably won't be able to answer this RL today. I would like to here everyone's thoughts about everyone at this point.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #555 (isolation #37) » Fri Jun 20, 2008 7:08 am

Post by farside22 »

Mr. Flay wrote:Not a thought on everyone, but this:
Jenter Brolincani wrote:We have no scumkill last night, interesting.
is consistent with a Mafia Roleblocker who must give up their kill to block. Or some town-blocker got lucky... we'll know more once everyone checks in.

How do you figure we're at LyLo, BM? 6 left and probably 1 scum (due to above) means we should be able to take care of both scummy suspects before we're in dire danger.
We don't know if there is one or 2 scum left. But the giving up to RB is used in some games.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #561 (isolation #38) » Fri Jun 20, 2008 10:15 am

Post by farside22 »

The internal debate. I just think because of BM's stubbornness yesterday I'm leaning towards him. I think more and more he lied about his claim hence he hesitated. However (this is me thinking out loud) wouldn't it make sense for BM to kill SpreX instead of doing a fake RB. BM killing SpreX makes things more confusing. Using that thought SpreX looks scummy.
I need more time to think.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #563 (isolation #39) » Fri Jun 20, 2008 10:32 am

Post by farside22 »

SpyreX wrote:Farside, that doesn't wokr because if he's mafia he wouldn't show vig flavor on the kill. He'd have been outed right away.
That is true. I keep forgetting about that.
I keep thinking about this too much. OGML confirmed
Jenter confirmed. I confirm OGML because he stated I had no night action (which is true) and he had a 50/50 shot at being right. He went after zz pretty hard. So that leave Mr. Flay (who had no night activity, but that doesn't mean anything since scum could have just not performed the hit) this is on the speculation that there are two scum and one is a RB and the other a goon. Seeing SpreX and Mr.Flay. So lynching SpreX in this idea leaves me in a warm spot as if he isn't scum BM is a definate tomorrow and should be the last scum. If SpreX comes up scum I look at Mr Flay a bit more.

vote: SpreX

I'm going with the idea that I think there is 3 scum and not 2.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #565 (isolation #40) » Fri Jun 20, 2008 11:58 am

Post by farside22 »

SpyreX wrote:If there WAS 3 scum I'd really be surprised. The recruiter makes it hard for me to swallow 3 - it was about the luckiest thing possible we hit it first day.

A recruiter roleblocker could happen.

However, I think we had a recruiter and a vanilla. BM is, as far as I can tell, the vanilla.

Farside, if you believe OGML's reports (like I do) BM HAS to be mafia (he couldn't have been roleblocked by flay) and flay -could- be mafia but unlikely.

BM, as far as I can tell (if you believe OGML) either:

1.) Was roleblocked (by who? It couldn't have been Flay)
2.) Is mafia (most likely)
3.) Decided not to shoot (already said he did implying a roleblock, but if he DIDNT then he should go regardless).

You are right that it really should be BM or me today. I'd just prefer it to be BM first ;) Since I think that's game.
You could have RB'ed him.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #586 (isolation #41) » Mon Jun 23, 2008 7:45 am

Post by farside22 »

First real vote count of the Day
(6 players alive = 4 to lynch before deadline)

(2) BM (Spyrex, OhGodMyLife)
(1) SpyreX (farside22)

Not voting:
Jenter Brolincani, Mr. Flay, SpyreX

Deadline:
Tuesday 24 June 2:00 AM (GMT -5 according to forum clock)
[/quote]

SpreX gets two vote? Can I have two votes?

Okay that silliness is over. I think there is 2 scum. No one can tell me differently. Either SpreX or Flay or BM and Flay. Those are my thoughts. Looking at the fact that both BM and Flay are voting SpreX and with 12 hours left and Jenter not in sight. I feel a bit safer voting BM with OGML then Flay's vote

unvote:
vote: BM
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #595 (isolation #42) » Mon Jun 23, 2008 9:50 am

Post by farside22 »

@BM: Either SpryX is a RB or you didn't do the kill based on flavor text.
You are targeting OGML who was the prime reason zz was lynched so you logic on Flay fails me. The fact you are protecting Flay and I believe OGML more since he is confirmed is all I need.
Can we
Prod Jenter
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #616 (isolation #43) » Tue Jun 24, 2008 4:39 am

Post by farside22 »

I was never going to lynch OMGL he was pretty much confirmed, however it irked me how often he attacked power roles. I think Spreyx idea was the best for the end of day.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”