Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: it/its

Post Post #2498 (isolation #0) » Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:19 am

Post by Chara »

In post 2491, Almost50 wrote:@Chara: Don't forget to update the hydra stats. WE WON as 3P! :lol:
:lol:
"Sibling," Farkran asked, starting slowly.
"The CORE is full of lasers, and Chemist1422's entire existence depends on her eye. If she looks into a laser, she will almost certainly die. Did you think about that?"
"Oh yes, my brother. I love thinking about that."
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2500 (isolation #1) » Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:23 am

Post by Chara »

Almost is an excellent hydra partner. he keeps me motivated and his attitude to the game is great. we weren't too connected in this game, but that's the usual for us. we both do our own thing, but it's nice to have someone you know is on your side!

Varsoon: flavour was phenomenal, even if less than you would have liked given the time you had.
Vax was confscum to me as soon as our killed failed, so i wasn't moving.

i was nervous about playing what amounts to a serial killer. i'm interested in how things would have gone if we'd died.
i do apologize to the town for initially deciding to scumside. it seemed the best bet for a win.
"The CORE is full of lasers, and Chemist1422's entire existence depends on her eye. If she looks into a laser, she will almost certainly die. Did you think about that?"
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2503 (isolation #2) » Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:26 am

Post by Chara »

when RR called us on the redirecting passive, i started sweating. you can see me in the hydra PT.
luckily Almost is better under pressure than i am. i have a long way to go. :lol:

Almost didn't know about McMenno's claim, but i did. i figured he was Town or TFoD, and i didn't feel like letting him continue to tag team with dreal.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2506 (isolation #3) » Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:29 am

Post by Chara »

full disclosure, i have no idea why Xiao was scummy. i sort of get Desp's thing but i mainly just went along with it because of RR and most of the table treating him as confscum. if he'd been in a better position, that cop would have been a real problem for us. it was convenient.

thanks to Desp and Gork for finding TFoD and being easy to sheep.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2512 (isolation #4) » Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:35 am

Post by Chara »

In post 2509, Almost50 wrote:It wasn't the SR though. It was that if you checked us we would redirect you to someone else and it would look suspicious (Xiao was scummy and we thought Vax was TFoD anyway, so that's why Xiao didn't get shot on N2).
this was Almost's reasoning. i was happy with it because sometimes straight up killing the town scumreading you is the easiest path to a more peaceful game. :>
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2515 (isolation #5) » Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:41 am

Post by Chara »

i was referring to Kuroi's WWE! unless you meant to quote something else?
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2520 (isolation #6) » Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:47 am

Post by Chara »

In post 2518, Gorkington wrote:also sorry @ac i kind of exaggerated my response to you more than i should have. you both played on a really impressive level this game fwiw.
don't worry about it! it was probably the right thing to do. you were spot-on. i
did
think you could be state but my decision to engage with you there was an attempt to keep to my town meta rather than any genuine attempt to figure you out.
and thank you!
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2528 (isolation #7) » Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:56 am

Post by Chara »

In post 2524, Gorkington wrote:@a50, i was a meanie doo doo head to chara for calling me a scumbo
:shifty:

Desp obvtowned late day 1 and i was happy to sheep him. my greatest source of indecision this game was who to side with. once i figured out we were the only nightkill source i just wanted to end things quickly so we wouldn't be an eventual PoE lynch. RR being the State meant TFoD was the only option, unless we decided to decimate the town. we couldn't kill them, certainly couldn't lynch them.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2529 (isolation #8) » Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:57 am

Post by Chara »

In post 2525, Reasonably Rational wrote:
In post 2474, Yume wrote:@RR So what was that about me not being betrayed by you? *frowny face*
From game start we were aiming to get the win with the dead win con, which we did. You were never betrayed, not even in spirit.

Also: I maintain that by coloring, the factions were:

The State
: “Good” with town’s color. AKA town and how we played it.
Father of Death
: “Bad” with scum’s color. AKA scum.
The Dead
: Survivor faction. Won with either “town” or “scum” or lost to AC with both.

~Drixx
since the father of death lost if the town lost, i would argue they really aren't scum. not in flavour, role, or play. :<
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2532 (isolation #9) » Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:59 am

Post by Chara »

In post 2530, Reasonably Rational wrote:Mechanically the dead were the survivors. The win conditions make that super clear. Varsoon really plays with and subverts expectations.
you're right, i didn't read the State's rolecard properly.

oh, it would have been so
amazing
if we'd succeeded in eliminating all of the Dead. everyone loses but AC.
would have bee difficult to pull off. i almost wish it was our only wincon, but if that'd be the case we surely would have been lynched. :P
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2533 (isolation #10) » Tue Nov 14, 2017 12:01 pm

Post by Chara »

though i still disagree with calling TFoD "scum". they were the same as the state in relation to the survivors, just opposing forces. when i really thought about our flavour, i did regret lynching Havo. i got over it though. :>
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2540 (isolation #11) » Tue Nov 14, 2017 12:35 pm

Post by Chara »

Varsoon wrote:
Spoiler: At least someone's on top of this game...
Someone wrote:why isn't Vax considering that TFoD killed McMenno?

i want to see why town Vax could think that. if i can't find a reason, then it's confirmation for me he's TFoD.
DING DING DING
WINNER WINNER CHICKEN DINNER
:D
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2549 (isolation #12) » Wed Nov 15, 2017 1:03 am

Post by Chara »

mason claim gambit was not great, no. certainly, you were bulletproof, but Xiao was not.

as for the Menno kill: no, i didn't think it through. i assumed part of the claim was fake. Almost brought it up as an option because he hadn't read the end of that day, i believe.
in the end the decision was about playing against town, and helping State. who we thought were you two. haha.
i'm not even sure why i assumed you were state over TFoD. i think there was something that made it clear in the game itself but i can't remember now.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2553 (isolation #13) » Wed Nov 15, 2017 6:52 am

Post by Chara »

In post 2552, Reasonably Rational wrote:Hey. The mason claim worked. Just saying. Can I please end my streak of rolling scum basically all year now? I’m tired.

~D
give me your scum streak! i was so excited to be non-town here.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2565 (isolation #14) » Wed Nov 15, 2017 7:56 am

Post by Chara »

you'd think, since we win by eliminating the dead, Almost and i would have been in the best position to figure out that both the State and TFoD wanted the Dead alive. :lol:
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2581 (isolation #15) » Wed Nov 15, 2017 12:12 pm

Post by Chara »

In post 2570, Cerberus v666 wrote:@Chara: WHY WAS I TOWN? ^^ You suddenly decide we were town partway through D2, and sure you gave reasons in thread, but I'd like you to revisit that line of reasoning if you don't mind.
i want to blame it on you playing with the mindset of winning with town, but i have to say it was almost entirely the thing with Titus. even when i started to second guess the validity of my decision it was just easier to treat you as obvious town than voice any desire to lynch you. if i had been town in this game i likely would have been more vocal about not trusting you.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2584 (isolation #16) » Wed Nov 15, 2017 12:17 pm

Post by Chara »

i think what i decided was "Drixx and Cerb are being very genuine in their approach to this game, but they know more than they're saying in the thread", which ended up being both correct and incorrect. i mistook genuineness for town and at one point or another decided that you were both impossible to kill (i believed the BP claim because our kill specifically was stopped only by passive protection), and very difficult to lynch.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2585 (isolation #17) » Wed Nov 15, 2017 12:17 pm

Post by Chara »

In post 2583, Alisae wrote:Oh wait nah 3 way

Chara (01:13) can i film it??
this is going to haunt me.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2588 (isolation #18) » Wed Nov 15, 2017 12:21 pm

Post by Chara »

ask Almost what he thinks. i'm sure he'd be excited to try it.
i'm rather attached to the dynamic of Almost Chara, but i certainly wouldn't mind trying a three headed hydra with another player i like. :P
the only requirement is being entirely dissonant, always. keep the brand.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2590 (isolation #19) » Wed Nov 15, 2017 12:30 pm

Post by Chara »

wait until we hydra.
the reason i enjoy playing with Almost is because the venn diagram of things we both do well in mafia games is two circles that don't intersect. :P
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2594 (isolation #20) » Wed Nov 15, 2017 12:53 pm

Post by Chara »

In post 2593, Elliberetta wrote:ALI I DIDN'T KNOW YOU WERE AROUND FOR THAT
:dead:

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”