Sir Tornado
Sir Tornado
Mafia Scum
Sir Tornado
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #52 (isolation #0) » Wed Mar 05, 2008 5:51 am

Post by Sir Tornado »

Capricious wrote:Let us discuss why the kill was made on an unknown player, and not on B-list celebrities such as Zindaras and Skruffs, or even a D-list celeb like Y. I feel that if the scum were solely composed of relative newbs, they would target a strong player, not only because it would be a good play, but that the weak always want to get to the strong.
Horrible, horrible, just simply horrible.

vote Capricious
I'm back!
Sir Tornado
Sir Tornado
Mafia Scum
Sir Tornado
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #53 (isolation #1) » Wed Mar 05, 2008 5:53 am

Post by Sir Tornado »

Also, I think Zindaras is scum. He's trying to buddy up with Mizzy right now. The last time he did that with someone in a game with me, he was scum.
I'm back!
Sir Tornado
Sir Tornado
Mafia Scum
Sir Tornado
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #65 (isolation #2) » Wed Mar 05, 2008 6:15 pm

Post by Sir Tornado »

Mizzy wrote:Damn, we went from fun little random votes to "I think such and such is scum and here's why." What the hell? It's page 3. I don't think anyone has any basis to think anyone is scum yet.
Is there a problem with this?
I'm back!
Sir Tornado
Sir Tornado
Mafia Scum
Sir Tornado
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #82 (isolation #3) » Thu Mar 06, 2008 7:52 pm

Post by Sir Tornado »

Zindaras wrote:
Sir Tornado wrote:Also, I think Zindaras is scum. He's trying to buddy up with Mizzy right now. The last time he did that with someone in a game with me, he was scum.
Dude, seriously?

Like I said in Big Love:
[18:46:38] Sir Tornado 88: Esp because of the buddying he did with Ether AND Sacred D1
You may have been right, but this really isn't a scumtell for me. I <3 Ether and Sacred. I enjoy playing with them a lot.
This is like saying last time I saw Battle Mage as scum, he kept putting all his quotes at the bottom of his posts (which is obviously why he's stopped doing it). You're really reaching here.
But, neither Ether nor Sacred are playing in this game, are they? Or do you buddy up with Mizzy in all of your games too?
I'm back!
Sir Tornado
Sir Tornado
Mafia Scum
Sir Tornado
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #87 (isolation #4) » Fri Mar 07, 2008 12:24 am

Post by Sir Tornado »

Zindaras wrote: Actually, it's even simpler. If you admit that it wasn't a scumtell in Big Love, then the comparison is void simply on that basis.
No, it isn't. Buddying up is generally a universal scum tell. (although, I retract the "Zindy is obv scum" sentence, still IGMEOY)
I'm back!
Sir Tornado
Sir Tornado
Mafia Scum
Sir Tornado
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #95 (isolation #5) » Sat Mar 08, 2008 3:05 am

Post by Sir Tornado »

I agree with Capricious vote.

Elmo, buddying up is generally a scum tell. If someone is overtly hostile, he is more probable to be under intense scrutiny or get lynched on D1, get inv N1, and is less likely to be followed. (yes, you can deny all you want, but it's true).
I'm back!
Sir Tornado
Sir Tornado
Mafia Scum
Sir Tornado
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #174 (isolation #6) » Fri Mar 14, 2008 4:40 pm

Post by Sir Tornado »

I'm a bit curious about how Y and Skruffs effectively derailed the RS wagon, and it is noted.

I think RS is pretty scummy at the moment. I especially don't like his responses.

Agree with Skruffs on Zindy.

Before the RS wagon started, I was leaning towards a Capricious/Mizzy scum. Not sure about Mizzy anymore since I agree with her about RS.

Still, happy with my vote.

Elmo, I didn't know about Zindy's tendency to buddy with anyone, just with Ether and Sacred.
I'm back!
Sir Tornado
Sir Tornado
Mafia Scum
Sir Tornado
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #176 (isolation #7) » Fri Mar 14, 2008 4:42 pm

Post by Sir Tornado »

Er... Wait. Not happy with my vote.

vote RS
I'm back!