Sarcastro
Sarcastro
Sarcastric
Sarcastro
Sarcastric
Sarcastric

Post Post #49 (isolation #0) » Thu Feb 21, 2008 7:39 am

Post by Sarcastro »

Sorry, everyone, I forgot about this game.

Vote: aioqwe
[color=darkblue]If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now.[/color]
Sarcastro
Sarcastro
Sarcastric
Sarcastro
Sarcastric
Sarcastric

Post Post #51 (isolation #1) » Thu Feb 21, 2008 10:03 am

Post by Sarcastro »

It's reading break and I was busy reading
The God Delusion
Thief of Time
, and
A Song for Arbonne
?

I take reading break's name very seriously.
[color=darkblue]If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now.[/color]
Sarcastro
Sarcastro
Sarcastric
Sarcastro
Sarcastric
Sarcastric

Post Post #55 (isolation #2) » Sat Feb 23, 2008 7:42 pm

Post by Sarcastro »

What on earth was the point of that?
Sarcastro
Sarcastro
Sarcastric
Sarcastro
Sarcastric
Sarcastric

Post Post #60 (isolation #3) » Sun Feb 24, 2008 9:57 pm

Post by Sarcastro »

aioqwe wrote:no posts in 48 hrs. is annoying -.-
And how does posting "bump" help anything? If you want to say something, at least say something productive.

What exactly do you mean by "was it a rv"?
Sarcastro
Sarcastro
Sarcastric
Sarcastro
Sarcastric
Sarcastric

Post Post #74 (isolation #4) » Thu Feb 28, 2008 9:06 am

Post by Sarcastro »

Aioqwe, stop standing up for Rigelscum.

Unvote, Vote: Rigel
Sarcastro
Sarcastro
Sarcastric
Sarcastro
Sarcastric
Sarcastric

Post Post #78 (isolation #5) » Thu Feb 28, 2008 5:23 pm

Post by Sarcastro »

Rigel wrote:
aioqwe wrote:
Sarcastro wrote:And how does posting "bump" help anything? If you want to say something, at least say something productive.

What exactly do you mean by "was it a rv"?
I dunno. But someone might actually look at the thread.

Was your vote (on me) random?
Well, Sarcastro? Was it random, or not? You never answered the question because you were too busy hunting me down.
It was semi-random. It wasn't an entirely serious vote: I just saw Aioqwe's most recent post, which included the annoying (though maybe not especially scummy) phrase "trying to spark discussion".
Sarcastro
Sarcastro
Sarcastric
Sarcastro
Sarcastric
Sarcastric

Post Post #85 (isolation #6) » Sun Mar 02, 2008 9:16 am

Post by Sarcastro »

So why isn't Rigel dead yet?
Sarcastro
Sarcastro
Sarcastric
Sarcastro
Sarcastric
Sarcastric

Post Post #111 (isolation #7) » Fri Mar 07, 2008 5:19 am

Post by Sarcastro »

Unvote, Vote: Skitzer

Lurking in plain sight and unvoting without re-voting even though there's a deadline coming up (and after mentioning a perfectly good reason to vote for someone)? Die, scum.

Anderson did the same thing, but Skitzer is slightly more experienced and I can buy an Anderson-townie just assuming it's okay because Skitzer did it. It still bugs me, though. Pretty much everyone in this game looks scummy. I hope we have a vig.
Sarcastro
Sarcastro
Sarcastric
Sarcastro
Sarcastric
Sarcastric

Post Post #120 (isolation #8) » Wed Mar 12, 2008 5:33 am

Post by Sarcastro »

Whatever. I'm just going to proxy my vote to Armlx for today. Who are you voting for right now?
Sarcastro
Sarcastro
Sarcastric
Sarcastro
Sarcastric
Sarcastric

Post Post #138 (isolation #9) » Sat Mar 15, 2008 6:19 am

Post by Sarcastro »

How on earth can you equate George III with Hitler? George III certainly wasn't a great ruler, owing to his
insanity
, but by no reasonable stretch of the imagination could he be called evil.

And remember that Lawrencelot is Dutch, so I doubt he'll be all "America, Fuck Yeah!", if that's what you're expecting.

And Armlx, I don't think proxying my vote to you means that Lawrencelot will actually allow you to vote
for
me. I just mean that I'm going to (probably) follow your lead in lynching, because there are several people I'd be happy to lynch.

In any case, I don't see what's so suspicious about Rigel's claim. Shakespeare seems like a very obvious choice for one of the greatest twelve people of the last millenium. I believe Rigel's claim; don't ask me why.

So anyway, on to a new bandwagon, I think.

Unvote, Vote: Dean Winchester
Sarcastro
Sarcastro
Sarcastric
Sarcastro
Sarcastric
Sarcastric

Post Post #145 (isolation #10) » Sun Mar 16, 2008 12:56 pm

Post by Sarcastro »

Yes. I think you're scum.
Sarcastro
Sarcastro
Sarcastric
Sarcastro
Sarcastric
Sarcastric

Post Post #160 (isolation #11) » Tue Mar 18, 2008 6:02 am

Post by Sarcastro »

There is really absolutely no excuse for anyone not to be voting at this point. Seriously, that's just terrible play.
Sarcastro
Sarcastro
Sarcastric
Sarcastro
Sarcastric
Sarcastric

Post Post #164 (isolation #12) » Tue Mar 18, 2008 2:07 pm

Post by Sarcastro »

armlx wrote:
Sarcastro wrote:There is really absolutely no excuse for anyone not to be voting at this point. Seriously, that's just terrible play.
Says Mr. just voted last page.
Um, what are you talking about? I've been voting for over a month.
Sarcastro
Sarcastro
Sarcastric
Sarcastro
Sarcastric
Sarcastric

Post Post #166 (isolation #13) » Tue Mar 18, 2008 2:35 pm

Post by Sarcastro »

Um, okay, except that you kind of misunderstood what I meant by proxying, first of all. And second of all, you've misunderstood
why
I want people to be voting - everybody should be stating an opinion by now, even something as simple as "I agree with so-and-so". Lurking and/or not voting is totally unproductive. Yeah, this game is moving slowly and nobody is super-active, but that's no excuse.
Sarcastro
Sarcastro
Sarcastric
Sarcastro
Sarcastric
Sarcastric

Post Post #174 (isolation #14) » Tue Mar 18, 2008 10:30 pm

Post by Sarcastro »

armlx wrote:Sure, I totally agree, I was just pointing out the irony of your statement.

Still proxying > doing jack shit.
First of all, that's not what irony means. Second of all, even if it were, my statement would still not be ironic. As I said before, I've been voting for quite some time. I was criticising people who haven't. Where's the confusion here? Again, my proxy was not "I'm giving my vote to you"; it was "I don't really care who's lynched out of this group of people, so I'll just follow your decision, all things remaining equal". What I did has nothing to do with not voting, and I don't understand why you brought it up.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”