Mini #556 - The Most Excellent People Ever - Called.

tyhess
tyhess
Goon
tyhess
Goon
Goon

Post Post #48 (isolation #0) » Thu Feb 07, 2008 6:09 pm

Post by tyhess »

RangeroftheNorth wrote:Page two, with five votes on someone. This might be some sort of record. I like it.

unvote

Vote: Korlash

Vote:Ranger of the North

Putting someone at lynch-1 page 2 for some kind of record?? that's not protown, that's limiting discussion...

FoS: anyone whose posted since he was at lynch -1 and has a vote on him

This is just limiting discussion if he get's lynched this quick.
tyhess
tyhess
Goon
tyhess
Goon
Goon

Post Post #122 (isolation #1) » Sat Feb 09, 2008 2:27 pm

Post by tyhess »

Urzaaedatives.....couple of things:
1) I posted thursday. Today is Saturday. Sorry if I'm not a god and post whenever I feel like it.
2) Are you always this full of yourself?
3) I don't care how expendable Korlash is, a page 5 lynch with so little info and people who haven't posted yet is NOT good. I don't want like 100 page days, but give it a break. Do you happen to be an alt of sarcastro?
tyhess
tyhess
Goon
tyhess
Goon
Goon

Post Post #137 (isolation #2) » Sun Feb 10, 2008 4:44 am

Post by tyhess »

Urzassedatives wrote:
tyhess wrote:Urzaaedatives.....couple of things:
1) I posted thursday. Today is Saturday. Sorry if I'm not a god and post whenever I feel like it.
2) Are you always this full of yourself?
3) I don't care how expendable Korlash is, a page 5 lynch with so little info and people who haven't posted yet is NOT good. I don't want like 100 page days, but give it a break. Do you happen to be an alt of sarcastro?
1) generally most mods prod after 48 hours of inactivity and replace after 72. I think thats pretty much how most do it. If you're trying to imply that one post every three days is "good enough" then get the fuck out of this game.

2) Care to address my points, rather than attacking me personally? You'll notice that I have no problem with attacking personally (I did it in my last point) so long as you address the points. You did not, so you have not earned the right to insult.

3) Refer to my post where I tell you the only relevant info we get out of d1 IS the lynch. Please tell me if you disagree with the stone cold LOGIC I lay out. If you do, please tell me why. If you do not, please shut the fuck up.
1) I went 1 day without posting becasue I had no internet access. So if that offended you.

2)What points do you want me to address??

3) There is no stone cold logic in this game, especially what you said. I don't care if 75% or whatever ofthe time we lynch town Day 1, it still gives us more info than random voting and lynching quickly. It would also increase our chances of getting scum.
tyhess
tyhess
Goon
tyhess
Goon
Goon

Post Post #148 (isolation #3) » Sun Feb 10, 2008 2:55 pm

Post by tyhess »

Urzassedatives wrote:Well, I'm not really advocating that we direct all subsequent lynches by that principal. However, I am saying that day one, you're essentially going to get no information except from the lynch, the actions, etc. The quicker we get to that and to day 2, the better.

I picked Korlash because he accumulated a lot of votes quickly, and he's also a bad player. It could have been anyone, really, even me, although I would disagree with that from my own perspective.

After we get some information out of todays lynch and possibly tonights night actions, we can have a non random d2.

The reason you get things from actions is from the words that are spoken. If we all just voted and went to Day 2, all we would have would be like 10 votes, none of which would be telling us anything except for that they voted for him. You wouldn't know who pushed hard for the lynch, who snuck on, etc. It'd be another day one but with a wasted day.
tyhess
tyhess
Goon
tyhess
Goon
Goon

Post Post #183 (isolation #4) » Thu Feb 14, 2008 1:29 pm

Post by tyhess »

Is anybody else completely lost with how this game has gone so far?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”