Mini 558 - Wintereenmas Mafia (Game Over!)

eljcko
eljcko
Goon
eljcko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #10 (isolation #0) » Wed Feb 06, 2008 4:47 pm

Post by eljcko »

Vote: pickemgenius
since his name implies so.
eljcko
eljcko
Goon
eljcko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #11 (isolation #1) » Wed Feb 06, 2008 4:50 pm

Post by eljcko »

EBWOP: I misread your name as pick
me
genius. However I am still keeping my vote on you since you confused me, which is not very nice.
eljcko
eljcko
Goon
eljcko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #40 (isolation #2) » Sat Feb 09, 2008 1:07 pm

Post by eljcko »

Responding to prod.

I have been watching the thread, right now its just stupid nonsense so I haven't had much to say, no one has done anything suspicious that I can think of, but I promise to post more often and do a new read through
eljcko
eljcko
Goon
eljcko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #42 (isolation #3) » Sat Feb 09, 2008 5:06 pm

Post by eljcko »

pickemgenius wrote:
Rosso Carne wrote:horse cock
cocks=tits

so horse tits
transitive property FTW.
eljcko
eljcko
Goon
eljcko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #51 (isolation #4) » Sun Feb 10, 2008 4:18 am

Post by eljcko »

pickemgenius wrote:Ghost or Elj is scum

Elj moreso then Ghost, just a hunch.

UNVOTE:

VOTE: ELJCKO
Your just angry I spelled your name wrong.
eljcko
eljcko
Goon
eljcko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #64 (isolation #5) » Sun Feb 10, 2008 10:37 am

Post by eljcko »

GhostWriter wrote:Honestly, I've been switching votes to get a reaction. Guess that's a bad stratedgy to some of you. Whatever, it's working.
Not really
vote ghostwriter
eljcko
eljcko
Goon
eljcko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #90 (isolation #6) » Tue Feb 12, 2008 11:27 am

Post by eljcko »

unvote

You defended yourself pretty decently there. Playing the n00b card is pretty lame, but I do agree that we need a longer day one to investigate others.
eljcko
eljcko
Goon
eljcko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #107 (isolation #7) » Fri Feb 15, 2008 11:25 am

Post by eljcko »

pickemgenius wrote:
Rosso Carne wrote:
bad coin: Anyone on the Ghost writer wagon

don't like this wagon AT ALL.
eljcko wrote:
unvote

You defended yourself pretty decently there. Playing the n00b card is pretty lame, but I do agree that we need a longer day one to investigate others.
coincidence?

weak
easy excuse for the unvote to boot.
No, I didn't even notice that post. Ghostwriter just made some points and I didn't want to put him anywhere near the hammer at page 5[/i]
eljcko
eljcko
Goon
eljcko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #109 (isolation #8) » Sat Feb 16, 2008 4:09 am

Post by eljcko »

pickemgenius wrote:
eljcko wrote:
pickemgenius wrote:
Rosso Carne wrote:
bad coin: Anyone on the Ghost writer wagon

don't like this wagon AT ALL.
eljcko wrote:
unvote

coincidence?

weak
easy excuse for the unvote to boot.
No, I didn't even notice that post. Ghostwriter just made some points and I didn't want to put him anywhere near the hammer at page 5[/i]
is there any particular reason you wouldn't want Ghostwriter "anywhere near the hammer at page 5"?
We need more discussion. It is page five, and a hammer on page five or six is stupid. More discussion is always best for the town. It gives us time to find some actual information to debate on.
eljcko
eljcko
Goon
eljcko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #126 (isolation #9) » Sun Feb 17, 2008 7:36 am

Post by eljcko »

Panzerjager wrote:
Unvote:Vote:Eljcko
I should have kept my vote on this guy. A player in a game other then mine and he did a small study of games here and found that longer day 1's are actually statistically worse for the town. Not only out of the games he studied where 70% town were lynched and the average length of those games was something like 13 pages. The other 30% were games scum was lynched and the average length for those was 8. something. I encourage you to actually look into the facts instead of just reciting something you heard a better players say.
I apologize for not knowing this study. I read about it in another game I just felt like reading. I would say that more discussion leads to more chances for scum to trip up in impatience. But it does make sense that you might miss scum lynch if you overdiscuss it.

This is really weak but the only reason you say you vote for me is because of me not knowing of this study. I just found that odd.
eljcko
eljcko
Goon
eljcko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #156 (isolation #10) » Wed Feb 20, 2008 11:11 am

Post by eljcko »

Panzerjager wrote: Eljcko, I really don't care if you haven't heard of the study. It was done in an unimportant game by an fairly unknown player. It's not like the classic, "longer days are good for town" The reason I voted you is you came with zero facts, if you came with facts I would have been hmm. can you link me to these games and then looked at additional games. Not only did you say something that could very well be untrue but popular theory on the site, you said it only because you "saw that someone else said it" You didn't even question their credibility or sources. You just think it makes sense. In my opinion, longer days seem to just get convoluted by discussion of meaningless things. It's like talking about the floor tile while the ceiling is on fire. We have a situation in which wemust catch sc, but people get wrapped up in silly things that aren't helping anyone catch scum and will eventually get someone lynched due to a semantics issue or something arbitrary to that.
I talked about why I thought longer days would help. Then I saw your side. I'm sorry I don't study mafia every night, so I guess i can't give you facts. It is a stupid reason to vote on, it doesn't work out in my head.
eljcko
eljcko
Goon
eljcko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #167 (isolation #11) » Fri Feb 22, 2008 12:36 pm

Post by eljcko »

I just looked at some people's posts and found some stuff.

Panzerjager, you have changed your vote 4 times so far in this game. Plus the fact that DW has not posted enough to seem scummy is a really stupid thought. Doesn't lurking = a scum tell.
Fos Panzerjager

I also looked at DW's posts and the bandwagon. I can see that he seems scummy because of lurking, and he really hasn't defended himself adequetly at all in the game so far. But overall, I don't think that is enough to warrant my vote on him.
eljcko
eljcko
Goon
eljcko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #203 (isolation #12) » Tue Feb 26, 2008 3:54 am

Post by eljcko »

Panzerjager wrote:DW's last post is actually vote worthy. JD, have you meta'ed DW? Do you meta everyone you play with?

Unvote, Vote:DW
I can actually agree with those before me now. I see some scumness and the lurking was very obviously intentional to avoid detection.
Way to change your vote for the 6th time. You keep on vote hopping, but you only give 1 sentence of explination when you do. Example:
What is up with Gorrad Unvote, Vote:Gorrad You seriously need to give reasons.
I looked at four other games of yours and you have never vote hopped this much in any of those.
Unvote; Vote-Panzerjager
eljcko
eljcko
Goon
eljcko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #248 (isolation #13) » Thu Feb 28, 2008 12:20 pm

Post by eljcko »

GhostWriter wrote:I actually had not looked at his previous games, mostly because I didn't really know what a meta is, and still don't (though it apparently has to do with past games?). Seriously, DW, why do you play if you're not going to respond to people and if you're not going to participate?
It's frustrating and it does not help the town at all
. Considering the fact that I doubt anyone would be stupid enough to hammer vote you, and since no one will, the deadline that happens in 2 and a quarter hours will end up giving us a no-vote day 1 ending, I'm going to
Unvote
. Yes, I know this may look bad on me, it may seem like I'm trying to take the easy way out, but it's apparent that DW won't talk, and his other games (I looked at three of them) suggest that he posts very little and constantly waves off the questions of others anyway.
But honestly DW, you are making the game harder on the town,
and if you really are town, you should not want to actively make the game harder for others to win for you.
Because it's apparent that you don't plan on helping us.
What the heck is your problem in this post. You start a rant on DW, then you unvote him. I bolded some things in your post that I find to be cantradicting to your action. You say he doesn't help the town because he refuses to defend himself and post useful stuff. You even say this in previous posts, when he asks us to investigate rosso and that bunch 3 times while doing squat. But you unvote him, it makes no sense at all. Not only that, but you even know yourself that 50% vote will extend the deadline, but you that possibilty down by unvoting.
Fos: GhostWriter

In the meantime, I am willing to vote for dean with the looming deadline over our heads. I would know, but I am afraid I will be attacked for doing so, I am not in a good possition. I will check back a couple more times for input, we still have 2 hours.
eljcko
eljcko
Goon
eljcko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #286 (isolation #14) » Sun Mar 02, 2008 9:05 am

Post by eljcko »

I find it odd that DW did not claim at all for this role. He wuold have if he was doctor. Enough living in the past, though we have to find someone new.

As I said before Ghost, you almost screwed the town over by changing your vote and putting him L-2 instead of the hammer. That was very scummy to me, a no lynch would have been very unhelpful. I still question your motives, you thought it would be tough to hammer him so you pull your vote and make it harder?
vote ghostwriter
eljcko
eljcko
Goon
eljcko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #331 (isolation #15) » Mon Mar 03, 2008 2:36 pm

Post by eljcko »

GhostWriter wrote:I believe you have limited tracking abilities, which allow you to see people as either doing a night action, or not doing a night action. As such, you will see him not playing, because he is doing his night action. This would not go against his claim, since, as a roleblocker, he would be out blocking a role instead of playing a game. I agree that gaming can be considered a protown thing, but don't forget that, in this game, the game is also killing us. Your post makes me believe Oman, and thus I
Vote: Panzer
I agree with GW in this case. I think gorrad had one day tracking, and oman must be vanilla, but he could be a standard goon too, with no night powers at all. I don't know which to believe, but I am leaning towards goon right now.

But I also agree with a vote on panzer. He vote hopped like crazy on Day one. Not only did he change his vote 7 times, he was on all three bandwagons this game had. He jimped onto the DW (town, but stupid) GW (???) and my wagons. All of them. Because of this, I am going to
unvote ghost and Vote-Panzerjager
eljcko
eljcko
Goon
eljcko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #333 (isolation #16) » Mon Mar 03, 2008 2:43 pm

Post by eljcko »

JDodge wrote:Gorrad, let me get this straight - you have a one-shot ability to tell if someone is or isn't something, and you used it on oman. This conflicts with Oman's claim of Lilah. Correct?
True. Oman alledgedly blocks panzerjager. But if gorrad is tracker like I think, then Oman did nothing. Someone is lying
eljcko
eljcko
Goon
eljcko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #364 (isolation #17) » Tue Mar 04, 2008 1:28 pm

Post by eljcko »

Gorrad wrote:I have a one-shot ability that allows me to see if anyone is on any gaming websites. I used it on Oman, and it returned a 'no'. I figured that not gaming was anti-WEM, and therefore scum. I therefore pushed a claim where he claimed Lilah, which goes further against my result. Lilah's a professional gamer, and as such I'd expect her to be gaming.

Now, as GW said, there's a chance that I instead have a one-shot-limited-tracker role, and due to the RB Oman wasn't online when I checked. I don't think that's the case. I think Rob was a RB and Oman's doing a very bad claim. His power does not match his flavor, as I've already covered. I'm pretty confident this is caught scum.

Any more information on my role, such as flavor, I'm not going to reveal just yet. I don't think there's a need, and the less scum know the less chance of my being NKed.

Anything else, JDodge?
Did you PM the mod at all about your night investigation, you haven't said much in that area, and that will help me form my thoughts about oman and panzer
eljcko
eljcko
Goon
eljcko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #366 (isolation #18) » Tue Mar 04, 2008 2:38 pm

Post by eljcko »

Gorrad wrote:In typical Flameaxe fashion, he is being unhelpful. Sorry : P.
That sucks, but your results don't come back as very cop, which (JDodge) leads me to assume that you could track if someone was gaming AKA doing a night action. Unless, those that game mean town, and those that don't are scum.
eljcko
eljcko
Goon
eljcko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #414 (isolation #19) » Sat Mar 08, 2008 10:03 am

Post by eljcko »

GhostWriter wrote:I already said that. When you see people gaming, it means that they are essentially asleep. By him not being seen gaming (asleep), you were seeing that he was away performing a night action. That action was a role block on a day that we did not have a night kill. That is why I
Vote: Panzer
. Also, I do believe that PEG is in the cult. I may change the vote to him later in the day if there's a bandwagon on him, just to get him out of the way, but, for the most part, I'll save it for tomorrow.
I will also
vote: panzerjager

I have given my reasons against him before but things keep adding up against him. Oman was confirmed roleblocker in his death and there was no kill. He said he roleblocked panzer, so I can see a big connection there. And as I said before, you have still been on every single bandwagon, that makes four, and two were townie lynches.

I was going to vote for gorrad at the beginning of the day, but his claim satisfied me. If PEG is cult, you will have my 100% trust (you did lead a lynch of oman, but he was probably going to be lynched anyway)
eljcko
eljcko
Goon
eljcko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #416 (isolation #20) » Sat Mar 08, 2008 2:16 pm

Post by eljcko »

pickemgenius wrote:
eljcko wrote: (you did lead a lynch of oman, but he was probably going to be lynched anyway)
no.... i really think that without Gorrads "results" Oman wouldn't have been lynched.... it would have either been you or GW likely....
Oman was a very popular guy to lynch on D2 without results, Gorrad just accelerated it. Me and Ghost were also targets (and still are) but Oman was in a bad taste with more people. It's not a big deal anyway, so I will shut up about this know.
eljcko
eljcko
Goon
eljcko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #421 (isolation #21) » Sun Mar 09, 2008 3:22 am

Post by eljcko »

JDodge wrote:Panzer is a misinformed lynch; it does not account for the possibility that the cult has a nightkill or can choose to NK instead of recruit - thus making any and all results pointless. Granted, I don't even think this likely - but the possibility exists, I remember hearing about it before. I'll do some research when I find the time. Ghostwriter and Gorrad are almost certainly non-cult. I will get to this possibility later.

Vote: eljcko
for jumping on convenient bandwagons.
I have been after Panzer since D1. But I am still an oprotunist (sp?)? Without Oman's result I would still be after him. He has been on all four bandwagons, how is that for jumping on convienient bandwagons?

But I do agree on the uncertainty of the results, cult may have a NK instead of the recruit, but that does not excuse the above.
eljcko
eljcko
Goon
eljcko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #437 (isolation #22) » Sun Mar 09, 2008 12:23 pm

Post by eljcko »

Xtoxm wrote:JDodge, there must be mafia in the game, why are you trying to convince us otherwise? Cos you're mafia?
Its a theme, anything can be going on. It would be very odd, but cult vs town is possible.
eljcko
eljcko
Goon
eljcko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #493 (isolation #23) » Wed Mar 12, 2008 3:27 pm

Post by eljcko »

Sorry I have not posted in a while, I had concerts and sports and the whole whatnot, so I will run through my thoughts on what happened.

First
Unvote Panzerjager
I am going to give your claim the benifit of the doubt, but I still do not completly trust you. I do think there has to be at least one more killing role out there, but we will see. Plus I am wary of the fact that you let Oman die, but then agian you are a killing role.

I am losing my trust in gorrad slowly, but I do not want to. With Peg's new claim and your previously wrong result I don't know what to think of you.

PEG's claim came out very odd to me, but after doing some research in the comic "In Battle" Ethan shows a huge anger at the fact that fallout 3 is not coming out. I don't really believe it that much, but it does have some proper standing, for know. Plus I would like to know your reason for me to vote, you never really gave a reason in the game or updated it at all.
JDodge wrote: I think elj is linked to PEG, but getting rid of PEG first is more beneficial.
I am in no way connected to PEG in a way that I have knowledge about.
eljcko
eljcko
Goon
eljcko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #496 (isolation #24) » Thu Mar 13, 2008 1:08 am

Post by eljcko »

pickemgenius wrote:
eljcko wrote: Plus I would like to know your reason for me to vote, you never really gave a reason in the game or updated it at all.
You haven't given me a reason to update my reason... in fact you just kind of "sitting back" through alot of the "controversial" times has given me more of a reason.
What do you want me to comment on, I will.

I left out Xtoxm out of my last post, but he is acting very odd. Ignoring JD is stupid and very scummy, I am not going to L-1 you, but please make a clai, or something to prove your innocence.
eljcko
eljcko
Goon
eljcko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #502 (isolation #25) » Thu Mar 13, 2008 3:45 pm

Post by eljcko »

pickemgenius wrote:
eljcko wrote:
pickemgenius wrote:
eljcko wrote: Plus I would like to know your reason for me to vote, you never really gave a reason in the game or updated it at all.
You haven't given me a reason to update my reason... in fact you just kind of "sitting back" through alot of the "controversial" times has given me more of a reason.
What do you want me to comment on, I will.

I left out Xtoxm out of my last post, but he is acting very odd. Ignoring JD is stupid and very scummy, I am not going to L-1 you, but please make a claim, or something to prove your innocence.
Well for starters explain why you don't want Xtoxm at L-1...
I would like Xtoxm to claim first, if I have to, I will L-1 him to make him claim. He is making a fool out of himself with his ignoring crap, but he still may be town.
eljcko
eljcko
Goon
eljcko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #509 (isolation #26) » Fri Mar 14, 2008 3:58 pm

Post by eljcko »

Panzerjager wrote:Dude, Axe is putting his own twist on it, I'm not SK get over it.
I am not even buying Ted as an SK. I think that the robot is one possibly. And some of the logic falls in place.
Name: Ezekiel (a.k.a. Zeke)

During a bout of lonliness, Ethan dismantled his
Xbox console
, rebuilding it into a walking, talking, sentient robot. Dubbed Ezekiel some time later after an unfortunate humanity-seeking adventure, Zeke has become a close friend to Ethan.

Zeke has developed a slight distaste for humanity as a whole
, which is overshadowed only by his desire to become more human himself.

Zeke also has an unsettling attraction to the Gamecube console.
I bolded a couple of thoughts here. XBox was for the Halo 3 that gorrad alledgedly has. If Zeke was SK, he could use Halo 3 as a tool to search for an SK. The only player that could accept an XBox game is and XBox.

I also bolded Zeke's distaste for humanity. That leads me to think that Zeke wants the humans gone or something of the sort. And yes, I did read the sentence after that, but the conflict might drive him insane in theory.
eljcko
eljcko
Goon
eljcko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #517 (isolation #27) » Sat Mar 15, 2008 6:09 pm

Post by eljcko »

Well, I guess I will claim now.

I am Player Four (or one, I don't remember), a User Controlled Character. I am a vanilla townie, I have my vote and that is about it in this game.

As far as the alligations go, JD trapped me, I really have nothing to say. I did not place a vote because I would get rampaged for vote hopping and opportunism. I can see how that points to me surviving as a 1st priority, I guess I should have thought more about the consequences of that. Put on D1, I had intentions of coming back and placing the hammer on Dean, Anderson beat me.

People to look out for.
PEG- Pretty sure he is cult, if Gorrad's results are reliable. enoughs been said on him though.

Anderson- All he has done is hammer and has not helped at all in discussion lately, look out for scumminess in him, I don't like it.

Xtoxm- being and overall idiot with ignoring JD's comments. Pretty scummy action.

I'm pretty sure JD and Karmadog are town, I got good vibes on them. GW and Gorrad I am not so sure about, but I get worse vibes from GW.
eljcko
eljcko
Goon
eljcko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #519 (isolation #28) » Sun Mar 16, 2008 2:15 am

Post by eljcko »

Gorrad wrote:Given that the idea is that you're cult, I'm happy with my vote.
All I can say to that is that I am not in the cult. I have no connection to PEG, or Rosso for the matter, that I know of. I cannot see the cult leader picking me for the cult, I have been on the lynch list all game, I am not a secure recruit.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”