Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #48 (isolation #0) » Fri Mar 10, 2017 3:52 am

Post by massive »

VOTE: pieg

I wasn't even ON the list!
"1AM .. not a good time to think I started mixing massive and mathcam" - Totem, DP8
"unvote mlaker; vote massive; It's like MeMe/mneme and Corsato/Cadmium" - Dragon Phoenix, Newbie 38
PLEASE NOTE: I actively avoid being online on weekends! Don't replace me just because of this!
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #87 (isolation #1) » Fri Mar 10, 2017 4:37 am

Post by massive »

But isn't Whemestar in the scum spot?
"1AM .. not a good time to think I started mixing massive and mathcam" - Totem, DP8
"unvote mlaker; vote massive; It's like MeMe/mneme and Corsato/Cadmium" - Dragon Phoenix, Newbie 38
PLEASE NOTE: I actively avoid being online on weekends! Don't replace me just because of this!
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #102 (isolation #2) » Fri Mar 10, 2017 5:22 am

Post by massive »

Yeah I don't think any of you actually expect me to take any of you seriously.
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #106 (isolation #3) » Fri Mar 10, 2017 6:01 am

Post by massive »

What would be hilarious is if the three of you are scum together and are just out to spam this town out of existence.
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #407 (isolation #4) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 2:37 am

Post by massive »

Prodge. Catching up from 11. I'm not online on the weekends.
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #421 (isolation #5) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 6:45 am

Post by massive »

In post 386, WhemeStar wrote:He has 3 posts, I won't count the first one, and they all suck. I'll keep my vote on him until he posts stuff I like
Here, you'll like this, you have twenty times as many posts and they all suck too.
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #423 (isolation #6) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 8:24 am

Post by massive »

It's Day 1. I'm faffing. I'm a D1-2 faffer.
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #463 (isolation #7) » Tue Mar 14, 2017 2:57 am

Post by massive »

Hey let's not get into a join date fight. Join date is no indicator of performance level. Case in point ...

Twoface I think is town, his meta is a lot more complex than I thought it was .. but I'd rather he wasn't vanity voting. I also think Alz is town.
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #477 (isolation #8) » Tue Mar 14, 2017 9:12 am

Post by massive »

Don't be fooled by the rocks that he got.
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #553 (isolation #9) » Wed Mar 15, 2017 7:02 am

Post by massive »

In post 549, Firebringer wrote:Ohhh I also talk a lot directly to my scummates in games.
I find that very helpfully when trying to ensure people are trying to associate hunt, they are almost always wrong when they examine who I talked too
So it really IS you and Grey and Twoface?
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #561 (isolation #10) » Wed Mar 15, 2017 10:33 am

Post by massive »

In post 559, TwoFace wrote:
In post 463, massive wrote:but I'd rather he wasn't vanity voting.
Somehow missed this.

I'm not vanity voting. Why do you think I am.
Because you're voting away from wagons and doing absolutely zero to push anyone else towards Grey?
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #565 (isolation #11) » Wed Mar 15, 2017 10:39 am

Post by massive »

In post 558, Persivul wrote:"I'm a D1-2 faffer." Why? Seriously curious about your answer.
Generally speaking I'm a slow starter and I'm not anywhere near as ... let's say "prolific" a poster as other, younger players. I stay read up and try and ask questions where I have them and they haven't been asked before. Someone in a recent game called it "faffing about" and I kinda like it. Obviously it's NAI but as players have become more familiar with me, it's been less something to run me up for on D1 (seriously, it happened in the first maybe twelve games I played in 2015?) and so now I have a little bit of a sense of humor about it.
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #632 (isolation #12) » Thu Mar 16, 2017 3:43 am

Post by massive »

In post 626, WhemeStar wrote:
In post 609, Alisae wrote:Can someone summarize why things happened that would be reall cool thanks.
I'm town
Why is this the only thing you felt was worth mentioning in response to this question?
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #638 (isolation #13) » Thu Mar 16, 2017 4:45 am

Post by massive »

If you think Twoface is in full tunnel mode, then you think he's town. Why provoke him if you think he's town?
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #640 (isolation #14) » Thu Mar 16, 2017 4:49 am

Post by massive »

Well, no, if someone's being stubborn, pointing out to them that they're being stubborn usually does NOT work. Mafia or otherwise. How do you not know that?
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #647 (isolation #15) » Thu Mar 16, 2017 6:24 am

Post by massive »

In post 641, Alisae wrote:
In post 640, massive wrote:Well, no, if someone's being stubborn, pointing out to them that they're being stubborn usually does NOT work. Mafia or otherwise. How do you not know that?
I don't really know a good way to answer this.
Massive you scum? I feel like all the questions you asked on this page are manipulative.
I feel like you are throwing out an awful lot of buzzwords here. I'm not scum and I can't imagine what was manipulative about what I asked.
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #649 (isolation #16) » Thu Mar 16, 2017 8:15 am

Post by massive »

Good to know that you can throw out baseless accusations and back them up with 'gut.' Guess it's time to go back and reread the Twoface/Gin stuff.
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #653 (isolation #17) » Thu Mar 16, 2017 8:53 am

Post by massive »

In post 650, Alisae wrote:How about this massive.
We can talk when I get home when I actually have time to sit down and analyze things.
I actually had a moment where I was like, why are you coming to my home? I thought you were my wife there for a second.
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #662 (isolation #18) » Thu Mar 16, 2017 3:05 pm

Post by massive »

The second one has a non-bad answer -- "I disagree with your meta read on Twoface tunnel = town." What were the bad answers you could have put there?

But yeah that last one was a little bit rhetorical question. I have a lot of experience with stubborn (cough Mrs Massive), but I guess not everyone does.
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #729 (isolation #19) » Fri Mar 17, 2017 3:59 pm

Post by massive »

Alz: I've said I think you're town and that Twoface is town. Everything he's done since the LAST time I said that have also pointed towards what I know of his town game. Not crazy about Whemestar but I don't know if it's scummy or just irritating. Might have more later. Alisae is either scum or Super Unnecesarily Paranoid Of Me, and we literally just finished our first game together and I know at least I was town, so I don't know where the paranoia is coming from. Persivul might be town but I don't remember what I read that made me feel that; let me answer this all again on Monday when I'm back at a computer. I don't have anything better than a null on everyone else, including pieg who I am voting, but I haven't seen anywhere I want to move my vote.
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #858 (isolation #20) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 7:36 am

Post by massive »

Like I like everything from Persivul on this page, but it also could be the Billy Bones avatar?
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #860 (isolation #21) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 8:12 am

Post by massive »

Wheme's at 5. Consider this L-1.

unvote
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #896 (isolation #22) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:25 pm

Post by massive »

Jesus. I want to say "can't we all act like adults" but I realize we all might not actually be adults. This is not why I play this game.
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #928 (isolation #23) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 4:11 pm

Post by massive »

VOTE: Darklyn

CBA? GTFO
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #979 (isolation #24) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 8:55 am

Post by massive »

In post 967, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:If scum, massive looks scummy, really his vote in general seemed overdramatized
Yeah I really REALLY hated that whole conversation between you and Darklyn. Honestly I don't care if he's scum, he's not playing the game and filling it with gutter trash, I can be rid of him either way.
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1009 (isolation #25) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 5:28 pm

Post by massive »

Mod, please replace me.
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1078 (isolation #26) » Wed Mar 22, 2017 2:36 am

Post by massive »

Mod: You know what, don't replace me.

In post 1075, Nosferatu wrote:You guys think dark scum implicates massive scum? I really don't like how massive reacted to that self-vote.
What the fuck does this mean?
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1080 (isolation #27) » Wed Mar 22, 2017 2:46 am

Post by massive »

No, it's not. Are you saying my request to replace out was directly related to Dark self-voting?
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1081 (isolation #28) » Wed Mar 22, 2017 2:49 am

Post by massive »

I'm really curious where this is going because I didn't remember reacting to his self-vote, and going back into the thread just confirms it. So congratulations, you've done a shitty job of trying to tie me to Darklyn.
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1083 (isolation #29) » Wed Mar 22, 2017 2:53 am

Post by massive »

Please continue to not answer my question. We'll get you next.
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1086 (isolation #30) » Wed Mar 22, 2017 3:10 am

Post by massive »

How can this be seen as anything other than someone, who reads this game in a workplace setting, being upset at having to pull up game pages discussing sexual acts on a game site where this should not have to exist? This is not "partner anger." This is "legit disgust." The fact that Darklyn (and now you) are trying to conflate this as "scummy behavior" is why a replace out is probably necessary -- it seems no one can stoop so low as common decency and respect for their fellow players. so no, I am not "aight," I am legit pissed that this is even in a Mafia game.
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1088 (isolation #31) » Wed Mar 22, 2017 3:15 am

Post by massive »

Class.
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1090 (isolation #32) » Wed Mar 22, 2017 3:47 am

Post by massive »

Mod: Please go ahead and replace me after all.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”