Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #2192 (isolation #200) » Mon Feb 13, 2017 5:01 pm

Post by RadiantCowbells »

RS not posting anymore here is a really good sign.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2193 (isolation #201) » Mon Feb 13, 2017 5:04 pm

So I'm assuming that Massive is friendly neighbour based on the claimed townfirm.

{Massive, Eager, Lane}
{Leon}
{NM}
{Aella, Flubber}
{Infinity, RS}
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2195 (isolation #202) » Mon Feb 13, 2017 5:08 pm

I mean I was going to say that you should say something if you were town but I don't think that's even plausible at this point :P
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2643 (isolation #203) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 1:28 am

RadiantCowbells wrote:Yeah sure. I really think RS is one scum, last is probably Leon
when I was asking for dead thread/spoilers
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2644 (isolation #204) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 1:28 am

if you're ever going to push a policy lynch on me for being wrong once or making it to lylo kindly never join a game of mine again.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2645 (isolation #205) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 1:37 am

and don't say the votes on me were anything besides a policy lynch. the only one who gave 'actual' reasons was ragingspammers. infinity/Lane just implied that I could do no wrong as town.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2647 (isolation #206) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 1:52 am

And I pointed out that you have no context for reading me and that whoever told you shit about my posts has no context for reading me either.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2653 (isolation #207) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 3:58 am

I have the confidence I do for a reason.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2656 (isolation #208) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 4:33 am

I played great. It only took me 1 mislynch to catch the entire scumteam. I am fine with that moving forward.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2657 (isolation #209) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 4:35 am

You can circlejerk about how great you are and how bad I am but the fact remains that I was the one who solved the game on Day 2 and you all aren't.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2659 (isolation #210) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 4:36 am

I work fine with others. This is a case of the others being entirely unwilling to work with me.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2663 (isolation #211) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 4:42 am

I work with people who try to work with me.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2664 (isolation #212) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 4:43 am

At no point in Lane or Infinity's ISO did they honestly try to sort me. They just wrote me off as scum for reasons that still don't make any sense to me. I was super unhelpful this game and am fine with it.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2667 (isolation #213) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 4:45 am

I am sorry Gin but if I hadn't been lynched day 2 this wouldn't have been a town loss and I think you can agree with me on that.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2668 (isolation #214) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 4:46 am

There's a point where I just want everyone to go fuck off. What I did this game was the alternative to me screaming at people until I got unvoted. At some point I get tired of screaming people and if people are going to lynch me for absolute bullshit I will take the loss and tell them to play better next time instead of ruining the game for everyone involved. I would think people should be happy that I chose that option.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2671 (isolation #215) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 4:49 am

And no, Massive. I am not a burden to town for anything that I do, other players burden themselves by choosing to play badly. It's not like I'm the one making bad decisions.
It's not like it's Town!RadiantCowbell's fault that my scumgame is as good as it is. Implying that this situation is my problem is really silly.
When people say that I handicap my town game for my scumgame what they really mean is that I DON'T handicap my scumgame for my towngame; which is perfectly reasonable except that it drops my town WR massively.
#DontUseMetaFromADifferentPlayerToScumReadADifferentPerson
If it makes you feel any better I was wanting to switch wagons at the end of the day but dealing with all the bullshit just killed my interest in doing so.
RC, no one agrees that you were in the right here. If every game you're running into the situation, learn that there may be in fact a confliction in how you play and how to interact with others.

Ya need to work on that part even if it's frustrating to learn
I don't get mislynched as town when my alt is unknown. I don't get mislynched as town in newbies with people who don't know me. Me being the only person with this PoV doesn't make me wrong.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2672 (isolation #216) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 4:50 am

I 'naively understand' why people see it this way but that's because they don't have the self-awareness to understand how they're treating my slot differently than other slots.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2673 (isolation #217) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 4:56 am

I invite you to try to see it from my point of view. In 2015 I was lynched like 3 times in the entire year and people 'recognized' my scum play but they also 'recogized' my town play which was also good after the first few months so I wasn't like typecast as anything except an aggressive player good at both alignments. In 2016+ when I had the banner people started forgetting that I was good at town and pretty much people only remembered that I was good at scum and I became basically guilty until proven innocent most of the time which makes it impossible to get things done; and as scum it's fine if I can't get stuff done because it limits me but I can still win. But as town I have the double decker slap in the face of being frequently mislynched on absolute fucking bullshit and also not being able to push wagons easily because everyone's scared that I'm scum pushing a mislynch. Made even more obnoxiously painful by the fact that hard pushing wagons and rapidly shifting them is my playstyle because I like getting reactions from wagons then shifting if I don't like them but now I can't push wagons as either alignment because everyone's paranoid about all of my votes and if I end up mislynching once wrongly I usually end up getting lynched for it. I ask you again: what do you expect ME to do differently to change the way that I get interacted with in games?
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2675 (isolation #218) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 4:58 am

Because contrary to everyone's claims I had a case. My development was pretty solid and I was worried about that slot the entire game. I was wrong about a townread player so obviously I have to get lynched right?
because that's what the case on me boiled down to. No one else gets lynched when they're wrong about a townread player. Did Infinity get autolynched for pushing a mislynch on me? fuck no.
I am treated with horribly unfair double standards and then you come into postgame and blame the victim of your inability to play with me like an actual human being for being mislynched with the game solved.

If you think that I'm in the wrong here do us both a favour and send me a PM and we'll just not play with each other anymore because this game was egregious and I don't want to play another like it again.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2676 (isolation #219) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 4:58 am

Title doesn't change the reputation mate.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2680 (isolation #220) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 5:01 am

I never said I played perfectly. I even specifically acknowledged that I didn't play well because I was tired of the game and FA replaced out. My play doesn't mean that there weren't double standards in how I was treated vs the rest of the game, and I do claim that I played badly because of said double standards; but never said that I didn't play well given that I didn't messenger and never outed my scumread on Leon.

Then I don't think you quite understand the concept of mafia. That literally means nothing. If it did, there'd be scummy for "best at catching scum team after their dead but not doing jack shit to help town win"
You had more day phases than I did and still lost, so you are more responsible for the loss. Try again?
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2681 (isolation #221) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 5:02 am

In post 2679, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:RC, you say "kill me if I'm wrong" and then you're mad at people for killing you. Try a game where you never mention lynching yourself or advocating for your death.
I have. YOu know what happens when I don't hard push shit? I cannot push a lynch on scum because any wagon I push is easily doubtcasted with the same reasoning used this game.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2687 (isolation #222) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 5:10 am

If people made rational cases for me being scum and talked to me about them before calling me obvscum I wouldn't react so negatively to being pushed.

Also you say that part of my problem is not being able to get the lynches I want; but Gin did get lynched, and I don't think anyone thinks that that's a problem I have. *shrug*
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2690 (isolation #223) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 5:15 am

If more people talked to me as myself instead of as scumuntilproveninnocent then I think a lot less people would find that I'm an obnoxious jerkbag.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2695 (isolation #224) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 5:30 am

In post 2692, lane0168 wrote:
In post 2690, RadiantCowbells wrote:If more people talked to me as myself instead of as scumuntilproveninnocent then I think a lot less people would find that I'm an obnoxious jerkbag.
Dude, its mafia. EVERYONE is scum until proven innocent. That's literally the point of the game. You're not some special person that gets that special treatment. Everyone in the game is suspect from the beginning. Everyone gets votes in the beginning. But most people get over it and go do something in the game. Some don't. Some keep digging their own grave
In post 2693, lane0168 wrote:Like you're under the impression your banner does way more than it does and use that to fall back on getting lynched. You're delusional man. Take a step back, and accept the advice given to you
Lane look back to 2015 games and how people talked about lynching me. I was treated like one of the most impossible to lynch people on the site for a reason; because I was.
My playstyle didn't change a lot during that time. The way that people perceived me did. It's a really hard fall from grace to go from being unlynchable to lynched constantly.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”