Elsa and Anna
Elsa and Anna
Mafia Scum
Elsa and Anna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1071 (isolation #200) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 1:26 am

Post by Elsa and Anna »

Yeah so I was talking to this other dude about what scuminfinity is like and he says that things are things that scum!'playername' do without providing any evidence for it.
Elsa and Anna
Elsa and Anna
Mafia Scum
Elsa and Anna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1099 (isolation #201) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 5:11 am

Post by Elsa and Anna »

I'm not scum MOI

Maybe the most truthful thing I ever said in a mafia game

I'm Just too busy to care about a mafia game and this game is not fun anymore as I said it before again and again multiple times. Whenever I open a game thread - I just feel too exhusted like there are some mountains on my shoulders. Thats why I'm signing up in this game like this : http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=70413. and thats why I made this post : http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 8#p8817798

Mod replace me out from this slot.

I just have too much in my life (a cute newborn baby for start) to care about a mafia game and I'm sorry for ruining your exprainces by joining games in this section of my life. I wish the best for you and hope your decent enough to not take my replace out as alignment indicative cause thats too stupid and you will end up sorry for that later.

sorry RC! maybe we do a hydra game with that style later if it worked.

Sorry for calling your games shit massive and flubber and eager snake. That was a combination of me trying to poke you to be better and to try harder and force you to generate more content and half me being dismotivated and frustrated from mafia.

My golden age in mafia is over. All the posts about my ego is in the past imo. sorry for making them when their unrealted to current game state.

My replace out has nothing to do with infinity replace in or any new pressure on my slot. I'm actually replaceing out from all my current games.

I wish you all the best :]

my retirement day finally is here! :] YAY

#Elsa
Elsa and Anna
Elsa and Anna
Mafia Scum
Elsa and Anna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1100 (isolation #202) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 5:14 am

Post by Elsa and Anna »

and a :shifty: for page top!