Goon
mcpaltp
Goon
Goon

Post Post #10 (isolation #0) » Thu Dec 20, 2007 1:57 am

Post by mcpaltp »

/confirm
Lots of familiar faces, I like it!

I think this game has lots of potential. The mechanics seem rife with possibilities.
mcpaltp
mcpaltp
Goon
mcpaltp
Goon
Goon

Post Post #36 (isolation #1) » Wed Dec 26, 2007 3:32 am

Post by mcpaltp »

ibaesha wrote:So, you guys are like starting with voting for immunity, rather than who to lynch? I have to consider whether I believe this is the appropriate avenue to take here or not. While it is important to decide carefully who gets immunity, we also must consider who we're going to lynch and how we're to decide that before the polls open.
I think that this is a pretty good idea. WIthout a level of transparancy of who to eliminate while discussion is still open, good reasoning could be lost. Another thing to consider is that scum have a pretty good incentive to bus their buddies, as immunity is a strong, strong reward.

We have lots of time, but I think that it would be a good idea to not only focus on who to give immunity to, but also who should be lynched at the end of the voting phase.

Furthermore, remember that the votes will be revealed. It will be in everyone's best interest to be as transparent as possible.

Oh, and I hope people are enjoying the holidays.
mcpaltp
mcpaltp
Goon
mcpaltp
Goon
Goon

Post Post #42 (isolation #2) » Thu Dec 27, 2007 4:04 am

Post by mcpaltp »

Frankly, I'm not comfortable voting immunity for anyone at this point. I have next to zero basis for determining who is the "towniest". This is an interesting thought exercise, at any rate.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”