Mini 1856 - This Mafia Game is for pieguyn (Game Over)

pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3690 (isolation #600) » Tue Jan 24, 2017 11:36 am

Post by pisskop »

Guiz Im gonna get my license back!

\o/

I am sooo happies. They will soon give me a lamented plastic card with a butt ugly picture of me scowling that says Im allowed to (legally) maneuver a 2 ton standard transmission vehicle around at high speeds.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3693 (isolation #601) » Tue Jan 24, 2017 11:39 am

Post by pisskop »

We cant let pie win, her game or not.

If you are going to hammer youll do it whether or not I outburst. Ive told you im town, but Ive played entirely too many games to get emotional and cry about another town loss.

You hammer, but when you do Im allowed to rub your face in it and call you a bad dog
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3694 (isolation #602) » Tue Jan 24, 2017 11:40 am

Post by pisskop »

Pie has at every step of the game made AtEs and targeted key townies.

Pie has instigated fights and has made appeal after appeal to you in order to stay protected behind a bubble.

Her play is really damn obvious. Do you not consider it?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3696 (isolation #603) » Tue Jan 24, 2017 11:44 am

Post by pisskop »

Before you hammer. Consider Zelda Mafia and your own Black Magic Maf.

how was I in the endgame? remember?
- I was aggressive and rude.

how was I in black mages mafia?
- a nonposter, poor form, and rolled with the punches.

Now how does that fit with my play in this game? Youve been able to comfortably sit there without talking; do so now

P:

Lol
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3698 (isolation #604) » Tue Jan 24, 2017 11:45 am

Post by pisskop »

Ive never seen Pie as scum in a game I can officially talk about. This would be my first.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3699 (isolation #605) » Tue Jan 24, 2017 11:45 am

Post by pisskop »

But maybe Im just biased because theyve called me a shit player 8 ways to sunday
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3701 (isolation #606) » Tue Jan 24, 2017 11:46 am

Post by pisskop »

In Day1 I was in a position of being roped.
Im here apparently about to eat a rope rn.

And in the last day it was by force of will I was alive. I willed it. With Essence Rending.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3702 (isolation #607) » Tue Jan 24, 2017 11:48 am

Post by pisskop »

Just consider who is playing less like the townie you know them to be and more like the scumlord that I presume you can identify glimpses of.

Pie called you an intuitive player. Well, whats your thinking.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3704 (isolation #608) » Tue Jan 24, 2017 11:50 am

Post by pisskop »

:|

Well, one of my favorite irl saying is 'well split the baby', meaning that we will not 'compromise', but instead threaten to piss off both clients to see them react.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3705 (isolation #609) » Tue Jan 24, 2017 11:52 am

Post by pisskop »

But enough about that,

You arent actually responding to any of my questions. If you dont know I dont like feeling helpless and at the hands of another to decide my own fate. Im really more of a do-it-yourself kind of guy.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3707 (isolation #610) » Tue Jan 24, 2017 11:56 am

Post by pisskop »

Im asking you to compare your expectations of our respective plays to what you expect.

I hunt using personality when I can. Im saving up an expectation of your level of play every time we play, and I compare you to that. Its why people like aero were somewhat flagging. He tends to deflect when scum.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3711 (isolation #611) » Tue Jan 24, 2017 12:21 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 3708, Nahdia wrote:unless i died?
Umm well, the problem with that is that if my theory about her being a traitor is true (it should be) then she would know that its likely a 10:3 setup, or at best a 9:3:1. And when aero outed as a vig miller most of the doubt about that setup would be gone.

I mean, sure you could have died, but we didnt force you to claim did we? 90% of the game nobody even thought about it.

Its a nice what-if scenario, but look at how it turned out. What are the odds you could have done that as a scum instead of an IC?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3712 (isolation #612) » Tue Jan 24, 2017 12:21 pm

Post by pisskop »

I mean, youre making it out to be a bigger risk than it is.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3713 (isolation #613) » Tue Jan 24, 2017 12:23 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 3708, Nahdia wrote:faith healer
totes forgot about that. Faith healer is a 50% doc. So they would not be all that strong.

tbh I wanna hear why they were faith healers after the game. GIF.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3714 (isolation #614) » Tue Jan 24, 2017 12:29 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 3708, Nahdia wrote:is is called gambler's fallacy. it doesn't actually work like that
It does though.

yes it is gambler's.
No, Im not making up invalid numbers. The odds, statistically speaking, are so low that from 2 games consecutive scumrolling, a 3% odds.

So if 33% percent of all games are scumrolled, Liberally applying the ratios btw.
16% of that 33% are scumrolled 2x consecutive. Or like 5% of games.
Then, 33 of that are scum. Lets say 3% to be liberal again.

97% chance of being false, by odds.

No, the fallacy comes from claiming gambler's as the sole source of authority, not in stating it as a fact. Because its an objective fact that its highly unlikely to happen considering I dont even have 100 games under me yet. Like 80 or so?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3715 (isolation #615) » Tue Jan 24, 2017 12:30 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 3709, Nahdia wrote:you don't want me to go down that road, bud.
I do though.

You failed to read me when we played our first game together. no priors. So I dont hold it against you.

But I would hold you to it if you choose to cop out like this.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3717 (isolation #616) » Tue Jan 24, 2017 1:05 pm

Post by pisskop »

Anything thats provable by numbers isnt shit.

But Im glad she'll lie about numbers to try to force a rope
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3718 (isolation #617) » Tue Jan 24, 2017 1:05 pm

Post by pisskop »

Youll notice she isnt offering any alternative explanation.

Its 'cuz there isnt one. Numbers dont lie.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3720 (isolation #618) » Tue Jan 24, 2017 1:09 pm

Post by pisskop »

Not at all.

The cumulative average of several events transpiring and the average of a single event occurring are entirely different things. you'll learn that in statistics 101 if you ever bother to get a higher education.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3722 (isolation #619) » Tue Jan 24, 2017 1:14 pm

Post by pisskop »

pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3726 (isolation #620) » Tue Jan 24, 2017 1:16 pm

Post by pisskop »

Now, to complete this:

What are the odds I rolled scum in Evoker
Then rolled scum in Aeros Drunken CP
Then rolled scum in TMGIFP right here?

All consecutively?

P:

:<

w.e. were focusing on the wrong part here. Because its nothing more that a footnote,
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3727 (isolation #621) » Tue Jan 24, 2017 1:17 pm

Post by pisskop »

Nadhia, youre around, so I have yet to hear your thoughts on the likelihood of pie being an informed traitor who got stranded.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3730 (isolation #622) » Tue Jan 24, 2017 1:20 pm

Post by pisskop »

I cant count the times Ive rolled scum in concession like that.

Maybe 2 at a time.

they always seem to pass by so fast :(

I like scum more than town.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3734 (isolation #623) » Tue Jan 24, 2017 1:31 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 3732, Nahdia wrote:pisskop what was your initial thoughts when varsoon claimed to be in a hood with wisdom
I asked him in the hood.
He said that he would explain later and to trust him.
He then answered my questions regarding day/night chat, what they said in rather vivid details, and he had before said he was in a hood.

He had so much detail I figured that his rope or lack of it would hang himself for D2 or D3.

and, I didnt want to blow my lo- infos out before I even got a chance to converse with dwe and wisdom.

I was a nest egg I was building. Rushing that info would not have made it better.
But dropping hints and collecting more information would help later.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3735 (isolation #624) » Tue Jan 24, 2017 1:32 pm

Post by pisskop »

tbh I would have been tempted to believe him were I not stated as having the knowledge.
And setup spec discludes a firm conclusion about them on day1.

Whatdo: if neighborizors?
Whatdo: if serial killers?
Wahtdo: if 3p?

its the 'mess with pie game', and who knew what could happen?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3738 (isolation #625) » Tue Jan 24, 2017 1:35 pm

Post by pisskop »

I asked him to elaborate right after.

Issue was he already knew I had a second hood at the time too. And we know now he knew by then it was with wisdom.

lemme check.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3741 (isolation #626) » Tue Jan 24, 2017 1:43 pm

Post by pisskop »

The hood with Wisdom and dwelee is called
PRIVATE TOPIC: Mini 1856 Neighborhood PT

the hood with beeboy and varsoon is
PRIVATE TOPIC: Mini 1856 Neighbor PT

gdi gif.

25 Nov 2016 14:20
pisskop wrote: let us be getting the underways.
what do you think of the odds that we are all town?
what about the above mentioned odds of us being the only hood?
25 Nov 2016 15:46
Varsoon wrote: To you dwelee, a 3way masonry is a powerful thing
but its not a 3way hood. 3 confed hoodrats is nothing like 3 unconfed ones. at least one of us is scum.

Var says he uninterested in bboy's bullshit, but drealz keep poking like a scumbag ...
dwelee says 'oi, piss, what you be thinking of sircakez and ...
I say cakez is just prodding for infos, keep your skirt down ...

25 Nov 2016 21:04
Varsoon wrote:It upsets me to find that i am under fire for asking why the aero wagon is a thing. dont you think guiz-zzzz

25 Nov 2016 21:34
pisskop wrote:If youre scum well find you. I am not of the scumreadings on youz doe.

but isnt that just natural gamestate progression? (you seem racked up)
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3743 (isolation #627) » Tue Jan 24, 2017 1:44 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 3739, pieguyn wrote:frankly, I think you should just stop focusing on all of this "hood" nonsense entirely. .
There she is again, discounting the most damning thing in her coffin.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3744 (isolation #628) » Tue Jan 24, 2017 1:44 pm

Post by pisskop »

She had my hoodmates murdered because she could have never made it this far with them here. wed have voted her off the island long ago.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3746 (isolation #629) » Tue Jan 24, 2017 1:50 pm

Post by pisskop »

26 Nov 2016 09:02
[quote="Dwlee99"should we claim the hood?[/quote]

26 Nov 2016 09:32
[quote="Varsoon"na bro, not quite at this times.[/quote]

26 Nov 2016 09:40
[quote="pisskop"gotta agree here. lets not out such info before we get returns on it.[/quote]

26 Nov 2016 12:01
pisskop wrote:I thinkyour assertion that there must be scum in this hood is flawed too Varsoon.

Would you also think the same if there was more than 1 hoof (actual spelling error for lulz)?
26 Nov 2016 22:08
[quote="Varsoon"a wallpost about how the game must be weak powered if we are all town.[/quote]

^that probs should have been my first flag.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3748 (isolation #630) » Tue Jan 24, 2017 1:52 pm

Post by pisskop »

30 Nov 2016 20:23 okay. That is on page 7 of 12, btw. We had quite a long talk in the hood.

pisskop wrote:hey

You said you had a second hood but didnt claim it
Varsoon wrote:no reason to unless i was pressed. I dont want to give it away because night actions might be affected
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3749 (isolation #631) » Tue Jan 24, 2017 1:53 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 3747, Nahdia wrote:give it to me. give me what i ask.
you need to chill out hun.

I was kind of in the middle of a thing. :\
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3751 (isolation #632) » Tue Jan 24, 2017 1:54 pm

Post by pisskop »

dwe - why wouldnt you out that info to everyone
piss - I am always lying. its how maf works. I guess I trust him for now
dwe - okay, you know better than i do right now.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3756 (isolation #633) » Tue Jan 24, 2017 1:56 pm

Post by pisskop »

piss - Vman, tell me more about this hood. its a kind of bad look to suddenly have a hood. Suddenly day powers? >.>
Vars - Im not telling that. Im asing you guys to trust me though
piss - you know I had a second hood right? well then I know a lot about hoods here in the game. Tell me if its day or night, and all that.
Vars - im hurt you dont trust me. night chat, 3 people, you know 1 of them. give me one night. give
them
one night.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3757 (isolation #634) » Tue Jan 24, 2017 1:57 pm

Post by pisskop »

I mean Id rather just wallquote it but even what I was doing was too much time. I have to paraphrase it after all
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3759 (isolation #635) » Tue Jan 24, 2017 1:58 pm

Post by pisskop »

Thats what he said.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3761 (isolation #636) » Tue Jan 24, 2017 1:59 pm

Post by pisskop »

And like I said, 1 night to catch a liar or to let them sort themselves out doesnt hurt. plus a Varsoon was NKed, not lynched, so its not like I wouldnt have caught him and whomever.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3763 (isolation #637) » Tue Jan 24, 2017 2:00 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 3760, Nahdia wrote:i'm not following you at all.
Yes you are.

you asked what happened.

Varsoon, dwelee and i shared a daychat hood.
We talked a lot in there.
I used my hoods to hunt
Varsoon claimed suddenly neighbors and hinted that it was because of day powers, and that night powers were coming.
he asked me to trust him
I let him do it because I could confirm it with wisdom that night and would catch them.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3764 (isolation #638) » Tue Jan 24, 2017 2:03 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 3762, Nahdia wrote:so at this point, you believed he was likely lying?
Not at all. I told you I was reaction testing. Can you not?
In post 3762, Nahdia wrote:can you explain this huge reaction? was there something in particular going through your head at this point?
In post 3734, pisskop wrote:He had so much detail I figured that his rope or lack of it would hang himself for D2 or D3.
and, I didnt want to blow my lo- infos out before I even got a chance to converse with dwe and wisdom.
I mean, you gotta work with me if you want me to continue this.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3765 (isolation #639) » Tue Jan 24, 2017 2:04 pm

Post by pisskop »

You STILL havent told me about your piescum experience nadhia.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3769 (isolation #640) » Tue Jan 24, 2017 2:09 pm

Post by pisskop »

I was willing to see what happened.

I stated that. twice now

And ask your damn questions in a coherent manner in which I dont need to snip tuck them into lifesized barbiedolls if you want me to be collected. This game isnt my only concern here tonight.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3770 (isolation #641) » Tue Jan 24, 2017 2:33 pm

Post by pisskop »

anyway. as we were all saying...
pisskop wrote:tbh I would have been tempted to believe him were I not stated as having the knowledge.

=
pisskop wrote:[quote="In [url=http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 8#p8766478]

I was a nest egg I was building. Rushing that info would not have made it better.
I have multiple times stated whats been going on. Dont you keep trying to push me into a corner and then get pissy about MY response to your lack of fucking reading Nad.

Also, lol who's the cop who tried to get me DQed for making quote tags
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3780 (isolation #642) » Tue Jan 24, 2017 2:53 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 3770, pisskop wrote:
pisskop wrote:tbh I would have been tempted to believe him were I not stated as having the knowledge.

=
pisskop wrote:[quote="In [url=http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 8#p8766478]

This is my read.

You dont 'not get' anything about what Im saying. It makes sense youre fishing for an answer you want.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3783 (isolation #643) » Tue Jan 24, 2017 2:55 pm

Post by pisskop »

Im sure Ive said it, but by talking inthread, by giving it one night, by haranging wisdom that night, and by letting them rope themselves or clear themselves I was making the best use of my role and since am experienced enough to know how to be a low priority kill I could do that confidently.

Now you either answer my questions or vote nadhia. Im done with you playing games.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3786 (isolation #644) » Tue Jan 24, 2017 2:58 pm

Post by pisskop »

You really dont see how Pie is, as before, spamming the thread as convenient to finish out the game?
You already dont talk about your pie read, cuz fuck me and screw doing real homework. AtE is better, amirite?

Get real nadhia. Its people who cant make the hard choices I hate being in lylo with. Im not here to give you good feelz or nice words, Im here to express my innocence and give you real evidence that pie is more likely to be scum.

I havent heard refutation or real comment upon either.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3787 (isolation #645) » Tue Jan 24, 2017 2:58 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 3784, Nahdia wrote:one word answer. after varsoon claimed d1, you felt he was:

[ ] Town
[ ] Mafia
[ ] Null

say any-fucking-thing else besides one of those single syllable god damn words in response and i will immediately hammer you.
[ ]----

fuck yourself nad
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3789 (isolation #646) » Tue Jan 24, 2017 2:58 pm

Post by pisskop »

gg wp pie
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3792 (isolation #647) » Tue Jan 24, 2017 3:00 pm

Post by pisskop »

I wanted to quit so many times over.

i really didnt like my position all game.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3793 (isolation #648) » Tue Jan 24, 2017 3:00 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 3787, pisskop wrote:[ ]----

fuck yourself nad
I will
never
be bullied into playing silly reindeer games.

Town or scum. Dont do it.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3799 (isolation #649) » Tue Jan 24, 2017 3:03 pm

Post by pisskop »

:(

Varsoon really made me sad when I realized he was scum. He just, flopped over.
And then 2 damn ICs
And then no NKs
And then I
had to
push pie. There was literally no other solution but to push pie.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3800 (isolation #650) » Tue Jan 24, 2017 3:03 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 3796, Nahdia wrote:Like, if you consider being asked for your reads so demeaning that you had to immediately throw in the towel and take an action you knew would immediately cause you to lose... wowzers.
Well no.

You were being obtuse about it.

What was your endgoal with that line?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3809 (isolation #651) » Tue Jan 24, 2017 3:07 pm

Post by pisskop »

Well, it was going sour because I cant compete with Pie's good postings.

And it hurt to attack them and plus you were unlikely to vote them.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3813 (isolation #652) » Tue Jan 24, 2017 3:08 pm

Post by pisskop »

*snort*

You.

YOU

Next time you go on a crusade and insult people why dont you stop and think if its not all documented. Your behavior this game was assberries. You hurt me. You can see the exact moment I had enough of your thoughtless shit lass.

dont play the sweet victim.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3831 (isolation #653) » Tue Jan 24, 2017 3:23 pm

Post by pisskop »

Anyway.

Everyone played well.

I think it speaks volumes that we kind of floated around when Aero went and we realized it was one last scum. People on MS are decent folk. And unwilling to turn on each other for no reason.

but, ahh, yes, I would have loved an auto-win for the lylo reach.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3832 (isolation #654) » Tue Jan 24, 2017 3:24 pm

Post by pisskop »

I hope you dont take any of the last day personally nadhia. <3
I dont want to have a permanent frenemy with you pie, im just steamed that youd spend the whole game insulting people who scumread you.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3833 (isolation #655) » Tue Jan 24, 2017 3:27 pm

Post by pisskop »

And dwe, bb, one of my strengths is playing to specific conditions like our hoods.

I dont regret jostling wisdom and varsoon. I needed to make sure they were scum and then I also wanted to get some cred and make sure they could kill one of my hoodmates before revealing. they were in a bad way at the end of D1.
Then I had to plan for lylo. The only combination that would work was getting nadhia to vote for pie or getting nadhia lynched.
I thought aero was an sk until he refused to vig at night. then he was mechanically useless to my wincon.

sry Aero :(
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3836 (isolation #656) » Tue Jan 24, 2017 3:37 pm

Post by pisskop »

Yea. 2 ICs is bullshit
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3837 (isolation #657) » Tue Jan 24, 2017 3:37 pm

Post by pisskop »

NO nightkill and 2 ics is even worse
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3841 (isolation #658) » Tue Jan 24, 2017 3:39 pm

Post by pisskop »

But I did enjoy the game. the setup was nice because it wasnt usual or OP in any one way.

It was made for deception in mind. As advertised it was guaranteed to trip people up.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3851 (isolation #659) » Tue Jan 24, 2017 4:37 pm

Post by pisskop »

I require DT access
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3853 (isolation #660) » Tue Jan 24, 2017 4:41 pm

Post by pisskop »

But, but ... how else do I stroke my Eego?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3864 (isolation #661) » Tue Jan 24, 2017 5:08 pm

Post by pisskop »

Apparently wisdom was the only person who saw my bus for what it was.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3897 (isolation #662) » Wed Jan 25, 2017 6:42 am

Post by pisskop »

I did
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3898 (isolation #663) » Wed Jan 25, 2017 6:43 am

Post by pisskop »

but once v died i bailed on any hope of wiss surviving
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3900 (isolation #664) » Wed Jan 25, 2017 8:16 am

Post by pisskop »

j was p town though.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”