Mini 429: Planar Chaos Mafia- Finally over (thanks ABR!)

AniX
AniX
None
UCalled
AniX
None
UCalled
UCalled
Pronoun: None

Post Post #41 (isolation #0) » Wed Apr 04, 2007 11:59 am

Post by AniX »

Vote: Ectomancer

The 11th Hour has twisted time and fate to place you in the 11th spot, indicating to all that you are the villain the town seeks. BEGONE, FOULNESS!
Official Gimmick List:
INVENTOR OF UPICK!
LORD OF THE 11TH HOUR!
ASEXUAL!
KING SCAR APOLOGIST!
DREAMER OF THE NE0N DREAM (SUPP 2021 LAST PLACE WINNER)!

I have donned the
RED CROWN
AniX
AniX
None
UCalled
AniX
None
UCalled
UCalled

Post Post #77 (isolation #1) » Thu Apr 05, 2007 5:28 am

Post by AniX »

Thestatusquo wrote:
Quag
Any particular reason you're pushing on AniX? random stage is over. Time to start actually playing.
He is my former sidekick and he is still bitter. Just ignore him until he decides to join the party.

I think I must chime in on the shea issue: Shea is an abrasive and abusive asshole. In every game. Regardless of alignment. He also lies a lot. In every game. Regardless of alignment. Anyone who questions his abrasiveness needs to check IRC mafia on WIFOM.

Him being abusive and lying is basically par for course with him, in fact I would be more concerned if he was polite and courteous.

So, yeah, LAL is a valid meta game plan in most cases, but shea will lie for no reason but he can, so it doesn't work with him, nor does trying to use his abusiveness as a scumtell. It isn't a scum tell. Its a personality tell.

Unvote Ectomancer
because, instead, random voting is over. If he turns up scum we will know what is what and who is who, and the 11th Hour is god.
Official Gimmick List:
INVENTOR OF UPICK!
LORD OF THE 11TH HOUR!
ASEXUAL!
KING SCAR APOLOGIST!

I have donned the
RED CROWN
AniX
AniX
None
UCalled
AniX
None
UCalled
UCalled

Post Post #78 (isolation #2) » Thu Apr 05, 2007 5:29 am

Post by AniX »

When I say shea, I mean statusquo. Shea is his AOL screen name/real first name. His parents were drunkards or something.
Official Gimmick List:
INVENTOR OF UPICK!
LORD OF THE 11TH HOUR!
ASEXUAL!
KING SCAR APOLOGIST!

I have donned the
RED CROWN
AniX
AniX
None
UCalled
AniX
None
UCalled
UCalled

Post Post #96 (isolation #3) » Sat Apr 07, 2007 1:53 pm

Post by AniX »

Yamahako wrote:
Cavane wrote:I'm entertaining the idea that Quagmire may be a Jester. He's been pushing his random vote senselessly WAY past the time that everyone else has moved on. And just look at his last post.
Or he just wants to get rid of Anix. Anix can be annoying sometimes :-D
Sometimes? You wound me sir with your underestimation.

But Quag is still bitter because he isn't the number 1 sidekick anymore, thanks to him becoming a bit of an assclown in the time he was on hiatus as sidekick.
Official Gimmick List:
INVENTOR OF UPICK!
LORD OF THE 11TH HOUR!
ASEXUAL!
KING SCAR APOLOGIST!

I have donned the
RED CROWN
AniX
AniX
None
UCalled
AniX
None
UCalled
UCalled

Post Post #104 (isolation #4) » Sun Apr 08, 2007 8:51 am

Post by AniX »

I already made that "annoying" joke, starfox.
Official Gimmick List:
INVENTOR OF UPICK!
LORD OF THE 11TH HOUR!
ASEXUAL!
KING SCAR APOLOGIST!

I have donned the
RED CROWN
AniX
AniX
None
UCalled
AniX
None
UCalled
UCalled

Post Post #109 (isolation #5) » Sun Apr 08, 2007 12:14 pm

Post by AniX »

Yeah, thats just me being me. I called people random names in a sarcastic or amusing manner, like hippies call people "daddy-o" and old people call people "sonny". Its not an actual reference to someone's name.

But yeah, I think quitting a game because you don't like that someone used a nickname is a pretty immature move, and I'm almost tempted to start referring to everyone, myself included in third person, by a nickname just for the sheer craziness of you making that statement. But I won't because that would be a dick move to the Doctor of Modology (OH NOES, A NICKNAME! DON'T BANDWAGONS ME!)

Serious, Captain Charisma, I think Mr. 11th Hour will need to agree with Stadium when I say that you need to chill out. Or at least make good on your threat to vote me.

Now that we've had our fun, can we please return to the game at hand?
Official Gimmick List:
INVENTOR OF UPICK!
LORD OF THE 11TH HOUR!
ASEXUAL!
KING SCAR APOLOGIST!

I have donned the
RED CROWN
AniX
AniX
None
UCalled
AniX
None
UCalled
UCalled

Post Post #110 (isolation #6) » Sun Apr 08, 2007 12:21 pm

Post by AniX »

What is Pushing?

If the terms we all know in mafia can't be used, I'm going to have to ask to replace me. Otherwise I'm going to just start voting anyone who does it, and that wouldn't be fair to the rest of the town.
If I sound like a jerk, so be it. If you want people to call you a different term, you should have let people know of its existence beforehand. :mrgreen:
Official Gimmick List:
INVENTOR OF UPICK!
LORD OF THE 11TH HOUR!
ASEXUAL!
KING SCAR APOLOGIST!

I have donned the
RED CROWN
AniX
AniX
None
UCalled
AniX
None
UCalled
UCalled

Post Post #117 (isolation #7) » Sun Apr 08, 2007 3:14 pm

Post by AniX »

Kid, I know for a fact I haven't made a single reference to MTG: S this entire thread, so bully for that being connected to me.

I like how I'm a dumbass because I'm not accepting your overreaction and tantrum as acceptable mafia-playing behavior.

But as long as we are on the subject, how about YOU stop referring to people by name's not next to their name. My name is AniX, but you insist on referring to me as Anix. That is not the name of a player in this game. So how can you complain about people not using the name exactly as written if you yourself cannot follow your own rules. See how petty that sounded? Thats because I'm taking your own tone against you.

I would vote you, but being you being a crybaby, while an unfortunate situation for everyone involved, is not a scumtell. So I'll make a deal with you: You stop crying and start playing a game of mafia, I'll try to keep my "super secret magic codewords" to a minimum. Or you keep complaining, I refer to everyone as various members of the Greek Pantheon, we both leave angry, we both waste more time in this game, and give the mod more work as he either A) Needs to break up the fight or B) Needs to replace one or both of us.
Official Gimmick List:
INVENTOR OF UPICK!
LORD OF THE 11TH HOUR!
ASEXUAL!
KING SCAR APOLOGIST!

I have donned the
RED CROWN
AniX
AniX
None
UCalled
AniX
None
UCalled
UCalled

Post Post #119 (isolation #8) » Sun Apr 08, 2007 3:22 pm

Post by AniX »

Cavane wrote:This is ridiculous. We've got the veteren's club here making inside jokes, calling each other by AIM or other nicknames, making inside jokes, playing with very unorthodox styles, and the rest of us who haven't been around for months and years are completely lost. It's not helpful, it's not fun, and it's getting old. Time to play Mafia.
I agree. (Except for the unorthodox style part. Unorthodox doesn't mean bad or wrong, it just means its something we haven't see 100 times before).

What I'm complaining against is the tone he took. He took me referring to Quag as "starfox" (which isn't a inside joke or secret code at all, but in fact a mere random word I use, like someone might use kid, old man, gramps, Prof., Einstein, etc. etc.) and then went on a godzilla-like rampage where he basically threw himself on the ground and banged his fists and threatened to quit if everything isn't exactly the way he wants it. Thats the incorrect way to handle things and reaks of immaturity, so I proceeded to satire the entire event for a series of 1-3 posts, this being my fourth, and last, addressing of the subject. Everyone shut the hell up about whatever stupid problems you have with nicknames and PLAY. SOME. MAFIA.
Official Gimmick List:
INVENTOR OF UPICK!
LORD OF THE 11TH HOUR!
ASEXUAL!
KING SCAR APOLOGIST!

I have donned the
RED CROWN
AniX
AniX
None
UCalled
AniX
None
UCalled
UCalled

Post Post #121 (isolation #9) » Sun Apr 08, 2007 3:43 pm

Post by AniX »

I believe discussion last focused on The Prof. Quag and his refusal to play the game.
Official Gimmick List:
INVENTOR OF UPICK!
LORD OF THE 11TH HOUR!
ASEXUAL!
KING SCAR APOLOGIST!

I have donned the
RED CROWN
AniX
AniX
None
UCalled
AniX
None
UCalled
UCalled

Post Post #145 (isolation #10) » Mon Apr 09, 2007 9:44 am

Post by AniX »

Shea is indeed Mr. Thestatusquo. Its both his real life first name AND his IM screen name, for double the trouble.

Quag, you are clearly pushing a random vote long past the time random voting ended, with the most generic reasoning to ever hit the mafia street (who all could be mafia, so lets lynch someone for my own personal reasons). Its quite clear that you just aren't interested in playing the game, so you go "Well, AniX annoys me because I used to be friends with him but I didn't grow up and he did, so I feel left out in the rain" and proceed to random vote me and then push the vote long past its expiration date, and you push it with one second "because I said so" statements to boot. But I'll play your game, since your game is basically the only thing we have thus far:Would you please elaborate on how exactly you perceive I'll be, as you say, "worthless" to the town? Because right now, one of us is wasting the town's talk time on a grudge vote, and that person isn't me.
Official Gimmick List:
INVENTOR OF UPICK!
LORD OF THE 11TH HOUR!
ASEXUAL!
KING SCAR APOLOGIST!

I have donned the
RED CROWN
AniX
AniX
None
UCalled
AniX
None
UCalled
UCalled

Post Post #147 (isolation #11) » Mon Apr 09, 2007 11:22 am

Post by AniX »

Quagmire wrote: well, what have you participated so far that hasn't already been said?

and also, this isn't a random vote and i wouldn't consider it generic reasoning. generic reasoning is voting for somebody based off of some speculation at actions. voting for me would be generic reasoning; "well, quagmire said x, so i think he's mafia."
What is there to say that hasn't been already said on day 1, especially a day 1 where we have had no night kill the night before. What I have done, and you have not, is actually tried to work with what information we have had to try to get to a point, whereas you go "I don't like AniX. vote vote vote.", and any evidence that isn't related to me is totally ignored by you. Someone could claim mafia, and since it doesn't fit the vote you "want" to make, its trash to you.

So I ask you: What have you done that wasn't counterproductive to the town getting scum? I think derailing conversation with your admitted "I want to" vote is worse than anything Aeyln (who I believe is our town's token lurker, with all of two posts and thus could be considered the most "worthless" under your guidelines) could do by not being here at all.
Official Gimmick List:
INVENTOR OF UPICK!
LORD OF THE 11TH HOUR!
ASEXUAL!
KING SCAR APOLOGIST!

I have donned the
RED CROWN
AniX
AniX
None
UCalled
AniX
None
UCalled
UCalled

Post Post #165 (isolation #12) » Wed Apr 11, 2007 12:40 pm

Post by AniX »

Thestatusquo wrote:
And for the record, I would much rather have AniX here right now than you. He's at least trying to get discussion going.
This is not a scummy statement...But certainly an ill informed one. AniX will generally just lurk until someone starts pressuring him, and then he will start screetching about the eleventh hour.
If by screeching you mean "telling a story that eventually comes true", I will agree to this statement in spirit.
Official Gimmick List:
INVENTOR OF UPICK!
LORD OF THE 11TH HOUR!
ASEXUAL!
KING SCAR APOLOGIST!

I have donned the
RED CROWN
AniX
AniX
None
UCalled
AniX
None
UCalled
UCalled

Post Post #181 (isolation #13) » Sun Apr 22, 2007 4:45 pm

Post by AniX »

I think we should vote Quag for poor word usage. Its about as valid and relevant to the game as any logic he has brought to the game at all. :mrgreen:

I don't know if lynching Quag is the best answer, because we all know that being a asswipe who is ruining the game experience for others doesn't really translate to being mafia. I guess the best we could hope for is Quagmire to get fed up with our lack of support for his stupidity and ask to be replaced, thereby giving his potential townie role an actual player rather than a literal record that is damaged. But barring that, I would suggest we all just ignore him and focus on something else. It can be related to the Quag fallout, since thats basically all we got going for us, but voting Quag is going to get us shit nowhere at this point.
Official Gimmick List:
INVENTOR OF UPICK!
LORD OF THE 11TH HOUR!
ASEXUAL!
KING SCAR APOLOGIST!

I have donned the
RED CROWN
AniX
AniX
None
UCalled
AniX
None
UCalled
UCalled

Post Post #214 (isolation #14) » Thu May 10, 2007 8:34 am

Post by AniX »

I would tend to agree that unless he drops whatever the fuck he is doing, we will need to lynch him purely so we can move past the whole issue of him vs. everyone else.

But I would like to delay this as much as possible because, while he certainly isn't helping town, his actions aren't scummy so much as they are annoying, foolishness, and a waste of the town's time.

Quag, any chance we could get you to actually play this game or at least avoid looking like a total asshole in the town's eyes?
Official Gimmick List:
INVENTOR OF UPICK!
LORD OF THE 11TH HOUR!
ASEXUAL!
KING SCAR APOLOGIST!

I have donned the
RED CROWN
AniX
AniX
None
UCalled
AniX
None
UCalled
UCalled

Post Post #241 (isolation #15) » Tue May 15, 2007 11:44 am

Post by AniX »

1. Yama leaping around from person to person with his votes more often than Sam Beckett.

2. People missing personality traits are not scum tells. Shea is always an asshole who keeps things from the town, Quag is always an annoying ass who wastes the towns time, etc. etc. etc.

3. Anyone who is still going to waste time after the deadline has been set.

Once we get closer to a deadline, I'll be more inclined to throw my vote hat into the Yama ring, but right now I'll only say I'm leaning my vote towards him.
Official Gimmick List:
INVENTOR OF UPICK!
LORD OF THE 11TH HOUR!
ASEXUAL!
KING SCAR APOLOGIST!

I have donned the
RED CROWN
AniX
AniX
None
UCalled
AniX
None
UCalled
UCalled

Post Post #288 (isolation #16) » Mon May 28, 2007 7:21 am

Post by AniX »

You have stated you can't give a logical reason...can you give any reason at all, even if it wouldn't be deemed logical/rational? Could you at least point to the post where, on your reread, "it became obvious" to you?
Official Gimmick List:
INVENTOR OF UPICK!
LORD OF THE 11TH HOUR!
ASEXUAL!
KING SCAR APOLOGIST!

I have donned the
RED CROWN
AniX
AniX
None
UCalled
AniX
None
UCalled
UCalled

Post Post #289 (isolation #17) » Mon May 28, 2007 7:27 am

Post by AniX »

NEW Unoffical Vote Count

AniX (2)- Quagmire, Yamahako
Quagmire (1)- Ectomancer
Yamahako (2)- Kison, Cavane
Cephrir (1)- Aelyn
DeanWinchester (1)- Lowell
Ectomancer(1)- TheStatusQuo

Not Voting (2)- AniX, DeanWinchester

As of right now, I think its basically a bullshit vote of me vs. a somewhat based in reality vote of Yama(currently who I am leaning towards but due to the fact voting him would clearly be beneficial to me and potentially only me, I realize my bias and will refrain from voting at this time).
Official Gimmick List:
INVENTOR OF UPICK!
LORD OF THE 11TH HOUR!
ASEXUAL!
KING SCAR APOLOGIST!

I have donned the
RED CROWN
AniX
AniX
None
UCalled
AniX
None
UCalled
UCalled

Post Post #305 (isolation #18) » Tue May 29, 2007 8:04 am

Post by AniX »

Lowell is the person who replaced BHNY.

Also, Yama, I don't know how I can possibly defend myself against an accusation you refuse to name. Is your plan to just randomly accuse people for doing scummy things that become "obvious" to you on a read-through, yet never mention what became obvious to anyone else but yourself? That might possibly be the worst plan in mafia history, short of claiming mafia day 1 first post erroneously (or truthfully, both are pretty bad plans). It screws the town out of information, prevents the mafia from getting lynched (if your random "obvious" read-through selection process happened to land on a scum through no skill of your own) since no one has ever been convinced to lynch someone based on the argument of "He is clearly scum, there is a post that proves it, but I will never ever tell the town what post".

Please, if you have "proof" against anyone, I ask that you show it sooner rather than later because we don't have time for games when the deadline is coming up fast, you claim to have information on one of the potential lynches, and you offer this potential lynch no chance to respond to any of the accusations against him because you refuse to identify what the accusations are. The lynch of me can be summed up with Quag being juvenile and you having proof that you can't show anyone. Or at the very least, try to explain why you can't reveal the posts you find suspect. Holding information from the town is NOT a town-friendly action, and if you aren't doing town-friendly actions I am going to assume you are not town-friendly, and vote accordingly.
Official Gimmick List:
INVENTOR OF UPICK!
LORD OF THE 11TH HOUR!
ASEXUAL!
KING SCAR APOLOGIST!

I have donned the
RED CROWN
AniX
AniX
None
UCalled
AniX
None
UCalled
UCalled

Post Post #374 (isolation #19) » Sat Jun 16, 2007 12:32 pm

Post by AniX »

Yama, I don't know if you are being humorous or not, but if you aren't: read for great knowledge

Anyway, the only information I can report is that there is definitely what appears to be a role blocker in the form of some sort of mental maze. Take that for what its worth, which isn't much.
Official Gimmick List:
INVENTOR OF UPICK!
LORD OF THE 11TH HOUR!
ASEXUAL!
KING SCAR APOLOGIST!

I have donned the
RED CROWN
AniX
AniX
None
UCalled
AniX
None
UCalled
UCalled

Post Post #376 (isolation #20) » Sat Jun 16, 2007 4:34 pm

Post by AniX »

I believe I was. Whatever happened, I had to go through some freaky mind-maze and wasn't able to use my powers last night. I speculate it was a role blocker, but it could also be any number of other things I don't know, like my power having a percentage work-rate that I don't know about, or my target having a passive blocking power.
Official Gimmick List:
INVENTOR OF UPICK!
LORD OF THE 11TH HOUR!
ASEXUAL!
KING SCAR APOLOGIST!

I have donned the
RED CROWN
AniX
AniX
None
UCalled
AniX
None
UCalled
UCalled

Post Post #388 (isolation #21) » Sun Jun 17, 2007 12:58 pm

Post by AniX »

Because I got a message detailing how I went through some sort of psychic maze and my power didn't work. Was my first two posts not clear on this subject?
Official Gimmick List:
INVENTOR OF UPICK!
LORD OF THE 11TH HOUR!
ASEXUAL!
KING SCAR APOLOGIST!

I have donned the
RED CROWN
AniX
AniX
None
UCalled
AniX
None
UCalled
UCalled

Post Post #389 (isolation #22) » Sun Jun 17, 2007 12:59 pm

Post by AniX »

AniX wrote:
I believe I was. Whatever happened, I had to go through some freaky mind-maze and wasn't able to use my powers last night.
I speculate it was a role blocker, but it could also be any number of other things I don't know, like my power having a percentage work-rate that I don't know about, or my target having a passive blocking power.
Oh, I believe I said exactly what I just said before. What more explanation needs to be given as to why I suspect role blocker?
Official Gimmick List:
INVENTOR OF UPICK!
LORD OF THE 11TH HOUR!
ASEXUAL!
KING SCAR APOLOGIST!

I have donned the
RED CROWN
AniX
AniX
None
UCalled
AniX
None
UCalled
UCalled

Post Post #401 (isolation #23) » Tue Jun 19, 2007 4:49 pm

Post by AniX »

Yamahako wrote:
Lowell wrote:Also, Yama, what do you know about last night that you're not telling us?
I want an answer from Anix first.
Dude, I'm sorry. I don't know if you can't read my posts, or if you can't read at all, or if he concept I'm referring to just isn't making sense to you, but I have answered your question both before and after you asked it, and I have no intention of giving the same bloody answer a third time. I ask you refer to the following post I made, which I've already quoted once. I'll even bold the relevant portion.
AniX wrote:
I believe I was. Whatever happened, I had to go through some freaky mind-maze and wasn't able to use my powers last night.
I speculate it was a role blocker, but it could also be any number of other things I don't know, like my power having a percentage work-rate that I don't know about, or my target having a passive blocking power.
If you have another question I would be pleased to answer it, but I have answered your question 2 times already, plus quoted one of the answers twice. I don't know how many more times I can answer your question.
Official Gimmick List:
INVENTOR OF UPICK!
LORD OF THE 11TH HOUR!
ASEXUAL!
KING SCAR APOLOGIST!

I have donned the
RED CROWN
AniX
AniX
None
UCalled
AniX
None
UCalled
UCalled

Post Post #402 (isolation #24) » Tue Jun 19, 2007 5:00 pm

Post by AniX »

Yamahako wrote:
AniX wrote:Because I got a message detailing how I went through some sort of psychic maze and my power didn't work. Was my first two posts not clear on this subject?
Just curious, did you happen to target Quag?
I just saw this post. Is this the question you are referring to? If so, I'm not going to answer that question because I'm not going to start answering question that will start limiting the roles I could potentially have to the town AKA forcing me to give a partial claim. I'm not going to partial claim with little to no votes on me, and I'm especially not going to partial claim for something as stupid as me trying to be helpful and letting the two know a role blocker might be around.

I'll let you know I either did or did not target Quag.
Official Gimmick List:
INVENTOR OF UPICK!
LORD OF THE 11TH HOUR!
ASEXUAL!
KING SCAR APOLOGIST!

I have donned the
RED CROWN
AniX
AniX
None
UCalled
AniX
None
UCalled
UCalled

Post Post #406 (isolation #25) » Tue Jun 19, 2007 8:09 pm

Post by AniX »

I meant town. Just add an n, then switch the o and w. OBVIOUSLY.

I think shea already knows this, based on his experiences with me in scumchat, but I'll let the town know as well: I don't claim (or, in this case, partially claim) to bullshit bandwagons.

I don't understand whatever the hell kind of relevance "roleblocker =/= town or scum" brings to the table, and why this "logic" should magically make me believe me partially claiming is a smart move.

Yama, you are already role-fishing, you are dangerously close to role-leaping -into-the-water-with-a-bowie-knife-and-stabbing.

Do you have some information you would like to share with the class? What is the relevance of whether or not I targeted Quag? It seems you are making a habit of withholding information from the town, as you have done so both yesterday, and today.

That reminds me. Yesterday, you said:
Just to get this out there - I don't have "proof."
If I'm alive tomorrow, I will explain my thought process, and I will explain my reasoning.
I don't expect you to defend yourself, because as you say it would be pointless. I don't expect people to not lynch me based on a promise to explain - I know it seems odd. I just truly believe its in the towns best interest for me not to divulge my reasoning today.
Its tomorrow, you're alive, lets hear some explaining. Perhaps you should answer questions lingering from yesterday before you start posing your own, eh?

I would like both an explanation of your actions from yesterday as you promised the town you would make, and I would like a explanation as to why its so bloody important that I targeted Quag, important enough that you ask the question, refuse to answer a question until you receive my answer, then vote me for not answering in a way you like.
Official Gimmick List:
INVENTOR OF UPICK!
LORD OF THE 11TH HOUR!
ASEXUAL!
KING SCAR APOLOGIST!

I have donned the
RED CROWN
AniX
AniX
None
UCalled
AniX
None
UCalled
UCalled

Post Post #412 (isolation #26) » Wed Jun 20, 2007 9:40 am

Post by AniX »

You are the last person to say withholding information is scummy, since you've done the most withholding of anyone in this game.

Also, I'm not calling Statusquo shea to be a jerk. I'm calling him shea because thats who he is to me. I'm not even thinking about it. I don't think I have EVER referred to him by "statusquo" inside or outside a game. So I'll try my best, but I can't make any promises.

Now to the topic at hand:

I will answer your question only after I am given a promise that after I answer, you give a full explanation of both your thought processes yesterday (which you promised to give up) and an complete and through account of what you think is going on. I am, for one, getting sick and tired of you having secrets from the town, so I'm not answering shit until I get a promise that you will reveal everything you've promised to reveal. No bullshit, no "I'll answer, but I'll answer later", no delay tactics. After I post my answer, your next post better include answers to both of the following questions.

1. What the fuck was your thought process yesterday?

2. What the fuck was your reasoning yesterday?

3. What the hell happened last night that makes me targeting or not targeting Quag important?

So, do we have a deal? I'll answer your question under the stipulation you answer all of mine, as you promised the town you would. Please note that if you violate this agreement, I will take it as a confession of scum, and vote accordingly, as I hope the rest of the town would as well.
Official Gimmick List:
INVENTOR OF UPICK!
LORD OF THE 11TH HOUR!
ASEXUAL!
KING SCAR APOLOGIST!

I have donned the
RED CROWN
AniX
AniX
None
UCalled
AniX
None
UCalled
UCalled

Post Post #417 (isolation #27) » Wed Jun 20, 2007 12:30 pm

Post by AniX »

I only separated reasoning and thought process because you did when you promised to share them. If they are the same, so be it.

Your next post better be one of the more revelatory posts of this thread, or my next post will be a big bolded vote for you.

I did, indeed, target Quag last night.
Official Gimmick List:
INVENTOR OF UPICK!
LORD OF THE 11TH HOUR!
ASEXUAL!
KING SCAR APOLOGIST!

I have donned the
RED CROWN
AniX
AniX
None
UCalled
AniX
None
UCalled
UCalled

Post Post #431 (isolation #28) » Sat Jun 23, 2007 3:42 pm

Post by AniX »

Well, to be fair, Jackie is the mod so his rule of "refer to each other by forum names"
technically doesn't really apply.

Shea, stop overreacting to everything before I am forced to bring harm all the way to your doorstep, perhaps but perhaps not in a unmarked package. :mrgreen:
Official Gimmick List:
INVENTOR OF UPICK!
LORD OF THE 11TH HOUR!
ASEXUAL!
KING SCAR APOLOGIST!

I have donned the
RED CROWN
AniX
AniX
None
UCalled
AniX
None
UCalled
UCalled

Post Post #449 (isolation #29) » Wed Jun 27, 2007 11:51 am

Post by AniX »

Quagmire wrote:
I don't understand this. Other than AniX, who has targeted me?
I believe Yama has said he also targeted you last night and was blocked.
Quagmire wrote:I was nightkilled (or, attempted to be nightkilled)? How do you know?
I believe he is speculating since two people who targeted you got blocked, he is reasonably assuming someone with a night kill would also suffer the same fate.

I'm not supporting or denying his statements, merely explaining where I believe he is coming from.
Official Gimmick List:
INVENTOR OF UPICK!
LORD OF THE 11TH HOUR!
ASEXUAL!
KING SCAR APOLOGIST!

I have donned the
RED CROWN
AniX
AniX
None
UCalled
AniX
None
UCalled
UCalled

Post Post #450 (isolation #30) » Wed Jun 27, 2007 11:57 am

Post by AniX »

Or, you know, what Yama said.
Official Gimmick List:
INVENTOR OF UPICK!
LORD OF THE 11TH HOUR!
ASEXUAL!
KING SCAR APOLOGIST!

I have donned the
RED CROWN
AniX
AniX
None
UCalled
AniX
None
UCalled
UCalled

Post Post #455 (isolation #31) » Fri Jun 29, 2007 4:31 pm

Post by AniX »

I think asking a player if he is going to quit is someone different than discussing the actual game.
Official Gimmick List:
INVENTOR OF UPICK!
LORD OF THE 11TH HOUR!
ASEXUAL!
KING SCAR APOLOGIST!

I have donned the
RED CROWN
AniX
AniX
None
UCalled
AniX
None
UCalled
UCalled

Post Post #462 (isolation #32) » Sat Jun 30, 2007 4:54 pm

Post by AniX »

Yamahako wrote:
creampuffeater wrote:So asking the mod if TSQ is getting replaced is "unfair"? wow..... just cause I know TSQ on aim and stuff doesnt mean I am cheating with him.
Mod wrote:4. No talking outside the thread unless your role specifically says you may do so. For all intents and purposes, the confirmation stage is night 0.
The question wasn't unfair, you knowing the answer implies you're talking about the game outside of the thread. This is the same issue as with the inside jokes starting the thread and the use of names other than the ones from the game. It all implies impropriety in the game. If people don't follow these honor system type rules then the integrity of these games goes to crap. Who wants to play (on either side) if people are conversing about the game. It wouldn't be fair to the Mafia if people are confirming themselves outside of the game, and its not far to the town if mafia members are coordinating their statements during the day.
Asking about status is independent of talking about the game. I seriously hope you are not trying to claim that asking shea if he quit the game is an infraction in the same vein as townies showing each other their role pms. That would just be a huge, asshole thing to do, to try and brand someone a cheater for asking if someone is still playing in a mafia game. I would ALMOST, almost mind you, classify it as scummy purely for the fact that it would benefit you to rule-
lawyer
misstate someone into being modkilled, and I can see no other reason why such a move would be taken.

That said, I would like to confess that I have, on occasion, spoken to PWS outside of this thread with such scandalous statements as "hello" and "Your game is interesting". You may now begin protesting this game for clear mod bias.
Official Gimmick List:
INVENTOR OF UPICK!
LORD OF THE 11TH HOUR!
ASEXUAL!
KING SCAR APOLOGIST!

I have donned the
RED CROWN
AniX
AniX
None
UCalled
AniX
None
UCalled
UCalled

Post Post #563 (isolation #33) » Thu Aug 02, 2007 3:49 pm

Post by AniX »

In my defense, this game was moving so slow even the mod forgot about it.
Official Gimmick List:
INVENTOR OF UPICK!
LORD OF THE 11TH HOUR!
ASEXUAL!
KING SCAR APOLOGIST!

I have donned the
RED CROWN
AniX
AniX
None
UCalled
AniX
None
UCalled
UCalled

Post Post #610 (isolation #34) » Thu Aug 23, 2007 6:12 pm

Post by AniX »

I think more information rather than less is always better when lynching.

vote: replace
, if a replacement can be found in a relatively quick fashion
Official Gimmick List:
INVENTOR OF UPICK!
LORD OF THE 11TH HOUR!
ASEXUAL!
KING SCAR APOLOGIST!

I have donned the
RED CROWN
AniX
AniX
None
UCalled
AniX
None
UCalled
UCalled

Post Post #692 (isolation #35) » Wed Sep 26, 2007 4:17 am

Post by AniX »

Albert, I can honestly say lying to the town in order to prevent your lynch is the stupidest move I have seen in a long time, if you are town. I would have done the same exact thing as Yama in that situation. When you are being pressured and lie directly to the town's face, what the hell is Yama supposed to think but you are scum? Your tomfool "I was obviously not doctor" doesn't pass the reasonable test on any conceivable level I can think of.

If you really are cop, I would suggest you learn about these wacky things they call "knowing how to play a game" before you resume your time on the site. Seriously, even if by some chance you are the cop (which one would think you would have claimed before instead of bullshitting the town, since a doctor is just as likely, if not more likely, to be killed by mafia at night, so its not like you were even doing the even semi-justifiable lie of protecting yourself at night) at this point I'd rather lose a cop whose judgment has clearly been revealed to be shit than risk keeping a mafia member around.

Vote Albert
Official Gimmick List:
INVENTOR OF UPICK!
LORD OF THE 11TH HOUR!
ASEXUAL!
KING SCAR APOLOGIST!

I have donned the
RED CROWN
AniX
AniX
None
UCalled
AniX
None
UCalled
UCalled

Post Post #693 (isolation #36) » Wed Sep 26, 2007 4:21 am

Post by AniX »

Also, repeatively saying you are happy that the doctor is going to get night-killed? Really not the best of pro-town moves, for future reference.
Official Gimmick List:
INVENTOR OF UPICK!
LORD OF THE 11TH HOUR!
ASEXUAL!
KING SCAR APOLOGIST!

I have donned the
RED CROWN
AniX
AniX
None
UCalled
AniX
None
UCalled
UCalled

Post Post #710 (isolation #37) » Thu Oct 04, 2007 5:12 am

Post by AniX »

I can confirm that I did get some sort of tomfool maze thing on the night Lowell stated he immunized Quag.
Official Gimmick List:
INVENTOR OF UPICK!
LORD OF THE 11TH HOUR!
ASEXUAL!
KING SCAR APOLOGIST!

I have donned the
RED CROWN
AniX
AniX
None
UCalled
AniX
None
UCalled
UCalled

Post Post #713 (isolation #38) » Thu Oct 04, 2007 3:09 pm

Post by AniX »

I'm Intet, the Dreamer, and I'm the color cop.

First night: I target Quag and get set up the maze. No go with the color getting.

Second night: Nocmen has a strong connection with nature and ruled by his emotions, which is basically flavor-text, I believe, leading up to me learning he is red-green. Potential serial killer.

Third Night: Ecto yearns for learning things, which then leads me to believe he is monoblue.

That leads up to Day 4, which is right now.
Official Gimmick List:
INVENTOR OF UPICK!
LORD OF THE 11TH HOUR!
ASEXUAL!
KING SCAR APOLOGIST!

I have donned the
RED CROWN
AniX
AniX
None
UCalled
AniX
None
UCalled
UCalled

Post Post #722 (isolation #39) » Sun Oct 07, 2007 10:39 am

Post by AniX »

I will
vote cpe
since, I believe, one more vote is needed for such a lynch and hope that Ecto's powers don't fail in some sort of happenstance involving wacky PM mix-ups.
Official Gimmick List:
INVENTOR OF UPICK!
LORD OF THE 11TH HOUR!
ASEXUAL!
KING SCAR APOLOGIST!

I have donned the
RED CROWN
AniX
AniX
None
UCalled
AniX
None
UCalled
UCalled

Post Post #727 (isolation #40) » Sat Oct 13, 2007 10:41 am

Post by AniX »

Ecto, you blocked Nocmen, right?
Official Gimmick List:
INVENTOR OF UPICK!
LORD OF THE 11TH HOUR!
ASEXUAL!
KING SCAR APOLOGIST!

I have donned the
RED CROWN
AniX
AniX
None
UCalled
AniX
None
UCalled
UCalled

Post Post #730 (isolation #41) » Sat Oct 13, 2007 6:52 pm

Post by AniX »

Lowell is blue/white.
Official Gimmick List:
INVENTOR OF UPICK!
LORD OF THE 11TH HOUR!
ASEXUAL!
KING SCAR APOLOGIST!

I have donned the
RED CROWN
AniX
AniX
None
UCalled
AniX
None
UCalled
UCalled

Post Post #736 (isolation #42) » Mon Oct 15, 2007 4:47 am

Post by AniX »

That would make exactly perfect sense with everything I know.

Vote Nocmen
Official Gimmick List:
INVENTOR OF UPICK!
LORD OF THE 11TH HOUR!
ASEXUAL!
KING SCAR APOLOGIST!

I have donned the
RED CROWN
AniX
AniX
None
UCalled
AniX
None
UCalled
UCalled

Post Post #750 (isolation #43) » Fri Oct 26, 2007 11:15 am

Post by AniX »

All I can offer on this subject is that Quag redirecting me would make sense, as would Lowell's maze, since I targeted Quag, but got mazed. Seeing as those two abilities seem pretty powerful in addition to being mafia, and seeing as that Ecto was blocked and there was no kills, I can draw but one conclusion.

Ecto is scum.

It looks like your crazytown refusal to let me investigate you might have just won us the game, Cody.

I will, however, hold off my vote to avoid putting us in a risky bad situation.
Official Gimmick List:
INVENTOR OF UPICK!
LORD OF THE 11TH HOUR!
ASEXUAL!
KING SCAR APOLOGIST!

I have donned the
RED CROWN
AniX
AniX
None
UCalled
AniX
None
UCalled
UCalled

Post Post #762 (isolation #44) » Thu Nov 08, 2007 12:07 pm

Post by AniX »

Yeah, I was ready to lynch Ecto until he made that statement, then I held back and eventually I forgot that I should decide whether or not to do it. Quag makes a good enough point though.

Vote Ecto.
Official Gimmick List:
INVENTOR OF UPICK!
LORD OF THE 11TH HOUR!
ASEXUAL!
KING SCAR APOLOGIST!

I have donned the
RED CROWN
AniX
AniX
None
UCalled
AniX
None
UCalled
UCalled

Post Post #767 (isolation #45) » Sat Dec 08, 2007 6:32 pm

Post by AniX »

I'll just as soon continue as give up on it, so whatever my co-players would like is fine with me.
Official Gimmick List:
INVENTOR OF UPICK!
LORD OF THE 11TH HOUR!
ASEXUAL!
KING SCAR APOLOGIST!

I have donned the
RED CROWN
AniX
AniX
None
UCalled
AniX
None
UCalled
UCalled

Post Post #779 (isolation #46) » Sun Jan 06, 2008 10:14 pm

Post by AniX »

This game is cursed.
Official Gimmick List:
INVENTOR OF UPICK!
LORD OF THE 11TH HOUR!
ASEXUAL!
KING SCAR APOLOGIST!

I have donned the
RED CROWN
AniX
AniX
None
UCalled
AniX
None
UCalled
UCalled

Post Post #802 (isolation #47) » Mon Feb 18, 2008 9:28 am

Post by AniX »

Hence...I arrive.

Vote Quag

Lets hope the Power still flows in this game after all this time.
Official Gimmick List:
INVENTOR OF UPICK!
LORD OF THE 11TH HOUR!
ASEXUAL!
KING SCAR APOLOGIST!

I have donned the
RED CROWN
AniX
AniX
None
UCalled
AniX
None
UCalled
UCalled

Post Post #810 (isolation #48) » Mon Feb 18, 2008 6:26 pm

Post by AniX »

Man, its almost like I came in at the last second on this one...
Official Gimmick List:
INVENTOR OF UPICK!
LORD OF THE 11TH HOUR!
ASEXUAL!
KING SCAR APOLOGIST!

I have donned the
RED CROWN

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”