davidangelsummers
It's a Norwegian thing
davidangelsummers
It's a Norwegian thing
It's a Norwegian thing

Post Post #26 (isolation #0) » Thu Nov 29, 2007 1:01 am

Post by davidangelsummers »

Im Tiger woods....ow no, wait ..
Ando has the power of luigi..Sweet ! he can jump a little higher...waits for Gorgon(ite)
davidangelsummers
davidangelsummers
It's a Norwegian thing
davidangelsummers
It's a Norwegian thing
It's a Norwegian thing

Post Post #28 (isolation #1) » Thu Nov 29, 2007 1:18 am

Seol wrote:
davidangelsummers wrote:Im Tiger woods....ow no, wait ..
Ando has the power of luigi..Sweet ! he can jump a little higher...waits for Gorgon(ite)
You mean Yvonneseer, right? ;)
yap, yep, yep, on the ball as always Seol...:)
davidangelsummers
davidangelsummers
It's a Norwegian thing
davidangelsummers
It's a Norwegian thing
It's a Norwegian thing

Post Post #29 (isolation #2) » Thu Nov 29, 2007 2:55 am

Ok, I wont be around tonight and I dont want to hold up the game. Since
Yvonneseer, cant pick two, I shall go for either 1st choice Linderman or 2nd choice Claude..I hope this is ok..
davidangelsummers
davidangelsummers
It's a Norwegian thing
davidangelsummers
It's a Norwegian thing
It's a Norwegian thing

Post Post #84 (isolation #3) » Sat Dec 01, 2007 10:40 am

I use objectionable cuz its cool! I paid to post this in some cafe in Hove (near Brighton) just cuz I want to play this game ..I never post at weekends. I wish I had something to say..I did not think this through..
davidangelsummers
davidangelsummers
It's a Norwegian thing
davidangelsummers
It's a Norwegian thing
It's a Norwegian thing

Post Post #126 (isolation #4) » Mon Dec 03, 2007 3:20 am

Zindaras wrote:I don't care who I am, as long as I get to be Sylar.

I'm going to pick Mohinder Suresh. Because I know how things work. You guys can pick the roles with targets on their heads, I'll survive. Because I'm a survivor. *insert cockroach here*

Tick. Tock. Tick. Tock.
and tick and tock and tick some more..
Where are ya?
FOS Zindaras
for acting like you want the game to start and then not posting when it does-
Even if you are pro-town you will no doubt come accross scum so I hope your not easily manipulated.

Is their any role that people would definitely not like me to protect tonight?
davidangelsummers
davidangelsummers
It's a Norwegian thing
davidangelsummers
It's a Norwegian thing
It's a Norwegian thing

Post Post #152 (isolation #5) » Tue Dec 04, 2007 6:24 am

lol, I just remembered a scum buddy once told me that Seol and Adele were the same person.. Should get a scum award if thats true (Which it cant be..Silly Dybeck)
Oman

There are other people in this game with powers other than me and Adele, and they can't all be scum.
True, but we cant assume your all telling the truth either..
davidangelsummers
davidangelsummers
It's a Norwegian thing
davidangelsummers
It's a Norwegian thing
It's a Norwegian thing

Post Post #183 (isolation #6) » Wed Dec 05, 2007 11:26 pm

Right, most (if not all) people have a bigger brain then me in this game so
Im just going to try and help were I can. If you think im not giving enough please let me know and I will get myself replaced.
Claude ( Yseer ) If I had your role I would be looking at one of these 3 people
Here I my reasons why.
Mathcam: His role is dangerous in mafia hands the longer we go on the more dangerous it becomes. Even if he is town then I would like to know who was visiting him. If he is not their when you get their, we could have our SK
Adele: I would want to know exactly which powers she is getting and why. I think it would be helpful for judging her and her targeters alignments.
Omen: Similar reasons as Mathcams

Now you properly had all these in your head anyway but I wanted to put it out their as it might put scum\SK off

Which 3 people do you think I should be looking at and why?
davidangelsummers
davidangelsummers
It's a Norwegian thing
davidangelsummers
It's a Norwegian thing
It's a Norwegian thing

Post Post #185 (isolation #7) » Thu Dec 06, 2007 2:22 am

curiouskarmadog wrote:wow, have we moved to the directing each other stage?

and yes, SK is a scum group of it's own..that equals 2 scum groups
I was just saying what I would do, thier was no actual directing..
I gave my reason why and I needed to make sure I was on the same page as everyone so I asked a question. I dont want to screw up a complex game and go protect the worng person. Going it alone sounds like more of a scum thing to do CKD
davidangelsummers
davidangelsummers
It's a Norwegian thing
davidangelsummers
It's a Norwegian thing
It's a Norwegian thing

Post Post #205 (isolation #8) » Thu Dec 06, 2007 10:48 pm

Gorgon wrote:
davidangelsummers wrote:Mathcam: His role is dangerous in mafia hands the longer we go on the more dangerous it becomes. Even if he is town then I would like to know who was visiting him.
If he is not their when you get their, we could have our SK
How would this role get more dangerous for the town as more time passes? A scum-for-townie trade is usually never a good deal for scum, seeing that they're in the minority.

Also, correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought the bolded part only applied to Matt (ZONEACE). I.e. if Matt tracks Sylar, he won't get information on his kill, only his nightchoice. The way I see it, Claude (YvonneSeer) only detects who targets the person he's watching, but doesn't get any other information.
Claude:
You should be able to see who comes to visit them, even if you don't get a decent look at what they're doing.

Ah, ok so she can see who comes to visit someone but she cant see if the person she has come to see is thier? How would she ever know thats the right place to be? hmmmmmm ok,,,gottcha, I think.

As far as math cam was concered I was thinking more Omen taking his power and using it for evil doings near end game.
but as you can see thier is more prick holes in my lodgic then in a condom used by Kevin Federline on Britney Spears
davidangelsummers
davidangelsummers
It's a Norwegian thing
davidangelsummers
It's a Norwegian thing
It's a Norwegian thing

Post Post #259 (isolation #9) » Wed Dec 12, 2007 1:51 am

The problem I have is this:
I see were Zone is coming from about the No Lynch, if he’s town but if we were to all take his stance and keep stum then it would be a pretty crap day 1. Im going to
FOS
for today and have another think tomorrow. As you can see he’s not going to t be drawn in to an argument no matter how hard some players try. I can’t see him slipping up and I think it’s a bad idea to lynch his role with the info we have. Which brings me on to TSQ, if Zone answers your questions tomorrow will you stop throwing needless insults at him? Just a thought…I do find it very weird he did not retaliate having just played a game with him though hence another reason for the FOS .
Im not going to vote Nolynch now. (Though there is room\time for me to be convinced). I don’t like the idea of SK and scum getting a free ride. I would rather apply some pressure and see what happens
Gordon, my other
FOS
goes on you. I think you have changed your mind too quickly to many times. You have had strong feelings about votes and other people’s reasons for reducing their vote and then you change your mind. Im not sure how helpful your roll is to town when compared to Zone. Please enlighten me...
davidangelsummers
davidangelsummers
It's a Norwegian thing
davidangelsummers
It's a Norwegian thing
It's a Norwegian thing

Post Post #261 (isolation #10) » Wed Dec 12, 2007 3:23 am

curiouskarmadog wrote:
davidangelsummers wrote:
gordon, my other
FOS
goes on you. I think you have changed your mind too quickly to many times. You have had strong feelings about votes and other people’s reasons for reducing their vote and then you change your mind. Im not sure how helpful your roll is to town when compared to Zone. Please enlighten me...
Technically I have "changed my mind" more than Gorgon, DaS, thoughts?
I suppose your right, if im to apply the same lodgic you should get a
FOS
but your vote is on Gordon and if I had the choice of losing either role it would be his. Now if it was a choice between yours and Zace that might be different. What did you want to hear?
davidangelsummers
davidangelsummers
It's a Norwegian thing
davidangelsummers
It's a Norwegian thing
It's a Norwegian thing

Post Post #265 (isolation #11) » Wed Dec 12, 2007 5:41 am

YvonneSeer wrote:
davidangelsummers wrote:I suppose your right, if im to apply the same lodgic you should get a FOS but your vote is on Gordon and if I had the choice of losing either role it would be his. Now if it was a choice between yours and Zace that might be different. What did you want to hear?
Hold on there, david, what exactly do you mean when you say you'd rather lose Gorgon than CKD based on their roles. That doesn't sound right. We should be lynching based on scumminess, not on usefulness of roles. Also, it's almost as if you're FoSing players just for the sake of FoSing.

I don't like that at all.
FoS david
nah, just if I had the choice. I didnt say I wanted them lynched but if say half the town wanted X and the other town wanted Y then I would choose based on the role yes..In this game even if the person is scum the role could be used for good...and I dont think anyone has been that scummy yet, hense the no vote or Lynch
I will give my reasons for the 3 FOSes
1) Zoneace wants to keep his cards close and not give anything away..Well thats great but I need info in day as Im unable to talk at night..(not saying he can) plus in other games his temper is a little short but not now...due to his role I would rather not see him lynched
today

2) Gorgon: has changed his mind
strongly
in quick succession ...If he felt so strongly then why not think it over more..Im not sure if it was that strong in the first place.
3) CKD: as he pointed out, he has also changed his mind ( more so apperntly ) I thought...good point..
Also, it's almost as if you're FoSing players just for the sake of FoSing.

I was just trying to add something to the game rather then sit back. soz
davidangelsummers
davidangelsummers
It's a Norwegian thing
davidangelsummers
It's a Norwegian thing
It's a Norwegian thing

Post Post #297 (isolation #12) » Fri Dec 14, 2007 4:38 am

shaft.ed wrote:--DAS, could you address Matchcam's point about players changing their minds often. I agree with him especially in this early stage of the game.
Mathcam wrote:On a separate note, I'm generally against lynching based on the number of time a vote has been switched. I don't find it particularly scummy -- first of all, it's high profile, and second of all, it reflects the townie's plight of not knowing who scum are (which contrasts to the scum position of knowing who non-scum are and just pretending not to know scum). Vote-switching is frequently just a sign of uncertainty, something which townies should have a lot of.
Sure thing Shaft... Ididnt say I wanted to Lynch him cuz of the flip\flop of voteing I said I wanted to Fos him for it. Why,? cuz I think that he
might
be trying to use any reason to vote someone rather then being uncertain.
davidangelsummers
davidangelsummers
It's a Norwegian thing
davidangelsummers
It's a Norwegian thing
It's a Norwegian thing

Post Post #330 (isolation #13) » Tue Dec 18, 2007 1:42 am

curiouskarmadog wrote:
shaft.ed wrote:
I find your play to be pro-town while ZONACE's is anti-town, but I've already decided I'm giving a pass to the investigative roles regardless of alignment for D1 unless they do something that is incredibly scummy today.
it is statements like this that other me. "Regardless of alignment." How do you know who is what? But then you might vote them if they act scummy? This seems like you know who is scum and who is not, but wont vote anyone until the act scummy.

I dont care who has what role, if someone is scummy, we lynch them, no one gets a pass.

Vote shaft.ed
Are you anti protect? You have voted for a protect role and now you have voted for the role that could be used to protect twice? on just todays evidence?
Does not sound so pro town to me ..
can we have a vote count?
davidangelsummers
davidangelsummers
It's a Norwegian thing
davidangelsummers
It's a Norwegian thing
It's a Norwegian thing

Post Post #371 (isolation #14) » Thu Dec 20, 2007 5:21 am

Thestatusquo wrote:I think we need to get down to lynching someone for today. I will post the people I am willing to lynch, and why, and the people I am not willing to lynch, and why, later today. I suggest everyone else do the same, or, if you're like zoneace, do the same for NL.
Right I will answer this when I have time tomorrow. I just want to point that you get mad at Za and everyone else that doesnt answer
your[/i
questions but you have yet to answer the question yourself in the alotted time you gave.
How you guys find sooo much time for mafia this time of year is amazing. I salute you ..

Shafted: Sorry about the shite english: I always ask poeple to replace me if it gets to confusing...its a long story..Not my native tounge but lived here for years. Worked as a chef and never really needed to write english, unless it was in an email.
davidangelsummers
davidangelsummers
It's a Norwegian thing
davidangelsummers
It's a Norwegian thing
It's a Norwegian thing

Post Post #437 (isolation #15) » Thu Dec 20, 2007 11:24 pm

Hi guys I am really sorry but im going to be asked to be replaced. I just don’t want to play a game with people that hold grudges and don’t have fun. The stupidity wont stop THQ will keep going at ZA and CKD will keep being a sarcastic…it’s just not fun. I wish everyone a great X-mas. I hope you have a great time with your family and friends. I wish you all the best. Im going to leave mafiascum for good I think..

Well done for the set-up Seol, it must have taken you ages to sort out.

Im off to Norway to see my avatar...so its not bad..
Ok, see ya

Happy Christmas
Dave

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”