Arabella
Arabella
Townie
Arabella
Townie
Townie

Post Post #238 (isolation #0) » Wed May 18, 2016 11:49 am

Post by Arabella »

ok, now that I can finally log in, I can catch up!

-b
Arabella
Arabella
Townie
Arabella
Townie
Townie

Post Post #289 (isolation #1) » Sat May 21, 2016 1:33 am

Post by Arabella »

Hi,

I missed the first day bc I lost our hydra password. RC prolly can't confirm this for me, but he knows. I had caught up and had discussed in the neighbourhood: the hammer came while I was posting.

Neighbourhood stuff: anti was townreading me for my confusion over the flip (yume/ircher can confirm). Anti's read ut as town, which we were in agreement with. Ircher and Yume shared a lot less, with anti being suspiscious of some of yume's questions, which looked role-fishy, which made yume not wanna engage in the neighbourhood. Irhcer's posts were mainly setup spec. I could see either being scum, tbh. Anti scum-read WL (although this was wavering a little), were town reading limit (which....meeeeeeh I'm kinda not) and would've bet Demonic angels was scum.

Oh, and as scum now know, we're hated.

-b
Arabella
Arabella
Townie
Arabella
Townie
Townie

Post Post #292 (isolation #2) » Sat May 21, 2016 3:01 am

Post by Arabella »

Hi Postie,

Why us other yume? We didn't engage much last day phase, so do you wanna chat to me while I'm around?
Arabella
Arabella
Townie
Arabella
Townie
Townie

Post Post #387 (isolation #3) » Sat May 21, 2016 12:21 pm

Post by Arabella »

Ok, I'm here and catching up.

I don't even think Ari's playing, so I'll see what I've missed.

Postie, what do you want from me? Throw some questions my way if it'd help
Arabella
Arabella
Townie
Arabella
Townie
Townie

Post Post #388 (isolation #4) » Sat May 21, 2016 12:39 pm

Post by Arabella »

In post 296, Ircher wrote:Ok, so Angel is also town cuz their role is confirmed when a scum flips.

That leaves {Gamma, Ircher, Whitelight, Ranger, Yume, Arabella, Limit).

Put of those, I feel Limit --> Yume --> Arabella are scum, in that order.
This is gross, especially after Anti's interactions with me. Later, you say we're moving slow, but you AND yume's contributions to the neighbourhood were questionable.

In post 330, Ircher wrote:Demonic is conf town cuz a scumflip from the neighborhood confirms their role.

....ALSO: this is super skeevy. if someone in the neighbourhood is scum, they could just....tell scum that? It doesn't conf!town demonic: scum!demonic would also know the scum in the neighbourhood, bc they talk. @everyone, I'm not crazy here, right?

In post 341, The Limit Does Not Exist wrote:Hey, guys, I'm finally here. I'll be super busy all week, though I'll try to find time for this.

Wow, though, this game looks solvable. Postie is town, Demonic is probably town, Ranger and Gamma are strong townreads, and I'm having a very hard time visualizing a scumteam that's not Ircher/WhiteLight.

This does not feel like beeboy's town play at all; besides misrepping my meta and my play this game, there's Ranger's points and I'm sure there's other stuff I'm forgetting (whenever I have to catch up, I form reads but I tend to forget the individual reasons for them). Ircher's play has been similarly weak and his townread on White followed by a vote on them is the most awkward thing I've seen in a long time.

I'd be comfortable voting either one, but I don't see the need to have another short day since we've got time.
-smart
I like this head. anti was concerned about lilith's inexperience as scum, but liked the slot's general thought process.
In post 346, Yume wrote:Town: Ranger, Postie
Scum: WhiteLight, Ircher

This is backed up by the deceased.
This is super not true, to throw ircher in there...also, he came back to say limit was prolly town.

In post 365, Yume wrote:Also, I only know what conftown, Antihero, said about stuff and am using that as a crutch for my own thoughts. Also, I have real life to deal with too, but I suppose being busy irl doesn't mean anything. This is just a game, chill out. Real life is far more important, something that no one here seems to respect, given that you call out people for 'not scumhunting' because or irl issues.

P.S: Yes, I am if that makes you feel any better, but read what Antihero said in our PT as a response to my softclaim there.

P.P.S: Ranger is town because Antihero said so, my thoughts on WL are similar to majority of people here, Ircher and Bella are scumreads by PoE. That good enough?
Why do both ircher and yume think there could be 2 scum in the neighbourhood? Also, anti wanted to vig yume :P Later, Yume mentions a bunch of posts in the neighbourhood, but they don't seem to say what he thinks they are?

Just clarifying a few things. Also, ircher thinks i'm scum bc we're hated, btw. o.0
Arabella
Arabella
Townie
Arabella
Townie
Townie

Post Post #389 (isolation #5) » Sat May 21, 2016 12:41 pm

Post by Arabella »

@ranger, what's your read on the limit slot?
Arabella
Arabella
Townie
Arabella
Townie
Townie

Post Post #390 (isolation #6) » Sat May 21, 2016 12:42 pm

Post by Arabella »

Oh, Ranger's gets it about the scum neighbourhood thing. Fucking finally, thought I was crazy.
Arabella
Arabella
Townie
Arabella
Townie
Townie

Post Post #391 (isolation #7) » Sat May 21, 2016 12:45 pm

Post by Arabella »

Sorry to spam, but worth thinking about: ' We're an informed townie. At least one member of the Intellectuals Neighborhood is scum.' is a really weird way to reveal thee is a neighboorhood? Like, it assumes everyone knows. Might be overthinking.
Arabella
Arabella
Townie
Arabella
Townie
Townie

Post Post #393 (isolation #8) » Sat May 21, 2016 12:54 pm

Post by Arabella »

Have spammed with my 'shit'

Reads:

Town: you, me, ranger
null-town: gamma
null: limit, ?yume?
scum-y: demonic, ircher
sum: white light.
Arabella
Arabella
Townie
Arabella
Townie
Townie

Post Post #443 (isolation #9) » Sun May 22, 2016 4:22 am

Post by Arabella »

From neighbourhood stuff, I'm much happier with yume being town and ircher being scum. Ircher did not engage at all with us, and yume did something hella protown.

Also, I'm a double voter.
Arabella
Arabella
Townie
Arabella
Townie
Townie

Post Post #444 (isolation #10) » Sun May 22, 2016 4:28 am

Post by Arabella »

Ircher has
Arabella
Arabella
Townie
Arabella
Townie
Townie

Post Post #445 (isolation #11) » Sun May 22, 2016 4:31 am

Post by Arabella »

ugh, sorry

ircher has shared 0 reads in the neighbourhood, is way more intertested in setup spec and town power.

I'm also not a million % sold on the 3+ scum team, just because not all the flipped town roles were that strong, and even mine isn't.

anyway

VOTE: ircher

l-2?
Arabella
Arabella
Townie
Arabella
Townie
Townie

Post Post #447 (isolation #12) » Sun May 22, 2016 4:40 am

Post by Arabella »

fuck, i can't count.

ANYWAY

if this flips town by some bizzare chance, depending on nks, we should lynch the neighbourhood and then demonic. I'm up for that.
Arabella
Arabella
Townie
Arabella
Townie
Townie

Post Post #451 (isolation #13) » Sun May 22, 2016 4:57 am

Post by Arabella »

I'd like a check, actually. Me or Demon should be checked.

I could fullclaim now, bc i basicaly have already?

@yume, can you explain your read on me here like you did in the 'hood?
Arabella
Arabella
Townie
Arabella
Townie
Townie

Post Post #569 (isolation #14) » Tue May 24, 2016 12:34 pm

Post by Arabella »

I see posts from just Bella, have I been replaced out?
My timing has been horrendous this game and for that I apologize, mostly to Bella.

I'll read up if I'm still in the game though!

- Ari
Arabella
Arabella
Townie
Arabella
Townie
Townie

Post Post #570 (isolation #15) » Tue May 24, 2016 12:35 pm

Post by Arabella »

In post 458, RadiantCowbells wrote:Bellaphant replaces Arabella.
I see. NVM.

I'm really sorry all.

Ari out!

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”