duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #690 (isolation #1) » Thu Apr 14, 2016 11:41 am

Post by duppin »

Alright I caught up. I'm super tired, so I'm going to keep this short. Can elaborate tomorrow if needed.

I do not like the Bro/Ranger slot. If it wasn't for her claim, I probably would've voted on her.
But I'm not interested in lynching a lover claim d1.

The thing is though I do like the world that Ranger is pushing (with Gamma being scum) because this was actually my initial read.
I did not like Gamma's early posts at all. I certainly do think there is a decent chance there is a scum between the two, but I personally find Ranger (mainly Bro's) play more suspicious but there is no way I am going to lynch her today.
While Gamma's early posts did bother me I liked some of his later posts.

In post 659, Gammagooey wrote:Also I know this is kinda dumb but I'm planning on going over a lot of the game lateish tonight so I'll explain it then with some other comments. If I theoretically miss that because of exhaustion then tomorrow morning at the latest.

I think I'll wait for this so I can get a better read on him.

I also find Clumsy rather suspicious, but several people have mentioned that he is a fairly new player and that could obviously play a role.
I'm not sure I believe that makes him less suspicious though. It is possible he is town and in that case he'd probably be an easy mislynch.

@Clumsy, can you give me a list of your current reads? I know you've kinda already given reads, but I'd just like to hear where you're currently at.

By the way please do note though that I do not have access to the neighborhood thread, so I obviously haven't read it yet.
At the moment I'm okay with Errant and Nahdia, but would really like to hear more from Maestro. I assume I'll get a better read on him when I get access to the thread though.

Anyway, I'll be back tomorrow.

@Mod, can you pm me the PT?
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #727 (isolation #2) » Fri Apr 15, 2016 12:13 am

Post by duppin »

In post 698, Ranger wrote: Hey, duppin, take a cue from your predecessor RC on this: I'm a
really, really competent scumhunter
, who is
very frequently lynchbait
. His words, not mine.

If you think I look like scum, but you also think my scumreads are good,
lynch my scumreads

Sorry but this is irrelevant. I know how you play.
I don't like your slot because of how Bro played, you haven't really done anything particular scummy yourself but you haven't managed to change my read of the slot either.

@Gamma, care to explain the scumread on my slot? I'm also not entirely sure what your read on Ranger is.
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #728 (isolation #3) » Fri Apr 15, 2016 12:28 am

Post by duppin »

In post 667, KuroiXHF wrote:BTW, I have an idea on who to vote next but I'm curious as to who replaced RC first. Maybe we'll get new info/reads.

Well, I'm here now.
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #729 (isolation #4) » Fri Apr 15, 2016 12:38 am

Post by duppin »

@Gamma sorry I realised you actually did kinda explain the scumread on RC. I'd still like to know what exactly your read on Ranger is though.
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #753 (isolation #5) » Sat Apr 16, 2016 12:40 am

Post by duppin »

In post 738, Gammagooey wrote:
In post 729, duppin wrote:@Gamma sorry I realised you actually did kinda explain the scumread on RC. I'd still like to know what exactly your read on Ranger is though.

If I had to put it on a scale of town->scum it'd probably be a really slight town read. There are scum lovers that have existed on site but in order for that to work the setup usually has to be either nightless or generally wonky as all hell (something like 4 scum with a really significant amount of town investigative powers+a vig unless the game has some amount of bastard-ry elements in it), and as infuriatingly irritating and imo just fucking lazy, awful play as ranger's shown up with so far, her attitude I think fits more towards an arrogant overconfident town player than scum.
Bro's play is kind of similar, though that's because of more personal experience- I actually went through bro's list of games after he got force-replaced to try and remember if there were any other games I had played with him that I just forgot about, but I couldn't find any aside from the one I mentioned. In that game (drawn on arrival), he ALSO went on a tirade about me and several other people being shit at reading him even though I'm fairly certain that was the first non face-to-face game I'd ever played with him, and we didn't play many face to face games either. From what I've seen, not really doing anything readable and acting like he has a persecution complex seems like kind of just what he does early game.

Alright thanks for the answer, I like this post.

In post 742, Gammagooey wrote:@duppin- Are you seriously considering voting Trollie? If you're not I'm probably going to jump on kuroi's wagon since we've got 2 days left and it seems reeal good to start consolidating wagons.

I don't think I've even mentioned Trollie actually.

But now that you've brought him up, I honestly don't really have a read on him. He seems to be rather inactive, but that's not really alignment indicative at all.
His posts has been okay-ish I think. I haven't played with him before so I don't know if he always plays like this or not.
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #754 (isolation #6) » Sat Apr 16, 2016 12:41 am

Post by duppin »

Actually I assume that Trollie will get replaced, so that's good.

That means that everyone (but me and my gang obviously) has a vote out.
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #755 (isolation #7) » Sat Apr 16, 2016 12:42 am

Post by duppin »

Does anyone know if Clumsy has played as scum before?
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #767 (isolation #8) » Sun Apr 17, 2016 5:03 am

Post by duppin »

I know Spiffeh, I've been trying to question the people in the PT since I can't help but feel they're coasting after pledging to me. (To be fair, this is not the case for Nahdia. I also think Errant is town). I'm really not fond of Maestro's slot though, still hasn't given a scumread or answered my question (I asked who he wanted to vote for.)

I'm not interested in the Gamma train at the moment actually. I've liked his last couple of posts.
As for the lovers (Ranger/Errant), there is no way I'm going to lynch them today. I have a town read on Errant but not on Ranger. I've played with a town/scum pairing before, but I think it's way more likely they're the same alignment, but unless I've misunderstood soemthing they do not know the alignment of each other? So it is still a possibility. In any case time will tell.

I don't really have a strong read on Kuroi to be honest. Could be either alignment, not really against the votes on him but I'm inclined to agree with Hiplop that this does feel a bit like an easy mislynch due to fact that there has been no real resistance to it so far (well, unless you consider that itself to be).

Thanks to Nahdia, I looked over Clumsy's game and it does seem a bit different actually. At first I thought Clumsy was scum in this game mainly because his play felt a bit like a new player playing scum for the first time. He seemed way more confident in the game Nahdia linked and I find that a bit weird. Not sure why he would be less confident now if he was town but meh I don't know. In the end I still find him pretty suspicious.
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #776 (isolation #9) » Sun Apr 17, 2016 12:11 pm

Post by duppin »

I'd honestly rather lynch Maestro but oh well. I think I've said all I wanted to say and I'm okay with the Kuroi wagon as well.

I'll hammer unless someone has something interesting to say.
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #780 (isolation #10) » Sun Apr 17, 2016 12:42 pm

Post by duppin »

your club sucks!1

So.. can I hammer?
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #783 (isolation #11) » Sun Apr 17, 2016 1:01 pm

Post by duppin »

Well my club has a PT, what does yours have?
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #788 (isolation #12) » Sun Apr 17, 2016 1:14 pm

Post by duppin »

Sounds like a scummy club
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #789 (isolation #13) » Sun Apr 17, 2016 1:14 pm

Post by duppin »

Sure Aristo.
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #796 (isolation #14) » Sun Apr 17, 2016 2:26 pm

Post by duppin »

In post 794, hiplop wrote:VOTE: aristo

flash?

What happened to:

In post 771, hiplop wrote:

I think aristophanes can join our club, clumsy!
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #815 (isolation #15) » Sun Apr 17, 2016 3:09 pm

Post by duppin »

It is indeed true and I am leaving soon.

Is there even anyone around to hammer Aristo at this point in case I vote him?
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #823 (isolation #16) » Sun Apr 17, 2016 3:14 pm

Post by duppin »

How about we lynch your scummy club member
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #826 (isolation #17) » Sun Apr 17, 2016 3:17 pm

Post by duppin »

I'm not really feeling the Kuroi wagon. Dunno about aristo.
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #832 (isolation #18) » Sun Apr 17, 2016 3:21 pm

Post by duppin »

The thing is I thought Gamma was scum early on, but really liked his response to Ranger.

I didn't like his last post though.

In post 779, Gammagooey wrote:Yeah I'm reaaally happy with the kuroi wagon given his trying to make a spat with someone he isn't even scumreading (me) instead of actually giving any details on his aris read or giving any reasons for why he thinks anyone is scum.
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #833 (isolation #19) » Sun Apr 17, 2016 3:21 pm

Post by duppin »

Well I honestly have to go really soon.
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #842 (isolation #20) » Sun Apr 17, 2016 3:25 pm

Post by duppin »

I know I have to vote hiplop, wait one moment please I'm trying to figure something out
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #844 (isolation #21) » Sun Apr 17, 2016 3:32 pm

Post by duppin »

Alright so here is what we could do, what if I leave it up to you guys to decide who to hammer?

Let's say if I vote on Gamma, he will be at 5 (with hiplops) vote. Kuroi is at 4. Need 7 to hammer.

Aristo, Kuroi, Clumsy and hiplop are all around. You should be have enough votes to hammer unless someone decides to 'disappear' for no apparent reason.
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #850 (isolation #22) » Sun Apr 17, 2016 3:35 pm

Post by duppin »

Me? No I need to leave now. I'll can either put my vote on Gamma and you guys decide who you want to lynch or I'm just going to hammer Kuroi.
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #865 (isolation #23) » Sun Apr 17, 2016 3:41 pm

Post by duppin »

Alright, let's do this then.

VOTE: Gamma

(He is at L-1 now)

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”