Mini 511-Match of Champions Mafia! GAME OVER!

Nelly632
Nelly632
Goon
Nelly632
Goon
Goon

Post Post #9 (isolation #0) » Mon Oct 01, 2007 5:50 am

Post by Nelly632 »

Vote: ZoneAce

For having a THEORY!
Nelly632
Nelly632
Goon
Nelly632
Goon
Goon

Post Post #39 (isolation #1) » Thu Oct 04, 2007 2:51 am

Post by Nelly632 »

bubka wrote:Vote: schismatized for having an incredibly stupid name
Unvote: Vote: Bubka

For placing a third vote on someone and for doing it in the classically scummy way of not bolding...
Nelly632
Nelly632
Goon
Nelly632
Goon
Goon

Post Post #45 (isolation #2) » Thu Oct 04, 2007 6:35 am

Post by Nelly632 »

ZONEACE wrote:Ok guys, could we push someone to a claim (other than me), i really need this to check out my theory.

unvote VOTE schizmatised
cause he already has 2, and with 6 to lynch we need to get someone to atleast 4. im not trying to lynch you schiz, just trying to get to the information i need.
I really wonder what kind of theory you can have at this point that requires you to attempt a bandwagon this early in the game. What makes SM the target for your pressure in caparison to everyone else. It would appear that because he has 2 votes he should be pressured. Random votes might I add...
Oh yeah! Spelling ftw I'm mighty suspicious of you wanting someone to claim on page 2 btw, and find it more deserving of my vote than a random one so unvote vote ZONEACE
Unvote: Vote Zoneace

I think you are a better choice for pressure right now...
Nelly632
Nelly632
Goon
Nelly632
Goon
Goon

Post Post #47 (isolation #3) » Thu Oct 04, 2007 6:37 am

Post by Nelly632 »

ZONEACE wrote:oh goodie, another braindead town,
:lol: That's funny
Nelly632
Nelly632
Goon
Nelly632
Goon
Goon

Post Post #49 (isolation #4) » Thu Oct 04, 2007 7:03 am

Post by Nelly632 »

ZONEACE wrote:yeah its hillarious you go after THE ONLY PERSON WITH AN ACUTAL PLAN AND A THOUGHT ABOUT THE GAME.

I have a theory, and in order to test it, i need someone OTHER THAN ME to claim, and in this game, how do we get people to claim, by voting for them.

as i said im not trying ot lynch, good lord you people are just all geniuses arent you
Yeah lets see, you want someone to claim so you can investigate then tonight and then WOW the entire game is in your hands.

I have no problem with that but I do have a problem with you going after the person who has ONLY two votes because he is closes. You could have used your brain and waited maybe a day or two and probably came up with someone who you thought was scum then went into your theory but instead you pouned on the first name you saw at Two.

Why not choose Bubka because he was the person trying to Bandwagon?

But you know what I have no problem helping out a power role because lets say you do force someone to claim and they do. Now they are going to get Night Killed just to help your theory. Then you are going to come on here and try to convince us of your theory and probably get yourself lynch.

Question: What happens after the person Roleclaims?
Nelly632
Nelly632
Goon
Nelly632
Goon
Goon

Post Post #52 (isolation #5) » Thu Oct 04, 2007 7:26 am

Post by Nelly632 »

Code: Select all

My theory doesn't need me to find someone who's scum in order to test it. I just need SOMEONE, ANYONE, to claim. 

You know what I am game...

I am a MASON... Now yeah I will probably die but I am really interested to know this theory. So please let me know before I go to work.
Nelly632
Nelly632
Goon
Nelly632
Goon
Goon

Post Post #80 (isolation #6) » Thu Oct 04, 2007 5:50 pm

Post by Nelly632 »

ZONEACE wrote:wait, what the fuck, I have 4? YOU PEOPLE PUT ME AT 4 BECUASE I HAVE A GOD DAMNED THEORY? DO YOU WANT THE MAFIA TO WIN??????????????

seriously, I would venture to say that ATLEAST 1 person on me is scum, probably 2.
What is funny is that I gave you what you wanted and you are still not happy, you said you needed a roleclaim and then when I do it it is not good enough. I don't see how giving you all the details will help but I really want to know what this big theory is and since I have pretty much sentenced myself to death by going along with you I should go full force and finish it off... But listen up Jerk Off I am giving you all the info except my Mason buddy...

Mason
No Name
Streetflo
Sicilian Mafia

Now please for the love of god feel me in on this theory of yours...

Unvote
Nelly632
Nelly632
Goon
Nelly632
Goon
Goon

Post Post #84 (isolation #7) » Thu Oct 04, 2007 6:41 pm

Post by Nelly632 »

Streeflo wrote:Hey Nelly, you're me!
Yeah which is why I suck LOL
Nelly632
Nelly632
Goon
Nelly632
Goon
Goon

Post Post #95 (isolation #8) » Thu Oct 04, 2007 7:48 pm

Post by Nelly632 »

LMAO... Wow I don't blame Zoneace I mean I am the one who outed myself like a moron because I really thought that he would come up with a interesting theory that might help us but now I see that I was wrong and he actually was talking out of his ass.

well that sucks.
I have a theory, but I'm not read to announce it yet, i'd like the day to progress as normal first so i can just see how it all stacks up against my theory.

Random Vote MoS
Ok so you had this theory since the beginning as this post proves and you claim you want the day to progress as normal.
Ok guys, could we push someone to a claim (other than me), i really need this to check out my theory.

unvote VOTE schizmatised cause he already has 2, and with 6 to lynch we need to get someone to atleast 4. im not trying to lynch you schiz, just trying to get to the information i need.
So basically now you want someone to claim and instead of letting the game progress like you said in your first post you come out and try to start a completely random bandwagon for the purpose of getting a Roleclaim that will prove your theory.
oh goodie, another braindead town,
A rude comment because two people voted for you based on your attack on a player that has done nothing to prove he is scummier then the rest.
Yeah its hillarious you go after THE ONLY PERSON WITH AN ACUTAL PLAN AND A THOUGHT ABOUT THE GAME.

I have a theory, and in order to test it, i need someone OTHER THAN ME to claim, and in this game, how do we get people to claim, by voting for them.

as i said im not trying ot lynch, good lord you people are just all geniuses arent you
What is funny about this comment is that you give the impression that you have some master plan that will turn out to help us. You then say that the only way to get someone to claim is by voting them but I disagree because here is another way to get a claim

“Hey guys I have a interesting theory that I would like to test out if anyone is willing to roleclaim to help it out, if not I am willing to wait until the progression of the game gets to where someone is required to Rolelclaim”

But instead you insult us and make yourself look superior…
ZONEACE wrote:
Nelly632 wrote:
Yeah lets see, you want someone to claim so you can investigate then tonight and then WOW the entire game is in your hands.
where the **** did I say ANYTHING about tonight? i'll be more than happy to reveal my theory after we get someone to claim (other than me, because I already know my role, but i need to know SOMEONE ELSE'S to check my theory)
I have no problem with that but I do have a problem with you going after the person who has ONLY two votes because he is closes. You could have used your brain and waited maybe a day or two and probably came up with someone who you thought was scum then went into your theory but instead you pouned on the first name you saw at Two.
My theory doesn't need me to find someone who's scum in order to test it. I just need SOMEONE, ANYONE, to claim.
Why not choose Bubka because he was the person trying to Bandwagon?

But you know what I have no problem helping out a power role because lets say you do force someone to claim and they do. Now they are going to get Night Killed just to help your theory. Then you are going to come on here and try to convince us of your theory and probably get yourself lynch.

Question: What happens after the person Roleclaims?

This is just asanine, I DONT EXPECT TO BE ALIVE TOMORROW, especially if my theory is correct (and the scum will know if its correct or not after i reveal it today).
This is the post where you make it clear that ANYONE can claim and it will help you out, then you say you don’t expect to be alive tomorrow which made me really think that your theory is great.
cause clearly im gonna believe that without the relevant information regarding what game your role is from and who originally had it.
That’s funny because you asked for a roleclaim and not the information in the role we were given but it gets better…

Skipping all the rest of the Bullshit

Yeah sorry about that guys, well, if Nelly is telling the truth then my theory is right that there are no UNUSUAL rolls in this game. everything is just basics.

I am just Vanilla Townie played by Theopor_COD from Ready Salted Mafia. We have a nameless cop, a namless mason and a vanilla townie with no name. One night kill last night means unless the doc got lucky we probably have no SK (a bit of an assumption but will probably be confirmed tonight).

So if nelly is being honest, then we have another nameless mason out there. The masons, plus the cop, plus me equals 4 of 12. Leaving 8 more people. We'll definately have a doc, that makes 5, leaving 7. I believe, 4 more vanilla, nameless townies and 3 mafia.

As soon as I saw my role i immediately thought, hmm, completely vanilla townie, either I'm just unlucky or this game has NO FLAVOR whatsoever. The nameless cop showing up in the first night scene just magnified that.

I realize its nothing ground breaking, but everyone sort of freaked out after I mentioned having a theory.

if you still feel the need to lynch me, whatever.. But take a serious look at deaux and schis. I am MUCH LESS suspicious of DoS than the other 2. Now i have no reason not to believe Nelly. And I already stated that there was atleast 1 scum on me, probably 2.
So lets see here, you ask us to force someone to Roleclaim so you can confirm that this game has no flavor, then you state what is obvious now

We already knew we had a Nameless cop
Now we know that Nelly632 is a Mason which mean garbage now because I will die soon
We know that my Mason buddy exists and will be reduced to a plain old townie after tonight because I will be dead.
You know that you are town BUT WE do not know you are town so that really doesn’t help us.
You then say we have eight left because obviously none of us can count.
You say we definitely have a DOC but the truth is that we assumed that before the claim you said was necessary and nothing about my claim has confirmed there is a Doc nor Denied it.
Oh and then now we have 4 townies and 3 scum which ofcourse makes our choice for Scum so obvious now right?

Now lets take a step back and see how you could have approached this differently…

“Hey guys this might make me look a little scummy but I noticed that the cop that died last night was nameless and my role PM was also nameless. So I was wondering if this game is flavorless or is it just me? I don’t want anyone to roleclaim that has a special role but it would be nice is another townie could confirm this for me because I have a little theory that kind of hangs in the balance based on this answer”

But instead now we have outed a Mason and accomplished NOTHING, but the truth is it is not your fault and personally I wouldn’t be so upset about it if you wouldn’t have been a total jerk off making it seem like the rest of us are total NOOBS. When the truth is that your theory and thoughts are completely useless and you have proven that there are only TWO people in this game that are completely BRAIN DEAD!

You obviously be the MAIN ONE

And of course myself for being the stupidest person on the planet for allowing you to out me on the first day on within the first 3 pages.

But lets move on and do me a favor and tell all of us why you think we should place our vote on schismatized & Draux?

Vote:Zoneace
Nelly632
Nelly632
Goon
Nelly632
Goon
Goon

Post Post #98 (isolation #9) » Thu Oct 04, 2007 8:01 pm

Post by Nelly632 »

ZONEACE wrote:also, if the mafia is smarter than the town (or at least you nelly) then, should i survive today, both you and I will be alive tomorrow. But regardless of whether or not i survive today, if the mafia is smarter than you, you'll still be alive tomorrow.
Dude were you dropped on your head when you were a baby?
Nelly632
Nelly632
Goon
Nelly632
Goon
Goon

Post Post #100 (isolation #10) » Thu Oct 04, 2007 8:05 pm

Post by Nelly632 »

ZONEACE wrote:no but clearly you were. unless the mafia are as brain dead as you, you'll be alive tomorrow.
LOL... What a moron, alright buddy you are right I am brain dead whatever you say LMAO...
Nelly632
Nelly632
Goon
Nelly632
Goon
Goon

Post Post #102 (isolation #11) » Thu Oct 04, 2007 8:08 pm

Post by Nelly632 »

ZONEACE wrote:christ a fucking 4th grader could figure out why if the mafia were smart that they'd leave you and I alive.
Ok why? Or do you need my blood type & social security number to give me this grand theory?
Nelly632
Nelly632
Goon
Nelly632
Goon
Goon

Post Post #104 (isolation #12) » Thu Oct 04, 2007 8:13 pm

Post by Nelly632 »

ZONEACE wrote:yeah, cause i'm just gonna give a detailed explanation of how the mafia can best set themselves up to win. NICE TRY.

unvote FOS Schis VOTE NELLY

im starting to believe you less and less that you're a mason. you seem a little to eager for me to explain whats best for the mafia to do.
LMAO... That is exactly what I thought you have no valid point so you refuse to say anything. Well do me a favor & answer the question I asked you and actually add my name to it.
But lets move on and do me a favor and tell all of us why you think we should place our vote on schismatized & Draux?
Nelly632
Nelly632
Goon
Nelly632
Goon
Goon

Post Post #109 (isolation #13) » Thu Oct 04, 2007 8:19 pm

Post by Nelly632 »

ZONEACE wrote:ugh you are just so fucking stupid its pathetic (or you're just a terrible scum player coming across as a worse town player). I have a valid point, IVE MADE my valid point, you refuse to acknowledge it and demand that i compromise the town by explaining in detail exactly what the mafia should to help themselves the most.
Wow I think you should chill out Internet Tought Guy you speak down to everyone but it is obvious that you are the one who lacks the intelligence to carry a conversation without using foul language and trying to disrespect everyone. The truth is that you are not as smart as you think you are and it upsets you but if you were a littel nicer to people I think your life would be just a tad bit easier...
Nelly632
Nelly632
Goon
Nelly632
Goon
Goon

Post Post #113 (isolation #14) » Thu Oct 04, 2007 8:30 pm

Post by Nelly632 »

ZONEACE wrote:yeah well the town is fucked with this lot

since you want it so badly here

THE MAFIA SHOULD LEAVE ME AND NELLY ALIVE BECAUSE AT THIS POINT (11 PLAYERS STILL ALIVE) WITH LIKELY 3 SCUM AND TH EONLY POWER ROLE LEFT BEING A DOCTOR IT IS STUPID TO WASTE A NIGHT KILL ON PLAYERS THEY KNOW ARE NOT THE DOCTOR.

there you have it. Now unless the mafia are actually a couple of actual yams, nelly will still be alive tomorrow.

I'd still suggest lynching him because his actions today are not consistant with someone with the town.

but yeah, if he is telling the truth (and only he and the mafia know for sure) then he has no reason to worry about his fate as it pertains to night kills (at least til the mafia find the doctor)
WOW next time check a vote count before you go off the handle and remember you are basing this all on the assumption we have a Doctor and since you can't confirm this you can't be so sure. But assuming there is a Doctor he would obviously protect me tonight & the scum would go for another kill instead of wasting it.

Just calm down because unlike you I don't assume someone is a moron just because they are not stating the obvious.

Unvote

The only reason for my unvote is because I have a little FOS on Streetflo over his attempted hammer. Now do me a HUGE favor Zoneace, slow your role and start being a productive member of the town instead of a hassle.
Nelly632
Nelly632
Goon
Nelly632
Goon
Goon

Post Post #115 (isolation #15) » Thu Oct 04, 2007 8:40 pm

Post by Nelly632 »

ZONEACE wrote:HE SHOULDN"T PROTECT YOU. you are a useless kill. same with me. they have no reason to kill either of us. tehy'd be better going after the other 6 town aligned people. its simple odds. barring a lynch, you'll be alive until they find the doc.
Ok fine you are right I am not going to argue with you anymore if you believe that the Mason is not someone who needs to be Night Killed then I am all for it I just really don't want to discuss it any furthur with you.

Now can you please answer the question I asked earlier?
Nelly632
Nelly632
Goon
Nelly632
Goon
Goon

Post Post #117 (isolation #16) » Thu Oct 04, 2007 8:49 pm

Post by Nelly632 »

ZONEACE wrote:you mean why vote for schis and draux? DoS said it best. People quickly latched onto his reason for voting me and it seems like it was probably scum trying to get a quick lynch. neither of them had any original reason to vote me. Hell schis gave pretty much no reason.
Ok so based on our votes and your knowledge that you are town you believe us 3 to be scum. Ok fare enough but just take a second and consider the fact that your actions are probably what lead to everyone jumping on a bandwagon for you. I am sure there is some scum on your wagon unless you are scum.

What do you think about Streetflo?
Nelly632
Nelly632
Goon
Nelly632
Goon
Goon

Post Post #119 (isolation #17) » Thu Oct 04, 2007 8:58 pm

Post by Nelly632 »

ZONEACE wrote:i have no feeling either way. my belief is that schis and draux are scum. you keep jumping back and forth on my list. i believe DoS is town (and in fact the person the doctor whould target tonight). As for the third scum, if its not you, well I'm not sure. for now, since im more sure about schis and draux, im gonna
UNVOTE

and
VOTE Schis
again.
FOSing you and Draux
What I don't understand is that you have not mentioned Streetflo at all and he was the person who supposedly didn't know he was hammering you when he voted and if it wasn't for the unvotes he would be the main reason you would be lynched today. His excuse afterwards doesn't strike you as odd?
Nelly632
Nelly632
Goon
Nelly632
Goon
Goon

Post Post #121 (isolation #18) » Thu Oct 04, 2007 9:32 pm

Post by Nelly632 »

ZONEACE wrote:clearly not as much as it bothers you.
What bothers me is that you are reading so much into the votes placed on you by Schis & Draux but a hammer vote on you doesn't set off any alarms and doesn't warrant a FOS.

You place a FOS on Draux and he is one of the main reasons that you are still in the game because his UNVOTE is what saved you...

Draux Wrote:

Die Scum.

Vote: Mastermind of Sin

Confirm Vote: Mastermind of Sin

Unvote, Vote: The Central Scrutinizer

Your 'theory' is getting a pro-Town power role to claim so you can Nightkill them right? Die Scum.

Unvote, Vote: ZONEFACE

My role requires that I act stupid.

I'm not exactly pro-Town so you don't have to worry about that.

I kid, I kid.

I'm just a mentally-deficient newb-Townie, remember? Don't take me seriously. Unvote
I guess I can kind of understand where you are coming from on this because a person joking around can be trying to pull a fast one kind of like “If I was scum why would I act like this”. But I really wasn’t to suspicious of him until his last post when he kind of tried to make excuses for himself maybe due to fear that he might be lynched on the first day because of his post.

Schismatized Wrote:

vote: dragons for having a cool sig.

Are we completely sure that draux is not an alt? Last game that I played in which someone said something similar to that, said newb-townie turned out to be NAR.

im not gonna dignify you with an acutal attack

okay i will i just wanted to say that. whats with all the appeal to emotion?

im not gonna vote zone yet bc im not sure of the vc.

actually there is only 3 on him so i will vote: zoneace

thats much better than my previous randvote and i just noticed we only have a week.
So what exactly about his few post strikes you as scummy because I am looking at this and all I see is someone trying to place a THIRD vote on someone who is targeting them. It would appear that he was applying pressure to you in order to see some results and IMO you should know all about pressure. I don’t believe for a minute that he is scum because of his vote on you because you can be a very abrasive person and can rub some people the wrong way.

Street Flo Wrote:

Hello fools. Are you ready to D-D-D-D-DIEEEE!!!!

Es gibt zweiundzwanzig Affen, die in meine Hosen tanzen.
(There are twenty-two apes that dance into my pairs of pants.)
If I translated properly…

Oh yea, Vote: schismatized because your avatar is full of win.

While I don't like the theory in itself, I don't support voting him for it.

schismatized's vote looks OMGUS, and zoneace, why is your vote still on schismatized if you already have your claim?

Excellent. I hate Mini Theme games because of obscure roles and difficult schematics. It seems like this game might be like a Mini Normal, which is awesome.

I'll agree with this theory, and without claiming, say that I have no flavour.
HOWEVER, I'd have to say you didn't sound perfectly happy going about getting the claim as normal. You wanted a claim, and you wanted it now.

Just kidding, it seems like BM's first post already showed us what the role pm for everyone would look like.

No unusual roles is good too.

Blatant OMGUS.

Hm, as Nelly said, you could have just stated your theory. There was no need for anyone to roleclaim, as they could just claim their flavour.

Unvote; Vote: ZONEACE

Oh shit. That was a lynch.

Wow, that was one of the worst moves I have ever made as a player.

Sorry town, and don't be mean when you all blame me if/when we lose =[.

Oh whew, it's not a lynch. I saw the votecount saying ZONEACE was at L-2, and then realized that Nelly and I had voted him in what I thought I had hammered him.

Turns out I forgot that people had already unvoted. Whoops. Embarassing much? > >

Well, if that's the case then ZONEACE has only 3 votes on him right now, counting me. I'll leave it there for now.
Now this person is someone who clearly stated that he does not support a vote for you and then he hammers you and what strikes me as weird is that when I went back searching for the vote count I over looked it several times I noticed that you only had 3 votes because I counted and it seems odd is that within 2 MINUTES of his Hammer post he notices that you were at -1. That means he would have had to post his hammer vote then go back to page 4 and scroll down reading just to notice the vote. Why would someone go back after posting?

Too me it seems more like this:

I am going to hammer you…

Then write a post realizing that I hammered you and saying I am sorry before someone else notices. But it won’t matter because you are hammered and the day has ended so I will deal with the consequences of the hammer on Day Two.

But then I go back and notice that you are actually not out but instead at -2 so now I have to bring it up before someone else does…

Then he leaves the vote on you after apologizing for the hammer…

Anyways while writing this I have come to the conclusion that I believe Street Flo is the scum…

Vote: Streetflo
Nelly632
Nelly632
Goon
Nelly632
Goon
Goon

Post Post #127 (isolation #19) » Fri Oct 05, 2007 6:53 am

Post by Nelly632 »

Mastermind of Sin wrote:
Unvote, Vote: Streeflo

This was going to be a vote for Schis, but Streeflo's hammer attempt was so goddamned obvious. I can't believe it took people this long to figure out what ZONEACE was doing. He had to explain how the mafia should do their kills, that was retarded. I feel your pain, ZONEACE, I was
cringing every time I read Nelly's posts.

Draux wrote:I'm just a mentally-deficient newb-Townie, remember? Don't take me seriously.
Unvote
This only makes you look dumber.
The problem I see is that you have been defending and riding Zone aces coat tells since day one agreeing with him and making it seem like the both of you are bettter and smarter then the rest of us. There is no need ot cringe at my post because while I do ask him to explain himself he is in fact the person who places himself in situations where he is asked. It would appear that Zoneace has a problem keeping his comments to himself and simply observing the situation, he wants everyone in this game to know that he has a plan and a thought process which too me is the equivilant of penis envy. He tosses out comments trying to make himself seem smarter then what he is like a small sized man would brag about the size of his gender in hopes of making it seem larger then what it was.

Facts:
1)Zoneace complained and begged for a Roleclaim to help a theory that could have been easily gathered by asking and truthfully didn't help us one bit at finding scum which is what we are here for. That personlly IMO makes him the player with the least intelligence in this game thus far and a person who I would not play with again due to his abrasive and aggressive manner of speaking to people. If someone is not agreeing with him and questioning him he makes attempts to insult you in a way of trying to get under your skin and make himself feel more powerful.

2)Nelly632 is a townie who claimed on the first day with no pressure just to help out a person who claimed they had a theory which turned out to be a thought on the game. He revealed his role for no reason and personally gets what he deserves if he is targeted on Night One.

3) MOS is either a friend of zoneace,Scum trying to latch onto a town player (If zoneace is a town player) or maybe the Boyfriend/Girlfriend or Zoneace because this is the only way to explain why he continues to feed ZA ego and make him feel that his actions make sense in this game. Unfourtantley it has made me believe that MOS lacks the same amunt of intelliegence that ZA does making that TWO people who I would rather no play with again.

Also:

Zoneace nees to consider the fact that just because it is how he would play it does not make it right...

Just because he thinks the Mafia shouldn't do this and the Doc should do that doesn't make it right it just makes it his opinion.

Here IMO is why I believe that Doctor should protect me and why scum should target me and note ZA how I say it is MY OPINON because if someone disagrees it does not make them a moron it just means they have their own opinion

Scum should attack me because as of right now they DO NOT know who the Doctor is going into the night and by randomly Night Killing a townie they have a 1 in 7 chances of hitting the Doc and a 6 in 7 chance of hitting a Reg Townie or another Power role. It just makes more sense to get rid of me because lets say on Day Two I am still alive and lets say that SCHISMATIZED is my mason buddy and he gets to -1 and I reveal this well every removes their vote and the scum misses a mislynch and then all of a sudden they examine the list and they find a scum and we lynch right. Now if they were to kill me and Schismatized gets to -1 then he says that he is a Mason but no one believes him because I am dead and cannot confirm.

(I state this because I am about 100 % sure that the Scum are thinking this way and NOT your way)

The Doctor should protect me because like above I believe that the Scum will target me to prevent the scenarios above from happening. Plus the Doctor cannot logically come to a conclusion based on the info today who the scum will target if they skip me. So odds are that he will protect a perosn who is not targeted.

The only reason the SCUM will probably not target me is BECAUSE they assume the Doc will protect me and it would make more sense to go for someone who the Doc will not protect.

ZA will be left alive because he is someone who shoots himself in the foot and can easily be lynch on sheer hatered ofr his post.

I am not sure how the count is right now but incase we were to get a Quick Lynch on Street I want to state the obvioud incase it is not known... If Street is Scum then odds are that Zoneace is town due to the hammer and I would put my money on MOS being Scum unless he comes out and says he is buddies with Zoneace.

ZA thoughts on Draux can be right or wrong I really don't know but I don't agree with his thoughts on Schizmatized and would like to see a real cased shown against him by the people who keep bringing his name up.
Nelly632
Nelly632
Goon
Nelly632
Goon
Goon

Post Post #129 (isolation #20) » Fri Oct 05, 2007 7:03 am

Post by Nelly632 »

DragonsofSummer wrote:I understood too, and believe it or not Nelly his theory has a lot larger of an impact on this game than you give it credit for. For now
vote Streeflo
I agree that his supposed hammer is quite suspect.
Ok fine if that is the case would it be unacceptable for you to explain the impact of it for me. I just don't see how it was nessecary or how it warrented a roleclaim. If you can't explain no problem but I have no issue with conceding my point if a explaination is shown that I am wrong.
Nelly632
Nelly632
Goon
Nelly632
Goon
Goon

Post Post #132 (isolation #21) » Fri Oct 05, 2007 7:21 am

Post by Nelly632 »

DragonsofSummer wrote:I don't necessarily know that a roleclaim was necessary to test it (this early in the game at least). But there being no flavor makes it much harder for scum to lie about their roles for one thing (I mean yeah they can claim vanilla, but in my experience people who claim vanilla and look scummy usually get lynched anyway), but it also makes his other thoughts on the game very valid, and though we don't know they are true (note: if they are true there is no need for someone to out themselves to prove it, and please don't) they are logical probabilities given what we know about the game already.

I don't agree with the way he is treating everyone that doesn't agree with him like an idiot, but his theory (which I give about a 90% chance of being completely correct) lets us know exactly what we have to find, right here and right now, and so with that knowledge it makes it easier for us to scum hunt, and harder for scum to avoid being found.
But what part of his theory helps us scum hunt, his theory proved that there is no flavor therefore making it harder for scum to flasely roleclaim. But in regards to his take on the game we didn't need a roleclaim to guess that.

He assumes there is a Doctor because it doesn't make sense to not have a Doctor in a game like this. Well hell I assumed that since Page One and the only people that can actually confirm this is the Doc & the MOD and I don't believe ZA is either.

If I wouldn't have roleclaimed then we would have had no clue that there are Masons and he would be saying...

We have:
1 - Cop (Dead)
1 - Doc (Almost confident)
7 - Townies
3 - Scum
And no flavor...

Now unless I am missing the huge significance of his theory I still believe it is pointless. But please even if you think I am a retard and I am not seeing what is obviously infront of me, take a few moments and try to explain it to me because the last explaination didn't really get through my thick skull.
Nelly632
Nelly632
Goon
Nelly632
Goon
Goon

Post Post #134 (isolation #22) » Fri Oct 05, 2007 7:35 am

Post by Nelly632 »

theres so much wrong with this post i don't even know where to begin. So i guess I'll go in order.
Alright well atleast you are not being a jerky LOL
1)
I never COMPLAINED or BEGGED for a role claim
, I said I needed one, but i voted for someone as my means to get to it. It was at this point that everyone freaked out and said, ZOMG YOU HAVE A THEORY AND ARE VOTING FOR SOMEONE YOU MUST BE SCUM DIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIE.
yeah its hillarious you go after THE ONLY PERSON WITH AN ACUTAL PLAN AND A THOUGHT ABOUT THE GAME.
where the **** did I say ANYTHING about tonight? i'll be more than happy to reveal my theory after we get someone to claim (other than me, because I already know my role, but i need to know SOMEONE ELSE'S to check my theory)
This sounds like begging and complaining to me!
as for you never wanting me play with me again, i really dont care, you don't matter to me so this part of your post is USELESS.
Ok DEAL!
2) Nelly is CLAIMED MASON who came forward with no pressure being put on him. I'm sorry, but you had no reason to reveal your role. That's your bad.
Yes I had a reason because someone claimed a theory that turned otu to be garbage in my eyes. Plus I claimed because you were trying to drag someone into lynching position without any just cause besides getting a RC. I did it to help out the team and look how it turned out.
3) I've never met MoS in my life, but i have played in games with MoS before,a number of games, LONG before you were a member, he saw the same things you were seeing. you call them scum tells, he knew they weren't. He has more insight and experience on the facts at hand than you, so saying he has a lack of Intelligence is well, unintelligent.

Well luckily it is my opinion...

As for your strange interest in my personal, while I do have a boyfriend, it's certainly not MoS.
Well luckily I don't have a problem with homosexuality but this does explain why you are being rude in this thread.
I did consider that just because its how i would do it doesn't mean thats how the mafia would do it. But when considering the odds, killing instead of picking another townie to kill is just a wasted night kill for them. We can assume (probably correctly) that there are 8 protown and 3 anti town people left in the game. So that gives the mafia 8 potential targets. Well subtract the 2 of us, thats 6 potential targets. 1 of them definately the doctor. as you said there MAY be a vigilante and role blocker. In that case of the 6 other townies, 2 of them can potentially stop a ngiht kill and 1 of them can potentially kill a mafia member. So lets review. IF ALL 3 are in teh game (doc, RB, Vig) then half of the those 6 remaining townies make BETER NK targets than you. If they kill you there's a 100% chance they kill a player who can't disrupt their game plans during the night. If they go after one of the other 6, theres a 50% chance they kill someone who could disrupt their night phase plans. Seems to be, going after anyone BUT YOU (and me should i survive the day) is the best idea. masons, while "power roles" have an ability that has no direct influence on the Mafia's night time abilities, unlike a vig/doc/RB.
Ok so take a stab in the dark or kill a confirmed MASON, well I guess we will have to wait and see what they do.
WHile you're right in your analysis that the mafia do not know who the doctor is, they know its not you, and that its not me. leaving only 6 possible players. and each night, they can eliminate one of those players (by killing them) and increase their odds of finding the doc the next night (which they CANT DO if they kill you or me)
Once again all based on closing your eyes and stabbing in the dark.
do you honestly believe there would be NO DOC in this game?

thats jsut asanine.
No I believe there is a DOC what bothers me is that you make it seem like you are basing that on being CONFIRMED that there is a DOC but you are simply basing it on the assumption that a game like this would not have a COP without a Doc and that is something we all could have assumed from the beginning without some grand Roleclaim to prove no flavor in this game.
Nelly632
Nelly632
Goon
Nelly632
Goon
Goon

Post Post #143 (isolation #23) » Fri Oct 05, 2007 8:52 am

Post by Nelly632 »

Thats just it though... 3 scum... 8 town oriented roles... we know what we have to find, and since there is no flavor it makes it much harder for those three scum to bs there way out of a lynch when found. Thats the beauty of it, since we know what we are looking for (I doubt there is a vig or an SK btw), it should be easier to find it.
Ok but what has been said that has confirmed there are 3 SCUM? Because I started off this game assuming that since there are 12 players we would naturally have 3 scum. Right now we simply assume there are 3 scum based on the size of the game and in no way did ZA theory help us with that assumption. His theory didn't confirm anything that we didn't already assume or know with the exception of the Flavor which could have been determined by asking and no need for a roleclaim.
A STAB IN THE DARK THAT HAS MORE CHANCE OF HITTING THE DOC THAN A STAB AT YOU.

its simple math.
Yeah but once again that is how you would play it if you were SCUM and it is possible that someone else would play it differently and that is your problem. You refuse to concede that your opinion is not always the right one, it is more plausible in my eyes for the Scum to kill a confirmed townie (Me) then to take a stab in the dark and try to kill a Doc. By leaving me alive the scum increase their chances of getting lynched on Day Two because that is one less person for the town to consider a lynch for. You like to claim simple math well lets see...

Assuming the lynch is town & then the Night Kill

We have 9 alive on Day Two:

No one votes for me because I am confirmed town so now the scum has a 12.5 % chance of being lynched.

Now the Scum Night Kills me:

We once again have 9 alive but no one is confirmed so the Scum now have a 11.1 % chance of being lynched.

So lets see what is better 12.5 % or 11.1 %, now save your breath because I am sure you are going to argue that the percentage is so close it wont matter but it does matter.
First of all, I don't agree that the scum is only interested in getting the doc. I personally think the Mafia would be worried about confirmed pro-town players. But if their only priority was finding the doc, you've still harmed the town. By revealing two non-doctors, you have increased the chances of the scum hitting the doc.

Thank you for pointing out a simple little mistake he made and IMO making it clear that his Roelclaim Theory thing has hurt the town just as much if not more then it has helped.

confirmed town players? listen, unless the doc got lucky last night, there IS NOT SK, which means everyone whos not part of the mafia, is a confirmed townsperson to the mafia. THEY ALREADY KNOW WHO ALL THE TOWNS PEOPLE ARE. and frankly, neither nelly nor I are confirmed townies to anyone in the town (unless nelly's telling the truth then he is confirmed to the partner but no one else and the partner isn't gonna reveal himself or atleast shoudlnt), either one of us could be scum. the only confirmed townie, is a dead one, thusly, the only confirmed townie is our cop.
Ok so there is no SK fine I can believe that right now, and yes they are aware who the towns people are. So lets get this straight we have NO CONFIRMED TOWNIES, NO CONFIRMED ROLES, & NO CONFIRMED SCUM. Well I am so glad that your theory has helped us so much in this game thus far, but atleast I know now that if scum does claim they have no flavor to hide behind, oh yeah they know that also don't they.
Nelly is very likely telling the truth: Mason is an unproductive claim for scum. And many people seem to think that you are confirmed because of that "death post" after streeflo's "hammer".
Yes Mason would be the last thing I would claim if I was scum I would simply have claimed Townie because if I am going to lie to you I should make it as easy as possible. But also it is easy to confirm my role because it is a previous role held by Street Flo so if you go back and check Sicilan Mafia and see that Street Flo had a mason role then I am obviously telling the truth.

I do believe that ZA is town but I will not confirm that in my eyes until I see the death scene of Streetflo because if he is scum then clearly ZA is town but if he is town then ZA can be scum just like anyone else.
I fail to see how any of this makes ZONEACE scum. Nelly accused me of being linked to ZONEACE just because I understand him. Since ZONEACE has returned, this is not the only game I have defended him. Just because I am one of the few people who actually remember him and how he plays does not mean that I am scum or that he and I have something tying us together.
Ok fine I have no problem with you defending him but his logic is flawed and you are blindly defending someone who has caused more harm then good to the town so when we think negativly of him we clump you in there because you are defending him at every turn.
dont lie MoS, you know we're secret lovers, obvi.
Now see this is what I like to see someone who is joking around and not taking this game so seriously. When you bash people in this game it makes for a very unproductive and hostile game which is not needed.
Nelly632
Nelly632
Goon
Nelly632
Goon
Goon

Post Post #146 (isolation #24) » Fri Oct 05, 2007 9:00 am

Post by Nelly632 »

Nocmen wrote:
MoS, I also sort of agree with you with your opinion of ZA. I'm not the one going all crazy because ZA had a theory, I just don't like how he went claim fishing so early...

But I still don't like how much streetflo played off innocent after he "hammered", which is why my vote stays.
I think he above comment is well put, I also don't care if he had a open mind and thought up a theory he honestly believed would work out but they way he approached getting the info is what rubbed me the wrong way and I guess since I am the one who has been outed in this game at the exspence of his thoery I am being more critical of it then everyone else.
you know I can buy this case against streeflo. It does make sense. I didnt realize at first how quickly he made the second post claiming he just accidently lynched me. It does seem a little quick for him to not have known before hand how many i had.

unvote

vote stree
That is exactly what I was thinking last night when he did it which is why I removed my vote from you so quickly. He made a big mistake in my eyes that should help us lynch some scum.
Nelly632
Nelly632
Goon
Nelly632
Goon
Goon

Post Post #147 (isolation #25) » Fri Oct 05, 2007 9:03 am

Post by Nelly632 »

Well with that Street Flo is at -1 so I would like to hold off on the hammer so that he can roleclaim and we can see what is going on.

Also Zoneace please write out the entire name so we can assure your vote is good.
Nelly632
Nelly632
Goon
Nelly632
Goon
Goon

Post Post #150 (isolation #26) » Fri Oct 05, 2007 9:21 am

Post by Nelly632 »

Mastermind of Sin wrote:
Nelly632 wrote:
I fail to see how any of this makes ZONEACE scum. Nelly accused me of being linked to ZONEACE just because I understand him. Since ZONEACE has returned, this is not the only game I have defended him. Just because I am one of the few people who actually remember him and how he plays does not mean that I am scum or that he and I have something tying us together.
Ok fine I have no problem with you defending him but his logic is flawed and you are blindly defending someone who has caused more harm then good to the town so when we think negativly of him we clump you in there because you are defending him at every turn.
dont lie MoS, you know we're secret lovers, obvi.
Now see this is what I like to see someone who is joking around and not taking this game so seriously. When you bash people in this game it makes for a very unproductive and hostile game which is not needed.
ZONEACE tends to get aggressive when people start railroading him. It's a vicious cycle. You all are guilty as much as he is.
Fine I understand that sometimes this game can get under peoples skin and when you are being targeted you can fly of the deep end sometimes and yes we all are as guilty as he is unless he is scum ofcourse. But speaking down to people is not cool and if that is the only way a person can respond to attacks from other people then possibly Mafia is not the best game to play.
Nelly632
Nelly632
Goon
Nelly632
Goon
Goon

Post Post #167 (isolation #27) » Fri Oct 05, 2007 4:13 pm

Post by Nelly632 »

Ok well I say lets stay on track here and lets start giving some opinion on if we should Hammer Streetflo or not. We have simply requested a Roleclaim and he has said it is not nessecary so I for one believe in my vote and would say that we should vote him off without his role being claimed.

Now I am not firm with this thought process so I would like to hear from everyone else in regards to hammering him...
Nelly632
Nelly632
Goon
Nelly632
Goon
Goon

Post Post #178 (isolation #28) » Fri Oct 05, 2007 6:06 pm

Post by Nelly632 »

Draux wrote:People, stop arguing or I'll hammer Streeflo for no reason.
This is odd because Streetflo is not arguing with any of us and you are threatening to Hammer him if the arguing doesn't stop. Good threat but I would advise against it because if by some chance Street turns up town you will be the number one suspect on Day Two because of the manner you hammered not because of the hammer.
Nelly632
Nelly632
Goon
Nelly632
Goon
Goon

Post Post #180 (isolation #29) » Fri Oct 05, 2007 7:10 pm

Post by Nelly632 »

ZONEACE wrote:
Nelly632 wrote:This is odd because Streetflo is not arguing with any of us and you are threatening to Hammer him if the arguing doesn't stop. Good threat but I would advise against it because if by some chance Street turns up town you will be the number one suspect on Day Two because of the manner you hammered not because of the hammer.

he should be the number 1 suspect anyway, with schis as number 2
Problem is Schismatized is only a suspect in your eyes & MOS eyes as I see it right now. Unless you present some kind of case against him I simply chalk up your hard on for voting him as a person who is upset and not thinking correctly.
Nelly632
Nelly632
Goon
Nelly632
Goon
Goon

Post Post #192 (isolation #30) » Sat Oct 06, 2007 6:23 am

Post by Nelly632 »

Mastermind of Sin wrote:
Nelly632 wrote:
ZONEACE wrote:
Nelly632 wrote:This is odd because Streetflo is not arguing with any of us and you are threatening to Hammer him if the arguing doesn't stop. Good threat but I would advise against it because if by some chance Street turns up town you will be the number one suspect on Day Two because of the manner you hammered not because of the hammer.

he should be the number 1 suspect anyway, with schis as number 2
Problem is Schismatized is only a suspect in your eyes & MOS eyes as I see it right now. Unless you present some kind of case against him I simply chalk up your hard on for voting him as a person who is upset and not thinking correctly.
Oddly enough, I didn't suspect Schis until just now, when I read his response that I just posted about on this page. Just because I'm arguing with someone doesn't necessarily mean I think they are scum. Don't make those kind of assumptions, please.
I based my assumption not on the fact that you are arguing with him but based on the fact that it is apparent that you will defend and continue to stand by the side of your BFF Zoneace so I just assumed that you would eventually have a FOS on Schis due to your close relationship with Zoneace. But you are right I shouldn't assumptions so I do apoligize.
I would suggest that you stay consistent with the precedent that you set and warn Nelly for this post:
Nelly632 wrote:
As for your strange interest in my personal, while I do have a boyfriend, it's certainly not MoS.

Well luckily I don't have a problem with homosexuality but this does explain why you are being rude in this thread.

This kind of bias is as bad as profanity and should not be encouraged by letting it go
Well while personally I did not use profanity and I was clearly not rude to anyone but I will take a personal warning and no longer associate RUDENESS with HOMOSEXUALITY. I apoligize if I offended anyone with that comment.

Now I am sure everyone in this room would like for all of us just to move on and try to find some scum so can we please stop all of this childish behavior.
Nelly632
Nelly632
Goon
Nelly632
Goon
Goon

Post Post #250 (isolation #31) » Sat Oct 13, 2007 5:42 am

Post by Nelly632 »

bubka wrote:
Mastermind of Sin wrote:First off, BM is retarded if he put a Jester in this game. Jesters should never be considered Champions.

Secondly, I think it's pretty obvious at this point that DragonsofSummer and Schis are scum together. DoS's case against Draux was SO much weaker than the one he put up against Schis, and Draux's behavior could have been attributed to newb/idiot/apparently jester behavior, instead of scum. Schis doesn't have that excuse.

Vote: Schismatized
That reasoning makes sense, and since it's time I started voting:

Vote: schismatized

But I still find Zoneace's agression unnerving. Perhaps its lack of experience in mafia games. I'll keep an eye on him though.
The town can't afford many mistakes now.
It is funny how you claim the town cannotr afford a mistake yet you place your vote on a person for reasons ANOTHER player gave. Aother player might I add who is no longer in the game and was clearly just going along with his BFF Zoneace attacking random players with no real reasons behind it...

FOS: Bubka
Nelly632
Nelly632
Goon
Nelly632
Goon
Goon

Post Post #259 (isolation #32) » Sun Oct 14, 2007 6:18 am

Post by Nelly632 »

Vote: Zoneace

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”