Mini #509: Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers, Game Over!

UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon
Vote: UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon

Post Post #26 (isolation #0) » Fri Sep 28, 2007 8:15 am

Post by UltimaAvalon »

Blight.

I hate you

Shut up

AlyG: If he's not a joke account then what is he? He starts bandwagons on himself and insults other people.
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon

Post Post #31 (isolation #1) » Fri Sep 28, 2007 11:05 am

Post by UltimaAvalon »

Who cares? Its fun. Try it
AlyG: If he's not a joke account then what is he? He starts bandwagons on himself and insults other people.
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon

Post Post #41 (isolation #2) » Fri Sep 28, 2007 6:22 pm

Post by UltimaAvalon »

There's nothng between me and Blight ....whachoo talkin' bout Willis?
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon

Post Post #43 (isolation #3) » Fri Sep 28, 2007 10:07 pm

Post by UltimaAvalon »

BBM wrote:It's morphin' time!
Is that a code-word for lookit me, I'm scum?

Cus if it is, I can turn the bandwagon right around, mister.
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon

Post Post #48 (isolation #4) » Sat Sep 29, 2007 12:56 pm

Post by UltimaAvalon »

C'mon guys. Isn't there a speedlynch record we can achieve? Lets make it happen!
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon

Post Post #57 (isolation #5) » Sun Sep 30, 2007 8:33 am

Post by UltimaAvalon »

Oh come on...just 3 more votes

Mirth isn't even voting at all. Such a waste
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon

Post Post #60 (isolation #6) » Sun Sep 30, 2007 10:10 am

Post by UltimaAvalon »

The real question is, since everyone else is doing it, why aren't you? Don't you want to be cool? Give in to peer pressure Mirth
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon

Post Post #66 (isolation #7) » Mon Oct 01, 2007 4:33 am

Post by UltimaAvalon »

Page 1 lynch in a 12 player game? I'm sad now

unvote

I'll be depressed and /wrists until a new bandwagon starts k?
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon

Post Post #69 (isolation #8) » Mon Oct 01, 2007 6:03 am

Post by UltimaAvalon »

No, just sucky bandwagoneers
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon

Post Post #77 (isolation #9) » Mon Oct 01, 2007 12:35 pm

Post by UltimaAvalon »

Peers and Unright are also obv scum who can't wait to get to night so they can morph and open a can of Japanese Whoop-ass on us poor Townies.

FoS: Both of 'em
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon

Post Post #90 (isolation #10) » Tue Oct 02, 2007 6:57 am

Post by UltimaAvalon »

Hi guys. Peers is a hypocrite. He is also scum.

Yes, there's a chance of hitting scum with a random lynch. Why that means its better than a logical lynch is beyond me.

I never said my bandwagon was a joke. You guys did.

I'm not protecting myself with anything, even words. I didn't say "I always do this." Flameaxe did

Vote: Peers
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon

Post Post #106 (isolation #11) » Wed Oct 03, 2007 12:16 pm

Post by UltimaAvalon »

@Unright: If there is 5 Ranger Scum, there will not be any SKs. If there is, and we mislynch and kill a townie, then SK might kill a Townie (Although, admitiedly, he has near 50% chance to hiit Scum too) and Scum will hit a townie. Then Day 2 will be Lylo, or even Endgame.

A similar argument can be made if there are 4 Ranger scum as well
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon

Post Post #185 (isolation #12) » Wed Oct 10, 2007 3:14 pm

Post by UltimaAvalon »

Hi guys.

Am I the only one who finds Originality's refusal to do anything remotely related to anything that might be considered a bandwagon a tad bit suspicious? Cus he's been doing that all game.
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon

Post Post #210 (isolation #13) » Thu Oct 11, 2007 4:27 pm

Post by UltimaAvalon »

Mirth, Unright, and Originality

No particular order
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon

Post Post #233 (isolation #14) » Sat Oct 13, 2007 4:58 pm

Post by UltimaAvalon »

and if 3 votes is enough for pressure, whats wrong with 4?
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon

Post Post #256 (isolation #15) » Mon Oct 15, 2007 2:07 am

Post by UltimaAvalon »

Why the hell are we still bitching and moaning about some joke wagon? Who cares if it was harmful or helpful to town? It was the random stage, it rose, it fell, nothing happened. It's time to move on.

[hr]

ATTENTION: Misquoting is NOT a Scumtell. I repeat. Messing up the quote tags IS NOT a scumtell
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon

Post Post #266 (isolation #16) » Mon Oct 15, 2007 6:17 am

Post by UltimaAvalon »

Peers wrote:Because 'jokes' like that hurt the town -- the best solution is to get rid of the person behind the joke and
hope he realizes it's a problem so they won't do it the next game.
Since UA was behind the jokewagon, he got the vote.
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

ahahahaha

haaaaaaaa

Seriously. Don't think me getting killed by my own wagon will ever make me stop doing it.
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon

Post Post #281 (isolation #17) » Mon Oct 15, 2007 4:59 pm

Post by UltimaAvalon »

Unright: Team Asshat doesn't exist past the random stage.

Logic, however, always exists, and if theres fallacy involved, I will right it.

I do like how you imply you know whether or not we're on the same side or not.
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon

Post Post #284 (isolation #18) » Mon Oct 15, 2007 6:28 pm

Post by UltimaAvalon »

Was trying to test his reactions. Way to mess that up, though, Blight
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon

Post Post #289 (isolation #19) » Tue Oct 16, 2007 5:13 am

Post by UltimaAvalon »

Actually, I don't know a thing about Flameaxe's playstyle. I only see him in Scumchat, and things like that dont exist there
Peers wrote:We all know you like to twist words around to try and make people look scummy. And by 'you', I mean 'both of you'
and by 'both of you' do you include yourself? Cus you've been doing it all game, pal.
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon

Post Post #300 (isolation #20) » Tue Oct 16, 2007 7:51 am

Post by UltimaAvalon »

@Peers
Peers wrote:UA may just be trying to protect himself with that "Oh, I always do this" 'joke'
I also dont like your continual use of phrases such as "We all know you like to..." and "But then, you know that..."

@Unright: Team Asshat is not a group formed for the sake of doing things in Mafia games. Team Asshat is a group of people who hate people, and join together for the sole purpose of channeling their hatred into destructive purposes, such as telling people to stand in front of speeding 18-wheelers so that the world's precious oxygen supply wont be wasted by their continued existence. Because this is a "We Hate People" group, and NOT A MAFIA group, it does not carry into Mafia games. Any references to Team Asshat made in the Random Voting stage are not dragged out into the normal stage of the game UNLESS STUPID PEOPLE LIKE UNRIGHT CONTINUALLY TALK ABOUT IT AND MAKE USELESS CASES AGAINST PEOPLE WITH IT. All complaints and requests of compensation for physical and/or emotional damage caused by Team Asshat must be submitted in writing to "Team Asshat's Super Fortress of DOOOOM (Formerlly BM's house)" Team Asshat is not responsible for any such damage you may receive by following our suggestions, and the pupose of your written statement is simply so we may obtain your personal info and signature so we may steal your idenetity to equip said fortress of DOOOOM (Formerlly BM's house) with bare necessities, such as video games and junk food. Thank you, and have a bad day

EDIT BY WAY OF PREVIEW

Oh lookie there Peers, you did it again.
Peers wrote:He's not voting for you based on membership in Team Asshat. He's voting for you based on that fact that you are, in fact, a total asshat.
Again, you say someone has said something, when in fact, they did not.
Unright wrote:
Flameaxe wrote:Anyone who thinks that Team Asshat means anything in this game WHATSOEVER needs to go to their roof, and jump off so maybe the impact will spark one small ounce of common sense in your brain.
Gosh. You're right.
Flameaxe wrote:Team asshat has nothing to do with this game, don't make like it seem like it does.
My Asshat partner and I will determine when it will be necessary to make that change.
Flameaxe wrote:@dybeck: I bet you can't wait.
I can assure only greatness from TAsshat in this game.
Hope your insurance is good.
Unright NEVER SAID ANYTHING in that post to come anywhere close to the conclusion you did. You sure are manipulative for someone who doesn't like to chaff people's scumdars.
Peers wrote:you're a poor town player who distracts the rest of us from finding scum
In what way did Flameaxe distract the town from its scumhunting duties? Did he bring up the Team Asshat issue? No. Did he whine about some bandwagon made during the random vote stage? No. Who did these things? Peers and Unright did. Who voted for Flameaxe for absolutely no reason in less than an hour? Peers and Unright did.
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon

Post Post #314 (isolation #21) » Tue Oct 16, 2007 10:27 am

Post by UltimaAvalon »

Unright wrote:*shrug* Flameaxe is the one who brought up the whole "Team Asshat" thing first on Page 2. The "random voting" stage isn't a magically seperate part of the game. It's not like I brought it up out of nowhere. If Flameaxe hadn't brought it up, I wouldn't have.
READ! I did not say you brought it up. I said we dropped it a long long time ago, and yet you people continue to try building cases based on it. You're wrong.
Unright wrote:But the fact of the matter is that he's gone out of his way to defend your actions
Actions? As in more than one? I remember him defending the self-vote-urned-wagon, but what other defense has he mounted for me? None. Thats what the whole thing is about. You're once again taking a little thing that happened in the first page of the game and blowing it out of proportion.
Unright wrote:My point is that if Flameaxe truly can't handle having a fellow "non-mafia team member" in the game without calling attention to it, then maybe he should ask for a replacement.
If it amuses us to call attention to Team Asshat in the opening stage of the game, we will. It amuses us. Its fun. Thats why we do it in the portion of the game where hilarity is supposed to ensue.

PEERS!

If you're so concerned about your ability to scumhunt, why are you willing to admit Flameaxe is town, but still convinced he needs to die. I see you turn IC in a few days, but you've obviously missed a very important lesson about what Town is supposed to do in Mafia. Town is supposed to LYNCH MAFIA! If there's someone who is townie yet obstructive, you don't waste a lynch. YOU IGNORE HIM!
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon

Post Post #319 (isolation #22) » Tue Oct 16, 2007 10:47 am

Post by UltimaAvalon »

I have a great idea! Lets ask the VANILLA TOWNIE ROLE PM, THAT WAS SO GRACIOUSLY POSTED BY OUR BENEVOLENT MOD, WHAT WE HAVE TO DO TO WIN
Townie Role PM wrote:You win when all threats to Rita Repulsa (which may include characters other than Power Rangers) are destroyed.
LOOK! IT SAYS KILL SCUM! (Scum is defined as Mafia + roles that are explicitly anti-town) IT DOES NOT SAY KILL TOWN!
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon

Post Post #327 (isolation #23) » Tue Oct 16, 2007 11:21 am

Post by UltimaAvalon »

Peers wrote:... you're not even bothering to read my posts, are you? You're just skimming them.
You're doing the same thing to mine
Peers wrote:Let me spell it out for you slowly, like I would for a small child.

The town wants to win.
The town wins when the bad guys are gone.
Bad guys are a) mafia, b) SKs, c) people who are so damn retarded they do stupid stuff that prevents a) and b) from being lynched.
Let me spell it out for you slowly, like I would for a retarded person

The town wants to win.
The town wins when the bad guys are gone.
Bad guys are a)mafia, b)SKs, c) PEOPLE WHO KILL TOWNIES thus bringing a) and b) closer to fulfilling their win condition
Peers wrote:Now, if you want to lynch a mafia, but a townie is making it so you can't... you get rid of that townie. Then you can get rid of the mafia instead of banging your head into their brick wall.
Now, if you want to lynch mafia, but a townie is making it so you can't...YOU IGNORE THAT TOWNIE! Then you can focus on the mafia instead of watching the Town to Scum ratio falling.
Peers wrote:At this point, everyone in this game has a choice to make: Lynch one of you, and remove part of the brick wall; Lynch me, because I let myself get dragged down to your level and look just as bad as you; or lynch someone else... which will be difficult because of the animosity going on here, but if it happens, more power to 'em.
At this point, everyone has a choice to make. lynch you or Unright, due to your inability to ACTUALLY BUILD A CASE BASED ON SOLID EVIDENCE; bring themselves down to your level and lynch UA or BBM, and look just as retarded as you; or lynch someone else, which they wont, because no one else has done anything, and if they have, its been lost because of this pointless argument you've dragged us all into.
Peers wrote:The difference is, if you're lynched, I can focus on helping my fellow townies find the scum. If I'm lynched, you'll just keep being an asshat to Unright, and then pick a new target after him.

The difference is, if you're lynched, the games average IQ will rise, and the game just might be enjoyable. There will also be less scum. If I'm lynched, you're down one less townie. If BBM is lynched, I'm going to cry, because there is no case against him.
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon

Post Post #350 (isolation #24) » Wed Oct 17, 2007 2:56 am

Post by UltimaAvalon »

UltimaAvalon 1:12 AM wrote:So you're saying I spent all day yelling at him about nothing? And there's nothing to show for it? Even though he spent all day talking about why its cool to lynch Town?

Nope. Not unvoting. There's at least one scum between Peers, Unright, and Originality.
note that Vanilla Townies tend to play more aggressively
UltimaAvalon 8:45AM wrote:So...you're saying this is potentially a fight between three Vanillas?

Gah.
Unvote
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon

Post Post #354 (isolation #25) » Wed Oct 17, 2007 3:44 am

Post by UltimaAvalon »

Cogito Ergo Scum wrote:
jmar wrote:If my vote count is correct, that's 5 on him, but mod, can we get a vote count please?
Your votecount is incorrect. Peers is currently being voted by UA, Blight, Flameaxe, Mirth, Originality and you. That's 6, and Lynch -1.
jmar was right. I unvoted. Peers is at 5 and L-2
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon

Post Post #360 (isolation #26) » Wed Oct 17, 2007 6:41 am

Post by UltimaAvalon »

because if you had made that post 10 or so posts ago, that'd be hammah?

/shrug
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon

Post Post #389 (isolation #27) » Thu Oct 18, 2007 10:15 am

Post by UltimaAvalon »

Mirth wrote:why unvote in quotes
Read what the quotes say

or who they're quoting

It makes sense
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon

Post Post #407 (isolation #28) » Sun Oct 21, 2007 3:21 pm

Post by UltimaAvalon »

So a little more than 2 weeks to kill someone...

Confirm Vote: Peers
(Since apparently my unvote didn't count, and I really dont want to vote jmar)

Lets get to it

Mod Edit: Vote Count (above) has been fixed. I did not see your unvote.
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon

Post Post #419 (isolation #29) » Tue Oct 23, 2007 5:08 pm

Post by UltimaAvalon »

I'll just cruise along until Peers decides to stop speaking for me.

hopefully he'll stop after he's lynched. Speaking of which, lets get back to doing that.
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon

Post Post #430 (isolation #30) » Thu Oct 25, 2007 7:45 am

Post by UltimaAvalon »

Peers answered it better than I would've. Now that its deadlined, unless something substantial happens, one of the two of Peers and jmar will be lynched. I think the bandwagon behind jmar (HE'S HUMAN! HE'S CHANGED HIS MIND IN THE LAST 2 WEEKS! KILL HEEM!) is stupid. I'd much rather see Peers lynched
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon

Post Post #476 (isolation #31) » Thu Nov 01, 2007 12:08 pm

Post by UltimaAvalon »

Peers wrote:Anyway, are you going to take this opertunity to think about who else is scum, or are you just going to continue to antagonize me?
Are you going to come up with more compelling arguments? Or are you going to continue to follow the gut of the guy who thinks you're town, while at the same time feeding us nothing but emotional bullshit?
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon

Post Post #479 (isolation #32) » Thu Nov 01, 2007 4:56 pm

Post by UltimaAvalon »

Peers wrote:Who the fuck am I following?
CES. You were going after Flameaxe, then unvoted soon after CES said he thought you were Town. Since then, neither of you can seem to build a case against anybody except jmar
Peers wrote:Unless you think I'm the only scum in the game, you should be looking for the other ones!
Thanks for claiming Scum
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon

Post Post #483 (isolation #33) » Thu Nov 01, 2007 9:51 pm

Post by UltimaAvalon »

Besides jmar.
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon

Post Post #502 (isolation #34) » Sat Nov 03, 2007 6:12 pm

Post by UltimaAvalon »

PEERS!

HAMMAH!

DO IT NAO!
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon

Post Post #567 (isolation #35) » Wed Nov 14, 2007 6:31 am

Post by UltimaAvalon »

Bulooboodooboodooboodoo
Putty Patroller Translator wrote:Gay. Go Town
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon

Post Post #1202 (isolation #36) » Thu Jan 31, 2008 9:13 pm

Post by UltimaAvalon »

'sup bitches
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon

Post Post #1209 (isolation #37) » Fri Feb 01, 2008 6:52 am

Post by UltimaAvalon »

Bookitty wrote:Every time we suspect someone, they start lurking until they have to be replaced. What should we do?
We start by killing the person everyone seems to suspect the most.

This person was under a huge amount of suspicion from what I remember of Day 1, and avoided the lynch. A quick read reveals that he also seems to be under a similar amount of suspicion all day today, yet Dybeck seems to be the leading wagon. This does not make sense. It is time I light the first beacon of logic upon this game

Unvote
Vote: jmar

At the same time, we also save pj from having to find another replacement.

Maybe Peers? :lol:
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon

Post Post #1215 (isolation #38) » Mon Feb 04, 2008 8:58 am

Post by UltimaAvalon »

Flameaxe wrote:Because this game is dying, what is your opinion on said leading wagon, and said leading wagonee's current state of avoidance?
From the looks of it, people on jumped on dybeck for not answering a question about suspicions. A little investigating reveals that his most recent post in this thread is in fact his most recent post on this site. Thus, he isn't the leading wagon for avoidance, he's the leading wagon because he just isn't here.

jmar, on the other hand, is a great lynch candidate, due mostly to his inability to form opinions until after others have formed similar opinions, inability to stick with those opinions, and for fucking with The Jesus.
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon

Post Post #1218 (isolation #39) » Tue Feb 05, 2008 8:23 pm

Post by UltimaAvalon »

Its a good thing I'm here. Really picked up the activity level, it did.

[/sarcasm]
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon

Post Post #1225 (isolation #40) » Wed Feb 06, 2008 9:45 am

Post by UltimaAvalon »

I'm now at school, reading page 39 of my Official Reread of the Game.

Guess what? So far, jmar is still scum.

Guess what else? BBM and CES agree, but aren't voting him. Why is that? Guess I'll find out when I get home in 30-60 minutes.

See ya
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon

Post Post #1227 (isolation #41) » Wed Feb 06, 2008 11:38 am

Post by UltimaAvalon »

ok, I cant read the last 10 pages...its pure bs

Bam, I really don't think Dybek is scum. I mean, I'm not necessarily getting Town vibes from him, and seeing as how there are two dead Putties, I find his claim hard to swallow, but there are far more scummy people than Dybek.

People like jmar.

Mod: Day 2 has been on since Thanksgiving. Its almost Valentine's Day. Deadline plzkthx
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon

Post Post #1233 (isolation #42) » Thu Feb 07, 2008 3:44 pm

Post by UltimaAvalon »

Mirth, you do realize you're next in line for the gallows tomorrow, right? You might as well stop defending your scum buddy and help us end this God-forsaken day.
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon

Post Post #1238 (isolation #43) » Thu Feb 07, 2008 4:59 pm

Post by UltimaAvalon »

Mirth wrote:
UltimaAvalon wrote:Mirth, you do realize you're next in line for the gallows tomorrow, right? You might as well stop defending your scum buddy and help us end this God-forsaken day.
Hmmm...you must think I'm a total idiot. Oh well, you're entitled to your opinion I suppose.
No I think you're scum.
Bookitty wrote:
vote Originality
That's not how you spell jmar. Try again
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon

Post Post #1240 (isolation #44) » Thu Feb 07, 2008 5:02 pm

Post by UltimaAvalon »

Mirth wrote:
UltimaAvalon wrote:
Mirth wrote:
UltimaAvalon wrote:Mirth, you do realize you're next in line for the gallows tomorrow, right? You might as well stop defending your scum buddy and help us end this God-forsaken day.
Hmmm...you must think I'm a total idiot. Oh well, you're entitled to your opinion I suppose.
No I think you're scum.
Which, if you also think Jmar is scum, entails me being a total idiot. :P
No. Just bad scum
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon

Post Post #1245 (isolation #45) » Thu Feb 07, 2008 5:19 pm

Post by UltimaAvalon »

Bookitty wrote:I think it's too late in the game for an "information" lynch
Why

A)Its only Day 2

B)Day 1 and Day 2 are info lynch days, as they're the lynches that reveal the most about players and how/why they interact with other players the way that they do. Day1 and the lynch of Peers saved CES while condemning jmar today just as today's lynch will determine whether tomorrow we pursue either Mirth or originality.
Mirth wrote:Avalon, I'm positively hurt.
K
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon

Post Post #1246 (isolation #46) » Thu Feb 07, 2008 5:19 pm

Post by UltimaAvalon »

TSQ: Yeti-Thor?
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon

Post Post #1295 (isolation #47) » Wed Feb 27, 2008 2:56 am

Post by UltimaAvalon »

I'm here, posting before being prodded

I had a nice big post lined up against Mirth yesterday, (yesterday meaning Day 2) but since I don't have BBM and Shea to blindly follow me, I decided to actually re-read Mirth. My attack against her isn't as strong as I'd like it to be, (it's mostly based on the fact that she continually asked for cases on people yet failed to really provide any herself) and therefore will back off...for now.

TSQ and his replacement are Town, CES is Town, and Jenter needs to calm down and maybe stop cussing, but I agree that PWS was town-ish.

I do recall thinking originality being sorta scummy, but it was mostly based on interaction with Peers. I'll need to re-read him, but it will take me some time, as I'm busy trying to pass my CISCO class.
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon

Post Post #1298 (isolation #48) » Wed Feb 27, 2008 9:01 am

Post by UltimaAvalon »

Mirth wrote:
UltimaAvalon wrote: TSQ and his replacement are Town, CES is Town, and Jenter needs to calm down and maybe stop cussing, but I agree that PWS was town-ish.
Avalon, are you saying what I think you're saying?
No. If I was saying what you think I was saying, I would have a more definite answer on what I believe your alignment to be, rather than "after rereading, I've decided I need more substance to attack Mirth with than what I thought I had yesterday"
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon

Post Post #1301 (isolation #49) » Wed Feb 27, 2008 9:14 am

Post by UltimaAvalon »

Mirth wrote:
UltimaAvalon wrote:
Mirth wrote:
UltimaAvalon wrote: TSQ and his replacement are Town, CES is Town, and Jenter needs to calm down and maybe stop cussing, but I agree that PWS was town-ish.
No. If I was saying what you think I was saying, I would have a more definite answer on what I believe your alignment to be, rather than "after rereading, I've decided I need more substance to attack Mirth with than what I thought I had yesterday"
Then you *cant* say TSQ and CES are town.
Yes I can
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon

Post Post #1303 (isolation #50) » Wed Feb 27, 2008 9:22 am

Post by UltimaAvalon »

Mirth wrote:
UltimaAvalon wrote:
Mirth wrote:
UltimaAvalon wrote:
Mirth wrote:
Yes I can
Only two ways you can know that. You're scum or you investigated them.
This is true. However, you did not say I couldn't know it. You said I couldn't say it. And thats just not true at all
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon

Post Post #1305 (isolation #51) » Wed Feb 27, 2008 9:33 am

Post by UltimaAvalon »

Mirth wrote:
UltimaAvalon wrote:
Mirth wrote:
UltimaAvalon wrote:
Mirth wrote:
UltimaAvalon wrote:
Mirth wrote:
Yes I can
This is true. However, you did not say I couldn't know it. You said I couldn't say it. And thats just not true at all
Not in the mode to argue semantics with you. You saying it doesn't make it so.
Fair enough. Was a great excuse to make a nice quote pyramid in Jelly's game though
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon

Post Post #1307 (isolation #52) » Wed Feb 27, 2008 9:47 am

Post by UltimaAvalon »

Elmo wrote:
UltimaAvalon wrote:
Mirth wrote:
UltimaAvalon wrote:
Mirth wrote:
UltimaAvalon wrote:
Mirth wrote:
UltimaAvalon wrote:
Mirth wrote:
Yes I can
Not in the mode to argue semantics with you. You saying it doesn't make it so.
Fair enough. Was a great excuse to make a nice quote pyramid in Jelly's game though
Quote pyramids woo.

I'm being lazy and playing Simcity, but this discussion is silly. From my point of view, UA is expressing an opinion, like; I think you're misinterpreting it as some kinda certainty. Which would be weird, yes, but I doubt he's saying that.

I am (lazily) rereading, still. :lazy: :P
Elmo, you deserve two cookies. One for being right, and another for playing SimCity. Oh, and a third for Quote Pyramids wooo.
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon

Post Post #1329 (isolation #53) » Wed Mar 05, 2008 3:25 pm

Post by UltimaAvalon »

I'm back. And I read originality in isolation like I said I would...2 weeks ago....bleh, stupid midterms...

Anyway

Doing a read on originality in isolation is like being trapped in a room full of dead horses in which you have to beat the correct one a certain number of times in order to continue. More than half of his posts are in defense of the whole 2 vote, 3 vote, 4 vote situation(both Day 1 and 2) and the rest are either him explaining why he can't post, or trying to see how other people think about other people, including himself. The fact that of the 1329 posts in this game, his make up 50, isn't really helping. I'm also having difficulty discerning if I believe he's scum because he's scummy, or if its because I disagree with some of his views and speculation. I am willing to lynch him based on the merit of "Only 50 posts and is concerned of his own scumminess." thing.

Also, I'm going to take back what I've said about Jenter. Not because people want him to be the lynch of the day, no, but because I think the reason he's lurking so much is because he knows who he replaced, he knows how people feel about who he replaced, and he's decided the best action would be to turn on Cruise Control and ride to victory on the wave created by our opinions of PWS.

Elmo, that horse is dead and buried. Please don't dig it back up. With Shea and BBM gone, its hard enough to keep my interest here as it is.

CES, could you do me a favor and expand your 3rd bullet for me? Thanks
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon

Post Post #1352 (isolation #54) » Sun Mar 16, 2008 8:43 pm

Post by UltimaAvalon »

Well, since discussion seems to be over, I guess its time to find out what originality's alignment is once and for all

Vote: originality
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon

Post Post #1360 (isolation #55) » Sat Mar 22, 2008 7:13 pm

Post by UltimaAvalon »

If we go the route of massclaiming, I'd like to see Mirth and Bookitty claim, in that order, followed by.....everyone else...in some logical fashion that makes sense. That or Mirth picks who claims after she does.
Mirth wrote:your predecessors softclaimed non-vanilla. You are still alive. Why?
I don't know. I'll be sure to ask scum during the End of Game Talk-A-Thon.
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon

Post Post #1362 (isolation #56) » Sat Mar 22, 2008 9:20 pm

Post by UltimaAvalon »

Actually, I just reread something important on the first post, which debunked my massclaim stratergy. Mirth can still claim if she really wants to though.
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon

Post Post #1400 (isolation #57) » Mon Mar 24, 2008 12:01 pm

Post by UltimaAvalon »

5 putties? The fuck?

I'm Squatt, Bumbling Saboteur. I'm a role blocker, but the pm hints that use of my ability has the chance of fatal accident. I don't know what the odds of death are, nor if its me who dies or my target. I do know that Unright targeted UA Night 1, while I targeted Mirth Night 2 and Bookitty Night 3.

This raises many questions, of course. Was it CES's protection that prevented a night kill, or me blocking Bookitty? Did I kill UA? These are questions I cannot answer.

One question I would like answered, however, is "are Bookitty and Mirth Masons or Scum buddies?" I've had an eye on Mirth and Bookitty ever since I replaced in. Both disapproved of the jmar wagon, now known as Ranger Scum. Bookitty launched a massive campaign against Originality early Day 2 and Day 3 based on a miscommunication that, eventually, led to his mislynch.

Another issue is the claim itself. Yes, the flavor of Bulk and Skull being Masons is spot on, but not as Townies. The two have never served a role of villainy or minions of evil, nor do they have any affiliation with Rita Repulsa, and have more than a few times performed actions of heroism in the service of Earth.

Therefor, I humbly request that one of Mirth or Bookitty volunteer themselves for the lynch, preferably Bookitty due to role blockage. This will either clear them both as Town, or confirm them both as scum.

This needs discussion, as well as a Plan B in the event that they turn Town at the end of the day
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon

Post Post #1409 (isolation #58) » Tue Mar 25, 2008 2:53 am

Post by UltimaAvalon »

/sigh

@Bookitty: Bulk and Skull aren't ambiguous though. They've never been evil, serving the role of comic relief instead. An ambiguously evil person would be someone like, say, Tommy, who actually was evil. Twice.

No

I'm okay with Jenter's, mostly because its testable. CES is shakey, but mostly because I think there's too many vanillas around here.

@Mirth: How bout, yes? You want me to just sit back and let the two people I think are most likely to be scum get away with a mason claim? Not happening. We can confirm the both of you with one fell swoop. One of you must be lynched. After you're revealed scum, we can off the second tomorrow. Or, if you're revealed Masons, as you claim, we can move on to others tomorrow.

Yes, I do believe in the "mod outguessing" I'm performing. Take a look at the Townie Role PM on the first page. Threats to Rita Repulsa which may include characters other than Power Rangers. What Wikipedia says your characters did to the Rangers is irrelevant. Bulk and Skull are punks, but they've always acted in the best interests of Earth.

@CES: Thanks

@Jenter: With the exception of UA, I hit the people I thought were scum. Would you rather I rb people I think are
not
scum?
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon

Post Post #1411 (isolation #59) » Tue Mar 25, 2008 3:18 am

Post by UltimaAvalon »

Now you're just not reading. Let me help you
UA wrote:5 putties? The fuck?
UA wrote:I think there's too many vanillas around here.
Except, I don't believe either of you is Town. At all. Assuming you are Town, there's a claimed kinda sorta cop that I believe is more likely to be killed tonight that the last Mason. The only other idea I can think of is to go on Jenter's "CES is scum" claim and lynch him today, and have him investigate one of you. However, I think he's tonight's nightkill, and he suspects his own sanity.
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon

Post Post #1422 (isolation #60) » Tue Mar 25, 2008 11:52 am

Post by UltimaAvalon »

BM, thats got to be the dumbest post I've seen you make in a long time, and thats really saying something.
BM wrote:UA is playing perfectly to his scum-meta (not that ive seen him as town recently).
Here you're just shoveling dirt onto me, and it isn't even true. No, you haven't seen me as Town recently, but you also havne't seen me as Scum recently either. I havent had a Scum role since Pariahs Greatest Bastard Hits, a game I dont recall you playing, and I hadn't been scum before then. Also, considering we're both dead in our most recent game together, I don't think anyone will mind me saying I wasn't scum there either. So I don't see where there's a lot of material for you to have developed a "scum meta" on me.
BM wrote:UA's claim is so vague and unprovable that it is pretty suspicious
Have you read the other claims? 3 claimed Vanilla, 2 claimed Mason, and 1 claimed a cop who has different sanity depending on what "vials" he uses. Every single one of these claims is near impossible to prove outside of death. Just what makes mine more "vague and unproveable" than the others?
BM wrote:how the fuck can your role pm "HINT THAT USE OF YOUR ABILITY HAS THE CHANCE OF A FATAL ACCIDENT"?
I'm not quoting my role pm.
BM wrote:And how, if it only hinted a possible accident, did you come to the conclusion that this means death?
.....the fatal part?
BM wrote:You claimed last, in light of a vast number of vanilla claims
I was specifically waiting on three claims, Bookitty's, Mirth's, and yours. You happened to be the last to claim besides myself.
BM wrote:et me take a stab in the dark here: Neither of Mith nor Bookitty claimed a power role that could confirm him?
Thus confirming my belief that you, indeed, haven't been reading.
BM wrote:UA coming up with a 'plan'. Yep, he's scum alright.
Thems mighty big words for someone whos scumtell is talking
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon

Post Post #1423 (isolation #61) » Tue Mar 25, 2008 1:42 pm

Post by UltimaAvalon »

Bookitty wrote:If you think there are too many vanillas, then why are you targetting two claimed non-vanilla roles?
I'd rather lynch scum than vanilla. My last point also addresses this.
Bookitty wrote:Why are you avoiding all suspicion of BM or Elmo?
I'm not. Read next point
Bookitty wrote:What do you think of BM and Elmo's claims, since you think there are too many vanillas?
I look at them the same way I look at CES. Shaky and untestable
Bookitty wrote:If Mirth and I were scum, we'd be the last two remaining. So since you're convinced that we are, why are you covering your bases with the whining about too many vanillas? It sounds like you KNOW we're going to flip town and you're setting up an excuse for who you're going to go after tomorrow.
This is interesting that you asked this right after asking why I wasn't being suspicious of others. Fact of the matter is, I'm hoping one of Elmo, CES, or BM is actually a doc of some sort who claimed Vanilla. So far, the closest is CES, but he claimed he got his from Originality. Which brings up another question. Originality was an inventor, but he only sent one vial?
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon

Post Post #1427 (isolation #62) » Tue Mar 25, 2008 3:12 pm

Post by UltimaAvalon »

Elmo wrote:
UltimaAvalon wrote:I'm okay with Jenter's, mostly because its testable.
Jenter's role gives us zero information; any guilty could be sane, paranoid, or reversed, any innocent could be sane, naive, or reversed. How
exactly
is his role testable?
Actually, the complexities of his role hadn't set in when I posted that at 8 AM this morning, during class. I agree, now, testing his role may prove to be rather difficult.
Elmo wrote:
UltimaAvalon wrote:Bookitty launched a massive campaign against Originality early Day 2 and Day 3 based on a miscommunication that, eventually, led to his mislynch.
Did you or did you not hammer Originality without a claim, or presenting a case, or even asking him any questions? So why are you are you trying to shift the blame for his lynch onto her?
Did he or did he not have plenty of time to claim or otherwise defend himself. I remember sitting there for a week, waiting for him to say
something
before dropping the hammer.
Elmo wrote:
UltimaAvalon wrote:Therefor, I humbly request that one of Mirth or Bookitty volunteer themselves for the lynch, preferably Bookitty due to role blockage. This will either clear them both as Town, or confirm them both as scum.
Why is this a good idea from everyone else's (specifically, my) point of view?
Because they're scum?

Seriously, If I'm the only one who views the two as the scummiest two in the game, and if I'm the only one who doesn't believe their Mason claim for a second, I'll drop it. Mostly because it's next to impossible to lynch claimed Masons, but I figured most of the town was like-minded with me on their scummieness.
UltimaAvalon wrote:
BM wrote:UA coming up with a 'plan'. Yep, he's scum alright.
Thems mighty big words for someone whos scumtell is talking
I implied that his scumtell was talking, but scumtell wasn't the word I was looking for. I meant to imply that the act of BM talking reduces not only the IQ of everyone in the thread, but hinders town's ability to scumhunt, due to the sheer inanity of whatever he says.
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon

Post Post #1471 (isolation #63) » Fri Apr 11, 2008 6:07 am

Post by UltimaAvalon »

I'm horribly sorry. I got swamped with school, and certifications and blah blah blah... only posting in certain ares of the site that JD believed deserved my attention. I'll look at the last couple of pages to see what I need to address this weekend, but if someone would like to point out these things for me in a convenient post, I'd be much obliged.
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon

Post Post #1506 (isolation #64) » Mon Apr 28, 2008 6:14 pm

Post by UltimaAvalon »

owie.

It was not I who killed Jenter, as I blocked Bookitty again. It'd be nice if my kinda sorta not kill-powers would off one of them and reveal them as Scum/Scum Masons so we can go ahead and end this already, but alas.

And damn it all, BM, if I wasn't convinced of Mirth's/Bookitty's malcontent, I'd be all over you for that
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon

Post Post #1508 (isolation #65) » Tue Apr 29, 2008 1:09 am

Post by UltimaAvalon »

You do realize that everyone else has claimed Vanilla, right? Which "player with no night action" would you prefer I block?

Me? I think I'll block scum...seems the wisest thing to do.
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon

Post Post #1524 (isolation #66) » Thu May 01, 2008 11:39 am

Post by UltimaAvalon »

*facepalm*
Mirth wrote:Jenter said he got an innocent on Elmo using the blue vial.
Jenter wrote:I used red on Elmo n2, innocent.
BM wrote:You claimed to be positive that UA and i are the scum, yet you havent deigned to put a vote down on either of us.
Mirth 5 posts earlier wrote:
Vote:Battle Mage
I'd like for Elmo to chime in so I can reveal my theory on how things are, and how Town can pull out with a victory
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon

Post Post #1527 (isolation #67) » Thu May 01, 2008 6:07 pm

Post by UltimaAvalon »

Elmo wrote:This is me chiming in.

Do you think BM is scum, UA?
Yes, I do

I also still believe Mirth and Bookitty are members of a seperate scumgroup than the power rangers. Neither Bulk nor Skull have the power to defeat any of us, Ranger or not, so they have no night kill but they still oppose both groups

BM is the last Power Ranger

What does this mean?

First, it means we are in LyLo, so STOP VOTING

Second, it means we have to kill one of Mirth or bookitty today, or we lose tomorow, even if we lynch BM today.

So what do we do? Lynch Mirth or Bookitty today. Tonight, I'll use my power on BM. Either he'll die, or no one will die. Then its a matter of cleaning up the rest. Town wins.

Objections? Opinions? Go.
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon

Post Post #1536 (isolation #68) » Sat May 03, 2008 4:15 pm

Post by UltimaAvalon »

The only reason I bring up the "Lynch Scum-Masons today" is because I can't, in my mind, drop the possibility. If you're really town, take the fall. I can still RB BM tonight whether you turn town mason or scum mason, and we win tomorrow with a BM lynch. But I cant ignore the possibility that we can be endgamed even if we lynch the last power ranger today.
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon

Post Post #1730 (isolation #69) » Wed Jul 16, 2008 7:36 pm

Post by UltimaAvalon »

Agh, bummer....and I tried really hard to win as scum too...

but, hey, I won as Town.

Good to see I was on the right path in trying to get one of you two masons killed though. Here's what I was trying to base the "Bulk and Skull are good guys" bit on

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f-Wzs7tpivk&feature=user

skip to around 5:10 for epic heroics

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”