pdcakes
Goon
pdcakes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #11 (isolation #0) » Thu Aug 30, 2007 12:17 pm

Post by pdcakes »

hey guys

we might want to go over all the roles that could possibly have the ability to leave a note like that

and time for a
random vote: paradoxombie

cause i thought it was creative
pdcakes
pdcakes
Goon
pdcakes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #32 (isolation #1) » Fri Aug 31, 2007 2:33 pm

Post by pdcakes »

After mulling it over and reading adams post i think we should just put the note aside for now. Us debating it isnt really gonna go anywhere...at least not until we have recieved another note. Have we heard from all the players yet?
pdcakes
pdcakes
Goon
pdcakes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #38 (isolation #2) » Sat Sep 01, 2007 6:13 am

Post by pdcakes »

I don't think we should decide anything about how we are going to end the day until Aimee posts.
pdcakes
pdcakes
Goon
pdcakes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #45 (isolation #3) » Sat Sep 01, 2007 2:17 pm

Post by pdcakes »

since you guys are all talking about lynching on day 1 who would be your candidate to be lynched?

if i had to choose i would choose adam. just to see if the note we recieved was telling the truth or not. but thats just my opinion.
pdcakes
pdcakes
Goon
pdcakes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #55 (isolation #4) » Sun Sep 02, 2007 3:41 am

Post by pdcakes »

guys i didnt say that adam needs to be lynched right now. i was just throwing it out there. i apologize. i just was throwing it out there for some more discussion.

and you guys are right i am slightly new to mafia....and im normally an impatient person.

so i apologize for coming off hasty.
pdcakes
pdcakes
Goon
pdcakes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #56 (isolation #5) » Sun Sep 02, 2007 3:51 am

Post by pdcakes »

and god of wine:
everyone was talking about voting a random player. and i decided if we were gonna pick one we should pick adam. look it made be a power role trying to get us to lynch him but if he turns out town then we ignore the votes from now on. but if he turns out to be scum then it brings about a lot more conversation.

I was just saying that if we are gonna vote a random player i think it should be adam. at least it will get us farther then randomly killing a townie.
pdcakes
pdcakes
Goon
pdcakes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #76 (isolation #6) » Mon Sep 03, 2007 8:00 am

Post by pdcakes »

godofwine: that sentence was my fault. i meant to say if we were just going to vote for a random player than why dont we just vote adam. it would probably provide us with more information than just killing a random player.

like if it turns out to be false and we killed a townie then at least we would know not to trust the notes.

but if it turns out he is scum then hey we killed scum.

the way i see it it provides a little more information then just a straight up random vote. but thats only if the other option is to pick a random player
pdcakes
pdcakes
Goon
pdcakes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #81 (isolation #7) » Mon Sep 03, 2007 6:15 pm

Post by pdcakes »

adam you are seeing more than is there. all i am saying in my post is
IF
(this is the key word here) people were going to vote at random wouldnt it make more sense to lynch you?

I dont want to lynch you because i personally suspect the note was left by mafia but if it came down to just randomly lynching someone at least lynching you would give us some sort of information. (if the note is true then we killed scum. IT DOESNT MEAN we have to listen to a note on day 2(if there is a new note). If it isnt true then we just pretend like we are playing without the notes because we cant trust them. and i know this could lead to whoever leaving the notes to putting a true statement in there hoping we disregard it but if the first note comes out false lets ignore the notes entirely and make our own decisions).

And adam I hadnt even considered a cop coming out and giving information AT ALL. I hope this clears up confusion
pdcakes
pdcakes
Goon
pdcakes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #119 (isolation #8) » Wed Sep 05, 2007 3:31 pm

Post by pdcakes »

twomz: my change in position occured once players began talking about a random vote.
When i made that first post i didnt think we should condemn him just based on one not and that we should put it aside.

but then talks began about voting a random player. and i thought that voting adam would be smarter than killing a random player. (thats the change between the 2nd and 4th posts)

i admit the 4th post couldve been clearer (and it would have been nice twomz if you had included the first line of my 4th post. it looks a little more in context and less like im just a mind changing lynchmonger also if you had included my 5th...because i apologize for my hastiness and my badtranslation from my thoughts to a post.)

and in all my posts i use the word if. I only think it would be a good idea to lynch adam if it was against just randomly picking a player. Right now i dont think its a good idea at all to lynch adam (because as i said before i personally think the note was left by scum)

twomz i do understand that they way i wrote my posts looks like i switched my position. But i only switched against the prospect of a random vote.

As of right now im a little suspicous of twomz because of the way he presented my posts. i thought i did an adequate job explaining myself when god of wine brought up my posts. but twomz completely left those posts out. Right now i suspect twomz. but not enough to vote him

but thats just me. what is everyone else thinking right now?
pdcakes
pdcakes
Goon
pdcakes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #123 (isolation #9) » Wed Sep 05, 2007 5:00 pm

Post by pdcakes »

look honestly i dont think i can explain myself anymore.

I dont think adam should be lynched. I said that. but if we had decided to vote randomly then i thought it would be smarter to lynch adam. Right now i dont think we should vote adam. i think we should accuse people of being scum(which is what we are doing but unfortunatley its me :P )

and adam:
Adam The Amazing wrote:Actually, pdcakes, I would have to say that you're at the top of my personal scumlist. I say this because you kept the note suggestion around long after it had been dropped by everyone else,
I only brought up my opinion on you when other players questioned it. I was just explaining my thought process.

and kabe: i know it seems like OMGUS but thats not it all. in theory If twomz was a townie then he would want to look at all evidence and he wouldnt want to actually lynch town right? and to get a lynch he needs to convince others that im scum. well if he were really town and wanted to get an actual scum then why would he skew my posts where it looks like all i say are really scummy things? thats what bothered me, not the fact he voted for me. other people voted for me i didnt omgus them.
pdcakes
pdcakes
Goon
pdcakes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #151 (isolation #10) » Sun Sep 09, 2007 6:44 am

Post by pdcakes »

wait i have three votes?

hey would it be possible to get a vote count.
pdcakes
pdcakes
Goon
pdcakes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #163 (isolation #11) » Mon Sep 10, 2007 3:23 am

Post by pdcakes »

my random vote appears to still be on...... so
Unvote:Paradoxombie
pdcakes
pdcakes
Goon
pdcakes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #166 (isolation #12) » Mon Sep 10, 2007 5:40 am

Post by pdcakes »

kabenon007 wrote: And I am going to
vote pdcakes
. I didn't like the way pdcakes switched his perspective on adam so quickly, and I know we've been over this before, but it just stuck out in my mind, and at the moment you are the most scummy person on my list. It was like you saw people weren't attacking him, so you decided to stop too. And you OMGUS'd Twomz, which to me says that you were just getting a little overzealous in your defense and lashed back.
Kabe: what did you mean by"it was like you saw people who weren't attacking him so you stopped too"? Im pretty sure ive been accused of attacking him and pushing my stance on him long after people gave it a rest. But if you are talking about the difference between posts 2 and 4 then as i said before i chalk that one up to just bad thought to post transition.

and i wasnt trying for it to be an OMGUS on twomz. i mean i didnt even vote for him. I was just intrigued by the way he skewed my posts and left out a lot of my posts that actually explained some of my actions that he highlighted as scum.
pdcakes
pdcakes
Goon
pdcakes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #182 (isolation #13) » Wed Sep 12, 2007 6:54 am

Post by pdcakes »

i actually agree with twomz about the suspicion list. Mainly because right now there isnt much happening...and it might stir up some discussion....although the endgame factor is a good point....but if we keep sitting here doing nothing then the scum will wipe us all out anyway
pdcakes
pdcakes
Goon
pdcakes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #214 (isolation #14) » Thu Sep 13, 2007 6:13 pm

Post by pdcakes »

huh? what did you mean by pdcakes can go?
pdcakes
pdcakes
Goon
pdcakes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #222 (isolation #15) » Sat Sep 15, 2007 4:21 am

Post by pdcakes »

twomz you never responded to my question about what you meant when you said pdcakes can go
pdcakes
pdcakes
Goon
pdcakes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #225 (isolation #16) » Sat Sep 15, 2007 5:04 am

Post by pdcakes »

got it twomz. anyway give me a little while to read everything
pdcakes
pdcakes
Goon
pdcakes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #240 (isolation #17) » Sun Sep 16, 2007 6:31 am

Post by pdcakes »

Alright twomz: here is my list (im gonna do top 3 most suspicious)

Most suspicious:
Thin man/ sir wario:
After reading all the posts the thing that stood out the most to me was thin mans vote of wario in post 57. There is no explanation of this at all. And when prompted by Aimee in post 71 to explain thin man says he wont. But after that his vote on wario was not mentioned again. by Anyone. It really bothers me how no one commented on it especially wario. I know if someone voted me then i would want to know why.

Ryan: You really havent contributed to the game. You post every now and then but you dont really seem to help discussion, you more seem to just back up what someone else said. and i dont buy the claim that there wasnt anything to jump on. and your post 165 bothers me because you do a top 3, bottom three suspicious list but you provide no evidence.

For all the other players i see a lot of good discussion and a lot of people trying to actively find scum. Although i do want to hear what simenon has to say about everything.

I hope this is satisfactory.
pdcakes
pdcakes
Goon
pdcakes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #258 (isolation #18) » Mon Sep 17, 2007 11:43 am

Post by pdcakes »

ryan: the last game i played with aimee and she had us do suspicion lists she was town. So i think she likes suspicion lists now matter what role she is

and ryan if you had a problem with my opinon on adam why didnt you state it near the time when i said it or when it was the main topic of discussion? you seem to have started to accuse me and suspect me as soon as i begin to suspect you....
pdcakes
pdcakes
Goon
pdcakes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #260 (isolation #19) » Mon Sep 17, 2007 12:23 pm

Post by pdcakes »

wait. did paradox vote for me and I missed it?

No your dead right. I used the last vote-count which was down to BM. He's to blame. Paradox unvoted before that last vote count
:oops:
pdcakes
pdcakes
Goon
pdcakes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #279 (isolation #20) » Tue Sep 18, 2007 12:28 pm

Post by pdcakes »

ryan people are pointing out how you seem to get get touchy when pressured and how one post seemed like an overreaction...not that you arent answering questions.
pdcakes
pdcakes
Goon
pdcakes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #293 (isolation #21) » Fri Sep 21, 2007 5:34 am

Post by pdcakes »

sorry i havent posted in a few days. I had a nasty biochem exam that ive been studying for all week. Ill do a re-read and then post
pdcakes
pdcakes
Goon
pdcakes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #326 (isolation #22) » Tue Sep 25, 2007 7:00 am

Post by pdcakes »

ryan wrote:
Out of the two leaders right now pdcakes to me is more likely scum

Unvote/Vote: pdcakes

ryan: you voted me because of the two vote leaders you think im more scummy? how about out of all the players? instead of just picking one of the two with the most votes (which was 2 votes....which isnt that big a gap) wouldn't you want to vote the scummiest player? it seems to me you are just pushing for someone to get lynched today and if you were town wouldnt you rather vote for the player that you think is scummiest rather than just vote one of the two with the most votes? (in my mind no townie is expendable i vote for who i think is scum no matter the situation)

Heres an example
I recently got out of a game where i was a townie and i ended up being the deciding vote between two players who i thought were both town( although i did think one had done slightly scummy things i just didnt have strong enough evidence behind it) so i didnt choose to vote them and in the end it turned out i was right....they were both town. So i know from my experience with situations like this that as town i would rather not vote either of the two vote leaders unless i was sure they were scum

if you thought i was the scummiest player than fine but you said
"out of the two leaders"

HoS: Ryan

you can yell OMGUS all you want but i had suspected ryan before this.

and CKD: i will go over the game again in a little while and then i'll post more suspicions and questions....and then i will cast a vote
pdcakes
pdcakes
Goon
pdcakes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #328 (isolation #23) » Tue Sep 25, 2007 7:57 am

Post by pdcakes »

Ryan: I didnt want to condemn adam because of the note but I honestly thought you guys were going to just straight up random lynch someone...at the time of that occurance this was my second game of mafia and thats what i thought it meant. And i thought that lynching adam would provide more information than just a random person. Back then i didnt know how i felt about certain situations. ive gotten more experience since then and i saw my mistake in thinking the lynch would be pure randomness and now i know that i wouldnt vote to lynch someone unless i truly expected them to be town. And i put IF cause i only believed that adam should be lynched if he was going up against a pure random person. I tried to make it clear that that was not my first choice but i did a bad job of it. and i accept that. Im not trying to pretend that my posts were well written or easy to decipher. And if i get lynched because of it oh well, it was a learning experience.

And your really gonna use me using the word kill instead of lynch as evidence im scum? that seems to be stretching it in my opinion. but again if i get lynched because of it it will help me learn for future games.
pdcakes
pdcakes
Goon
pdcakes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #336 (isolation #24) » Wed Sep 26, 2007 3:57 am

Post by pdcakes »

yeah God of Wine why would you never vote for them? and you know your vote is already on me....right?
pdcakes
pdcakes
Goon
pdcakes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #352 (isolation #25) » Wed Sep 26, 2007 11:37 am

Post by pdcakes »

CKD I do have a question for you: You have asked me along with others who they think is suspicous and if they are comfortable with their vote, but who are you suspicious of? (i only ask cause i noticed you havent casted a vote)
pdcakes
pdcakes
Goon
pdcakes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #354 (isolation #26) » Wed Sep 26, 2007 12:19 pm

Post by pdcakes »

My problem CKD is that i dont really see anyone too suspicious. I have people that i am suspicious of (ryan mainly) but i dont feel strongly enough to vote about it. And if I don't feel strongly about it then im not gonna vote it. If i end up being lynched then fine. Better a vanilla townie die than me casting a vote and lynching a pro-town power role.
pdcakes
pdcakes
Goon
pdcakes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #386 (isolation #27) » Thu Sep 27, 2007 10:09 am

Post by pdcakes »

Twomz Wrote:
Lynch Scum > Lynch Lurker/useless Townie > No Lynch > MisLynch

^^^I stand firm to the above, especially day 1.
If it really bothers y'all that much I can revote for a no lynch, so that there will be a lynch, and y'all just have to pick which of the two candidates will die.
If you stand so firm to the above why would you be willing to vote for a no lynch and therefore make the vote count unequal (which will lead to a lynch) Voting no lynch is actually doing more to cause a lynch than leaving your vote on para.... in my mind this seems like a way for scum to deflect suspicion if the lynchee turns up town...
pdcakes
pdcakes
Goon
pdcakes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #499 (isolation #28) » Fri Sep 28, 2007 12:31 pm

Post by pdcakes »

hey guys. im sorry i havent posted. i hve 4 classes today and then I saw a movie. I was available to post. sorry

And ryan i explained before why i hadnt casted a vote yet. And i dont think aimee or paradox is scum. Aimee did abandon the game for awhile but i dont think it was lurking. i think she was busy. I believe towmz one shot doc. ryan im a little suspicous of the bandwagon you started on aimee. it could be an attempt to save a scum partner. But i really dont like simneon's vote on aimee. It seems like it might just be a way to cement her lynch.

But i will not vote someone just because they are a vote leader. I only vote suspected scum. So my vote is going to go to simenon(for how he disappears and then comes back and just votes for someone to break a tie)

vote: simenon
pdcakes
pdcakes
Goon
pdcakes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #532 (isolation #29) » Sun Sep 30, 2007 2:29 pm

Post by pdcakes »

Guys im really sick. so i wont be able to really read through all the new posts until at least tomorrow. im really sorry
pdcakes
pdcakes
Goon
pdcakes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #559 (isolation #30) » Mon Oct 01, 2007 10:06 am

Post by pdcakes »

ok i have caught up.

Initial thoughts:

About the notes: I dont like how CKD is dealing with the note on him. He knows what alignment he is, so he should know whether the first note is true or not.

I still dont like simenons vote on aimee, but he did provide a somewhat decent explanation for his actions and i can understand how some players would rather have a random lynch than a no lynch. Im still very suspicous of him though.

And i agree with wario about paradox. I believe every townie alive is important no matter what the situation is and para's willingness to have himself lynched instead of twomz, (who his vote was on) is really really suspicious in my eyes. And in the end he casted the tiebreaking(and in the end condemning vote on aimee).
Vote: Paradoxombie
pdcakes
pdcakes
Goon
pdcakes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #561 (isolation #31) » Mon Oct 01, 2007 10:16 am

Post by pdcakes »

i agree with you that the notes could be a trick, but i didnt like how CKD responded to the one that said to be wary of him
pdcakes
pdcakes
Goon
pdcakes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #570 (isolation #32) » Mon Oct 01, 2007 6:56 pm

Post by pdcakes »

CKD are you kidding me? You think the notes are true and we need to be wary of you? did you just admit to being scum? you know what, CKD's behavior is causing alarms to go off in my brain.

Unvote, vote Curiouskarmadog
pdcakes
pdcakes
Goon
pdcakes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #574 (isolation #33) » Tue Oct 02, 2007 4:44 am

Post by pdcakes »

CKD i dont trust you. And you are advocating a lynch on simenon based solely on the note. I do not like that reasoning. Maybe this is what we were supposed to be wary about (thats reaching a little but whatever :P ) It seems to me that you have some hidden agenda here. Maybe if you explained why we should be wary of you (if the notes are in fact true) then i might believe you about simenon.
pdcakes
pdcakes
Goon
pdcakes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #577 (isolation #34) » Tue Oct 02, 2007 5:06 am

Post by pdcakes »

kabe i just didnt understand why CKD was acting that way he was and i really thought he was scum. I was trying to push him into a corner and get him to make a mistake. And CKD if you were the vig why didnt you choose to kill night 1?
pdcakes
pdcakes
Goon
pdcakes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #581 (isolation #35) » Tue Oct 02, 2007 5:16 am

Post by pdcakes »

CKD my vote was on you because i wanted to hear your response before i unvoted. Anyway: Unvote

I am gonna wait to hear what simenon says before i do anything however.
pdcakes
pdcakes
Goon
pdcakes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #602 (isolation #36) » Tue Oct 02, 2007 6:11 am

Post by pdcakes »

sorry ckd: i was rushing to class

Unvote
pdcakes
pdcakes
Goon
pdcakes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #635 (isolation #37) » Tue Oct 02, 2007 9:40 am

Post by pdcakes »

OK.

Wario: Why did you say "be wary" of ckd instead of ckd is scum like you did with adam?

And I want to hear what ckd thinks now that wario has claimed
pdcakes
pdcakes
Goon
pdcakes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #660 (isolation #38) » Wed Oct 03, 2007 6:10 am

Post by pdcakes »

ok: I am still unsure about both the claims.
While i am very suspicous of both wario and ckd I am going to switch my focus back to paradoxombie, who was my initial suspect today.

pdcakes
pdcakes
Goon
pdcakes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #670 (isolation #39) » Wed Oct 03, 2007 10:01 am

Post by pdcakes »

wario: when anyone claims i always start out very suspicious of them (its a strategy i've developed because ive been fooled by false claims). While im less suspicious of you than ckd, the fact that you claimed under no pressure is bothering me.
pdcakes
pdcakes
Goon
pdcakes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #691 (isolation #40) » Thu Oct 04, 2007 9:40 am

Post by pdcakes »

Paradox: Before all this business with CKD and Wario claiming i had suspected you. Here's the post with my reasoning:

Pdcakes Wrote:
And i agree with wario about paradox. I believe every townie alive is important no matter what the situation is and para's willingness to have himself lynched instead of twomz, (who his vote was on) is really really suspicious in my eyes. And in the end he casted the tiebreaking(and in the end condemning vote on aimee).
This is the post of Wario's that I refer to:
SirWario Wrote:
Yes, I'm going to my top suspect from yesterday. Paradox was cleared because he unvoted Twomz. If you're town, why would you have yourself lynched instead of the player you thought was scum? You were the one pushing Twomz yesterday(its proven now that he's town). It seemed to me that your noble move was made by someone with nothing to lose in order to look better in the town's eyes.
pdcakes
pdcakes
Goon
pdcakes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #694 (isolation #41) » Thu Oct 04, 2007 11:51 am

Post by pdcakes »

umm when you removed your vote it was on twomz. wouldnt he count as a suspect of yours? i thought a suspect fo you was a better lynch than you.....
pdcakes
pdcakes
Goon
pdcakes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #706 (isolation #42) » Sat Oct 06, 2007 9:30 am

Post by pdcakes »

its just a game GoW....but i dont like the way you are responding to pressure...not enough for a vote but:
FoS: GodofWine
pdcakes
pdcakes
Goon
pdcakes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #712 (isolation #43) » Mon Oct 08, 2007 3:42 am

Post by pdcakes »

kabe: you never gave a reason to why paradox and I are on your list. is it because of your day 1 suspicions?

and GoW: what is with you and gorgon's avatar?
pdcakes
pdcakes
Goon
pdcakes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #722 (isolation #44) » Fri Oct 12, 2007 5:21 am

Post by pdcakes »

im still here guys. there just isnt a lot to discuss right now.
pdcakes
pdcakes
Goon
pdcakes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #735 (isolation #45) » Sun Oct 14, 2007 2:58 pm

Post by pdcakes »

im still here. I dont need a prod. will update my thoughts later
pdcakes
pdcakes
Goon
pdcakes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #757 (isolation #46) » Wed Oct 17, 2007 5:22 am

Post by pdcakes »

im here. will post my thoughts in a few hours
pdcakes
pdcakes
Goon
pdcakes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #763 (isolation #47) » Wed Oct 17, 2007 7:36 am

Post by pdcakes »

simenon: I really dont think that ryan's 746 was an overreaction. And i agree that you have defended yourself i just dont buy the reasons. Basically it comes down to your vote on aimee. As town i only cast a vote for someone who i think is scum. I wouldnt vote for someone without knowing anything that is going on. The fact that you did that is bothering me. However we might just have different playstyles.

With that being said i do not think simenon is the best lynch candidate today.

I am leaning more and more toward GoW. His overreaction in 703 is really bothering me. A little pressure is put on him and he goes off the deep end. And then later plays off his comments about gorgons avatar as a joke...(which im still confused about).
Right now this is what jumps out at me most from the day 2 actions.

And i agree with CKD on #2.

3: I am getting scum vibes from GoW, simenon and paradox(for reasons stated earlier).

I also dont like GoW and and thin mans disappearance.
pdcakes
pdcakes
Goon
pdcakes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #783 (isolation #48) » Thu Oct 18, 2007 4:37 am

Post by pdcakes »

Hey guys. I will not be able to post until at least tomorrow afternoon(EST) because i am going to the boston red sox cleveland indians baseball game(go cleveland!) and I have to head down to cleveland. I will post when i get back.
pdcakes
pdcakes
Goon
pdcakes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #827 (isolation #49) » Fri Oct 19, 2007 8:55 am

Post by pdcakes »

Hey guys im back from clevleand. Im gonna go take a nap and then I'll update as soon as possible.
pdcakes
pdcakes
Goon
pdcakes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #837 (isolation #50) » Fri Oct 19, 2007 1:50 pm

Post by pdcakes »

ok.

CKD: the breadcrumbs pretty impressive. And I do believe you.

This is what I see right now:
Simenon vs. Kabe/Ryan: These arguments appear to be going nowhere. Both sides are repeating things multiple times and it doesnt seem to be going anywhere...and in my opinion it has started to detract from actual scum hunting.

Paradox: I think CKD brought up a lot of good points against him(although a few seemed to be stretches to me). But I did feel that para had failry decent responses....although my suspicions of him from earlier are still there.

And again: GoW needs to post more.

And i agree with ryan: vote count?
pdcakes
pdcakes
Goon
pdcakes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #847 (isolation #51) » Mon Oct 22, 2007 7:19 am

Post by pdcakes »

i agree with ryan, can we get a vote count.

And ninth welcome to the game. also how is your read through going?
pdcakes
pdcakes
Goon
pdcakes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #857 (isolation #52) » Tue Oct 23, 2007 6:13 am

Post by pdcakes »

gorgon: is your vote on the ninth layer left over from a vote for GoW?...or did i completely miss something.

and i think para is the best lynch candidate.

Gorgon Wrote:
Yeah kabenon ... there are a few pretty protown things about Para, especially the way he behaved around the deadline, and at times he has been proactive and asking questions of people ... but on the whole there are more troubling things about him, IMO.
I still think his play towards the deadline was a way to come off pro town. He was on the chopping block so he had to do something. That unvote of twomz still really bothers me.

Im gonna stick with my vote on paradox for now.
pdcakes
pdcakes
Goon
pdcakes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #859 (isolation #53) » Tue Oct 23, 2007 6:18 am

Post by pdcakes »

ryan: how do you feel about para? you kinda just voted him without saying anything.

ryan wrote:
I'm interested to see where this wagon goes (especially close to deadline)
and this line bothers me a little....
pdcakes
pdcakes
Goon
pdcakes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #864 (isolation #54) » Tue Oct 23, 2007 6:25 am

Post by pdcakes »

by the way ryan. on saturday you and I will be enemies(i go to MSU). Just saying that there might be some animosity :P
pdcakes
pdcakes
Goon
pdcakes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #868 (isolation #55) » Tue Oct 23, 2007 9:37 am

Post by pdcakes »

There shall be animosity between you and I as well, pdcakes. I too am a hawkeye.
small world. lets just get this out of the way now: Is anyone else a hawkeye or rooting for iowa saturday? :P
pdcakes
pdcakes
Goon
pdcakes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #918 (isolation #56) » Fri Oct 26, 2007 7:05 am

Post by pdcakes »

hey guys im still here. i just took two midterms but ill be posting more now that they are done
pdcakes
pdcakes
Goon
pdcakes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #928 (isolation #57) » Sat Oct 27, 2007 8:13 am

Post by pdcakes »

when does the deadline hit?

and i dont like the vote on ryan by paradox after only 10 pages through a re-read...
pdcakes
pdcakes
Goon
pdcakes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #987 (isolation #58) » Wed Oct 31, 2007 5:38 am

Post by pdcakes »

CKD wrote:
I saw this vote coming...actually I saw the lack of a Para vote coming.
Why?

and no im not lurking. I haven't had time to post my thoughts but CKD's post bothered me so I wanted an answer
pdcakes
pdcakes
Goon
pdcakes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1035 (isolation #59) » Thu Nov 15, 2007 7:21 am

Post by pdcakes »

i was an sk with a hiding ability. I could either kill and come up guilty to investigation or hide and come up innocent.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”