Mini 1732 - Super Smash Bros. Project M(afia) - D7!

Wanderer-nl
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Location: The country with the many dykes because we are below sealevel (GMT +1)

Post Post #201 (isolation #0) » Thu Oct 22, 2015 1:32 am

Post by Wanderer-nl »

/confirm

Two games I'm in started at the same time and I promised to read in the other one once I confirmed here so doing that and then coming back here to read.
Wanderer-nl
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Location: The country with the many dykes because we are below sealevel (GMT +1)

Post Post #202 (isolation #1) » Thu Oct 22, 2015 2:06 am

Post by Wanderer-nl »

Ok so I read everything and because I barely know anyone in the PL I need to reread again because I don't remember who said what.
Also this should tell you I haven't had strong thoughts or ideas during my first read. I hope to get them on my 2nd read, which will happen in a bit (my brains need rest)
Wanderer-nl
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #203 (isolation #2) » Thu Oct 22, 2015 2:34 am

Post by Wanderer-nl »

I just got bad news, will not be able to anything today, will be back tomorrow or if needed replace out.
Wanderer-nl
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #226 (isolation #3) » Thu Oct 22, 2015 8:19 am

Post by Wanderer-nl »

In post 206, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 205, Davsto wrote:Give me a good reason why Ascetic should be indicative of alignment.

As long as I believe the claim - and the specificness of the whole "3-shot" and "each person targeting" thing is making me believe it - I at least know he's not lying.

But, 9/10 times, role abilities are non-indicative of alignment. Particularly in role madness games. Mods love to put super scummy roles as town to break massclaims.

I'm decently well versed in mafia. I'm not omniscient. Ascetic can appear as both town or scum. Speculating which alignment Mario is purely because he's Ascetic is stupid. End of.

I would have not had to make all those posts asking you to give your thoughts on ascetic if you would have just said this in the first place. Did you think this was common knowledge or something so not even worth discussing or what? I do however, find it weird that you're willing to believe that MM is in fact ascetic just taking him at his word. You seem to understand some in depth things about the ascetic role, however, you once again fail at explaining thing to the degree that they should be thought about. It should be well apparent that in this game the implication of someone being ascetic, let alone claiming it
withing the first 24 hours
should be at least cause to think somewhat indepthly about the subject given that you are as you say well versed in mafia. But lets say you are 100% correct in this. Surely this would say a great deal about MM for claiming ascetic within the
first what 12 hours of the thread opening?
I am tempted to believe that you are just not trying too hard to solve this game at this point in time. IIRC, MM did not in fact give much of a reason to believe that his claim was true. Why did you believe him out of curiosity?

So this what I bolded kinda really gives me the idea that you're trying to make Davsto look as bad as you possibly can.
Wanderer-nl
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #227 (isolation #4) » Thu Oct 22, 2015 8:19 am

Post by Wanderer-nl »

^Or Mario, but I don't really think that matters to you.
Wanderer-nl
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #231 (isolation #5) » Thu Oct 22, 2015 8:35 am

Post by Wanderer-nl »

Yeah no not really I just came back because I wanted some distraction, I'm probably going to get to reads tomorrow-night.
Wanderer-nl
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #425 (isolation #6) » Fri Oct 23, 2015 11:22 am

Post by Wanderer-nl »

I just read everyone's iso because I had a hard time remembering which posts went with which players reading it all in game-context.
I have a townread on smiffle and I don't know why people are scumreading him (btw smiffle, you don't have a vote out atm)
I'm not really sure what to think about LQ and GL. I'm troubled by GL's defending of LQ in his , even though GL isn't saying LQ is town, he also isn't saying he is scum, but it still is a fairly defensive post overall regarding LQ and that doesn't work with his prior attitude towards him (which was rather critical, as if he was scumreading LQ)
LQ looks scummy to me, but I don't think the 2 are scum together (I believe I read this somewhere already as well, don't remember who said it, Davsto?) Is it possible we're in a multiball?
Wanderer-nl
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #430 (isolation #7) » Fri Oct 23, 2015 11:37 am

Post by Wanderer-nl »

@GL: I get that.
The thing is, you first don't want to lynch LQ because he might be jester, then you want to sort him, you also have that defensive post where you say you haven't seen him do anything scummy so then I wonder why you'd want him vigged in the first place?

@xtoxm: The thought just crossed my mind.
Also, I haven't done much of anything at all this game.
Wanderer-nl
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #446 (isolation #8) » Fri Oct 23, 2015 12:13 pm

Post by Wanderer-nl »

Oh sorry smiffle, I thought I missed it and did check again and missed it again, I'm going to recheck and prove it with the postlink (aha bolded instead of tags, sorry my bad)

I don't vote right before bedtime.

xtoxm changing his mind on multiball after smiffle's post makes me feel uncomfortable.

PEdit: guys, slow down, I'm stoned.
Wanderer-nl
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #494 (isolation #9) » Sat Oct 24, 2015 4:27 am

Post by Wanderer-nl »

In post 487, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 485, Xtoxm wrote::/

not planning to hard defend lq here in case im wrong. but i doubt he's scum, i hate lynching the most active player on d1 as a general rule, dont plan on being involved. so yeah do this if you want, but, on your own.

does no one else find wanders recent posts scummy?

I gave my thoughts on W-nl's post a few pages ago in relating to GL and couldn't justify a change of stance because I said I was leaning town on them, but watching their activity, but yeah, looks to be a logical fallacy at least.

Yeah this is really weird. You can't justify a change of read when you spot something you think is scummy? But now that someone else asks you can?

To those that think my posts are scummy:mind actually talking to me about it instead of staying vague?
Wanderer-nl
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #569 (isolation #10) » Sun Oct 25, 2015 12:18 am

Post by Wanderer-nl »

Can't we have some investigator check it out? Or are we afraid something bad will happen to someone that targets Nana?
Mario, why is Nana clearly a non-town presence? I can agree on anti-town, but I don't think there's evidence of it being non-town? Or did I miss something somewhere?
Wanderer-nl
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #785 (isolation #11) » Mon Oct 26, 2015 3:07 am

Post by Wanderer-nl »

I don't know.
Wanderer-nl
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #821 (isolation #12) » Mon Oct 26, 2015 4:05 am

Post by Wanderer-nl »

In post 795, Xtoxm wrote:i am a neutral survivor. ive approached the game in a town way and have every intention of continuing to do so.

lynch me if you want

/shrug

my ability is real and still means something, presumably.

bastard game yeah but. making someone a survivor and then telling someone else they are not town. what is the point. at least give me a safeclaim if ur gonna do that shit :roll:

In post 796, Xtoxm wrote:just lynch me tbh

This AtE really makes me want to lynch you. Also because we're already at 30+ pages I really don't feel like looking for *actual scum* over a claimed survivor who is a PL anyway.

Can we get a vc?
Wanderer-nl
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #846 (isolation #13) » Mon Oct 26, 2015 4:35 am

Post by Wanderer-nl »

I have no idea where the votes are so I want a vc before placing my vote. And his post definitely was AtE when he said he should have been given a safe role to claim. It's not just about him asking us to lynch him.
Wanderer-nl
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #854 (isolation #14) » Mon Oct 26, 2015 5:15 am

Post by Wanderer-nl »

In post 850, Xtoxm wrote:he explicitly told me ganondorf was safe to claim

Why would you want to be sure you have a safe claim if you're not scum?
Wanderer-nl
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #856 (isolation #15) » Mon Oct 26, 2015 5:25 am

Post by Wanderer-nl »

No I'm just being an idiot trying to make sense of all this (scum probably wouldn't claim neutral survivor as it's a PL). I'm thinking why a role would get info on other roles. I have ongoing reasons which really sucks I can't get into it more but that's part of my hesitation to vote. The bigger part is that I'm still waiting for a vc.
Wanderer-nl
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #865 (isolation #16) » Mon Oct 26, 2015 6:02 am

Post by Wanderer-nl »

Wow. Completely looked over the fact the votes got reset. I suck.

VOTE: xtoxm
Wanderer-nl
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #919 (isolation #17) » Tue Oct 27, 2015 6:30 am

Post by Wanderer-nl »

Can we just freaking lynch now?
Wanderer-nl
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #922 (isolation #18) » Tue Oct 27, 2015 7:12 am

Post by Wanderer-nl »

In post 920, Firebringer wrote:
In post 919, Wanderer-nl wrote:Can we just freaking lynch now?

I don't want to lynch Xtoxm and you are the conterwagon thats leading.

Want to join me instead on Smiffle?

Have you been reading my post? I have a townread there. I'm not voting townreads.
Wanderer-nl
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #977 (isolation #19) » Tue Oct 27, 2015 1:42 pm

Post by Wanderer-nl »

In post 955, smiffle wrote:Wanderer, are you voting Xt because it's a policy lynch?
You scumread Lickety earlier, correct? Why did you never follow up with a vote on him?

Have you seen the amount of pages?

I'm not interested in reading more arguments about whether or not we lynch xtoxm. Survivor is a PL. End of story.
Wanderer-nl
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #979 (isolation #20) » Tue Oct 27, 2015 2:14 pm

Post by Wanderer-nl »

If you agree then why isn;'t your vote on me yet?
Wanderer-nl
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #982 (isolation #21) » Tue Oct 27, 2015 2:21 pm

Post by Wanderer-nl »

@LQ: You gonna wait for my claim?
Wanderer-nl
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #985 (isolation #22) » Tue Oct 27, 2015 2:48 pm

Post by Wanderer-nl »

If you're talking about WTF mafia then yes, I was scum in that one. If you're not talking about that then yes, I had a game hosted by ika that went like that where I was scum. Lynch xtoxm.
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=54&t=61724 here's the link
Wanderer-nl
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1037 (isolation #23) » Tue Oct 27, 2015 11:35 pm

Post by Wanderer-nl »

My role is probably not nearly as helpful but I'm town so there's that.
Wanderer-nl
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1048 (isolation #24) » Wed Oct 28, 2015 12:03 am

Post by Wanderer-nl »

That's ok, I sucked and am preoccupied with the loss of a dear friend so in a way I'm actually relieved I got lynched here. This game was just too much for me right now but hoped I could get more time to get into this. Oh well, gl town.
Wanderer-nl
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1049 (isolation #25) » Wed Oct 28, 2015 12:04 am

Post by Wanderer-nl »

Btw, I was Roy, a modified PGO by day and a redirector by night. I think it's not a bad thing I was lynched over an investigator neutral. Just make sure that townies don't make the first vote in lylo.
Wanderer-nl
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1051 (isolation #26) » Wed Oct 28, 2015 12:08 am

Post by Wanderer-nl »

Paranoid gun-owner, but modified, I had control over activating it (otherwise I'd have claimed in my first post) and I was town.
Wanderer-nl
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1053 (isolation #27) » Wed Oct 28, 2015 12:15 am

Post by Wanderer-nl »

That would be short-sighted.
Wanderer-nl
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1055 (isolation #28) » Wed Oct 28, 2015 1:12 am

Post by Wanderer-nl »

*hugs*

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”