ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #24 (isolation #0) » Mon Aug 06, 2007 3:06 pm

Post by ChaosOmega »

Vote: SirWario

Mainly because Rage Against the Machine is awesome.
ChaosOmega
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #100 (isolation #1) » Wed Aug 08, 2007 3:50 pm

Post by ChaosOmega »

FOS: discordian algorithm
discordian algorithm wrote:SPAG is a scummy
active player I would like to see at -1 to lynch.
Emphasis mine. You want an active player at L-1 this early? I agree that he's suspicious, but he's talking, he's giving us information, there's no reason to lynch him yet. Also, talking about alts, other active games he's in, I agree that you're seeming to be distracting. Speaking of which, FOS: SPAG. I would just think you're a newb, but you said you had prior experience. In which case, you're acting very suspicious. Frequent vote hopping, agreeing with others right behind them, attempting to look town. I'd vote for either of you, but it would put either of you at L-2.
ChaosOmega
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #113 (isolation #2) » Thu Aug 09, 2007 8:48 am

Post by ChaosOmega »

He didn't comdemn lurking. Now you're just putting words in his mouth.

unvote, vote SPAG

That puts him at L-2.
ChaosOmega
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #131 (isolation #3) » Tue Aug 14, 2007 4:37 am

Post by ChaosOmega »

vote ojpower

You've made 2 posts all game: a random vote, and a hammer right after SPAG went to L-1.
Is it any wonder things seem so awry? We swim in a sea of confusion and don't have to think to survive, so nobody listens!
ChaosOmega
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #187 (isolation #4) » Sun Aug 19, 2007 1:47 am

Post by ChaosOmega »

I'm just letting everyone know, I am leaving for college in about 2 hours. I will not have computer access anywhere from a few hours to a few days, with me getting it back on Wednesday at the absolute latest.
Is it any wonder things seem so awry? We swim in a sea of confusion and don't have to think to survive, so nobody listens!
ChaosOmega
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #200 (isolation #5) » Sun Aug 19, 2007 2:56 pm

Post by ChaosOmega »

Why did he wait until now? Maybe because you didn't start posting until now. If you'd look back, you'd see he put his initial day 2 vote on you because of what you did. There isn't much point putting a vote on someone who doesn't seem to be there, and he went after someone who was posting actively and acting suspiciously.

Oh, and if you don't think what you did day 1 was scummy (2 posts, a random and a hammer with no explanation), I don't know what to tell you.

(Oh, and by the way, I'm back. I will be very busy the next few days, but I should be able to post.)
ChaosOmega
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #235 (isolation #6) » Mon Aug 27, 2007 6:02 am

Post by ChaosOmega »

unvote, vote Polter

I'd rather see DeathSauce get lynched (even though it was through no actions of his own), but I'd rather have a Polter lynch over no lynch at all.
ChaosOmega
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #269 (isolation #7) » Tue Aug 28, 2007 1:09 pm

Post by ChaosOmega »

Zindaras wrote:I think ChaosOmega's vote here is far scummier than DeathSauce's. I can live with DeathSauce's argument. Self-preservation is natural.
If anything, DeathSauce's vote is scummier. I move my vote to make sure a no-lynch occurs. I would much rather have DeathSauce lynched, but I'll take Polter over no one. Right after he sees there's backing for someone else to get lynched, he moves his vote to it. His argument boils down to:
DeathSauce wrote:Polter and I had the same number of votes, so in an effort to save my own skin before the deadline I switched my vote to him.
But when you voted, it wasn't the same number of votes. I voted about 2 hours beforehand.

vote: Deathsauce

I can get back to voting my #1 suspect. Also, as soon as you replaced into the game, you made a forceful attack on someone whom at the time was under scrutiny. It looked like you were just trying to push the focus on someone already under attack.
ChaosOmega
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #306 (isolation #8) » Tue Sep 04, 2007 9:39 am

Post by ChaosOmega »

vote: Roach

You might as well be saying "I'm not going to help you guys because I wasn't here, and I'm not going to bother to reread."

You're trying to wait and see? There's 12 whole pages of posts for you to look through and form some opinions.
ChaosOmega
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #320 (isolation #9) » Wed Sep 05, 2007 3:42 pm

Post by ChaosOmega »

Definite scum? But I do have to agree with your very convincing argument.[/sarcasm]

You were also suspicious of SirWario, with your main reason being:
Roach wrote:Right now I'm leaning towards a SW lynch because he is forcing me to talk.
What? You find it suspicious to want people who are under suspicion to speak? Also, all of the people you are suspicious of have posted saying they want input from you. Coincidence?
ChaosOmega
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #352 (isolation #10) » Mon Sep 10, 2007 9:35 am

Post by ChaosOmega »

unvote, Vote: discordian algorithm

Well, you're here, now you're just not answering suspicions against you. Maybe a little more pressure will help that.
ChaosOmega
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #368 (isolation #11) » Mon Sep 17, 2007 6:22 am

Post by ChaosOmega »

I'm about in the same position as Xdaamno, in that I'd rather have DA lynched over no one. I'd rather have Roach lynched, though.
ChaosOmega
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #374 (isolation #12) » Wed Sep 19, 2007 10:31 am

Post by ChaosOmega »

Bah.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”