UltimaAvalon
Vote: UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon

Post Post #213 (isolation #0) » Mon Jun 18, 2007 5:23 pm

Post by UltimaAvalon »

Ok, I'm here.

I'd like to mention that I neiether got an initial PM or a prod, and just now found this game. Much apologies.

I'm reading the whole thing. from my skimming it looks like we're trying to elect a director?

I'll try and see how fast I can read 9 pages
AlyG: If he's not a joke account then what is he? He starts bandwagons on himself and insults other people.
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon

Post Post #215 (isolation #1) » Tue Jun 19, 2007 1:37 am

Post by UltimaAvalon »

I'm just posting my thoughts as they evolve during my read through.

Guardian, I'm honored you name me second choice, but I don't think I have too great a grasp on this setup to be director, but I don't think I quite grasp this setup enough to do well. I don't mind being Deputy, however, as by the time the director dies, I'll probably have a much better understanding of how everything works, and will feel much more comfortable in the position

I dont quite agree with Yos's plan of primarily hunting scum in the beginning. Not only does it detract from this game's unique setup, but it could also leave us in a position where we may realize we're losing the Jack Bauer side of the Town Win Condition, and it's too late to do anything.
Xdaamno wrote:I say we give the intelligent players the roles least useful to the terrorists and most useful to the town so they can't screw us over that bad if they're scum
You obviously missed the part that says Don't put terrorists here, or they'll mess up the town. Analysts can falsify reports, liaisons can cancel their jobs at the last minute, Field Agent Bodyguards can abandon their post so their scum buddies can kill the crucial operative, and go on to assassinate someone else

Which is an issue that I don't think has been brought up or stated in the first post. Does the Director give a job and assignment, or does a Field Agent choose between Guarding someone or assassinating? Everyone seems convinced the Director contrls absolutely everything, but I've seen nothing to confirm this. I'd also like to know if Position assignments will be made public or private. Otherwise this whole "we need bodyguards protecting X Role" is bunk, as the only person we know is what role is The Director.

I do, kind of sort of, like Xdaamno's immediate revelation of info idea, but good scum will have had plenty of time deciding how to much up the information to Town's disadvantage. An hour (3 Days) is more than enough to make up a false report from Jack Bauer, and even less is needed for a scum cop to tell Town that a townie isn't.

Possible Yogurt and Guardian connection aside, I really don't like this statement
YogurtBandit wrote:Vote:Guardian

But only if I get to be Liason. Razz
Votes For Favors FTL

Alarm on Guardian. Although I don't quite agree with Yos's plans, I don't like Guardian saying, "You're scummy for campaigning for Director, because I want to be Director."Especially since Guardian has said "I want to be Director." When Yos hasn't

And another tun around. Guardian presents a position setup similar to the one I was thinking, with emphasis on Liasons, with their useful powers, and gets points for bringin up the White House's wonderful power of making things go faster, whiich is great in deadline games. I don't think we need 4 though. 2 or 3 sound better. Should probably move 1 or 2 to crypto and/or SIA

I don't like Korran, but it's probably for the same reason that I hate Newbie Games, so I'll ignore the fact that I don't like him for now.

I like Korran even less now for being emotional and letting Xdaamno pressure him into unvoting. More newbness but newb traits that I just hate.

CrashTextDummie calls for prods after lurking himself. Doesn't post much, but I like what he says when he does. Million Dollar Question FTW.
Korran wrote:Hey my name's not K
Yes it is

DICTATOR!!!!

Answering CTD's questions
1. What do you think the most important role (besides Director) is?
Crypto's, most likely, seeing as everything goes to and out of them
2. Which player would you like to see in that position?
Not sure. I'm more concerned about who gets the Dictator seat
3. Which player do you trust least?
Korran
4. What role, if any, would you like assigned to that player?
I can't answer this. To be honest, I'd rather not give him a position at all, even though everything seems vital At the moment

I wasn't a big fan of the Guardian-Korran-Yogurt group theory's, but Guardian to suggest putting them both in Crypto is....unthinkable. What the hell dude?

Interesting that Yos wouldsuggest Guardian as Deputy, seeing as how Guardian was throwing scummy comments at him......interesting indeed

And there's the prod alert(That I didn't get)

And enter two of the lurkers.
Albert wrote:Not receiving roles really screwed us over
QFT

I really don't like Korran....did I mention that already?

Wait....when did Guardian say he didn't get a role PM? Holy crap....To be honest, to me, that makes him look a bit more scummy.....Xdaamno was kidding, Guardian said he wasn't. I really don't want to re-read this in that new light, so I'll just keep it in mind.

More mindless babeling and complaining about lack of any PM whatsoever....yakkety yak yak yak

OK....where the hell did CDB go? He hasn't said a thing since Yos and CTD first started talking about how many of what role should we have.

Actually, now that I've read a bit, I don't think I would mind being Director much. However, it seems Yos is the most likely to be voted into the chair, and he is much more experienced than I. CTD is another great choice, but I'm thinking Directors should be more active. He says he wasn't lurking, that he was watching the game, but there;s nothing to show for it.

But, with the Deadline in a week, I'll go ahead and
I'd vote for Yos, but that'll end the hour, and I just got here

PLEASE NO MORE YOS VOTES! GIVE US NEWCOMMERS THE OPPURTUNITY TO CONTRIBUTE!

Here. Have a Vote Count
7 Yosarian(CDB, EyceKing, Spambot, Yosarian, Albert, Korran)
3 Guardian(Guardian, YogurtBandit)
2 CTD(CTD, Xdaamno)
1 Albert(Off The Mark)
1 UltimaAvalon(UltimaAvalon)

Not voting:
Spambot
AlyG: If he's not a joke account then what is he? He starts bandwagons on himself and insults other people.
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon

Post Post #216 (isolation #2) » Tue Jun 19, 2007 1:38 am

Post by UltimaAvalon »

EBWOP: Because I can't count

Here. Have a Vote Count
6 Yosarian(CDB, EyceKing, Spambot, Yosarian, Albert, Korran)
3 Guardian(Guardian, YogurtBandit)
2 CTD(CTD, Xdaamno)
1 Albert(Off The Mark)
1 UltimaAvalon(UltimaAvalon)

Not voting:
Spambot
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon

Post Post #319 (isolation #3) » Tue Jun 19, 2007 1:29 pm

Post by UltimaAvalon »

Oh come on...I go to bed and yall generate like...5 new pages?
Xdaamno wrote:I'm actually interested in a few opinions of myself
You're avatar is from N Game. I have no qualms against you good sir. any ill suspiscions of you I have are based on early, dynamic, yet relentless attacks on a man who pings both sides of my scumdar.
CTD wrote:I know both Albert B. Rampage and UltimaAvalon are playing other games in Coney Island, and think there is a distinct possibility that at least one of the late-comers did not post deliberately to set up this townie claim.
I wasn't in any other Coney Island games until yesterday, when BM sent my role in Chinese New Year Mafia, and saw this game whilst looking for it. But enough of that. I agree that 3 people borders on the unlikely of people strategically lurking and inconveniently ignorant.
CTD wrote:If the town tells the bodyguard to protect person X, he has no choice but to comply. If the guy he protected dies, we lynch him.
And then we still lose a vital person, and all the progress on whatever he was working on.

XD and Korran, either quit your bickering or get a divorce plzkthx

I just sort of noticed that Guardian objected Yos's idea of a cop investigation on him would be a waste of time, as he's town, but if he's Director, he wants an investigation on Yos.......

A wag of my finger to the guy who wants Yos to be a bodyguard. Shame on you.

Another wag of my finger to the fellow who said White House liaisons are useless. They make things go faster and throw money at people. This is always good

@ the whole Crypto/SIA/CIA code falsifying thing. The way I see it is that terrorists must know the code. When a scum SIA or CIA gets a code, he can change it to whatever he wants.
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon

Post Post #322 (isolation #4) » Tue Jun 19, 2007 2:21 pm

Post by UltimaAvalon »

Mod: Give Spambot receives a Win-flavored Cookie
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon

Post Post #330 (isolation #5) » Tue Jun 19, 2007 4:53 pm

Post by UltimaAvalon »

Korran, you seem to be missing a key point in Mafia games, which may be the main cause of your misery. NOBODY trusts ANYTHING that ANYBODY says. At this point, there are a few people who know exactly WHO is scum and WHO isn't, and thats THE SCUM. The point of the game is to take what everybody has said and what actions have been taken to reach a consensus on who is MOST LIKELY TO BE SCUM. Right now NO ACTIONS HAVE BEEN TAKEN so we have no way to determine WHO is TOWN and WHO is SCUM. These are the things yo learn in the Newb games, and thats where you should've started, not sign up for 3 Newb games and a game with a crazy setup that sounds interesting cus its named after your favorite show. The sooner you learn this, the sooner we can quit listening to your newb whining and get on with the game.
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon

Post Post #336 (isolation #6) » Tue Jun 19, 2007 6:34 pm

Post by UltimaAvalon »

Korran wrote: I think it is very confusing,But I will get used to it.I think Guardian should be director

I don't know I just feel like guardian should!!!

Well I don't really know you people so I just chose Guardian!!

Well you are the only person I have seen before so thats why I chose you and reading through the posts made you seem like a great leader.

oh I meant from this game.Everygame I play somebody bloody is always suspecting me of bad when I never have been!!!!

FINE!!!!UNVOTE!!!!! I won't choose anyone then!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tHank you

Hey my name's not K

Why not??

All I did is vote for him because he was the only one I sort of knew.I don't know who is the best to be director.to me it could be anyone.

Who to vote for,who to vote for?

Hey cool one person trusts me.

Well since Guardian's not gonna be director I'm going to get a crappy job so I don't give a shit who is director.It makes no difference to me

You post a lot Alberto

Fuck you if you don't beleive me nobody ever does.I wish I never found this fucking site!!

I meant every damn game evryone on everysite I play this at nobody beleives me.Ok

Good to see That only two people trust anything I say.

What I mean Is that there are only two people that aren't completely against me.
Just a summary of your posts. We're not all completely against you, we just want you to play. Contribute. This emotional garbage just doesn't fly dude. No we're not going to trust you or let you do anything important if we don't think you're competent enough to play Mafia in the first place, and writing one-line, uninformative, emotional garbage doesn't help us any.
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon

Post Post #340 (isolation #7) » Tue Jun 19, 2007 10:15 pm

Post by UltimaAvalon »

Albert wrote:Translation of the above:

Get replaced or get bent.
I didn't say that. Heck, I
want
to see Korran stay and get better at this, cus thats what this is all about. All he needs to do is change his attitude and make posts that actually contribute something, thats all.

This is the way I see the set-up, and I'm not saying who I would be put in these places, because I've only had 2 days while yall have had a week+. Also, this assumes that Positions are not given publicly, as I never got an answer on that

Director
Deputy
CIA
SIA
Field Agentx2
Cryptox3
Liaison(White House)
Liaison(FBI)
Liaison(NSA)

Created to try and balance between helping us and helping Jack Bauer, cus let's face it. Scum have more opportunities to win than Town. In order to win Town has to kill all the terrorists or have Jack disarm the bomb, while Scum have to kill Town, Kill Jack, or wait for the bomb to go off. We don't know when and how Jack Bauer will need our help, so its good to be balanced in the beginning. I'll listen to critiques of this plan before considering who should go in what position.
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon

Post Post #359 (isolation #8) » Wed Jun 20, 2007 11:15 am

Post by UltimaAvalon »

For the rest of the game. After the White House has made the FBI go faster, he can then make the NSA guy go faster. (NSA looks to be another SIA) 4 hours later, we have two speedy departments. Sureit only shortens it by an hour, and it takes 4 hours to do, but thats gota pay off eventually. 8 hours is only 1/3 of the game after all
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon

Post Post #365 (isolation #9) » Wed Jun 20, 2007 7:03 pm

Post by UltimaAvalon »

Director: UltimaAvalon - Word
Deputy: CTD - It was between Guardian and CTD, and I'm not liking Guardian, even though he supports the White House liaison plan

CIA: XDaamno - I agree with Yos that a cop should be someone who is already hunting for scums. It makes sense.

SIA: ???

Field Agent: Off TheMark
Field Agent: Korran

One FA Willing to convince us he's town he'll do whatever we say, and one so willing to prove himself he'll do whatever we say. Win-win situation

Crypto: Albert
Crypto: ChannelDelBird - I've only seen a little bit of CDB (Outside of this game) but he seems to be someone who knows what he's doing.
Crypto: ???

Liaison(FBI): Yos - Yos's setups seem to be geared more toward finding scum than helping Bauer, and thats dangerous. Here, he gets to find his scum, but it'll take him longer as a liaison than as CIA

Liaison(White House): Guardian - Just seems fitting to me to put the #1 Proponent of the White House Plan into the White House

Liaison(NSA): ??? - NSA is essentially another SIA, but with abilities that can also help Jack Bauer, which we may need.

Unplaced people:
Eyceking
Spambot
Yogurt
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon

Post Post #420 (isolation #10) » Fri Jun 22, 2007 12:11 pm

Post by UltimaAvalon »

Albert wrote:Anyway, my plan is to have 3 players of completely unsure alignment as cryptos and 2 players of completely unsure alignment as SIAs so the scum won't know exactly who the information will be sent to.
That's a terrible plan. Suppose we wind up with one scum SIA and one scum crypto. The scum SIA would send false info to the not scum crypto, and the not scum SIA would have a 50% chance of sending to the scum crypto, since a crypto can only receive one code at a time, and one is now busy, who would falsify his report.
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon

Post Post #429 (isolation #11) » Fri Jun 22, 2007 8:05 pm

Post by UltimaAvalon »

Vote: Yosarian2
I don't know why everyone is moving to Guardian. Now that Yos as adapted the White House Liaison plan, he's a much better choice at this point than Guardian....although with Guardian in charge I get the Deputy position.....

Bah, Yosarian FTW.

By the way, the only reason I did any campaigning at all was so I can keep my record of first vote a self vote every game. I knew I had no chance of making Director after coming in this late.
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon

Post Post #481 (isolation #12) » Thu Jun 28, 2007 1:07 am

Post by UltimaAvalon »

Holy Crap...is it just me or is the 3rd post brand new?

Re-reading the SIA role, it seems SIA doesn't only choose from one of the 12 players, but from the 10 Suspected Terrorist factions as well. This means right now me and FA have 22 targets and we must choose 1 to monitor.
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon

Post Post #504 (isolation #13) » Thu Jun 28, 2007 8:46 am

Post by UltimaAvalon »

You wont get investigation results tonight Xd. You're the liaison. It takes you 4 hours to get anything done. And no, whoever you capture will not be taken permanently. If you die, Director can make someone else be the FBI Liaison, and they can release them, if deemed necessary.

Eyeceking: Put pressure on the FBI
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon

Post Post #507 (isolation #14) » Thu Jun 28, 2007 9:19 am

Post by UltimaAvalon »

@.@

Wow. Raise your hand if you don't know what to do with your free time
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon

Post Post #630 (isolation #15) » Tue Jul 03, 2007 1:01 pm

Post by UltimaAvalon »

@Xd and OTM
Quit yer bitchin. All I see here is the bickering of an old married couple.

@Yos
It makes no sense that in this day and age, a ship exploding in the middle of the ocean limits the cause to a local group. Just because it happened in the Indian Ocean, doesn't mean it could've only been a Middle-Eastern Terrorist Group, especially since that narrows it from 10 to 2 in the 2nd hour.

@All you people worrying about quick deadlines and scum killing
The difference between town and scum is they know who town is. We know nothing. I say we let the scum act first, since they have the same time restraints we do. Unless we get some condemning evidence, or a cop result. Something tangible
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon

Post Post #677 (isolation #16) » Wed Jul 04, 2007 9:10 am

Post by UltimaAvalon »

Xdaamno wrote:Thanks for your brilliant input. IGMEOY as a OTM/Ultima pairing for trying to make me feel embarrased by attacking him.
I was talking to both of you, and you both should be embarrassed.
Off the Mark wrote:Talk about a useless investigation - the Jefferson memorial? Next time try something with - you know - important people in it, instead of a tourist site.
Important people can be moved. Choice of targets has nothing to do with who is in them, but what they represent. The Jefferson Monument is a symbol of our freedom, as it houses the Declaration of Independence. Lincln Memorial represents ourunity as a country, etc. etc. Its all about symbolism. Also, we're talking about a NUCLEAR BOMB. When nukes go off, everything is destroyed and everyone dies, it doesn't really matter where its placed, except for that nice symbolism thing.
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon

Post Post #699 (isolation #17) » Thu Jul 05, 2007 3:20 am

Post by UltimaAvalon »

Um...calling someone in his office just means now Yos can talk to him vis PMs and stuff...what would that have to do with Yos getting his computer hacked?
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon

Post Post #702 (isolation #18) » Thu Jul 05, 2007 5:37 am

Post by UltimaAvalon »

You really don't know much about computers YB. You don't have to be anywhere near the physical computer to hack it, especially with a network as big as the CTU's. By the look of it, however, none of the positions have anything to do with Email and personnel files, which Yos said was the target. SIA's would be the closest, monitoring something as vague as "outgoing transmissions." Only other ones are Field Agents and Counterintelligence Agents, but both of those involve phone use. (Field Agents Wiretap and CIA dudes pull phone records) And I didn't look at the liaisons, as we won't know what their actions did until hour 5.
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon

Post Post #762 (isolation #19) » Sat Jul 07, 2007 4:09 pm

Post by UltimaAvalon »

Xd, you should really consider calming down. He wasn't insinuating anything, he was just reporting what he decrypted. And I doubt you can read his thoughts from the other side of the internet. Seriously...chill pill, man.
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon

Post Post #796 (isolation #20) » Mon Jul 09, 2007 5:38 pm

Post by UltimaAvalon »

I can see why one would agree with CTD, but I've seen townies say the same thing Spambot did, so I'm gonna hold my vote until we get lynch power again.

I'll have little to no internet access between now and Saturday. Have fun, please don't replace
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon

Post Post #924 (isolation #21) » Sat Jul 14, 2007 2:48 pm

Post by UltimaAvalon »

We'd need 3 Field Agents who are obviously Town, which sux, cus we still need those obviously town people to do the important stuff, like intercept transmissions, investigate people, and decode transmissions.
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon

Post Post #953 (isolation #22) » Mon Jul 16, 2007 11:02 am

Post by UltimaAvalon »

In regards to the argument at hand, I agree with sme of the things Guardian says, and some of the things Yos says.

I disagree with a lot of Guardian's plans, particularly the removal of SIAs and Cryptos. Taking away SIAs is a bad idea. Agencies take hours to do anything, so they'll have only be able to complete about 4 or 5 actions throughout the entire game, while SIAs have been receiving stuff every hour on the hour. We SIAs can monitor Terrorists as well as players. Your idea to monitor the Deputy isn't that great an idea, because it only monitors signals between the player and mod. There's more than one scum, so it doesn't have to be the deputy that sends the kill orders or other scum things to mod, especially if he knows he's being watched.

Yes, the hacking of Yos's computer is a convenient excuse if he's scum, but I don't see a way to prove whether it really has been hacked one way or the other, and I'm willing to take Yos's word for it. Most of Yos's ideas are sound and helpful to town. One reason I believe it was truly hacked is he didn't just say "Oh gee, my computer was hacked, look at all the bad stuff happening." He first warned us that an attempted hack took place. This alerted us to the problem, and gave monitoring roles time to act before anything bad happened. IF he was scum, or if the hack really idn't happen, I don't think he would've done this.

One way I do agree with Guardian is his "Don't lynch for the sake of lynching" argument. We should only lynch to kill scum, not because we feel pressured to lynch someone.
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon

Post Post #957 (isolation #23) » Mon Jul 16, 2007 12:16 pm

Post by UltimaAvalon »

Um....Is it just me, or have Albert's last three or four posts just given off really weird....vibes?

What was that Salam Alayku business? And what makes you think we can lynch every hour? (Cus...guess what. We can't.)
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon

Post Post #967 (isolation #24) » Mon Jul 16, 2007 5:00 pm

Post by UltimaAvalon »

I believe mod said that they were not completed, but not sure. Let me go look
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon

Post Post #1022 (isolation #25) » Wed Jul 18, 2007 4:08 pm

Post by UltimaAvalon »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:
Off the Mark wrote:^^^ that makes no sense, man
QFT
Albert, you're not allowed to QFT that when you still need to explain some of the things you've said that make no sense, man.
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon

Post Post #1029 (isolation #26) » Wed Jul 18, 2007 8:28 pm

Post by UltimaAvalon »

I've been meaning to ask this for a while, mostly because my ego and I are good friends and enjoy helping each other out, and I think now is a good opportunity to now that we're on the subject of whether or not Guardian knows who is Town and who isn't.
Guardian wrote:UA, Albert, and OTM seem like they've got to be town to me though.

I think UA is likely pro-town.

knows what he's doing, and is probably town:

UltimaAvalon

UA is most townlie,

Korran is obv town too, as is UA. Dont lynch them please.

UA should be in an investigative role -- CIA or FBI. The man is town.

I still think UA or CTD would be better cops, as they are more pro-town looking.
Here's my question. First, let us assume that I
wasn't
one of the three latecomers. Why do you think I'm town?
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon

Post Post #1031 (isolation #27) » Wed Jul 18, 2007 9:13 pm

Post by UltimaAvalon »

I also said it was relevant to the topic at hand.
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon

Post Post #1039 (isolation #28) » Thu Jul 19, 2007 1:27 pm

Post by UltimaAvalon »

I've never used my late coming as an alibi, and specifically avoided doing so when I did jump in, as opposed to Albert and OTM spending two pages to say "Yup, we're town, no doubt about it. Please don't ever accuse us ever or you're stupid."
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon

Post Post #1075 (isolation #29) » Fri Jul 20, 2007 10:50 am

Post by UltimaAvalon »

Please? More importantly, he's
my
Crypto, and he needs to give us his findings

Vote: Albert
Satisfied?
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon

Post Post #1119 (isolation #30) » Mon Jul 23, 2007 11:43 am

Post by UltimaAvalon »

I monitored Yos as soon as he said that someone ATTEMPTED to hack his computer. When his computer was actually hacked, I caught it. Happy?
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon

Post Post #1121 (isolation #31) » Mon Jul 23, 2007 11:46 am

Post by UltimaAvalon »

Also, seriously, get a new crypto. If Spambot is the only trusted one at this point, it defeats the purpose of having 2, and now the poor guy is backed up on stuff
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon

Post Post #1158 (isolation #32) » Tue Jul 24, 2007 12:55 pm

Post by UltimaAvalon »

Heya PJ

1.) How do you know the first attempt failed? Link the post, please.
Yos2 Post: 694 4/5/07 wrote:I was just told by the mod that someone here at CTU just tried to hack into the director's personal computer, and specifically into the director's e-mail and personell file.
2.) How could scum try twice in a row so soon? If they tried Hour 3 and failed (which indicates me it took 3 hours of waiting time), how come they got another full shot in 1 hour?
Thats actually a really good question...

3.) How much, if any, information did the scum get through this 'hacking'?
As far as we know, they were only able to send orders as if they were Yos, thus creating the whole muckup with the investigative roles and such.

4.) Does it matter that the orders were sent out "in your name"? Is there a way to trace this? [Note: I have not fully absorbed all the roles yet, I should get to that]
Why yes, and it was traced, by me, and according to Spambot, all was done by him
PJ wrote:I was chose to investigate him before switching off the FBI Liaison job, which indicates to me that at the very least, the person in charge of my role found him to be scummy.
No, your action was cancelled as soon as your role was changed.
PJ wrote:Um. Doesn't the first post say you're also a Crypto? Or is that outdated?
He doesn't want to be crypto, especially since FA quit using him and chose to send transmissions to Spambot instead
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon

Post Post #1173 (isolation #33) » Tue Jul 24, 2007 4:39 pm

Post by UltimaAvalon »

Happens when yall post at exactly the same time.

I really see a strong connection between Albert and Guardian. I'm only speculating, but I believe Guardian claiming he never got a role PM, and Albert's lateness could've been planned from the beginning, while unbeknownst to them, there were one or two others who truely did not know the game existed, thus making theirs all the more believable. This is why Albert continually used his lateness as a crutch in the beginning, and why Guardian has unwavering faith in the latecomers.
Albert wrote:only scum don't want confirmed townies.
Right, because scum are bound by honor to not lie about whether or not they got a role pm. Also, Scum do want confirmed townies, because confirmed townies can be buddied up to by absolutly everybody before and after they die.

Also, how many times are we going to see Guardian say "Oh gee, I guess I should re-read"
"Gah, I need to re-read"
"Perhaps scum will jump out at him if I do a re-read"

Seriously

Hey Mod. !VC plzkthx
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon

Post Post #1189 (isolation #34) » Wed Jul 25, 2007 12:30 am

Post by UltimaAvalon »

ARB wrote:I call bullshit on UA.
My. What a compelling and all-doubt-removing rebuttal. Care to let us know why, after all the sense you've made lately, why I'm the one who spews cow feces from various orifices?
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon

Post Post #1194 (isolation #35) » Wed Jul 25, 2007 1:31 am

Post by UltimaAvalon »

How does putting people in the Field Agent Position lessen suspicion?
The monkeys inside UA's head wrote:Well, we must either lynch Eyceking or Albert, and Albert is much scummier to me I think
But wait. Albert is a Field Agent.
Oh is he? Hmm. That lowers his suspicion level dramatically. Lets lynch Eyceking
"Hooray!"
Ya....doesn't work that way.

Also, no, it isn't 100% certain that all 3 of us are town. I'm sure scum was quite overjoyed to find one or two people to latch on after the first prods were given out, and the three latecomers announced their arrivals
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon

Post Post #1215 (isolation #36) » Wed Jul 25, 2007 4:18 am

Post by UltimaAvalon »

Ladies and gentlemen, I bring you Albert B. Rampage.

Point 1
Albert B. Rampage wrote:Dude, the terrorists don't know where Jack is.
Albert insists terrorists are in the dark as to Jack's whereabouts.

Point 2
Albert B. Rampage wrote:you wouldn't go after me if you were town
Albert insists Yos is scum.

If the Director (The person who tells Jack where to go) is scum, then the terrorists know EXACTLY where Jack is. Albert, you are in violation of Wizard's Ninth Rule: "A contradiction cannot exist in reality. Not in part, nor in whole." Is Yos Scum? If so, why don't the terrorists know where he is? hy do you know in the first place? I'd hand you a shovel, but I don't see how your going to dig your hole any deeper
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon

Post Post #1218 (isolation #37) » Wed Jul 25, 2007 4:21 am

Post by UltimaAvalon »

This quotes were all on the same page, less than an hour apart from each other, so its not like its out of context or anything
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon

Post Post #1225 (isolation #38) » Wed Jul 25, 2007 4:40 am

Post by UltimaAvalon »

Albert B. Foolish wrote:However, if Yosarian is being monitored, he cannot make such an order
Of course he can. Like you said, Spambot is receiving transmissions from both SIAs now, much to my disapproval, as now poor Spambot is backlogged on transmissions, and is probably going back and forth between me and FA.

Which reminds me. FA. You gonna switch to Kinetic when the change is made? Cus I'd rather keep Spambot as my crypto-bitch, but will change if you don't care for Kinetic too much.
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon

Post Post #1229 (isolation #39) » Wed Jul 25, 2007 4:48 am

Post by UltimaAvalon »

I think Spam said she (He? I'm still not certain on FA's gender. Damn female avatar) was monitoring CTD
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon

Post Post #1278 (isolation #40) » Wed Jul 25, 2007 11:13 am

Post by UltimaAvalon »

Somebody tell me why I should vote for FA, because PJ is the only one thats given a real reason and its still minor compares to Guardian's actions
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon

Post Post #1283 (isolation #41) » Wed Jul 25, 2007 12:44 pm

Post by UltimaAvalon »

The first point is irrelevant, as, I believe,
all
townies are PM-less townies, and would've been a waste of time in a deadlined game. Remember, Hour 0 was only supposed to last a week.

Agreeing with a bandwagon is scummy now? Well, maybe I should keep my vote on Albert then.

Maybe its because I've been roleplaying for a while, but I can generally see past it and read the important parts. Mind, it is slightly annoying, but there's nothing wrong with a little flavor

And last but not least: I'm sorry, but the only thing I've seen FA do thats detrimental to town is backlogging my crypto-bitch, but that'll be alleviated in an hour anyway
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon

Post Post #1291 (isolation #42) » Wed Jul 25, 2007 1:33 pm

Post by UltimaAvalon »

Vote: Guardian
No one convinced me to do otherwise.
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon

Post Post #1306 (isolation #43) » Wed Jul 25, 2007 2:00 pm

Post by UltimaAvalon »

Oh great. Now people jump on the Albert Wagon
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon

Post Post #1311 (isolation #44) » Wed Jul 25, 2007 2:02 pm

Post by UltimaAvalon »

Desperate Scum wrote:put people are idiots

The point of people are stupid is to iterate the fact that people will believe a lie, either because they want it to be true, or because they're afraid it to be true. But there is no counter to Wizard's First Rule. Which is the lie, which is the truth? You could be Town, your pleads be truth, however, people are afraid that you could be scum, or simply want you to be scum, and so vote you to alleviate their fears, and to let them believe they are doing the right thing. At the same time, the reverse could be true. You are scum, but people want to believe your pleas, or are afraid what happens when they mislynch again. This is why Wizard's First Rule is so dangerous, as no one can really know the truth until its revealed. Until then, people will believe the lie, whichever it is, and claim it to be the truth
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon

Post Post #1313 (isolation #45) » Wed Jul 25, 2007 2:05 pm

Post by UltimaAvalon »

So long as the lynch isn't on you?
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon

Post Post #1318 (isolation #46) » Wed Jul 25, 2007 2:10 pm

Post by UltimaAvalon »

we NEED a lynch to preserve our lynches
How? How is a mislynch better than a no lynch, especially when, after supposed mislynch, we can't lynch again for another 4-5 hours (I forget the number right off hand) If you truely are town, we either lynch you, lose a townie, and have 3 lynches left, or not lynch you, and still have three lynches left
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon

Post Post #1322 (isolation #47) » Wed Jul 25, 2007 2:26 pm

Post by UltimaAvalon »

Ugh. I'm going back to my Albert vote now. Nice and comfy place it is.

Vote: Albert
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon

Post Post #1327 (isolation #48) » Wed Jul 25, 2007 2:57 pm

Post by UltimaAvalon »

Well, those three were the ony positions that have a long time restriction on their actions. SIA s and Cryptos do their business every hour on the hour. only two ideas I can think of is they wanted to put CTD in a useless role, or they hoped we wouldn't believe the hack story and kill Yos, and make sure a scum would ascend to Director afterwards. The second idea, however, assumes Guardian is town, and CTD is scum, however, so I'm going with the first one
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon

Post Post #1330 (isolation #49) » Wed Jul 25, 2007 3:04 pm

Post by UltimaAvalon »

UA gets carried away with his emotions and is incapable of reasoning properly
Disagreeing with people != inability to reason. Also, when do I use emotion?
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon

Post Post #1337 (isolation #50) » Wed Jul 25, 2007 3:09 pm

Post by UltimaAvalon »

Lmao you fell for that ?

Both CTD and Xdaamo were investigating Yos, killing Xdaamo wouldn't do shit.
Link worked fine for me
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon

Post Post #1343 (isolation #51) » Wed Jul 25, 2007 3:12 pm

Post by UltimaAvalon »

And while we're on the subject of getting Albert to explain weird things, here's another gem that never got clarified
Albert wrote:/sign

As-Salamu Alaykum, my brother
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon

Post Post #1394 (isolation #52) » Wed Jul 25, 2007 5:26 pm

Post by UltimaAvalon »

Guardian, if you vote FA, I'll hammer him, for the sake of lynching. I still don't see the argument against him, but I don't see any other options
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon

Post Post #1396 (isolation #53) » Wed Jul 25, 2007 5:30 pm

Post by UltimaAvalon »

hmm...really? I judged based on who was named in the vote count. Who still isnt voting?
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon

Post Post #1398 (isolation #54) » Wed Jul 25, 2007 5:31 pm

Post by UltimaAvalon »

Eyceking isn't. Anyone else?
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon

Post Post #1400 (isolation #55) » Wed Jul 25, 2007 5:32 pm

Post by UltimaAvalon »

no, I meant I counted 9 people still here, and thus, it woulda been 5
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon

Post Post #1402 (isolation #56) » Wed Jul 25, 2007 5:33 pm

Post by UltimaAvalon »

Well, I like hammering people, you see
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon

Post Post #1407 (isolation #57) » Wed Jul 25, 2007 5:42 pm

Post by UltimaAvalon »

I'll sign off when the hour ends. You're not getting rid of me that easily
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon

Post Post #1423 (isolation #58) » Wed Jul 25, 2007 6:13 pm

Post by UltimaAvalon »

1:30, which timezone, I wonder. does the hour end in 15 minutes? and hour? 2?
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon

Post Post #1428 (isolation #59) » Wed Jul 25, 2007 6:16 pm

Post by UltimaAvalon »

Thats my cue

Vote: FrozenAtlantic

Good night everybody
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon

Post Post #1431 (isolation #60) » Wed Jul 25, 2007 6:20 pm

Post by UltimaAvalon »

You knew it was gonna happen before it happened. besides, we got 10 minutes left and no one else is here. What could've happened?
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon

Post Post #1435 (isolation #61) » Wed Jul 25, 2007 6:22 pm

Post by UltimaAvalon »

Hey...we filled up 10 pages today. Awesome.
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon

Post Post #1442 (isolation #62) » Wed Jul 25, 2007 6:30 pm

Post by UltimaAvalon »

If EST, 5 minutes, I thought it was board time though, which is 1 hour
Well, if it was board time, it'd still be two hours for me, as the board is set to GMT - 6, because I'm too lazy to fix it
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon

Post Post #1445 (isolation #63) » Wed Jul 25, 2007 6:33 pm

Post by UltimaAvalon »

Yos2 wrote:All kinds of stuff. Boys we like, Interior Decorating, Ways to fix our hair, Feelings, Celebrity Stuff, Talk about you guys behind yalls back, whether or not we should be Bulemic...you know...girl stuff

What?.....I'm tired. I can make fun of you two if I want
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon

Post Post #1447 (isolation #64) » Wed Jul 25, 2007 6:35 pm

Post by UltimaAvalon »

Pooky the Super Special Awesome Mod Of Cool wrote:I will have lynchscene up soonish.
Good. I'll go make popcorn.
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon

Post Post #1450 (isolation #65) » Wed Jul 25, 2007 6:36 pm

Post by UltimaAvalon »

Damn....now I regret having never visited the office
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon

Post Post #1453 (isolation #66) » Wed Jul 25, 2007 6:40 pm

Post by UltimaAvalon »

Yos Wins
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon

Post Post #1473 (isolation #67) » Thu Jul 26, 2007 2:27 am

Post by UltimaAvalon »

Oh Jesus, you guys got busy after I slept...

On the one hand, I still like my Guardian -> Albert connection. On the other hand, OTMs death puts in perspective that if he was town, Perhaps Albert is too. The main reason I believed one, if not both, were scum, was because as soon as Pooky said the prods were coming, them two came. But you might have noticed that it took a little longer for UA to come

Because I never got my prod

If I never got a prod, did they? Perhaps they came under the threat of a prod,rather than the prod itself

But OTM is Town. The prods came, and I'm just unlucky.

On that note, here's a list, because everybody likes lists

People who need to die

Guardian
Albert
People who are super special awesome

Kinetic
Yos2
Spambot, I guess. You need to be more active, cryptobitch, or I'll dump you in the street for Kinetic

Ibs could scum, but she used to be CTD
PJ could be town, but he used to be Eyceking. On the other hand, Yos said he's been providing a lot of ideas and stuff, and getting Pooky to spill the beans on role stuff

We have 15 hours left, we have no idea where the bomb is, and now we know that, for all we know, it could be in the bottom of the Potomac River, and we have no clue which group is responsible, but that may be because we've been doing it backwards. Rather than looking for the bomb, we need to find out who is doing all this, use the fun interrogating and killing of terrorists to make them tell us where the bomb is, then do whats necessary to disarm it.
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon

Post Post #1476 (isolation #68) » Thu Jul 26, 2007 3:21 am

Post by UltimaAvalon »

Albert wrote:OTM was the only person that was guaranteed town
Interesting. We haven't had any cop investigations yet, so why OTM? Or are you referring to the latecomer incident? If so, then why aren't all three of us confirmed?
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon

Post Post #1487 (isolation #69) » Thu Jul 26, 2007 9:20 pm

Post by UltimaAvalon »

So we've gone back to the idea of Guardian being scum. Seeing as there's 8 of us, and we haven't lost yet, that means theres 3 scum

That being said, I'd like to see a scum list from everybody stating who the three scum are most likely to be and why

UltimaAvalon's Super Special Awesome Scumlist

Guardian - I really would've liked him dead yesterday, but not only was that wagon losing speed, but FA wasn't doing anything to defend himself, so we had to make do with what we had. That being said
For President. Or Lynchee....whichever title you prefer

PJ - Yes, he's new, and hes asking a lot of questions a digging a lot of dirt out of Pooky, and thats great, but that doesn't change who you replaced, Eyceking, a man who, in a game that has of 1000 pages of content, has contributed a scant 45, voted YB for almost no reason, and had little remorse that the FBI and CountIntelligence jobs weren't completed. In fact, he was overjoyed, because now he was the FBI Agent. Go him. PJ's offering of content on how to set us up the bomb win condition could very well be a mask to make up for Eyceking's shortcomings, when its too late to win that way anyway. Face it. If Guardian is town, or if we lynch someone else for any reason, we lose

Albert/Spambot - I'm torn here. On the one hand, Albert is just....whack. But the latecoming thing could mean he's town. I still want to doubt it, but OTM's townie-ness makes me second question that one. I also don't want to think my crypto-bitch is scum...I mean he had to make cryptologist somehow. But there was a lot of people throwing scum fingers at him for reasons that I don't quite understand, and I can't see Kinetic, Yos, or CTD as scum
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon

Post Post #1496 (isolation #70) » Sat Jul 28, 2007 10:25 pm

Post by UltimaAvalon »

Just to note, I meant to have Eyceking tied with Spambot in my scumlist.
PJ wrote:Korran (just checked) had a "scant" 47 posts.
Korran came in late ( though not as late as the three) and was replaced early, yet was still able to make more posts than someone who'd been present until recently.
PJ wrote:CDB had less than that (likely even when combined with FA's post count)
CDB was replaced before Korran was
PJ wrote:Saying EyceKing voted for "very little reason" is also incorrect - he placed the initial FoS
I never saw the FoS, I only saw Post 697 (I don't know how to link to a post) which was made after Albert had called for Yogurt's lynch.
PJ wrote:I very much disagree that EK was 'overjoyed' to be put into a new position...Furthermore, do you think it's necessary to "show remorse" when something bad happens to the town?
Bad wording. Let me show you what I'm trying to point out
CTD wrote:I have to say, Yos, that was some shitty timing.
Xd wrote:So that freezes my Yos investigationp
Guardian wrote:Yos -- did you order this??
Now for Eyceking
Eyceking wrote:Cool, FBI, FREEZE!
......ya
Ibs wrote:I'm also noting a slight connection between him and Spambot. In the earlier Spambot wagon, UA went out of his way to voice that he wouldn't be voting for Spambot
Spambot is the crypto I've been using since hour 3. I don't think it would look good if I keep using him, while, at the same time, casting my vote on him. Thus, Spambot has my trust. I just...you know....wish he would post more
Ibs wrote:I'd like to mention that UA is beginning to pull the 'I didn't get a PM' card himself now that OTM has shown up town, which doesn't sit right with me, especially when UA was one of the people who was originally saying that it wasn't proof.
I will not play the "Oh Noez, whare iz mae PM?" card. Ever. OTMs death shook my faith on Albert's predicament a little, but I will not stoop to the level of screaming "Omigosh, but I was one of the late guys, I'm so totally town" for any reason.
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon

Post Post #1499 (isolation #71) » Sat Jul 28, 2007 11:17 pm

Post by UltimaAvalon »

I find Eyceking scummy mostly due to gut, not anything concrete. It doesn't sit well with me at all that someone with that low of a post count could have stayed in the game as long as he did, with little to no scrutiny about it, and it never sat well, with me that he posted as if he didn't care at all that something so dire had happened.

But like I said, its mostly gut, little concrete, but I'm not the sort of person who ignores his gut, or backs down when opposed by someone who's much better at Mafia than I.
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon

Post Post #1501 (isolation #72) » Sun Jul 29, 2007 12:37 am

Post by UltimaAvalon »

PJ wrote:So you figured you'd just toss some stuff together and try to call me scummy instead of simply saying "I suspect PJ/EK on gut" , and that nobody would notice? And by doing so make it appear like you actually had something 'concrete' on me when in fact you did not?
I tried, rather than saying it was gut and leaving it at that, to point out the things that gave me the gut feeling. Maybe others would obtain the same feelings, or, if nothing else, see where I'm coming from. A much better outlook than had I just said "gut".
But while I'm asking questions, here's a fun question: who do you think has gotten the least scrutiny in the game? The second least? The third least?
Off the top of my head:

Me - I don't believe I've gotten so much as an FoS the entire game

Eyceking - caught some flak after the hacking, but no one says much against him until recently

CTD - Also caught flak for being made Deputy Director by 1337 h4xz0rz
it's a question of whether you have anything to back you up - and specifically, whether or not you fabricated 'scumtells'
And I've noticed you seem to be hanging on to these things you call 'scumtells', and use them as a shield. Like no attacks work unless they are the proper and agreed upon 'scumtells'. Thats why I don't use em. Any one of them could probably be a towntell under the right circumstances. That and it just adds another excuse to metagame, which I don't care much for
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon

Post Post #1513 (isolation #73) » Tue Jul 31, 2007 8:50 pm

Post by UltimaAvalon »

Hour 11? Where's Anix when you need him?

This whole business of Spambot confirming, of course, assumes that both Ibs and Kinetic are town, so none of them can falsify the code.
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon

Post Post #1572 (isolation #74) » Wed Aug 01, 2007 7:31 am

Post by UltimaAvalon »

Actually, now that I think about it, if we had one town investigator and one scum investigator, it woulda looked mighty suspicious if only one of them was changed by the hacking
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon

Post Post #1578 (isolation #75) » Wed Aug 01, 2007 7:53 am

Post by UltimaAvalon »

PJ wrote:Question for you: when do you think Ibaesha could (as scum) falsify results? Do you think she has to say what she wants the result to say the moment she asks for an "investigation" - or by the time she sends her "result" to be decrypted?
Once the investigation is complete, mod asks if you want to change the code before sending it to cryptologist of choice. That being said, a town investigator has no idea what the result is at all, so changing the code would be nothing short of chaotic. A scum investgator, however, already knows the alignment of the investigated, and can modify or not, depending on what he wants the cryptologist to see.
Yosarian2 wrote:
UltimaAvalon wrote:Actually, now that I think about it, if we had one town investigator and one scum investigator, it woulda looked mighty suspicious if only one of them was changed by the hacking
Yeah, but they could have just killed off the town investigator instead of hacking then, right?
Point. However, they also messed up the White House speedymafier thingy
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon

Post Post #1607 (isolation #76) » Wed Aug 01, 2007 5:32 pm

Post by UltimaAvalon »

my favorite part
Guardian wrote:yos
spambot
ctd-> ibby
eyceking -> PJ
albert
korran -> kinetic
UA
Notice both Yos and I are on opposite ends of the spectrum
UA & Yos are town
10 minutes later wrote:Yosarain2 and UA as scum???
I'm not getting off btw. Everytime UA changes his vote, a townie dies
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon

Post Post #1671 (isolation #77) » Thu Aug 02, 2007 9:42 pm

Post by UltimaAvalon »

Guardian wrote:if you [Kinetic] come up town, then Spambot is town, and there were 2 scum in the game
Heres the bottom line Guardian cannot determine who the scum on his wagon is, because there are no scum on his wagon. Of the 4 people not voting him, 3 are scum, and 1 is cautious townie. Guardian is scum. Albert is scum. Either Ibby or PJ is scum. He's pointing fingers at absolutely everyone, hoping to God that someone believes at least one word he says, and I'm not reading his Self-PBPA, but thats probably because I already know what it will say the whole time. Look here, this is nothing but helpful to town, look how reasonable this sounds, how can I be scum after saying this, blah blah blah blah blah.
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon

Post Post #1676 (isolation #78) » Fri Aug 03, 2007 12:13 am

Post by UltimaAvalon »

Guardian, the only reason you're alive right now is because the scum are not, and will not vote you, as it would mean the death of a scum and we'd no longer be at Lylo. But the scum are patient. They can hold us hostage here at Lylo for the entirety of the game, and still win, so voting a townie isn't important to them right now. Keeping their brethren alive is.
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon

Post Post #1678 (isolation #79) » Fri Aug 03, 2007 1:27 am

Post by UltimaAvalon »

What the hell is with you and Albert with making deals and bets? It's foolish. Stop it.

And that doesn't prove me wrong. All that does is prove my point that scum don't need to be on anyones bandwagon today to win tomorow.
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon

Post Post #1692 (isolation #80) » Fri Aug 03, 2007 3:15 am

Post by UltimaAvalon »

Kill the scum, kill it dead, eh?

I think I'm looking forward to next hour. The way things are going now, thats when we'll all find the answers
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon

Post Post #1696 (isolation #81) » Fri Aug 03, 2007 3:48 am

Post by UltimaAvalon »

Everything is scummy, isn't it Ibs? Over defending oneself is scummy, not defending enough is scummy, not being concerned about whether oneself will die is scummy, whining and crying and pleading town to believe one is scummy...

It's not that I'm worried about being quicklynched or not, its that I really don't care if I'm lynched at all or not

Also, Guardian? You're not allowed to QFT something you said. Shame on you
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon

Post Post #1714 (isolation #82) » Fri Aug 03, 2007 12:49 pm

Post by UltimaAvalon »

Oh no, now Guardian is voting me for the same reasons I voted FA. But we remember how well that worked out, don't we?
Ibs wrote:I agree with PJ wholeheartedly about UA and think he's a scumbag needing to die.
PJ wrote:DIESUCKDIE.
Ok

Unvote

Come and get me
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon

Post Post #1716 (isolation #83) » Fri Aug 03, 2007 1:05 pm

Post by UltimaAvalon »

sunnavabitch, I miscounted

Unvote: UltimaAvalon

All right, now I really don't care. Yall can kill me now if yall want. Let me know how it goes

Guardian and Albert are still scum
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon

Post Post #1775 (isolation #84) » Sat Aug 04, 2007 12:09 pm

Post by UltimaAvalon »

All things considered, I wouldn't mind playing this again. Maybe next time town won't go around chopping each others heads off. Maybe.
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon

Post Post #1777 (isolation #85) » Sat Aug 04, 2007 5:24 pm

Post by UltimaAvalon »

So....is that it? Game over? The end? Where was the bomb? Which terrorist group was responsible?

WHERES MY DEATH SCENE!
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon

Post Post #1791 (isolation #86) » Mon Aug 06, 2007 11:45 am

Post by UltimaAvalon »

I am amighty mountain that will not be moved by little things like truth and logic and whatnot

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”