Mini 429: Planar Chaos Mafia- Finally over (thanks ABR!)

Nocmen
Nocmen
meep meep
Nocmen
meep meep
meep meep

Post Post #488 (isolation #0) » Sat Jul 14, 2007 9:50 am

Post by Nocmen »

Hello all. I am replacing in. Read coming up once I come back from dinner, so sometime later tonight. I will also state my opinion once that time comes.
Nocmen
Nocmen
meep meep
Nocmen
meep meep
meep meep

Post Post #489 (isolation #1) » Sun Jul 15, 2007 1:39 pm

Post by Nocmen »

Ok, time for a read through of the thread, and my opinions on what I have seen here so far.

I would want to criticize and become suspicious of TSQ for his playing the start of the game hostile, but because I sort of took his place I know he wouldnt need to act like that (as a role restriction), and I dont agree either with his false use of Day Vig (which I will announce now straight up was just a ploy used by TSQ for what ever reason he did).

BeHappyNewYear starts attacking TSQ for being condescending. I dont understand why insulting people (aside from the fact that they are insults) would be a scum tell. Looking on the opposite of that, it could have been scum just going and trying to find any reason to quick lynch TSQ (who had a few votes on him from the random stage at that point).
FoS: BeHappyNewYear
for bandwagoning with a bs reason.

It is unlikely just from this, but I need to put this in case someone trys to pull it as a ploy later in the game. Post 84, Yamahako mentions that a townie will never need to lie. While true most of the time, I felt that I should point this out, in case Yamahako would want to use it as backup saying "I was town the whole time, why would I go against my own post?". Actually, this is just WIFOM.

Yamahako also says his posistion is to "vote people who act the way you did" (referring to TSQ, post 89). Yet this is right after he backed down against TSQ and did not end up voting for him. More WIFOM?

DeanWinchester's post 100 brings up something that could possibly help if it comes down to a name claim game (even though I bet the scum will have some safe claims). He mentions scouring PC for cards that could represent a possible Jester. As shown by the death last night, Teferi was from TS, and not PC directly. So I may be guessing that DeanWinchester's role is from PC.

Once again, more possible WIFOM from experience. Ecto and Anix have a childish fight, and this could be one scum against one town, both trying to get the argument in order to form a bandwagon on the other. Or, it could be scum distancing via a fight. Same goes with the Anix-Quagmire going against each other.

I dont like Aelyn's post 156.
Aelyn wrote:EBWOP: I am paying attention and reading up, but I always prefer to stay relatively quiet day one as long as there's some conversation going on.
Why are you avoiding being a part of the conversation? This doesnt hold well when connected to the fact that you voted Cephir for lurking just the post before that.

Im not sure what was lost in the crash that happened either, so Ill pretend that nothing really happened there.

Yamahako votes CPE for no reason, and when criticized for it switches to TSQ...

Post 215: Cavane doesnt think Quag is scum. Could it be that hes saying that as a slight protection to his scum buddy? I hard it find to belive you wouldnt be suspicious of Quagmire after his constant pushes of Anix, even though it is much past random voting at this point.

252: I agree completly with TSQ's points here (and not just because of the fact that I am in his place).
FoS:Ectomancer

Ecto and TSQ here have basically had a quarrel about their points in the game. I dont like how Ecto feels that he does not have to defend himself from this, and throws out more points which I do not agree with. This makes the second disagreement, but this one does not have the possibility of it being two scum distancing each other. TSQ's post mentioned how Ecto danced around the attacks on him, and threw out more, which Ecto did exactly in post 299.

Ecto in post 325 starts to agree with TSQ, though I personally see this as a subtle way of removing more attacks on him (by agreeing and not risking being seen as even more suspicious).

I dont like how Yamahako also plays off trying to boost up Ecto by saying he isnt a good defender. This is usually a play that I could see a pair of scum doing.

FoS: Dean Winchester
as well as Ecto again, both for jumping on the Ceph bandwagon at the final stretch of Day 1, with reasons that really arent fully there (or I missed them).

This ends Day 1. I will add another post later with my opinions on Day 2 (and how they are reflective of my suspicion from Day 1).
Nocmen
Nocmen
meep meep
Nocmen
meep meep
meep meep

Post Post #490 (isolation #2) » Sun Jul 15, 2007 3:43 pm

Post by Nocmen »

Hmm...so now we go on to Day 2, and we lost Kison (which I already knew from originally skimming the thread even before I did the thorough reading of Day 1.

Seemed like a good idea for the scum to kill Kison, as he didnt have any major enemies (or enemies with the scum that would make people suspicious of them if Kison died).

Im not sure if Quag is taking advantage of Anix getting RB'd Day 2 as his reason behind the vote still from yesterday, or knows something as well about the "block".

Anix seems to me like slipped up about something, and I really dont like how he was acting as if he was trying to get the RBer to reveal themselves.

Though the claim of three people being roleblocked... Im not buying all three. Quag, mind telling us how you were blocked?

Theres many things bothering me, but I enjoy how there are many different possbilities of what could be happening here (like the possibility involving Quag).

I will not vote for now.
Nocmen
Nocmen
meep meep
Nocmen
meep meep
meep meep

Post Post #493 (isolation #3) » Mon Jul 16, 2007 6:09 am

Post by Nocmen »

Would the roles always be based on their names? I mean, I wouldn't see Teferi as being the name investigator. He would seem more to me as a rolebocker of some sort.
Nocmen
Nocmen
meep meep
Nocmen
meep meep
meep meep

Post Post #494 (isolation #4) » Mon Jul 16, 2007 10:11 am

Post by Nocmen »

Well...I was looking through cards, when I have a good idea of what happened last night.

Someone here is Ith, High Arcanist. They used their ability on Quag last night, which could explain why everyone was confused. However, I dont agree with someone becoming Ovinized, but that could be another roleblocker doing something.

Im still trying to figure out which character would have something to do with Teferi's death.

And I still do think there is room for many safe claims the scum could use. There are 28 legendary creatures combined between Time Spiral and Planar Chaos (and 37 if you include those "Timeshifted"). There arent many that can be thrown out, because there could be townies in many roles (such as Crovax being lynched yesterday).

This puts us in a predicament, as I do feel a name claim would hurt the town much more than the scum. Such a shame that we had to lose the person who investigated names last night (though, much like Teferi havign the name investigation ability, the scum might not have been so obvious).
Nocmen
Nocmen
meep meep
Nocmen
meep meep
meep meep

Post Post #497 (isolation #5) » Tue Jul 17, 2007 3:09 am

Post by Nocmen »

Why don't you try to figure out whats going on then?
Nocmen
Nocmen
meep meep
Nocmen
meep meep
meep meep

Post Post #501 (isolation #6) » Wed Jul 18, 2007 4:58 am

Post by Nocmen »

I feel very uneasy with Cavane feeling much safer now that I have come around. Im not too sure about Dean either, but Cavane seems to me as a larger threat at the moment.

Vote:Cavane
Nocmen
Nocmen
meep meep
Nocmen
meep meep
meep meep

Post Post #502 (isolation #7) » Wed Jul 18, 2007 4:59 am

Post by Nocmen »

EBWODP: Also, I don't think Cavane's arguments against Dean hold too much, as I wouldn't really call Yama's move much of a trap.
Nocmen
Nocmen
meep meep
Nocmen
meep meep
meep meep

Post Post #504 (isolation #8) » Wed Jul 18, 2007 8:10 am

Post by Nocmen »

I know that you have more based on Dean, but this line just really stood out to me.
Cavane wrote:Therefore, I will
Unvote Quagmire
and reconsider my position, since the replacement is among us.
To me, it sounded as if you were releived that I was here, but also possibly paranoid that I would go after you. It seems like a false sense of confidence, and I am not really buying it.
Nocmen
Nocmen
meep meep
Nocmen
meep meep
meep meep

Post Post #510 (isolation #9) » Thu Jul 19, 2007 3:57 am

Post by Nocmen »

FoS: Dean and Quag

Dean, for what now looks he is just jumping on the bandwagon, and Quag, who is trying to play stupid (which from past experience doesn't work that great in Mafia).
Nocmen
Nocmen
meep meep
Nocmen
meep meep
meep meep

Post Post #523 (isolation #10) » Fri Jul 20, 2007 11:53 am

Post by Nocmen »

I agree that Dean needs to explain stuff, but I also think that Dean and Yama should stop blaming each other with questions, and ask what they were asked. I am as interested as Ecto is to get the reasoning behind Dean, and I will agree with Dean I want to know more about what Yama meant with his trap (because if there was a response, I missed it).
Nocmen
Nocmen
meep meep
Nocmen
meep meep
meep meep

Post Post #537 (isolation #11) » Sat Jul 28, 2007 8:35 am

Post by Nocmen »

I think he meant weak there Yama.

Also, cpe...want to discuss more than 1 word posts such as "hi?" and "rwar"?
Nocmen
Nocmen
meep meep
Nocmen
meep meep
meep meep

Post Post #554 (isolation #12) » Wed Aug 01, 2007 9:56 am

Post by Nocmen »

I hope not. Mod did post on this site Monday
Nocmen
Nocmen
meep meep
Nocmen
meep meep
meep meep

Post Post #555 (isolation #13) » Wed Aug 01, 2007 9:57 am

Post by Nocmen »

EBWODP: He also hasnt posted in this thread though since July 14th, when I replaced in...
Nocmen
Nocmen
meep meep
Nocmen
meep meep
meep meep

Post Post #561 (isolation #14) » Thu Aug 02, 2007 1:04 pm

Post by Nocmen »

OMG ITS THE MOD!!!!?!?!
Nocmen
Nocmen
meep meep
Nocmen
meep meep
meep meep

Post Post #572 (isolation #15) » Wed Aug 08, 2007 7:38 am

Post by Nocmen »

Being as I am the one also voting for him Quag, no.
Nocmen
Nocmen
meep meep
Nocmen
meep meep
meep meep

Post Post #606 (isolation #16) » Thu Aug 23, 2007 9:19 am

Post by Nocmen »

I want to hear from Dean as well we can't do that, so I'm not going to blindly run in there.
Vote: Replace
Nocmen
Nocmen
meep meep
Nocmen
meep meep
meep meep

Post Post #646 (isolation #17) » Fri Sep 14, 2007 5:08 am

Post by Nocmen »

screw this, this day has gone long enough.

Vote: Cavane
Nocmen
Nocmen
meep meep
Nocmen
meep meep
meep meep

Post Post #656 (isolation #18) » Sun Sep 23, 2007 11:28 am

Post by Nocmen »

I told you Cavane was scum. Or did I?
Nocmen
Nocmen
meep meep
Nocmen
meep meep
meep meep

Post Post #662 (isolation #19) » Sun Sep 23, 2007 1:18 pm

Post by Nocmen »

Vote:Albert
for not paying attention to who he was replacing, sort of hinting that he hasnt read.
Nocmen
Nocmen
meep meep
Nocmen
meep meep
meep meep

Post Post #702 (isolation #20) » Tue Oct 02, 2007 7:53 am

Post by Nocmen »

And why would you be looking my way?
Nocmen
Nocmen
meep meep
Nocmen
meep meep
meep meep

Post Post #704 (isolation #21) » Tue Oct 02, 2007 9:46 am

Post by Nocmen »

I suppose I can also say I'm fine for claiming.
Nocmen
Nocmen
meep meep
Nocmen
meep meep
meep meep

Post Post #717 (isolation #22) » Thu Oct 04, 2007 11:38 pm

Post by Nocmen »

I am Red-Green because I am Stonebrow. I had an abiltiy that let me live through the first attempt on my life. Night 1, while my former player was in this role, He was attacked by a shady figure with a blade, using this ability. The person I replaced (thestatusquo) even tryed to see if anyone targetted him in the chaos that happened with the maze the first Night.
Nocmen
Nocmen
meep meep
Nocmen
meep meep
meep meep

Post Post #720 (isolation #23) » Sun Oct 07, 2007 6:11 am

Post by Nocmen »

Yea...I don't buy this sliver crap.
Vote: creampuffeater
Nocmen
Nocmen
meep meep
Nocmen
meep meep
meep meep

Post Post #726 (isolation #24) » Sat Oct 13, 2007 10:34 am

Post by Nocmen »

So ...this is a predicament that I really don't know what to go with from here. A couple things I want to give out:

Someone attacked me Night 1, which triggered my one-shot NK immunity. Kison also died that night, and I think we have 2 killers still on the loose, one more mafia and the other killer from night 1.

Also, Lowell, I want to know who you targetted last night. I think we can use that to find one of the killers.
Nocmen
Nocmen
meep meep
Nocmen
meep meep
meep meep

Post Post #728 (isolation #25) » Sat Oct 13, 2007 10:46 am

Post by Nocmen »

AniX, how did your result go? I think I know what is going on here, and colors can confirm what I am thinking.
Nocmen
Nocmen
meep meep
Nocmen
meep meep
meep meep

Post Post #731 (isolation #26) » Sun Oct 14, 2007 1:58 am

Post by Nocmen »

It's Ecto and Quagmire that it comes down to then.
Nocmen
Nocmen
meep meep
Nocmen
meep meep
meep meep

Post Post #739 (isolation #27) » Mon Oct 15, 2007 7:47 am

Post by Nocmen »

good fucking job guys, you lynched town again.
Nocmen
Nocmen
meep meep
Nocmen
meep meep
meep meep

Post Post #791 (isolation #28) » Tue Feb 12, 2008 11:20 am

Post by Nocmen »

Well....
Nocmen
Nocmen
meep meep
Nocmen
meep meep
meep meep

Post Post #808 (isolation #29) » Mon Feb 18, 2008 10:44 am

Post by Nocmen »

About time it ended. Here is a post I have had typed up for months, that was written right when I died.

I knew I was town going into Day 5. My theory was that there were 5 people left: me, AniX, Lowell, Ecto, and Quag. I was town, and I pretty much had AniX guaranteed as town because of him being able to find my colors correctly. Lowell I believed was town as well, because the High Arcanist ability would work fine with the events that happened last night. That would leave Quagmire and Ecto as the two killers. How did I know there were two killers? Simple, one killed Kison night 1. The other tryed to kill me and failed, as I got a PM saying someone did try to attack me with a blade, but I lived due to my ability. So someone had to kill Kison as well as someone else trying to kill me. Unless Kison died from some other pro-town way, but I'm not sure how that could happen.
Nocmen
Nocmen
meep meep
Nocmen
meep meep
meep meep

Post Post #812 (isolation #30) » Tue Feb 19, 2008 5:24 am

Post by Nocmen »

Yea, it was a nice salvage, I thought we lost when I was lynched, but you did pull it off.
Nocmen
Nocmen
meep meep
Nocmen
meep meep
meep meep

Post Post #816 (isolation #31) » Wed Feb 20, 2008 8:32 am

Post by Nocmen »

So...no one took my comments into consideration that I said before I was lynched? I was spot on...

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”