ibaesha
ibaesha
Too Townie
ibaesha
Too Townie
Too Townie

Post Post #1089 (isolation #0) » Fri Jul 20, 2007 11:12 pm

Post by ibaesha »

PJ wrote:No worries bringing me "up to speed"; I'd rather read through the game on my own time than have somebody tell me their version of events.
Same here. However:
I'm replacing CTD. I did get a chance to speak with him about the game before he went on vacation so I know his general thoughts on some things and will be keeping that much in mind while I read along. Also, because of this, until I do my readthrough, my vote will be staying where he left it. (Despite the fact that I'd find it so much more fun to just lynch FA without having to read 40 + pages :P)
ibaesha
ibaesha
Too Townie
ibaesha
Too Townie
Too Townie

Post Post #1126 (isolation #1) » Mon Jul 23, 2007 12:02 pm

Post by ibaesha »

Checking in:

I'm still trying to catch up. I'm up to page 11. And also trying to keep up with the current posts, which are rather confusing to me having not read what led up to now yet.

It would be nice if you all held off on lynching until I'm caught up.
ibaesha
ibaesha
Too Townie
ibaesha
Too Townie
Too Townie

Post Post #1137 (isolation #2) » Tue Jul 24, 2007 8:18 am

Post by ibaesha »

I have the next two days off of work and plan to be fully caught up within those two days. That should be enough time to lynch someone before deadline, I believe.

While it's been a consistent theme for Guardian since the start of the game to mistrust and cast suspicion on more experienced players, I find his latest post somewhat scummy. While he suggests the possibility of more experienced players in scum roles has him concerned, it's interesting that he fails completely to see the other side of the coin. More experienced players in town roles can also be extremely helpful to the town. It makes me wonder what Guardian is really worried about.

In addition to the above, I will state that Guardian is my #1 suspect from the first 11 pages and I completely see why my predeccessor chose him as his first investigation. The sheer number of times Guardian stated 'I am town' was the primary thing that caught my attention. The other is this consistent theme of his as mentioned above. While I understand that mafia is a game of suspicion, immediately trying to cast suspicion on experienced players for simply that raises my eyebrow.
ibaesha
ibaesha
Too Townie
ibaesha
Too Townie
Too Townie

Post Post #1144 (isolation #3) » Tue Jul 24, 2007 11:57 am

Post by ibaesha »

Guardian wrote:Woah -- Ibby -- while I disagree with the constant theme bit, if you find that I have been doing that all game, why do you only find this instance of it scummy??
I don't 'only' find this instance scummy. It simply added to my other suspicions from reading the first 11 pages. You did read my post in it's entirety didn't you? And why would you disagree with it being consistant theme of yours? Did you not start off the game with stating suspicions of the most experienced players? Aren't you doing it again now?
Guardian wrote: That being said, I am not even "casting suspicion" on you here -- I want you watched closely. Are you uncomfortable with that?
In my mind, saying IGMEOY is about equal to a FoS so it is casting suspicion. Perhaps it's an opinion, but there it is. And no I'm not uncomfortable with being watched closely. I expect it, it's a part of mafia. Does it appear that I'm attempting to fly under the radar? I don't think so.
Guardian wrote:Eh, the good scum side of the coin worries me more. That's why I said IGMEOY, I don't want to be duped by great scum. If you are great town, it will show by your finding scum for us.
A healthy dose of paranoia I'll give you, but assuming all experienced players are naturally great scum is also a fallacy. I certainly wouldn't put myself in that category. As far as me (or anyone) being great town showing by finding scum, that's also a fallacy. People who are great town players can also be wrong on occasion and being wrong doesn't make someone scum. Just like being right doesn't make someone town. That said, I'll do my best to hunt some scum even if I am rusty after being away from mafia for the last 10 months.
Guardian wrote:I repeat, if you are town, it will show. In the meanwhile, I am going to watch you closely. mmmk?
Really? Doesn't that contradict your worry that you'll be duped by 'great scum'? Just sayin'.
Guardian wrote:Not losing to good scum...?
Or being caught by good town if you are scum. ;)

As for the rest of your post. I'm not ready to lynch anyone (including you) until I finish reading the game in its entirety. I do find that the healthy dose of paranoia you show in one area (experienced players) is completely absent when you're willing to essentially clear a full SIX people as town. Metagaming the entire first post/PM thing is a dangerous avenue to take, IMO. I know that it's been explained how any of those people could've manipulated the situation to make themselves look innocent.

Now then I still have about 30 pages to read, which I'll get to within the next couple days as I've said.
ibaesha
ibaesha
Too Townie
ibaesha
Too Townie
Too Townie

Post Post #1179 (isolation #4) » Tue Jul 24, 2007 6:26 pm

Post by ibaesha »

^^ PJ makes Ibby look lazy.
ibaesha
ibaesha
Too Townie
ibaesha
Too Townie
Too Townie

Post Post #1245 (isolation #5) » Wed Jul 25, 2007 6:47 am

Post by ibaesha »

Reading currently.

Yos, will you invite me into your office please?
ibaesha
ibaesha
Too Townie
ibaesha
Too Townie
Too Townie

Post Post #1269 (isolation #6) » Wed Jul 25, 2007 9:52 am

Post by ibaesha »

I am up to page 23. And while I understand the pressure we're under to get a lynch in before the deadline, I -am- going to read the entire game before throwing my vote around willy nilly. As I said in my first post, since I was able to talk to CTD before he went on vacation, I am trusting his judgement (his vote on Spambot) until I can make informed judgement of my own.
Off the Mark wrote:All 3 of you (Ibby, UA, and PJ) please vote for Guardian or FA if you care at all about town winning this game.
No, I will make an informed vote if I care at all about the town winning this game.
ibaesha
ibaesha
Too Townie
ibaesha
Too Townie
Too Townie

Post Post #1280 (isolation #7) » Wed Jul 25, 2007 11:27 am

Post by ibaesha »

I'm keeping an eye on the clock as I read. I will make a decision before the deadline. I'm up to page 37 right now and if I had to make a choice between Guardian and FA, it would be FA.

While I don't necessarily like/agree with some of Guardian's play, I do feel that he has genuinely been trying to help the town. The appeals to emotion throughout somewhat bother me - this recent event isn't the first time he's gone on about being replaced. At this point I tend to believe it's more frustrated town than squirming scum.

As for FA - while the rp thing is cool or whatever, most of it is just fluff and I have difficulty determining what he's trying to say. That bothers me. Even with RP, there's a way to express oneself clearly. That said, the only thing clear to go off of with FA is his actions. The vote he placed on YB is highly suspect IMO (so is Spambot's FTR) because it seriously was nothing more than a jump onto a fast moving bandwagon. A bandwagon, mind you, that resulted in the lynch of a townie with amazingly little discussion in comparison to discussion of other topics.
ibaesha
ibaesha
Too Townie
ibaesha
Too Townie
Too Townie

Post Post #1332 (isolation #8) » Wed Jul 25, 2007 3:05 pm

Post by ibaesha »

Guardian: At the beginning of day 1 you voted for OTM (after proclaiming him town day 0) for ... supporting your bid for Director because you felt that he was only doing so in order to get appointed to crypto. You continued to say you were suspicious of him within your next few posts, then you made this post. How did OTM suddenly become not a priority?

Albert: I would like to know where the heck this post came from. 1. CTD did not investigate Yos. 2. The only purpose this would serve is to mislead the town towards anti-Yos feelings, who you were going after. Please explain what you were doing here and why.

FA: Please contribute to the discussion. I would like to know why you chose to watch 'The Brotherhood' specifically. If you've already said why in your rp way, please explain it again so us simpletons can understand. Also, do you have any other suspicions besides Guardian? I haven't seen much on that front from you and part of my problem with you is that I feel there's a lack of real content from you.
ibaesha
ibaesha
Too Townie
ibaesha
Too Townie
Too Townie

Post Post #1338 (isolation #9) » Wed Jul 25, 2007 3:10 pm

Post by ibaesha »

I did not mislink, but here's the quote:
Albert wrote:Both CTD and Xdaamo were investigating Yos, killing Xdaamo wouldn't do shit.
ibaesha
ibaesha
Too Townie
ibaesha
Too Townie
Too Townie

Post Post #1339 (isolation #10) » Wed Jul 25, 2007 3:12 pm

Post by ibaesha »

I have to go now. I will be back before deadline to place a vote. The answers to my questions will help with my decision.
ibaesha
ibaesha
Too Townie
ibaesha
Too Townie
Too Townie

Post Post #1426 (isolation #11) » Wed Jul 25, 2007 6:14 pm

Post by ibaesha »

I don't trust any of you.

Guardian: You say/do things I don't agree with at all, and my nature is to find people I don't agree with suspicious. Also, your appeals to emotion get downright silly. You need to stop with that, because it doesn't help you at all. I think there have been decent arguments made against you, which I agree with, but as I said before I still get a feeling you're genuinely -trying- to help. I have noted a possible link between you and OTM. Your vote and unvote and the back and forth between the two of you calling each other scum smells of possible scum distancing, and that is something I'm going to keep in mind. Mind you, I don't trust OTM much either which adds to my noting this possible connection.

Albert: Nice to see you actually contribute something more than one liners, but I think mostly all you've done with it is take the spotlight shining on you and attempt to shine it on Yos for something I'm not sure I disagree with Yos doing. I still dislike your attempts at being misleading to the town in your fervor to 'bust' Yos and I didn't really get much from you when I questioned you on it.

FA: I still don't trust you. From my perspective, the RP is nothing more than confusing the issues and it really makes it unclear to me for the most part what you're trying to say. It's interesting to me that Yos has defended you and he and you have been grouped together by Albert and Guardian. The thing is, I don't necessarily think Yos is scum. However, I do know your cabability of buddying up to pro-town players as scum (and good ones at that). Your defense of Yos and attack on Guardian (which is actually pretty easy) accomplished exactly that.

So out of the 4 people I mistrust the most: FA, Guardian, OTM, and Albert - 3 of them are gunning for the other one. It's highly doubtful that all three are scum in this scenario. And despite a lot of behavior I dislike, I think Guardian is least likely of the three to be scum. I won't be voting for him. Albert, I'm still unsure of and I think that his sudden wagon really hasn't given us enough time to see him under pressure. Voting for OTM isn't really an option atm, and mostly what I have on him is gut and a major disapproval of his telling me to vote without reading the game. That leaves FA. Yosarian seems to think FA isn't that suspicious, which scares me to be honest. With connections being made between our director and someone I find to be suspicious, I think it best to find out his alignment. It will also tell me more about the people who have pushed his wagon, regardless of his alignment.

unvote:vote FA
ibaesha
ibaesha
Too Townie
ibaesha
Too Townie
Too Townie

Post Post #1429 (isolation #12) » Wed Jul 25, 2007 6:17 pm

Post by ibaesha »

In my rush to get that posted in time, I also forgot to mention...

Guardian and Albert did their best to speak their peace leading up to the deadline. FA hasn't said a word at this crucial moment. That also factored into my decision.
ibaesha
ibaesha
Too Townie
ibaesha
Too Townie
Too Townie

Post Post #1444 (isolation #13) » Wed Jul 25, 2007 6:32 pm

Post by ibaesha »

Guardian, you just don't know PJ. :D

And I talked to Yos for an hour. I don't think that the length of their conversation is much of an indicator, myself.
ibaesha
ibaesha
Too Townie
ibaesha
Too Townie
Too Townie

Post Post #1452 (isolation #14) » Wed Jul 25, 2007 6:40 pm

Post by ibaesha »

I taught PJ how to do hair.
ibaesha
ibaesha
Too Townie
ibaesha
Too Townie
Too Townie

Post Post #1463 (isolation #15) » Wed Jul 25, 2007 9:07 pm

Post by ibaesha »

I'm confused. Although I agree about OTM being probable scum.

PJ. How do you know that OTM isn't where he said? And you can kill people?

Sorry, I'm trying to get a grasp on the roles, but ehh.. I'm just glad CTD didn't get elected director. It'd be a horrible position for me.
ibaesha
ibaesha
Too Townie
ibaesha
Too Townie
Too Townie

Post Post #1466 (isolation #16) » Wed Jul 25, 2007 9:52 pm

Post by ibaesha »

I don't know what to think.

And PJ, if you're pro-town... look at the numbers. You being deaded, would be even worse for the town. It'd most likely lose us the game. I'm surprised you'd suggest such an action. Are you really thinking? Either you're not or you're scum. :(
Say it isn't so, PJ...
ibaesha
ibaesha
Too Townie
ibaesha
Too Townie
Too Townie

Post Post #1468 (isolation #17) » Wed Jul 25, 2007 10:28 pm

Post by ibaesha »

Okay, I guess I didn't get the whole what hours we lynch and mafia can kill. The mafia killed before we lynched so I thought that they'd be able to kill again before we got another lynch.

I'm not convinced you're scum over the mistake. I do find it suspicious, how could I not? However, I think that before anyone goes off and assassinates you we should discuss it. In fact, if Albert (the only other field agent) assassinates you without a discussion about it, I'd find that extremely scummy, especially if you were to come up town.

Anyways, essentially, we have a vig kill we can use. We -can't- lynch until hour 11 so, I'm thinking the best way to deal with your proposal is to just go on and vote to lynch someone, if everyone decides it's you, you can be vigged (assassinated, whatever).
ibaesha
ibaesha
Too Townie
ibaesha
Too Townie
Too Townie

Post Post #1485 (isolation #18) » Thu Jul 26, 2007 4:54 pm

Post by ibaesha »

Well since I've been proven wrong on 2 out of 4, I'm willing to conceed that my giving Guardian the benefit of the doubt was quite possibly a mistake as well. However, I doubt Guardian is the only scum. Albert might possibly be, but I am thinking that there's at least one scum who has been slipping under the radar or has been painted in a fairly pro-town light, and hasn't gotten a lot of notice. I am keeping in mind that CTD was fairly confident in his belief that spambot was scum, but I haven't really found much of anything in spambot's posts myself. Nothing to critique really. He's been pretty ... eh.. well blah.

I -do- have a question for Kinetic, though. Kinetic, you were very confident in your Guardian vote before deadline. You were also fairly confident in your belief that FA was not scum. Why did you change your vote from Guardian to FA, when at the time, Guardian was closer to a lynch? It seems an odd thing to do, IMO. Your vote change actually seemed to be the swing-point of both wagons yesterday.
ibaesha
ibaesha
Too Townie
ibaesha
Too Townie
Too Townie

Post Post #1491 (isolation #19) » Fri Jul 27, 2007 1:19 pm

Post by ibaesha »

It's probably easier for me to figure out who I think -isn't- scum, then who I think is. Therefore, my list will start with least likely scum and progress to most likely to be scum.

Most unlikely to be scum

Yosarian - Despite his reputation as 'hard to read', I feel that I generally have decent instincts when it comes to Yos. (So long as I don't second guess myself) I have felt a very pro-town vibe from Yos starting when I began reading the game, and it has continued throughout. I also felt very comfortable with him in our private conversation, which I think, due to the length of it, I would've gotten some indicator or feeling about him if he was scum.

EyceKing/PJ - I've gone over EyceKing's posts a couple of times and while there was a slight lack of them, there are also posts with decent content and contribution. In addition, those posts give me a more pro-town vibe than not. I think what stuck out the most pro-town for me about EyceKing was his day 0 behavior in regards to his voting for director. First he admits that he lacks knowledge about the players in the game, but felt voting for Yosarian (the person that there was a consensus of being best/brightest) was the right path to take. When he was accused of being a sheep, he defended his thought process behind that vote with what I felt was very pro-town reasoning. IE: Rather vote for someone who would be a strong pro-town leader and take the risk they might be scum for a bigger payoff. He later removed the vote, indicating to me he was still thinking through his decision, something I also find to be fairly pro-town. It also proves he wasn't being the 'sheep' he was accused of being earlier. I'll agree many of his posts lack in the way of hunting scum and seem to be more mechanics based. However, when he felt he had a concrete reasoning to FoS and vote, he did. I can't really find someone scummy for being wrong about a person, especially a person that got lynched for the very thing that EyceKing had voted him for.

On to the PJ part: PJ's entrance was pretty much exactly as I expected it would be. I fully disagree that he might've been trying to cover up EyceKing's shortcomings. PJ is always very contributive in any game he's in. Anyways, he immediately began looking for inconsistancies in play and possible scum. His observation of Albert's behavior before the hacking took place is one example of this. I think the most damning thing for PJ is the nearly disastrous error he made in the OTM assassination. I seriously don't think PJ would do this as scum, while WIFOM I suppose, I just can't see PJ making a major error and then saying 'Oops, I thought blah blah blah' if he were scum. Also, one thing I like about PJ is his latest response to UA. When replacing, it's easiest for scum to say 'don't blame me for the actions of my predeccessor, they were being an idiot' or something to that effect. The fact that PJ actually attempted to find reasoning behind his predeccessor's thinking and defend it is a more pro-town behavior than a scum behavior. To end, the three hour conversation with Yos to discuss how to find the bomb, etc, is something I can totally see a town PJ doing. The only way it might not be pro-town is if he was scum with Yos and I already said I don't think Yos is scum. I also don't think if they were scum planning, they'd throw it out in the open that they talked for such a length of time. Again, WIFOM-ish, but almost everything in mafia is.

Somewhat unlikely to be scum

Kinetic - Kinetic is not in the previous category because I'm slightly sketchy on him. While he answered my question about his vote change yesterday, I still find it odd. Especially because he says he was manipulated into the vote change. This statement strikes me as odd after his statements about not being so easily manipulated (as his predeccessor) when he joined the game. I also don't really like his last post, which feels somewhat like a fishing expedition to me. Besides those two things, I can't find much at fault with Kinetic's behavior and I find a certain lack of connection between him and other players, besides maybe Yos. I am not entirely dismissing him as possible scum, but I do find it unlikely.

Slightly unlikely to be scum

UA - Kinetic and UA are almost equal, but not quite. I trust UA less than I trust Kinetic. I don't necessarily have anything concrete here, but mostly a gut feeling. UA has slid through the game without hardly any scrutiny whatsoever. I also get a feeling of opportunism from him, as far as his voting yesterday is concerned. He was willing to vote any of the three top candidates and in fact did vote each of them one time. I'm also noting a slight connection between him and Spambot. In the earlier Spambot wagon, UA went out of his way to voice that he wouldn't be voting for Spambot. This isn't really huge evidence, but something I noted. Also, UA again today slightly defends Spambot, but doesn't really seem to want to fully commit to the defense. This indicates to me that he may be weakly trying to protect a scumbuddy, but wants to keep his avenues open, just in case Spambot is proven to be scum. I also don't like the reasoning UA gave for his suspicions of PJ in his last post. Casting suspicion on PJ for working hard as soon as he joined the game, is akin to the 'too townie' accusation for my tastes. Last, I'd like to mention that UA is beginning to pull the 'I didn't get a PM' card himself now that OTM has shown up town, which doesn't sit right with me, especially when UA was one of the people who was originally saying that it wasn't proof.

Something of note before I move on: I do believe one of Kinetic/UA is quite possibly scum. It seems way too 'easy' for it to simply be Guardian, Albert, and Spambot.

Guardian - Yes, I'm putting Guardian in the same category as UA. I don't think I need to describe why Guardian may be scum, that's been gone over ad nauseum the entire game. I've already stated in past posts why I think he may not be scum. I guess I just don't know. With the sheer number of folks willing to vote/attack him at one point or another, either he's town and scum have been looking for an easy lynch (which obviously it hasn't been that easy, seeing that he's still alive) or he has been a victim of bussing.

Likely scum

Albert - I don't buy the whole 'I'm in the latecomers group'. To me, that's just not justification of anything. I refuse to metagame on that level, enough said. What -really- bothers me about Albert is his attempts to mislead the town for the sake of a 'trap'. I find that 'traps' of this nature are usually scum attempting to cast suspicion on someone who is pro-town. I also think that PJ might've been onto something with Albert's behavior before the hack happened. Looking back on it, it's quite possible that Albert was verifying actions to be sure to get the hack in at the right time. I'm also fairly suspicious of his continuous attacks on Yos and defense of Guardian. Otherwise, he has been fairly unhelpful with the one-liners and 'kill, kill, kill' type attitude until he's under scrutiny himself. The fact that he is capable of clear, constructive thought when attacked makes me wonder where it is when he's not under attack.

Spambot - As I said before, I don't have much, but that is a good indicator that Spambot has been floating under the radar way too much the entire game. With this (and what CTD didn't like) Spambot's hammer on YB is suspicious and quite possibly opportunistic. In addition, I felt that his post on day 0, attacking EyceKing was also opportunistic. One thing I noticed was his use of 'medium-sized tell'. I know some pro-town players like to use 'scumtells' as reasoning behind their suspicions and voting, but more often than not, it's scum who use scumtells as a crutch, especially when going after inexperienced players and even more so when they are inexperienced themselves (as Spambot shows early on with his 'What is IGMEOY question). Finally, there's fact that I'm suspicious of a Spambot/UA connection and I find it difficult finding a scenario with the lineup of players we have where Spambot wouldn't be scum.

Oh and to answer Kinetic: What Yos said.
ibaesha
ibaesha
Too Townie
ibaesha
Too Townie
Too Townie

Post Post #1493 (isolation #20) » Fri Jul 27, 2007 1:52 pm

Post by ibaesha »

Eh, it's just that the last time someone went about attempting to verify when stuff was going to happen, Yos's computer got hacked. I'd rather not give that info out, when there's a good number of scum left in the small group of people left in the game.
ibaesha
ibaesha
Too Townie
ibaesha
Too Townie
Too Townie

Post Post #1504 (isolation #21) » Mon Jul 30, 2007 10:29 am

Post by ibaesha »

Promises, promises. I'm getting tired of your re-read line.

Sounds to me like you're parrotting me about Spambot, but whatever.

Wait, do you think Yos is scum or not? Sounds like you don't, but you do, but you don't... what?
ibaesha
ibaesha
Too Townie
ibaesha
Too Townie
Too Townie

Post Post #1506 (isolation #22) » Mon Jul 30, 2007 10:39 am

Post by ibaesha »

Uhm, Guardian. You've been saying you needed to re-read for a long time. Also, you said you needed to re-read during the time that I was catching up on the game and you were posting that entire time. So I figured, if I can catch up on a first read, you could've very well have re-read the game during that time. That's all.

Ok.

Ok.
ibaesha
ibaesha
Too Townie
ibaesha
Too Townie
Too Townie

Post Post #1508 (isolation #23) » Tue Jul 31, 2007 10:34 am

Post by ibaesha »

Yos, I'd like to speak to you in your office.
ibaesha
ibaesha
Too Townie
ibaesha
Too Townie
Too Townie

Post Post #1587 (isolation #24) » Wed Aug 01, 2007 11:36 am

Post by ibaesha »

While I slept, 3 or 4 pages popped up. I have to go to work now, but I'll post more in depth later tonight when I get home.

FYI: My investigation of spambot was sent in by CTD before I replaced during hour 6. I received my result hour 10 and immediately sent it to Kinetic. Not sure if that answers any of Albert's ridiculous allegations or not, but there you go.

Oh and if I wanted to lynch Guardian, he would've been dead hour 8. I have also been quite on the fence about him, but apparently Albert just wants to shoot off wild theories that have nothing to do with what's been posted or my behavior in the thread.

And Albert, I'm quite positive you're scum.
ibaesha
ibaesha
Too Townie
ibaesha
Too Townie
Too Townie

Post Post #1613 (isolation #25) » Wed Aug 01, 2007 7:15 pm

Post by ibaesha »

Just a quick catchup before I go back and respond to Albert's insanity.

Guardian, the only way you're going to die right now is if me, PJ, or Albert vote for you. I can say right now, we have 50 hours to discuss this before hour 11 is over and I'm not sure what the hurry is, so I don't plan on throwing down the hammer like you seem to think will happen. I don't know about PJ but I since I think he's most likely to be town, I don't see him just throwing down a hammer out of nowhere. And if you're town and PJ was scum, you'd already be dead I think. With Albert's defense of you it's highly unlikely he's going to do it either.

If you're not scum, there's definately got to be scum on your wagon.
If you are scum, there's still probably scum on your wagon.

Preview edit: Well, I guess that's where PJ's at.
ibaesha
ibaesha
Too Townie
ibaesha
Too Townie
Too Townie

Post Post #1614 (isolation #26) » Wed Aug 01, 2007 7:54 pm

Post by ibaesha »

Okay I went back through and it looks to me like Yos and PJ already said the same things in response to Albert as what I would say.

For the record: From
my
perspective, either spambot and kinetic are both scum or they are both town. I'm not into lynching either one of them today. If anything can be said about me in this game is that my suspicions have consistently shown to be off. First with FA, then with OTM, and now perhaps with spambot. What I wonder is why Albert attacks me with some crap conspiracy theory about me being 'promoted' to 'sole investigator' and me trying to kill Guardian when in fact, I have never voted or even FoS'd Guardian since I joined the game. I've also posted several times to the effect that I find things Guardian's done suspicious, but I've also seen things that look like he could be town. I have been on the fence the entire time, so the thought that I'm out to get Guardian is laughable. This is just an example of Albert making up whatever suits his story, and not actually looking at my behavior.

Right now, I'd much rather lynch Albert than Guardian, but if Guardian is town and Albert is scum, Guardian would already be dead. Now if both are scum, it doesn't matter which one we lynch first. The only other scenario would be (again from my perspective) is if both Albert and Guardian were town and there's already 3 scum on Guardian's wagon. (If PJ was scum and Guardian was town, Guardian would be dead.) That said, if there's 3 scum on the wagon, it'd have to be one of these combinations:

Yos-Spambot-Kinetic
Ua-Spambot-Kinetic

(Like I said, Spambot and Kinetic are either both scum or both town)

I need to ponder on this before I place a vote. And I'd certainly like to hear what other people think. Also, I still think that Yos is town, so if Guardian and Albert are both town (doubtful) The combination I find most likely is UA-Spambot-Kinetic.

That said, I need to think about this myself. We have about 49 hours before hour 11 is over. And if we don't lynch, and scum kill we end up with 7 people unless someone is assassinated. The only assassinations that could take place is Albert's or PJ's and I believe that's only if one knows the other's location and can track them. I don't find an assassination likely, so even if we don't lynch before hour 12, we will still be in much the same situation, with one person down and actually a smaller number of people to look at.
ibaesha
ibaesha
Too Townie
ibaesha
Too Townie
Too Townie

Post Post #1616 (isolation #27) » Thu Aug 02, 2007 2:35 am

Post by ibaesha »

Actually, only one person needs to unvote to avoid the auto-lynch you mentioned. But in the case you are town, I'm glad you said something because I hadn't considered that.
ibaesha
ibaesha
Too Townie
ibaesha
Too Townie
Too Townie

Post Post #1638 (isolation #28) » Thu Aug 02, 2007 10:52 am

Post by ibaesha »

yeah but if kinetic and spambot are both scum (which you're trying to push)- then it doesn't matter how many investigations we have because they can just falsify them anyways.
ibaesha
ibaesha
Too Townie
ibaesha
Too Townie
Too Townie

Post Post #1639 (isolation #29) » Thu Aug 02, 2007 10:52 am

Post by ibaesha »

simu-post
ibaesha
ibaesha
Too Townie
ibaesha
Too Townie
Too Townie

Post Post #1641 (isolation #30) » Thu Aug 02, 2007 11:13 am

Post by ibaesha »

My current problem is I still feel that Albert is scummy. And now we've got two sets of - if one is scum, so is the other.

Either you and Albert are both scum or Kinetic and spambot are both scum. I find spambot and albert the scummiest players so I'm having a hell of a time deciding which way to go here. The thing is Albert seems the scummiest to me, which would make you most likely scum too.

And could one of you (Albert/Guardian) please explain to me how/why you think Yos is scum in a clear, thoughtout process that doesn't include 'because he's experienced and tricksy!', because I'm not seeing it. In a scenario where you're both town, I find UA to be more likely scum than Yos.
ibaesha
ibaesha
Too Townie
ibaesha
Too Townie
Too Townie

Post Post #1658 (isolation #31) » Thu Aug 02, 2007 2:22 pm

Post by ibaesha »

Hmm hmm.

Kinetic is more convincing than either Guardian or Albert.

And Kinetic, it's option A for me. Pretty sure that it's the same deal with PJ.
ibaesha
ibaesha
Too Townie
ibaesha
Too Townie
Too Townie

Post Post #1662 (isolation #32) » Thu Aug 02, 2007 3:10 pm

Post by ibaesha »

Guardian wrote:I am concerned because me PJ Ibby and Albert need to agree on someone to vote for (Kinetic I think, but if Yos is scum that is really bad so maybe him
Or maybe you're (as scum) trying to get me and PJ to join a wagon so a scumbuddy on your wagon can jump off and get a quicklynch on someone town. For example if Kinetic is town and we (me, you, pj, albert) all vote for him, then UA (most possible to be your scumbuddy in this scenario,) could jump off your wagon and lynch kinetic.

I don't like it. Don't push me to vote. As it is, if I were to vote, it'd be for Albert, but I haven't because of the whole if Albert is scum, so is Guardian thing. Might as well vote for you. I'd like to hear from PJ and UA since they haven't posted in the recent pile of posts.
ibaesha
ibaesha
Too Townie
ibaesha
Too Townie
Too Townie

Post Post #1663 (isolation #33) » Thu Aug 02, 2007 3:13 pm

Post by ibaesha »

And your pbp of yourself isn't doing anything for me. I read your posts. While I did indeed want you to come forth with your re-read of the game like you kept promising, I was more interested in your theories on who scum are based on play throughout and such. *shrug*
ibaesha
ibaesha
Too Townie
ibaesha
Too Townie
Too Townie

Post Post #1673 (isolation #34) » Thu Aug 02, 2007 10:15 pm

Post by ibaesha »

I actually like a UA vote. Especially since both Albert and Guardian keep trying to say UA is town. Also, with 4 people not involved in the whole if they're town, so and so is town and vice versa - PJ, UA, me and Yos, I find UA the most likely scum since I do believe both PJ and Yos are town. In fact with either scenario, spambot/kinetic or guardian/albert, UA is the one that would have to be the third scum.

vote: UA
ibaesha
ibaesha
Too Townie
ibaesha
Too Townie
Too Townie

Post Post #1681 (isolation #35) » Fri Aug 03, 2007 2:16 am

Post by ibaesha »

UA is the play. Definately. Scum scum scum. Kill it dead.
ibaesha
ibaesha
Too Townie
ibaesha
Too Townie
Too Townie

Post Post #1686 (isolation #36) » Fri Aug 03, 2007 2:43 am

Post by ibaesha »

Re-read what I had to say about UA in this post. Then keep in mind that UA yet again managed to slip under the radar again during most of the debate this hour. He really hasn't contributed much to the discussion other than, 'I'm not unvoting'. 'Guardian is scum'. He hasn't commented at all on the scenarios that have been brought up that involve him. In fact, what he did was point a finger in the other direction 'Don't look here at the wagon, 'look off the wagon!'. And like PJ, I believe UA's recent posts give off a vibe of scum with the taste of blood on their lips. Also, I am not sure which of the two 'sets' of you guys are scum, but I believe either way UA would be scum. That makes him the play. So he should die. Now.

As for Kinetic not being the play, he's not because he's in one of the two sets. The same reason I don't believe you're the play Guardian and plus, I may agree with PJ on UA, but I find Kinetic less scummy than both you and UA.
ibaesha
ibaesha
Too Townie
ibaesha
Too Townie
Too Townie

Post Post #1687 (isolation #37) » Fri Aug 03, 2007 2:51 am

Post by ibaesha »

Oh about Yos -I strongly believe that both PJ and Yos are town, yes. I thought that was pretty transparent about me. Absolutely, 100% sure, no. There's no way I can be.
ibaesha
ibaesha
Too Townie
ibaesha
Too Townie
Too Townie

Post Post #1690 (isolation #38) » Fri Aug 03, 2007 3:07 am

Post by ibaesha »

Uncompromising? I voted someone not you. I'd say that's a compromise. Don't be a poophead. Your defense of UA is noted.
ibaesha
ibaesha
Too Townie
ibaesha
Too Townie
Too Townie

Post Post #1694 (isolation #39) » Fri Aug 03, 2007 3:22 am

Post by ibaesha »

Note how UA's not even flinching at the fact that he has two votes on him. If he was town, he'd have at least -some- concern about the possibility that PJ and I are both town and he's at risk for a scum quicklynch, but he's not. Why? Because he's scum!

And I think his last post sounds like scum. Totally.
ibaesha
ibaesha
Too Townie
ibaesha
Too Townie
Too Townie

Post Post #1711 (isolation #40) » Fri Aug 03, 2007 12:07 pm

Post by ibaesha »

Ooo... PJ said a bad word. Shame on you, Guardian, for making PJ curse.

Guardian: I didn't answer your question because: I went to bed, but I don't know what you should do and like PJ said, it's not my job to help you convince me you're town. Just play, man. At any rate, I'm not voting you, I'm on the fence about you (as I have been), so I'm not a person that needs convincing -right now-. PJ's post 1701 sums up my own thoughts pretty well. In addition, your pressuring me and PJ to vote Kinetic over UA and your attempt at defending UA is something I do find fairly suspicious.

I agree with PJ wholeheartedly about UA and think he's a scumbag needing to die. Although I think I already said that before I went to bed last night. Since PJ said most of what I was already thinking, I have only to add:
UA wrote:Everything is scummy, isn't it Ibs? Over defending oneself is scummy, not defending enough is scummy, not being concerned about whether oneself will die is scummy, whining and crying and pleading town to believe one is scummy...
Don't think I ever said overdefending oneself is scummy. I doubt I would ever say that because I tend to be the type to overdefend myself -as town-. Not defending oneself while under pressure is scummy, yes. See below for the next part, and as for the last part I don't necessarily find whining, crying, and pleading town 'scummy' because it's something both town and scum do so to me it's not something that's a good indicator of alignment.
UA wrote:It's not that I'm worried about being quicklynched or not, its that I really don't care if I'm lynched at all or not
In a lylo situation, anyone town better damn well care if they're lynched. This statement is a statement I can only see scum making. The scum aren't in lylo, but the town is.
ibaesha
ibaesha
Too Townie
ibaesha
Too Townie
Too Townie

Post Post #1713 (isolation #41) » Fri Aug 03, 2007 12:19 pm

Post by ibaesha »

Usually at your throat, but today we're on the same page. Thank the moon and stars. <3
ibaesha
ibaesha
Too Townie
ibaesha
Too Townie
Too Townie

Post Post #1715 (isolation #42) » Fri Aug 03, 2007 12:56 pm

Post by ibaesha »

If I wasn't voting you already, I'd vote you on principle. There are very few and rare cases in which it's feasible for someone town to participate in their own lynch. And lylo is definately not one of them. Therefore, you look even scummier (if that was possible).

'Come and get me'

Letting your buddies know it's time to bus you?
ibaesha
ibaesha
Too Townie
ibaesha
Too Townie
Too Townie

Post Post #1717 (isolation #43) » Fri Aug 03, 2007 1:09 pm

Post by ibaesha »

:roll:
ibaesha
ibaesha
Too Townie
ibaesha
Too Townie
Too Townie

Post Post #1719 (isolation #44) » Fri Aug 03, 2007 1:49 pm

Post by ibaesha »

So, in the next hour or so my husband will be home and will want to be using the computer. I may or may not make it back before hour 11 ends. However, I am confident where my vote is and don't see any possible way I could be convinced to change it.
ibaesha
ibaesha
Too Townie
ibaesha
Too Townie
Too Townie

Post Post #1743 (isolation #45) » Fri Aug 03, 2007 5:28 pm

Post by ibaesha »

Heh, I knew I had a good reason to feel sorry for Guardian. Poor guy.
ibaesha
ibaesha
Too Townie
ibaesha
Too Townie
Too Townie

Post Post #1745 (isolation #46) » Fri Aug 03, 2007 5:34 pm

Post by ibaesha »

Anyways, congrats scum. Even though some people didn't have fun and I lost and was all wrong everywhere, I had a blast. It was a fun return to MS after being gone so long.

Thanks Pooks. Thanks everyone. :D
ibaesha
ibaesha
Too Townie
ibaesha
Too Townie
Too Townie

Post Post #1747 (isolation #47) » Fri Aug 03, 2007 5:42 pm

Post by ibaesha »

Yeah actually, that thing about you being tricked rung false to me, I said something about it, but it was minor compaired to other people's behavior. You looked more town than Albert and UA. Both of which made crazy theories about me and PJ. And I knew PJ was town ... for once.
ibaesha
ibaesha
Too Townie
ibaesha
Too Townie
Too Townie

Post Post #1752 (isolation #48) » Fri Aug 03, 2007 5:45 pm

Post by ibaesha »

*shakes fist*
I'll get you next time!
ibaesha
ibaesha
Too Townie
ibaesha
Too Townie
Too Townie

Post Post #1793 (isolation #49) » Tue Aug 07, 2007 11:44 am

Post by ibaesha »

Sorry for lynching you FA. I wish you would've posted more during your wagon. I might've not voted for you had I more to go off of.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”