Mini 473: Urban Dead Mafia! Barhah! (Over)

Zodiac
Zodiac
Goon
Zodiac
Goon
Goon

Post Post #45 (isolation #0) » Sat Jul 21, 2007 12:51 am

Post by Zodiac »

Oh.. Hi. I have access for at least monday now, and then i'll be without access for thursday or so. I'll read the thread later today.
Zodiac
Zodiac
Goon
Zodiac
Goon
Goon

Post Post #100 (isolation #1) » Fri Jul 27, 2007 4:31 am

Post by Zodiac »

Back, but i'll have to read to posts in between , which i must do.
Zodiac
Zodiac
Goon
Zodiac
Goon
Goon

Post Post #112 (isolation #2) » Sun Jul 29, 2007 10:14 pm

Post by Zodiac »

Oman wrote:WELL MAKE SOMETHING HAPPEN

FFS
MAKE WHAT HAPPEN?
Zodiac
Zodiac
Goon
Zodiac
Goon
Goon

Post Post #137 (isolation #3) » Tue Jul 31, 2007 10:36 pm

Post by Zodiac »

Hjallti wrote:If there are not much real scumtells, it means scum is very careful, and might be lurking.
And if people do not get active, we can't find out the scum.
Zodiac
Zodiac
Goon
Zodiac
Goon
Goon

Post Post #151 (isolation #4) » Thu Aug 02, 2007 12:00 am

Post by Zodiac »

darko wrote:
So you guys are mostly voting me only because I'm spouting off one-liners and look to be unhelpful or is there some other reason that you think that I'm trying to manipulate the town by using such statements to move others. Because if you really think that I'm mafia and that I'm doing this to intentionally sabotage the town, then feel free to vote me.
But if you think that overall I'm just not helpful and therefore am worthy of removing from the game, then don't vote me. But I presume that those of you that dislike my style of play that are voting me are actually trying to pressure me into contributing. Thus, since I'm lazy and don't care to read back in the thread, please give me specific questions that I will answer. I'll try, but I can't guarantee you'll like the answers.
Uhh... What? Well , you're only spouting oneliners , and that isn't helpful at all , rendering you as a scum, and you know what we do to scum.

Vote: Darko
Zodiac
Zodiac
Goon
Zodiac
Goon
Goon

Post Post #162 (isolation #5) » Thu Aug 02, 2007 4:49 am

Post by Zodiac »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:
Zodiac wrote:
darko wrote:
So you guys are mostly voting me only because I'm spouting off one-liners and look to be unhelpful or is there some other reason that you think that I'm trying to manipulate the town by using such statements to move others. Because if you really think that I'm mafia and that I'm doing this to intentionally sabotage the town, then feel free to vote me.
But if you think that overall I'm just not helpful and therefore am worthy of removing from the game, then don't vote me. But I presume that those of you that dislike my style of play that are voting me are actually trying to pressure me into contributing. Thus, since I'm lazy and don't care to read back in the thread, please give me specific questions that I will answer. I'll try, but I can't guarantee you'll like the answers.
Uhh... What? Well , you're only spouting oneliners , and that isn't helpful at all , rendering you as a scum, and you know what we do to scum.

Vote: Darko
I would feel safer if you had bolded that one :P
Like this?
Vote : Darko
. My bad.
Zodiac
Zodiac
Goon
Zodiac
Goon
Goon

Post Post #188 (isolation #6) » Tue Aug 07, 2007 9:42 pm

Post by Zodiac »

Hjallti wrote:I agree I
stand out
as scummy because I seem to have buddied up with darko, but
I just didn't want town to be hurt by another stupid townie just going about with some strange scheme.
I've read some games here where town comes bad out of the first day because some townie decided to try something different that game, and that was the impression darko kept giving me, especially with his last blablabla post. I would other scum expect to bus at that point or even at his first long post. But it is WIFOM I guess to claim here I am therefor no scum.
I just think of this now. He did only post oneliners, and you were buddying up with him since you wanted that he wouldn't be lynched since you believed he was scum. Now, why aren't you buddying up with me if you think i'm doing the same as he? Now you're saying i am scummy , while you didn't say Darko was. So , both acted scummy , but you did only buddy up with him. Why?

FoS : Hjallti
Zodiac
Zodiac
Goon
Zodiac
Goon
Goon

Post Post #215 (isolation #7) » Mon Aug 13, 2007 3:58 am

Post by Zodiac »

Hjallti wrote:
Zodiac wrote: you wanted that he wouldn't be lynched since you believed he was scum.
? I think you wanted to type something else here, or you are misreading my entire argument. I never believed he was scum, I was always afraid he was stupid town, rather than very stupid scum, what he turned out to be.

I also never activily tried to buddy up, although that might have been the impression I gave. I did want some answers from Claus and GatorGuy at the end, but Gator not only refused to answer my question, he also denied Claus the chance to answer and the question (if Claus wanted this lynch badly), is easy to answer now, while it would have been more subtle before we knew darko's lineup. It even surprized me that GatorGuy wasn't scum. From the way of killing, and the fact that scum=zombie in this game, I gather that he was killed by SK.
He might have believed him scum or he went for the number two on his scum list, leaving the number 1 for the lynch. But that would be mindreading to know.
So , both acted scummy , but you did only buddy up with him. Why?
You two are scummy in a totally different way: darko in plain sight and you in the shadow.
I didn't buddy up with darko, but tried to postpone his lynch. As said before, I was afraid the bad moves of darko were bad town (rather than extremely bad scum). I think your moves (or absence of moves) are scummy as they are trying to mislead town ("please be active", when you didn't do a thing in the game yet).
So , yet you say that Darko was indeed scummy in your eyes, you still tried to postpone his lynch? Like you wouldn't wan't him lynched while you thought he was scum , and revealed to be scum?

Vote : Hjallti
Zodiac
Zodiac
Goon
Zodiac
Goon
Goon

Post Post #228 (isolation #8) » Wed Aug 15, 2007 1:33 am

Post by Zodiac »

Claus wrote: Zodiac - opinions on the game other than "Hjallti sucks"?
Okay, SirTornado (or whoever replaced him , wasn't it Kira or sumthin'?) i think might be scum. Just a gut feeling.

Got to think of more, but now can't..
Zodiac
Zodiac
Goon
Zodiac
Goon
Goon

Post Post #231 (isolation #9) » Wed Aug 15, 2007 7:16 am

Post by Zodiac »

pulsewidth wrote: Zodiac, are you even following the game?
Yes i am , but i tend to forget some things , because i have another game going on , and now i realized , that what i had said about the replacement
, i thought that someone called Kira or something replaced someone , and now i thought that she replaced SirTornado , while it was actually pulsedwith , who replaced him and... uh , i'm mixing the two games up!
Zodiac
Zodiac
Goon
Zodiac
Goon
Goon

Post Post #242 (isolation #10) » Thu Aug 16, 2007 1:01 am

Post by Zodiac »

pulsewidth wrote: Zodiac, can you explain your vote on Hjallti more clearly? I won't be removing my vote until you do.
That was a counter to her attack.
Zodiac
Zodiac
Goon
Zodiac
Goon
Goon

Post Post #244 (isolation #11) » Fri Aug 17, 2007 6:57 am

Post by Zodiac »

Hjallti wrote:Thus OMGUS. Zodiac, you remain attacked if you counterattack. I am wanting to believe your game is nonattentive rather than scum tell but you certainly playing protown this way. I do not agree with the point that being scum makes more attentive. It depends which part of the game you like most: misleading or hunting.

I think since we have still three factions (opposed groups) in the game, we will not be in Lylo. 1town, 1scum and 1sk going in the night could even turn out 1 town at dawn.
The situation could be far better. Has anyone even thought about the possibility of a pro-town vig?
Zodiac
Zodiac
Goon
Zodiac
Goon
Goon

Post Post #286 (isolation #12) » Fri Aug 24, 2007 7:07 am

Post by Zodiac »

Claus wrote:
Zodiac wrote:
Claus wrote: Zodiac - opinions on the game other than "Hjallti sucks"?
Okay, SirTornado (or whoever replaced him , wasn't it Kira or sumthin'?) i think might be scum. Just a gut feeling.

Got to think of more, but now can't..
Ok. I think I got your line of thought about the game now.

vote: Zodiac

Do you have a gut feeling about me too now?

:-/
Okay, i'd like to know the meaning of this vote.
Zodiac
Zodiac
Goon
Zodiac
Goon
Goon

Post Post #321 (isolation #13) » Fri Aug 31, 2007 11:04 pm

Post by Zodiac »

pulsewidth wrote:Zodiac: Hinted at being a pro-town vig, but the kills seem more like SK to me. The kill of Hjallti strongly suggests that Zodiac would be the SK here, as they went toe-to-toe yesterday. Hasn't been very active and posts have been incoherent at times.
Question: What makes you think i'm SK instead of pro-town vig? Just because me and her went toe-to-toe yesterday, doesn't say that i'm a SK. She proved to be scum afterall.
Zodiac
Zodiac
Goon
Zodiac
Goon
Goon

Post Post #329 (isolation #14) » Sun Sep 02, 2007 1:35 am

Post by Zodiac »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:Meh. I think Zodiac is the SK. I don't know who the mafia is, either you or puffin.
It could be you also.
Zodiac
Zodiac
Goon
Zodiac
Goon
Goon

Post Post #338 (isolation #15) » Fri Sep 07, 2007 2:15 am

Post by Zodiac »

pulsewidth wrote:Well, I still think that a no-lynch is the best way to win the game. If we have an SK, our hope is that he gets the mafia. If we have a pro-town vig, even better.

Vote: No Lynch
I second , that's a
Vote : No Lynch
is better than a lynch at this point since we really aren't sure of the scum.
Zodiac
Zodiac
Goon
Zodiac
Goon
Goon

Post Post #344 (isolation #16) » Mon Sep 10, 2007 2:30 am

Post by Zodiac »

Okay, that's it. Roleclaim: I am indeed the pro-town vig. Someone may question it, but i am. And this role has a special part , as i
have to kill
every night , and if i don't choose a target , it will be random.

If you still think i am scum , go for it and vote, but it's then your fault if the town loses.
Zodiac
Zodiac
Goon
Zodiac
Goon
Goon

Post Post #348 (isolation #17) » Tue Sep 11, 2007 1:45 am

Post by Zodiac »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:I'm almost sure he's lying about his role...

Like I said at the beginning of the day, before Zodiac acted so obnoxious, there is still 2 killing factions. Zodiac will most certainly die tonight, whether he is vig or else. But if Zodiac targets a townie, we lose...so I return to where we were, except the contingency of having a vig is added.......one that I do not believe to be true.

Zodiac, why did you kill the people you killed in the previous days ?
Gatorguy was at random. I didn't just know who was scum and who not, so i decided to let it go off random. And Hjallti was the scummyest person i came to see ,and decided to NK him, and he was scum afterall. The night 1 kill was at random.

And, as for the no-lynch, i think ill
unvote
for now still. Even if we don't lynch scum, i can still NK the scum, if i know who is the scum. But now i realized that if we lynch someone it is a higher probability for town to win, if we have only one scum left, and that has to be the situation.

Remember, i will have to NK , so that adds a factor, if i don't know who's the scum, it goes random, and that affects the game's result, if i don't know who's scum.
Zodiac
Zodiac
Goon
Zodiac
Goon
Goon

Post Post #349 (isolation #18) » Tue Sep 11, 2007 1:46 am

Post by Zodiac »

Oh, and about one thing:

If it is 2 people left, me and the scum, which one will win?
Zodiac
Zodiac
Goon
Zodiac
Goon
Goon

Post Post #353 (isolation #19) » Wed Sep 12, 2007 6:16 am

Post by Zodiac »

Happy Birthday, Smashy!
poppinpuffin wrote:Zodiac why are you pushing for no lynch if you dont know who the scum is?
If you dont know the scum and you HAVE to kill then then why would you want to throw yourself into night earlier when you (allegedly) don't know who the scum is and still have to kill (so it will be random as you say?)

You should be pushing to TALK MORE or something!

This is so bogus.
I'm not pushing for the no-lynch, i unvoted.

I think YOU are wanting to get to night faster, that's what i think of this post.

I ams till getting lynched because of the deadline. And, the NK is random if i don't choose a target, and that might catch the scum.

Vote : poppinpuffin
Zodiac
Zodiac
Goon
Zodiac
Goon
Goon

Post Post #355 (isolation #20) » Thu Sep 13, 2007 1:05 am

Post by Zodiac »

Perhaps you.
Zodiac
Zodiac
Goon
Zodiac
Goon
Goon

Post Post #358 (isolation #21) » Fri Sep 14, 2007 12:22 am

Post by Zodiac »

poppinpuffin wrote:
unvote, vote: nolynch
You said earlier that we should not push for a no-lynch, and now you are? Are you just wanting to know my nightaction?

Well, now i assume i'm still at the risk of the deadline lynch?

Well, now atleast you made it top of my scumlist.

20 hours left , guys.. That's the end of game if we do not lynch scum.
Zodiac
Zodiac
Goon
Zodiac
Goon
Goon

Post Post #378 (isolation #22) » Mon Sep 17, 2007 8:00 am

Post by Zodiac »

Aww.. Made the wrong choice.. It was up to me..

I feel like i didn't play very well..

And i understand that most of you thought that i was an SK because i had to kill every night, and that is usually not what vig does.

You are a Trenchcoater. There is no place in Eastonwood... hell, Malton, for these damn zombies. And hunting the zombies is your thing. If there's one thing for sure about you, it's that you're always ready to kill. And always wanting to kill. In lamen's terms, you're an Overeager Vig. Each night, you MUST send in a player's name to kill. If you don't send one in or attempt to avert from this in some way (i.e. killing a dead player or me ), a random choice will be made for you. You win when the town is safe from the zombie meance.

That's it..

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”