Sweenytodd
Sweenytodd
Goon
Sweenytodd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #533 (isolation #0) » Mon Jun 04, 2007 1:50 pm

Post by Sweenytodd »

I have re-read and before posting analysis I know u are all waiting on my claims... Claiming Male, and Human in case my predacessors didn't.
Sweenytodd
Sweenytodd
Goon
Sweenytodd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #535 (isolation #1) » Mon Jun 04, 2007 2:43 pm

Post by Sweenytodd »

Alrighty... I would like JDodge next, he is the one I have been most suspcious of.. more to come, re-reading again. = )
Sweenytodd
Sweenytodd
Goon
Sweenytodd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #536 (isolation #2) » Mon Jun 04, 2007 3:53 pm

Post by Sweenytodd »

Hey guys, first of all, thank you for having me in this game. I just finished my second re-read and here are my thoughts so far. The two who stick out at me are JDodge and NAR.

The problem I have with JDodge is the fact that every time he has been called on an assertion or an idea he offers up a throwaway line like:
JDodge, Post 222 wrote:You make a very good point. I really need to work on my tendency to speak before I think...
or
JDodge, Post 248 wrote:Sorry... Read that wrong...
or
JDodge, Post 409 wrote:Fair enough. I have been absolutely dreadful in my quality of play this game.
Every time he is called out on something he simply gives up on it. That and most of his early game was spent apologizing for not reading thoroughly enough or arguing with Blake Judge (Not necessarily a strike against him).

My other suspicion rests on Blake Judge (Now a Ranger). I initially wrote off his interaction with SailorJerry as innocent (WIFOM, why would 2 scum interact like that together D1) and his defense of SailorJerry:
Blake Judge, Post 99 wrote:Wow, I find this bandwagon against SJ hard to understand. Thesp seems to have started this with the accusation that he withheld useful information about my behaviour in the one game on this site, even though he passed on everything he knew about me in that first post. Thesp was incredibly eager to put suspicion on SJ for no reason I can discern, and SJ's behaviour seems a lot more reasonable to me.

Strong FOS: Thesp

And my next observation is that JDodge seemed happy to sidle in and attach himself to Thesp's logic while offering nothing himself. This is a scum tactic I've frequently seen, and any instance of voting without adding anything to the conversation needs to be discouraged.

FOS: JDodge
I was initially going to write these off but then D2 his claim seemed a little off to me... He claimed at 3 votes, though I suppose he must have been scared by the speed with which SailorJerry was lynched D1...
Blake Judge, Post 112 wrote:Well, I can see why you're doing this since I foolishly defended SJ. I'm not stupid enough to be so obvious defending a compatriot, but I suppose you don't know me well enough to realise it. For what it's worth, I'm Chicken Boo, a non-traditional watcher.
Next after questioned by Foolster he adds this:
Blake Judge, Post 117 wrote:Every night I can watch one person, and if that person is night-killed I will be told each player that targeted them that night.
This is the part of the claim I had trouble with and I am going to attribute it to me lack of experience. This to me seems like a strange role... I have seen watchers who see who another player visits or who visits a particular player but not one who specifically has to taget the NK target to get a result. I suppose it would balance out the difficulty of out-guessing the Mafia with the reward of the information you gain with it but please reassure me that this role seems correct to everyone else.

As soon as Now a Ranger joins the game he comes out launching an accusation against Thesp which just blew me away... I thought Thesp was the most pro-town member, basically single-handedly catching two scumbags... Now I suppose one could (if you didn't read Fritz's post saying he was confirmed not-male) hypothesize that he bussed his two teammates to earn the towns trust on D1 and D2, but it doesn't strike me as the ideal situation. Especially considering there was suspicion of SJ but nothing one couldn't defend against if Thesp didn't push like he did. And likewise with HurriKaty, Thesp was the first to have any major suspicion of her.

So those are the two I am most suspicious of at the moment, though I wonder with Vit R for some reason. The voting record is just TOO good in my view.. First on SJ maybe hoping it would de-rail and he could hop off? I don't know, nothing about his play has screamed scum to me, I just am trying to remain suspicious.
Sweenytodd
Sweenytodd
Goon
Sweenytodd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #538 (isolation #3) » Mon Jun 04, 2007 5:03 pm

Post by Sweenytodd »

Foolster41, Post 537 wrote:I'm hoping this human/not human thing will go quickly since this game has been slower than molasses in January... running up hill.
Hopefully my presence will help speed it up... Once people realize that a replacement for ether/blahgo was found it should pick up again... And while I am new, I am full of youthfull exuberance = ) so no worries about me lurking... (maybe multi-posting though...)
Sweenytodd
Sweenytodd
Goon
Sweenytodd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #546 (isolation #4) » Tue Jun 05, 2007 7:07 pm

Post by Sweenytodd »

@ Foolster:
Foolster, Post 545 wrote:Dodge: "Eh?" What? I think the posisition was well stated in a previous post. Your role is unusual for its type (Having to target someone targeted for death to watch). I don't see how I was unclear. I'm willing to entertain it as a possibility that you are lying scum unless you cna present evidence otherwise. I have a feeling there's a way of proving yourself (if you havn't already and I'm densly missing it).
This is because this is the second or third time you have attributed the role of Blake Judge/NAR to JDodge... But after we are out of this human/not-human claiming would someone kindly address this role-claim for me? I simply do not have the experience to judge its believeability or not...
Sweenytodd
Sweenytodd
Goon
Sweenytodd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #548 (isolation #5) » Wed Jun 06, 2007 8:55 am

Post by Sweenytodd »

Who should claim next Foolster?
Sweenytodd
Sweenytodd
Goon
Sweenytodd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #553 (isolation #6) » Wed Jun 06, 2007 12:55 pm

Post by Sweenytodd »

Just for clarity...
In post 533, I wrote:Claiming Male, and Human
Sweenytodd
Sweenytodd
Goon
Sweenytodd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #568 (isolation #7) » Thu Jun 07, 2007 9:44 am

Post by Sweenytodd »

Was this your breadcrumb or did I miss it?
Wow. That's got to hurt you skull having a weight dropped on it.
... The claimed ability matches the flavor I think...
Wikipedia wrote:On Animaniacs Mr. Skullhead was a minor character, featured in the "Good Idea/Bad Idea" segments
Tough to check as he claims to be Vanilla currently (having used his good/bad ideas)... I had him pegged as Mr. Skullhead for what its worth as soon as he said he wasn't sure human/non-human....
Sweenytodd
Sweenytodd
Goon
Sweenytodd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #570 (isolation #8) » Thu Jun 07, 2007 6:02 pm

Post by Sweenytodd »

@Fuldu: I went back to look at that...
Foolster, Post 400 wrote: Hey Thesp, I know this is going to sound cryptic, but did anything happen to you last night?
And then Thesp responded:
Thesp, Post 420 wrote:I RECEIVED NO UNEXPECTED PMS OR NOTIFICATIONS LAST NIGHT. EXPLAIN THIS IF YOU THINK IT WORTHWHILE. IGNORE IT IF YOU THINK IT NOT.
So it would appear that the action did not go through or Thesp denied it at that time...

@Foolster: I went and re-read your posts and am a little confused... Your response to my questioning of NAR's claim was this:
Foolster, Post 537 wrote:Your right that perhaps JDodge's role could be fake. I asked before for reasons why someone should beleive he is lying, and this is soemthing that I didn't look very close at, but thought was a little odd. Not sure enough for a vote, but I would like to hear what other people think.
It's definitely a change from this one,
Foolster, Post 139 wrote:His further explination makes much more sense with the role. I have a very slight feeling of being tacked on to the claim, but because it fits well with his claim mostly makes that feeling minimal. (In less words, I believe BJ's claim).
And later you questioned JDodge for doubting his claim...
Foolster, Post 219 wrote:In other words, you don't believe his claim?
Im not saying he's 100% cleared, but I would like it on the record.
Now I come in asking questions and you're doubting the claim? I realize there is a lot of game in between the posts but I would like clarification on your belief and where you began to doubt the claim?

@ Everyone, sorry for the awkward quoting... I am still fairly new here and formating quotes is something I'll need to learn...
Sweenytodd
Sweenytodd
Goon
Sweenytodd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #572 (isolation #9) » Fri Jun 08, 2007 9:52 am

Post by Sweenytodd »

Well first of all, I did not intend to order the quotes in a "deceptive" manner. The role we are talking about is not mine, it is Blake Judge/Now a Ranger... The reason I put the most recent quote up top is because it was the first one I saw which came as a direct result of my questions. My concern with #139 was that you say the role makes sense with his explanation (I'm paraphrasing of course) though you have misgivings about him splitting the explanation into two posts. This to me says you take the claim at face value, but are concerned by the separate posts used to explain aspects of it.
Foolster, Post 571 wrote:You seemed unvoncinced, so I wanted to know why, I wasn't saying you were wrong, but I wanted to know the reasons (#219).
This quote was directed at JDodge so I assume you were just trying to get his thoughts on the claim.
Foolster, Post 571 wrote:Finally when the unusualness of the role was pointed out, it made me more suspect (#537).
This was referring to my first substantive post in the game. I realize being defensive about me taking your quotes out of context and I apologize for doing so. My post was not intended to be an accusation, merely a clarification of when you thought what and I will take your explanation into consideration.
Sweenytodd
Sweenytodd
Goon
Sweenytodd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #576 (isolation #10) » Fri Jun 08, 2007 1:14 pm

Post by Sweenytodd »

I have claimed Male and Human, if people want I would be willing to claim role along with JDodge and Vit R...
Sweenytodd
Sweenytodd
Goon
Sweenytodd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #578 (isolation #11) » Fri Jun 08, 2007 2:50 pm

Post by Sweenytodd »

i'd name claim as well.
Sweenytodd
Sweenytodd
Goon
Sweenytodd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #579 (isolation #12) » Fri Jun 08, 2007 2:51 pm

Post by Sweenytodd »

EBWODP: I'd like Fuldu/Fritz/Thesp to choose the order should we name claim.
Sweenytodd
Sweenytodd
Goon
Sweenytodd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #589 (isolation #13) » Mon Jun 11, 2007 2:34 pm

Post by Sweenytodd »

I've been here waiting for help pressuring JDodge to claim = ).
Sweenytodd
Sweenytodd
Goon
Sweenytodd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #591 (isolation #14) » Mon Jun 11, 2007 3:03 pm

Post by Sweenytodd »

The principle that we kill all non-humans and win? Sounds reasonable...
Sweenytodd
Sweenytodd
Goon
Sweenytodd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #599 (isolation #15) » Tue Jun 12, 2007 2:51 pm

Post by Sweenytodd »

I don't mind nameclaiming either... = )

I am Dr. Otto Scratchansniff... Vit R?
Sweenytodd
Sweenytodd
Goon
Sweenytodd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #608 (isolation #16) » Sun Jun 17, 2007 9:11 am

Post by Sweenytodd »

I too am simply vanilla =).

JDodge's turn.
Sweenytodd
Sweenytodd
Goon
Sweenytodd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #619 (isolation #17) » Mon Jun 18, 2007 2:38 pm

Post by Sweenytodd »

Foolster when he claimed wrote:Well, I thoguth it would come to this. I'm Mr. skullhead. I've been breadcrumming this all through the game. I can once per game give one person a good idea, and one person a bad idea. I can use them both at once if I wish. I did use them both, I targeted Thesp with the good idea and Skruffs with my bad idea.
Foolster today wrote:I admit that perhaps skruffs, the one I targeterd for the good idea dyijng is a little suspicous, and it is a strange cooincidence that made me almost think I accidently killed him. But that doesn't make any sense for the character unless the mod accidently swtiched the good idea/bad ideaas.
Foolster, who did you target with which idea? It may be a simple mistake or me not reading carefully but it seems like you're now saying you targeted skruffs with your good idea?
Sweenytodd
Sweenytodd
Goon
Sweenytodd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #642 (isolation #18) » Fri Jun 22, 2007 11:33 am

Post by Sweenytodd »

I have no problem with a no-lynch with an even # alive today.
Unvote, Vote: No Lynch
If anyone is concerned with my willingness to follow Thesp, I direct you to my sig. = )
Sweenytodd
Sweenytodd
Goon
Sweenytodd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #687 (isolation #19) » Mon Jul 16, 2007 9:44 pm

Post by Sweenytodd »

VitaminR wrote:Pick Foolster or me and just vote.
Okie Dokie...

Vote: VitaminR

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”