pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #139 (isolation #0) » Tue Dec 30, 2014 2:53 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 125, Konowa wrote:

In post 123, Southern Gothic wrote:I feel like albert might be scum trying to hide behind a pl on me which isn't to happen with this playerlist. that he is being so stubborn about it in lieu of doing any scumhunting looks pretty scummy to me. looking at four trouble too.

That's not why ABR is trying to lynch you at all? Do you have experience with ABR at all?

plz explain to me oh wise 1 why exactly he is voting us? cos I just iso-ed him and I feel pretty confident that I am going to win this argument. but I anxiously await your response. Image
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #167 (isolation #1) » Tue Dec 30, 2014 4:05 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 162, Konowa wrote:First,
In post 152, Konowa wrote:I also won't lie, past experience probably are rose colored glasses in regards to both farside/ABR. Insofar that when farside tunneled me to death it was unpleasant, and ABR has never done so.

The abrasiveness has -nothing- to do with -anything-. That was -my- perspective of her as a player. I think she is Scum for reasons I listed. Whatever our different opinions of farside as a player and her personality, the overlying point was that she as Town has a genuine feel of trying to figure the game out. I do not think she is doing that here. Asking for TTH is not trying to sort you/ABR, you're naïve to think otherwise. I'm not going to reiterate the other points.

What does me being a member since 2009 have anything to do with anything? My playstyle and thought process in regards to this game can change. Hell, they have changed massively since June?

well, it seemed like you wanted her lynched first cos she was abrasive and then somehow this morphed into a scumread cos you felt that she was avoiding me/albert and then you felt there was a discredit but you seem pretty static in that you want her lynched but keep trying to vary the reasons as to why you want this. to me it reads like you don't want to actually have to engage her which might force you into a situ where you can't back up what you are saying. cos so far I am not really seeing where you have and I think as scum you wld feel vulnerable about this and that is why the whole "case" if you cld call it that looks fabricated.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #448 (isolation #2) » Tue Jan 06, 2015 10:12 am

Post by pirate mollie »

jingle, yeah?
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #503 (isolation #3) » Thu Jan 08, 2015 8:25 am

Post by pirate mollie »

stalk him on skype!
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1284 (isolation #4) » Fri Jan 23, 2015 10:55 am

Post by pirate mollie »

I guess it is okay to post here now since the mod called the game.

also
@ mod - it is okay with this head if you our pt.

In post 1279, Albert B. Rampage wrote:I think it was swingy too. If you randomized the role allocation again, I'm sure it would be fine, but the scum team was weak. I hate playing scum and my partners didn't seem to have any interest in it either.

I am sorry abr I truly am. I don't think I made it clear how nacho can read me like a book and vice versa the difference being that he can actually get me lynched while I 99% of the time can't on him.
sometimes
i can somehow manage to sneak past him but not for very long and only if he is in a hydra. main on main, hell no. we are good friends and know each other inside and out and mebbe I shld have stressed that. throw in andy whom I adore and was excited to see back and a hydra partner who went awol due to the holidays family activities which is understandable but it spelt a recipe for molliescum disaster. throw in iceyrent whom i also adore and who as well and ffs lemme just out that I am scum and be done with it already.

I hate playing scum i am simply not good at it. most people wanna lynch me for playstyle alone regardless of alignment but I have a couple of town markers that are reeeeeaaally hard to fake as scum even tho god knows I keep trying cos I hate being a liability to my team. I DID manage to play 1 decent scumgame in a recent newbie tho so mebbe there is hope. I feel like this was a game where scum wld have benefited from daytalk due to the swinginess but yeah our team was pretty weak mostly due to us not knowing each other and town pretty much did.

also i suck at set up spec. the choices were hard for me to wrap my mind around and i certainly cld not anticipate what fire power town had altho with the 20 billion special tells dropped I figured town were stacked. tth is pretty awsum at set up spec and plus I feel like even tho a newb, her scumgame is much better than my own the timing just sucked and this was our first game as a hydra but hopefully won't be our last. I did ask anti to pester her IRL to get in here cos I knew I was flailing like mad which isn't alignment indicative for me unless you know me.

also I want to say this
and if you read nothing else in this post plz read this
, I was once in a game where the scumteam ratio was 1:5 (offsite) with a sk who was my mafia mentor and I had lost my entire freaking team at d2 daybreak facing a literal wall of town specials. I pretty much felt like giving up at that point but the sk (who obvsly knew I was scum) gave up when a player he was grooming for endgame replaced out and just decided to help me and woo hoo! he had a daykill too! but I remember feeling demoralized on d2 facing a wall of specials (there were 14 town left...yeah) and just wanting to give up and then the gm told me something that I will never ever forget:
even if you know you are going to lose sometimes you just have to decide to give town a good game
and that is what I did (despite fucking up my safeclaim) and against all odds I won! in a 4 player lylo with a vengeful townie. but that was a unique situ where it was a 24 hour day rounds and plurality lynches.

I think you greatly underestimate yourself. I think you cld have either pulled it off or come really damn close. just don't give up next time okay? I think at least for me, it is sometimes better to lose your scummates early (altho with this set up with the info we had, not really) cos i don't know about you but I tend to throw off a shitload of associatives w/o wanting to. I think you are better than that.

@ iceyrent - I spotted the drop altho albert already picked up on it in our pt but he thought you were hiding behind pine cos pine claimed food but in hindsight I shld have given this more attention and probably been assertive with it.

THANK YOU FOR THE GAME SHADOWMOD!
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1289 (isolation #5) » Fri Jan 23, 2015 11:31 am

Post by pirate mollie »

where is the epilogue where the food realize they have to eat each other can we at least have that
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1325 (isolation #6) » Fri Jan 23, 2015 3:42 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 1316, Albert B. Rampage wrote:@shadowmod Lecture me about listening? How dare you. Pirate never mentionned that Nacho can read her perfectly, and got caught within posts of Day 2. If she had said something, we could have killed Nacho. I won't even mention Victor who purposely went out of his way not to bring anything to the table. I asked for feedback more than once and got nothing.

Both scum partners didn't contribute to night discussion, and I was left doing everything alone. I had the right idea for some things and the wrong one for others, but with communicative scum partners, scum might have had a chance. Why is it scum have daytalk when I'm town and don't when I'm scum? The odds have been stacked against me for most of this year and pardon me while I blow off some steam in retaliation after a year of this.

STAHP.

don't go after shadowmod or titus cos now you just look like a giant baby. I TOLD you nacho cld read me but you were having none of it, YOU SAID "lets not overthink this" so I shut up cos i just give up when dealing with young egos these days. you will find your own way cos that is how you want it. and the less said the better you might do.

you aren't alone in feeling the odds are stacked against you, I feel that way too. I am TIRED, and I feel like most games are me fighting against town as town or me not wanting to fight against my scummates. I AM SO TIRED.

I am not even going to sugar coat this but you missed social cues. <---- that is your core problem. you cld have probed this for further understanding but since you think you know everything you didn't see the necessity. in all honesty I can't REALLY blame you here because people set so much stock in join dates when that is not a good measurement for talent or progress.

blow off steam all you want. I don't mind your anger I was probs a shitty partner even tho i shut down cos I didn't want to drop any associatives. but plz leave off of shadow and titus.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1326 (isolation #7) » Fri Jan 23, 2015 3:51 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

so albert readjusted yaye!
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1332 (isolation #8) » Fri Jan 23, 2015 6:49 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 1328, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 1325, pirate mollie wrote:don't go after shadowmod or titus cos now you just look like a giant baby. I TOLD you nacho cld read me but you were having none of it, YOU SAID "lets not overthink this" so I shut up cos i just give up when dealing with young egos these days. you will find your own way cos that is how you want it. and the less said the better you might do.

You said that night 0 before the game began. You need to say something like "I think he's on to me" on night 1, perhaps?

but he wasn't or at least didn't appear to. I said night 0 that it was only a matter of time.

I am sorry that you feel like I let you down albert. believe it or not all my scumgames are not like this.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1346 (isolation #9) » Sat Jan 24, 2015 8:52 am

Post by pirate mollie »

thanks for the feedback back shadow! I love that you did that cos so few mods do.

also plz understand that it goes both ways for nacho and I, he has even said in a game that you can always tell his alignment just by watching how he acts towards me but dummies still won't listen to me when I say he is scum.

I hope you get to feeling better albert!
whew!

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”