NabakovNabakov
NabakovNabakov
LalitaLalita
NabakovNabakov
LalitaLalita
LalitaLalita

Post Post #644 (isolation #0) » Fri Jun 22, 2007 4:07 pm

Post by NabakovNabakov »

Ok guys, I haven't had a chance to read the thread yet, and I'm going to be slightly hindered in internet access for the next week, so I guess I'm not the opportune replacement (Didn't know the game was deadlined). PJ/Thok, as much as I love Animaniacs!, I'd be willing to sacrifice my spot if this will be a problem.
Show
"Shut up!" one woman shouted at another.

"You shut up!" the second woman shouted back.

"I agree with NN"
-Yosarian2
NabakovNabakov
NabakovNabakov
LalitaLalita
NabakovNabakov
LalitaLalita
LalitaLalita

Post Post #663 (isolation #1) » Fri Jun 29, 2007 1:44 pm

Post by NabakovNabakov »

Sorry for my inactivity. I've had time to keep up with my ongoing games, but not to read through a brand new one. Hopefully, there will be enough time between my return and the deadline to read and post. But seeing as we already have two scum lynched, I don't see why a No Lynch would be a bad idea if it comes down to it.
Show

"I agree with NN"
-Yosarian2
NabakovNabakov
NabakovNabakov
LalitaLalita
NabakovNabakov
LalitaLalita
LalitaLalita

Post Post #665 (isolation #2) » Sun Jul 01, 2007 4:17 pm

Post by NabakovNabakov »

First off:
Vote: No Lynch
just to be sure. There's no reason to give up a chance at further investigation or lynch rashly just because a deadline is approaching.

I will post my thoughts and feelings now while their fresh:

I would like to apologize for NAR, but ensure everybody that he only seemed scummy because he was an idiot. I am still Chicken Boo, watcher, non-human, but I don't know if I'm male or female (he was usually characterized as male, but chickens are inherently female).

As of yet, I have no problems trusting the claims of Fritz and Fuldu and would therefore trust whatever they turn up tonight. I think Mr. Skullhead needs a bit more explanation. What exactly is a good idea or a bad idea? Did the mod tell you? I'm guessing good idea=motivation and bad idea= roleblocking, but the whole role seems fishy to me. I also have difficulty beleiving that Pinky, the Brain, and Scratchandsniff are all just townies. This seems like a game full of weak roles, and I wouldn't be surprised if just about every role does
something
. I think one or more of them is lying for either towny or scummy reasons.

Like I voted eariler, I agree with the idea of a no-lynch, but I feel we should be far more flexible in what we do on following days than Foolster is suggesting. While I currently beleive the claims of our gender/species cops, and I can't find any particular gender/species claims that stick out as false, it's almost inevitable that somebody out there is lying, and not taking that into account is a losing strategy.

And now we come to who I beleive is scum or town. (Towniest-Scummiest)

-I know I am town
-I feel very strongly that Thesp is town for reasons repeated far more times than they had to be (I once again apologise for NAR) + ST's sig.
-I think Fritzler's claim as Nurse is pretty solid now. I don't get scum vibes from him, and it would be stupid to lynch an information role.
-Fuldu gets the same treatment, except his claim is slightly less solid. I will respect Thesp's feelings that he's scummy, but I'm not sure if I totally get the argument (It seems like 1 part VitR's original suspicions, 1 part feeling that his claim is a lie, and 1 part scummy vibes over not supporting a no-lynch)
-While I'm not sure I trust Foolster's claim, I don't think he's scum. In case anybody forgot, SJ's vote was on Foolster when he died, and he had been bussing him a little too hard for it to seem like distancing. I think SJ saw an erratic posting style (@Fooster, learn to proofread.) and dogmatic opinions as a possible ticket to a D1 lynch, and those same things have kept him high on scumdars ever since.
-I've seen SweenyTodd's play as fairly solid since he replaced Ether, but his claiming townie on a role that screams doc seems odd, and while I'm not a Lynch-All-Liars type of guy, I'm not going to discount it.
-Last on my list are Pinkey and the Brain. Two roles that fit Yakko's build (male, non-human), yet they say that they're just vanilla townie. Two characters important enough to have their own spinoff just vanilla? Not buying it. I have also found VitR's play to be misleading and JDodge's to be pandering. The only crack in my suspicions is that they can't
both
be scum, so one might not be lying when they claim townie.

That is essentially the game as I see it. I just wanted to get this in before DL (in case I'm not here tomorrow).

G'night Everybody!
Show

"I agree with NN"
-Yosarian2
NabakovNabakov
NabakovNabakov
LalitaLalita
NabakovNabakov
LalitaLalita
LalitaLalita

Post Post #671 (isolation #3) » Sat Jul 07, 2007 3:14 am

Post by NabakovNabakov »

Bah (or should I say Bawk?)

I will fondly remember the one post I got to make.
Show

"I agree with NN"
-Yosarian2

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”