Gilgamesh King Of Heroes
Goon
Gilgamesh King Of Heroes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #544 (isolation #0) » Fri Jan 09, 2015 9:46 am

Post by Gilgamesh King Of Heroes »

Greetings, mongrels.

It seems the gods have decided that my duty is to grace you all with my presence in this laughable excuse for entertainment you call a "mafia game".

Very well. I shall allow you all to entertain me.

In post 7, Andrius wrote:
In post 2, Albert B. Rampage wrote:For the night is dark and full of terror.
Spurn not the Old Food Gods, and they will forget thee not, my son. Remember that the Great Smoked Halibut in the Sky sees your pain and will reward his loyal faithful sons.

In post 16, Nachomamma8 wrote:In the great Halibut's eyes, only the chosen may thrive.

Hmph. You filthy lowlifes dare worship this "halibut" as opposed to your one true king?!

In post 20, Andrius wrote:The Great Smoked Halibut does not shirk when the enemy so willingly presents itself.

Oh... I see. You claim to be a god of some kind. Only a mongrel would delude himself with such grandeur.

In post 52, Albert B. Rampage wrote:This mollie person has done nothing of significance in mafiascum history.

Well, well, well... This is
quite
interesting. Someone who knows not to concern themselves with the insignificant. I think I can overlook some of your transgressions.

In post 66, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Take note, Iecerint and Nacho are historically some of my closest allies and favorite players, and Pine has quickly reached the same status in the few games I've been with him this year.

It appears I was mistaken. One as revered as yourself need not associate themselves with mongrels. You disappoint me, ABR.

In post 68, Pine wrote:ABR who gives a shit what people think of us, he's scum

I am inclined to agree. Perhaps not a member of the mafia per se, but scum indeed.

In post 73, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Gentlemen, let's be reasonable. Voting for me for being complimentary and expressing my approval of you is like feeding your dog when he's begging for food while you're eating. You're not reinforcing the behavior you want to elicit here.

Comparing yourself to a dog... how trite. I grow bored of you.

While I consider sex one of the great pleasures of this world, I find the attempts at erotic literature devoid of any effort or imagination. This is no way to entertain your king. Play the fool correctly or dismiss yourselves from my presence.

I also grow weary of Southern Gothic's concern with her own well-being (). Only someone with the unholiest confessions fears the priest. Farside acting as the sinner () interests me, however.

In post 132, Konowa wrote:It has more to do with when you tunnel you can't see the Holy Grail past the carrot on the end of the stick your blinders are so narrow.

Hah! Mongrel, you know nothing of the Grail.

Iecerint's choice of language interests me. - "not interested in lynching her on the grounds that..."; - "now that I have been directed to look at it". This feels... unnatural.

It seems this game is finally beginning to provide me with sufficient entertainment.

In post 149, Southern Gothic wrote:
In post 138, Konowa wrote:That's not why I think she is Scum at all?

I am quite actually confused as to WHY you think she is scum!

cos I don't see how she is avoiding us when she is asking for tth. and I find it strange that you are saying that she is voting not trying to sort motivation when I think that albert's posts are way the fuck more indicative of that.

selective scumhunting is selective scumhunting.

How amusing - one sinner defending another. I don't see why you would change your vote considering your past comments on ABR.

Konowa seems to mean well. I am willing to take his side in this matter.

All is Who is causing me great joy in his antics. Take note, mongrels - this is how you play the fool. Aside from that, he appears to be relatively unimportant.

In post 204, Southern Gothic wrote:I think Flames has a good chance of being scum.

, , and all discuss forming reads from the first few pages, specifically Nacho's read on ABR and Andrius' read on Iecerint. On the surface it mimics the group dynamic in form and subject, but the questioning is awkward and stilted because it's very static. The contrarianism in the posts doesn't really leave anywhere for the conversation to go because Flames never bothers to talk about specifics or pinpoint what
exact
problems he has with the reads. As such, it's very unlikely these posts would elicit a productive response. There's also not much critical evaluation of the reads going on, evidenced by the fact he misstated Nacho's argument ("I don't find explaining something indicative of alignment."). This leads me to the conclusion that the posts are for the purpose of looking participatory and trying not to set off any alarm bells.

Could you please develop your scum read on Iecerint a little more, Flames?

Well, well. You seem to take issue with my predecessor. He states quite clearly that he doesn't have a townread on Iecerint - but this does not imply he holds a scumread. I'm concerned with the fact that Southern Gothic is so hung up on minute details (including on this page alone) and their attempt at misrepresenting Flames. Perhaps it is because of my subconscious bias to my game slot, but I'm not comfortable with their actions here.

Here is Iec's entrance post, which I believe the explanation comment is referring to:
I had to clarify something with the mod before I was comfortable posting. The flavor had thrown me off a little. This is not a crumb for anything.

is useless drivel. Do not waste my time with such arrogant posting in the future.

I have read ten pages of the game and have come to the following conclusions:
Southern Gothic - scum
Iecerint - scum
farside - interesting
Konowa (now Titus?) - town
ABR - town
Andrius - town
All Is Who, Peregrine, Victor, Nacho, Pine, 4Trouble - null
What nonsense... You are deluding yourself.
I
am the one true king of the world. All others are mongrels; pretenders to the name.

V/LA Fridays and Saturdays
Gilgamesh King Of Heroes
Gilgamesh King Of Heroes
Goon
Gilgamesh King Of Heroes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #596 (isolation #1) » Fri Jan 09, 2015 2:06 pm

Iec saw something I missed in his . Perhaps I was wrong about him. In fact, I believed there may be some sort of connection between farside and Gothic when their similar posts ( / ) caught my eye and this strengthens that read.

Gothic's reaction to Iec's 252 (in ) also concerns me: "I feel good about you and andy did feel good about iceyrent up until the last but eh.", especially in tandem with my theory. If my theory proves to be correct, we can certainly end this game in a swift fashion.

More useless drivel in from Nacho. Disgusting.

Pine's claim does not concern me - and of course, the claim was false. I find Iec looking better after that slew of mindless blathering, and All Is Who's vote in looks worse as a result. Pine and ABR jumping on Iec is... odd, as I am currently townreading all of them.

As for why I find Iec more town - it comes across as "panicked" town (for lack of a better word) trying to confirm details. It does not feel like something town could fake.

All is Who's is abysmal. It doesn't feel natural. The lack of feeling is what I would expect from a mongrel; it's a shame, I had high hopes from your earlier performance.

In post 451, FourTrouble wrote:I don't see what's so scummy about ABR. I'd much rather lynch Andrius or one of the folks opposing his lynch.

The irony in this statement alone is palpable.

Pine's gives me an odd feeling. I dislike players who dismiss arguments as 'town versus town'.

Victor has finally decided to make an appearance. ().

- I find this vote over explained, almost trying too hard to go beyond the reasons Pine voted for ABR.

- This defense of ABR is worth noting if he's scum.

What is it with you mongrels and your incredibly
obvious
irony?

I skimmed from this point to catch up, as I began to become increasingly bored.

Willing to tolerate - Iec, Titus, ABR, Andrius
Players of interest - Pine, farside, Victor
Mongrels - Southern Gothic, All is Who
??? - Peregrine, Nacho, 4Trouble

---

Iec wrote:Depending on how much you're skimming, you may have misread my first one. The "grounds" I am referring to were what I perceived to be Konowa's, not mine.

My point was that your post read "I will not lynch farside on the grounds that X", implying "I will lynch farside on the grounds that Y". Do you lack reading comprehension, mongrel? Consider yourself lucky that I am willing to ignore you for now.

In post 546, Andrius wrote:
gilgamesh wrote:Greetings, mongrels.

It seems the gods have decided that my duty is to grace you all with my presence in this laughable excuse for entertainment you call a "mafia game".

Very well. I shall allow you all to entertain me.

The join date of yesterday explains the odd behavior. Welcome, Gilgamesh. I don't understand your self-elevated posting style.

Gilgamesh wrote:Oh... I see. You claim to be a god of some kind. Only a mongrel would delude himself with such grandeur.

To mean that would be blasphemy.
I serve the one true higher power and am blessed with his graces.

I await your interpretation of the intetions of these players gathered here, myself least of these.
Though I think your attitude is unbecoming, and somewhat annoying.

Know your place, mongrel. The next time you address me in such a tone, I will take your head.

---

VOTE: Southern Gothic - this is the player not worthy to remain in my presence. I will accept no others.
I
am the one true king of the world. All others are mongrels; pretenders to the name.

Gilgamesh King Of Heroes
Gilgamesh King Of Heroes
Goon
Gilgamesh King Of Heroes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #598 (isolation #2) » Fri Jan 09, 2015 2:38 pm

EBWOP

In post 596, Gilgamesh King Of Heroes wrote:As for why I find Iec more town - it comes across as "panicked" town (for lack of a better word) trying to confirm details. It does not feel like something
scum
could fake.

---

My read on Titus stems from Konowa's actions in that slot.

My read on Southern Belles has been laid out in my posts thus far fairly clearly. In addition, a king shall never bend the knee to his servants; the other wagons do not interest me enough to sway my opinion. I shall join one of them if it comes to deadline, but no sooner.
I

Gilgamesh King Of Heroes
Gilgamesh King Of Heroes
Goon
Gilgamesh King Of Heroes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #600 (isolation #3) » Fri Jan 09, 2015 3:35 pm

Southern Gothic, Southern Belles, you knew I was addressing you.

Why obsess over the minutiae of posts? I showed concern for this obsession earlier.
Last edited by Shadowmod on Sat Jan 10, 2015 1:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
I

Gilgamesh King Of Heroes
Gilgamesh King Of Heroes
Goon
Gilgamesh King Of Heroes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #601 (isolation #4) » Fri Jan 09, 2015 3:37 pm

Tell me, mongrel, do you believe your is a quality reason to vote someone?

What would your response be if another player made such a lazy attempt at logical reasoning?
I

Gilgamesh King Of Heroes
Gilgamesh King Of Heroes
Goon
Gilgamesh King Of Heroes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #603 (isolation #5) » Fri Jan 09, 2015 3:40 pm

Only scum would concern themselves with such petty nitpicking.
I

Gilgamesh King Of Heroes
Gilgamesh King Of Heroes
Goon
Gilgamesh King Of Heroes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #604 (isolation #6) » Fri Jan 09, 2015 3:43 pm

Furthermore, I will show mercy on you for addressing me as "Gilgy", and assume it is merely an attempt at endearment. It amuses me that you assume that you and I are on the same level and that it is proper to address me so.

Your courage is admirable, Nacho.
I

Gilgamesh King Of Heroes
Gilgamesh King Of Heroes
Goon
Gilgamesh King Of Heroes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #608 (isolation #7) » Fri Jan 09, 2015 4:03 pm

In post 605, Southern Gothic wrote:
In post 600, Gilgamesh King Of Heroes wrote:Southern Gothic, Southern Belles, you knew I was addressing you.

Why obsess over the minutiae of posts? I showed concern for this obsession earlier.

getting my hydra wrong is not "obsession over minutiae". I am not interested in playing with some1 who has an axe to grind and will take it out on my hydra when i srsly doubt my hydra partner deserves it. I already dealt with that once and I am not doing so again.

Tch.

I do not have an "axe to grind" with you, mollie.
I have many other treasures to grind as well.
You fail to see that I am voting for you for entirely different reasons than I am, and you are taking this as a personal attack. I can assure you it is not. Your slot has lingered on specifics previously, in and . The fact that you did not answer my question but commented on my poor memory elicited me to make a playful jab at you. That is all.

Now then. I would like you to answer and , lest you incur my wrath.

---

Nacho wrote:my prince

You test your luck, mongrel. Quit your insolence or you shall pay dearly.
I

Gilgamesh King Of Heroes
Gilgamesh King Of Heroes
Goon
Gilgamesh King Of Heroes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #609 (isolation #8) » Fri Jan 09, 2015 4:13 pm

I misspoke just now. I made the jab before you ignored my question - I meant to refer to my suspicions of you and vote on you. You've shown to take concern to those voting you before () and I meant to reference that, but my faulty memory interfered. That said, you did not answer my question but continued to presume I had an "axe to grind". I apologize, merely for the miscommunication.
I

Gilgamesh King Of Heroes
Gilgamesh King Of Heroes
Goon
Gilgamesh King Of Heroes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #610 (isolation #9) » Fri Jan 09, 2015 4:17 pm

In post 607, Nachomamma8 wrote:I feel a lot of the angles of yours that I've read have been pretty nitpicky, even this one!

Elaborate.
I

Gilgamesh King Of Heroes
Gilgamesh King Of Heroes
Goon
Gilgamesh King Of Heroes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #613 (isolation #10) » Fri Jan 09, 2015 5:32 pm

In post 270, Nachomamma8 wrote:I think Mollie looks fairly town from her exchange with Konowa starting in #123. It shows an emotional investment in scumhunting that she has a a lot of trouble mimicking in scum (in particular reading that asylum game in order to see what Konowa's talking about wrt farside's abrasiveness). I think that TTH looks fairly town in #211, which is also hilariously enough an interaction with Konowa. I additionally like the emotional investment there even if I'm not sure it's alignment indicative or not, but the stronger townvibes come from her picking apart Konowa's argument to the extent that she did and obviously making more of an attempt to understand where he's coming from as opposed to ram through a case on him, and I especially like that she's doing this after mollie already started the push: it's like mollie picked up on something, TTH followed up: if the hydra was scum and both players were attacking a single player like that, I would expect the effort to look a lot more like attempting to strongarm a mislynch.

I think mollie's read on Andrius is good although I don't think I feel town-him as strongly as mollie does.
Re: mollie's Konowa problems: I feel like farside is not the most abrasive of players, but I don't feel his annoyance with her is illegitimate, experiences being relative and all that. I don't really see a scum motivation for being excessively offended by her and none of his posting made it seem like he was faking it: his linking of the game and telling everyone to read it in particular was very genuine.
Re: TTH's Konowa problems: I think avoiding major points of conversation is scummy, or at the very least, anti-town, and thus don't really have a problem with Konowa going after things like that. I agree that his argument seems flawed thanks to him making what looks like an emotional push, but I don't think that being aware of a bias means that you're not still going to fall into it, just that you're less likely to fall into it, especially since the bias was probably newly renewed thanks to that recently completed game and fresh wounds make everything seem worse.
Re: Flames: I agree that the way he's approaching things isn't likely to be very productive, but I'm not sure that's alignment indicative. Coming into this game, I didn't really expect any deep analysis from that slot especially early game, and thought his early game questioning was him trying to get a bearing on game state. Don't really have a strong read on the slot though.

I fail to see how shows an "emotional investment in scumhunting". Even when she delves into a meta-iso in and makes a one-off comment about the iso. It shows she put in slight effort, finding a comment 50 posts down, but that's about it. Effort is not a towntell and I fail to see how that can't be faked.

TTH's 'case' in is difficult to follow, but I'll attempt to parse it.

The first point is TTH trying to attack Konowa from farside's POV. She's not trying to understand Konowa at all. The second point is TTH saying "you have biases and so you interpreted this post wrong". Which is not a strong point? Nor does it again try to understand where Konowa is coming from, it's merely another defense of farside - along with , , , , and others. It's all a complicated method of defending farside and discrediting Konowa based off of presumed "bias".

Considering the fact that you can relate to some of Konowa's points, one would think you would pick up on Southern's attacks and question the slot further. Instead, you call Southern Hospitality town and essentially state "Still, I can see where Konowa is coming from." None of your points hold water or seem to hold up to any logical scrutiny.

Especially when you state that it doesn't look like strong-arming a mislynch - when mollie proceeds to ask Konowa to elaborate in , he engages with reasons in , she engages with him and then locks a vote with focusing on a minute detail and an artificial-sounding reason (ABR) and then TTH comes in later in to further justify the Konowa vote with flimsy reasoning. That looks like forcing a mislynch to me.

This is why I thought your 270 was useless. Mongrel.
I

Gilgamesh King Of Heroes
Gilgamesh King Of Heroes
Goon
Gilgamesh King Of Heroes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #614 (isolation #11) » Fri Jan 09, 2015 5:35 pm

In post 612, PeregrineV wrote:
@Gilgamesh King Of Heroes
- Your final catch-up seems to be missing thoughts on some thread activity that would usually elicit an opinion of some form. Do you have anything else you want to discuss about the first 24 pages?

I already explained that I was bored by what you called "activity". Nothing of note caught my eye.

If there is anything specific you wish me to answer, you need only inquire. I am more than happy to dedicate a portion of time to the first person to formally address me in this game.
I

Gilgamesh King Of Heroes
Gilgamesh King Of Heroes
Goon
Gilgamesh King Of Heroes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #616 (isolation #12) » Fri Jan 09, 2015 6:23 pm

In post 615, PeregrineV wrote:I was interested in the short burst of posts containing Pine's claim and the reactions to it. Would like your thoughts on that.

In post 596, Gilgamesh King Of Heroes wrote:Pine's claim does not concern me - and of course, the claim was false. I find Iec looking better after that slew of mindless blathering, and All Is Who's vote in 321 looks worse as a result. Pine and ABR jumping on Iec is... odd, as I am currently townreading all of them.

As for why I find Iec more town - it comes across as "panicked" town (for lack of a better word) trying to confirm details. It does not feel like something scum could fake.

Opinion on Who is All, based on their posts.

In post 596, Gilgamesh King Of Heroes wrote:All is Who's 416 is abysmal. It doesn't feel natural. The lack of feeling is what I would expect from a mongrel; it's a shame, I had high hopes from your earlier performance.

Elaboration - the post reeks of confirmation bias and petty jabs. Their follow-ups are cocky and arrogant where they have no right to be.

The only thing that could give my pause is their "I don't care" attitude towards mis-signing their posts, but I suppose that's a nulltell, really.

Would like thoughts on Andrius questioning of Iec about a player with few to no reads this late in the game. Thoughts on that.

and on? Hmm... one moment.
I

Gilgamesh King Of Heroes
Gilgamesh King Of Heroes
Goon
Gilgamesh King Of Heroes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #617 (isolation #13) » Fri Jan 09, 2015 6:28 pm

It looks like Andrius attempting to get a better handle on Iec, perhaps due to uncertainty of Iec's alignment after his posts concerning Pine's claim? Seems genuine.

Iec's response seems like an honest, thought-out answer and the follow-up question back at Andrius seems like town curiosity.
I

Gilgamesh King Of Heroes
Gilgamesh King Of Heroes
Goon
Gilgamesh King Of Heroes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #618 (isolation #14) » Fri Jan 09, 2015 6:38 pm

Iec, Titus-Konowa, ABR, and Andrius still seem town to me.

Pine's comment about "scum try to put on an act, town needs to notice when they forget their lines" resonated with me*. His fakeclaim makes me want to lean town, but I'll leave him as a person of interest as that's the only opinion I have on the slot. In addition, with the townread on Iec I don't think ABR/All is Who/Pine are all town. After some deliberation and re-evaluating due to your question prompt, I am willing to leave AiW as a person of interest as I can concede that the cocky conf-bias approach
could
come from town. Potentially.

farside is a person of interest as Southern Comfort has linked themselves to the slot highly, with farside linking themselves back. I am too lazy to fetch posts from farside, I pointed out Hot Gothic's defenses previously.

*This comment stuck out because it definitely feels like SG has been doing this in this game.

Nacho... I want to read him as town, yet his argument in 270 still rubs me the wrong way after I looked back at it. I'm not sure if I buy a farside/SG/Nacho scumteam though. That much is unlikely.

I have yet to completely sort out Peregrine, Victor and 4Trouble.

Peregrine, what is your motive for asking me the questions that you did? I'm quite curious.
I

Gilgamesh King Of Heroes
Gilgamesh King Of Heroes
Goon
Gilgamesh King Of Heroes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #671 (isolation #15) » Sun Jan 11, 2015 10:18 am

In post 620, All is Who wrote:
In post 609, Gilgamesh King Of Heroes wrote:my faulty memory interfered

But I thought you were perfect. My heart, she breaks.

I am a king, not a god. I make mistakes like any other; the key is to not allow your resolve to waver.

In post 627, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 613, Gilgamesh King Of Heroes wrote:I fail to see how 123 shows an "emotional investment in scumhunting". Even when she delves into a meta-iso in 159 and makes a one-off comment about the iso. It shows she put in slight effort, finding a comment 50 posts down, but that's about it. Effort is not a towntell and I fail to see how that can't be faked.

Emotional investment is demonstrated in the exchange with Konowa starting at #123, not in #123 itself. Language and orly owl in #139 at least shows confidence and a pretty strong belief that she's in the right. #160 makes some pretty strong assertions and similar comments for page 7, #167 explains not only why she finds Konowa's quickly changing reasons are scummy (it looks like he's providing justification for a conclusion he's already reached), why she's railing as hard as she was against him (she feels he's uncomfortable with engaging people which is why he's sniping farside from the sidelines instead of actually engaging her). To me, emotional investment in a case is a developed thought process, passion enough to come through posting, and genuineness. To me, the exchange shows all of these: why do you disagree?

I don't think anything she has written is difficult to fake, or necessarily reflects your perception of 'emotional investment'. I am unsure of how to elaborate further.

Nacho wrote:
In post 613, Gilgamesh King Of Heroes wrote:The first point is TTH trying to attack Konowa from farside's POV. She's not trying to understand Konowa at all. The second point is TTH saying "you have biases and so you interpreted this post wrong". Which is not a strong point?

Why do you say this is TTH trying to attack Konowa from farside's POV? The bias point, which Konowa acknowledged and brought up himself (so it's not presumed, it's acknowledged), points out that a lot of Konowa's push is irrational because he was frustrated with farside's behavior in an earlier game. As far as understanding where Konowa is coming from, TTH does that when she figures out that Konowa's main problem was the closemindedness and frankness of farside's response to FT, TTH points out that she's not being a dick for no reason and there's a progression to the hostility.

If what you're trying to say is that you feel like TTH is coming down overly hard on Konowa as opposed to farside, then yeah, she's doing that, but she's writing a case on Konowa, so that's sort of to be expected.

I don't understand why I have to pick a side in the argument if the way they are both approaching it is town: just because I disagree with their push doesn't mean I think it's bad and it doesn't mean I think it makes them scum.

Given the previous comments from the slot, Southern Fried Chicken has been hard-defending farside. Thus, when the 'case' is made on Konowa, it appears as if they were farside defending themselves, the way it was written.

Andrius wrote:Far be it from me to advise you without prompting, but your significant assistance in ascertaining Victor and 4Trouble's alignments would be of most assistance to the 'common folk'.

Very well. I shall spend some portion of the evening assisting those who desperately need my assistance. Apparently.

@Iec: I
am
voting.
I

Gilgamesh King Of Heroes
Gilgamesh King Of Heroes
Goon
Gilgamesh King Of Heroes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #673 (isolation #16) » Sun Jan 11, 2015 10:22 am

You're quite welcome.
I

Gilgamesh King Of Heroes
Gilgamesh King Of Heroes
Goon
Gilgamesh King Of Heroes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #747 (isolation #17) » Sun Jan 11, 2015 3:53 pm

In post 682, Iecerint wrote:I will say that Gilgamesh's behavior on the last page comes AWFULLY CLOSE to making me want to vote him and see what happens. I'd probably do it were it not that I don't think it would go anywhere because so many people thought he was town for some reason. And it's Flames's slot IIRC. <_<

What answer did you expect from me, mongrel? I mentioned I was going to look into FourTrouble and Victor. In addition, it was a near-worthless question: the only people you didn't address were those on the FourTrouble wagon and All Is Who wagon, the latter having two votes on it compared to others with single votes. The single-vote-wagons had more people combined than the All is Who wagon.

Speaking of which, I don't want to lynch either of 4Trouble or Victor... if given an ultimatum I would rather lynch Victor.

SG and All is Who are my current potential lynch candidates, although surprisingly enough I'm less willing to lynch Who because of Pine's recent posts.

I'm unsure on a few reads and don't currently have a third scum to slot in. So, it does turn out that SG is the only place I would like my vote. As I said earlier, I will move my vote to someone else at deadline if necessary.

In post 719, Southern Gothic wrote:
In post 683, FourTrouble wrote:Gilgamesh is probably town. His reads have a lot of depth that's hard to fake as scum.

his reads have NO DEPTH and this is the problem I have had with you all game

In post 730, Southern Gothic wrote:YOU stfu pine, i don't think they are. I already pointed out that his attack on me feels agenda laden especially since he cldn't even get the hydra right. his hard on is for me, obvsly. he is now trying to goad us by calling us "southern fried chicken" and is blatantly discrediting us, even tho i asked him to lay off the attacks cos it isn't fair to my hydra partner. if you think that is in depth then jesus christ.

I already explained that my 'goads' are in jest. Explaining the joke is like dissecting a frog, so I'll leave it be at that.

Where am I 'blatantly discrediting' you?

Have you answered and ?
I

Gilgamesh King Of Heroes
Gilgamesh King Of Heroes
Goon
Gilgamesh King Of Heroes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #749 (isolation #18) » Sun Jan 11, 2015 4:36 pm

I beg your pardon?
I

Gilgamesh King Of Heroes
Gilgamesh King Of Heroes
Goon
Gilgamesh King Of Heroes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #751 (isolation #19) » Sun Jan 11, 2015 4:58 pm

That is false.
I

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”