VictorDeAngelo
VictorDeAngelo
Mafia Scum
VictorDeAngelo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #208 (isolation #0) » Tue Dec 30, 2014 10:28 pm

Post by VictorDeAngelo »

ptap - Happy New Years everyone, will be back early new year.
VictorDeAngelo
VictorDeAngelo
Mafia Scum
VictorDeAngelo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #303 (isolation #1) » Fri Jan 02, 2015 11:05 am

Post by VictorDeAngelo »

@Mod
- Extending my vla until the 4th. Sorry for the inconvenience.
VictorDeAngelo
VictorDeAngelo
Mafia Scum
VictorDeAngelo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #385 (isolation #2) » Tue Jan 06, 2015 2:25 am

Post by VictorDeAngelo »

ptap - Still sick, will replace out if I don't get better soon.
VictorDeAngelo
VictorDeAngelo
Mafia Scum
VictorDeAngelo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #491 (isolation #3) » Thu Jan 08, 2015 12:11 am

Post by VictorDeAngelo »

Finally feeling well enough to play, will try to have a substantial post up later today.
VictorDeAngelo
VictorDeAngelo
Mafia Scum
VictorDeAngelo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #492 (isolation #4) » Thu Jan 08, 2015 6:30 am

Post by VictorDeAngelo »

I love it when games stop to wait for me, makes me feel important.

I'm not 100% yet but I think I keep upright enough to get going before this day ends.

BTW why do people feel the need to spoil flavour stuff? It's just annoying. I'm having to click to reveal a spoiler in like every post on page 1 and it's all ending up being irrelevant.

Spoiler:
ABR's early push on Southern Gothic on page 2 is the first thing that feels off. His push has that semi serious tone that scum seem to love.

I don't like Ice's self consciousness in .

- Ok it's page 4 Nacho, why are your posts still incomprehensible rubbish.

- I find this vote over explained, almost trying too hard to go beyond the reasons Pine voted for ABR.

- This defense of ABR is worth noting if he's scum. The fact Flames doesn't really appear to be reading anything is somewhat suspicious as well.

- ABR still pushing the hydra wagon over nothing and the game is past rvs.

- Fairly pointless question towards a real scumread, I'm starting to think ABR is scum.

- I feel uneasy about this townread here.

- Konowa silently shifting votes here makes me feel uneasy.

- Now I really hate this, there's a clear distinction between discussing meta and having trust tells, and I think Konowa is trying to stop a meta discussion here before it bites him in the ass.

- Well look at that, another bad naked vote from ABR.

- And now he'd hate that the guy he just voted is scum. Yep, this is scum.

- I don't like the attack on Peregrine here at all.

All is who is confusing me, I'm lying down before tackling that hydra. ABR, Flames And Konowa all feel scummy, and no one feels particularly townie. I'm probably not going into work tomorrow, so assuming I get a good night's rest I should be able to catch up at home before the weekend with any luck.
VictorDeAngelo
VictorDeAngelo
Mafia Scum
VictorDeAngelo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #659 (isolation #5) » Sun Jan 11, 2015 5:27 am

Post by VictorDeAngelo »

I won't be caught up by the days end after all. I no clue where the time has gone but I'll try to do another long post this evening. The good news is this my only game now, so I should have no trouble being on top of things before the end of night 1 at least.

Can someone link me to the FourTrouble case?
Is there anyone other than FourTrouble people want to lynch today?
VictorDeAngelo
VictorDeAngelo
Mafia Scum
VictorDeAngelo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #670 (isolation #6) » Sun Jan 11, 2015 10:16 am

Post by VictorDeAngelo »

In post 661, farside22 wrote:
In post 659, VictorDeAngelo wrote:I won't be caught up by the days end after all. I no clue where the time has gone but I'll try to do another long post this evening. The good news is this my only game now, so I should have no trouble being on top of things before the end of night 1 at least.

Andy or some have all is who.

Huh, none of those seemed scummy from the small part of the game I had read.

In post 666, Andrius wrote:

In post 659, VictorDeAngelo wrote:I won't be caught up by the days end after all. I no clue where the time has gone but I'll try to do another long post this evening. The good news is this my only game now, so I should have no trouble being on top of things before the end of night 1 at least.

Replace out if you cannot catch up.
You said three days ago (from ISO, 1/8) that you would replace out if you did not catch up.
If you cannot give the game its proper due, let someone else try to give it its proper due.
Life/death/sickness is more important than the game. We should all respect a player leaving for good reasons.
If you are staying in this game, play.
If not, leave.

Being a lurker for 2 weeks is not acceptable. Please consider.

There is no long-winded wall of a FourTrouble case, but my reasoning is quoted higher up in this post.

I literally said I am going to do everything I can to catch up. Given a number of players who have already been replaced and it's Day 1, I want to at least try to not require the mod to go back to the replacement queue again, sheesh.
VictorDeAngelo
VictorDeAngelo
Mafia Scum
VictorDeAngelo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #686 (isolation #7) » Sun Jan 11, 2015 11:54 am

Post by VictorDeAngelo »

I got up to page 11 earlier but literally found nothing of note. Going from 12 to...

Spoiler:
Looking over the stuff with the Daycop claim, I get the feeling that Pine and ABR are town and Andrius dismissal seems scummier.

is pretty terrible from Who. He surely must have worked out the IC claim was false. The "I could vote ABR" feels forced as well.

- Ice - I can see scum!Ice trying to set up distant if ABR scum, and this seems so derpy that I wouldn't mind seeing a flip from either today. It's unlikely this comes from scum!Ice if ABR is town though.

- ABR - OK, this after this u-turn I'm back suspected ABR and I could really see ABR and Ice as buddies.

- Ice - Sounds kinda coachy from Ice to ABR as well.

- Andrius - In the same post he goes on at length for the gambit being so obv!false it was useless he also says that it got a suspicious reaction off Ice.

- ABR - After no one jumps on his Pine vote ABR decides that the gambit was townie after all.

- ABR - Well look at that, given the choice between an Ice, an equal sized Andrius wagon or trying to push Konowa, ABR moves to Andrius.

I'm up to page 19 and still haven't seen anything off fourtrouble that makes me want to lynch him. He's pushing Andrius, but I have seen some scummy play from Andrius so I can't really fault him for that. That said I don't think Andrius is scum with Ice + ABR and right now they are my top two scumreads at this point, and neither have any votes.
VictorDeAngelo
VictorDeAngelo
Mafia Scum
VictorDeAngelo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #694 (isolation #8) » Sun Jan 11, 2015 12:10 pm

Post by VictorDeAngelo »

In post 688, Andrius wrote:
Not this again.
How do people go 10+ pages into a game and not have reads/things of importance?

Andrius, you might want to try reading my post again without skimming. I actually did include some reads if
look very carefully
actually just read the damn thing.

Victor wrote:Andrius dismissal seems scummier

Why?
Because exposing lies is scummy? Because exposing gambits is scummy?

I'm curious Andrius, do you have a no-lie policy?

Anyway, I'm not going to say anything that hasn't already been said to you but here goes nothing. The gambit was designed for reactions. Even so I've seen this sort of play come from town more than scum and sometimes the reactions can be valuable. There wasn't many reactions here though because you stopped it quickly. I doubt Pine was planning on us spending the whole game thinking he was some sort of 2-shot suicide cop so I don't see why exposing a gambit like this isn't scummy. Is there a town benefit to your actions I'm missing?
VictorDeAngelo
VictorDeAngelo
Mafia Scum
VictorDeAngelo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #712 (isolation #9) » Sun Jan 11, 2015 12:47 pm

Post by VictorDeAngelo »

Hey, ABR can you explain why your voting me?
VictorDeAngelo
VictorDeAngelo
Mafia Scum
VictorDeAngelo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #726 (isolation #10) » Sun Jan 11, 2015 1:42 pm

Post by VictorDeAngelo »

In post 724, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 712, VictorDeAngelo wrote:Hey, ABR can you explain why your voting me?

Why aren't you voting?

Why aren't you explaining your vote?
VictorDeAngelo
VictorDeAngelo
Mafia Scum
VictorDeAngelo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #731 (isolation #11) » Sun Jan 11, 2015 1:47 pm

Post by VictorDeAngelo »

In post 727, FourTrouble wrote:
In post 719, Southern Gothic wrote:I voted you mostly to sheep andy WHO IS A STRONG TOWNREAD and then you went to vote any wagon that looked like might grow legs that wasn't your own, your reads do not come from a town mindset you cahnge them the second some1 else changes their mind to me it doesn't really look like you are trying to sort the game out. to me the only reason it looks like you are townreading gilga is cos they are townreading YOU which is blatantly survivalistic and points to scum motivation not town.

First, I haven't voted any wagon that's plausible (although at this point, I'm willing to do that).
I voted for people I suspected (Andrius, Victor, and Who).
Second, trying to survive is town-motivated. Third, your analysis here reeks of confirmation bias.

Bullshit, you voted for me out of supposed PoE, you had no actual suspicion in the slightest.
VictorDeAngelo
VictorDeAngelo
Mafia Scum
VictorDeAngelo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #734 (isolation #12) » Sun Jan 11, 2015 1:50 pm

Post by VictorDeAngelo »

In post 732, FourTrouble wrote:Victor, can you not suspect someone based on PoE?

On Day 1, no.

Unless you can somehow townclear 10 players for me.
VictorDeAngelo
VictorDeAngelo
Mafia Scum
VictorDeAngelo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #763 (isolation #13) » Sun Jan 11, 2015 11:53 pm

Post by VictorDeAngelo »

In post 530, Titus wrote:What does it mean to be a suicidal day cop? Is that a desperado?

In post 531, Titus wrote:Why doesn't pine just day cop our lynch of choice? If it's scum we lynch. If not we get a lot of information for the next lynch.

In post 532, Iecerint wrote:1. Suicidal is a role modifier that dies passively when a certain condition is met, typically N1. I had to check the wiki. I don't know what a desperado is.

2. He fakeclaimed. That is not his real role or result.

In post 534, Titus wrote:Why can't we force him to wagon our lynch wagon that isn't him? If he's full of shit, he still has to confirm said players alignment. If he's telling the truth, we get more information. So what's the harm if we dictate the second use?

In post 536, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 534, Titus wrote:Why can't we force him to wagon our lynch wagon that isn't him? If he's full of shit, he still has to confirm said players alignment. If he's telling the truth, we get more information. So what's the harm if we dictate the second use?

In post 532, Iecerint wrote:
2. He fakeclaimed. That is not his real role or result.

:igmeou:

I'm having a hard time believing someone like Titus is having this much trouble reading, these posts are virtually next to each other on page 22. The only explanation I can think of is that Titus is trying to find a way to move us from the FourTrouble, and assuming FourTrouble flips scum, we should lynch her tomorrow.

However that's tomorrow.

VOTE: FourTrouble

FT is the right lynch today. People should get off the Who wagon.
VictorDeAngelo
VictorDeAngelo
Mafia Scum
VictorDeAngelo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #834 (isolation #14) » Fri Jan 16, 2015 12:30 am

Post by VictorDeAngelo »

Pretty much caught up on the game. Not so sure of lynching Titus anymore, but I still want to see what she says when she's caught up. Ice's play still seems scummy but I get the feeling off his initial posting that'll sort itself out sooner or later.

I think ABR is the right place to look toDay.

VOTE: Albert B Rampage
VictorDeAngelo
VictorDeAngelo
Mafia Scum
VictorDeAngelo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #837 (isolation #15) » Fri Jan 16, 2015 12:53 am

Post by VictorDeAngelo »

Multiple things.

Mainly, I didn't like the way he tried to push a policy lynch on Southern Gothic early on Day 1 for being a hydra, I don't like the way he's been shifting his vote around to latch onto easy wagons and in particular, adn you can call this OMGUS if you want, but I didn't like the way he decided went after me for lurking when as vla and unable to defend myself.

He's looking for easy lynches rather than making any real effort to actually find scum.
VictorDeAngelo
VictorDeAngelo
Mafia Scum
VictorDeAngelo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #926 (isolation #16) » Fri Jan 16, 2015 11:32 am

Post by VictorDeAngelo »

In post 839, Titus wrote:Andrius, Southern Gothic, PeregrineV, Iecerint, Pine, All is Who, VictorDeAngelo, Titus, Albert B. Rampage

^ We should lynch in there. While I suspect there's probably scum on and off the wagon, wagon analysis is more helpful.

So there was probably scum on the Day 1 wagon and probably some off the wagon. Explain to me again how this is helpful analysis?

I don't like how quickly Mollie claimed but I do not like how fast this SG wagon has formed either, especially since I can't see where she actually claimed "Food the Tracker" as Nacho claimed she did.

@Ice, ABR
- Other than the claim, do you have any other reasons for voting SG?
VictorDeAngelo
VictorDeAngelo
Mafia Scum
VictorDeAngelo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #929 (isolation #17) » Fri Jan 16, 2015 11:36 am

Post by VictorDeAngelo »

Gun to head - null.

I haven't seen anything particularly town, but I don't see what your getting at.
VictorDeAngelo
VictorDeAngelo
Mafia Scum
VictorDeAngelo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #938 (isolation #18) » Fri Jan 16, 2015 12:01 pm

Post by VictorDeAngelo »

In post 931, Nachomamma8 wrote:
You don't need to see what I'm getting at to have an opinion.

But other than the premature claim, I don't see where your getting the rest of your case (Mollie not responding, the claim flavour being scummy) and the speed of the wagon gives me a bad feeling, but that in itself isn't really enough to find SG town.
VictorDeAngelo
VictorDeAngelo
Mafia Scum
VictorDeAngelo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #942 (isolation #19) » Fri Jan 16, 2015 12:10 pm

Post by VictorDeAngelo »

In post 940, Southern Gothic wrote:
In post 938, VictorDeAngelo wrote:the speed of the wagon gives me a bad feeling,

The traction the wagon gained based on a very specific and personal dynamic between Nacho and mollie and the inclusion of an excessive "the" in the claim is indeed odd. And I think Iec and Pine are the most likely scum taking advantage of it.

I take that is the TTH head. TTH what do you think of Nacho?
VictorDeAngelo
VictorDeAngelo
Mafia Scum
VictorDeAngelo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #952 (isolation #20) » Fri Jan 16, 2015 12:26 pm

Post by VictorDeAngelo »

In post 947, Nachomamma8 wrote:
Do you think Iecerint is scum?

Yes.

Pine wrote:Victor dodging the question about Southern Gothic sounds like a scumbuddy waffling when they're not sure if their buddy is a sinking ship

There's a difference between dodging a question and having a null read on a player.

@Nacho
- You say you have never mislynched Mollie, how many games have you played together when you've both been town?
VictorDeAngelo
VictorDeAngelo
Mafia Scum
VictorDeAngelo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1270 (isolation #21) » Fri Jan 23, 2015 5:12 am

Post by VictorDeAngelo »

VOTE: ABR

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”